Most OP Fictional Character?

One of my friends dnd characters, kitural. OR their friends character sledge 

Dante vs. Lute: Dante uses his heightened senses and speed to speed-blitz Lute with a gun or a blade. Even against AS Lute, I'm pretty sure Dante is immortal, so Lute probably can't effectively kill Dante in that case.

Dante is Not Immortal. He has extreme healing that lets him survive the biggest of sword impalements. In the games, his "HP bar" is actually his healing limit. This is explained by how a kiss from Nevan is able to remove some "hp". But that combined with his Speed, Defense, Power and Wits, he's basically unkillable.

One of my friends dnd characters, kitural. OR their friends character sledge 

Sledge goes up against any respectable spellcaster with reasonable difficulty. He'll fall victim to just about any spell that requires a save.

Kitural barely has 100 hp. An Ancient Red Dragon forced him to make death saves. Hardly the strongest ever.

What, really? He never told me about that. The way he describes kitural makes him sound invincible.

Here's another couple.

Bo-bobo Bobobo-bo (like with Saitama, the power of Parody can prevail over reality warpers like Flandre.)

Mr. Popo (The TeamFourStar version. No explanation necessary.)

Jotaro Kujo (Star Platinum's ability is not time stop, it is Deus ex Machina.)

Squirrel Girl.. I dunno. She effortlessly defeated Deadpool, Dr. Doom and Thanos.

The Doom Marine genocides demons with conventional and energy weapons. He's probably top-tier in the "Fighting Normals" but unable to battle reality warpers.

Superman.

Most Daedric entities from Elder Scrolls.

How doth Touhou stack up against them?

Yo, I'm about to spit out text walls of analysis on this stuff. Should this be a general "does this 'verse stand a chance in a battle" or a "what would actually happen if X character entered the 'verse, in-character aspects intact" type of thing?

@DemetrioMachete

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad props to @Captain Gensokyofor doing the research and giving this thread some really interesting content

Maybe I wouldn't be out of place doing useless debating about a topic that isn't applicable to everyday life or filling the comment section of a Death Battle video with saltiness. Oh, wait.

(I don't care what you think: Mario > Sonic and Bowser stomps Ganon hard.)

@Shirou Emiya

Last edited by a moderator:
How about some current events. The guy with the marshmallow gun who can kill Goku. He must be above universal tier. Take that!

What, really? He never told me about that. The way he describes kitural makes him sound invincible.

Just with his Gun and an Action Surge Kitural can do over 100 damage in a single turn. But he is extremely frail and cannot withstand attacks that autohit like Dragon Breath.

Sledge has weak mental stats but makes up for that by having nearly 500 hp and resistance to anything that wants to try and drop that hp (except psychic damage.) he also averages 100 damage a turn without an action surge. The drawback is that Sledge is at the mercy of spellcasters with his low Int, Wis and Cha.

You want an example of OP try my own fighter, Titan. In the same campaign, Titan is the supreme master of Armor and almost can never be hit. Plus his armor allows him 10 minutes of complete non-magic invulnerability. If something does hit him he has the hp to suck it up (300 exactly.)

Just with his Gun and an Action Surge Kitural can do over 100 damage in a single turn. But he is extremely frail and cannot withstand attacks that autohit like Dragon Breath.

Sledge has weak mental stats but makes up for that by having nearly 500 hp and resistance to anything that wants to try and drop that hp (except psychic damage.) he also averages 100 damage a turn without an action surge. The drawback is that Sledge is at the mercy of spellcasters with his low Int, Wis and Cha.

You want an example of OP try my own fighter, Titan. In the same campaign, Titan is the supreme master of Armor and almost can never be hit. Plus his armor allows him 10 minutes of complete non-magic invulnerability. If something does hit him he has the hp to suck it up (300 exactly.)

Wtf.... Why... Why are the dm's pets always so op.

Wtf.... Why... Why are the dm's pets always so op.

Actually, the guy who made Sledge helped me roll up Titan. I kid you not we rolled 4 18's for his beginning stats. Then a 13 for Wis and 11 for Cha. Using ability score increases, we made those 4 18's into 20's.

So he is incredibly strong, dextrous, tough and an intellectual genius, but he is naive and socially lacking.

Plus he does considerably less damage than Kitural and Sledge. Roughly 40 per turn.

Ignoring obvious and more popular fictional characters, to give light to a few I would have to say the whole "flock" from Maximum Ride. Those overpowered bastards pissed me off to no end.

Ignoring obvious and more popular fictional characters, to give light to a few I would have to say the whole "flock" from Maximum Ride. Those overpowered bastards pissed me off to no end.

Well, now I've gotta ask: What's Maximum Ride?

Also, super-long analysis post coming you guys' way.

Well, now I've gotta ask: What's Maximum Ride?

Also, super-long analysis post coming you guys' way.

A teen book series about a group of kids who had been experimented on and turned into avian hybrids who can fly faster than the speed of sound with wingspands so wrongfully proportioned to their height (they're massive) it would actually be comical if the author didn't constantly write the characters into metaphorical corners and then give them insane overpowered abilities to get out of the situation that then wouldn't be mentioned ever again in the series.

A teen book series about a group of kids who had been experimented on and turned into avian hybrids who can fly faster than the speed of sound with wingspands so wrongfully proportioned to their height (they're massive) it would actually be comical if the author didn't constantly write the characters into metaphorical corners and then give them insane overpowered abilities to get out of the situation that then wouldn't be mentioned ever again in the series.

Sounds like poor writing—so unfortunate.

Actually, the guy who made Sledge helped me roll up Titan. I kid you not we rolled 4 18's for his beginning stats. Then a 13 for Wis and 11 for Cha. Using ability score increases, we made those 4 18's into 20's.

So he is incredibly strong, dextrous, tough and an intellectual genius, but he is naive and socially lacking.

Plus he does considerably less damage than Kitural and Sledge. Roughly 40 per turn.

But tanks aren't supposed to do a lot of damage right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back