• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lmao it seems like Rosalina is going to have a lot of attention on her- why do I feel like a harem is going to happen at some point

Good morning kids and guppies!

Thank you! Ribbon Girl has such a unique design, drawing her is so much fun!
Will do btw

Oh, that makes sense. I just wanted to try something new, otherwise I would have kept her mask on. And thanks, I'm just glad RG's signature is fairly simple.
Yoooo!

I know, as soon as I remembered she existed, I knew she would be an awesome character to add.

Yea, Ren and Rose, mask buddies for life.
Np, looks straight out of the game :]

Yoooo!

I know, as soon as I remembered she existed, I knew she would be an awesome character to add.

Yea, Ren and Rose, mask buddies for life.
Np, looks straight out of the game :]
I should draw them swapping masks....
STOP RIBBON GIRL LOOKS SO PRETTY IN YOUR ART STYLE <3
I love It so much, this is so accurate X3
THANK YOU IDK I LIKE DRAWING RG SO-
And yw, anything for you Hazy :3

Luffy would break rules left and right fuck up plans. Yeah his brand of chaos. Just donโ€™t let him play in any ball game. Heโ€™ll toast everyone because he wonโ€™t hold back.

if Zorro was in here two things.. horrible with directions itโ€™s a running gag. He breaks rules too but man heโ€™s a bad ass.

Eh honestly Ace would treat Rosa up there with Rouge mostly. Itโ€™s a good thing.

Sounds cool :>
He is cool so bad ass love his character development in the anime.

One Piece La GIF

Oh yeah, I'm gonna make a post within the next 48 hours, and that will be my last post until I come back from going OOT, so I'm sorry about the temporary absense coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back