• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multi-Fandom Partner Searching! Always Open ★

Pokémon please! Message me if you’re avail and let’s plot! Open to any universe with games as the preference.

Hiya! Name’s Spots a mostly OC roleplayer but I’m up to play some canons for a roleplay.

I’m up for:
•Steven Universe (Preferred cause I seriously am so up to roleplay some gems. Heck maybe some humans cause I had a silly plot in mind of just humans with no idea what gems are moving into or stuck in Beach City only to just be among all the chaos like WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?)
•Gravity Falls
•Pokemon (Perhaps OCs traveling together?)
•Danganronpa (I’m up for either OC x Canon shenanigans or an entire OC killing game)

Anyways pm me if you’re interested!

Hiya! Name’s Spots a mostly OC roleplayer but I’m up to play some canons for a roleplay.

I’m up for:
•Steven Universe (Preferred cause I seriously am so up to roleplay some gems. Heck maybe some humans cause I had a silly plot in mind of just humans with no idea what gems are moving into or stuck in Beach City only to just be among all the chaos like WHAAAAAAAAAATTT?)
•Gravity Falls
•Pokemon (Perhaps OCs traveling together?)
•Danganronpa (I’m up for either OC x Canon shenanigans or an entire OC killing game)

Anyways pm me if you’re interested!
That works for me! :^) I'll send you a message then.

Hey, I would love to do a Gravity Falls roleplay with you! Let me know if you’re interested.

I would like to do a Once Upon a Time

Hello there! It's been absolutely forever since I've Rped Once Upon a Time, but I used to write it all the time. I have the most experience writing Regina, but would love to write Emma. Can also try David/Charming, Ruby, Belle, or Jefferson. I only write MxF ships, but love platonic relationships too.

Hello there! It's been absolutely forever since I've Rped Once Upon a Time, but I used to write it all the time. I have the most experience writing Regina, but would love to write Emma. Can also try David/Charming, Ruby, Belle, or Jefferson. I only write MxF ships, but love platonic relationships too.
Hey!! I'd love to plot something with you!! I'll send a PM your way!!

So I saw you had Steven Universe on your list, and you had Spinel, Now would that be who you are searching for or who you would play?

Oh no, I like Spinel, In fact not long ago I put out a thread to do an Rp with Spinel X my Gem OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back