• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• R.ea593ff7c89850add24274d6d62cd86b

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Sonic)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jak eyed the blue hedgehog who just shrugged off Daxter's attempts at fighting someone for once. That caused him to raise a eyebrow for a second and sighed.

"You are used to this?" Jak held a wiggling Daxter who wanted to fight Sonic for some reason.

Daxter muttered
    "JAKKKKK! Let me go!"

Last edited:

• "Yeah, I'm used to things like that. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. I must ask, however. Who are you? Why has my werehog form returned? What's Eggman up to this time?" Sonic asked, his green eyes narrowing as he spoke.

He took his eyes off of Jax and Daxter before looking around. The turtle reminded Sonic of a mobian, but he didn't exactly have the mobian look. There was a plain white wolf, and a green light on the floor. A few others were present, both human and non-human. No evil scientist or robots in sight.

"This is just weird. I wonder how and if I can go back to my normal form." Sonic thought, as he looked at the unfamiliar faces.

"I must say that you remind me of a certain knucklehead I know." Sonic said, speaking to Raphael who reminded him of his echidna friend.,

Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado
DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred Blaklyte Blaklyte
"Listen...I'm not trying to pick up a fight with anyone...In fact I don't want to fight at all!" Zenitsu replied to Ralph and Connor.
Why did the turtle reminded him so much of Inosuke? He was a brute like him."You and Inosuke would get along! I swear!"
Nezuko got closer to Sonic. She stared at him." You,been turned into demon,like me? That is sad." Nezuko said to Sonic with a chikdlike tone. " I..been turned into demon as well. I...don't remember much of..my..human..life,but, I have friends and a big brother who loves me even,if I'm a demon."

Last edited:

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Sonic)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jak blinked "Sonic, huh? My name's Jak. But who the heck is Eggman, i recognize Robots but not the same as you think."

Daxter made a grunt "My name's Daxter or you can call me Orange Lightnin'! Zazazing!"

"You mean Praxis? Big lean and ugly? Erol?"

Jak looked over at Sonic "Sorry Dr. Eggman doesn't ring a bell."

Shadow turned to Nezuko, ignoring the boy's loud and obnoxious reaction to her appearance. "Yes, we are friends. We are beeko." She said. Looking at the girl, it was obvious now that she and her friend were young. Mere children. They didnt seem to fully understand the gravity of her and Tsavini's situation. "The Cult of The Worm sacrifices us to Molag Bal. Our souls shattering and intertwining together is not a good thing, deek-beeko." She explained to Zenitsu.
Unfortunately she couldn't tell if her explanation got through to the boy, as he was quickly distracted by another new arrival... or. group of arrivals. She watched as the child shouted and flailed about in a clumsy panic. People were starting to yell over each other. She sighed and shook her head. There was so much going on, it was difficult to focus. "We are all calming down now please." She said, raising her voice high enough to be heard over the crowd. They wernt going to get anywhere if they kept panicking like this. Morpheus hadnt even been able to finish what he was going to say.

Zenitsu, Nezuko; SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Everyone; theres too many people to tag lol

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte darkred darkred
Zenitsu listened to Shadow's explaination about Tsuvini and herself.
"I...I see...that's so sad...and scary too. I woudn't want that to happen to me or my friends." Zenitsu replied to Shadow. "You had it worse then me and yet I put my life on the line every mission I go to to fight demons." he added,looking down.

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Zenitsu, shadow, nezuko (kinda) ammy and issun (kinda)
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini nodded along with Shadow's statements, then added,
    "Yes, it was very scary. We even had to return to Coldharbour's Halls of Torment a few times to rescue a few other friends.... And one not-friend. Tsavini does not like Abnur Tharn, he is self-serving and only cares about his own standing in politics."
    Tsavini made a face at that, displeased with having to rescue Tharn despite needing him.
    "There are many Daedra in Coldharbour. Some mages can even bind them to their service for a time in the mortal realm. Though it is uncommon for mortals to become Daedra. Though this one supposes it is possible, Balreth and Sadal did it, and if you consider the lurkers and seekers of Apocrypha Daedra it is even more common. Have not heard of a way to turn back into a mortal though. Tsavini is interested in how that could be possible, would make travelling to Apocrypha for knowledge a lot safer."
    coded by reveriee.

• 1000046763.jpg

"Wait a minute! I wasn't calling you a knucklehead specifically, I don't even know you. All I meant was you remind me of a knucklehead I know. His name is Knuckles, and he's a red echidna." Sonic explained, before noticing the demon girl approach him and speak to him.

"Demon? No, no. I was born a hedgehog. This is not how I usually look like. I'm usually leaner than this, and my fur is usually a shade of cobalt blue. I don't know why my werehog form has returned though." Sonic explained, looking to the one who thought he was turned demon.

"So, Daxter thinks he's orange lightning? Well, maybe I should tell him a nickname of mine. Blue Blur." Sonic thought, glancing at Jax and Daxter.

---

Interactions: darkred darkred SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred (Raphael) archur archur (Antares)

Antares's expression was hard to read, but that sense of fear and menace that had been directed as Sera seemed to suddenly mostly fade away. While she didn't understand the exact reason behind it, the change was more than welcome. Sera gave Aelius a small smile and nodded as he decided to head back to the ground level while Antares sorted herself out. With the raw emotions she'd felt directed at her fading, it became a little more difficult to discern exactly how the other girl was feeling, especially as her expressions shifted all over the place. But that was fine. Expected, even. Being so accepting of this situation probably wasn't normal. Even still, it appeared that with her companions' help they had gotten some begrudging acceptance.

As the other girl took her hand, Sera's expression towards her grew bright again, similar to how it'd been when she first approached her. The handshake itself was...oddly weak considering the aggressive personality of the one taking it, but that didn't really matter too much. Progress was progress. As long as they could get everyone to get along, she didn't feel the need to speak up about minor details like that.

"Well if people like us are okay with you, please feel free to consider us friends. I don't think they'll mind," she responded to Antares's self confession. Needing friends was something everyone needed to one degree or another. For Sera's part, what she understood was how painful it was to lose that. The guilt from helplessly watching her closest friends die and being the only one to survive was something that stuck with her even now. While she didn't know the circumstances of what this "Scion" was or what exactly was meant by the "end of the world", she knew how hard it could be to continue alone. "...I see. You're a strong person, I think. After all, your world ended but you're still here, right? You've been through a lot, so you can't be blamed for being wary. I won't, at least."

Not wanting to accidentally end up dumping her own old pains on someone clearly already struggling with theirs, she simply acknowledged the other's experiences and expressed her genuine thoughts. At Antares's suggestion, Sera looked down towards the ones on the ground before nodding in agreement. Gradually decreasing the localized wind she'd created under her feet and allowing her weight to return to normal, she found herself descending more smoothly than expected. She returned Aelius's smile with an appreciative one of her own during her brief descent.

"Thanks for following me all the way over here. I would've been in a big pinch if I was on my own," she said to him, laughing a little at the end. Noticing Antares's returning scowl, Sera gingerly reached out with one hand, intending to place it on the other girl's shoulder. She didn't really have anything more to say that she hadn't already, but she just hoped the gesture would be somewhat reassuring.

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Sonic/Warehog)

Jak frowned and immediately tensed up, he did not like to talk about his dark form if he didn't have to. "You have a dark form, too? Warehog? Mine... let's say lives in my head and I only let him out in times of trouble, or my anger gets out of control."
    Daxter smirked lightly "Oh yeah, Jak gets all dark, dirty and dangerous when he turns that."

Jak sighed again "Let's not get on that topic, Dax."

Zenitsu Agatsuma,Nezuko Kamado and ??????? ?????????
DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred Blaklyte Blaklyte
"I take it deadra are demons in your world?" Zenitsu asked Tsavini and Shadow. He overheard John Connor's conversation about his earth
being under attack by robots.
"Where I come from,man eating demons terrorise the land." Zenitsu told John.
"I thought you were demon because you looked like one." Nezuko replied. "I'm sorry."
Zenitsu heard a familiar cry from afar. The sound got closer and closer to the group.
Zenitsu ran to both Sonic and Ralph. "Watch your back!!!" he cried.
"Ha,ha,ha! Ready or not,Here I come!!!"
A young man with a muscular bare chest wearing animal fur and his face masked by a boar hide charged toward Sonic and Ralph while swinging his two katanas.
"Boar rush!!!"
"He's here too?!" Zenitsu cried. Both him and Nezuko ran toward the boar masked youth in attempt to stop him.
"Inosuke!! Stop this at once!" Zenitsu cried.
Unfortunatly,the wild demon slayer didn't listen and continued to charge toward Ralph and Sonic,while laughing like a mad man. Zenitsu tried to catch up to his friend and attempt to stop this madness.
Nezuko stood in front of Sonic to protect him.

This scene became familiar to Zenitsu.

Last edited:

• 1000046768.jpg

Sonic tensed, moving Nezuko out of the way and the last moment he stretched out his arms towards the youth with the boar mask, and pinned him, using his werehog strength.

"What's your problem, kid?" Sonic said, thankful for the fact he had his werehog abilities back for a change.

---

Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Zenitsu Agatsuma,Nezuko Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira.
DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred
Zenitsu was surprised as he witnessed Sonic's werehog abilities while taking down Inosuke.
"You're a demon! I must cut through you! FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME NOW!!!!" Inosuke shouts.
He received a punch ftom Zenitsu.
"CUT IT OUT INOSUKE! This beast is not a demon! He's a friend!" Zenitsu shouts.
"What are doing here Monitsu?!" Inosuke shouts while recovering from both Sonic and Zenitsu's attacks. "And Mejuko too?!"
"That's Zenitsu AND Nezuko! Stop getting names wrong!" Zenitsu shouts back.
Zenitsu clumsily bows in front of the others. "I'm so sorry about my friend. Inosuke can be a...knucklehead too." He added.
"What's a knucklehead?!" Inosuke asked. He noticed Amaterassu nearby.
"You...Mutt! You are now the Great lord Inosuke's underling! Come and help me!" he shouts at the wolf goddess.

"He dosen't know that she's a goddess..." Zenitsu muttered.

The boar mask fell from Inosuke's head,revealing his long black hair with blue highlights and..effiminate face.

Last edited:

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

Jak stared at the others, ready to hop into action. Soon as the mask fell off, Jak threw the Morph gun at Daxter as the eco warrior's body surrounded itself with dark eco thunder as Daxter stood to the side, cautious. "Jak... easy. He's not a threat anymore."

Dark Jak started at the others surrounding the strange man about to attack but then stopped.

The beast sneered for a second.

What was in between Jak's blue eyes were mixed with dark in his eyes.

Daxter looked at the crew "Come on, stranger, Amatarseu is nobody's underling."

"I'm a precursor! See?!"

Dark growled over at Inosuke in a lightly threatening matter.

Zenitsu Agatsuma,Nezuko Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira
darkred darkred Seabiscuit Seabiscuit DovahBeat DovahBeat

Inosuke witnessed as Jak changed. He didn't show it but he was intimidated by him."What's wrong with this guy?!" Inosuke asked.
"I can't help but to tremble at his sight. What's wrong with me?!"
"What's going on? What are you suppose to be? Those dark sounds c...c...coming from you!" Zenitsu said to Dark as he was now scared of him. Nezuko glared at Dark and growled. She stood in front of Zenitsu.

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Sonic/Warehog) SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Dark stared over at the Demon hunter for a second and blinked "Me... I'm Dark... Jak's more temperamental side to say the least."

Daxter eyed Dark and rushed back "Hey, Jak, get yourself together! They aren't going to hurt anyone, promise."

"Back off, rat. I'm not Jak right now."

The dark warrior turned toward the two and bit his tonged "Grrr." He held his head as Jak returned to his normal form.

Jak sighed as he moved away from the brother sister duo "Sorry. I should of known that would of happened."

Zenitsu Agatsuma Nezuko Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira
darkred darkred Seabiscuit Seabiscuit DovahBeat DovahBeat
Zenitsu shook like a leaf as he looked at Jak. "So...this dark side of yours? Was it always inside you?" Zenitsu asked.
"Ha! You should see Monitsu when he's asleep! He's no longer a coward!!" Inosuke barks as he grabs his mask back.
"I don't know what you're talking about Inosuke! Plus we're all asleep right now,including you!" Zenitsu replied.
"Oh?!" Inosuke replied. "So that's why I ended up in this world after falling asleep!"
Nezuko calmed down. "Are you okay Zenitsu-kun?" she asked. "Don't worry about me Nezuko." Zenitsu replied with a smile.
"Listen all of you!" Inosuke barked as he got up. " The name's Inosuke Hashibira,king of the mountain! Monitsu and Mejuko here are my underlings and so will you be! Hahaha!!!"
"We're not his underlings. He's our friend." Zenitsu replied.

• 1000046768.jpg

"Yeah, keep dreaming about that, buddy." Sonic said, letting Inosuke get up. He rolled his eyes at the comment about becoming an underling.

"So, we're all asleep? Then, I suppose that Dr. Eggman doesn't have anything to do with my werehog form's return. At least, that might be the case." Sonic said, mentally taking notes of what Zenitsu had said.

"It would explain why Chip isn't here, too. If this was really reality, the whole Gaia thing would still be going on somehow." Sonic thought.

Zenitsu Agatsuma Nezuko Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira.
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred
"What is Amaterassu?" Inosuke asked." And what is this bug?!"
"Seriously? YOU DON'T KNOW WHO AMATERASU, THE SUN GODDESS IS?!" Zenitsu shouts. "Forgive my clueless friend." Zenitsu said to Amaterassu and Issun,bowing to them. " He was raised by boars in the wild."
" By the way,where is Kompachiro?!" Inosuke asked. " He was sleeping when I last saw him,ever since we fought Mantis guy and Worm lady."
" Tanjiro's still in a coma,remember?" Zenitsu replied. "So there might be a possibility that he might be here somewhere,in this dreamworld. That least,I hope so."
"I'm sure Oni chan is here,somewhere!" Nezuko replied as she pets Amaterassu.
Inosuke dons his boars mask once again and looks at Ralph. " You're a strong turtlr guy! I want to fight you!"

Antares

A landing spot, a set of rocks big enough to sit on without so much as climbing on them within a few paces of Aelius. Decorative, smooth, but rocks nonetheless. She choose a small, flat oval of a rock. It was smooth with pock marks along its surface, clean, and a dark gray like her pants, almost as if it were a massive river stone. She landed without any fanfare or flaw, sitting on this particular stone as if she were simply sitting on a dining chair, feet flat on the ground. She felt Sera land next to her, only a few paces away, and how she touched her shoulder.

The contact made her body shudder at the touch, uncontrolled, unintentional. She instinctively began to activate her force field but mentally checked herself before it pushed Sera back the 2 or so feet it extended out from her. Not today. Two years ago, that would’ve prevented Sera from touching her skin. It would’ve been fine, but unless she wanted to hurt anyone, she’d have to let her guard down a little more often.

Her scowl intensified at Sera’s touch, shoulders tensed, body tightening to jump, spring up, escape. Then, the energy was gone and all the tension that wound up in her like a spring was released in a long, drawn out breath. She let Sera put her hand onto her shoulder, and Victoria in turn reached out with her opposite hand and laid it to rest on top of Sera’s. For a moment, there was peace, until she slid Sera’s hand off her shoulder.

β€œIt’s been a minute since I’ve last had anybody touch me, so I’m sorry if I’m acting weird. Just…” She shifted her weight in her seat. β€œWarn me in the future, that’s all.” There wasn’t an edge to her words, just a weariness to them. She was still β€˜sore’ from the last time she allowed herself to really be touched for any reason by somebody else. It was her sister, removing her emotion to let her make a β€œlogical decision with nothing clouding your judgement.” It was whether or not she should keep her memories of her two years in hell, being locked up in her own body. She had been modified by her sister so much, she wondered if she was still screwed up somehow, and she didn’t even know it. Like she still had three eyes and nobody mentioned it, that everyone still saw her as a freak.

She realized she’d been staring off into space for a good few seconds before snapping back to reality, to the people who offered to be her friends. She’d have to oblige them by letting them get to know her a little better, and conversation never hurt anyone. Right?

β€œSo…” She paused, unsure of what to really say. She looked Aelius and Sera up and down, and her face scrunched up in confusion. β€œYou guys sleep with all that stuff on normally?” She made a gesture with her finger to address their attire. β€œI normally wear less before I go to bed personally, but man, I’ve never been unlucky enough to pass out in costume at home, no offense.” She shrugged. β€œThe blood smell usually is too strong for me to just sleep in it.”

Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist (Sera), Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius)

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

Jak was quiet for a while and eyed Zanitsu "It's a long story. Though not sure you'd want to know what or why I got this in the first place. It's a very long story and it brings up bad memories I rather not explain. But I think it's best to explain."

Daxter sighed and patted Jak on the back "He... was in the Baron's prison for 2 years due to some time traveling mistake we didn't know we caused invertedly. We found out Jak was the Prince of Haven City supposed to be the heir and the Baron wanted to rid of him, so he did everything in his power to send Jak to exhale in the desert or die through no fault of his own.

Jak looked up "Dark Jak was thrown into me due to several dark eco injections for two years. Erol, the Baron's pet Commander did some bad things to me."

But Light Jak was given to me by the Precursors, and I am able to stay balanced for a while. But both live in my head as entities that control my actions in a way.

• "So, I'm not the only one with a dark form? Interesting. This isn't my dark form, though. Trust me when I say that you don't want to see that either. But if you ever see a dark blue or black aura coming off my body, you better run." Sonic observed, having taken note of Jak's dark form. In a way, it sort of reminded Sonic of his own, and he wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

Just as Sonic finished his words, he shifted. A bright light came from his body, and when it faded a few seconds later, his normal self had taken the werehog's place.

"Okay. That was odd." Sonic said, looking himself over again.

---

Interactions:

darkred darkred

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma,Nezuko Kamado and Inosuke Hashibira.
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred
"I...I woudn't want that to happen to me." Zenitsu replied to Jak. "Though Nezuko has been turned into a demon against her will." He added.
He noticed Inosuke wanted to fight Raphael after hearing Issun wanting to stop them. " It's more likely a spar,but still,we don't have the time for that." Zenitsu replied.

Inosuke faced Ralph. "My name is Inosuke Hashibira! But you may refer to me as Lord Inosuke,king of the mountain!!! I hope you are ready to face me Falaphel!!!"

"He's messing up names already!!" Zenitsu shouts

οΌ‘ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½•ο½“
L7g2HaI.png

Location: Morpheus' Courtyard | Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist archur archur
Aelius blinked as Sera spoke to him first and thanked him for helping her out. He didn't think his words had done much help, but he was glad to hear that she thought it did. Smiling brightly, he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm glad it all worked out and didn't come to any kind of violence," he said with a firm nod of his head. For a change it was nice that things had been peacefully resolved rather than needing violence. He didn't have many times like that. Not with the heartless.

Averting his eyes towards Antares as she landed as well. For a short while she seemed to stare off. Aelius couldn't blame her. He was already doing the same, though luckily it hadn't been when someone was directly address him... well except when he didn't know what to do with a handshake. Was that the same? Probably, but he decided to brush it off. Point was he understood being unsure what to say or do in some occasions, though he was sure their reasonings for why were different.

He was prepared to break the silence himself, but she beat him to the punch. Her conversation starter caught him by surprise though and he tilted his head slightly as he mind processed exactly what she had asked. It wasn't a question he had thought of himself, but it was a fair one. His outfit certainly wasn't one that was made for sleeping, and now that she mentioned it, he wasn't even sure how he had had been changed into it. He hadn't gone to bed in it. He knew that much.

"Well... no. I don't generally sleep in stuff like this," Aelius responded. "There may be times I doze off during the day, but never full on sleep... I honestly don't know how I'm appearing in clothes like this... Maybe some dream magic..?"

As he posed that question, his eyes moved to Sera wondering if she had some kind of insight on such things. She was well versed in dream related topics, unlike him. The best he could do was guess why it happened based off magics he knew existed- one being a magic that could be used upon arriving in a new world to blend in, which he assumed could be in effect for himself. Then again, if that was the case he would have assumed he would have changed to appear more along the lines of how Morpheus looked, matching whatever he was rather than appearing like he usually did.

Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) archur archur (Antares)

"Ah, sorry, I'll keep that in mind," Sera apologized as Antares explained her apparent discomfort with physical contact. Clearly the gesture hadn't really been helpful at all, and she decided it would be best to leave the matter alone. Senselessly prying wasn't exactly one of her hobbies.

Silence took the three of them for a moment, but Sera decided to let it sit. The blonde girl was pretty clearly stressed out about a lot of different things, so there was no need to make her talk if she wasn't feeling comfortable. She'd just made that mistake after all by trying to comfort her with physical contact. It was only a short while ago that Antares had been flying around grabbing and interrogating people, but now that they had settled down she actually seemed pretty reasonable, if hurt and wary. She decided it was best for now to just let her speak when she felt ready.

Once she finally spoke up however, Sera just stared blankly at her for a moment. She'd gone into the dream world of Kantan numerous times, so she'd forgotten that it may have made sense to think they'd be wearing what they went to sleep with in the dream world. It had been a long time since she ever considered such a question since she usually ended up in the black school uniform of the old Senshinkan when entering Kantan. At Aelius's gaze though, her brain caught up as she realized she hadn't said anything yet.

"Oh, no, I don't sleep in this," Sera said while shaking her head. "In a dream world, everything is a dream, including yourself, right? Dreams are born from your conscious, so normally you'd appear however you subconsciously think or know you should. Even if you fell asleep in a Halloween costume or something, that isn't how you normally see yourself so you'd just appear in something that feels like you. Probably anything you wear on a daily basis, or whatever your favorite outfit is. This isn't the Kantan dream world I know, but I think the principle might be similar."

She placed one hand on her chest before continuing, "I'm a student of Senshinkan, so I appear in their uniform. Makes sense, right? But in the end they're just clothes so they're pretty flexible."

Activating the Create dream, Sera raised her hand, a clothes hanger materializing in her grip. A black skirt appeared folded through the hanger next, followed by a white women's dress shirt appearing over the hanger.

"Well, I didn't make a changing room so it's not like I'll change into it now. But I just mean to say your conscious can make them even if you're not wearing them," she said, pausing for a moment before letting out a little laugh. "Ahaha, but I guess basically, that could all be summed up as 'dream magic', huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back