• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
One day/night, your character(s) went to sleep, as per usual, right? However, when they finally drifted off, however, their dreams weren't ones that one would perceive as usual. Quite the opposite, in fact. While ordinary dreams are hazy and uncertain, this one seemed all too real.

Our heroes gather their senses in a courtyard in front of a grand temple. There, they encounter each other for the first time, finding out they are all dreaming the same dream, and wondering who or what was behind this strange occurrence...

Interactions: N/A
    Tags: N/A

~
    Byleth's consciousness dipped in and out as he tried to stay awake. He was laying in his bed, scratching away in a book with a quill, a jar of ink by his bedside. He wanted to finish getting his thoughts down, but the relentless call of sleep wouldn't leave him alone. He was determined, however, to finish writing. If he could just stay awake for a few more minutes...

The candle nearby was drowning in its own wax, its glow faint. Byleth sighed, allowing his eyes to close. All he needed was to rest his eyes, that was all, then he would wake himself back up and finish. It had been a long day, after all. Just a minute or so of rest...

Byleth opened his eyes, but he was almost immediately blinded by the bright light of day. Had he really slept through the entire night? Byleth stumbled upright. He was beyond surprised to see that he wasn't in his bedchamber any longer. He found himself in what appeared to be a courtyard in front of a temple.
    "What in the world...?" Byleth mumbled incredulously, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He instinctively grabbed the handle of his sword, wary of the unusual circumstances he was in, his sharp indigo gaze surveying the location.

• Β» Kat
    γ€Ž TAGGED 』
    Another long day of saving people in Hekseville and Jirga Para Lhao has come to a close. Kat was at home, in her little hidey-hole near the pipes of Auldnoir. Some said that she should move out now that she's a big-name hero, but she's grown too attached to this home to ever leave it. This home is a humbling reminder of where she was before she became the well-known Gravity Queen. Kat shed her outfit into a comfortable white tank top with some shorts as she didn't possess any traditional pajamas. She did a bit of stretching as Dusty watched her through. As she tied her hair up in the mirror, Kat felt Dusty rub his head against her leg. Kat went in to give Dusty a head rub. "I know it's been a long day, Dusty. Let's just get some rest for now." Kat said as she went back to put her hair in a ponytail. without hesitation, Kat plopped into her bed. Dusty hopped on and made himself comfortable. Kat smiled and give Dusty one last pat for the day. "Good night, Dusty," Kat whispered. Dusty mewed and curled himself up. Kat laid back and shut her eyes, expecting another day in Hekseville tomorrow.

As Kat's consciousness was regained, she felt a small nudging on her nose. As if someone or something was pressing on it. Kat's nose crinkled and tried to shush away the disturbance. As she did, the nudging returned. Knowing full and well it was Dusty, she opened her eyes. Dusty was right in her face and he mewed. Kat gave a tired smile and rubbed Dusty's back. Though, Kat noticed something in the corner of her eye. She wasn't home. Kat sat up and realized she was in a courtyard with the slumbering bodies of other people. The two other people who were up were a green-haired man and what seems to be a kid in blue armor. Kat made the decision to not panic. She's been in this kind of situation before. That's how she arrived at Jirga Para Lhao. Not to mention, this could easily be a dream. A very realistic dream, but a dream nonetheless. Though, at least Dusty was with her this time. Kat picked herself up. the best decision was to find out what is place is all about.
    code by @Nano

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma

It's been a few weeks since the mission in the Entertainment District.
It seemed just like yesterday. Zenitsu whined as his legs were still hurting.
He didn't remembered what happened. Now he was still recovering at the Butterfly mansion. He was lucky to have only a few injuries. Inosuke was cured from poisoning by Nezuko but still badly hurt. Tengen Uzui,the Sound Hashira lostboth his left hand and left eye during his fight against Co Upper Moon six Gyutaro and was now aiming for retirement.Nezuko was asleep in her box. That was normal since that's how she recovered strength as a demon.

As for Tanjiro...

He was in still unconcious. He hasn't woken up since then. Zenitsu hoped that Tanjiro would wake up soon.
Zenitsu felt tired. He hasn't fully recovered yet and all that thinking drained him. Sleep would help. It always does. He felt better in the dream realm.

"Uh? What is this place?!"
The first thing Zenitsu saw as he opened his eyes was this strange but beautiful courtyard filled with flora.
" I know I'm dreaming right now...but...what is this place?!" He said to himself. He was once again dressed in his Demon Slayer corps uniform and yellow and orange haori and had his shelthed Nichirin katana with him.
His ears picked up a familiar sound...something not human yet familliar.
1692635443752.png
He faced left of the courtyard to notice a familliar figure.
"N...Nezuko-Chan?! " The sound he picked from her wasn't from his usual dreams...it sounded like her own conciousness.He was sure happy to see her but,why did their conciouneses connected.
He ran to the demon girl. "Nezuko,is that really you,right?!" Zenitsu asked.

------
Nezuko Kamado
Nezuko didn't remember much. Ever since she was turned into a demon by Muzan Kibutsuji, her mind was fogged. A few memories came back,but mostly short termed. She felt bad about going berserk during het fight against Co Upper Moon six Daki in the entertainment district.She could have hurt inocents in the process,even her brother. She was supposed to protect humans.
After the Kakushi from the Demon Slayer Corps took her back to the Butterfly mansion along with her unconcious brother and friends,she felt asleep to regain strength. Now she was in this courtyard. It was the first time she was able to dream ever since she became a demon.

"Nezuko,is that really you?!

Nezuko turned to face a familiar and friendly face. She smiled to him.
"Z...Zenitsu...welcome back!"
1692635380525.png
"You can talk again?!" Zenitsu shouts,surprised.

Last edited:
Rei Hinata
789f68d01e0e27e3fdadf4aa49da35fb.jpg

Rei had done everything he normally does before he went to bed. He took a shower, put on his pajamas, brushed his teeth, and pick up his Blahaj from the floor next to his bed. He then hugged his shark tight as he went to sleep....

Zzzzz. Huh? I just fell asleep, and now I'm already awake? Eh? Where did Blahaj go? What is this place, who are all these strangers?

Rei felt like he had seen some of the people here before, but maybe he's thinking outside the box and these were all just clever cosplayers. He did feel a little insecure however, and manifested his weapon, holding it up in defense as he was scared and worried that he got kidnapped.
"I'm not sure who any of you are, but stay away from me or I'm bonking you!"

• Lana
    The White Sorceress of Time

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lana didn't even know where to begin. How in the name of Hylia did this happen?

1c7d51e3d8ee10355b719bc218d14df8.gif

She was accustomed to weird occurences, of course. For Pete's sake, she wasn't even supposed to exist if it wasn't for Ganon feeding on the Guardian of Time's jealousy. And what with the battles across the ages and the Triforce in peril, and Lana wasn't a newbie to strange circumstances.

However, just because she was used to it doesn't mean she was expecting it. At all.
    Lana had been re-reading her Tome for what seemed like the millionth time- the Hyrulean and Dark Forces were currently in a stalemate, and while Link and Impa were trying to come up with ideas on how to proceed, Lana was biding her time, stretched out on the floor, relaxing. True, she had led a resistance back when she was known as the "Forest's Sorceress", but she knew the others were much better at these things.

Lana had rested her Tome over her eyes, bored of looking at the same old pages, listening to Impa bicker with Link over what their next move should be...

After a few minutes, the sorceress realized that her companion's voices weren't there any longer. Lana sat upright, her book falling into her lap. She looked around, her violet eyes widening in shock. She blinked a couple of times, to make sure this was indeed real. She was in what seemed to be a courtyard, with others that appeared just as confused as she was. Lana scrambled to her feet, however, when the one closest to her threatened the group as a whole. Lana backed away, holding her hands up in surrender.

8642d59bd6dee0074bf61edccbf255f3.gif

"We're not trying to hurt you, or at least, I'm not!" the White Sorceress said hastily. "I-I don't know where I am, or who you are, for that matter..." Lana mumbled, looking the person up and down. They looked very odd for her world's standards. The red-haired boy...at least, Lana thought they were a boy...dressed in a manner that she had never seen before, and to top it all off- he had animal features? Very odd, but the young sorceress would uncover those mysteries later.

"My name is Lana, Sorceress of the Forest." she introduced herself, dusting some dirt off her skirt. She offered a smile and a hand to shake, hoping that her friendliness could diffuse the situation. "And who are you?"

Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado
Interactions: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Zenitsu turned as he heard a voice coming from nearby. The young demon slayer came face to face with a red haired boy caring a weapon.
"AHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ME AND NEZUKO ARE NOT ENEMIES! DROP THE WEAPON NOWWWWW!!!" he screamed in fear.
1692634926871.png

He then could hear the sounds coming from the other boy.He was affraid. Just like he is most of the time.

He quickly calmed down. Nezuko came in front of Zenitsu.
"Stay...away...from...Zenitsu-kun!" she hissed at the red haired boy.
1692635042039.png
Zenitsu was surprised. Nezuko was protecting him. " Nezuko,it's alright. The boy is afraid. He dosen't know what he's doing. We are all lost in this strange realm after all."
Nezuko turned to face Zenitsu and nodded to him,before backing away next to him.

"I know what it's like to be afraid. As a demon slayer I feel like that most of the time." Zenitsu told the red haired boy.
He then heard another voice near him and turned to face a strange blue haired girl.
"I...I didn't see you coming..." Zenitsu told the girl,blushing.
1692634816409.png
Nezuko came closer to the girl and stared at her in curiosity,before pating her on the head.

"Wait,Nezuko what are you doin..." Zenitsu then remember what Tanjiro told him. She sees human beings as her familly.

"Oh,I get it! Sorry about Nezuko. She considers you as part of her familly." Zenitsu told the blue haired girl. " She might be a demon right now,but she woudn't harm a fly!" he continued to explained. "I'm helping her brother Tanjiro,who's also my best friend to turn her back into a human. My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma I'm a demon slayer and her name is Nezuko Kamado!"

Last edited:
Aguero Agnes Khun

The past night had not been particularly different from others spent within the tower; Khun had used his final waking hours ruminating over his plans for the future. In the back of his mind, the shadow of his family towered over himβ€”what they had taken from him, and the vile rumors that were spread about him. He had to always push forward, beyond them: he had a new future ahead of himself. Eventually, his exhaustion had overshadowed his consciousness and his mind allowed his body to succumb to the gentle haze of sleep.

He had awoken with a violent lurch upward. It was as if a pair of hands curled their fingers around his mind and stole it away. He felt himself careening, away from his body and further into the unknown. When his mind finally managed to escape its pull, his eyes were met with an unknown venue and mysterious faces. Immediately, he pulled his arms toward himself and took to his feet. His eyes had narrowed attentively, cutting through the crowd of bodies to quickly take in their faces. He had recognized none of themβ€”furthermore, he had seen manners of creatures that he was not familiar with. The tower had no shortage of oddities, but he thought himself to be well-studied enough to discern the nature of most creatures at a glance. A fox, a machine, and countless other silhouettes had left him curious. His nerves had remained alert and his guard was still set, yet he did not think himself to be in immediate danger.

First, questions, he had many on his mind. What had become obvious was that the bodies splayed around him were no less confused than him. It was clear that they were all brought here, but for what purpose, and where exactly was here? At the far end of the courtyard loomed the temple. Its architecture was not familiar to him; it felt serene, ancient. Had he been trapped in a new test? Was this another one of the tower's mysteries? But deep down, Khun knew this was a place far removed from the Tower’s confines.

Pausing, he listened intently as discussion swirled around the courtyard. Threats of violence, and speak of ”demon slaying,” in particular, caught his interest. He turned to one of the other figures among them, a girl with blond hair and piercing red eyes. β€œI take it that none of you are from the Tower then.” Although the question was pointed toward her, he intended for anyone to answer it. He had known there to be a world outside the tower, he just never expected that he would reach it.

Interactions: @SillyString

Last edited:
Sleep rarely came easily to kilter, but after a long days work of hunting, mining, and foraging, it was hard not to sleep.
Where he awoke was unfamiliar, and he sat up quickly. He noticed several others nearby, also waking up and confused (some even threatening others).
"... what the heck is going on?" He questioned no one in particular.

((Open for interaction))

• Β» Kat
    γ€Ž TAGGED 』 Brinie Brinie
    Kat watched as more and more people woke up. Some even began to bicker and interact with each other. Kat sighed. "If I had a precious gem for every I woke up in a strange new world..." She mumbled to herself. Kat observed a little more of the world. Certainly, it was nothing she or Dusty has ever seen before. These people are especially strange too. A blonde kid who keeps screaming, a blue-haired woman with some book in her arms, and what appears to be a small fox that can talk and walk on two legs. There are many others that she couldn't put a finger on. Surely out of all the worlds Kat has woken up to, this was by far the most...unique. "Looks like we're in another frying pan, Dusty," Kat said with a sigh. Dusty mewed in response and rose up.

Suddenly, someone spoke up to her. She quickly turned to see a man with icy blue hair with equally icy eyes. His appearance reminded her ever so briefly of Syd. He mentioned something of a tower? Surely, he couldn't be talking about the world pillar. He doesn't look like someone who would frequent Hekseville or Jirga Para Lhao. Though, he does look like an Eto resident from the hair alone. Judging by her surroundings and the people that surround her, that seems to be unlikely. "Don't think so. I'm guessing you're not from Hekseville." She replied. Dusty noticed the mysterious man she was talking to. The titular cat walked near the man and stood in front of him. Dusty tilted his head looking at him, as if he was waiting for the man to do something, maybe pet him?
    code by @Nano

Interactions: Tails, Miles
    Tags: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SillyString SillyString

~
    The professor walked among the seemingly materializing people and creatures around him, trying to find one that seemed to have an inkling as to what was going on. No such luck. However, instead of finding someone, he instead was found. Byleth stopped walking when a young male voice called out to him. He turned abruptly and looked down at the source of the voice.

Byleth's eyebrows raised slightly at the surprising sight in front of him. It appeared to be a fox, but he was standing on two legs? Anthropomorphized, more like. And to top it off, the fox weirdly had two tails instead of one.
    "Er, no. Sorry...Miles. I unfortunately don't know where we are either." Byleth lamented. He sighed, letting go of his sword's handle. He felt like he was making the fox nervous, and however unusual he was, Miles sounded very young, so being threatening wasn't something he was keen on doing at the moment.

However ungracefully Byleth stumbled through casual conversation, he was able to recognize that this was the time where he introduced himself. Running a hand through his hair, the professor mumbled,
    "My name is Byleth."

He left his introduction at that and instead looked up again, thinking intently. After a short while, he looked back down at Miles and asked, "Have you got any idea as to how we got here? I- um..." Byleth trailed off as someone else approached, a young man dressed in a black and red bodysuit. He asked Miles if his name was indeed Miles...so the young man shared the fox's name?

1692717736771.png

Centurion Marius Titus- 14th Legion of Rome
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

((Open))​

]The Roman Centurion stumbled out of what seemed like an odd dream only to find out he wasn't in Rome anymore.

His Latin felt out of place here as the other beings who were around appeared to speak an odd language he'd only heard once before. The soldier appeared to dust himself off and was suddenly more tense than he usually was.

((Latin in brackets, English out))

"Where.. am I?"

The Centurion held his head and looked around the area.

Last edited:

• 1nn Takamaki
    HUEy8Xr.png

Location: Morpheus' Courtyard | Interactions: Brinie Brinie SillyString SillyString
    It had been another long day waiting... waiting to see if their change of heart had been successful. It was always during these times Ann found herself nervous and that feeling was one she knew she shared with the others, yet Ren always seemed so calm, even after everything he had been through of recent. His nature was enough to put her at ease, even long after the group had dispersed for the night. Her mind still lingered on the feeling his presence gave her even as she laid in bed staring at the ceiling. They were going to be okay... They always had been, kind of...

A sigh slipped from between her lips, as she brushed the thought off and she silently turned onto her side to allow herself to stare towards the window instead. The navy hues leaking in from outside were enough to offer some kind of comfort and allow her eyes to slowly sink until they were no longer open. Sleep didn't immediately find the girl, but as the minutes ticked by, the grips of it took her over.

The feeling of sleep was only short lived, though. Faint voices slowly circled Ann as she laid in her weak slumber. What they were saying were beyond her, but they existed nonetheless and were more than enough to draw her from her slumber.

Groaning softly as her mind began coming to, Ann's eyes squinted open. Drowsiness clung to her face as she stretched her arms into the air and let a yawn out. "Morning already...?" she tiredly mumbled as her hands moved to her face to rub at her eyes. That was when the first realization hit her. Her hands grazed across the mask that rested upon her face, preventing her from even reaching her eyes. A dumbfounded look quickly crossed her features as she ran her fingers across the mask's smooth surface. Why was she wearing a mask? Wait... that wasn't all... She could feel her clothes hugging her body- something she was used to from her thieves attire. Did that mean...?

Carefully pulling the mask from her face, the blonde turned it around to examine and as she suspected it was the same red cat mask she wore in the Metaverse. That led to many questions, though none were coherent enough in her mind. Panic clouded her mind and Ann struggled to think through her situation properly. Danger was the only thing at the forefront of her thoughts. Given her appearance it was only natural for her to assume shadows might be lurking nearby.

In seconds Ann was on her feet and the mask was returned to her face as her eyes flickered about in a flurry of panic. Where was she? It wasn't a palace she recognized nor did it look anything like the never ending subway tunnels known as Mementos. This place was entirely unknown. That fact did little to calm the phantom thief.

Chewing her lower lip nervously, Ann's panic would have continued, but the sound of voices were enough to draw her from descending even further into a frenzy. Instead, she perked up and turned her head in the direction of the sounds. Luckily, she didn't have to look too far until her gaze fell upon two figures- one of a white haired man, or at least she assumed they were a man though their hair made it hard to tell from where she currently stood, and the other a blonde haired woman. The pair seemed to be conversing with one another, though their words escaped Ann. Even so, both appeared to be calm. Much calmer than her at least. Perhaps they were from this place. They didn't appear to be threats of any kind, though one could never be too cautious. Still, it was her only chance of getting answers of some sort.

Sucking in a deep breath to calm herself, the phantom thief gathered her thoughts before taking a small step forward. You got this! It'll be okay! she told herself mentally. Allowing that false sense of confidence to fill her, Ann continued forward until she was close enough to the pair. That was when she froze, albeit only momentarily.

"Hey...!" she squeaked out after a moment. "Do either of you know what this place is? I just woke up here with no idea how or why I'm here."

OIP.0Dt-aJxJZBKxug6NTbAu6wHaH6

Raphel, Hot head of the TMNT
Forevermore Forevermore
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sleeping in the Sewers with his brothers was one thing and he was used to it. "... Hey! Brothers? You there?"
No response. However, what changed his mind was that he wasn't alone in this area, but with several other humans and other creatures surrounding him.

Upon instinct, Raphel grabbed his Sais and growled at the nearest person
"Where the heck am I?!"

The ninja wasn't above language and violence if it came to it.

• Lana
    The White Sorceress of Time

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sorceress recoiled slightly upon hearing shouting coming from nearby. She quickly whirled around to see what the matter was, when her gaze landed upon two individuals that looked as unique as the aggravated cat person.

1c7d51e3d8ee10355b719bc218d14df8.gif

"Huh..?" Lana cocked her head to the side as she and the boy were approached by these new folks. One of them, the girl, looked highly menacing, reminding Lana of some sort of demon, while the other looked rather afraid.

However, the hostility abated, and the White Sorceress offered a warm smile. "I see you two are also lost. Great to know I'm not the only one. The name's Lana," she chuckled, her violet eyes surveying them. "Can't say I expected to see either of you either," she replied to the boy in yellow, winking. "But then again, who could have expected any of this?" Lana noticed the boy's face was rather flushed. Perhaps he was ill or something?

Lana giggled as the girl in pink patted her head, inclining her head towards her as she did so. "Aww, she does? For a demon, she's very sweet." So she was correct about the girl being a demon, but she seemed rather docile. The sorceress hoped she could remain on her good side.

"It's very nice to meet you, Nezuko." Lana chirped, patting Nezuko's head in turn. She turned to Zenitsu and patted his head as well. "And it's a pleasure to meet you as well, Zenitsu. Might I add, it's very noble of you to aid your friend when his sister is in such a state...I wish you both the best in your futures."

Tags: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

After rescuing Sanji from his arranged marriage to Pudding it felt nice to get a break from fighting for once. He left Whole Cake Island but the toll of Pedro’s sacrifice still weighed on everyone’s heart, even his own. It left emotional scars not to mention battle scars still feeling the after effects of his intense fight with Katakuri. He got stronger and more experienced. Although escaping the island itself proved perilous, it was difficult with the Big Mom pirates in hot pursuit of them. From what he was told Sanji’s family stepped in to aid them in escaping as well as Pekoms sacrifice. He won’t forget Pekoms or Pedro for what they have done.

Luffy passed out as soon as they set sail from Whole Cake. Katakuri may have lost; he's not weak, proving he’s strong enough to give him a challenge. His own devil fruit, although dessert based is still interesting to him and quite a threat in comparison to his Gomu-Gomu No Mi. Overall, it was exciting and Katakuri himself showed to be honorable, refusing his little sister’s help claiming he’d rather have a fair fight than winning theirs through dishonorable means. He then and there had respect for Katakuri. Perhaps visiting the latter for a rematch in the future.

Opening his eyes, confused, he found himself not on the Thousand Sunny anymore. Could this be the work of an unknown devil fruit user coming after him? He first thought it might be one of Big Mom’s children’s doing. Who knows how many kids the old hag has. It's not a secret he made a name for himself in just two years. That his past actions, namely his infamous raid through Enies Lobby put him under the watchful scope of the world government. In actuality, he won’t be surprised if this is somehow tied to Doflamingo or Big Mom. He and his friends saved the kingdom of Dressrosa and from what he’s been told, stopping an illegal weapons smuggling trade that Doffy was part of. That was left in the hands of the Revolutionary army. There he learned Doffy and Cesar the clown are the masterminds behind manufacturing the Smiles and the aforementioned smuggling trade. Through intel the yonko, Kaido, is the buyer.

Confused, he couldn’t find his friends, leaving him quite concerned. Luffy jumped on his feet, starting his search. No sign of his friends at all. What the hell is going on here? The more he looks, the more he’s convinced this is the work of a devil fruit, not that he’s surprised. No one, not even him has a clue how many devil fruits are there in the world, except some give insane abilities or durability and crazy feats if used to its full potential. Combine it with haki the stronger a person’s haki is the bigger of a threat they are though it depends on how it’s used. He mastered all three forms, the advanced ones too. His Gomu-Gomu no Mi is not like anything he had ever seen; he's still learning so much about his particular fruit.

No sign of Nami or the rest of the straw hats, he frowns. Eventually coming across a temple and flowers. It looked serene like someone could sleep here, but he’s not here to relax or sleep, concerned if something terrible happened to the Thousand Sunny or his friends. Initially thinking one of Big Mom’s children trapped them, it’s highly likely the case, after all they just escaped, ruining Pudding’s wedding for Big Mom when all she wanted was to eat the wedding cake, she swore revenge for that. Looking lost and confused, he approached the group consisting of Lana, Rei, Zenitsu and Nezuko. β€œ Do you have any idea what’s going on? I’m lost. I passed out and woke up… in this place. My friends might be in danger because of a woman called Big Mom. I’m Monkey D Luffy.” He had a reason to be worried because Big Mom is not an opponent to take lightly. He had seen her take so many hits it’s not enough to bring her down, living up to her status as super woman, or in his world as one of the four emperors of the sea.

Sighing irritated, his body is covered in scars as a testament of his battles those two years at the height of his life as a growing pirate. His biggest battle scar is the burn mark on his chest, the very same one he got from Akainu during the final stages of the paramount war. It was a long and terrible battle and people lost their lives. Ace and White Beard to name a few. Though Ace died a gruesome death, his death left an emotional scar on his heart. As Ace wasn’t just someone close to him he’s his brother. He couldn’t claim Ace is his sworn brother like he had over that cup of sake years ago. Luffy adopted him as an actual brother though not related by blood. Ace was literally the reason for him choosing to grow stronger. Although the tears are gone, the pain of losing Ace, nor the drive to improve himself are gone. Though the goal of becoming the next king of pirates hasn’t changed he’s determined to prevent another tragedy like Marineford from happening.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
Kilterums accepted the hand in helping him to his feet.
"My name's Kilterums. Good to meet you, Rock." He replied, glancing around.
"And no, I have no clue how I got here. I had just gone to bed after a long day of hunting Sernuk and then I find myself here."

Forevermore Forevermore

Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius)

The experience of "waking up" in a dream and being cognizant of that fact was far from an unusual one for Sera. In fact, if one were to compare the amount of time she'd spent conscious in dreams compared to the real world, the dream world would win by a landslide. However, this wasn't the dream world that she knew. Despite being a dream, the dreams she usually had were pretty consistent in location. They were continuous, as if the dream world itself moved along just like the real world, and Sera had to be conscious while both awake and asleep. In that sense, it was almost like never having truly slept at all.

However, the world of dreams Sera was used to was completely unlike this new place she found herself in. It didn't have the familiar scenery of her hometown, yet it wasn't anything like a war zone either. It was some sort of courtyard with all sorts of strange people in it. Well, perhaps just calling them strange was a little rude, but unfortunately that was the first word that came to mind if she had to describe many of them. Still, it appeared to be a relatively peaceful dream. Sera felt a small bit of relief about that. It was a welcome occurrence to not go to sleep, only to have her consciousness thrust into a war. Though the fact she couldn't recognize anyone here still made her a little uneasy.

One other thing she noticed while looking around however was that nobody seemed to really get why they were here. She listened to the others around her, yet heard no one express familiarity with the area or situation. It was a bit odd from her perspective. If they were all sharing a dream, someone or something had to be causing it. Connected dreams were definitely something humans didn't naturally do after all, and the others in this dream didn't just feel like extras someone had made up to exist just for this dream. They gave off the same feeling as her fellow students of Senshinkan; they were real individuals of their own despite being in a dream. She thought someone here would be the root cause of it, but that didn't seem to be so.

In any case, it wasn't like just sitting here thinking about things would help anyone. Moving out, she decided to head towards a worried-looking boy. At first he'd seemed pretty confident about the whole situation with an exclamation that sounded more excited than confused, but after a bit of observation that excitement's quick disappearance worried her.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" she asked him with a concerned look. Looking over the boy, there weren't any obvious injuries on him or anything. He was probably just confused about the current state of affairs like everyone else here. Sera put on a small smile and extended her hand, as if for a handshake. "Ah, sorry, I should probably introduce myself, huh? I'm Sera Mizuki. You aren't hurt or anything, are you?"

bpt0hjMh_400x400.jpg

Raphel, Hotheaded Ninja of the Sais

Ploegy Ploegy Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist

The odd-looking buff turtle looked over at the mix of different humans, creatures and more wondering if he could trust anyone here at all. But to get home, he had to make some exceptions for once in his life. Whatever dream this was, it wasn't anything he would of thought up, right?

The two humans on the ground in any case seemed to barely know each other.

"Excuse me, you two. Do you have any ideas of where we are?"

With each passing second, the mutant would eye the two getting more annoyed each second.

PΜ΄Μ‡Μ¬Μ ΜœΜžoΜΈΜˆΜ‹ΝΝ‡Μ—ΜœΝˆΝŽΝˆΝ•lΜ΄ΜΜŒΜΜŒΝ˜Μ„ΝΝ˜Ν›Ν•ΜžΝ”Μ‘lΜ΅Μ’Μ“Μ‚ΜͺΜ–Μ¦Μ­ΜΊΜ­Μ°Μ¬Μ¦uΜ΅Ν„ΜšΜ›ΝΜŽΜ‹Μ‰ΜΊΜΊΜ§Ν“Μ¦ΝΜ¨tΜ΅Μ…ΜΝ‹Ν›Ν„ΝΝŽΜ³ΜΉiΜΈΜ„ΜŽΜ”Ν’ΜœΜͺó̢̦̬̝̂̒ṇ̢̭͍̾͌̀

good_omens_0105b.jpg

Interactions: None
Physical Condition: Peak health
Tags: None

The park bench was where they stayed every single day, but on the day that their crown was delivered, they finally settled to rest their eyes for a night. The same bench was cold throughout the night, but that was, of course, how they liked it. As they drifted off, the voices of their brothers and sister echoed in their mind, but it wasn't important enough for them to pay attention. As it was finally the couple nights before the apocalypse, sleep was necessary for each of the Horsemen.

Usually, Pollution fell into a void that was only black with grime and toxins, but unusually, their eyes opened and they were in a world that was unlike anything they had ever seen. A temple stood over them.

While they feared nothing, not even their siblings, War, Famine, and Death, this felt different. Muttering silly little alliterations under their breath, they stood up and dusted themself off, glancing around. There seemed to be other people around, but they all looked particularly confused as well. They just wanted to wait and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado
Interaction: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Nice...meeting...you...Lana!" Nezuko replied as she was happy being pat on the head. Zenitsu smiled as well as Lana patted him on the head.
"Yes,it is very noble. Tanjiro is very kind. I wish I do introduce him to you..." Zenitsu then remembered. Tanjiro was still in a coma back in the waking world. "That is...when he recovers." Nezuko looked sad as well.
"During our last mission,he fought a Upper rank demon...He got badly injured." Zenitsu started to cry.
Nezuko hugged him."Nezuko? What are you doing?!" a very surprised Zenitsu asked.
"Oni-chan is strong. Do not worry Zenitsu-kuh!" Nezuko replied,smiling.
Zenitsu hugged back,crying in joy.
"Nezuko..."
Their embrace was interupted by yet another voice.
Both Zenitsu and Nezuko turned their attention to the newcomer,clad in a straw hat.The boy seemed to display a friendly personality which reminded Zenitsu of Kyojiro Rengoku,the late flame hashira.
"I...have no idea where we are myself." Zenitsu replied to Luffy. He listened to Luffy's explainations and worries about his own friends.
"Who is this Big Mom? From the way you mention her,she seems as dangerous as an Upper Moon demon..." Zenitsu shook like a leaf as he thought of the Twelve Kizuki,speacially his latest encounter with Co Upper Moon six Daki during his infiltration mission in the entertainment district.
"I am worried about my friends too. Both and Inosuke are still badly injured from our last mission. We had to fight two Upper rank demons. I just hope they will be alright." Zenitsu added.
"Oni chan will be alright!" Nezuko repeated back before to stare at Luffy.
"My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma. And this beauty here is Nezuko Kamado. She might be a demon now,but I'm helping my best friend Tanjiro,who is Nezuko's older brother,turn her back into a human."

Tortured, and starved while imprisoned during his short hold in Impel Down, Ace knew he was doomed just for sharing his father’s bloodline. He accepted he won’t leave Marineford alive though it didn’t stop him from wishing to see Luffy become the new king of pirates. Being free gave him a small hope he’d make it out of the war with everyone else. Seeing Akainu going after Luffy dashed all his hopes and dreams he knew his fate was set in stone. Without wasting any more precious minutes he used his body to shield Luffy from Akainu’s large molten fist. Cringing from the immeasurable pain, it was all over. His dying words, although meaningless, described how he appreciated the unconditional love Luffy had for him over the years, going as far as thanking him for loving him despite carrying his demon father’s blood in him. Just as he said those words the tears had come, knowing it’s over for him. Weeping, he wonders if it was a good thing he was born and asks the question every day. Although he radiated such positive energy he’s well known for, Ace always questioned his existence.

Just as he gave into his fatal injury, he woke into an unfamiliar place of all things. Slipping into a state, Ace jerked forward screaming from the pain of the wound caused by Akainu’s magma fruit. It took a lot of work, with the help of strong medicine, he was out cold. Slipping in and out of consciousness, Ace only knows he’s in an unfamiliar plane of existence at best, or for worst Luffy is elsewhere. Luffy? He last saw him back at Marineford as he huddled over him sharing his last moment together. β€œ Luffy.. please find Luffy.. he wears a straw hat.” Was all Ace said through the week as he slipped in and out of consciousness. No one could explain how Ace lived with a gaping hole through his chest except for him. After all, his will is so strong, he wished to live though not out of his current medical state. There’s a lot of work that needs to be done. As the week rolled by, he was given treatment and bags of blood. Initially, losing too much blood. He was unconscious through this.

His sole focus went on Luffy alone. How is Luffy? He questioned if he left Marineford with the promises of reuniting with his lost friends in the near future he’s sure Luffy is fine he trusted Jinbe came through for him. He wouldn’t put Luffy’s livelihood in Jinbe’s hands if he had not trusted in Jinbe’s capabilities. Though his mind relaxed a little over Luffy’s safety, his thoughts were all over the place. Maybe it’s the effects of the painkillers too. Where the fuck he is made him more worried second to figuring out it his little brother is safe and well. He could hear the light hum of machinery that’s to help him and the sounds of the nurses coming and going in his room checking on his vital signs. He thought he heard the doctor at least once, but wasn’t sure. Why would he care? He could only think he’s dead then alive in an unknown place. No White Beard, whom he thought of his true father, or his own crew mates who are family. Seeing them would at least bring some comfort, or Luffy. He thought of how White Beard has 16 division commanders none were above the rest they’re equal on the Moby Dick. If it were left to Ace he thinks Marco is a good leader on the chain of command he’s next. Marco has if not the rarest devil fruit, but the strongest, the Phoenix Mythical model. It’s fitting for Marco as he’s a doctor on the Moby Dick.

Wiggling his big toe first, then his fingers, he flexed his hands and toes. At least he doesn’t have nerve damage. Blearily, he opened his eyes. He’s in a hospital room. Question is where the hell is he? On guard, he looked around for a nurse. He could barely lift his head too weak to invoke his Mera-Mera No Mi’s power. Why would he do it anyway? Hoping to see a small flame is pointless and stupid. He thinks it’s to feel safe in an unfamiliar territory. Ace could rest a little easily, although weak he could feel the warmth in his chest and toes as a result of his devil fruit’s fire power. Struggling, he grabbed the IV pole. Using it to prop himself up. Walking alone was so challenging,” Uhh.. hello?” His eyes darted for a working nurse, or at least a doctor on call. β€œ Hello!” He called a little louder. His voice is barely audible, it’s to be heard. β€œ Hello! Anyone.” He called, running his fingers through his hair.

The terror is clear in his eyes, he’s running to safety with Luffy by his side fighting the marines for his freedom, he’s fated to die. He didn’t want to regret not seeing Luffy reach his dream. White Beard and the Moby Dick were the signs of freedom once he got to them. Being so close to freedom he thought he could leave with the rest of them. All it took was Akainu’s cruel words to throw a wrench in his escape plans. He took exception to his needling. Secondly, he played right into Akainu’s hands. Would White Beard forgive him for not listening to him on his concerns for Teach? Dragging all of them in an unwinnable war? It's probably pointless to think these things he’s lost in an unfamiliar plane.

The only question is where he is played over and over, which looking for answers for. How his legs aren’t giving away is his guess, perhaps his will is stronger than he gave credit for. He could say at least the wound is closed, all left is a burn scar. A remnant of Akainu’s cruelty, a harsh reminder of who the admirals are on the power scale. Another way of telling him he’s weak in comparison to them. He knows he is. He would’ve cried uncontrollably if not laughed over his one functional brain cell. But for now he sat back down on the bed unable to hold himself up longer though on guard.

Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
οΌ‘ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½•ο½“
L7g2HaI.png

Location: Morpheus' Courtyard | Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist darkred darkred
Despite Aelius' panicked demeanor, he was quick to perk up as a voice spoke to him. His head tilted as blue eyes flickered to lock with the gaze of the person who had approached him. It was a girl, one who looked to be around his own age. Not that it mattered. Her face looked kind, and unlike him, she appeared calm in the moment. He supposed that was normal, especially if she was a citizen of this world like he suspected her to be. The words she spoke to him were a simple question, one that he was sure could clearly be answered upon looking at him, though she was kind enough to ask anyways.

However, said question wasn't an easy one for him to answer. If he admitted to not being from this place then he would be breaking the Order that he had agreed to follow, and if Master Yen Sid found out he did such a thing... A shiver ran down his spine at the thought. He wouldn't dare do something as foolish as that. He couldn't afford to if he knew what was good. That left him troubled, though. Biting down on his lower lip, Aelius momentarily creased his brows as he racked his own mind for some kind of answer her could provide without sounding overly suspicious. Was there even one?

"I should be fine," he finally dared to reply, allowing a smile to form on his lips. "I just realized I lost something on my way here! That's all!"

Thankfully it wasn't a lie. Aelius was a horrid liar, and it always showed in his face. It was something Yura and Selene had always teased him for, though it at least made him easy to trust. Besides, ever since he had been united with his friends he never had to worry about trying to dig himself out of a situation by lying. Selene had always had a cunning way of getting them out of trouble, especially when it came to the Master. While he couldn't say he idolized it, it certainly had spared him a few harsh lectures in his youth. In this place though, he'd have to rely on his own wits- at least for now.

Aelius' mind wandered for a few seconds longer before he noticed Sera holding a hand out to him. Right, human interaction... He wasn't used to the norms. Staring at her hand, the keyblade wielder kept a dumbfounded look from crossing his face. He could figure this out! He just needed a few seconds. Well... maybe minutes. He didn't have that much time though. A moment was probably enough to make him look like an utter idiot. That wasn't something he wanted. He needed a solution and now!

A few seconds passed as his brain raced through his own thoughts and memories. His gaze quietly stayed trained on Sera's hand, a blank look glazed over his eyes, until finally an old memory surfaced- one from before the Master had been lost. It was nothing too special, but it offered him exactly what he needed- a reminder that a handshake was a common greeting among people.

In that instant, Aelius' eyes lit up again and the haziness that had briefly clouded them passed. Without another thought, he extended his own hand out and took hold of Sera's with a cheery grin forming on his face. "Oh don't worry about it! An introduction was hardly on my own mind!" A hearty laugh escaped his lips before he continued on: "I'm Aelius! It's nice to meet you!"

That seemed normal. He was sure of it. Honestly, maybe he should try interacting more with the locals when he was allowed to travel to worlds. These few moments really were proving his isolation impaired him in such a manner, despite his cheery disposition and comfortableness to speak. It probably wasn't normal for someone his age to be at such a loss for how to approach such things though. Did Yura or Selene struggle with the same things? Probably not. He couldn't think too deeply on that now though.

"I'm not injured or anything, I promise! Maybe a bit sore from my training, but nothing worse than that!"

Pulling his hand back, he quickly rolled both his shoulders back in attempt to loosen himself up and help with the soreness. He would have continued on to various other stretches, but the sound of another voice addressing them prevented him from doing such a thing. Immediately his attention turned in Raphel's direction, and as his eyes landed upon the humanoid turtle, he cocked his head. Sure, a talking turtle was strange, though oddly that was far from what confused him. His question was what got Aelius. The thought that others might be unfamiliar with this place as well hadn't even crossed his mind. Did others really travel between worlds as well? He could have sworn Yen Sid said it was a rare thing, with keyblade wielder generally being the exception.

His mind would have delve further into thought, but despite Aelius' usual obliviousness, Raphel's irritation was written as plain as day on his face. Answering him sooner rather than later was for the best. He wasn't looking to upset someone so quickly after his arrival.

"Can't say I know where we are," he stated, though he was wary leaving at that given the rules of the Order he was under. "I'm a traveler not from around this area." Briefly pausing, Aelius turned his focus back to Sera, wondering if she had any idea. "What about you? Have any clue where we are?"

bpt0hjMh_400x400.jpg

Raphel, Hotheaded Ninja of the Sais

Ploegy Ploegy Ploegy Ploegy Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist

Raphel eyed the two of them, more at Aelius than the other woman and quietly answered the teen's question. "Same, didn't expect to end up somewhere like this in the long run.

"All I can say between the three of us is that I was in the sewers a lot earlier and I intended to return there without a problem."

The annoyed turtle was in an awkward position and sighed "So you two have no idea where we are either? Great. The hot-headed turtle gave a huge sigh of defeat.

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Ace
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini awoke in a hospital of some kind, unfamiliar to him. He was mildly injured, just a few scrapes and scratches from his last encounter with the Greyhost's Harrowfiends. He remembered laying down for a rest after saving Solitude from the Harrowstorm, everyone had been exhausted after that.
    He eased himself onto his feet and started wandering, about to use a healing spell to finish off his wounds when he heard someone. He followed the noise and found Ace.
    "Oh dear... This one should have known you would need help." He muttered. Everyone always needed help.
    He approached Ace, holding up his clawed hands with a healing spell at the ready.
    "Tell Tsavini where you are hurt the most so this one can treat it first." He asked, the normally golden light of restoration magic tinted green from Apocrypha's influence. He hoped Ace didn't notice, people didn't usually take kindly to finding out he knew daedric magic.
    coded by reveriee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back