• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hey! looking for someone who would like to rp any of the fandom's listed below, with either oc's or canon characters!

just some details beforehand;
- i'm not interested in rping oc's alongside canon characters. i'll happily do oc-only rp, and canon character-only rps, but mixing the two is quite difficult for me.
- i do both platonic and ship/romantic rps, i usually let whoever i'm rping with decide which they'd rather do.
- i'm very flexible when it comes to what characters i write/what characters are involved in the rp.
- fandom's i have pre-existing oc's for will be marked with a '*'. any that aren't marked as such, i am planning to make oc's for soon, and can rp with in-progress oc's!
- fandom's i would most like to rp are in bold
- characters i usually write listed next to the fandoms in brackets, though keep in mind i do like writing for many different characters, these are just the ones i've played most frequently.

fandoms

- Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia* (i have most experience writing my oc's, but otherwise! Todoroki Shouto, Midoriya Izuku, Kirishima Eijirou & Ochako Uraraka)
- Danganronpa (mostly V3!) (Shuichi Saihara & Kokichi Ouma)
- PJO/HoO* (again, mostly oc's, but otherwise Will Solace & Nico di Angelo)
- Harry Potter* (i haven't rped any canon characters in a long time, but i think i'd still be alright writing for Hermione and Draco! but i usually rp oc's!)

ships for each fandom (platonic and romantic)

(to save time writing out the same ships, all of the romantic ships are also platonic ships! i also definitely do not mind rping characters other than the ones listed below, especially platonically! i love expanding my horizons!)

BNHA
romantic - tododeku, kiribaku, todokiri, kirideku, momojirou, kamisero, miritama
platonic- izuocha, iideku, todokami, kiritama, mirideku

Danganronpa V3
romantic - saiouma, oumami, harumatsu
platonic - irouma, gontouma, saimatsu, ounaga, amasai,

PJO/HoO
romantic - percabeth, frazel, lazel, solangelo, valdangelo, pipabeth
platonic - percico, jasico, jiper/jasper, annico, solgrace, jercy

Harry Potter (i don't have many hp ships)
romantic - drarry, romione, wolfstar
platonic - harmione, rarry

like i mentioned above, i rp both romantic and platonic, it's up to you! i'm also in the mood for some angsty rps at the moment, i tend rp m/m ships/couples most, though i'm definitely not against rping others. if you're interested, please message me/reply to the thread, and we can discuss details (characters, settings, ships, etc.) further! thanks!

I have no idea how this site works, yet, and I don't even know if you'll ever see this, but I'm a big valdangelo stan, so I'd be dOWN to do that with ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back