Most OP Fictional Character?

Not even bringing other series into this, but wouldn't the EU's Darth Sidius or Darth Nihilis alone defeat Abeloth?
I doubt it. All Nihilus really has is his extremely powerful skills in absorbing life from people. To an extend that he can take life from all the inhabitants of an entire planet. Sidious might be a challenge, but Abeloth would most likely win in the end.

As for OP char, I would also say Abeloth. It is not even sure if she was actually killed.

Not even bringing other series into this, but wouldn't the EU's Darth Sidius or Darth Nihilis alone defeat Abeloth?
I don't think so, Abeloth would probably kill them/turn them over to her side/absorb their own life force (for lack of a better term) before they came close to killing her.

I doubt it. All Nihilus really has is his extremely powerful skills in absorbing life from people. To an extend that he can take life from all the inhabitants of an entire planet. Sidious might be a challenge, but Abeloth would most likely win in the end.

As for OP char, I would also say Abeloth. It is not even sure if she was actually killed.
This

Also IIRC Abeloth has not been killed yet.

I don't think so, Abeloth would probably kill them/turn them over to her side/absorb their own life force (for lack of a better term) before they came close to killing her.

This

And she will never be... because that is Legends now :(

Also for OP chars
Durge: a Gen'Dai bounty hunter. The only way to kill him is by destroying him at atomic level. To add, his armor and equipment and over a thousand years of experience.
Darth Sion: he can call upon his hatred and pain to rise up when struck down. Also, the more pain and hatred, the stronger he gets.
Vitiate: the Sith Emperor of the Sith Empire after the Great Hyperspace Wars. He once managed to take control of the minds of 8000 Sith Lords to fuel a ritual to absorb all life on his home world.

This

From what I read about her, she didn't look anywhere near Nihilius' level. She destroyed buildings in a fit of rage, but that's about it. Nothing on a planetary scale, for sure. Besides, Luke Skywalker still defeated/possibly killed her.

From what I read about her, she didn't look anywhere near Nihilius' level. She destroyed buildings in a fit of rage, but that's about it. Nothing on a planetary scale, for sure. Besides, Luke Skywalker still defeated/possibly killed her.

Oh, not at all. Abeloth, for all intents and purposes, is a literal god. She's so extremely powerful she could destroy all life in the galaxy if she wanted to. She can stay alive by taking over bodies of whoever she felt like, she could even bend space and time itself. She's absolutely the most powerful being in the star wars universe

Oh, not at all. Abeloth, for all intents and purposes, is a literal god. She's so extremely powerful she could destroy all life in the galaxy if she wanted to. She can stay alive by taking over bodies of whoever she felt like, she could even bend space and time itself. She's absolutely the most powerful being in the star wars universe

Luke still beat her, though.

The mayonnaise god, Mara.
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete knows what I'm talking about, but I'm afraid I can't show a picture. Basically a giant green penis.
It's Japanese, don't be so surprised.
As long as we aren't being serious, what about the Simpson family? In the Simpson's Game, the Simpson's not only defeated Matt Groening, their creator, but also defeated the Christian God in a DDR battle.

Or SCP-682. It's a reptilian Kaiju thing that always seems to survive attempts to kill it and become immune to thing that tried to kill it. This includes exposure to insta-kill, reality warping SCP's, beings and weapons specifically designed to kill SCP-682, so on so forth.

Or SCP-682. It's a reptilian Kaiju thing that always seems to survive attempts to kill it and become immune to thing that tried to kill it. This includes exposure to insta-kill, reality warping SCP's, beings and weapons specifically designed to kill SCP-682, so on so forth.
Nuclear weapons too if one is fired at it?

What about insta-kills that ignore all durability and methods of prevention, regardless of circumstances?

It was hit with >20,000,000,000 hydrogen bombs, but a small amount of its blood was left to adapt. It wasn't deatomized at all, iirc.

It was hit with >20,000,000,000 hydrogen bombs, but a small amount of its blood was left to adapt. It wasn't deatomized at all, iirc.
The things that could possibly deatomize it didn't even want to try. Like when they tried to ask that particular scp if there was a way to safely destroy 682 without damaging reality.
"Your foundation couldn't afford it, and you certainly couldn't afford it."

I don't think they even got the chance to see if it would work due to the SCP's hypothetical planet-swallowing began. Running off that story alone, it hasn't been de-atomized yet, and the specific wording of the last entry mentions that it reformed from a small amount of blood (somehow despite the pure destructive force of that many bombs). Based on the entries alone, it seems to imply that 682 can't reform from absolutely nothing.

The things that could possibly deatomize it didn't even want to try. Like when they tried to ask that particular scp if there was a way to safely destroy 682 without damaging reality.
"Your foundation couldn't afford it, and you certainly couldn't afford it."
They haven't tried to like, give that SCP a one-way trip to the sun...

You'd actually die if you honestly killed SCP-682. Another story by the same author on the SCP site implies that SCP-682 acts as a sort of universal keystone, or anchor. A universe can't exist without an SCP-682. No SCP-682, no universe, no murderer. Total reset.

I don't think Saitama or Goku could survive the entire universe deleting itself because they somehow killed a universal anchor. Superman punched a dimension apart though, he might be able to make it.

Just because it's implied that scp-682 is some sort of universal anchor doesn't mean it's true, but I guess you'd be better safe than sorry. Have we found the most OP fictional character?

I was just illustrating a possibility I don't think anyone mentioned. I think the most OP fictional character is Spongebob Squarepants.

If 682 was anywhere outside its respective universe, it would no longer be a universal anchor, since it has no metaphysical bearing on other universes. This opens a lot of opportunities for 682 to be taken out through sheer force alone. Even inside its own universe, we have Superman, who can (depending on what version we're talking about) destroy 682 and escape/tank the collapsing universe; Yukari Yakumo, who could deny 682's existence by manipulating the border of life and death and then manipulate the border of strength and weakness to let her tank an imploding universe; Flandre Scarlet, who can at least permanently destroy 682 with a pyrrhic victory; or any of the Hourai immortals if they managed to find a way to permanently kill 682. They'd at least tank the destruction of the universe due to pure immortality, but permanently killing it is the bigger problem for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back