Most OP Fictional Character?

Guys, clearly the answer is Kirby. Get with it.

Kirby is by far the most overpowered Nintendo character. His victory over Magolor is basically proof of that. He can endure massive lasers, the sun, and black holes. I'm pretty sure the only way to destroy him is with hax.

The Xeelee. Shoots galaxies like bullets. Can also wipe galaxies out in a flick of a wrist. Acausal time travel. So majority of universes' idea of a battlefield is actually their idea of a building block. Literally so. There's a reason for this:

LJeEPUd.jpg

Last edited:
Not only that, but Kirby can inhale his enemies and copy their abilities. In Kirby 64, he was able to mix abilities.

There's an argument going on between Superman and the Emperor. (Is that over? I just skimmed through the argument.) My answer? Kirby, as he can inhale both of them and mix their abilities together.

Of course, there's the argument that both would stop Kirby from inhaling them. There's three different types of Kirby inhales. Normal, Super, and Hypernova. Super Inhale allows Kirby to show in enemies bigger and farther away from him. Hypernova can suck up anything. Now using Hypernova doesn't allow Kirby to copy (mostly for gameplay reasons) but the enemy is still defeat if Kirby swallows them, as Kirby's stomach is an entirely different dimension.

Some of his abilities are super strong as well. Fighter can crack an entire planet in half. Crash causes an explosion that can destroy entire space ships. Archer, when ducking, prevents anything from hurting him, including giant lasers.

But mainly, Kirby's strongest point comes from his power to inhale enemies and steal their abilities.

Done.

Not only that, but Kirby can inhale his enemies and copy their abilities. In Kirby 64, he was able to mix abilities.

There's an argument going on between Superman and the Emperor. (Is that over? I just skimmed through the argument.) My answer? Kirby, as he can inhale both of them and mix their abilities together.

Of course, there's the argument that both would stop Kirby from inhaling them. There's three different types of Kirby inhales. Normal, Super, and Hypernova. Super Inhale allows Kirby to show in enemies bigger and farther away from him. Hypernova can suck up anything. Now using Hypernova doesn't allow Kirby to copy (mostly for gameplay reasons) but the enemy is still defeat if Kirby swallows them, as Kirby's stomach is an entirely different dimension.

Some of his abilities are super strong as well. Fighter can crack an entire planet in half. Crash causes an explosion that can destroy entire space ships. Archer, when ducking, prevents anything from hurting him, including giant lasers.

But mainly, Kirby's strongest point comes from his power to inhale enemies and steal their abilities.

Done.

Hence the need for

Absolute destruction without exception

Insta-death no matter what

Boundary manipulation

Full immortality to just survive something like Kirby

Etc.

I'm of the opinion that I don't think Superman or the Emperor could actually kill Kirby—he's literally just that strong. This is why hax abilities like I mentioned earlier are possibly the only means of taking him out.

I mean, Kirby can actually get killed very easily. He isn't that smart either.

We haven't seen anything so far that can kill Kirby. In-game mechanics don't count, and he's succeeded with defeating everyone in his path, including characters like Marx, Sectonia, Magolor, 02, etc. Kirby is also incredibly young for his lifespan as a Star Warrior, so it makes sense for him to have the intelligence of a child.

Done.
My answer? The Emperor is too smart and powerful for it. He'd put Kirby in a psychic cage and perform experiments 'on the xeno.'

As for your point about Kirby's endurance, the Emperor could create warpstorms on a whim, and before you talk: a warpstorm is an incursion into realspace from the immaterial realm, that brings madness, death and destroys all laws of physics. Even Kirby would be turned into a formless mush and die.

Even Kirby would be turned into a formless mush and die

Kirby does have toon force on his side, so I wouldn't ignore that.

How would the Emperor do against someone who can manipulate any boundary? Example: Manipulate the Boundary of Dream and Reality and then just ignore all the laws of physics anyway, manipulate the Boundary of Strength and Weakness to make his armor weaker than paper and his hits weaker than paper cuts, etc? This is ignoring using something like the Boundary of Life and Death to just go for a cheap insta-kill.

I think what I'm trying to ask is if someone can still beat the Emperor even when he has prep time.

Kirby does have toon force on his side, so I wouldn't ignore that.

How would the Emperor do against someone who can manipulate any boundary? Example: Manipulate the Boundary of Dream and Reality and then just ignore all the laws of physics anyway, manipulate the Boundary of Strength and Weakness to make his armor weaker than paper and his hits weaker than paper cuts, etc? This is ignoring using something like the Boundary of Life and Death to just go for a cheap insta-kill.

I think what I'm trying to ask is if someone can still beat the Emperor even when he has prep time.
Oh, without a doubt!

Although it would be next to impossible to do it PERMANENTLY due to his perpetuality, the Emperor was beaten once, meaning if you are very powerful you can do it too. But don't be fooled, because the Emperor would find countermeasures even against that, probably using some psychic amulet that adds several extra layers of weave to reality itself. Facing an opponent like this without prep time though, spells out death even for him; at least for some time (Ahem, perpetual.)

Or any of the old fans.
Someone I know said that it went on a steady decline since 5D's.
When you get to XYZ's and Pendulum monsters the game gets needlessly complicated. I stopped paying attention to the game halfway through 5ds, which is when they introduced Synchro monsters.

Also the Cage family (Johnny and Cassie.) Regular humans that have defeated Shinnok, formerly a Deity.

The mayonnaise god, Mara.
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete knows what I'm talking about, but I'm afraid I can't show a picture. Basically a giant green penis.
It's Japanese, don't be so surprised.

Last edited:
The mayonnaise god, Mara.
DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete knows what I'm talking about, but I'm afraid I can't show a picture. Basically a giant green penis.
It's Japanese, don't be so surprised.

Sometimes I wonder to myself, are the Japanese really human? Did the USA hit them way too hard during WWII or weren't they hit hard enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back