• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] π•ƒπ•¦π•π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•£π•šπ•—π•₯ (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Nezuko Kamado
archur archur Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Forevermore Forevermore
Zenitsu landed on his feet after the strange girl dropped him off. Nezuko ran to him to make sure he was alright. "I'm fine Nezuko,do not worry." Zenitsu replied,before turning to the girl. "The sounds coming from you. You are human,but st the same time,you are different,what are..."
Before he could finish,the girl was gone. Zenitsu froze again.
"Eh...what happen? Where did the scary girl go?" Zenitsu asked,now back to himself. "Wait I'm free! Does this mean..." he faced Nezuko.
"Nezuko-Chan...you saved me!" Nezuko looked confused. "I protected you..but scary girl released you because you turned brave!" Nezuko replied."I...Me brave? I'm not like that!" Zenitsu replied.
Nezuko pointed to the wolf. " Let's go see wolf again!" Nezuko replied.
"Whatever you say Nezuko-Chan." Zenitsu replied. They went closer to the wolf again. Nezuko pats the wolf on the head.Zenitsu coudn't help but to hear another sound coming from the wolf. A smaller sound. Another being.

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Shadow, Ammy, issun, the rest (mentioned)
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder, instinctively drawing his staff and hissing until he realized it was simply his argonian friend.
    "Do not do that to poor Tsavini!" He hissed at her, before noticing the dog--no, wolf-- show themselves with a small torchbug? How could a torchbug talk? And there were the others of course. Who appeared to not want to listen to Morpheus. How annoying.

But still... he could sense magic coming from some of these entities, how curious... especially the wolf and bug.

He approached the wolf cautiously. "How is it that a wolf has this much Magicka coming from them? It feels as though Tsavini is absorbing it from the sun Magnus itself..."
    coded by reveriee.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit

Nezuko continued to pat the wolf on the head but stopped as she turned to face something. Zenitsu noticed this again and turned to face the catlike being near them.
"Demo...wait,you're not a demon. Your sounds are like those of a cat...as espected since,you are...a..humanoid..cat...wait,are you a nekomatta,or a bakaneko?" Zenitsu asked. "Please be friendly! I don't want to die!!! Even if this is a dream!" Zenitsu screams,crying and shaking like a leaf. Even if she was still petting the wolf,Nezuko looked at the cat being. " Nice...kitty and wolfy." she said.

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Zenitsu, ammy/issun
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini tilted his head at Zenitsu, confusion clear on his feline features. "This one does not know what you speak of. Tsavini is Khajiit, Cathay specifically. No demon, though this one does dabble with Daedric runes." It was more than dabbling, really, but Zenitsu didn't need to know about him worshiping Hermaeus Mora, Daedric prince of forbidden knowledge and fate. Or that he uses the energy from his realm to fuel most of his magic.
    "What are you? You do not look like a Nord, or Breton, or Imperial, or any kind of elf."
    coded by reveriee.

DovahBeat DovahBeat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Issun watched as the cat-like... person and the other strangers approach Amaterasu, who stopped play bowing and was soaking in the attention. Typical Ammy. When the cat-like person spoke, Issun jumped on Amaterasu's head and spoke.

"Magic? Oh. This isn't an ordinary wolf. This here is Amaterasu, the sun goddess of Nippon!" Issun explained, seeming to beam with pride if one looked close enough at his tiny features. Though, part of him wondered if Tsavini could see Amaterasu's true form.

When cat-like person spoke once more, Issun frowned. What was an Khajiit? He'd never heard of such a thing. He wasn't the only one confused, apparently, as Amaterasu titled her head and whined softly, knocking Issun to the floor again.

"Oh,well,I don't know what a Khajit is...well that does nake sence." Zenitsu replied. " Nekomatta and Bakaneko are cat like mystical creatures from my homeland's legends. Nekomatta have two tails though." he explained.
"Wait,what am I? I'm a demon slayer,part of the demon slayer corps of Japan." Zenitsu added. " Nezuko here...she was turned into a demon against her will. I'm helping her brother turning her back into a human."

Then the bug like being showed up on the wolf and claimed that the wolf was Amaterasu?
"Waiiiiiittttt Amaterasu,as in Amaterasu,the sun goddess?!" Zenitsu cried. " No,wait Amaterasu is a wolf?! Maybe the facts are different from the mythology I know!" Zenitsu replied.
He turned his attention back to Issun. "And what are you suppose to be? Your sounds seem human and different at the same time!" Zenitsu replied.
Nezuko kneed and looked at Issun. " So...tiny...not...demon?" Nezuko asked.

Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred (Raphael) Forevermore Forevermore (Morpheus) archur archur (Antares)

Sera listened to the things Morpheus said. In a sense, she had been right in supposing that they had been gathered as soldiers. The act of gathering soldiers alone wasn't inherently wrong or anything though. Military might was necessary to uphold good and bad ideals alike. It was hard to say anything for sure, but her intuition told her that Morpheus was telling the truth. Everyone here was unharmed. He wasn't forcing them to cooperate, or at least it didn't seem like it. It wasn't like she had no doubts at all or anything, but she decided it should be okay to trust him for now. She sat up from the crystal wall she'd created, allowing it to fade from existence at the same time, and then spoke to Morpheus.

"I don't know what this 'perilous quest' is exactly. But at least for me, I can't shrug this off with something like 'this is just a dream.' I can only speak for myself, but for now, I'll try to do what I can to help you and this land," Sera answered Morpheus's request.

Shortly after affirming her intentions, she noticed another commotion happening elsewhere in the courtyard between a flying girl and a crying blonde samurai. It seemed to get somewhat resolved shortly, but the way the girl continued about bothered Sera. She didn't seem fully convinced about the whole dream world thing. That was understandable. But she got the feeling that just letting her mull it over might be a little risky given what had just happened, so she figured it may be a good idea to help her come to terms with what was going on. Sera turned to Aelius and Raphael. "I'm going to try to talk it out with Miss Flight over there," she motioned with her head towards Victoria. "Wish me luck!"

After saying this, she faced Victoria, who was flying about 8 feet in the air or so. It would make for awkward conversation to shout back and forth at that height, so it would probably be best to just get up there herself as well. Cancelling out some of her own weight with the Cancel dream, Sera then used the Create dream to form an upward draft of air beneath her. Like a paper crane being blown in the wind, she began to float upwards. It was an awkward kind of flight, but the combination of her greatly reduced weight and localized air draft allowed her to successfully mimic flight. While continuously adjusting this combination, she drifted her way towards Victoria.

"Hey," Sera waved with a friendly smile. "Is everything alright? I know this is a tough situation, but we're all in the same boat. It wouldn't hurt to be friends for now, right? You can call me Sera. What's your name?"

Antares

It had to be some sort of trap.

Perhaps somebody kidnapped her while she was asleep. A Slaughterhouse 9 clone? They did have beef with her after she had participated in killing most of their original members in Brockton Bay three years ago. Not like some of them weren't still around, like the few Damsel of Distress clones or the incredibly disturbing Chuckles clones with their multi-jointed limbs, more like spaghetti than arms. Nix would be the one able to generate illusions, but she figured that would be a stretch considering they break at a touch and fill the air with toxic gas. It might explain the people as well, but this was far too broad a scope for Nix. Were there still multiple of them? Working in concert?

She wasn't entirely sure, but whatever it was, it'd have to be her enemies at work, and it'd have to be some form of trap. She still had no idea what was going on, but she'd have to play her cards close to her chest and read things for what they were.

Movement in her periphery caught her attention, shaking her from her thought. Purple hair. Floating, like an empty balloon over a strong fan. Victoria simply stopped and hung still in the air as she approached, motionless, only turning to face her. Her brows were knitted in frustration, her expression a scowl. Her body tensed a little as the woman finally made her approach with a wave. Why was Victoria so angry? Had she really been so full of emotion that she couldn't think straight? That everything was an attack?

The skin around her knuckles felt tight as she realized she was clenching her fists.

Focus. Stay on guard. You don't know what's going on.

She forced each individual finger to unclench slowly, then let her arms rest at her sides, stiff. Everything was telling her this was a trap, but she was confident she could handle herself if this turned out to be one.

"Is everything alright?" The woman asked, clear concern on her face. She continued, offering her name and some assurance that she was in the same sort of spot that she was in. Victoria's face was a mask, unchanging, still that angry expression as she listened. Inside, she was turbulent, second-guessing her every move and asking herself if this was the right way of going about things. If this wasn't all just an illusion, she wouldn't be making any friends. Not like she had many, to begin with.

"What's your name?"

"Antares," Victoria stated. She wasn't costumed, not in the slightest, and her identity was public, but she didn't feel comfortable giving out her name to a stranger. "I'm just looking for answers. I fell asleep, I was in the middle of..." There was a pause, she tried not to let her voice hitch with the mess of emotion she was feeling. Her face softened a little as she exhaled deeply, and then continued. "...dreaming. Now, I'm here. Where am I? Who are you? Are you a cape? What's your affiliation? Why can't I get reception?" That angry expression came back as she hammered questions at Sera. "And don't tell me we're in some dream! I'm not buying it! Who do you work for? Why'd you capture me?!" They were less of questions and more like accusations, punctuated by her pointing finger.

Interaction: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist (Sera)

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Ammy, issun, Zenitsu, Nezuko, shadow
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini hummed as he absorbed the information Issun and Zenitsu gave.
    "This one is afraid the only sun god he knows of is Magrus, the Third Eye of Azurah. Others call him Magnus, the God of Magic." Tsavini replied, glancing over the three of them.
    "And the Sun is definitely not a wolf, but the Cat's Eye. Yet it intrigues Tsavini why this wolf would have so much Magicka radiating from it..."

He then looked to Nezuko with a calculating look, as if trying to figure something out.
    "So, she is a bound daedra? But was once human? Interesting... Tsavini will need to investigate this, if it is possible to return to mortality after turning into a Daedra perhaps it is possible to walk within Apocrphya without being turned into a Seeker or Lurker after a time.... hmm."
    coded by reveriee.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 DovahBeat DovahBeat

"Me? I am a poncle. My name is Issun. Our job as poncles is to help the gods by helping people believe in them. The gods would be almost powerless if people stopped believing in them." Issun explained, pulling out an example of his artwork of Amaterasu to show Tsavini and Zenitsu.

2022102808333400-3C15B8B5FCFF64D185612CFC684FD589.jpg

"Pretty impressive, right?" Issun went on, not noticing Amaterasu who was studying Tsavini.

Something was different about him, and Amaterasu could sense it. She wasn't sure if Tsavini could see her divine instrument or her red markings, but when he mentioned sensing magic coming from her, well, it made her curious.

"I'm not sure what mythology you were going on about, as Ammy has always been a wolf as far as I know. Nor have I heard that the sun is a cat's eye. Wait, can you see Ammy's true form?!" Issun said, glancing at Amaterasu and how closely she was studying Tsavini.

Raphael-TMNT-Ninja-Turtle-d.jpg

Raphel, Hotheaded Turtle of the Sais
------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, Sera walked over to another human who was confused as to where they were. This woman seemed scared somehow that they were in a dream. Not only that but now a giant walking dog like creature came along and this lady was accusing Sera of kidnapping her.

Raphel lightly growled, trying to defuse the situation "Easy, none of us got kidnapped. This is a dream world."

Ploegy Ploegy Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred darkred darkred (Raphael) Forevermore Forevermore Forevermore Forevermore (Morpheus) archur archur archur archur (Antares) Seabiscuit Seabiscuit (Issan/Amaterasu)

Last edited:
οΌ‘ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½•ο½“
L7g2HaI.png

Location: Morpheus' Courtyard | Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist archur archur
At Sera's explanation, Aelius gave a small bob of his head. If they were "part of this land" now, like she had put it, then everything he had assumed went out the window, and they were likely in trouble. That was a reality that was always present in normal circumstances, so he wouldn't be surprised if it applied here as well. Danger and death... it was something that couldn't be avoided. While it wasn't something he liked to think upon, he knew it was unavoidable in some circumstances. Now didn't need to be one of them though.

Shaking the thought off, he was prepared to bounce off her words and bring some kind of positivity to it all, but Morpheus' speech interrupted him before he could even begin. Turning his gaze back towards the strange man, he silently listened to what he had to say. It was all strange to him, and a lot of it admittedly went over his head, but he could understand the gist of it all- this world was in danger because of some "nightmare lady" and needed help. The path would likely be perilous, but that hardly deterred Aelius. He may not be well traveled himself, only experiencing small bits of the worlds around him him for training purposes, but he knew one thing: when someone needed help, it was good to help them. Sure, that could easily lead him to being used by others deceiving him with their "good" intentions, but that was a risk he was willing to take.

For a moment, Aelius lost himself in those thoughts, and it wasn't until Sera spoke again that he perked up. Blinking himself back to reality, he glanced at the woman she was speaking of and cocked his head, before giving a bob of his head. "Good luck..." he whispered, though it was hardly audible.

Watching Sera join Antares in the air, the keyblade wielder quietly listened to their exchange the best he could. It seemed to be going well to start, but the sudden shift in Victoria's demeanor alerted him. Her questions were harsh, even he could tell that from where he stood and his brows creased from it. While it probably wasn't his place to step in, he couldn't stand by and say nothing. The kindness in him would never allow for such a thing.

Without putting much thoughts into his actions, Aelius lifted his keyblade from the ground and held it to his side before he crouched and jumped upwards. His magic kicked in immediately and allowed him to glide up towards the two girls who floated overhead. Joining them, a rare serious expression crossed the teen's face as he looked towards Antares and he gripped tightly onto his weapon. Despite Raphel's words from down below, the boy decided to echo them:

"She didn't kidnap you, nor did anyone else here! We're all in the same boat!" he exclaimed. Perhaps he was making a bold assumption in his last words, but given what Morpheus had already told them, he was sure it was too far off from the truth. "We're all confused and lost here, so it's best not to blame each other!"

Aelius paused for a moment as he quietly pondered if he should go on. All these years being tied down by following the Order back home made it difficult to mention what he wanted, but what was the point of keeping silent if people knew they were in another world, even if it was one of dreams.

"I-I know it's scary to be thrown into an unknown world... and not know what's happening... I've been there on more than one occasion, but... you just have to trust us. We're your allies in this situation!"

The serious expression quickly warped as a grin began to make itself present on his face, and Aelius usual friendliness began to bud. Despite being unsure if he had even approached the situation properly, he was still proud of himself for trying to help in the situation.

"I...I'm not too familliar about the term you told me Mr Cat but yeah, Nezuko is a demon right now. My buddy Tanjiro is collecting the blood of the twelve kizuki,Demon king Muzan Kibutsuji 's generals to send to that nice demon nurse...I think her name Tamayo. She will use them to nake an antidote to turn Nezuko back into a human." Zenitsu explained to Tsavini.

His attention along with Nezuko's turned back to Issun. "Basically,you a messenger of the gods?" Zenitsu asked.
"I never knew Amaterasu was a wolf."Zenitsu replied."I thought she was human like...wait did you say true form?!" Zenitsu asked.

Shadow snickered at her friend's reaction. She would have thought he would be used to her antics by now. "Startling you is too easy." She said, gently patting her friend's back. Soon, the commotion nearby drew Shadow's attention. She observed carefully as a seemingly ordinary white wolf interacted with some strange looking Brentons and a... talking.. torch bug?? In the waking world, this would be a bizarre scene to behold, but dreams had a tendency to break logic. Especially dreams brought on by Tee-Maht's presence. Even so, something intrigued her about the white wolf, as if she were more than just a wolf. Tsavini seemed to agree, there was an immense amount of Magicka emmiting from her and her little torchbug friend. She started to follow Tsavini to investigate, but her mind was quickly seized by a vision Tee-Maht.

The first thing she noticed was the sun. The light so bright it was almost blinding. Its rays basked her in an intense but not uncomfortable heat. The air smelled faintly of ink. As her eyes adjusted, she could make out the figure of a wolf, the white wolf she had just been watching. Her fur was covered in crimson markings, her tail long, like the end of a paint brush, a strange disc floated above her. She and the wolf watched eachother, the only sound was that of flames and a gentle breeze. The wolf finally looked away.

Shadow blinked, now back in the courtyard with the others. To an outsider it looked as if she had been simply spacing out, lost in a daydream.
The Argorian looked back at Amaterasu. Tee-Maht no longer spoke to her. It didnt need to. It had said and shown her all it needed to for now. The white wolf had looked unassuming to her, but not to Tee-Maht.
She approached Tsavini again, placing her hand on his shoulder as she leaned in and squinted to get a better look at the tiny picture. It was difficult to see, even with good eyes like hers. "Its... small." She commented. She turned her attention to Amaterasu, who seemed to be staring intensely at her friend. "You look like you are needing something." She stated. She looked back at Issun as he commented on seeing the wolf's true form. "I am not speaking for Tsavini but." She said. "Your friend is merely a wolf in my eyes, however, Tee-Maht shows me much more than that."

Tsavini DovahBeat DovahBeat Issun/Amaterasu Seabiscuit Seabiscuit

Doesn't interact with but may be relevant to Zenitsu/Nezuko SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Blaklyte Blaklyte darkred darkred
Zenitsu and Nezuko still looked at the painting made by issun. The young demon slayer became distracted by Tsavini's sounds. "Sorry to ask...butbthe sounds coming from you...it...well...it's like...coming is missing from your being." He tried to explain."As if your being was not whole."
He didn't want to offend."No offense..." he added.
Nezuko turned to new figures coming. Zenitsu turned to face them.
He jumped in surprise as he saw Shadow. "What...are you?!" he cried. He was more shocked as he saw Raphael. "A...giant...humanoid...turtle?! Why does he reminds me of Inosuke?!" he cried.
Nezuko went to see Shadow. "Are..you..ftiend?" She asked her.

Sera Mizuki
4yspYEH.png

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred (Raphael) archur archur (Antares)

At first, things seemed to be going surprisingly well. The other girl gave her name and seemed to be somewhat calm for a moment. However, that quickly gave way to an increasingly angry series of questions without even a moment to try to answer them. Sera's smile quickly disappeared as she clutched her own arm. If the other girl didn't want to accept the truth even after it'd been told to them, what was she supposed to do? She could try answering Antares's questions, but would the honest answers even get her anywhere, or just enrage the other girl further? Had she just done the opposite of her intention and started a fight?

While she thought that, the two she'd been talking with until just a moment ago followed her. Sera turned to see Aelius flying into the air after her, and Raphael approaching on the ground. She couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief and smiled at her two companions. Whether they could convince Antares of the truth or not, it was reassuring to have people backing her up.

"I know it's hard to believe. But it's like they said," Sera said, a solemn expression appearing on her face. "I've...actually been in a dream world before, a different one from here. But the feeling is still familiar. That's why I can believe it, otherwise I might be thinking the same as you right now."

Sera considered trying to prove this was a dream the way she'd tried to do so with Aelius and Raphael earlier, but if people flying around and summoning weapons didn't convince Antares she wasn't sure what would. Some of the people here seemed to consider a lot of things she'd consider unreal to be normal, so it was difficult to find a way to prove her words. However, what really mattered here wasn't actually whether the other girl accepted this was a dream or not. As long as they could find the same footing somewhere and decide to cooperate, that was good enough.

"We don't have to be friends. I'm sorry if that was too forward. But how about...teammates? We're all in the same situation, so it'd benefit everyone to work together at least for now, right?" Sera extended her hand towards Antares as if for a handshake. It hadn't exactly worked as intended with Aelius, but she couldn't help using the gesture anyway. Surely the nearly universal gesture wouldn't fail a second time.

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Ammy, Issun, Shadow, Zenitsu
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    "Tsavini does not understand what the torchbug is saying, is this not a wolf?" Tsavini questioned, seeming to miss that Issun meant the markings and weapon Ammy had.
    Then Zenitsu commented on something about how he didn't sound whole? Strange, but he knew why.
    "Tsavini's soul is fragmented, if that is what you are wondering. This one's soul was broken and taken, and the remainder got tangled with lizard breath over there." He gestured towards Shadow, teasing her.
    "Tsavini can share more, but you probably do not want to know. No one cares enough to ask beyond knowing why This one's soul is broken, or if Tsavini and Shadow can help them."
    coded by reveriee.

Antares

The other girl's demeanor seemed to drop, growing more tense. Not defensive like Victoria expected, but not strained happiness like somebody trying to convince her otherwise. Sera struggled to find an answer through Antares's harsh glare, but Victoria was silent. Her anger was enough, she didn't feel the need to make the first move, physically or verbally, to attack. She'd get an answer, and silence was a good way to coax an answer once a question was asked. Silence, and intimidation. Her aura flared with more raw fear around her, pressing sheer menace onto Sera.

Two others seemed to fill that silence, the turtle/ninja thing, and some kid with a giant prop sword and really baggy pants that only went up to his calves. That had to be chafing, right? Both added their voices to Sera's cause, saying basically the same thing she did, with more or less emotion. They both said this was a dream world, and that they should work together. She drew her brows tighter together and crossed her arms. She didn't believe them. She didn't want to believe them, that she was being forced to fight some battle that wasn't her own in her damn sleep, just like when she was awake.

"I know it's hard to believe. But it's like they said," Sera seemed to grow more serious. "I've...actually been in a dream world before, a different one from here. But the feeling is still familiar. That's why I can believe it, otherwise I might be thinking the same as you right now."

Victoria didn't give a single crap about dreams right now. She didn't have a way of verifying whether what she was hearing was a lie or not, and she didn't seem to have a real choice in the matter. If doing whatever the hell needed to be done was the fastest way of getting back to putting her life back together in the waking world, then she'd do it. She was a hero first and foremost after all, and heroes always worked as a team, even if she did feel alone in that team.

Her aura died down in intensity, then radius.

"Alright."

It was all she could muster right now. She hadn't had a team, or people she could really trust. Her forcefield was screwed up because of her sister, whom she loved unconditionally. Her boyfriend gave his life during an Endbringer attack, and something inside her died a little with him. Then she was alone in her head, mostly friendless, for two years in an asylum. Her parents barely took more than token visits to check up on the mess of limbs and faces that used to be their daughter, now their only daughter.

She sucked in a breath through her gritted teeth, then slowly exhaled, her body shuddering with emotion that she willed to leave her. These people, complete strangers, were asking to be her ally, and Sera apologized for trying to be her friend. It's been a very long time since anybody apologized for that sort of thing to her.

"Okay, fine. We're in a dream world." She stated tersely. Her expression shifted as if she were deciding between anger, confusion, and sadness, her face twitching a little.

"We don't have to be friends. I'm sorry if that was too forward. But how about...teammates?" Victoria’s face settled on weary acceptance, her mouth a slim line, her eyes wide, bags underneath them. "We're all in the same situation, so it'd-"

"I could really use a friend right now." Victoria cut her off. She took a shaky breath, the statement more of an admittance to herself than to Sera.

"I could really use friends right now." Her forcefield dropped, the three-or-so-foot invisible barrier dropping as she took Sera's hand to shake, her hand like a limp fish. It's been so long since she's had to shake hands with anybody. She used to go to schools and give speeches, to directors and officers about her behavior and actions on the field why it was what had to be done, and why New Wave had to be a supported team. She used to have a good handshake, strong and firm. Now the gesture felt alien to her, the body contact unusual and cumbersome.

She let go of her hand and took a deep breath. "Sorry. Been through a lot. End of the world was a little bit ago for me. I was mind-controlled for most of it, my body was forced to eat hits from Scion because of my forcefield, ha-ha." The laughter was individually verbalized, forced. "I've just been hanging on by a thread for so long, just managing day by day, alone." She stared down at Sera's feet.

"Sorry." She muttered again.

Stupid. Dumping your trauma on the first person who goes out of their way to talk to you. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You're better than this.

She sighed, then met Sera's eyes again. "I'm going to float down now so you two can be at talking distance with your friend down there." She gestured to Raphael, then slowly began to descend, hiding her emotion with a scowl again.

Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist (Sera) Ploegy Ploegy (Aelius) darkred darkred (Raphael)

Last edited:
οΌ‘ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½•ο½“
L7g2HaI.png

Location: Morpheus' Courtyard | Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist archur archur darkred darkred
As things seem to settle down between the two, Aelius gives a small nod of his head and allows his grin to change to a simple, but kind smile. While he wasn't sure if his words actually helped or not, it was at least good that things were turning for the better. It was in that moment he realized he was probably intruding on their conversation though. As much as he lacked social awareness, this once he seemed to pick up on it and with nothing more than a quick smile flashed in their direction, he lowered himself back to the ground. With his feet on solid ground, his magic dissipated and along with it, he allowed his keyblade to vanish in a flash of light.

Quietly crossing his arms over his chest, Aelius listened to the bits and pieces of the conversation overhead that managed to drift down. As much as he hated eavesdropping in this situation it was unavoidable. Besides, some of the things Antares spoke of pulled at his heartstrings. She wanted a friend... In a way he could relate to being alone, though in a much different manner than her. Her pain was something he could understand, though wasn't something he could say he had ever experienced. Still, he knew what it was to be hanging on. Maybe it wasn't to the same extent as her, but it still lingered in his heart. If the Master hadn't found him that day in Traverse Town, maybe that negativity would have taken him over.

His gaze shifted towards the ground, a tinge of sadness glinting in them as his mind continued to mull things over. Perhaps it was drifting too far into his own thoughts. Aelius didn't mind though. He usually tried not to think such things over, but upon hearing the struggles of another it cast a different perspective on him- one that made him realize that maybe he was lucky for what he had, and despite his isolation, he still had the love of Yura and Selene, even though it felt like it was slipping away. His lips pursed briefly before he finally broke off his own thoughts as his heart began to feel heavy. It burdened his mind too much, and for someone as positive as him, such thoughts almost made it feel as though he'd easily shatter.

A smile forced its way onto his face again, as he lifted his eyes to look back up. Thankfully it seemed the two would joining them again on the ground. That was a good start, though Aelius still wasn't sure how to approach the situation. All he could do was awkwardly stay put where he stood.

"Well, most only see a plain, white wolf. There are restrictions to being able to see Ammy's true form, like having faith in the gods. Her true form has red markings, and a divine instrument on her back. I'm surprised that she doesn't have one of her more... powerful divine instruments." Issun replied, but hearing the strange turtle, Issun turned to Raphael.

"So, we're all dreaming then? Odd. But that would explain why Ammy doesn't appear to be at her full power. I mean, I sense she has all her brush techniques, but she was at her full power when battling Yami and she won. The last time I saw her, she was broading the ark. I tried to follow her, but the ship rejected me." Issun said, not realizing that the turtle nor anyone else would have a darn clue about what he was explaining.

Amaterasu whined and shook out her pelt, turning her attention away from Tsavini. She was right. Something was indeed different about him, but Ammy wasn't exactly to hear about Tsavini's soul be fragmented. But how could that have happened? She sat down and looked at Shadow again, trying to see if the other would explain why or how Tsavini's soul came apart. Amaterasu had a curious look in her eyes again, unsure of how to ask about what happened to Tsavini's soul.

DovahBeat DovahBeat darkred darkred Blaklyte Blaklyte SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

• mood :
    INSERT MOOD HERE
    outfit :
    INSERT OUTFIT HERE

interactions : Shadow, Ammy, Issun, kinda Zenitsu
    Vestige of Tamriel
    Tsavini
    Tsavini noted Amaterasu's reaction, realizing she was looking to Shadow for more answers.
    "Tsavini was with his trade caravan when a hooded figure approached him and asked for help. They brought Tsavini to an empty house where he was ambushed. They drugged this one and kidnapped him. All Tsavini remembers is chains, other people, being put on a cold altar, and a knife piercing his chest. Then this one wakes up in Coldharbour with Shadow as his cellmate. We were lucky that Lyris Titanborn managed to break us out and started an uprising with the other Soul Shriven. We escaped Coldharbour and were dumped in the cold sea north of Skyrim. That is how our souls were broken and intertwined. We have been working on getting them fixed, but it is not easy to steal from a Daedric Prince, let alone the God of Schemes himself."
    coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred Blaklyte Blaklyte
"Well,that does make sense." Zenitsu replied to Tsavini. "Though I don't see what having a piece of your soul would give me..." Zenitsu replied."..or Nezuko. I doubt this will help her to turn human again."
Both him and Nezuko looked at Amaterassu again. " I do see her as a simple white wolf but I hear the sounds of a celestial coming from her." Zenitsu added. " She...has ..red...stripes?" Nezuko asked. "Wait?! Nezuko-Chan...you see them?!" Zenitsu asked.

• A deep, beast-like growl was audible as a certain speedy, well, not-so-speedy for the time being, creature. He was coming to his senses, or at least so he thought.

Rubbing his head, Sonic opened his eyes, and a look of surprise and/or horror coming to his face when he noticed that his arms weren't their normal peach color, but a dark navy, and furry. They were also more muscular than they usually were.

"What the...? I thought that this was overwith!" Sonic exclaimed, getting to his feet and looking himself over. Yeah, this definitely wasn't his normal lean, speedy body. He growled, and turned to the group that was a little ways off from him. He wanted answers, so he approached them.

"Anyone know what Dr. Eggman is up to now?" Sonic asked clearly annoyed that his werehog form was still present. Eggman must be doing something, otherwise his werehog form wouldn't exist still.
    -----

Interactions: Anyone

• R.ea593ff7c89850add24274d6d62cd86b

LIGHT JAK
    DARK JAK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jak pulled the sheets up from the bed and blinked, Daxter sleeping on the bed somehow next to him.

Daxter had to blink at Jak and responded, "You saw that, too?"
    Jak pulled everything on including his armor, immediately grabbing his Morph Gun, slamming the nearest blaster container on his gun.

"What, you must be seeing things, Daxter. We are home."

Daxter pointed out the window stubbornly to prove his point. The "window" was now somehow a different area.

"AH! What the heck!" Jak muttered out loud.

There were things that looked clearly out of place here including a giant wolf who talked, a blue creature staring back at him, a turtle that talked, another strange non-human and several other humans.

"This dream just got weird, for cryin' out loud!" Daxter walked up to the weird blue hedgehog and poked him "What the hell? Who is he anyway?"

Jak eyed Daxter with a warning glance "Dax, not a great idea so far. We don't want to start a -"

Daxter muttered something and blinked "Come on Jak, I can take em."

Jak growled lightly and pulled Daxter away
    "Sorry about that, pal."
    ( Seabiscuit Seabiscuit / Sonic)

Last edited:
DovahBeat DovahBeat Seabiscuit Seabiscuit darkred darkred Blaklyte Blaklyte
"That's interesting,you can see through gods Nezuko-Chan!" said Zenitsu.
"That's good!" Nezuko replied. She was happy. " Poor Nezuko and Tanjiro lost their familly because of the demon king,the same who turned Nezuko into a demon." Zenitsu explain to Issun,Amaterasu,Tsavini and Shadow.
"As for YOU...I do hope you're not a demon,wait,judging from your sounds,you're not a demon!" Zenitsu said to Ralph.
Then what looked like a soldier started to shout at everyone. It made Zenitsu nervous.
"AHHHHHHH,I'M NOT LOOKING FOR TROUBLE,SIR!!!"Zenitsu shouts as Connor yelled.
Nezuko just stares toward John Connor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back