• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yup! She's very new so I have a lot to develop but she's a former hunter. She does rehabilitation and conservation for monsters now. :>
Thank you! I'm just not sure she'd do the whole romance thing. She's kinda rough around the edges
Could be fun to develop her in a rp like this then! Putting her into a scenario that would be unlikely always helps bring out ideas for characters, or at least in my experience it has

I had a few more serious ones, like someone from Honkai Star Rail, or from RWBY or Homestuck (though I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of afraid what sort of chaos that last one would sow xD) but the goofy one I almost don't wanna spoil till I make it a reality... the meme character to end meme characters (I'd play her seriously though, it's just the concept of her being here itself that I just find very funny)
Oh boy the chaos a Homestuck character would bring would be crazy, especially with some of the other characters around. But also isn't there a Honkai character that kinda looks like Joker? I swear I remember my friend who plays showing me a character because of that LMAO. But also understandable on the funny character. Can't spill all the secrets

Could be fun to develop her in a rp like this then! Putting her into a scenario that would be unlikely always helps bring out ideas for characters, or at least in my experience it has

Oh boy the chaos a Homestuck character would bring would be crazy, especially with some of the other characters around. But also isn't there a Honkai character that kinda looks like Joker? I swear I remember my friend who plays showing me a character because of that LMAO. But also understandable on the funny character. Can't spill all the secrets
Hmmmm fuck it I'll start working on a form then!

Yeah, I imagine even some of the tamer ones could be troublesome, nevermind if I decided to drop a tactical nuke and go with someone like Vriska xD As for characters in HSR... hm, the only one that even remotely looks like Joker to me is Dan Heng, but even then it's mostly just that messy haircut ๐Ÿค” idk

Either way, the temptation is too big, so I'm working on mine as well... this will be my magnum opus, the one they remember me by...

Hmmmm fuck it I'll start working on a form then!
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

As for characters in HSR... hm, the only one that even remotely looks like Joker to me is Dan Heng, but even then it's mostly just that messy haircut ๐Ÿค” idk
Yep, that's the one LMAO. My friend sent me him as an attempt to get me to play because of the remote resemblance

Anyways, looks like I have successfully done my job >:3c Can't wait to see these new characters!

Iโ€™ll just be here simping over Joker and the new characters donโ€™t mind me. Meanwhile Ace is gonna simp over Sabo and Luffy

Anyways it looks like I have my work cut out for me now...new arrivals await!

We Stan Samus ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Indeed. I have been tempted to draw even more Samus bc even though I'm not RPing with her, I still love her so much, especially the way Hazy fleshes her out. IDK tho I don't wanna bombard this OOC with my drawings.

Indeed. I have been tempted to draw even more Samus bc even though I'm not RPing with her, I still love her so much, especially the way Hazy fleshes her out. IDK tho I don't wanna bombard this OOC with my drawings.
Nooo I love your art! I think you should share it.

Anyways it looks like I have my work cut out for me now...new arrivals await!
I take full responsibility for bringing this upon you

If I wasn't in a current bit of artblock I'd join you in bombarding the OOC with art. I can only offer past art I've done lmao which would still include too much Joker

I take full responsibility for bringing this upon you
Good, you better >:T
Nah but in all seriousness though, the more the merrier!!
If I was in a current bit of artblock I'd join you in bombarding the OOC with art. I can only offer past art I've done lmao which would still include too much Joker
I've seen your art thread before, he has taken it over lmfao

Doooooo it Iโ€™m just gonna simp for cloud. I donโ€™t have so many plushies. ๐Ÿ‘€
Lol, I've drawn tiny doodles of Cloud before, but never anything...you know.
But I have drawn Ike in his entirety, technically. Although, it wasn't the big boi Ike from Radiant Dawn.

Ike (Fire Emblem) - Wikipedia

There's baby boi Ike from Path of Radiance (this is the one that I drew.)
Ike (Radiant Dawn) by Yare-Yare-Dong on DeviantArt

And then there's the beefcake from Radiant Dawn (the one who I would love to draw for innocent reasons ofc-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back