• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wooooo I have gotten the boy up! This should be fun >:3c

cat: meow meow meow MEOW his cries growing louder.

๐Ÿ™ƒ heโ€™s going nuts idk why

Hello everyone, sorry I was so inactive over the weekend, I was off on a school trip over the weekend. I've seen a lot of things have happened while I was gone. What have I missed?

Joker is an og lmao I love him maybe Iโ€™m biased.

Forevermore Forevermore Are there any towns near the mansion? Just thought Iโ€™d ask.

Honestly wanting to put Luffyโ€™s devil fruit to use I donโ€™t think he uses gear 4 only against the sronger enemies. Itโ€™s the 10 minute cool down. Yeah heโ€™ll be vulnerable..
Yes, there are, a couple of miles away there's a small town, which is where the food and "supplies" come from. I was thinking that they could take a trip into that town lol

Hello everyone, sorry I was so inactive over the weekend, I was off on a school trip over the weekend. I've seen a lot of things have happened while I was gone. What have I missed?
Fawful's up, Twinkie became Vegeta and ate a knuckle sandwich with brass. Dovahbeat showed cute cats from a monster hunter game. We cat pic'd each other. and Animania drew Luigi and it came out good.

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef
Sorry to be that person, but there can only be up to four people in one room. Room 11 is full, so might I suggest choosing a different room?

Fawful's up, Twinkie became Vegeta and ate a knuckle sandwich with brass. Dovahbeat showed cute cats from a monster hunter game. We cat pic'd each other. and Animania drew Luigi and it came out good.
Jeez, all of that in two days, huh?

Ok, There's one more question. Where did you go for your field trip?
I spent my weekend with my graduating class (I'm a senior in high school) at a camping resort called BeachComber In Cape May, NJ. It's near a lake that resembles a beach, hence the name. It was really cool, I had a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back