Most OP Fictional Character?

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically as the title says—name off the most overpowered pre-existing fictional character you can think of that isn't just a straight-up unkillable, omnipotent god (No "The Presence" from DC, "The One Above All" from Marvel, etc.) and explain why they're the most overpowered. The character needs to exist as part of the universe.

I nominate Flandre Scarlet from Touhou Project as a viable candidate.

856837C0-9A6F-4C8B-8039-656E0A395D49-831-0000008768AD8F52_tmp.jpg

This loli's signature ability is the ability to destroy anything by crushing its "eye" in the palm of her hand (everything has an eye), which was confirmed straight from the words of the creator. Taken to its extreme, this power would allow her to destroy any physical object and even abstract concepts like time, thought, and the color red. She also has insane, possibly planet-level durability, and she's strong enough to the point where she usually plays with her opponent whenever she's fighting. When she gets bored, it's likely that she'll crush that thing's eye, destroying the being instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're going into OP characters. We can't ever not include Gold Experience Requiem.

GERFirst.png

The Final Stand of Giorno Giovanna while it does not have much in the way of destructive power. It makes up for that weakness in having the single greatest defensive ability ever made. GER's ability is to rewrite causality. Yeah you know, the one thing that makes this universe work correctly, cause and effect doesn't apply to GER. It does this by nullifying the effects of any and all actions an opponent can take, effectively making it invincible to any attack. This ability even works beyond time and space as seen when Giorno's GER defeats Diavolo's King Crimson in his own dimension. Its also an automatic ability that works without the need to react or have a conscious user. 

The only counter to this ability is to be able to warp and change and warp reality at a higher level than GER can (as seen with Ascended DIO's The World Over Heaven). So you have to basically be God or close to it un order to defeat GER.

Probably God from the bible.

Whoa there, that could cause some trouble here. Please, think about posting next time. Thank you

Dante

hqdefault.jpg
No not this dante

35d4w7.jpg
This dante

God isn't fictional.

If we're talking about overpowered characters, it would be Beerus from Dragon Ball Z.

They guy is stronger than Goku himself...

God isn't fictional.

If we're talking about overpowered characters, it would be Beerus from Dragon Ball Z.

But didn't Goku get his 5th or 6th not-so-final form and beat him still?

God isn't fictional.

I personally don't believe in a god, but if you do, more power to you.

Also, yeah, Beerus is crazy tough. I mean, he is the god of destruction after all. 

@Throne Trinity I saw the joke in what you said, but I know a lot of people would get all up in arms about it. I try not to, being a Methodist myself, but I did feel a twinge of frustration from reading that. It may be a joke, but to some, you're offending what they believe in. To avoid an argument, I'm going to suggest that you at least set some sort of trigger warning any time you make a joke like that. Sorry if this seems rude; I just feel that we're all exhausted from long, drawn out arguments about religion and belief systems.

This is has been a badly written PSA brought to you by your local Genork.

ANYWAY

I can't help but throw Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail up in here.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn nakama.... Seriously, though, he always manages to find the strength to fight off whoever's threatening the kingdom purely for the sake of his family, Fairy Tail. Whether this strength comes from an ultra-powerful fire power that he eats and draws energy from, a new power up that allows him to use a mixture of fire and lightning, gaining speed to confuse the enemy, or just a straight up power up from who knows where, Natsu's a damn scary force to be reckoned with.

I...had something else and I forgot. Rip. Oh, well. That's my share.

Please don't kill me.

Saitama from One Punch Man. Anyone that can destroy you with a single punch and be barely effected by your attacks is way overpowered in my opinion.

The Emperor from Warhammer 40k.

He's God, and also the sole reason that the humans are alive. He's pretty cool.

Gilgamesh and his ridiculously OP Noble Phantasm. The fact that he's also a demigod and arguably one of the most powerful classes shouldn't be forgotten either.

Gilgamesh and his ridiculously OP Noble Fantasm. The fact that he's also a demigod and arguably one of the most powerful classes shouldn't be forgotten either.

Makes you wonder why he loses so much.

Makes you wonder why he loses so much.
Though him and Kirei did manage to win the war in Fate/Zero.

(Wouldn't read the above if you haven't watched Fate/Zero yet so...yeah.)

It does...Probably his attitude and personality. That seems like it could be the case...

Or the fact he gets stuck with the worst masters ever.

Though him and Kirei did manage to win the war in Fate/Zero.

It does...Probably his attitude and personality. That seems like it could be the case...

Or the fact he gets stuck with the worst masters ever.

Haven't watched it, so...

Anything from Suggsverse. An extract about one of the minor, low-level characters:

Allegretto attempted to attack her with a series of heavy blows. In a mere femtosecond, he unleashed 37 tredecillion distinct attacks.

Anything from Suggsverse. An extract about one of the minor, low-level characters:

Allegretto attempted to attack her with a series of heavy blows. In a mere femtosecond, he unleashed 37 tredecillion distinct attacks.

But Suggsverse is 10^12762 layers below garbage tier, so it doesn't count.  :smile3:

@IctoraPost

But Suggsverse is 10^12762 layers below garbage tier, so it doesn't count.  :smile3:

No, no, no. It's 10∞∞∞∞^ ∞∞∞∞∞to the infinite power of an infinity an infinite times times an infinity so large that an infinity so large that, to contain all the infinites, an infinite universe of infinities must be created to fill the infinite multiverses of infinite infinite infinities to the power of an infinite omniverse of infinite multiverses of infinite universes of infinite infinities all to the power of so many infinities that it infinitely goes all the infinite way back so that it counts.

No, no, no. It's 10∞∞∞∞^ ∞∞∞∞∞to the infinite power of an infinity an infinite times times an infinity so large that an infinity so large that, to contain all the infinites, an infinite universe of infinities must be created to fill the infinite multiverses of infinite infinite infinities to the power of an infinite omniverse of infinite multiverses of infinite universes of infinite infinities all to the power of so many infinities that it infinitely goes all the infinite way back so that it counts.

But it really doesn't count, lol. You can hardly even say it's a "story." It was made by a butthurt user on a vs. forum who intentionally went out of his way to make that abomination of a " 'verse," which really discredits it.

But it really doesn't count, lol. You can hardly even say it's a "story." It was made by a butthurt user on a vs. forum who intentionally went out of his way to make that abomination of a " 'verse," which really discredits it.

Well, that's debatable. We don't really know the true reason why Suggs wrote the stuff, and it's still a fictional series with characters in it, so it should technically could. But I get why it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back