Most OP Fictional Character?

Alright, after a little bit more research, Flandre's eye crush might not be as all-encompassing as I think it is. If I'm right, it has the ability to destroy anything tied to matter absolutely. This means that she is a peak-level 3D character, and if she can acknowledge the presence of her opponent and promptly use the eye crush, she can destroy the likes of Superman, Goku, Whis, Saitama, and Deadpool in the blink of an eye since it goes FTL, ignores all durability, and ignores immortality in the case of needing some bit of the body still intact to regenerate or requiring a certain item to truly kill someone. If a character can regenerate from absolutely nothing, then they can probably counter Flandre's ability. In the case of 682, she can absolutely annihilate its existence in a pyrrhic victory.

Yukari Yakumo, on the other hand...
IMG_2598.JPG
...is among a small few characters I can think of who are as close as possible to being omnipotent without actually being omnipotent or 100% immortal. She can wipe the existence of characters like Superman, Goku, etc. by manipulating the Border of Reality and Fiction, making it as if they never existed. In order not to be instantly destroyed by her, a character needs to at least have extreme hax-resistance (like Bill Cypher, for instance, who is also a total reality warper when he's unrestrained) and cannot rely on reality in order to survive.

If facing 682, Yukari can simply eliminate his existence altogether with the aforementioned border. If the theory of 682 being a universe anchor is true, then Yukari would also make the entire SCP universe disappear in one go. Even in the case of an imploding universe, she can gap out of the universe or tank the sheer power of the imploding universe via border hax.

Against GER, Yukari can really screw up the stand's main ability by just making a border between Stand and Stand User, or she can break the Border of Nullification itself and render its defensive abilities useless.

If she's somehow killed or has her own existence wiped, she will come back regardless since she can manipulate the Border of Life and Death and seemlessly travel between reality and fiction, respectively. You would need to first completely eliminate any chance of her being able to use her reality warping at all, and then get rid of her, which would require a character closer to (if not at full) omnipotence.
Sunstone Sunstone DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Donder172 Donder172
TPBx TPBx

Last edited:
Alright, after a little bit more research, Flandre's eye crush might not be as all-encompassing as I think it is. If I'm right, it has the ability to destroy anything tied to matter absolutely. This means that she is a peak-level 3D character, and if she can acknowledge the presence of her opponent and promptly use the eye crush, she can destroy the likes of Superman, Goku, Whis, Saitama, and Deadpool in the blink of an eye since it goes FTL, ignores all durability, and ignores immortality in the case of needing some bit of the body still intact to regenerate or requiring a certain item to truly kill someone. If a character can regenerate from absolutely nothing, then they can probably counter Flandre's ability. In the case of 682, she can absolutely annihilate its existence in a pyrrhic victory.

Yukari Yakumo, on the other hand...
View attachment 299241
...is among a small few characters I can think of who are as close as possible to being omnipotent without actually being omnipotent or 100% immortal. She can wipe the existence of characters like Superman, Goku, etc. by manipulating the Border of Reality and Fiction, making it as if they never existed. In order not to be instantly destroyed by her, a character needs to at least have extreme hax-resistance (like Bill Cypher, for instance, who is also a total reality warper when he's unrestrained) and cannot rely on reality in order to survive.

If facing 682, Yukari can simply eliminate his existence altogether with the aforementioned border. If the theory of 682 being a universe anchor is true, then Yukari would also make the entire SCP universe disappear in one go. Even in the case of an imploding universe, she can gap out of the universe or tank the sheer power of the imploding universe via border hax.

Against GER, Yukari can really screw up the stand's main ability by just making a border between Stand and Stand User, or she can break the Border of Nullification itself and render its defensive abilities useless.

If she's somehow killed or has her own existence wiped, she will come back regardless since she can manipulate the Border of Life and Death and seemlessly travel between reality and fiction, respectively. You would need to first completely eliminate any chance of her being able to use her reality warping at all, and then get rid of her, which would require a character closer to (if not at full) omnipotence.
Sunstone Sunstone DemetrioMachete DemetrioMachete Donder172 Donder172
TPBx TPBx
You win... Not even Sion can survive that. And he survived so much death blows that his entire body is shattered. Litterly shattered.
"In his years as a Sith Marauder, Sion regularly fought on the front lines of the Great Sith War, and in surviving, he built up a tolerance to pain. When at last he achieved his method of immortality, every centimeter of Sion's body crawled with agony. Sion's flesh was decomposing,[2] covered in cracks and scars,[1] and his body existed in a state of undeath.[2] His skeleton was fractured in thousands of places, as every bone in his body had been splintered repeatedly and then reassembled.[1] The Force was all that held him together." - Wookieepedia

If 682 was anywhere outside its respective universe, it would no longer be a universal anchor, since it has no metaphysical bearing on other universes. This opens a lot of opportunities for 682 to be taken out through sheer force alone. Even inside its own universe, we have Superman, who can (depending on what version we're talking about) destroy 682 and escape/tank the collapsing universe; Yukari Yakumo, who could deny 682's existence by manipulating the border of life and death and then manipulate the border of strength and weakness to let her tank an imploding universe; Flandre Scarlet, who can at least permanently destroy 682 with a pyrrhic victory; or any of the Hourai immortals if they managed to find a way to permanently kill 682. They'd at least tank the destruction of the universe due to pure immortality, but permanently killing it is the bigger problem for them.
In 682's termination log, they used SCP-507, a being that can displace itself and other beings into other dimensions. 507 did this to 682, and it still came back.
Chances are, if it's Eye is crushed by Flandre, it will find a way to return to existing without an Eye, or if it is shifted on the boundaries of reality, it will adapt to be able to position itself in reality.

My only explanation, beyond the whole Universal Anchor thing, is that 682 is a true immortal creature, which no amount of lovecraftian horror, reality warping, toon-forcing or game breaking will permanently kill.

But then 682 attempts to pin John Cena. He kicks out at two and hits 682 with an Attitude Adjustment and asserts himself as the most powerful character in fiction.

In 682's termination log, they used SCP-507, a being that can displace itself and other beings into other dimensions. 507 did this to 682, and it still came back.
Chances are, if it's Eye is crushed by Flandre, it will find a way to return to existing without an Eye, or if it is shifted on the boundaries of reality, it will adapt to be able to position itself in reality.

My only explanation, beyond the whole Universal Anchor thing, is that 682 is a true immortal creature, which no amount of lovecraftian horror, reality warping, toon-forcing or game breaking will permanently kill.

But then 682 attempts to pin John Cena. He kicks out at two and hits 682 with an Attitude Adjustment and asserts himself as the most powerful character in fiction.
I wonder what happens if you put 682 in a room with Darth Nihilus... or well... just near him

They understand each others hatred and pain, unite and screw the world.
Nihilus is a bit different... a quote from Visas Marr
"He is a wound in the Force, more presence than flesh, and in his wake life dies… sacrificing itself to his hunger."

"He had learned some of the greatest of the Sith teachings, but such practices took the form of dependence. They would make him stronger, but only for a time, and he would have to feed upon Force energy to replenish his strength. For this reason, Force-sensitives and worlds rich in the Force would draw him. His reach in the Force eventually extended to a point where he could feel Force users throughout the galaxy to find planets he would then cleanse entirely, killing everything who was touched by the Force. Prolonged use of this power made him a threat to all life, as his craving grew more intense with each feeding. Eventually, Nihilus' hunger controlled him, not the other way around, and the Sith Lord would instinctively feed upon those around him, slowly killing them. Nihilus' very speech caused pain and death to all who heard it, and those who served him became utter slaves in time."

To add, he doesn't care about organization. He believes death is the sole purpose of life.

But then Batman comes in with Bat Cena-Repellant, and he wins due to having prep time. Batman with prep >>>> everyone else.

That's a pretty bold claim. It asserts that 682 can regenerate from absolutely nothing and that it's absolutely immortal—an immovable object, if you will.

From what I've read, it's been left with a small amount of blood and regenerated from that, and it's been displaced to a different dimension and came back. Neither of these two instances implied absolute destruction with no traces left, and it's going up against word-of-god in both cases (The eye crush can destroy anything/all things have an "eye", and Yukari can "manipulate all borders"). I'm under the impression that its regeneration might be a no-limits-fallacy, but I might be wrong. Unless 682 has a word-of-god statement saying that it can't be destroyed under any circumstances (A.K.A. absolute immortality), then I'm not sure if it holds a candle to the other statements. Even still, I feel like 682 can't stand up at all to any character who is omnipotent (TOAA, Presence, etc.) since it can be destroyed in the first place, which would mean that it's not 100% immortal (with that basically meaning omnipotence). It probably defeats the purpose of the thread if it can't technically be destroyed at all.

Has anyone brought up Chuck Norris, or does that not count since he's not fictional?

I think there's an implied "This is a pretty serious discussion" here, so no memes, no toon force (since it's basically immeasurable anyway), and no Suggsverse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back