• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] ♡『𝓐 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝔃𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼』♡ (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Luffy wished this tour would end a little quicker then he could get to exploring with Ace and Sabo possibly share a cup of sake with them like the old days. Those memories of their childhood brought a smile on his face, hoping he can make new memories with Ace although he isn’t the Ace from Sabo’s and his universe he’s Ace to him. That only invoked his strong desire to protect Ace at any cost from enemy threat. He then and there made a silent oath to protect his sworn brother. As Ever started the tour he waved to Ace and Sabo for them to get a move on. The quicker they finish this tour and find their rooms they can start doing their own thing. He had the mind of exploring the shops in the town, maybe looking for things to eat or finding ingredients to cook. Luffy in the kitchen isn’t a good idea because he burned food beyond being inedible. He hasn’t entered Sanji’s kitchen ever since.

His arm squeaking caught his attention then something chewing on his skin. Luffy looked back to see Trout who looked like a cross between a saber tooth tiger and a dragon type creature. Because he ate the Gomu Gomu No Mi his body is made of rubber. He can stretch, twist, inflate and bend his body. He’s immune to thunder as he’s a rubber man. Trout had chewed on and stretched out his skin longer than a normal human’s skin would due in part to his devil fruit’s unique ability. Although his body is inhumanly elastic, he can still feel pain as Trout’s teeth are long and thick. “HEY! HEY! Am I a chew toy to you?!” He got this annoyed look on his face. He didn’t like being used as a chew toy one bit though his annoyance didn't last long thinking whatever Trout is it looked sort of cute. Now that he thought about it he’s been through worse things than being chewed on by Trout. He can’t count how many times he had survived blunt damage or being maimed, stabbed, burned, and poisoned by Magallen’s devil fruit. Crocodile’s poisoned laced hook comes to mind. Then there’s Crocodile’s sand devil fruit, he survived all that. “ You’re not so bad. I think you are cute, you’re just a baby aren’t you?” He guessed it was a child by the size and thickness of its teeth. It looked like a baby too. The wings are cute too. “ JOIN MY CREW? We’ll go on seafaring adventures together!“ He got a massive grin on his face, it was like him to try to recruit everything and everyone he likes on his travels that usually ends with his friends being annoyed with his antics. He turned to Alku who is likely Trout’s owner. “ It’s fine, I’ve been through worse than having my skin chewed on.“ he can recall most of his battle experiences with those who used a devil fruit, and at least half of them posed a challenge.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

• "I'm afraid he won't be joining your crew. And neither am I." Alku declined, pulling Trout off of Luffy. She began limping back towards thr group, following Ever on her tour. Until they got to the stairs. Damn it. This wasn't going to be a nice tour for her and her injured hip.
    Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Forevermore Forevermore

𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓲 𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓲

She was interested to learn that the kid had a name.
"Callie, huh? Yeah, you look like one."
Learning that the hostess had been bringing people inside, she seemed a little puzzled at first but then seemed to remember.
"Oh yeah, we're on something called a 'television show', right?"
She had the basic gist of what was going on, but it still didn't quite make sense to her as a whole. There wasn't anything of that sort on her planet. When the kid offered to carry her arm, and even sign it, however, Sarin looked a little confused but just rolled with it.
"Sure, I guess you can sign it. How easily does that ink come off of surfaces, though? That's not skin, and I don't want it to stain."

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Callie
Feeling: Disoriented, tired
Physical condition: Damaged arm

• 1687632705637.png

"N-no I understand! Sometimes it can be hard to be lonely. That's why..."
    He swallows. Yet again he is reminded of his own determination that brought him here and how his urges to leave were his natural response. It was time to change that. He brought himself here, and it was time to work it out.
    "That's why I came here, too."

Ever called out to the crowd, announcing their next destination.

"Thank you, Rosalina. And, uh... you too, Luma."
    He gently lets go of his space pal and looks up at the celestial princess.
    "Is it okay if I just... stay with you while we head deeper?"
    Tim catches a glimpse of the Space Warrior in the not too far off background. He quickly whispers in response:
    "And, um... if you could tell your... friend... about it..."

Emotion: Calm

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Rosalina + Luma) A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Samus)

Luigi

IMG_1668.png

Luigi puts his comb into his pocket and coughs into his arm. He notices Ever flicking on the light switch, “I guess we should probably follow the group.” He walks along, “to be honest I actually have a bad history with mansions. Where I’m from they tend to be left alone a while, and then ghosts just kinda show up and turn them into some kinda paranormal maze.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Cloud)

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

Samus had the distinct impression that this young lady was trying to woo her, and although the whole point of the show was to do the latter, Samus had quite little interest in beginning the processes of courtship this early in. Instead, she turned her attention onto Rosalina and Tim.

She wasn't necessarily eavesdropping, persay, but she caught a snippet of their conversation, where Rosalina was trying to explain her circumstances. Samus understood Rosa's loneliness, being in the big void of space for so long made you feel dissociated and alone. Although Sam was the loner type, even she could get it.

She saw Ever begin to direct people as the tour began, and she tapped Rosalina's shoulder. "We should get going." Samus stated, nodding her head in the direction of the TV host.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Ciscodog Ciscodog NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    Mood: Uninterested, sympathetic(?)

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Having his friends here and listening to them banter put him more at ease. For the first time since he got here, he felt relaxed and calm. Maybe this wouldnt be so bad! He could learn to ignore the cameras, this was just a fun little vacation with him and his friends! Yeah!
    "Are you sure dear? I dont mind!"
    He asked, laughing a little at Daisuke's suggestion. He really didnt mind carrying her if she needed it! Though they wernt working, he still felt obligated to help his boss out whenever he could, including carrying her if she got too tired. Suddenly he heard squeaking and saw Trout chewing on someone. He gasped.
    "Trout no!!"
    He exclaimed, he would have pulled trout off of Luffy, but Alku got to it before he did.
    "Are you okay hun?!"
    He asked, going to examine Luffy's arm for injuries. He may only be a baby but Trout's bite could still be painful, especially with his cold breath, ice burns were easy to catch when you wernt used to the cold he could say from experience.

Just as Galdino joined the group he stopped paying attention to Ever giving the tour, withdrawing into his own thoughts. He regrets coming onto the heartline project just like he had regrets joining in on the rescue Ace operation two years on the day of the paramount war. He can’t count the times he thought he’s going to die that day, narrowly escaping Kizaru’s light-based kick with a sliver of his hair. Hell, Sengoku transformation into into his giant golden Buddha form was just as terrifying, he destroyed the execution platform in his attempt to keep Ace from escaping. Truly, Galdino thought it’s game over if Sengoku and Garp joined together. He somehow managed to free Ace with his quick thinking and the use of his devil fruit. Ace is dead, he's sure of it. Akainu made a point of making sure Ace’s execution was carried out. There’s no way white beard’s second division commander survived an attack like that. Yet, Ace is still living and breathing not so much as a burn scar. What the hell? His death was all over the papers and his execution was made public like his father’s. It seemed like all their efforts were for nothing if Roger’s son is still alive. He can’t seem to forget the horrors of the paramount war where marines and the white beard pirates clashed or White Beard’s devil fruit shaking MarineFord to its very core.

White Beard’s tremor-tremor fruit upheaved Marineford and split the sea, or Akainu striking down pirates with his magma fruit. He was able to cause some significant damage, some of the damage was on the ships, and White Beard’s mother ship, the Moby Dick. He made a small noise under his breath ticked off at Buggy for needling him on accepting the invitation. He’s partially to blame for agreeing. Maybe, just maybe next time use his brain then blindly accept an invitation as if he cared for something stupid as romance. He'd rather live as a free man going on seafaring adventures than love. Sighing, he ran into someone. “ Oh, s-sorry.” He mumbles, he apologizes for not paying attention and running into the boy who looked no older than 17 years old.

Ploegy Ploegy

Rufus might as well just tag along with Cloud; he's the closest person from his world. With Dark Star by his side, he caught up to the blonde. He didn’t pay attention to the mansion’s aesthetics; it was all the same to him. Having grown up wealthy this is normal for him. “ You know it’s rude to walk away from someone still talking to you.” He reprimands Cloud that he shouldn't expect manners from a country bumpkin like him. He narrowly sneered at taking shots at the former SOLDIER verbally or not. It's still funny to him. Cloud was talking to a guy wearing overalls and a green shirt with a matching hat. He noticed the letter L emblem on the guy’s cap. “ You don’t mind me asking what you two are talking about?” Whatever it is must be better than a tour of all things, or he’s just stupidly bored. Joining the heartline project because of boredom was the key factor in his decision. He can see Tseng’s looks of disapproval or a lecture that he has responsibilities as the new president waiting for him.

Forevermore Forevermore
AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Last edited:

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Idk, whatever Cloud's default mood is

In the Grand Hall

Interactions:

Luigi, Rufus, slight mention of Ever

Cloud looked up at their host, who was directing everyone into the Training Room but what seemed like somewhere an abductor would keep their victims. Cloud, ever wary, followed Luigi. "You deal with paranormal stuff? Like a ghostbuster?" Cloud asked vaguely, looking the small man up and down. He didn't seem like the bravest person, but he supposed that courage showed up in all shapes and sizes. "Maybe Ever is just trying to trap us." Cloud remarked in what was supposed to be a teasing way, but his usual serious mannerisms made it slightly off-putting.

However, soon enough the pair were met with Rufus and his dog. Cloud resisted the urge to roll his eyes at Shimra's scolding-- was Strife a child or something? "Can it, will you? Anyways, this is Luigi, an...acquaintance." The soldier gestured toward him, and added, "We were talking about things we've had to overcome in our lives, and...enemies." Cloud's mako gaze was unwavering. "The former being much more interesting than talking about expensive wine."

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

• Samus Aran

58a

"Whatever." Samus replied dismissively, her tone obviously indicating that she didn't care. She turned and began plowing through the crowd of people, making what could be considered a path for Rosalina, Luma, and Tim. Despite acting all aloof, it seemed like Samus was still looking out for them, even in the smallest ways.

Sam bumped into a young man with blonde hair who was eating an apple and sort of lingered in the back of the group. Samus was just trying to break free of the hubbub and forge the clearest path ahead, but she didn't stop to apologize. Instead, what she said was, "Move it."

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Ciscodog Ciscodog Britt-21 Britt-21
    Mood: Indifferent

Luigi

IMG_1668.png

"I guess you could say im a ghost buster.... Ive done it quite a number of places now... Even though the ghosts still give me the creeps!" As Rufus walked up Luigi could sense the tenseness between Cloud and him, "Im just gonna catch up with the others" he walks ahead, still watching the other two, not really paying attention of what is in front of him. Until he bumps into Tim, "ah!" he gets scared and jumps backward, "Oh sorry. I need to be a little more careful.", he notices Rosalina is nearby and waves, "Hi, Rosalina! You might wanna be on the lookout, one of Mario and I's old enemies is around here somewhere."

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Cloud, Rosalina) Ciscodog Ciscodog (Tim)

Rufus chuckled a bit of course he wouldn’t expect a country bumpkin to listen nor understand. He raised several fingers in the air. “ Firstly, I do believe I said wine is an acquired taste, it's not for everyone. Second, I’m not saying nor pushing you to try it. I find hard liquor the best of both worlds. Get your ears checked.” Perhaps advise Cloud to get better reading comprehension but that’s pushing it too far for the other. He frowns as Luigi mentions something about being a ghost buster for hire and visiting haunted mansions; he's no stranger to supernatural occurrences. In fact, monsters made the Shinra mansion their home. He heard rumors of a demon sleeping in the basement. It's just something his father made up to keep him in line. It's not surprising. “ Hey boy keep an eye out for anything weird of the supernatural kind, will you?” He knows animals have some sort of six sense. Dark Star nods seemingly understanding Rufus.

Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
AresMD.png
1688410016657.png

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

Ares remained in the back, barely following the group to this staircase leading down. Not ominous at all. He thought, taking another bite of his apple. Of course, he didn't see this part of the mansion and had actually needed to pay attention to this part of the tour. If there's something like that here, then there's bound to be more elsewhere. Looks like tonight I got some scouting to do. While in his own thoughts, he was bumped into and that alone made him stumble a step forward and look at the person who caused it. Now, he would have let it slide had she said "My Bad" but instead, the one thing that came out of her mouth was "Move it." Granted, she was a woman, women needed respect and not needed to be roughhoused by men. But just her words alone struck a cord of his that already caused him to react "Move it? Really? Not very classy!" Ares called out, eyebrows close together while his jaw tightened. "You're in such a damn rush to get literally fucking nowhere. What are you gonna do, shove yourself down the stairs too?" His other hand had snapped out and he grabbed her arm, practically yanking her back.

While looking like a fine woman, he managed to keep his gaze more upon her face than anywhere else. He wasn't his brother and he was going to keep it that way. The girl was a blonde beauty with those blue eyes. A great combination that most people would agree on. "How about "Excuse Me". That'd suffice better than fucking "Move it.""

• » Princess Zelda
    『 LOCATION 』grand hall
    『 TAGGED 』 DovahBeat DovahBeat
    It was no surprise that Link had rejected her suggestion. While she could understand his reasoning, Zelda still missed he would be more lenient to such an idea, but then again, maybe she was asking too much. He always had taken his duty to her very seriously after all. She respected that. Giving a small nod of her head, the princess turned her attention back towards Ever as she continued on with their tour. There wasn't much to it- only simple explanation of what things were and what limitations they might have.

There wasn't too much that interested Zelda though. A living room and kitchen was fairly common, though as she heard Ever mention a training room, she tilted her head slightly. Given the rules before, the princess hadn't expected such an accommodation to be available. It wasn't as if she would make use of it either, but it did raise an opportunity for Link to do something on his own. That made her happy. It would give him some reason to spend time away from her without feeling too out of place.

"Did you hear that, Link?" she said, a tinge of cheerfulness filling her voice. "Sounds like you can enjoy some training while we're here! Perhaps you could even test yourself against that other that looks like you!"

That was certainly an idea- one she wasn't sure how it would go, but maybe it would be good for the both of them. She saw no downside, though her Link might have to be reminded to avoid using some of the abilities from the Sheikah Slate to avoid any kind of damage being done to the area. Zelda knew how he could be sometimes, even if she wasn't overly vocal about it. "Let us follow and see what this training room has to offer," she stated. The princess didn't bother to look back and quickly followed their host towards the entrance of the training room.
    code by @Nano

Galdino realized he made a dumb mistake. He should really pay attention to where he’s going. The paramount war still has an effect on him after all. “ Sorry for running into you again.” He’s sure it’s fire-fist Ace he saw if he’s not mistaken, the large red beads he wears around his neck and White Beard’s Jolly Roger drawn on his back. He wasn’t sure who the blonde guy was, perhaps a friend of Ace’s. He was bit ticked off at himself for agreeing to go on this stupid project and annoyed he risked life and limb only for Ace to come out of the war still alive.

“ The dead don’t stay dead apparently in my universe.” He could go on and on about the war if anyone lets him. It was a risky and dangerous gamble. “ I risked my life saving Ace from execution because he’s Roger’s son. I made a wax key to help him escape.” He formed a wax blob between his hands, the tip of his hair lit like a candle wick as a direct result of his devil fruit’s abilities. Galdino made a key in the palm of his hand out of pure candle wax for demonstration. “ You’re probably wondering why Roger is important? He’s the first pirate to sail around the world and he’s the owner of the one piece. He was set to be executed by the world government to discourage piracy but that backfired on them. His last words were " You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it." His words stated the golden age of piracy.” He is backtracking several years of history, which is true but he’s coming to the juicer parts soon. He thought of Buggy who has interesting stories as a former member of the Roger pirates. “ Roger is on par with White Beard who is the strongest man in the world. My friend, Buggy, was a former crew member of Roger’s, he has stories of how Roger and White Beard would be at each other for days without an end in sight.” There’s more but he’ll be here all day talking about Buggy’s stories which is besides the point.

His thoughts went back to the paramount war, it was dangerous; he can't count how many times he thought he’s going to die with all the powers there. “ The reason for the paramount war was to execute Ace, ending his father’s bloodline with him. Actually He was White Beard’s second division commander, it was a clash of the White Beard pirates versus the marines. With White Beard himself joining in on the war.. his devil fruit is nothing to take lightly. His tremor-tremor fruit uprooted Marineford not only that his power split the sea. ” He felt his hands and knees shake as he thought of all the admirals being there. Hell, facing fleet admiral Sengoku’s golden Buddha is like a nightmare in itself. “ Let me tell you about the admirals. Ugh, those damn bastards. I was this close to getting blitzed by Kizaru’s light based kick. Kid, can you imagine a 9ft guy gearing to strike at you with a single light attack? It’s hell. Imagine a damn sociopath like Kizaru with that ability. Luckily, my quick thinking; or it’s my dumb luck I escaped with that key. Admiral Akainu is a hell of his own.. he struck the pirates and ships with his magma fruit. YES, his body becomes magma. It’s not what only makes him dangerous.. it’s his cruel and brutal methods. He won’t stop until he carried out his goals.” At least the flames igniting his hair dimmed, but he’s still shaking. “ Garp and Sengoku are their own brand of horrors.. Sengoku’s golden Buddha form. It was like staring at death itself..” He didn’t know if it was his dumb luck or not he’s still alive at least.

“ I’m not sure how Ace is alive. He got struck through his torso by Akainu’s molten fist.. you will see Ace at some point. He’s the guy with curly black hair, the large red beads he wears around his neck and black short pants.” He sighs, gritting his teeth, clearly affected by the war. “ White Beard is gone.. I don’t know how Ace survived..” He could go on and on but he stopped there. “ Again.. sorry for being stupid and not paying attention.” He offered Ren a tea cookie for subjecting him to the tirade.

Ploegy Ploegy

Last edited:
1688441863979.png

As the crew moved downward, Samus bumped into yet another blonde, who also seemed to be on the scarier side, and Tim stepped back a little, behind the princess, before accidentally bumping into yet another new face.

He turned around to see his new accidental blockade to be, a much leaner and friendly looking man? He wasn't used to the much less threatening type here. I mean, a tall space princess, a heavily armored space warrior, whoever the hell the other blonde was, and the other girl from earlier that did... something? He had already begun to forget. Nevertheless, the green one seemed much more relaxed. He was about as surprised as Tim was, but after the initial bump, it seemed he was rather calm, outside of the warning of an inbound enemy.

"N-no, it's okay! You had something you needed to say, glad no one got hurt at the very least."
He was on the slimmer side, although he still had a relatively athletic build. And of course, his clear signature of a 'stache.

A friend of Rosalina's though? Well, maybe Samus was a bit of a scarier ally, but whoever this new one is would be a great friend to have as well.

Emotion: Surprised, Interested
Mentions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Samus), Britt-21 Britt-21 (Ares), Forevermore Forevermore (Rosalina), AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 (Luigi)

• Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 6.17.09 PM.png

A faint smile does touch Sarin’s lips when she sees the signature on her arm.
    “Yes, it is pretty cute."
    While it did make her semi-uncomfortable that her arm was being held by someone who seemed very flippant with what she was holding, Shisari didn’t say anything, and just walked with Callie to their next location.
    She would be hard-pressed to find someone here who matched the peppy behavior of the idol, and found the energy refreshing for once.
    Her demeanor changed, however, when her name was asked.

“My… huh?"
    In that moment, while she scanned her backup memory storage, she realized that she couldn’t find a name to give her.
    “I.. uh, well… I can’t remember."
    Her statement was blunt, trying to cover up the sheer embarrassment at the thought of forgetting her own name. How could that simple fall have been that damaging? Why had she even fallen in the first place?
    Her body froze in place as she tried to remember, the socket of her arm sparking and twitching.

Mentions: Callie - Ciscodog Ciscodog
    Feeling: Confused
    Physical Condition: Damaged arm

• Samus Aran

58a

Aran was vaguely aware of the growing clique behind her, but she didn't seem too interested in getting to know the new tagalongs.

Samus felt someone's hand close around her arm and pull her backward. As she got chewed out for her lack of grace, Samus rolled her eyes. Really? Was this guy going to get all infuriated because she knocked into him?

"In case you haven't noticed, dipshit, everyone's moving as a group. That's why Ever called it a group tour." Sam replied waspishly. "Just because you might think you're too good to follow the fucking program doesn't mean we all are."

The bounty hunter wrenched her arm away from him, her blue stare icy. She took a deep breath and said in a voice of forced calm, "I'm sorry, okay? That good enough for you?"

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Ciscodog Ciscodog Britt-21 Britt-21 AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
    Mood: Annoyed

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Mildly interested

In the Grand Hall

Interactions:

Luigi, Rufus, Rosalina, Tim, Samus, Ares

"Ah..." Cloud found the plumber more interesting now. He dealt with paranormal entities? Cool. He watched as Luigi walked further ahead, before turning his attention onto what could only be considered a nuisance.

"I'm just saying that I don't find the topic interesting. Get your ears checked." Cloud muttered, following Luigi in the crowd in hopes to shake off Shimra again.

He stopped when Luigi bumped into two ladies and two guys that were with them. He folded his arms as he surveyed the scene. One of the girls was in a blue dress, who was alongside a regular-yet-skittish looking guy. But he was more interested in two blondes that were arguing nearby. The woman was particularly eye-catching, what with being fully dressed in armor, complete with an arm cannon, snapping at a sour-faced young man. "Do you know these people?" Cloud asked Luigi.

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Luigi

IMG_1668.png

Luigi closes his eyes and smiles after receiving his card, pushing his hat to use it to scratch the side of his head and walks over to Rosalina and Cloud, “My apologies”, he adjusts his hat back to regular,“Cloud, this is princess Rosalina”, he waves his hands over to her with an exaggerated sideways bow, “she watches over many galaxies. She’s very nice and kind, she acts as a mother to the Lumas, which are pretty much star babies, though they can turn into other astral objects as well.”, he looks to Cloud, “Rosalina, this is Cloud, he uh, helped me through one of my panic attacks. So I can tell he’s a decent man.” He nods to himself, “The enemy I was talking about is Fawful, he’s from the Beanbean kingdom. He’s beanshaped, green, almost bald with a combover, wears really thick glasses, and has a toothy grin usually. He’s about half my size.”, he starts to look slightly worried, “Fawful isn’t very strong by himself, but the technology he makes turns him into a big threat. Had to use multiple green mushrooms when fighting him. I saw him earlier but don’t know where he went.” He shakes his head, “as far as I know, I haven’t exactly met anyone else in this place.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Cloud, Rosalina)

AresMD.png
1688785559808.png
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity

"Well no shit that we move as a group. Doesn't mean shoving to the front is going to get things to move any damn faster." Ares retorted, little did she know that he never thought he was too good for such trivial things. He had pride yes, but he always learned his lesson when his pride and ego were too inflated. When she ripped her arm away, he continued to stare her down and clearly unfazed by her cold gaze "As good as it's gonna fucking get I guess." Eventually he snapped his gaze away from her and just...Walked more or less. In no rush to get down the stairs that everyone was slowly going down. Being around all these people was already refilling the bar he had just emptied getting an apple and traveling around the mansion himself. His brother was so dead when he got back home after this, and nothing will save him from the wrath of Ares.​

• 1688870332594.png
    The tour continued, and Tim remained next to the princess for as long as he could. The faces he saw scared him, but he had made one friend, so he knew she would be a safe person to stick around. Eventually, however, the tour came to an end, and Tim carefully took his ID card from the worker, while giving a quiet "Thank you." Before leaving, he looked up to Rosalina and her Luma one last time. Perhaps everything would be alright. They wouldn't be in the same room, it would be a crazy coincidence if they were, but he could make it knowing who to trust. "Thank you again, Rosalina. Oh, and you too, Luma." He looks back down at his card.

Tim Cline.... Room 10.

A picture of himself was on the card. He stared at it for a second, before twirling the card in his hand, and looking back in front of him, carefully, but quickly, advancing to his room.

After a brief trek through the mansion, he finally found his destination. Room 6. He breathed in, and then back out. It was time to begin the main attraction. He scanned his card, put his hand on the door, and opened it.

Looks like he had arrived there first. Well... Let's unpack. He first nabbed his phone and handheld game charger and plugged it into a nearby wall socket with a short table near it. He placed his phone down on the table, and plugged it in, but kept his game in the bag. Bedding had already been provided, it seemed, and he began to organize his spare clothes. Wait... what about everyone else's attire? Perhaps I should check in with them before ruining their wardrobe on accident... Setting his bag aside, he shuffled to a bed. It looked so soft, and the mattress was the perfect consistency. Although the bedding was luxurious already, including both a slim and heavy sheet, he wanted one more extra layer. He pulled from his bag one large, fluffy, dark purple blanket, covered in fur. It was warm to touch, and so fluffy it felt like you were sleeping with a pet. It felt comforting to Tim, as he slid his hands on the soft fabric. Perhaps... he needed a rest.

He spread the blanket across the bed, and then immediately plopped right on top of it. It was irresistible at this point. After just feeling it for a minute or two, he crawled under the covers and his blanket. He could feel the pressure sink his body into the bed, as he began to feel true comfort once again for the first time in a long time. He closed his eyes, and opened them slowly.

This is it, Tim. You've made it this far. No turning back. It might not even be nighttime yet, but you've earned yourself a nice, sweet nap. Now be still, and be safe.

He closed his eyes, and they remained shut, as he attempted to drift into a nap...

OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS! *Room 10 only!

Emotion: Calm, Relaxed
    Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Rosalina + Luma)

• Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 6.17.20 PM.png

Silver? That was the best she could come up with?
    Deciding it was best not to argue, Sarin quickly followed Callie, and realized that room cards were being handed out. Maybe that would show her name? At least she had her arm back now, so there would probably be time to fix herself up in a little while. When the card was handed to her by one of the attendants, she breathed out a sigh of pure relief. It read:

Shisari Tesaki, Room 10

“Well that takes care of that…” she said quietly to herself. Having noticed that her new friend was now off talking to the host of the show, Shisari started making her way to where the rooms were. She didn’t bother to look at the board, figuring it couldn’t hurt to meet new people without knowing much about them at first. That was all part of the fun.
    When she found the room, Sarin knew that this was it. These were the people that she was going to be spending quite a bit of her time with. It took her a moment to figure out that the card had to be scanned, but she finally pushed it open and entered the spacious room.
    At first, she didn’t exactly notice that there was already someone in the room, instead picking a bed and starting to unpack. Most importantly, she had a lot of different tools that would allow her to fix anything broken on herself.
    She sighed and sat on the bed, burying her head in her hands- well, hand.

“What am I even doing here…?"

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Callie
    Feeling: Annoyed, relieved, exasperated
    Physical Condition: Damaged arm

Just as Ever explained the rules of not using their powers Ace scoffed telling Luffy not to use his abilities could only end well. He’d break rules left and right. It would be funny to see them try to get Luffy to listen when he barely listens to a word he says. It’s like oil and water they don’t mix. In Luffy's case it’s following basic rules and proper etiquette. He was no better though. Ace chuckled imagining the chaos Luffy brings wherever he goes it’s never a dull day when he’s around. The only thing he figured he could do is make sure Luffy doesn’t get hurt or worse die although it would take a lot for him to get to the point of having his life threatened. A big part of Ace can’t help but be worried for Luffy after the traumatic day at Marineford. According to Luffy he’s dead in their verse. His hand went to his torso where Akainu had plunged his molten fist through. He questioned if this is how a father’s love is? White Beard made the sacrifice for him to live on; he'll always see him as his father.

He moved forward grabbing his identification card and room key. Room three huh? He wonders if he’ll get along with his roommates, or if they’re the shy and quiet type, maybe just the kind to be acquaintances. Who knows? He’s easy going as long as no one brings up White Beard’s name in a disparaging way. He felt someone placing a hand on his shoulder and he turned to the person who the voice belonged to. Actually not a normal looking person just from her eye color alone. If he ever met a normal person back in his world that hasn’t eaten a devil fruit or a super human with incredible feats, or an admiral like Akainu. The emperors of the seas are a class of their own. She’s a goddess? Cool.

What does she mean by that? Is she actually flirting with me? Who would want to be with me who carries the blood of a demon?

He was surprised she’s interested in him given who his father was. Ace didn’t think he deserved love. Unsure how to react except just play it safe the last thing he would want was hurting people’s feelings. “ Actually you just missed Sabo and Luffy. Sabo left saying something about having some pressing matters to tend to though Luffy is up ahead. Luffy is the one wearing a straw hat. He has his moments but he’s the best brother and best friend anyone could ever ask for. Sabo, Luffy, and I go way back, we’re not brothers by blood. We shared a cup of sake as kids declaring we are sworn brothers.” He smiled, it was one of the times he showed a genuine smile.

twinkie twinkie

Last edited:

• Samus Aran

58a

"I'm not trying to shove to the front, asswipe, on the contrary, I was trying to get my...companions...and myself out of the way." Samus grumbled, reigning in her anger. She closed her eyes and took a breath, turning her back on Ares as she looked at Rosalina and the others.

"What the hell are YOU laughing at?!" Samus roared, Rosa's quiet giggles making her angrier for no apparent reason.

As the tour drew to a close and they receive their IDs, Samus finally lost her steam and instead was impressed with the cards, looking them over. "Cool..." she mumbled. She turned around and offered a wry smile to the group she had been a part of. "Well, this is where we part ways." she said, looking from Rosalina to Tim, to Cloud to Luigi. "Catch ya later." she saluted before pushing through the crowd towards Ever.

"I got a few questions about the rooms." she said brusquely.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 Britt-21 Britt-21 Ciscodog Ciscodog
    Mood: Vexed, intrigued

Users who are viewing this thread

Back