Most OP Fictional Character?

Umm... Since when did Superman become weaker than Goku Birdsie Birdsie ?

Superman's feats were way bigger and more noteworthy when compared to Goku's feats, and let's not mention that even the DC comics state that his power is limitless.
I never said Superman was weaker than Goku, mind you. All is objective when pitted against each other.

Goku has a slate of skills and abilities that simply better challenge the Emperor's own powers. Superman mostly relies on his ridiculously big strength, speed, endurance and other minor abilities (flight, laser eyes, etc) but when pitted against Goku his (Emperor's) chances of winning are lower.

Also, I've never heard of Superman causing earthquakes that nearly destroyed a whole planet with the sheer force emanated by his power.

I never said Superman was weaker than Goku, mind you. All is objective when pitted against each other.

Goku has a slate of skills and abilities that simply better challenge the Emperor's own powers. Superman mostly relies on his ridiculously big strength, speed, endurance and other minor abilities (flight, laser eyes, etc) but when pitted against Goku his (Emperor's) chances of winning are lower.

Also, I've never heard of Superman causing earthquakes that nearly destroyed a whole planet with the sheer force emanated by his power.

He blew up an entire solar system simply by sneezing though. And you've got a point I guess, but I doubt the Emperor's armor or anything would stop Superman whose only weakness is kryptonite (blame DC for creating this gary sue)

He blew up an entire solar system simply by sneezing though. And you've got a point I guess, but I doubt the Emperor's armor or anything would stop Superman whose only weakness is kryptonite (blame DC for creating this gary sue)
Woah, never knew Superman was so OP XD. Fair enough, I guess. Although...

The Emperor is a genius that created some of the most effective principles of leadership, management, and science. He'd be more than capable of finding out about Superman's weakness, and afterward, he'd take effective countermeasures. He'd most likely order kryptonite to be mined and all of his troops would either wear jewelry made from it, coat their armor with it, or use bullets/weapons/swords/etc that contain it. Or maybe all three at once. (Actually, I'm pretty sure he could just focus his mind and meditate on the matter and do some alchemy wooga-booga stuff to create artificial kryptonite. (Most people overlook the fact that he created genetical modifications all by himself, planned out a teleportation system, fuels the galactic lighthouse with his own soul and was a huge promoter of science and education.))

And don't think of the Emperor as just a simplistic brute that charges into combat without a second thought. He's a magnificent bastard that uses tactics and strategy of the highest shelf, however, he uses melee combat against his enemies as a way of rallying his troops and showing them courage.

To quote the Emperor:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can beat them in battle.

They are my bulwark against the Terror.
They are the Defenders of Humanity.
They are my Space Marines ...
... and they shall know no fear. "
+++ The God-Emperor when creating Space Marines +++

Notice the "They shall know no fear."
It's a very famous line in W40k. Just how Jedi say "May the force be with you/us/me," so do the Space Marines quote the Emperor when going into combat and they say: "(And) we shall know no fear."

Then again, the magnitude of the Emperor's psychic powers would probably allow him to battle Superman without kryptonite and harm him, but even if not, consider all I said above.

Woah, never knew Superman was so OP XD. Fair enough, I guess. Although...

The Emperor is a genius that created some of the most effective principles of leadership, management, and science. He'd be more than capable of finding out about Superman's weakness, and afterward, he'd take effective countermeasures. He'd most likely order kryptonite to be mined and all of his troops would either wear jewelry made from it, coat their armor with it, or use bullets/weapons/swords/etc that contain it. Or maybe all three at once. (Actually, I'm pretty sure he could just focus his mind and meditate on the matter and do some alchemy wooga-booga stuff to create artificial kryptonite. (Most people overlook the fact that he created genetical modifications all by himself, planned out a teleportation system, fuels the galactic lighthouse with his own soul and was a huge promoter of science and education.))

And don't think of the Emperor as just a simplistic brute that charges into combat without a second thought. He's a magnificent bastard that uses tactics and strategy of the highest shelf, however, he uses melee combat against his enemies as a way of rallying his troops and showing them courage.

To quote the Emperor:
"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can beat them in battle.

They are my bulwark against the Terror.
They are the Defenders of Humanity.
They are my Space Marines ...
... and they shall know no fear. "
+++ The God-Emperor when creating Space Marines +++

Notice the "They shall know no fear."
It's a very famous line in W40k. Just how Jedi say "May the force be with you/us/me," so do the Space Marines quote the Emperor when going into combat and they say: "(And) we shall know no fear."

Then again, the magnitude of the Emperor's psychic powers would probably allow him to battle Superman without kryptonite and harm him, but even if not, consider all I said above.

Good point about the kryptonite thing, as for your second point about the psychic powers being able to harm superman... They would, but I'm pretty sure he has fought stronger psychic power users more powerful than the Emperor in the past. (I don't read the DC comics that much)

I doubt psyshic powers would be a problem to him. Let's not forget that Superman could simply fire a lazer beam into the Emperor's brain- A lazer beam so small you wouldn't even be able to see it. It could quickly kill him.

Good point about the kryptonite thing, as for your second point about the psychic powers being able to harm superman... They would, but I'm pretty sure he has fought stronger psychic power users more powerful than the Emperor in the past. (I don't read the DC comics that much)

I doubt psyshic powers would be a problem to him. Let's not forget that Superman could simply fire a lazer beam into the Emperor's brain- A lazer beam so small you wouldn't even be able to see it. It could quickly kill him.
Again, with all respect; but I have to disagree.

I think his psychic precognition would let him know what Superman intends to do and prepare for it in one way or another. As an alternative, The Emperor is a 5-meter tall superhuman that you can shoot enchanted, explosive bullets filled to the brim with dark magic at when he's out of armor, and they will not even scratch him (much like Superman.) Even if that all wouldn't be enough, The Emperor could always set up some psychic bubble around himself that repels said lazer. Other than that, The Emperor is a perpetual, so assuming this worked he would still regenerate from the wound and stand up once again.

The only reason Horus was able to do harm to the Emperor was because he was:
  1. One of his sons, of his own flesh and blood.
    1. (On top of that, his favourite and probably strongest son.)
  2. Backed up by the 4 Chaos Gods, beings who's psychic strength is most likely even higher in terms of raw power when compared to the Emperor. In fact, the four of them teaming up happened only once and it was only to help Horus achieve said feat of killing the Emperor, because they couldn't do it themselves and that's because the Emperor is a crafty, magnificent bastard.
  3. Awaited for the Emperor in the bridge of his vessel, thus tiring the Emperor's mind with multiple psychic distractions on the way there.
  4. Responsible for Sanguinius' death. Sanguinius was the Emperor's second favourite son (at least that's implied,) so he was bound to be shocked at the sight of his lifeless corpse before the fight with Horus. Not to mention that Sanguinius' death was a noble sacrifice that made a hole in Horus' armor. The Emperor could have killed Horus even if Horus didn't wear the armor, but only thanks to that crack in his armor did the Emperor manage to remove his very soul, saving the galaxy a lot of trouble for the future.
  5. Lastly, Horus had a technological edge as he allied himself with the Dark Mechanicus, who supplied him with a completely new, extremely powerful armor that could resist even the Emperor's psychic powers. Should this armor not be worn by Horus, there's a higher chance the Emperor would actually manage to turn Horus back, by cleansing his soul of the deep chaos corruption.
And even despite all of the above, remember that the Emperor was heavily holding back in that fight. He could have killed Horus in a minute, but didn't in dire hopes of getting him to return to the "light side." This, unfortunately, gave Horus the ability to weaken him throughout the fight, eventually weakening the Emperor to the point where he was on the verge of death. Only then, when Ollanius Pius stepped in Horus' way and got blown to smithereens did the Emperor see sense and kill Horus instantly, erasing his very soul from existence to ensure the Chaos Gods can't revive him.

The only reason the Emperor is stuck on the Golden Throne is because he has to sit on it to supply the Webway Gate with enough strength to hold the Warp Rift inside shut. Should he step off the Golden Throne, the galaxy would turn into, just literally hell itself, but worse than depicted.

Mhm.jpg
WELLL

I have a few suggestions.

Authors: These OP shits re-write the plot any time they want to for convenience. Fricken cheaters. Glad I'm not one of them. *cough*

Satou: so overpowered the dude finds more challenge in cooking then he does beating demon lords that could break and create dimensions. Also, in the first chapter of his book at level one, he killed a god.

Makoto: Every time he practices the bow, his magic power is doubled. He practices the bow ~3 times a day, and it's been a few months since he fought Athena and only lost because he relinquished his killing instinct in the last half of the fight. He already has enough magic power to commit «Creation» - the act of creating something with no basis at all.

Umm... Since when did Superman become weaker than Goku Birdsie Birdsie ?

Superman's feats were way bigger and more noteworthy when compared to Goku's feats, and let's not mention that even the DC comics state that his power is limitless.

I think his point was that normally Superman is stronger than Goku, but in this case, Superman has little resistance against Emperor of Humanity's magic. And yeah, Pre-Crisis Superman is probably at least in the Top 30 most overpowered characters ever created. I think the Anti-Monitor is the most overpowered DC character if I'm right, though.

Is there anything stronger than the whole "I negate every possible method of defense and destroy your entire existence" ability that Flan has? Considering the words of the creator, the "eye crush" method can destroy "absolutely anything," and with her massively-faster-than-light speed, it'd be impossible to speedblitz her. I feel like, just by using the ability, she'd annihilate someone like SSJG Goku or Pre-Crisis Superman.

Last edited:
I think his point was that normally Superman is stronger than Goku, but in this case, Superman has little resistance against Emperor of Humanity's magic. And yeah, Pre-Crisis Superman is probably at least in the Top 30 most overpowered characters ever created. I think the Anti-Monitor is the most overpowered DC character if I'm right, though.

Is there anything stronger than the whole "I negate every possible method of defense and destroy your entire existence" ability that Flan has? Considering the words of the creator, the "eye crush" method can destroy "absolutely anything," and with her massively-faster-than-light speed, it'd be impossible to speedblitz her. I feel like, just by using the ability, she'd annihilate someone like SSJG Goku or Pre-Crisis Superman.

Depends, is she one billion times faster than the speed of light? And did she ever fought someone who lifted both Eternity and Infinity? Did she fight someone whose power is completely limitless? As in, Superman can do anything he wants to. If she meets all of those criterias then I'd say she can beat superman, but she wouldn't leave without scratches and probably mutliple broken bones.

Again, with all respect; but I have to disagree.

I think his psychic precognition would let him know what Superman intends to do and prepare for it in one way or another. As an alternative, The Emperor is a 5-meter tall superhuman that you can shoot enchanted, explosive bullets filled to the brim with dark magic at when he's out of armor, and they will not even scratch him (much like Superman.) Even if that all wouldn't be enough, The Emperor could always set up some psychic bubble around himself that repels said lazer. Other than that, The Emperor is a perpetual, so assuming this worked he would still regenerate from the wound and stand up once again.

The only reason Horus was able to do harm to the Emperor was because he was:
  1. One of his sons, of his own flesh and blood.
    1. (On top of that, his favourite and probably strongest son.)
  2. Backed up by the 4 Chaos Gods, beings who's psychic strength is most likely even higher in terms of raw power when compared to the Emperor. In fact, the four of them teaming up happened only once and it was only to help Horus achieve said feat of killing the Emperor, because they couldn't do it themselves and that's because the Emperor is a crafty, magnificent bastard.
  3. Awaited for the Emperor in the bridge of his vessel, thus tiring the Emperor's mind with multiple psychic distractions on the way there.
  4. Responsible for Sanguinius' death. Sanguinius was the Emperor's second favourite son (at least that's implied,) so he was bound to be shocked at the sight of his lifeless corpse before the fight with Horus. Not to mention that Sanguinius' death was a noble sacrifice that made a hole in Horus' armor. The Emperor could have killed Horus even if Horus didn't wear the armor, but only thanks to that crack in his armor did the Emperor manage to remove his very soul, saving the galaxy a lot of trouble for the future.
  5. Lastly, Horus had a technological edge as he allied himself with the Dark Mechanicus, who supplied him with a completely new, extremely powerful armor that could resist even the Emperor's psychic powers. Should this armor not be worn by Horus, there's a higher chance the Emperor would actually manage to turn Horus back, by cleansing his soul of the deep chaos corruption.
And even despite all of the above, remember that the Emperor was heavily holding back in that fight. He could have killed Horus in a minute, but didn't in dire hopes of getting him to return to the "light side." This, unfortunately, gave Horus the ability to weaken him throughout the fight, eventually weakening the Emperor to the point where he was on the verge of death. Only then, when Ollanius Pius stepped in Horus' way and got blown to smithereens did the Emperor see sense and kill Horus instantly, erasing his very soul from existence to ensure the Chaos Gods can't revive him.

The only reason the Emperor is stuck on the Golden Throne is because he has to sit on it to supply the Webway Gate with enough strength to hold the Warp Rift inside shut. Should he step off the Golden Throne, the galaxy would turn into, just literally hell itself, but worse than depicted.

Nice point, but then again I don't think being able to read minds and being able to create forcefields is gonna do good agaisnt someone who can travel a billion times faster than the speed of light and blow up entire solar systems with a sneeze.

Depends, is she one billion times faster than the speed of light? And did she ever fought someone who lifted both Eternity and Infinity? Did she fight someone whose power is completely limitless? As in, Superman can do anything he wants to. If she meets all of those criterias then I'd say she can beat superman, but she wouldn't leave without scratches and probably mutliple broken bones.

Her speed is upscaled from Cirno's (one of the weakest characters) skillful dodging of speeding photons with plenty of room and time left to think of a way to continue dodging the constant photon barrage (therefore making her massively-faster-than-light by extent) from a sun that was fired by Utsuho Reiuji, who is basically the sun god. Since Cirno is considered a joke to pretty much any self-respecting character and Flandre is debatably the strongest characters in the series, she's probably leagues faster than Cirno. Without her using her ability, though, she would have a lot of trouble against someone like Pre-Crisis Superman. Her true durability and strength is not known, but she's at least planet busting, and her primary methods of attack are in the form of bullet-hell attacks full of high-speed spiritual energy, which Superman doesn't have a resistance to, and aggressive physical attacks (which would probably only push him around a bit without seriously injuring him).

Her speed is upscaled from Cirno's (one of the weakest characters) skillful dodging of speeding photons with plenty of room and time left to think of a way to continue dodging the constant photon barrage (therefore making her massively-faster-than-light by extent) from a sun that was fired by Utsuho Reiuji, who is basically the sun god. Since Cirno is considered a joke to pretty much any self-respecting character and Flandre is debatably the strongest characters in the series, she's probably leagues faster than Cirno. Without her using her ability, though, she would have a lot of trouble against someone like Pre-Crisis Superman. Her true durability and strength is not known, but she's at least planet busting, and her primary methods of attack are in the form of bullet-hell attacks full of high-speed spiritual energy, which Superman doesn't have a resistance to, and aggressive physical attacks (which would probably only push him around a bit without seriously injuring him).

You still didn't say anything about how fast she was though. And chances are that if she did try to attack Superman, the latter would dodge or simply not be affected by it. He fought multiple planet busting characters before (heck, even Doomsday who is unkillable) and he survived.

You still didn't say anything about how fast she was though. And chances are that if she did try to attack Superman, the latter would dodge or simply not be affected by it. He fought multiple planet busting characters before (heck, even Doomsday who is unkillable) and he survived.

Her speed itself isn't admittedly concrete (then again, a lot of things in the series aren't on purpose), but by using Cirno's photon-dodging as a base level, Cirno is much faster than light. Since Cirno is much faster than light and Flandre is easily faster than Cirno, Flandre is several times faster than the speed of light. To what extent this goes can't be said, but she's at least several times faster than light by that logic. Flan's sister, Remilia, circled the moon in an extremely short period of time, but that's also not a very tell-tale sign of how fast either of the two Scarlet sisters are. All that's really known is that there's a character who is still faster than Remilia (and by extension, Flandre) by the name of Aya. While Flan's physical strikes wouldn't faze Supes, her strong spiritual attacks might prove something to be cautious of. This isn't accounting for her use of the "eye crush," though, which pretty much nothing has a defense against.

Nice point, but then again I don't think being able to read minds and being able to create forcefields is gonna do good agaisnt someone who can travel a billion times faster than the speed of light and blow up entire solar systems with a sneeze.
The Emperor's 4 main antagonists are gods of chaos that can erase star systems (not one system, but multiple) with a mere gaze and the subconscious decision that they don't want it there. He had enough power to keep them at bay for more than 40 thousand years, not only from himself but most mankind. Then, of course Erebus turned to Chaos, he turned Lorgar to Chaos and Lorgar turned Horus to Chaos, starting the Horus Heresy. The Chaos Gods managed to keep everything concealed and the Emperor fucked up for once.

What I'm saying is, I don't think that travel speed matters at all.
What I mean overall is: The Emperor is the "Badass Bookworm" archetype brought up to 11 and on steroids. (For more information, look here.)
Superman is more of a mix between "Badass" and "The Big Guy."

The Emperor is physically and psychically intimidating to the point where he can rival the original gods of his universe, like the C'Tan and Chaos Gods. His power is on the levels of a W40k Old One (I won't bother explaining the terminology, since I'm not sure you care about it,) and he could probably prove to be more than a challenge to them.

To conclude the above arguments, I will actually put the thesis in now: The Emperor would simply come prepared to any fight with Superman. He's hypercompetent and knows what to do against all enemies. I mean, he kept FOUR CHAOS GODS helpless against him slowly making them starve for literally more than 40,000 years. That's far longer than the span of all human civilization in the real world. And he did it by doing exactly what he'd do with Superman; come prepared. He knew the right ways and tactics against Chaos Gods; less emotion, less religion - more science, more atheism - and he applied them not only to himself but he also put it in the Imperial Creed when creating the Imperium of Mankind. Had the Horus Heresy never occurred, he would make the Chaos Gods starve to death. And as I said: They can destroy systems with a mere gaze.

To put it in 3 concise points:
  1. The Emperor would easily find a way to beat, or at least defend against Superman.
  2. Beating opponents far superior to him is nothing new at all.
  3. He has an intellectual edge over Superman.

Her speed itself isn't admittedly concrete (then again, a lot of things in the series aren't on purpose), but by using Cirno's photon-dodging as a base level, Cirno is much faster than light. Since Cirno is much faster than light and Flandre is easily faster than Cirno, Flandre is several times faster than the speed of light. To what extent this goes can't be said, but she's at least several times faster than light by that logic. Flan's sister, Remilia, circled the moon in an extremely short period of time, but that's also not a very tell-tale sign of how fast either of the two Scarlet sisters are. All that's really known is that there's a character who is still faster than Remilia (and by extension, Flandre) by the name of Aya. While Flan's physical strikes wouldn't faze Supes, her strong spiritual attacks might prove something to be cautious of. This isn't accounting for her use of the "eye crush," though, which pretty much nothing has a defense against.

Then again, superman was in a certain galaxy (way far away from Earth, forgot which one it was though) and in under than one minute he was already back at Earth. I doubt Flandre can outspeed him since not even Goku can. About the spiritual attacks... Pretty sure that superman could see them coming (especially since he can read minds, if I'm not wrong) and dodge them.

I think the "eye crush" would give him some trouble, but not be enough to beat him. We're talking about a guy with limitless powers, who else knows what he's capable of.

The Emperor's 4 main antagonists are gods of chaos that can erase star systems (not one system, but multiple) with a mere gaze and the subconscious decision that they don't want it there. He had enough power to keep them at bay for more than 40 thousand years, not only from himself but most mankind. Then, of course Erebus turned to Chaos, he turned Lorgar to Chaos and Lorgar turned Horus to Chaos, starting the Horus Heresy. The Chaos Gods managed to keep everything concealed and the Emperor fucked up for once.

What I'm saying is, I don't think that travel speed matters at all.
What I mean overall is: The Emperor is the "Badass Bookworm" archetype brought up to 11 and on steroids. (For more information, look here.)
Superman is more of a mix between "Badass" and "The Big Guy."

The Emperor is physically and psychically intimidating to the point where he can rival the original gods of his universe, like the C'Tan and Chaos Gods. His power is on the levels of a W40k Old One (I won't bother explaining the terminology, since I'm not sure you care about it,) and he could probably prove to be more than a challenge to them.

To conclude the above arguments, I will actually put the thesis in now: The Emperor would simply come prepared to any fight with Superman. He's hypercompetent and knows what to do against all enemies. I mean, he kept FOUR CHAOS GODS helpless against him slowly making them starve for literally more than 40,000 years. That's far longer than the span of all human civilization in the real world. And he did it by doing exactly what he'd do with Superman; come prepared. He knew the right ways and tactics against Chaos Gods; less emotion, less religion - more science, more atheism - and he applied them not only to himself but he also put it in the Imperial Creed when creating the Imperium of Mankind. Had the Horus Heresy never occurred, he would make the Chaos Gods starve to death. And as I said: They can destroy systems with a mere gaze.

To put it in 3 concise points:
  1. The Emperor would easily find a way to beat, or at least defend against Superman.
  2. Beating opponents far superior to him is nothing new at all.
  3. He has an intellectual edge over Superman.

Fair point. I don't know much else about superman (other than that he can be powered by the sun and... Well, superman is actually quite smart) so I can't really come up with facts to counter yours.

I think the "eye crush" would give him some trouble, but not be enough to beat him. We're talking about a guy with limitless powers, who else knows what he's capable of.

I think that since speed caps generally haven't been relevant for most characters in Touhou, it's hard to put them on a precise point on the speed spectrum beyond putting them above what has been established as a base (Cirno's photon-dodging). If all that's being debated right now is about how fast they are, why not equalize the speed and talk from there?

If the "eye crush" has been stated to destroy "absolutely anything," then it can destroy absolutely anything like it says, especially since that's the only thing canon to base it off of ("word of god" by the creator). If this ability can destroy anything without a trace, then it can destroy Supes. A bloodlusted Flan would immediately go for the kill with this move, and (if speed is equalized) destroy him. If speed is not equalized, however, then it falls to whether Flan is fast enough, and if not, if she can withstand blows from Supes and try again. Her sister was vaporized by a massive laser once and regenerated from nothing, so that might come into play.

Let's set up a more in-character scenario, though. Flandre has somehow escaped into the outside world (specifically the city of Metropolis) and is wreaking buildings and city blocks. Due to her centuries of being a NEET and living in a basement, she doesn't have a great grasp on how to control her powers, and things are being destroyed because of her current inability to have self-control. She isn't inherently evil, but she doesn't understand the repercussions of what she's doing, and she's not meant to be in any place besides the land where she came from (Gensokyo) right now. Supes comes in immediately to put a stop to it. Would he be trying to kill this super-powered little girl or merely subdue/incapacitate her?

I think that since speed caps generally haven't been relevant for most characters in Touhou, it's hard to put them on a precise point on the speed spectrum beyond putting them above what has been established as a base (Cirno's photon-dodging). If all that's being debated right now is about how fast they are, why not equalize the speed and talk from there?

If the "eye crush" has been stated to destroy "absolutely anything," then it can destroy absolutely anything like it says, especially since that's the only thing canon to base it off of ("word of god" by the creator). If this ability can destroy anything without a trace, then it can destroy Supes. A bloodlusted Flan would immediately go for the kill with this move, and (if speed is equalized) destroy him. If speed is not equalized, however, then it falls to whether Flan is fast enough, and if not, if she can withstand blows from Supes and try again. Her sister was vaporized by a massive laser once and regenerated from nothing, so that might come into play.

Let's set up a more in-character scenario, though. Flandre has somehow escaped into the outside world (specifically the city of Metropolis) and is wreaking buildings and city blocks. Due to her centuries of being a NEET and living in a basement, she doesn't have a great grasp on how to control her powers, and things are being destroyed because of her current inability to have self-control. She isn't inherently evil, but she doesn't understand the repercussions of what she's doing, and she's not meant to be in any place besides the land where she came from (Gensokyo) right now. Supes comes in immediately to put a stop to it. Would he be trying to kill this super-powered little girl or merely subdue/incapacitate her?

He killed Doomsday, and the latter was causing less damage than Flandre if we take into account her powers. I doubt he'd take a chance and would simply vaporize her with a huge lazer beam. I doubt she can withstand such an attack from someone with the power to destroy galaxies (and if powered up enough, even the Universe).

Fair point. I don't know much else about superman (other than that he can be powered by the sun and... Well, superman is actually quite smart) so I can't really come up with facts to counter yours.
I am aware Superman isn't a complete buffon like some think, but the intelligence of most DC Universe geniuses pales in comparison to the Emperor. He's literally stated to be the greatest and most transcendent state that a human body and mind can achieve, as well as one of the most powerful psychic presences that ever graced the galaxy. The Emperor over human history was multiple people, ranging from leaders, messiahs, prophets, scientists, inventors and others, and each time he appeared as another person he brought advancement and progress until he took his prime form (In the appearance picture) and created the Imperium to conquer the stars.

Also, there's nothing really shameful about The Emperor being far more OP than Superman, because the universe The Emperor comes from, aka: Warhammer 40,000 has a single rule: If everything is OP, then nothing is. A basic meatshield in W40k is a supersoldier demigod in other universes in comparison.

He killed Doomsday, and the latter was causing less damage than Flandre if we take into account her powers. I doubt he'd take a chance and would simply vaporize her with a huge lazer beam. I doubt she can withstand such an attack from someone with the power to destroy galaxies (and if powered up enough, even the Universe).

This is the way I see it in that in-character scenario: Given that Superman is the ultimate boyscout, he'd probably at least give Flandre a chance first, especially since she has a very human-like and childish appearance. After her seeing someone from the outside flying towards her, she'd probably immediately stop her destruction and get curious about Supes. She'd ask him a few questions about what he is and what he does, showing that she actually has humanity. After learning that Supes is apparently really strong, she would challenge him to fight with spell card rules (which by virtue limits both parties to have all attacks be avoidable and non-lethal). Given that he'd have no idea what it is, she might try to explain it as best she can. If he accepted, it might be a question of whether Flan would heed his advice about moving someplace less in danger of collateral damage or just start attacking him from that point on.

tl;dr I don't think he'd try to kill her after she shows some humanity and reasonability.

I know he's not as OP some of the others listed but damn it all if he doesn't fucking piss me off: Sasuke Uchiha. He should have by all rights fucking DIED in the battle against Deidara. And every fucking problem he comes across, BAM, Sharingan. Ughhhhhhh...

Precursors from Halo
Only because 343i hasn't actually established a cap, so we don't know how powerful they really are. Only that one of them could subliminally control all life on a Halo ring and when the Precursors were killed off, only their bodies were destroyed. They made the Flood to punish the Forerunners and to wipe the galaxy (possibly universe) clean of life, so the Precursors could have a blank canvas. (My theory now) Since the Flood wasn't completely destroyed, the Precursors didn't deem it necessary to create any more bodies for themselves, since the Flood hadn't failed yet. In fact, since they'd removed the Forerunners, they had succeeded in their primary mission, and since all the other races were less advanced than the Forerunners, it would be relatively easy comparatively to wipe them out, and so they let the Feral Flood continue.

On the subject of Flandre's Eye Crush.

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear) returned from being erased from reality simply because he wanted to. This was after seeing his past self die, if I'm not mistaken.

On the subject of Flandre's Eye Crush.

Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear) returned from being erased from reality simply because he wanted to. This was after seeing his past self die, if I'm not mistaken.

You've lost me. If that's the case, then having something like that go against absolute destruction is a case of "unstoppable force vs. immovable object," which is purely speculative. There was also a situation tied to Sol Badguy's ressurection. Whether that erasure was as powerful as it seemed might be up for debate in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back