• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wsg? Super excited for this RP ^w^
Same here! Already toying with a few character ideas lol
I really should be writing down the lore instead of daydreaming of scenarios with characters but tomato tomahto I guess-

Hello hello! I'll poke in here and see if I can get myself to fully commit!

Question though, just so I can quietly think on characters, OCs are fine, right? There was nothing in the rules about them so I just wanna make sure since I might lean into one of mine

Hello hello! I'll poke in here and see if I can get myself to fully commit!

Question though, just so I can quietly think on characters, OCs are fine, right? There was nothing in the rules about them so I just wanna make sure since I might lean into one of mine
Oh yeah, you can totally use OCs!

So to expand on the idea of bringing Ace into Lullendrift I mentioned in the PM. I had the idea he wishes to live to see Luffy. He’s in Lullendrift but with his wounds he’s alive but barely. Maybe he’s there for awhile before the rp starts . I’m seeing Morpheus and his attendants finding Ace still in a critical condition cause of his confrontation with Akainu.. before he died bd came back to life. All they hear is him calling out for Luffy.

Hiya! Still deciding on which character to pick lolol

Heyo. Nothing is finalized yet but I'm planning to choose Kat from Gravity Rush and a certain dandy guy in space.

So to expand on the idea of bringing Ace into Lullendrift I mentioned in the PM. I had the idea he wishes to live to see Luffy. He’s in Lullendrift but with his wounds he’s alive but barely. Maybe he’s there for awhile before the rp starts . I’m seeing Morpheus and his attendants finding Ace still in a critical condition cause of his confrontation with Akainu.. before he died bd came back to life. All they hear is him calling out for Luffy.
We can definitely do that if you want, since it makes it easier to explain Ace's...continued existence.

We can definitely do that if you want, since it makes it easier to explain Ace's...continued existence.
Oh, the looks of horror when they see that wound and Ace’s will to see Luffy is so strong it’s what’s been keeping him alive. I can see them questioning what kind of monster did that to him. Lol.. the answer is an obsessive guy with magma power out to kill Ace and Luffy. Akainu would still carry it out. Why he’s scary it’s his extreme beliefs and his will.

Oh, the looks of horror when they see that wound and Ace’s will to see Luffy is so strong it’s what’s been keeping him alive. I can see them questioning what kind of monster did that to him. Lol.. the answer is an obsessive guy with magma power out to kill Ace and Luffy. Akainu would still carry it out. Why he’s scary it’s his extreme beliefs and his will.
So will Ace be there before everyone else?

Trying to decide between Lana or Zelda from Hyrule Warriors...
BTW how many characters are we allowed to have?
Both of them sound awesome ngl...meanwhile I'm over here trying to decide between Lyn and Byleth from Fire Emblem-
And as there are going to be two parties venturing on two routes, the route of forests and the route of caverns, each person will be able to have two characters max (one for each route).

Both of them sound awesome ngl...meanwhile I'm over here trying to decide between Lyn and Byleth from Fire Emblem-
And as there are going to be two parties venturing on two routes, the route of forests and the route of caverns, each person will be able to have two characters max (one for each route).
Both of them are really good options because I definitely don't simp for both...definitely
And gotcha. Are we going to be able to choose the routes our characters take, or will it be random?

So will Ace be there before everyone else?
That’s my idea I’m thinking once Luffy is there and Morpheus knows it’s him after the intros are done he takes him to where Ace is being treated.

Both of them are really good options because I definitely don't simp for both...definitely
And gotcha. Are we going to be able to choose the routes our characters take, or will it be random?
πŸ“ΈπŸ€¨
I don't know yet, but most likely it will be able to be chosen. As you know, the route of forests is more monster-slaying and gritty, while the route of caverns is more stealthy and tactical. I feel like it would be best to have people place their characters in the party that suits their strengths the most, although if too many people are in one route, I'll have to move people around.

If it's a limit of two I'll probably go with my oc, Aelius, and maybe someone from Persona 5. Maybe Ann would be fun to have around and I don't rp her as much as I'd like

That’s my idea I’m thinking once Luffy is there and Morpheus knows it’s him after the intros are done he takes him to where Ace is being treated.
Okay! I'll have Morpheus go along with that.

πŸ“ΈπŸ€¨
I don't know yet, but most likely it will be able to be chosen. As you know, the route of forests is more monster-slaying and gritty, while the route of caverns is more stealthy and tactical. I feel like it would be best to have people place their characters in the party that suits their strengths the most, although if too many people are in one route, I'll have to move people around.
The forest route with monster slaying and gritty fits Luffy more than stealth since he’s a reckless mf. XD but damn would he be a good person to bull doze through cause of his devil fruit.

Everyone: use this guy to crowd control our enemies!

The forest route with monster slaying and gritty fits Luffy more than stealth since he’s a reckless mf. XD but damn would he be a good person to bull doze through cause of his devil fruit.

Everyone: use this guy to crowd control our enemies!
"Stealth is optional"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back