• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy β€” π’Žπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’•'𝒔 π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’π’„π’† ; π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘›.

bump πŸ¦‡

Hi, this sounds so fun. I'm such a nerd for vampire lore. Are applications still open? Thanks!

interested
Hi, this sounds so fun. I'm such a nerd for vampire lore. Are applications still open? Thanks!
i love this
I'm interested if there is still room.
hey i'm glad yall are interested! this isn't a first come first served rp, but actually application based, and we're open for applications til this wednesday. please check out these links for more info πŸ¦‡πŸ–€
CHARACTER CREATION | OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

WAIITTT APPS CLOSE TODAY? DAMMIT-

I just saw this and I wanted to apply lmao, let's see if I can submit one in time akdkae

WAIITTT APPS CLOSE TODAY? DAMMIT-
actually i'm sorry i forgot to update here!! if you check the ooc thread, you'll see that i updated the deadline til friday! pls feel free to apply :-D

Awesome, I'm not too late!
Eggciting news~
I'll apply after I get off work. I like this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back