• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I have to go." She said. She headed to her library to look at the her orb to see where the soul was.

Prym saw the green life form and was surprised. She had only heard a few things about the Jedi master, she didn't feel like she should be in his presence but followed DT anyway since she wanted to help Rin.
It was in a forest. There was a skeleton wearing a pink hoodie and black gym shorts. He was was standing over a dead body with a bone sticking from the chest. (The pink hoodie was Latina's idea)

"Dire the situation is. Hours left at most, this young Padawan has." He said.

It was in a forest. There was a skeleton wearing a pink hoodie and black gym shorts. He was was standing over a dead body with a bone sticking from the chest. (The pink hoodie was Latina's idea)

"Dire the situation is. Hours left at most, this young Padawan has." He said.
Dabria had her hood up as she entered the forest. She saw the skeleton, the worlds were now combined she had become use to seeing the strangeness. She saw the body and went to retrieve the soul.

"Can you help him please" Prym said.

Dabria had her hood up as she entered the forest. She saw the skeleton, the worlds were now combined she had become use to seeing the strangeness. She saw the body and went to retrieve the soul.

"Can you help him please" Prym said.
Sans didn't notice her at first. He was attending to Latina. "you okay sweetheart?" He asked. She nodded fearfully. "Papa." She pointed at Dabria. Sans looked at her. "don't worry. it'll be fine. i'm sure she's not-" his sockets narrowed. Few people had an LV of over 20 and never as high as hers. Over 60. "latina i want you to go back to camp and tell uncle paps to start packing up okay?"

"Help him I cannot. Get through to him only you can." He said. "Powerful the force is. Enter his mind you can. With my help."

Sans didn't notice her at first. He was attending to Latina. "you okay sweetheart?" He asked. She nodded fearfully. "Papa." She pointed at Dabria. Sans looked at her. "don't worry. it'll be fine. i'm sure she's not-" his sockets narrowed. Few people had an LV of over 20 and never as high as hers. Over 60. "latina i want you to go back to camp and tell uncle paps to start packing up okay?"

"Help him I cannot. Get through to him only you can." He said. "Powerful the force is. Enter his mind you can. With my help."
Dabria took the soul. She looks at it paying attention to whatever color it was. "Rest in peace" she said putting the soul in the pouch on her belt

"What me? " She said. "I really don't know if I can"

Dabria took the soul. She looks at it paying attention to whatever color it was. "Rest in peace" she said putting the soul in the pouch on her belt

"What me? " She said. "I really don't know if I can"
It was yellow. Courage. But a darkness surrounded it. A black hue of hate.

"Care about you he does. Only to you. Will he respond."

It was yellow. Courage. But a darkness surrounded it. A black hue of hate.

"Care about you he does. Only to you. Will he respond."
Dabria had put the soul in her pouch, she went to leave

"Ok show me what to do and I'll try my best" she said.

"who are you? why is your LV so high?" Sans asked..

"Your eyes. Close then. Focus your mind you must. Focus on the young Padawan hmm?"
"I'm none of your concern" she said turning in his direction, a skull appearing for her face.

Prym sat down and closed her eyes. She focused in Rin.

"I'm none of your concern" she said turning in his direction, a skull appearing for her face.

Prym sat down and closed her eyes. She focused in Rin.
"huh. you know. i kind of find that face paint offensive. being a skeleton and all." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "now. answer the question... where did you get that much LV?"

"Good. In his head I shall send you." He said. All was black for a moment. "So you arrived." A voice.said. she saw a Jedi.

icfsRaP.jpg

"huh. you know. i kind of find that face paint offensive. being a skeleton and all." He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "now. answer the question... where did you get that much LV?"

"Good. In his head I shall send you." He said. All was black for a moment. "So you arrived." A voice.said. she saw a Jedi.

icfsRaP.jpg
"I don't know how I should answer that." She said. "I need to be on my way"

Prym looked around for a moment before hearing the voice. She turned and looked at the Jedi. "Hello.."

"I don't know how I should answer that." She said. "I need to be on my way"

Prym looked around for a moment before hearing the voice. She turned and looked at the Jedi. "Hello.."
Sans stepped forward. "fine but lose the skull motif it gives skeletons a bad name."

"Hello. I am Master Ka'taar. Well. Kind of. I am Rin's subconcious taking form to communicate with you. I've taken the form of his Jedi Master."

Sans stepped forward. "fine but lose the skull motif it gives skeletons a bad name."

"Hello. I am Master Ka'taar. Well. Kind of. I am Rin's subconcious taking form to communicate with you. I've taken the form of his Jedi Master."
"I'll think about it." She said

Prym nods. "Okay.."

"I'll think about it." She said

Prym nods. "Okay.."
Sans turned back. "oh and uh... stay away from my kid." He said. "i don't trust you."

"Rin is reliving his worst memories. I... I want you to help him but it isn't so simple. You see I can't take you there directly. You have to go through his memories chronologically until you find the right one."

Sans turned back. "oh and uh... stay away from my kid." He said. "i don't trust you."

"Rin is reliving his worst memories. I... I want you to help him but it isn't so simple. You see I can't take you there directly. You have to go through his memories chronologically until you find the right one."
"I would not harm a child. It isn't her time. You do not have to trust me, that's fine" she said.

"Oh..I really feel like there are going to be some bad ones..." She said thinking back to when he was brainwashed.

-OC-
Name: Crensia
Species: Half human half greek goddess
Alignment: Hades
Sex: Female
Appearence (picture preferred):
4521347db65bda042a95c22e06c5a6b0--fantasy-fiction-fantasy-art.jpg

Universe of origin: Universe of the Greek (everyone is of greek religion and the greek culture is integrated into all cultures)
Powers (if applicable): Bends light, shapeshifting (human forms only, no animals), charming (only works on males), deception
Skills: Combat with staff, calming people, convincing people
Weaknesses: The people she loves, animals
Weapons (if applicable): Golden staff and golden daggars
(sorry this is a one on one thread)

"I would not harm a child. It isn't her time. You do not have to trust me, that's fine" she said.

"Oh..I really feel like there are going to be some bad ones..." She said thinking back to when he was brainwashed.
"good cuz i don't."

"More than you realize young one. My Padawan faced many trials in his training."

"good cuz i don't."

"More than you realize young one. My Padawan faced many trials in his training."
Dabria said nothing and returned home. It's been awhile since she seen skeletons walking around like that. She wondered if she would see the skeleton again. She heads to her library as she takes the soul out of her pouch.

"I'm sure he did. It is hard to become a Jedi I assume." She said

Dabria said nothing and returned home. It's been awhile since she seen skeletons walking around like that. She wondered if she would see the skeleton again. She heads to her library as she takes the soul out of her pouch.

"I'm sure he did. It is hard to become a Jedi I assume." She said
Sans went back to the camp site yawning. "i need a nap."

"Yes. Come I will show you the first memory."

Sans went back to the camp site yawning. "i need a nap."

"Yes. Come I will show you the first memory."
She looks over the soul again before going to the bookshelf. She focused her power and the soul poofed away, in it's place we a book. She sets it on the shelf and does the same with any other souls she had in her pouch. She could only wonder how many more souls she would have to gather to night.

Prym follows.

She looks over the soul again before going to the bookshelf. She focused her power and the soul poofed away, in it's place we a book. She sets it on the shelf and does the same with any other souls she had in her pouch. She could only wonder how many more souls she would have to gather to night.

Prym follows.
Several more all of them dies in similar ways. Killed by the skeleton.

"On his home planet. The force was seen as an evil magic. Only freaks and heritecs has access to it. So you can imagine his parents reaction the first time he made something float."

Several more all of them dies in similar ways. Killed by the skeleton.

"On his home planet. The force was seen as an evil magic. Only freaks and heritecs has access to it. So you can imagine his parents reaction the first time he made something float."
Dabria soon appeared in front of Sans. "Why are you killing so many people."

Prym nods. "Yeah probably as excited as my uncle was"

Dabria soon appeared in front of Sans. "Why are you killing so many people."

Prym nods. "Yeah probably as excited as my uncle was"
Latina was shivering behind sans. "they keep attacking my kid. not my fault." He said. His LV wasn't going up. But he also hated doing this. For him it never got easier to kill. "i don't like killing. or fighting. makes me tired. but i don't have much choice if they decide to keep attacking me."

"Well his mother and father reacted differently." He pointed to the first memory. "Step through."

Latina was shivering behind sans. "they keep attacking my kid. not my fault." He said. His LV wasn't going up. But he also hated doing this. For him it never got easier to kill. "i don't like killing. or fighting. makes me tired. but i don't have much choice if they decide to keep attacking me."

"Well his mother and father reacted differently." He pointed to the first memory. "Step through."
"Then why don't you move spots." She said and looked at Latina. She knelt down. "Are you alright child? You're shivering"

"Sorry meant to say that sarcastically." She said before going to the memory.

"Then why don't you move spots." She said and looked at Latina. She knelt down. "Are you alright child? You're shivering"

"Sorry meant to say that sarcastically." She said before going to the memory.
She went closer to Sans. "we're trying. the people in this forest want all non humans dead." He said. "we've been stuck here for weeks. every time we try to find a way out we end back at square one. this place reeks of magic." Sans said. "do. not. touch. my. kid."

"You freak child. You unholy twisted boy!" Rin's mother was slapping him with a belt. She looked as though she was once a symbol of beauty. Not her hair was frizzled, her eyes were wide and crazed and her teerch clenched. "I should have known something was wrong the moment you were born. But to be among those witches!"

She went closer to Sans. "we're trying. the people in this forest want all non humans dead." He said. "we've been stuck here for weeks. every time we try to find a way out we end back at square one. this place reeks of magic." Sans said. "do. not. touch. my. kid."

"You freak child. You unholy twisted boy!" Rin's mother was slapping him with a belt. She looked as though she was once a symbol of beauty. Not her hair was frizzled, her eyes were wide and crazed and her teerch clenched. "I should have known something was wrong the moment you were born. But to be among those witches!"
"I just wanted to make sure she was alright" Dabria said. "Hmm..I was able to enter and leave and I'm not human. "

Prym gasped as she watched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back