• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Protocol42

Moocraft
Hello! I've been away from rp for a little bit, but I'm looking to get back into things now. Before we get to the fun stuff, I'll lay out some things a partner would need to be aware of:
  • We would write in third-person.
  • Have a moderate grasp on written English.
  • Be flexible with reply lengths being based on whatever the current scene calls for (ex: maybe one scene can sit comfortably with a one paragraph reply, while another one calls for a bit more).
  • Preferably be able to send a few replies a week at least.
  • Do not ghost. The world has fallen on uncertain times, and now more than ever anything can happen, so I will 200% understand if you have to cut the rp short or have to take off for a couple of weeks or something. Also, if you're simply not enjoying the rp, then please also let me know and I'll understand! The worst thing for a writer is to write something that they're not interested in.
  • I tend to feel more comfortable and much more enjoy writing kid characters (under 18), so you'd have to be okay with that as the case for my character. Your character though, you can be whoever you want however old you want. Up to you.

Prompts
  1. [Post-Apocalyptic] What Happens to the Children? Whenever I watch or read something in that genre, I often wonder... when things initially collapsed (or some time after), where exactly would that place children? It's an incredibly broad question, considering we could be talking about any one of the almost endless number of possible apocalyptic events, but it's something I think could be worth exploring in a roleplay. Many times (unless it's actually a focus, for example "Starters" by Lissa Price), this is mentioned or hinted to in passing, but it would be interesting to explore this in-depth in a roleplay.
  2. [Modern] Wrong Place, Wrong Time. It was never part of your plan, but the kid just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and letting the kid run would be a risk you're not willing to take. This would center around something that you've just done, and only afterwards you realize there was a witness.
  3. [Unspecified] Family, Other. Because of the vast possibilities when it comes to family-based roleplay, we can discuss the options if this is where we wanna go.

When it comes to face claims, we can either do them or not do them. I leave this up to if my partner wants to or not. Let me know if you're interested, and if you are then PM with your timezone, what prompt you were interested in (if you have your own idea whether related to any of the above or not you wanna bring up, then definitely feel free to bring it up!), and if you want to do face claims or not. Please also tell me if you're under 18 or not. I don't mind if you are, but I just want to be aware of it, please :xFsmile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back