• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Journals for both Tim and Callie have been updated! Feel free to take a look into some inner thoughts, if you so desire.
Rosalina's journal: "Omg she's so nice, I hope we can be friends."
Samus' journal: "She makes me feel u n s a f e."

Oh yeah I'll respect other people's choices. After all, how can I expect people to respect mine if I don't respect theirs? I don't like genshin but I'm not gonna go out of my way to hate on people
I will admit, there are parts of Genshin I (and maybe others) absolutely hate (*AhemcertainpartsofthecommunityandTighnari'soldVAahem*) so it's understandable

I will admit, there are parts of Genshin I (and maybe others) absolutely hate (*AhemcertainpartsofthecommunityandTighnari'soldVAahem*) so it's understandable
That's true, the 34 is rampant in the Genshin community...

Akainu spares no one to be fair the guy he killed wanted to abandon the war.. thatโ€™s a crime in the military

Yeaah, the fandom has its problems, that's fair if I ever have to look at another Aether harem "meme", I will remove my eyes with a spoon and what Tighnari's VA did was horrible, but the game itself is fine

Yeaah, the fandom has its problems, that's fair if I ever have to look at another Aether harem "meme", I will remove my eyes with a spoon and what Tighnari's VA did was horrible, but the game itself is fine
It's a shame that these things tend to taint the games sometimes...

Jesus christ the Aether harem memes.. At least we now got Zachary Gordon AKA Greg Heffley.. feels like a meme pick but he does good-

After royally fucking up my post, I finally fixed it and got it up...

It's a shame that these things tend to taint the games sometimes...
Yeah... unfortunately, a lot of fandoms are shitty and the best you can do is just enjoy the thing you're a fan of on your own and just not pay attention to anyone else ^^' I have a lot of experience with that, being a Sonic fan since I was like 4 xD

Oop- her serious front is useless here...
i mean he has his grandpa.. his punch of tough love.

I pulled Luffy after Dressrosa and Doflamingo was a power house of his own. His devil fruit is.. dangerous.

Luffy will think Samus is pretty cool with her power. The way he is with Franky XD

Yeah... unfortunately, a lot of fandoms are shitty and the best you can do is just enjoy the thing you're a fan of on your own and just not pay attention to anyone else ^^' I have a lot of experience with that, being a Sonic fan since I was like 4 xD
Oof, yeah being a fan of many franchises, there's always some way the fandom ruins it.

Aaaaaaaaaa I want more alku content but I gotta wait for lyte to get off work to post again. And I'm about to go on a picnic with my grandma in 30 mins so I can't really play monster hunter while I wait. Aaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back