• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred (Raphael)

Sera's smile wavered slightly for a moment. Though glad to hear that the boy was physically as unharmed as he seemed, she didn't really know what to do with this. That was, the hand she'd outstretched without thinking too much about it. He obviously hadn't taken it yet, but he hadn't done anything like knock it away or turn away from it either. Not that he seemed the type to do the latter, but what exactly was he waiting for? Was this guy really alright? She'd already determined that he looked fine physically, and he didn't seem to be lying about having lost something. Not that she'd known him for more than a few seconds, most of which had now been spent awkwardly hanging her hand in the air.

After another couple of seconds that felt like minutes however, the handshake was finally completed. The boy, or rather Aelius now that they'd properly gone through their self-introductions, still seemed more than friendly enough despite that awkward pause.
"Nice to meet you too, hope you find what you lost soon," she returned. Whatever had just happened, Sera decided not to say anything about it and just continued smiling as if there were nothing odd about it. She didn't want to make him feel like he'd done anything particularly wrong. It seemed like an innocent enough mistake, so she decided not to push the matter.

Hearing someone else's voice, Sera started to turn to face them. "I've actually been thinking about that, and if I'm not mistaken, we- Woah!" she exclaimed, taking an involuntary step backwards as she finally saw who, or what, had approached them. A giant turtle? That was bipedal? And it spoke? If the turtle's words hadn't been so benign, his showing weapons and clear frustration definitely would have made her think he was some sort of threat. It took her a moment to regain her composure, but as Aelius seemed to talk to the turtle with no real hesitation and the turtle answered in kind, she started to calm down at least a little bit. Seeing the two speak so unperturbed made her feel silly for freaking out so much.

"Um, well, actually..." Sera started with an arm clutching her chest, still a bit shocked by Raphael's appearance, "As I was saying earlier, I think this may actually be a dream. You might think I'm crazy if you've never experienced it, but the consciousness of multiple people can be pulled into a shared dream under certain circumstances. This place doesn't feel exactly like the dream world I've been in before, but I don't think I could ever mistake this feeling of being in a dream."

Taking a moment for a deep breath, she then extended the hand she'd been clutching her chest with palm up. "For example, this feeling of being able to imagine something and create it, like you would in a dream," she said before suddenly materializing two pieces of wrapped chocolate in her open hand. Though she hadn't invoked any of the Kantan Dreams until now, she had a feeling that they'd work here.

"This kind of thing wouldn't normally happen outside of a dream world, right? At least, as far as I know. Unfortunately, I can't really tell anything more than that. Where exactly this is, why it's us who are sharing this dream, I don't really know anything about that..." Sera trailed off, a slightly troubled smile spreading across her lips.

197e2b891c51b0390e642963f1d90483.gif

Raphel, Hotheaded Ninja of the Sais

Ploegy Ploegy Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raphel looked baffled, almost confused and ready to go Forth wall. "So what now? You two are saying we are in some sort of dream?! Like the Inception movie where we are in some dream upon a dream? (Forth walling).

Raph muttered under his breath "Oh who am I kidding, nobody would get my corny reference anyway."

"So what's actually happening with the real us?"

• Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat DovahBeat DovahBeat
    Suddenly, a small creature opened the door to the room Tsavini and Ace were in. It was a small, rotund person, that appeared to be entirely of clouds except for two small, beady black eyes. It would have been impossible to tell its gender if it didn't speak. A gentle, female voice came from the small person as she waddled in, holding a clipboard.

"Thank goodness, you both are awake!" The person said. "Lord Morpheus was worried about you two, it was looking like you wouldn't come around in time...then again, Come-And-Go's are really finicky..." she spoke as if this was a normal occurrence.

Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado
Forevermore Forevermore A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Nezuko made a small growl as she turned toward the doors of the temple. Zenitsu noticed that and turned toward that direction. Both the demon slayer and demon noticed rhe tall regal figure coming from the temple. Zenitsu could pick up the sounds coming from the figure. Not human,but not a demon either. Something more...celestial. Was he in front of an actual deity?! From the sounds,this being was benevolent.

The being introduced himself as Morpheus,the ruler of this land. He confirmed that were all in a dream...but wait a minute? Life or death?!
"W...What is it about?! Life or death. What is going on?!" Zenitsu asked.
Nezuko is only staring at Morpheus. She didn't have sharp senses like her brother or Zenitsu,so she coudn't read anything about Morpheus.

Last edited:
Frowning, what doesn’t hurt? He could dive into his life story up to the paramount war they’ll be there all day. He looked at Tsavini suspiciously, seeing magic in its purest form whereas magic isn’t a thing nor it exists in his universe was a sight to see, it left him awed because it’s not a devil fruit. He didn’t want to be rude or turn down his help. Healing magic is helpful in his eyes. Fuck knows he needs help as his energy levels are at an all time low his Mera-Mera No Mi fruit is meant for destroying not healing like Marco in his Phoenix hybrid form. He welcomed Tsavini’s help without hesitation. Who could turn down someone’s help or free healing? He pointed to his chest where the burn mark is. Although it’s closed it hurt so much, which begged the question how survived on his will is beyond him. β€œ Thank you.” He was suspicious but he’s not rude. The first impression he got of Tsavini is that of a Zoan from his world he’ll blend in seamlessly. β€œ Do you have any idea where we are? I’m Ace Portgas..” Feeling the terror gripping his heart no one could blame him as he died from Akainu’s devil fruit. He’s alive, which is confusing enough. He shouldn’t be here; he knows he’s predestined to die the day his birth mother got pregnant with him.

Anyone could say he would have survived if he asked Garp to step in that day. However, Garp is the marine’s hero, aiding him would ruin the image of the world government and Garp’s reputation. He’ll be branded as a traitor and a criminal. Ace wouldn’t want that for Garp either way. He knows Garp loves him, which is why Ace chose to go down that path the way he did. His only big regret is not being there to see Luffy become the next king of pirates. Clapping his hand on his face, wanting to laugh and cry at himself. He refused to break down when there’s things to do, like figuring out where the fuck he is, or how the hell he survived as Akainu made sure both of them won’t leave Marineford alive. Ace chose Luffy as he had a bright future ahead of him. He accepted his predetermined fate years ago.

Seeing the working nurse made up entirely of clouds isn’t unique; he's used to the odds and ends of his universe. It’s still a sight to behold though. Lord Morpheus? He must’ve been the one who found him in his dire state. He should meet up and thank him for saving his useless ass. β€œ Huh? Wha? Come-and-gos? I thought I heard it all. My world is full of oddities and I’ve been almost around half of the globe as a former captain of the spade pirates.” It was his younger years during his height as a growing pirate earning a name in the world. Right before he was made White Beard’s second division commander replacing Oden who was the late shogun of Wano as he had been told. He just started to cry unsure of its surprise or the trauma of knowing he’s dead then waking up here. Quickly composing himself he looked at the nurse. β€œ Where am I..?” He knows he asked Tsavini it doesn’t hurt to know.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
3685ba05ee4c598a417c5b900a1c5311.png

Raphel, Hotheaded Ninja of the Sais
Interacting with Ploegy Ploegy Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist Forevermore Forevermore

"Alright, so you got my full attention now, stranger. " Raphel frowns looking over at Morpheus, the beautiful guy, "So this is actual life or death?"

Raphel glared over at Morpheus "What exactly is going on in this dream that's actually dangerous?"

1692910917727.png

Centurion Marius Titus, 14 Legion of Rome
Interacting with Forevermore Forevermore (Morpheus)

"So, this is a dream, but how exactly is this life-or-death situation in this dream that can harm us?"

The Roman Centurion was still confused. Either way, he'd be ready.

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Nurse, Ace
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini had been using his magic to heal Ace when the cloud(?) nurse walked in. Huh, must be an atronach he wasn't familiar with.
    "Tsavini would also like to know where he is." He added onto Ace's questions.
    "It feels a little like Oblivion, but not quite. Tsavini hopes he isn't in Coldharbour again." He shuddered at the thought, his magic fizzling out.
    "That is all this one can do for you now, Ace Portgas. Tsavini's magicka has run out. Ace Portgas should be feeling much better though, yes?"
    He then glanced back at the nurse, tilting his head.
    "Who is this Morpheus? Tsavini has not heard of him."
    coded by reveriee.

οΌ‘ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½•ο½“
L7g2HaI.png

Location: Morpheus' Courtyard | Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist darkred darkred Forevermore Forevermore
Unlike him, Sera seemed to be taken aback by Raphel's appearance. Aelius couldn't blame her. If he hadn't seen how people from other worlds, or even how the heartless looked then he might have had a similar reaction himself. Well.. admittedly, he had had such a reaction in the past albeit with a talking duck rather than a turtle. The concept didn't change though. The weirdness was hard to shake, especially when coming from a world where such things were treated as an abnormality. Was that even the kind of world he was from? He still wasn't sure, but it had been the kind he had been raised in after the Master had taken him in.

Shaking the thought from his mind, he knew better than to let his mind become sidetracked. As Sera actually began to speak though, Aelius found himself tilting his head as confusion washed over him. She thought this was a dream...? Such a thought had never crossed his mind before, though he supposed it made sense the a dream world could exist. Was it one that Yen Sid was familiar with, or was it one even beyond him? A question like that was impossible for him to answer, yet he found himself thinking nonetheless. Maybe it explained dreams in general, or maybe not. It wasn't as if any of that was ever real. This though... this felt real. His mind was active and his senses seemed as sharp as they usually would be. There was no fogginess that hung over him or anything of the sort.

Much of what Sera said following her assumption went over Aelius' head though. She seemed well versed in it, and that alone made it believable. It wasn't as if he could explain things otherwise, especially given he didn't know what this place was to begin with.

"A dream, huh...?" he softly uttered to himself before Sera stated something that immediately took him off guard. Blinking, he somehow cocked his head even further to the side, if such a thing was even possible. Had she said this wasn't a dream world she had been to? Did that mean there was more than one? Such a thought was bizarre to him. Yes, there being many worlds was believable, but many of the same kind? That was where he began to struggle to understand. The thought of such a thing never had occurred to him after all, though perhaps it was merely a different location in the same world and he was simply overthinking it. That was entirely possible.

As mind continued to ponder the thought, Aelius' eyes quietly watched Sera. At first he couldn't make sense of what she had continued to say, but as she provided an example all trains of thought came crashing to a stop and his eyes began to sparkle with a childish wonder. Sure he was used to magic of all sorts, but it was nothing like manifesting any object possible- well that was what he assumed she was doing.

"Whoa!" he squeaked out as he balled his hands up and held them in front of his chest. "That was so cool! And you say that kind of stuff is possible here?! Oh I gotta try it out!"

Getting well ahead of himself, Aelius moved one hand out in front of himself and focused his mind. Surely he could summon something cool... maybe something food related like Sera had done. Putting his mind into that, he creased his brows in focus, and within seconds there was a flash of light in his hand. However, the same excitement from before didn't return. Actually, a sigh escaped his lips. It was nothing special... only his keyblade.

"Awwww that's normal for me! No fun!"

Puffing his cheeks out, Aelius pouted, but before his childishness could continue on, or even have a chance to take in Raphel's questions, a new voice cut in. Snapping from his current display of distain, he lowered the teeth of his blade to rest against the ground as he folded his hands on top of the other end. His focus entirely shifted from the two in front of him to the stranger who had suddenly appeared and seemed to be addressing them, as well as the others the were spread around the area.

Much like Sera had already said, this Morpheus reiterated the idea that this was a dream. At least that much was clear. It was also clear that everyone here seemed to be in the same situation, besides Morpheus himself. All of them were new to this world. Did that mean he didn't have to uphold the Order? Maybe... That was a minuscule thought in the grand scheme of it all. What did matter was what else he had said. The part of life and death. While Raphel was quick to question it, Aelius himself gave a small shake of his head before turning his heaad in the mutant's direction.

"I don't think it applies to us. He specifically said 'for me and this land' purposefully leaving us out in that regard," he pointed out as he quietly pursed his lips together in thought. Was that even possible? Sure, he hadn't traveled to that many worlds, but the risk was always the same no matter where he went- he could die no matter where he was. Was it truly possible for a place to bypass such realities? Admittedly, Aelius didn't think he was smart enough to figure out such a question, though in the moment, it felt like only a specific thought he could have due to the very nature of how he lived. "Though I could be wrong... Every world I've been to always poses the same possibility no matter how different it was from the last. It's hard to believe there would be one that breaks that... but dreams aren't meant to be real..."

His voice trailed off and Aelius cast his gaze downward as he once again began to think. He sure was doing a lot of that. It was a change of pace from how he normally was, but right now, he had a lot to think of. There was no denying it.

• Lana
    The White Sorceress of Time

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lana watched the sweet embrace of Zenitsu and Nezuko, a frown replacing her smile. She knew how sad it was, to have a loved one in peril. She experienced that feeling almost all the time in her world.

1c7d51e3d8ee10355b719bc218d14df8.gif

However, her attention turned onto a new arrival. "Er...no, I don't know who you are, nor who this Big Mom person is..." Lana murmured, confused. She looked the young man over- he looked a bit scruffy in her opinion. However, she was not at all shallow, so this didn't bother her too much as she introduced herself to Luffy. "My name is Lana, nice to meet you."

Unfortunately, their meeting was cut short when a sudden creaking sound rang out over the courtyard. The sorceress looked around for the source of the noise, and her eyes landed upon the striking man who was exiting the temple. Lana couldn't help but audibly gasp- the strange man was unexplainably handsome.

Lana put aside her enchantment to listen to the man's words. So he was Morpheus...had she read about him in her Tome? The name somehow sounded familiar...nevertheless, Lana continued to think. They were there because of him, Morpheus was the one who brought them all to the courtyard...his world was in danger? Lana's stomach sank. If so many people from all over were in one place, then it could affect all of their universes as well.

She nodded as Morpheus asked for their seriousness and attention. For all she knew, lack of said nature could result in serious consequences.

Tags: Forevermore Forevermore Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
Big Mom on a different power scale. Sighing, he’ll try his best to explain who the emperor of the seas is. He spoke with her briefly over the transponder snail back at Fishman Island; he met her formally on her territory. He frowns, escaping wasn’t easy. His mental fortitude shows as well as the scars of his fight with her son Katakuri. β€œ Big Mom lives up to her name for being a large woman. She is a super woman in terms of strength and durability and she’s one of the four emperors of the seas. I traveled to Whole Cake Island, her territory and her home island to save my friend Sanji from an arranged marriage to her daughter Pudding.” It took a lot of careful planning as the risks were at an all time high though a cork was thrown in their plan but it worked out in the end with the help of Sanji’s family then Pedro’s and Pekom’s sacrifice would not be forgotten. β€œ The Big Mom pirates aren’t easy to fight against or escape from. I have scars from the fight with Big Mom’s son Katakuri.” He showed both his arms held up scars from his fights adding the one against Charlotte Katakuri is just another. β€œ It’s nice to meet you, Lana.” A quick glance at the woman, he picked up celestial energies with his acute observation haki. He felt a little weary around her considering he kicked Enel’s ass who turned out to be a false god anyway. Enel was just an usurper with a strong devil fruit. It's unfortunate his Gomu-Gomu No Mi canceled Enel’s due to its rubber properties against his thunder based one.

Nezuko’s bond with her brother reminds him of his own close relationship with Ace. It’s unfortunate Tanjiro ended up the way he did. Luffy got a pretty serious look on his face, lowering his straw hat over his eyes, he failed to save Ace at Marineford, it still hurts the way Ace had died. β€œ It’s noble that you want to save Tanjiro. I’m sure he’ll be honored by your determination. I’m sure he’ll be alright. I don’t know him personally but sounds like a great guy.” If he was stronger he might have been able to save Ace that day and both of them would have escaped the war together. There’s no point in living in the past. It's been two years since the war. Although the pain would never go away.

A man introducing himself as Lord Morpheus appeared in front of them. He’s used to life or death situations back home. The paramount war is a big example of risking it all to save Ace only for the day to end in tragedy. Hell, rescuing Sanji was risky. Lullendrift being a dream world explains waking up without any trace of his friends. Without another word Luffy approaches Morpheus looking him up and down. β€œ I’m getting celestial vibes, you're a god aren’t you?” Once again feeling weary as he went toe to toe against Enel the very same bastard he sent packing out of Skypiea. Lord Morpheus didn’t seem like a bad person or an usurper like Enel was. β€œ What is this dangerous situation you’re talking about?” He had a serious look on his face, sort of surprising since he’s hardly serious. β€œ I’m Monkey D Luffy..”

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred (Raphael) Forevermore Forevermore (Morpheus)

Sera popped the two chocolates she'd made into her mouth after unwrapping them, preparing to watch Aelius try to create something himself. In the world of dreams, Kantan Dreams could be invoked by any human. Their individual capabilities might vary among the 5 main dreams of Attack, Defense, Magic, Cancel, and Create, but everyone had them to some degree. If the boy happened to be naturally gifted in Create, pretty much any small object he could imagine would probably appear without worry. And then...

"...Normal?"

Upon summoning his keyblade Sera was about to applaud him until he expressed his disappointment, which caused her to tilt her head in confusion. Though Aelius himself was clearly disappointed with his summoning trick, she had honestly thought he'd succeeded until he'd said otherwise. Creating weapons and the like was probably the single most common way the Create dream was used. Harumitsu, who had no aptitude for Create, asked them to make him "roller blades to skate through the air" as his weapon before, so she wasn't going to question the odd-looking nature of what looked like a weapon itself. However, Aelius's reaction to it implied he was used to making that object without the use of the power of dreams. What did that mean?

Before she could think or comment on that further however, yet another new voice made itself heard. Her assumption seemed to suddenly become much more founded at the announcement. As she thought, this was some sort of dream world. The matter of "life or death" was something she wasn't quite sure about yet. But for now, she simply nodded her head in assent towards Morpheus.

"You're right, he did go out of his way to specify it was 'for him and this land'. We might actually be safe. Dreams aren't normally real like you said. But in the dream world I've been in before, in Kantan...it's not that pleasant of a story," Sera responded to Aelius's pondering and Raphael's concern. "If by being here, we are now 'of this land', then unfortunately, the matter of life or death might not be off the table. This isn't the world I've been in before, but it might be safest to consider the worst possibility. In the worst case, a mistake here could change the 'real' world entirely."

She paused for a moment. Her negativity was in truth mostly based on her own previous experience. This was a new place, with people she'd never met before. She didn't need to drag down others with that.

"I guess this probably isn't Kantan. What I know might not be related at all here. But...well, let a girl worry a little, okay?" she laughed a little, though it came out as more of a nervous laugh than she intended. Clasping her hands behind her back, Sera created a thin blue wall of what looked like crystal about six feet tall and wide behind herself to lean against while looking slightly upwards in thought.

Honestly, she wasn't sure how much to trust Morpheus. If he demanded seriousness and declared this a matter of life or death, for himself at least, then it was probably a war or some other conflict. In that case, they'd essentially been gathered as soldiers. And if you wanted your ragtag soldiers to fight bravely until the very end, implying they weren't in any real danger was as good of a way as any. A lie hidden within the truth was especially difficult to discern after all. Sera herself didn't like that she had these thoughts, yet she found herself unable to shake them. Hopefully his answer to the others' questions would ease her mind.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore

Zenitsu gulped as he heard Luffy talk about this "Big Mom" and her pirates.
"I woudn't want to meet these guys. The demons I fight are bad enough. Speciallly Muzan and his twelve Kizuki!" He was thankful not to fight demons here...well...maybe not since Morpheus talked about something serious. Some dangerous perharps? Was he going to die while in a dream?

Luffy thanked him for his corcern about Tanjiro. "Yeah,Tanjiro is really a great guy! He'll recover soon! He went through tougher situations before!" Zenitsu added. Nezuko nods in agreement."Even his own skull is tough. He can give headbutts to enemies without getting a fracture."

Interactions: Tails, Morpheus
    Tags: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

~
    Byleth realized that he was perhaps being impolite by staring at Tails so avidly. He snapped himself out of it and shook Tails’ hand, noting how worried the young fox looked. "Don’t worry, Miles, I’m sure we will be able to sort this mess out." Byleth assured him quietly.

A sudden hush in the air alerted the professor to a new arrival. By let’s looked him over. The way he held himself told Byleth immediately that this was not someone that was dazed or confused about where he was. Byleth’s eyes narrowed slightly.

He was responsible for all of this? The professor’s hunch was correct. However, it was not for no reason, as the person called Morpheus explained. It seemed that the situation was dire, despite this being what appeared to be a land of dreams. Byleth’s expression was one of mild surprise. How much power could a being have to influence the dreams of many? More importantly, why were they brought before him in the first place?

Last edited:

• The lord paid no mind to the murmurs and frank lack of trust around him, he seemed to understand that this would occur.

β€œWell, I suppose, in a sense. Whatever I am isn’t important.” Morpheus stated as he turned to Luffy. β€œAnd I know who you are. I know who you all are.”

β€œAll will be answered in due time, I assure you.” Morpheus spoke in his mellow voice. β€œAllow me a few minutes of your patience to explain.”

The deity took a deep breath, preparing himself to illuminate. β€œI will tell you the tale of the doomsday this land faces.”

β€œOnce, ages ago, there lived a deity called Hypni. They used to tule over these lands and watch over all who slept. Sensing that the day for them to relieve themselves of their duties and pursue the great beyond approached, they created two individuals to take their place. A boy of sand, and a girl of ash. The boy stayed in the straight-and-narrow, listened to what the wise Hypni advised, and wanted the best for what would one day be his destiny. The girl, however…was corrupt. She didn’t realize it in her childhood, but she was not like the boy of sand.”

Morpheus’ mouth tightened. β€œHypni, however, saw the warning signs. She saw how she was interested in dark creatures and pushing the boundaries of dreams. So when the time came for the coronation, Hypni declared that only the boy would rule. The girl was terribly furious, and claimed that she would ensure the downfall of the land and everything that they held dear.”

β€œI am the boy of sand. And the girl of ash? She is my sister…the Empress of Nightmares. Already she has built herself an army and empire to challenge me with, and challenge me she has. In fact, apart from Lullendrift, the kingdom you currently stand in, almost all of the rest of this land has been corrupted by her darkness and strife. My army is weak. I have nowhere else to turn. So I have brought you all here to help me, to be my champions. For my kingdom is on its last legs. If she defeats me and takes my power…the Empress will be unstoppable. Her nightmares will overpower dreams. What’s more, she may even have nightmares turn into reality.”

The lord sighed. β€œI understand you may not want to proceed with aiding me. This is, after all, a very perilous quest I need you for. But please consider it, at the very least. This is all I ask from you. Remember, this isn’t only for my or my people’s benefit, but for yours as well.”

Just as he acknowledged what the working nurse meant he felt the magical energies warming him up to his toes. Smiling, he felt his old self again. β€œ I feel better thanks.” He nods expressing his gratitude. There are a lot of questions on his mind though in regards to the dream world and his existence in it. It was all confusing to him as he exists no longer in the waking world but in another. He never said he's a genius anyway. Placing a hand on his chest it was hard to think Akainu’s magma devil fruit is the one thing that had done him in, it goes to show it’s not just the devil fruit it’s how someone uses it to its full potential. β€œ I never thought I’d see magic in its purest form with my own eyes, well it doesn’t exist.” Devil fruits are what made up most of his world and the crazy abilities they give. β€œ Thanks though for your help..” He bows to Tsavini mostly just to be polite. If anyone knew him he was a wild child growing up. Luckily, Makino’s lessons shaped him up to be who he is today. He doesn’t want to keep Morpheus waiting. β€œ So what are you saying we’re just drifters…?” He asked the nurse. It’s makes sense in his case it was out of his hands. It was hard to think of his death.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Forevermore Forevermore

THIS POST IS NOW NULL, WILL REINTRO IN A BIT

• mood :
    Confused, prideful
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Ace, Nurse
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    "Tsavini would like to see this Morpheus." The Khajiit informed the cloudy nurse, letting her tend to Ace and himself.
    At Ace's proclamation that magic didn't exist, Tsavini gave Ace a weird look.
    "Of course, magic exists. Tsavini knows many who know magic, it is as normal as the air we breathe. Tsavini isn't even that good at restoration magic. Runes are this one's specialty."
    coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Forevermore Forevermore
Both Zenitsu and Nezuko listened to Morpheus's tale. Familiy issues it seems.
His sister, that empress of nightmares sounds just as dangerous as Upper rank demons,even more dangerous the the demon king,Muzan Kibutsuji himself. What was he and Nezuko getting themselves into?
Nezuko took Zenitsu's left hand and looked at him. "You want us to help?!" Zenitsu asked.
"Yes,they need our help! Oni chan too!" Nezuko replied. Zenitsu looked at Nezuko then faced Morpheus. "I'm not that strong. I don't see how I can help..."he says to Morpheus. "Though,is there a way that you can help my friend Tanjiro? He's also Nezuko's older brother. He's still in a coma back in the waking world!"

Last edited:

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Shadow, morpheus
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    ((Re-introducing because kaiju left))
    Tsavini woke up not long ago, wandering the courtyard while the others seemed to converse amongst themselves.
    Then Morpheus showed up, grasping his attention. He hadn't found what he was looking for, yet, but he usually saw Shadow in his dreams, he was sure this would be no different.
    He listened to Morpheus and groaned softly, another world-threatening catastrophe for him (and others) to stop. Sometimes he wished he could just escape to Apocrypha, and spend his time learning and reading. But, he knew that was a foolish wish to want to be granted.
    "How do you expect Tsavini to help you, hm? What is it you would have Tsavini do?" He asked Morpheus. He wanted to know exactly what he was getting into, unlike what usually happened back in the waking world.
    coded by reveriee.

Sleep-in-Shadow, like the others, had wandered into the courtyard, though she chose to stay close to the walls. This was a dream. She knew it was solely based on how Tee-Maht prattled on in her head. The Hist rarely spoke to her in the waking world, it was easier to communicate without a physical barrier between her soul and its, to hear it speaking to her so loudly... This couldn't be the physical plane.
Her golden eyes scanned the yard, searching for someone among the growing crowd. Tsavini always appeared in her dreams. Instead of finding her Khajit friend, however, Shadow's eyes fell upon Morpheus. She listened intently as the Dream God explained their situation. Her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth idly as she pondered his words. Then suddenly, she could hear a familiar voice within the crowd. Tsavini. As if on cue, Shadow stepped away from the wall and melted into the group, sliding past bodies as she followed Tee-Maht's gentle tug toward their friend. She lightly placed a hand on Tsavini's shoulder, stepping forward to stand beside him.
"Im wanting to help, but im wanting to know what we are doing. How are we helping you?"

Tsavini - DovahBeat DovahBeat
Morpheus - Forevermore Forevermore

Amaterasu opened her eyes and looked around, lifting her head up. A curious whine emerged from her throat as she stood, observing the surrounding area with caution. This didn't appear to be Nippon, nor did it appear to be Celestial Plain. This set the wolf on edge, and she snarled lowly. No reek of demons, but there still were unfamiliar scents.

Giving her white and red pelt a shake, she felt something come off of her body. A flea perhaps? No, it could not be! What flea would dare go after the goddess of the sun?! As Amaterasu continued to look around, she soon noticed a familiar green light. Issun?! Amaterasu immediately dropped her guard, getting into a play bow.

"Could you keep it down...?" Issun's voice sounded in the area, and Amaterasu let out a happy bark, wagging her tail. She never thought that she see Issun again after defeating Yami on the ark.

A frustrated groan left Issun, and he got to his feet. Looking around like Amaterasu did, he soon locked eyes with a familiar deity.

"No, Ammy? Is that you?! After all this time?" Issun responded, a wave of emotions crashing over him.

Forevermore Forevermore Seabiscuit Seabiscuit
Something caught Nezuko's attention. The demoness ran to find something. Zenitsu noticed that. " Nezuko? Where are you going?!" Zenitsu cried. He ran after her.

Nezuko stoppec after she found the strange wolf she noticed. Zenitsu stopped near her,penting. "Nezuko-Chan...wait for me next time..." Zenitsu stopped talking after he noticed the white and red wolf. The sounds coming from it were... simikar to those of Morpheus. Those of a deity. Is that wolf a celestial too?
Nezuko continued to stare at the wolf. " Nezuko-Chan...be careful with this wolf...who knows where it came from!" Zenitsu replied.

Antares

She stirred in her sleep, laying in the fetal position, jarring awake when the sensation of grass pressed against her face. A moment ago, she was stuck in her own memories. Stuck inside a body that didn't move, stuck with a lump in her stomach that ached for someone whom she loathed. Stuck, for years, unable to think without feeling like her thoughts weren't her own. Sleep was never a reprieve for Victoria, and now she was sure that whatever she was feeling was going to lead to a conflict she'd be unable to dip away from.

Great.

The former heroine was in her streetwear, she'd passed out in it when she got home. Grey hoodie, grey sweatpants, black socks, wallet, keys... she didn't even take her phone out from her pocket when she flumped face-first onto Crystal's couch, not even making it to bed. She figured she was lucky that she took off her shoes so she wouldn't be yelled at in the morning when she woke from whatever this was.

One by one, she felt each of her powers pressing on the back of her mind, reminding her that she was mentally suppressing them. Her flight brought her to her feet, rising like a puppet having their strings yanked. Then, her aura. A burst of pure intimidation, or awe if you had nothing to fear from a stranger, exploded from her, carpeting the brief area around her. She forced herself to rein it in, thinking of how Laserdream reamed her the other week when she woke up like this. One thing that didn't activate was her wretch. What was once instinct to keep on, her invincibility, she actively kept suppressed more often than not. She didn't need it to be active if she could help it if she didn't need to fight if she didn't need to be reminded of what this facsimile of a garden pulled her away from.

Focus on the now Victoria. Parse your surroundings, then determine your response.

She was somewhere she'd never been before, unearthly in appearance. Illusions? Was she captured by Cauldron, or some errant Stranger or Thinker cape? Then, her attention was grabbed by the sound of doors creaking open. Murmuring and idle chatter seemed to be coming from all around her, and as she rubbed her eyes, she found the shape of people all around her. They seemed to be as confused or displaced as she was. Similar in that regard.

What was different was how colorful they all were, blues and reds and blacks, some purples and a highlighter yellow in there too. Cat-people, and other stranger animals walking on two feet, then there was her: grey on grey. If there was something to be said about feeling out of place, appearance spoke for it. She floated upwards to get a better view of her surroundings and to extricate herself from the others, just in case. Three, four, five, six feet up and off the ground, enough to see everything clearly and hear what was being said aloud.

Her eyes narrowed as she heard "Morpheus" talk about his "kingdom" and the "good of everyone here". She couldn't believe it. This had to be a trick. She didn't have her communicator in her ear, that was the one thing she had to take off when she passed out, so she defaulted to her next best thing and dialed Crystal, and found she didn't have any signal.

Crap.

There had to be a way out, there had to be some way she could actually figure out what was going on. She wasn't going to be left in some dream world without answers or allies, and she needed to find one fast. Her eyes scanned the crowd of odd shapes and faces.

Cat person, lizard person, talking dog... She felt the urge to ask questions, to talk, but she needed to ground herself with something normal first. Someone normal. She scanned again and sighed.

Screw it. Mustard samurai it is.

She allowed her invisible forcefield, her wretch, to come into being as she flew to catch up to where the yellow samurai was. It wasn't hard, she was pretty fast. She willed her forcefield to grab him by the back of the collar and lift him. It was crude, it seemed to grab his hakama by the fistful rather than by a single point. Then, she willed him to face her, eye to eye, in the middle of the air.

Her eyes had bags underneath them, but her jaw was set and her brow knitted in stern anger. She literally radiated pure intimidation, using her power to pump as much fear into him as possible to get the answers she wanted. This was something she did pretty commonly back in Brockton Bay with criminals she caught, especially with the Empire 88 fiasco she had to deal with. It felt comfortable, right to handle him like this, a situation where she knew nothing and could be surrounded by potential enemies.

"Who are you, and why am I here?" She asked accusingly, as if he personally forced her into this weird new environment.

Interaction: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Zenitsu)
Mention: Most everyone as a group.

Forevermore Forevermore Seabiscuit Seabiscuit archur archur

Before Zenitsu had the time to reach Nezuko and the weird wolf,he felt something grabbing him by the collar.

"AHHHHH!!!!! I'M BEING CAPTURED BY A DEMON!!!! NEZUKO-CHAN!!!! HELP ME!!!!: Zenitsu screams,as he panics.

Nezuko noticed that Zenitsu was being dragged by an invisible force. " Zenitsu kun is in danger..." she growled,running after whatever took Zenitsu.
Zenitsu panics more and more as the being turned him to face...her?
A girl. A human girl. But her sounds...she had powers,but was still human?!And the look on her face. She looked tired,and angry."M...My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma! I'm a demon slayer!!! I was sleeping and ended up in this weird dreamworld just like you and Nezuko did!!! That guy Morpheus summoned us because his sister threatens this world and might go to our world if we don't help him get some map pieces before she does. Please don't kill me!!!" he shouts,crying.
At that moment,Nezuko jumps behind Victoria. Her clawed hands and demonic eyes showed.
"Get your hands...off..Zenitsu-kun..." she hissed. She woudn't attack Victoria as she was human.She was only attempting intimidation.
"Nezuko-Chan..." Zenitsu started before to collaps. Usually he would fall unconcious but since he was in a dreamworld already,Zenitsu stayed awaked but as he raised his head and faced Victoria,the expresion on his face changed.

Zenitsu looked serious. Gone was the cowardly boy. "Nezuko and I are not the enemy. " Even the tone in Zenitsu's voice was different. " I advice you to let me go. Nezuko dosen't attack humans but she will defend me if I'm in danger." he warned. " You shoudn't underestinate me either."

Last edited:
Antares

As Zen-eat-sue (she wasn't quite sure how he said it) squirmed and writhed in her forcefield's grip, she couldn't help but groan a little. It was like she was holding a small child by the back of his neck, not some samurai guy. Was he a new cape? Was he even a cape? The corners of her lips bent into a frown as he begged for his life, frantically explained, and then went unconscious. She couldn't believe this guy whatsoever, was he some sort of cartoon character? She couldn't help but be reminded of failtastic supervillain duo Uber and Leet from his mannerisms and design, he could've easily been a design they picked for an anime-themed heist. Hell, she was pretty sure they did do that, and that she did stop them! She snorted to herself as he dangled there, unconscious.

There was some sort of weird interference her forcefield felt behind her, and she whipped her head around to see a girl, similarly dressed, land just beneath her. She must've been a cape, normal people can't jump 8 or 12 feet in the air from what she assumed was a standstill, wait- she recognized that the dude in her hand was chasing after the girl under her. Yeah, the weird thing in her mouth definitely was a cape thing, for sure. There was something of an air of casualness to this encounter to her, dealing with oddballs again, and not Endbringers or the Nine. A lazy smile crept onto her face as Zenitsu bolted up, suddenly sharp as if the whinging was just a farce he put on to throw her off.

"Nezuko and I are not the enemy." He stated. He made a point of warning her, and "advising" her to let him go. She snorted again and considered doing exactly what he asked, letting him go. After all, it was only an 8-foot drop, nothing serious could come of it as long as he didn't land on his head, and two years ago, she would've dropped him there and then. His cape friend seemed to be fast enough to catch him, probably out of the air too.

"Whatever you say, 'Zen-it-su'." She said almost mockingly, enunciating each syllable of his name. She flew closer to the ground so her forcefield could let him drop, but not close enough for him to easily land on his feet. She wanted to show that she was in control, that letting him go was her admission, not his, so she wanted to ensure he stumbled a little when he hit the ground.

With that, she returned to flying above everyone else, eight feet off the ground, her jaw set, her lips a firm line. She'd figure out what was really going on. This had to be some sort of practical joke, it wouldn't just be her luck that she was sucked into a fantasy land like this, right? Her face twitched at the thought. She couldn't be that unlucky.

Interactions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back