• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I didn't expect to be gone that long" she said.

Cana looked around. "Looks like a normal cemetery"
"Well judging by the Doctor's condition. I'm grateful you landed in the right decade let alone just a few months." He said. He grabbed a stethoscope and went to the Doctor. After a few minutes he looked at her. "He has two hearts.."

"agreed-" they heard the same sounds again but different. "I have a grave feeling. best we head back to the shack now kiddos."

"Well judging by the Doctor's condition. I'm grateful you landed in the right decade let alone just a few months." He said. He grabbed a stethoscope and went to the Doctor. After a few minutes he looked at her. "He has two hearts.."

"agreed-" they heard the same sounds again but different. "I have a grave feeling. best we head back to the shack now kiddos."
He does?" She said. Lucy came out of the bathroom. " I'm glad to be out of that dress"

"Aww OK" Mabel said

He does?" She said. Lucy came out of the bathroom. " I'm glad to be out of that dress"

"Aww OK" Mabel said
"Listen." He handed her the item.

*sorry kids. sans needs a nap." He lied. He's been around long enough for Cana to know when he was tired. This wasn't a tired moment.

Last edited:
"Listen." He handed her the item.

*sorry kids. sans needs a nap." He lied. He's been around long enough for Cana to know when he was tired. This wasn't a tired moment.
she listened to the doctor hearts beats. "Wow,"

Cana frowned. "Yeah let's get back."

"yeah." She said.
Cana keeps an eye out
Peter grabbed his wallet from a shelf. "Alright I need to shopping. Be back soon."

Sans led them back to the Shack. He sent Mabel and Dipper off.

"Mabel is it just me or was something really freaking him out?" Dipper asked.

Peter grabbed his wallet from a shelf. "Alright I need to shopping. Be back soon."

Sans led them back to the Shack. He sent Mabel and Dipper off.

"Mabel is it just me or was something really freaking him out?" Dipper asked.
Sage nods. "Okay"

"OK what's going on" cana asked

"Yeah something was" she said

Sage nods. "Okay"

"OK what's going on" cana asked

"Yeah something was" she said
Peter left leaving Lucy and Sage with the Doctor.

Sans looked at her. He closed his eye sockets and sighed. "tell me. how much do you know about the soul? the void? and quantum physics?"

"The way looked kind of reminds me the way Bill Cipher scares us." Dipper said.

Peter left leaving Lucy and Sage with the Doctor.

Sans looked at her. He closed his eye sockets and sighed. "tell me. how much do you know about the soul? the void? and quantum physics?"

"The way looked kind of reminds me the way Bill Cipher scares us." Dipper said.
Sage looked around to see what peter had been up to.

"Not much" she said.

"Should we help?" She asked

Sage looked around to see what peter had been up to.

"Not much" she said.

"Should we help?" She asked
There were various leaks plugged up with duct tape. Mold was growing in some places and the bath tub didn't work. Peter was living as cheaply as possible.

"well... you remember me saying that monsters were all trapped in the underground right?" Sans asked. "for a time i was one of the royal scientists, well more specifically i worked for one of the royal scientists. a skeleton by the name of w.d. gaster." He said. "that noise you heard was wing dings. it's gibberish to non skeletons, but we skeletons don't only hear voices we can see speech. that's how pap and i got our name sakes. his font is papyrus, mine is comic sans."

"I don't even know if we could." Dipper said.

There were various leaks plugged up with duct tape. Mold was growing in some places and the bath tub didn't work. Peter was living as cheaply as possible.

"well... you remember me saying that monsters were all trapped in the underground right?" Sans asked. "for a time i was one of the royal scientists, well more specifically i worked for one of the royal scientists. a skeleton by the name of w.d. gaster." He said. "that noise you heard was wing dings. it's gibberish to non skeletons, but we skeletons don't only hear voices we can see speech. that's how pap and i got our name sakes. his font is papyrus, mine is comic sans."

"I don't even know if we could." Dipper said.
"maybe I can help him with this" she said

"Oh I see and your hearing another skeleton? " she asked

Mabel nods.

"maybe I can help him with this" she said

"Oh I see and your hearing another skeleton? " she asked

Mabel nods.
Peter had run into Liz and the grocery store. "H-hey Liz." He said. "So about the tutor thing."

"i'm hearing that skeleton. which is bad cuz i had hoped i'd never have to see him again." Sans said.

Dipper looked through book. "It's weird Mabel. It mentions skeletons but he barely is anything like what the book describes."

Peter had run into Liz and the grocery store. "H-hey Liz." He said. "So about the tutor thing."

"i'm hearing that skeleton. which is bad cuz i had hoped i'd never have to see him again." Sans said.

Dipper looked through book. "It's weird Mabel. It mentions skeletons but he barely is anything like what the book describes."
Lucy kept an eye on the doctor and Sage decided to try to fix the leaks and clean whatever she could.

"Why?" Cana asked.

"That is weird" Mabel said

Lucy kept an eye on the doctor and Sage decided to try to fix the leaks and clean whatever she could.

"Why?" Cana asked.

"That is weird" Mabel said
Peter had duck out of Liz's way. She kept trying to ask him out. Honestly had the world gone upside down. It was always him trying to ask her. Didn't matter now

"well... gaster was a scary person when he was mad. he sorta... made... papyrus and me. and not in any conventional way." Sans said. "ya see... i wasn't born. neither of us were. we were grown in test tubes. artificial souls. it's what makes us stronger than other monsters." Sans pulled his right hand out of his pocket. "to gaster... we were just experiments. he put these on us to keep from getting... attatched." There was a handplate on the back of his hand. It said. "W.D S-1"

Dipper looked through the book. "Maybe I should call Uncle Ford ask what he thinks?"

Peter had duck out of Liz's way. She kept trying to ask him out. Honestly had the world gone upside down. It was always him trying to ask her. Didn't matter now

"well... gaster was a scary person when he was mad. he sorta... made... papyrus and me. and not in any conventional way." Sans said. "ya see... i wasn't born. neither of us were. we were grown in test tubes. artificial souls. it's what makes us stronger than other monsters." Sans pulled his right hand out of his pocket. "to gaster... we were just experiments. he put these on us to keep from getting... attatched." There was a handplate on the back of his hand. It said. "W.D S-1"

Dipper looked through the book. "Maybe I should call Uncle Ford ask what he thinks?"
sage kept cleaning.

Cana nods. "I see"

"Good idea" Mabel said

sage kept cleaning.

Cana nods. "I see"

"Good idea" Mabel said
Peter got back after a few hours. "How is he?" He asked looking at the Doctor. Nothing had changed.

"anyway." Sans put his hand back in his pocket. "we eventually got let out. and i worked under him. he was always strict and always tried to push me beyond my mental limits. figured that i should be smart since i'm weak."

Dipper called Ford.

Peter got back after a few hours. "How is he?" He asked looking at the Doctor. Nothing had changed.

"anyway." Sans put his hand back in his pocket. "we eventually got let out. and i worked under him. he was always strict and always tried to push me beyond my mental limits. figured that i should be smart since i'm weak."

Dipper called Ford.
sage had finished cleaning and fixing what she could. "No change"

"I bet you are pretty smart" she said

sage had finished cleaning and fixing what she could. "No change"

"I bet you are pretty smart" she said
Peter looked around. "Huh... Seems like a woman's touch was just what this place needed." He said.

"well. smart enough to know that hearing the voice of someone who shouldn't exist anymore is not a good sign." Sans said

Peter looked around. "Huh... Seems like a woman's touch was just what this place needed." He said.

"well. smart enough to know that hearing the voice of someone who shouldn't exist anymore is not a good sign." Sans said
"I just dont like doing nothing" she said

"Yeah, need help dealing with him?" She asked

"I just dont like doing nothing" she said

"Yeah, need help dealing with him?" She asked
Peter smiled and hugged her again. "Oh I missed you."

"nope." Sans said. "it's best if you let me deal with gaster alone... and hey uh... don't tell papyrus. he forgot gaster and that's honestly for the best."

Peter smiled and hugged her again. "Oh I missed you."

"nope." Sans said. "it's best if you let me deal with gaster alone... and hey uh... don't tell papyrus. he forgot gaster and that's honestly for the best."
she hugs him. "I missed you too."

Cana nods. ",okay"

she hugs him. "I missed you too."

Cana nods. ",okay"
Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. "Oh no."

Sans looked around. "alright." He said down. They heard the noise again. "πŸ’§β™‹β– β¬§πŸ“¬ βœ‹β§«πŸ•―β¬§ ββ™πŸ“¬ βœ‹ β– β™β™β™Ž ⍓░◆❒ β™’β™β—β—»πŸ“¬" "why should i help you gaster. after everything you've done?"

"βœ‹πŸ•―β–β™ β™‹β—β’β™β™‹β™Žβ“ β§«β’β™“β™β™Ž ⧫░ β™β™“βŒ§ ⧫♒░⬧♏ ❍♓⬧⧫♋&β™β¬§πŸ“¬."

Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. "Oh no."

Sans looked around. "alright." He said down. They heard the noise again. "πŸ’§β™‹β– β¬§πŸ“¬ βœ‹β§«πŸ•―β¬§ ββ™πŸ“¬ βœ‹ β– β™β™β™Ž ⍓░◆❒ β™’β™β—β—»πŸ“¬" "why should i help you gaster. after everything you've done?"

"βœ‹πŸ•―β–β™ β™‹β—β’β™β™‹β™Žβ“ β§«β’β™“β™β™Ž ⧫░ β™β™“βŒ§ ⧫♒░⬧♏ ❍♓⬧⧫♋&β™β¬§πŸ“¬."
"What is it?," she asked.

Cana listens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back