• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Oh sure she turns evil but you stay the same." Peter said.
The white Prince looks around. "There is another summoner...find them" the demon Sage nods. "Yes sir." She ran off into the action.

The normal Sage was easily making through the demons with Skor.

The white Prince looks around. "There is another summoner...find them" the demon Sage nods. "Yes sir." She ran off into the action.

The normal Sage was easily making through the demons with Skor.
Peter followed her.

Sans sighed, "alright. show what this room is that you two think can help."

Peter followed her.

Sans sighed, "alright. show what this room is that you two think can help."

The demon sage soon ended up face to face with Sage. The demon Sage smirked. "My my, there is other versions of me. " sage frowned. "You're a demon.." She nods. "A deal I made with my master Prince." Sage looked shocked. "What about Ubus?" The demon sage flipped her hair. "That old man. Let's just say I sent him out of this world." Sage looked angry.

Mabel headed downstairs to the vending machine.

The demon sage soon ended up face to face with Sage. The demon Sage smirked. "My my, there is other versions of me. " sage frowned. "You're a demon.." She nods. "A deal I made with my master Prince." Sage looked shocked. "What about Ubus?" The demon sage flipped her hair. "That old man. Let's just say I sent him out of this world." Sage looked angry.

Mabel headed downstairs to the vending machine.
Demon sage was hit with a webline and pulled into the air. She saw the red and blue clad hero. "Peeky Boo." Peter said grabbing her by the horns and throwing her.

Sans followed. As they walked past Cana he beckoned her silently.

Demon sage was hit with a webline and pulled into the air. She saw the red and blue clad hero. "Peeky Boo." Peter said grabbing her by the horns and throwing her.

Sans followed. As they walked past Cana he beckoned her silently.
one of the flying shadow demons caught her. Demon Sage looked at him and then look at Sage. "Is that demon one of yours?". Sage smiled sending a fire ball at her. " hes not a demon." The shadow demon set Demon Sage down, avoiding the fire ball.

"Where we going" she asked

one of the flying shadow demons caught her. Demon Sage looked at him and then look at Sage. "Is that demon one of yours?". Sage smiled sending a fire ball at her. " hes not a demon." The shadow demon set Demon Sage down, avoiding the fire ball.

"Where we going" she asked
"I'm a superhero." Peter said. There was a flash of familier emerald light. "FOUR ARMS!"

"don't know." Sans said.

"I'm a superhero." Peter said. There was a flash of familier emerald light. "FOUR ARMS!"

"don't know." Sans said.
"what demon is that?" The demon Sage said. Sage smiled. "Not a demon. Hey Ben." The demon sage frowned. "Looks like I need help. My servants I summon thee." There was a flash of light and ten more demons appear behind her.

Skor looked almost impressed. "Didnt think someone could summon that many at once..plus all the others she summoned."

"Beep boop boop beep" Mabel said pressing the buttons on the vending machine. It opens to a secret passage.

"what demon is that?" The demon Sage said. Sage smiled. "Not a demon. Hey Ben." The demon sage frowned. "Looks like I need help. My servants I summon thee." There was a flash of light and ten more demons appear behind her.

Skor looked almost impressed. "Didnt think someone could summon that many at once..plus all the others she summoned."

"Beep boop boop beep" Mabel said pressing the buttons on the vending machine. It opens to a secret passage.
Four Arms began to beat you demons. "Anyone wanna share what's going on?"

Sans looked at the passage. "alright... not expecting this." He said.

Four Arms began to beat you demons. "Anyone wanna share what's going on?"

Sans looked at the passage. "alright... not expecting this." He said.
"there's a demon version of me.." Sage said. "Look sage.. Stop whatever it is your doing. " the demon Sage smiled. "Why? I'm just doing what us demons do. This is who we are meant to be. Our powers come from demons. " sage looked angry. "No its not!" She sent another fireball but the demon sage just swatted it away like it was nothing. "That was unimpressive."

"Portal is down here" she said

"there's a demon version of me.." Sage said. "Look sage.. Stop whatever it is your doing. " the demon Sage smiled. "Why? I'm just doing what us demons do. This is who we are meant to be. Our powers come from demons. " sage looked angry. "No its not!" She sent another fireball but the demon sage just swatted it away like it was nothing. "That was unimpressive."

"Portal is down here" she said
Four arms looked up at Demon Sage. "So you're like. Okay that you sold your soul?"

"portal?" Sans asked.

Four arms looked up at Demon Sage. "So you're like. Okay that you sold your soul?"

"portal?" Sans asked.
"I got it back when I made my deal." She said. "Now enough talk. Lightning blast!" A powerful bolt of lightning got sent at four arms.

",yeah our gruncle Stanley came through it" she said

"I got it back when I made my deal." She said. "Now enough talk. Lightning blast!" A powerful bolt of lightning got sent at four arms.

",yeah our gruncle Stanley came through it" she said
There was another flash. "CHROMASTONE!" The purple rock like alien yelled. When the lightening bolt hit it was just absorbed.

"alright. lead on." Sans said.

There was another flash. "CHROMASTONE!" The purple rock like alien yelled. When the lightening bolt hit it was just absorbed.

"alright. lead on." Sans said.
"my servants, attack! " demon sage said. The demons headed towards them. Skor slices a large one with his sword. Sage wrapped one in vines before moving past it heading towards her demon self.

Mabel heads into the passageway

"my servants, attack! " demon sage said. The demons headed towards them. Skor slices a large one with his sword. Sage wrapped one in vines before moving past it heading towards her demon self.

Mabel heads into the passageway
Chromastone released the energy at her.

Sans followed looking around. (What does this place look like again?)

Chromastone released the energy at her.

Sans followed looking around. (What does this place look like again?)
( control panel with a lever, three triangles connected where the portal opens thats all I remember) Mabel sits down in a chair to let dipper do the stuff.

a shield formed around her. "Nice try gem." Demon sage said as sage tried to strike her down with lightning. It did nothing and the demon sage kept summoning more of her demons which went towards them. A dragon like demon went to blast peter with fire.

( control panel with a lever, three triangles connected where the portal opens thats all I remember) Mabel sits down in a chair to let dipper do the stuff.

a shield formed around her. "Nice try gem." Demon sage said as sage tried to strike her down with lightning. It did nothing and the demon sage kept summoning more of her demons which went towards them. A dragon like demon went to blast peter with fire.
"Be ready guys. Opening this might let out bill." Dipper said. "who?"

Peter jumped out of the way. "We really need Pinto here." He said. "Maybe I can help with that." Chromastone said. There was a flash of green light.

4eb9c215a1e254a31572ad15842ccbebecffb002r1-327-450v2_00.jpg

"MONKI!"

"Be ready guys. Opening this might let out bill." Dipper said. "who?"

Peter jumped out of the way. "We really need Pinto here." He said. "Maybe I can help with that." Chromastone said. There was a flash of green light.

View attachment 629241

"MONKI!"
"nice" sage said. Skor looked at Sage. "Can you summon everyone. Including him.." Sage nods. "Yeah I haven't summoned more than two at a time. I can try. " her hands glow. "Everyone I need you." There was a flash and Quill, Prince and Mudd appeared next to her. Mudd was wearing armor and had a fan in her hand.

"A dream demon." Mabel said

"nice" sage said. Skor looked at Sage. "Can you summon everyone. Including him.." Sage nods. "Yeah I haven't summoned more than two at a time. I can try. " her hands glow. "Everyone I need you." There was a flash and Quill, Prince and Mudd appeared next to her. Mudd was wearing armor and had a fan in her hand.

"A dream demon." Mabel said
"Hello Prince." Peter said.

"oh..." Sans said.

"Hello Prince." Peter said.

"oh..." Sans said.
"Ssspider.. " prince looks around. "We play?" Sage shook her head. "No." The demon sage laughed. "Oh you have him under your thumb? Come on let him play, I love to play. " prince smiled. "I like her" demon sage started walking towards Sage.

Mabel nods

"Ssspider.. " prince looks around. "We play?" Sage shook her head. "No." The demon sage laughed. "Oh you have him under your thumb? Come on let him play, I love to play. " prince smiled. "I like her" demon sage started walking towards Sage.

Mabel nods
"Yeah. He can't say no to her." Peter said.

Dipper began to open the void.

"Yeah. He can't say no to her." Peter said.

Dipper began to open the void.
"Really? Hmm " demon sage got over to sage. She leaned in and whispered something to her. Sage didnt have any time to react to what she said before the demon Sage shot her with a magical blast, sending Sage past her demons and into the massive army of demons that the demon sage had summoned.

The pure white Prince was watching from a distance.

Cana watches

"Really? Hmm " demon sage got over to sage. She leaned in and whispered something to her. Sage didnt have any time to react to what she said before the demon Sage shot her with a magical blast, sending Sage past her demons and into the massive army of demons that the demon sage had summoned.

The pure white Prince was watching from a distance.

Cana watches
Sans sighed. "alright. keep it open. i'm going in."

MonKi began to power up. Eventually Pinto instant transmissioned in. "Hey what's up guy- oh."

Sans sighed. "alright. keep it open. i'm going in."

MonKi began to power up. Eventually Pinto instant transmissioned in. "Hey what's up guy- oh."
"Be careful" cana said.

"Oh another one." Demon sage said. Skor went towards the demon Sage, trying to sting her with his tail. Quill turns. "Spiderman watch out " he shot quills into a demon that was coming towards him. Mudd tossed her fan at a near by one. Just then a powerful blast sent many demons flying. Sage looked angry as she held her stomach with one hand as she stumbled over. "End this Sage..". Demon Sage smirked. " oh your more powerful than I thought. Maybe that old man taught you something after all."

"Be careful" cana said.

"Oh another one." Demon sage said. Skor went towards the demon Sage, trying to sting her with his tail. Quill turns. "Spiderman watch out " he shot quills into a demon that was coming towards him. Mudd tossed her fan at a near by one. Just then a powerful blast sent many demons flying. Sage looked angry as she held her stomach with one hand as she stumbled over. "End this Sage..". Demon Sage smirked. " oh your more powerful than I thought. Maybe that old man taught you something after all."
"Sage!" Peter swung over to her.

Pinto looked at the alternate prince. He went super saiyan and flew up to it punching it across the face.

Sans hopped over the chairs and into the void. A black tentacle lashed out and grabbed Mabel pulling her in too.

"Sage!" Peter swung over to her.

Pinto looked at the alternate prince. He went super saiyan and flew up to it punching it across the face.

Sans hopped over the chairs and into the void. A black tentacle lashed out and grabbed Mabel pulling her in too.

"I'm OK..." Sage said. "Right now we got worse things to deal with..we need to get all the innocents somewhere safe.. Watch out!" A bolt of lightning came at them, Sage created a shield around them at the last second. It cracked from the impact. The demon sage smiled. "So close." Peter noticed the only demon not fighting was Sage's Prince.

He laughed. "Nice one." He kicked him.

"Ahh Dipper!" She shouted. Cana jumped over and grabbed Mabel's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back