• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm OK..." Sage said. "Right now we got worse things to deal with..we need to get all the innocents somewhere safe.. Watch out!" A bolt of lightning came at them, Sage created a shield around them at the last second. It cracked from the impact. The demon sage smiled. "So close." Peter noticed the only demon not fighting was Sage's Prince.

He laughed. "Nice one." He kicked him.

"Ahh Dipper!" She shouted. Cana jumped over and grabbed Mabel's hand.
"Mabel!" The balck tendril was stronger than Cana.

"Sage you have to tell him to fight. Just tell him not to kill."

Pinto caught his foot. He looked furious.

"Mabel!" The balck tendril was stronger than Cana.

"Sage you have to tell him to fight. Just tell him not to kill."

Pinto caught his foot. He looked furious.
"prince fight! No killing." She said dropping the shield. Prince reluctantly nods before going to fight a demon.

"You look mad." The alt Prince said.

Cana loses her grip.

"prince fight! No killing." She said dropping the shield. Prince reluctantly nods before going to fight a demon.

"You look mad." The alt Prince said.

Cana loses her grip.
Peter helped her up and used his webbing to cover the wound. "That'll have to do the trick for now."

Pinto looked him. "Do I really?" He snarled as he fired and energy blast point blank into alt Princes face. (How strong is Alt compared to Sage's prince)

The tendrils pulled in Mabel. Sans caught her. "whoa whoa whoa." He said. "hey kid you okay? that wasn't supposed to happen." The Void was nothing but black emptiness and yet they were standing on something.

Peter helped her up and used his webbing to cover the wound. "That'll have to do the trick for now."

Pinto looked him. "Do I really?" He snarled as he fired and energy blast point blank into alt Princes face. (How strong is Alt compared to Sage's prince)

The tendrils pulled in Mabel. Sans caught her. "whoa whoa whoa." He said. "hey kid you okay? that wasn't supposed to happen." The Void was nothing but black emptiness and yet they were standing on something.
Sage nods. "Yeah... Go help the others, I'll be okay" demon Sage headed towards them.

(Probably just as strong.) Alt Prince took the hit getting sent back. His face was burned but he didnt seem to care.

"Yeah I'm okayu. We're in the void thingy?" She said

Sage nods. "Yeah... Go help the others, I'll be okay" demon Sage headed towards them.

(Probably just as strong.) Alt Prince took the hit getting sent back. His face was burned but he didnt seem to care.

"Yeah I'm okayu. We're in the void thingy?" She said
Peter shot a glob of web at the Demon Sage's face.

"Maybe I should kill you." Pinto said,. (Permission to utterly destroy Alt Prince?)

"yep." Sans said. "gaster pulled you in after me don't know why."

Peter shot a glob of web at the Demon Sage's face.

"Maybe I should kill you." Pinto said,. (Permission to utterly destroy Alt Prince?)

"yep." Sans said. "gaster pulled you in after me don't know why."
She pulls off the glob. Her hand glow. Sage frowned getting ready. All around therm, Sages demons were righting the other demons, it was difficult since they were out numbered.

(Permission granted) "go ahead and try" he said.

"Weird" she said

She pulls off the glob. Her hand glow. Sage frowned getting ready. All around therm, Sages demons were righting the other demons, it was difficult since they were out numbered.

(Permission granted) "go ahead and try" he said.

"Weird" she said
"Maybe I should go ultimate." Chromastone said.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He went Super Saiyan Four. Now just in jeans he glared at Alt Prince. "I'll do more than try."

"stay near me kiddo." Sans said holding Mabel's hand.

"Maybe I should go ultimate." Chromastone said.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He went Super Saiyan Four. Now just in jeans he glared at Alt Prince. "I'll do more than try."

"stay near me kiddo." Sans said holding Mabel's hand.
"Do it Ben" Sage said. The demon sage tossed a massive fire ball at them. Sage moved out of the way creating a water whip to hit her. It barely did a thing as the demon sage got ready to fire another magic blast.

Alt Prince went to punch him.

Mabel nods.

"Do it Ben" Sage said. The demon sage tossed a massive fire ball at them. Sage moved out of the way creating a water whip to hit her. It barely did a thing as the demon sage got ready to fire another magic blast.

Alt Prince went to punch him.

Mabel nods.
He tapped the Omnitrix. Four prongs appear d and he transformed. He was bulkier with more crystals on his back. His was now pink Crystal and he hand two horns. "ULTIMATE CHROMASTONE!"

Pinto caught his fist and began to crush it.

There was the same noise from before. "stay close kiddo." Sans warned again.

He tapped the Omnitrix. Four prongs appear d and he transformed. He was bulkier with more crystals on his back. His was now pink Crystal and he hand two horns. "ULTIMATE CHROMASTONE!"

Pinto caught his fist and began to crush it.

There was the same noise from before. "stay close kiddo." Sans warned again.
Demon Sage sent magic blast at Peter and Sage. Sage made a shield appear again. It was cracking fast. "She's too strong. She's stronger than me.."

"Ah," he shouted.

"I will" Mabel said

Demon Sage sent magic blast at Peter and Sage. Sage made a shield appear again. It was cracking fast. "She's too strong. She's stronger than me.."

"Ah," he shouted.

"I will" Mabel said
Ultimate Chromastone flew in front of the Demon Sage. "Go ahead hit me."

Pinto punched Alt prince in the face breaking his nose. He threw him into the ground and then flew into him immediately afterwords punching him obliterating all the bones in his right arm.

Someone formed in front of them. "Hello." The skeleton said, "gaster. i see you've managed to restore your old looks." Sans said.

1569190738600.png

Ultimate Chromastone flew in front of the Demon Sage. "Go ahead hit me."

Pinto punched Alt prince in the face breaking his nose. He threw him into the ground and then flew into him immediately afterwords punching him obliterating all the bones in his right arm.

Someone formed in front of them. "Hello." The skeleton said, "gaster. i see you've managed to restore your old looks." Sans said.

View attachment 629267
demon Sage stopped her attack on the two and sent a magic blast at him. Sage dropped the shield seeing this, if she held it more it would have shattered. She tried catching her breath.

"Ah" he cried out.

"Hi " Mabel said

demon Sage stopped her attack on the two and sent a magic blast at him. Sage dropped the shield seeing this, if she held it more it would have shattered. She tried catching her breath.

"Ah" he cried out.

"Hi " Mabel said
He absorbed the entire blast. "Very nice." He said. "My turn." He grabbed her and blasted her with the same energy.

"This is the end for you." Pinto said. He grabbed Prince and threw him up. He extended his two pointer fingers and shot a very small red energy into Alt Prince's body opening his palm. "Fairy Blast!" Pinto yelled closing his palm. The red energy expanded and exploded inside the alternate prince tearing him to shreds.

Gaster stepped forward but his soul appeared and turned blue. "not one step closer to the kid g. i don't trust you." Sans said.

He absorbed the entire blast. "Very nice." He said. "My turn." He grabbed her and blasted her with the same energy.

"This is the end for you." Pinto said. He grabbed Prince and threw him up. He extended his two pointer fingers and shot a very small red energy into Alt Prince's body opening his palm. "Fairy Blast!" Pinto yelled closing his palm. The red energy expanded and exploded inside the alternate prince tearing him to shreds.

Gaster stepped forward but his soul appeared and turned blue. "not one step closer to the kid g. i don't trust you." Sans said.
"ah!" She shouted getting hit by the blast, she teleported out of Ben's grasp. She reappeared only a few feet away. She saw her Prince getting torn to pieces, knowing he was finished. "No my master!" She glared. "You all will pay. Servants return!" There was a bright flash, demon sage was gone and her demons as well. Leaving only the damage they left behind.

Mabel watches.

"ah!" She shouted getting hit by the blast, she teleported out of Ben's grasp. She reappeared only a few feet away. She saw her Prince getting torn to pieces, knowing he was finished. "No my master!" She glared. "You all will pay. Servants return!" There was a bright flash, demon sage was gone and her demons as well. Leaving only the damage they left behind.

Mabel watches.
Peter walked up to Pinto. "Hey man." He said. Pinto turned glaring at him with a wild ferotious look. "Whoa hey man... It's me." He said. Pinto breathed heavily before sighing and returning to base. "Sorry." Ultimate Chromastone turned into normal then back to Ben.

"You still don't trust me?" He asked. "you dragged the kid in with us." Sans said. "I did... No such thing. Oh no. Please tell me you solid not come here through a place called the Mystery Shack?"

Peter walked up to Pinto. "Hey man." He said. Pinto turned glaring at him with a wild ferotious look. "Whoa hey man... It's me." He said. Pinto breathed heavily before sighing and returning to base. "Sorry." Ultimate Chromastone turned into normal then back to Ben.

"You still don't trust me?" He asked. "you dragged the kid in with us." Sans said. "I did... No such thing. Oh no. Please tell me you solid not come here through a place called the Mystery Shack?"
skor was holding Quill up, Mudd made her armor vanish. The three demons looked exhausted. Prince stayed off to the side. Sage was still catching her breathe and she honestly looked scared.

"Is that bad?" Mabel asked

skor was holding Quill up, Mudd made her armor vanish. The three demons looked exhausted. Prince stayed off to the side. Sage was still catching her breathe and she honestly looked scared.

"Is that bad?" Mabel asked
Peter walked over to her. "It's alright." He said. "We've won... for now." He said. He looked at Pinto. "Never realized that even prince was no match for you." He said. Pinto looked at him. "Few are. That's why I hold back so much." (Best way to beat him is to surprise him take him out before he can go full strength)

"Boy howdy. What do you think?" A Jovial voice said. Mabel recognized it.

Peter walked over to her. "It's alright." He said. "We've won... for now." He said. He looked at Pinto. "Never realized that even prince was no match for you." He said. Pinto looked at him. "Few are. That's why I hold back so much." (Best way to beat him is to surprise him take him out before he can go full strength)

"Boy howdy. What do you think?" A Jovial voice said. Mabel recognized it.
"she is stronger than me...she can summon so many.." Sage said and looked at her demons. " she whispered your demons are mine..."

"Bill!" She said

"she is stronger than me...she can summon so many.." Sage said and looked at her demons. " she whispered your demons are mine..."

"Bill!" She said
He looked at the demons. "Hey guys you still are yourselves right?" He asked.

Gaster got in front of Bill. "I'd hate to have to do this Bill. You made such good company." He said.

He looked at the demons. "Hey guys you still are yourselves right?" He asked.

Gaster got in front of Bill. "I'd hate to have to do this Bill. You made such good company." He said.
Quill looked over. "Yeah we're still us." Mudd looked over Quill's wounds. "Let's patch everyone up."

Lucy was still guarding the doctor at Peter's place.

Mabel watched.

Quill looked over. "Yeah we're still us." Mudd looked over Quill's wounds. "Let's patch everyone up."

Lucy was still guarding the doctor at Peter's place.

Mabel watched.
Peter kept his Spider-Sense honed.

The Doctor suddenly shot up muttering. "Sage. Demon. Too powerful." He said. He began to cough wildly. Yellow regeneration energy came from his mouth whenever he did.

Bill looked displeased. "Fine take them. Now that you've opened the Portal it'll be easier for me to escape next time." He said.

Peter kept his Spider-Sense honed.

The Doctor suddenly shot up muttering. "Sage. Demon. Too powerful." He said. He began to cough wildly. Yellow regeneration energy came from his mouth whenever he did.

Bill looked displeased. "Fine take them. Now that you've opened the Portal it'll be easier for me to escape next time." He said.
"peter let's head back to your place, the authorities are probably on their way. " sage said putting her hand on her webbed up wound.

"Doctor you OK?" Lucy asked seeing him jump up.

"We won't let you" she said

"peter let's head back to your place, the authorities are probably on their way. " sage said putting her hand on her webbed up wound.

"Doctor you OK?" Lucy asked seeing him jump up.

"We won't let you" she said
"Yeah and you need healing." Peter said putting her arm around his shoulder.

"I'm... I'm... GAAH!" The Doctor yelled. "I woke up too soon. I'm still regenerating." He said. "I know what happened though. The other Sage. She was just the start... tell them...." He gulped trying to stay conciouse. "Tell them... something worse is coming." (Would you like to play an evil version of Pinto?)

Sans pupils had disappeared. The blankness of his eyes scared Mabel, "look here ya dumb shape. you escape if you want. but if you do... you're gonna have a bad time."

1569195565861.png

"Yeah and you need healing." Peter said putting her arm around his shoulder.

"I'm... I'm... GAAH!" The Doctor yelled. "I woke up too soon. I'm still regenerating." He said. "I know what happened though. The other Sage. She was just the start... tell them...." He gulped trying to stay conciouse. "Tell them... something worse is coming." (Would you like to play an evil version of Pinto?)

Sans pupils had disappeared. The blankness of his eyes scared Mabel, "look here ya dumb shape. you escape if you want. but if you do... you're gonna have a bad time."

View attachment 629287
"Yeah.. I'm tired too." She said.

(You can if you want). "I will, lay back down. " Lucy said.

"Eep" Mabel said

"Yeah.. I'm tired too." She said.

(You can if you want). "I will, lay back down. " Lucy said.

"Eep" Mabel said
Peter helped her back.

(I would prefer you but I can if you aren't sure what to do with said character) The Doctor laid back down and fell asleep again. Though this time in much worse condition.

Sans looked at her his pupils had returned. "alright let's head back." He took Mabel and Gaster and used a shortcut. They were back in the lab. Dipper closed the portal and hugged Mabel. "Are you okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back