• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"TARDIS, Time Lord, enemy of the Daleks. It's still me." He said. Let's he. Fingers. Good I still have those." He put his hand to his face. "Skin- ooh. Rough sickly skin. Hair... Lots of hair, big fluffy hair. Very skinny physique." He said inspecting his own new body.

"huh? i ask that because... well... he's got one of those fancy shmancy books too." Sans said.
"guess you really did change" Lucy said

"He has what? Look dipper!" Mabel said

"guess you really did change" Lucy said

"He has what? Look dipper!" Mabel said
(I don't know Gideon's personality too well can you play him?)
"Yup." He said emphasizing the P at the end. He groaned. "We better get back to fairy tail so I can regenerate properly."

"Oh no. Where did he get that?" He asked. "and why does it have the number 3 on it? okay now i'm more convinced than ever there's a third one."

(I don't know Gideon's personality too well can you play him?)
"Yup." He said emphasizing the P at the end. He groaned. "We better get back to fairy tail so I can regenerate properly."

"Oh no. Where did he get that?" He asked. "and why does it have the number 3 on it? okay now i'm more convinced than ever there's a third one."
"Good idea" Lucy nods

Gideon walks over. "Hello Mabel my sweet. Care to go for a stroll along the lake " Mabel shook her head. "No Gideon."

"Good idea" Lucy nods

Gideon walks over. "Hello Mabel my sweet. Care to go for a stroll along the lake " Mabel shook her head. "No Gideon."
"Alright we just need to arugh!" The Doctor winced. "SPEED! That's what we need. Speed! Let's rip through that time vortex straight through!" He stopped. "I'm not stable."

"kiddo. let's keep it REEL at this here place. i don't think she LAKES you very much. you might want try with someone who's more your DEPTH." Sans said looking down at Gideon. "Back off Gideon." Dipper said stepping in front of Mabel.

"Alright we just need to arugh!" The Doctor winced. "SPEED! That's what we need. Speed! Let's rip through that time vortex straight through!" He stopped. "I'm not stable."

"kiddo. let's keep it REEL at this here place. i don't think she LAKES you very much. you might want try with someone who's more your DEPTH." Sans said looking down at Gideon. "Back off Gideon." Dipper said stepping in front of Mabel.
sage stepped up to the console. "Doctor tell me what to do and I'll try to drive this with out crashing."

" fine Dipper. How is Stan doing? Did he decide to get real adults to watch you...hmm that one there is strange " he said looking at Sans. Cana crosses her arms.(sorry I thought I posted this)

sage stepped up to the console. "Doctor tell me what to do and I'll try to drive this with out crashing."

" fine Dipper. How is Stan doing? Did he decide to get real adults to watch you...hmm that one there is strange " he said looking at Sans. Cana crosses her arms.(sorry I thought I posted this)
"We need..." He seethed. "Speed more speed lots of speed going through midtown. SPEED SPEED SPEED!" He yelled pressing buttons on the TARDIS.

Peter got out of class checking his phone. A text from liz. She needed tutor. Also she invited him to dinner. Well he could do one of those things. "Hey puny parker. Who you texting?" Flash Thompson the large school brust asked walking up to him. He put his way phone. "No one important numbskull." He said. Flash put his arm around Peter. Flash had actually apologized and offered to help Peter out finding a place after his aunt died. The two of them despite fighting and bickering a lot had actually become friends. Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. "Flash get down!" He tackled him as the TARDIS tore through the time vortex and overhead crashing into a building. Everyone except Peter ran. "This is new."

Sans looked at him. "you ain't all that normal looking yourself kid." Sans said still grinning. He had a neutral expression currently. "besides forget about stan and get outta here. seems like these guys can't really stan you... heh heh."

"We need..." He seethed. "Speed more speed lots of speed going through midtown. SPEED SPEED SPEED!" He yelled pressing buttons on the TARDIS.

Peter got out of class checking his phone. A text from liz. She needed tutor. Also she invited him to dinner. Well he could do one of those things. "Hey puny parker. Who you texting?" Flash Thompson the large school brust asked walking up to him. He put his way phone. "No one important numbskull." He said. Flash put his arm around Peter. Flash had actually apologized and offered to help Peter out finding a place after his aunt died. The two of them despite fighting and bickering a lot had actually become friends. Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. "Flash get down!" He tackled him as the TARDIS tore through the time vortex and overhead crashing into a building. Everyone except Peter ran. "This is new."

Sans looked at him. "you ain't all that normal looking yourself kid." Sans said still grinning. He had a neutral expression currently. "besides forget about stan and get outta here. seems like these guys can't really stan you... heh heh."
Lucy and sage got sent back when the Tardis crashed. "I think thats fast enough."

Gideon huffed and walked away

Lucy and sage got sent back when the Tardis crashed. "I think thats fast enough."

Gideon huffed and walked away
Peter walked up to the TARDIS. The Doctor opened the door. "Here we are then. Midtown. New York, Earth I did it." He said. He saw Peter. "PETER! Good to see you..." He said passing out.

Sans watched him walk away. "hey don't go huffing and puffing all the way home little pig!" He called.

Peter walked up to the TARDIS. The Doctor opened the door. "Here we are then. Midtown. New York, Earth I did it." He said. He saw Peter. "PETER! Good to see you..." He said passing out.

Sans watched him walk away. "hey don't go huffing and puffing all the way home little pig!" He called.
Sage walked over. "Hey peter"

Cana looked at sans. "Just leave him be"

Sage walked over. "Hey peter"

Cana looked at sans. "Just leave him be"
Peter hugged her. "Where's The Doctor?" He asked.

Sans looked at Cana. "alright." He said. Sans heard something and stopped suddenly. "💧✌☠💧📬 💧✌☠💧 ✋ ☠☜☜👎 ✡⚐🕆☼ ☟☜☹🏱📬 ✋ 😐☠⚐🕈 ✡⚐🕆 👍✌☠ ☟☜✌☼ 💣💧✌☠💧📬"

Peter hugged her. "Where's The Doctor?" He asked.

Sans looked at Cana. "alright." He said. Sans heard something and stopped suddenly. "💧✌☠💧📬 💧✌☠💧 ✋ ☠☜☜👎 ✡⚐🕆☼ ☟☜☹🏱📬 ✋ 😐☠⚐🕈 ✡⚐🕆 👍✌☠ ☟☜✌☼ 💣💧✌☠💧📬"
"Right there" she pointed to him. "He transformed and thats the only way I can describe it." Lucy walked out still in the red dress. "Let's get somewhere before people ask questions about the tardis"

"What's that noise" cana asked

"Right there" she pointed to him. "He transformed and thats the only way I can describe it." Lucy walked out still in the red dress. "Let's get somewhere before people ask questions about the tardis"

"What's that noise" cana asked
Peter picked him up. "I'll ask what you meant by transformed later." He grabbed his backpack as well and took the Doctor to an old broken down apartment.

Sans looked around nervously. The noise didn't come again. "heh... nothing important." He said waving his hand dismissively.

Peter picked him up. "I'll ask what you meant by transformed later." He grabbed his backpack as well and took the Doctor to an old broken down apartment.

Sans looked around nervously. The noise didn't come again. "heh... nothing important." He said waving his hand dismissively.
Sage looked around. "This where you been living?"

"Hmm OK" cana said

Sage looked around. "This where you been living?"

"Hmm OK" cana said
"Rent is cheap and no one asks questions about why I'm always home so late." He said.

Sans looked at Mabel and Dipper. "alright kids. tell me about gideon. ya don't seem to like him much,"

"Rent is cheap and no one asks questions about why I'm always home so late." He said.

Sans looked at Mabel and Dipper. "alright kids. tell me about gideon. ya don't seem to like him much,"
"Makes sense" sage said. Lucy summoned Virgo who brought her a change of clothes. She went to the bathroom to change.

"He wants the mystery shack and he is a fake psychic" Mabel said

"Makes sense" sage said. Lucy summoned Virgo who brought her a change of clothes. She went to the bathroom to change.

"He wants the mystery shack and he is a fake psychic" Mabel said
Peter put him on the bed and walked to the table taking an AP Biology book from his backpack.

"really?" Sans said. "mystery shack being that place where you live. welp hopefully we won't see anymore of him. why don't you show us another part of town?"

Peter put him on the bed and walked to the table taking an AP Biology book from his backpack.

"really?" Sans said. "mystery shack being that place where you live. welp hopefully we won't see anymore of him. why don't you show us another part of town?"
"Is he OK?" Sage asked finding a chair to sit.

"How about the cemetery" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back