• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ll work on a post for Robo today still thinking on Luffy.. lol.

Me and lyte playing mh, hunter rank 1: hehehe kinsect glaive go boing and switch axe go boom
My other friend, who is hr 154: lol ill just go off and kill all the monsters while you guys struggle with controls

My bedroom walls are purple, my curtains are purple, my bedsheets too, my back pack, and my water bottle. Oh and my hair lol
Woah, Now that alot of purple, In my old house i had purple walls, a purple shoerack, a purple clock on the said wall and that's it but compared to you, that's a lot of purple.

Woah, Now that alot of purple, In my old house i had purple walls, a purple shoerack, a purple clock on the said wall and that's it but compared to you, that's a lot of purple.
Hehehehe I also have purple hightops. I have. A LOT of purple

Lol
I decided to bring in Violet for pete sake, Forevermore Forevermore Can bring in another character?
It's kinda too late. The only reason I brought in Ukiyo was to assist Ever in taking care of 40 people. Besides, all the rooms are full. Unless Violet is okay sleeping alone with no roommates.

It's kinda too late. The only reason I brought in Ukiyo was to assist Ever in taking care of 40 people. Besides, all the rooms are full. Unless Violet is okay sleeping alone with no roommates.
Violet's okay with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back