• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"What is it?," she asked.

Cana listens.
"I don't know it's weird." Peter said. "Like... It feels like you but different."

"give me one good reason to help you get out of the void."

"πŸ‘Œβ™β™β™‹β—†β¬§β™πŸ“¬ βœ‹πŸ•―β–β™ ⬧♏♏■ ⧫♒♏ ░⧫♒♏❒ ❖♏❒⬧♓░■⬧ ░♐ β“β–‘β—†πŸ“¬ βœŒβ– β™Ž ⍓░◆ ♒♋❖♏ ⬧░❍♏⧫♒♓■♑ ♐♋❒ β¬₯░❒⬧♏ ⧫♒♋■ ❍♏ ⧫░ β¬₯░❒❒⍓ β™‹β™Œβ–‘β—†β§«πŸ“¬" Sans sighed. "i knew this day would come. fine."

"I don't know it's weird." Peter said. "Like... It feels like you but different."

"give me one good reason to help you get out of the void."

"πŸ‘Œβ™β™β™‹β—†β¬§β™πŸ“¬ βœ‹πŸ•―β–β™ ⬧♏♏■ ⧫♒♏ ░⧫♒♏❒ ❖♏❒⬧♓░■⬧ ░♐ β“β–‘β—†πŸ“¬ βœŒβ– β™Ž ⍓░◆ ♒♋❖♏ ⬧░❍♏⧫♒♓■♑ ♐♋❒ β¬₯░❒⬧♏ ⧫♒♋■ ❍♏ ⧫░ β¬₯░❒❒⍓ β™‹β™Œβ–‘β—†β§«πŸ“¬" Sans sighed. "i knew this day would come. fine."
"What? Are you sure?" She asked.

"You're going to help him?" Cana said

Peter nodded looking equally confused. (I don't know if this other sage is evil or not but we'll find out)

"i've met a few of the other me's before. not good." Sans said.
(Yeah I figured I would. Just to show why the king feared her power ) "well let's hope everything will be good" she smiled.

"Oh" cana said

(Yeah I figured I would. Just to show why the king feared her power ) "well let's hope everything will be good" she smiled.

"Oh" cana said
Peter nodded and opened the door looking out.

Sans sighed. "after the job i'll have to head to new snowdin."

Peter nodded and opened the door looking out.

Sans sighed. "after the job i'll have to head to new snowdin."
He sees a large creature a few feet taller than most humans, he was covered in scales except on his head was a skull that resembles a dragon.

"OK" she said

He sees a large creature a few feet taller than most humans, he was covered in scales except on his head was a skull that resembles a dragon.

"OK" she said
"Hello... Dragon... Man." Peter said stepping out.

Sans sat down on the couch. "so... how are things with lucifer?" He asked.

"Hello... Dragon... Man." Peter said stepping out.

Sans sat down on the couch. "so... how are things with lucifer?" He asked.
the creature roared before blasting fire towards him. Sage was quick and made a shield around them as she stepped out. She looks around, in the distance a shadow with wings was flying towards them.

"Good" she said

the creature roared before blasting fire towards him. Sage was quick and made a shield around them as she stepped out. She looks around, in the distance a shadow with wings was flying towards them.

"Good" she said
"Whoa!" Peter said as it was blocked. "Thanks." He ran inside and put on the suit. "Lucy stay here. Keep the Doc safe." Peter said.

Sans looked around. "wanna raid his liquor cabinet?"

"Whoa!" Peter said as it was blocked. "Thanks." He ran inside and put on the suit. "Lucy stay here. Keep the Doc safe." Peter said.

Sans looked around. "wanna raid his liquor cabinet?"
"on it!" Lucy said. Sage released the shield. "I think more are coming!"

"Yeah let's we what the old mans got"

"on it!" Lucy said. Sage released the shield. "I think more are coming!"

"Yeah let's we what the old mans got"
Peter looked around. "Hey do you have any idea how to increase power level. We could use Pinto. If this is some bad guy version of you... Well. She might have evil versions of your demons."

Sans laughed and went to the kitchen. He came back a second later. "i've got whiskey and scotch." He said holding out the bottles.

Peter looked around. "Hey do you have any idea how to increase power level. We could use Pinto. If this is some bad guy version of you... Well. She might have evil versions of your demons."

Sans laughed and went to the kitchen. He came back a second later. "i've got whiskey and scotch." He said holding out the bottles.
Other flying shadow demons come into view. Sage shook her head. "I don't. "

"That will work" she said.

Other flying shadow demons come into view. Sage shook her head. "I don't. "

"That will work" she said.
"Well. Guess we'll have to do it ourselves." He said.

Sans laughed. "i'll stick with ketchup thanks." He gave her both bottles. "so other monsters will be visiting the guild soon. undyne, toriel, asriel, and king asgore are all visiting just to name a few."

"Well. Guess we'll have to do it ourselves." He said.

Sans laughed. "i'll stick with ketchup thanks." He gave her both bottles. "so other monsters will be visiting the guild soon. undyne, toriel, asriel, and king asgore are all visiting just to name a few."
more and more demons started coming into view, attacking innocents. Sage frowned. "There is a lot of them...I could never summon this many.." Her hands glow. "Skor would come in handy right now"

Cana nods taking a sip. "Good to know. We should check on the kids"

more and more demons started coming into view, attacking innocents. Sage frowned. "There is a lot of them...I could never summon this many.." Her hands glow. "Skor would come in handy right now"

Cana nods taking a sip. "Good to know. We should check on the kids"
"Skor it up." Peter said. "I'm gonna go be part of the official New York welcoming committee." He jumped up swinging and kicked one. "'Ey I swingin' here!"

"yeah we probably should." He said going up to their room and knocking.

"Skor it up." Peter said. "I'm gonna go be part of the official New York welcoming committee." He jumped up swinging and kicked one. "'Ey I swingin' here!"

"yeah we probably should." He said going up to their room and knocking.
sage summoned Skor. "Why are there so many demons here?" Sage sighed. "We think there might be another version of me. Maybe we can find the portal and send them back." Skor shook his head. "There is no portal. They all were brought here like how you brought me. " sage nods making a fire ball. " let's do this."

A shadow demon tried to grab peter.

Mabel opened the door. She was covered in glitter and stickers.

sage summoned Skor. "Why are there so many demons here?" Sage sighed. "We think there might be another version of me. Maybe we can find the portal and send them back." Skor shook his head. "There is no portal. They all were brought here like how you brought me. " sage nods making a fire ball. " let's do this."

A shadow demon tried to grab peter.

Mabel opened the door. She was covered in glitter and stickers.
He kicked it in the face.

"Pfft." Sans had to do a double take. "you alright kiddo? seems like you've glitterally got covered." He said.

He kicked it in the face.

"Pfft." Sans had to do a double take. "you alright kiddo? seems like you've glitterally got covered." He said.
it got sent back. Sage and Skor were taking down demons as they saw them.

Mabel held up a drawing of sans that was full of glitter and stickers. "Yeah I'm fine"

it got sent back. Sage and Skor were taking down demons as they saw them.

Mabel held up a drawing of sans that was full of glitter and stickers. "Yeah I'm fine"
Peter was going to the source of the demons.

Sans stared for a second. "*Snort* jeez kid. this is the first time i've been left sans words." He said slapping his skull with his palm laughing. He walked inside and sat down with them. "so you like the arts and crafts eh?"

Peter was going to the source of the demons.

Sans stared for a second. "*Snort* jeez kid. this is the first time i've been left sans words." He said slapping his skull with his palm laughing. He walked inside and sat down with them. "so you like the arts and crafts eh?"
He sees a version of Sage. Her hair was darker red, her hands more like claws and she had two horns on her head.

"You bet I do! I even make my own sweaters" she said

He sees a version of Sage. Her hair was darker red, her hands more like claws and she had two horns on her head.

"You bet I do! I even make my own sweaters" she said
"Oh wow. Edgy Sage." Peter said.

Sans smiled. "fun." Sans said. He took off his blue Jacket and let it fall to the floor before sitting down. Dipper came back. "Sans I just got off the phone with Uncle Ford. He says that if Gaster is in the void you could reach him from here."

Sans looked at him. "oh jeez kids ya looked into that? why?"

"Oh wow. Edgy Sage." Peter said.

Sans smiled. "fun." Sans said. He took off his blue Jacket and let it fall to the floor before sitting down. Dipper came back. "Sans I just got off the phone with Uncle Ford. He says that if Gaster is in the void you could reach him from here."

Sans looked at him. "oh jeez kids ya looked into that? why?"
She sees a him and sends a massive fire ball at him

"Cause its what we do" Mabel said.

"Whoa!" Peter web zipped out of the way.

"look kids. gaster is dangerous. this road could get you killed." Sans said.
"thats it flee " she said. "Master, I summon thee. Come see the chaos we brought in this new land." The demon Prince appeared by her side, the usual red and blue demon was instead pure white with dark black eyes. "Very nice SSage"

"We faced bad guys before" Mabel said

"thats it flee " she said. "Master, I summon thee. Come see the chaos we brought in this new land." The demon Prince appeared by her side, the usual red and blue demon was instead pure white with dark black eyes. "Very nice SSage
"Oh sure she turns evil but you stay the same." Peter said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back