• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy โ€” ๐’Ž๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•'๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ; ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›.

low fidelity

๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด

• moment's silence

"when stunted hand earns place with man by mere monstrosity, alarms are struck and shore is shook by sheer atrocity."

โ™กdesign by low fidelity, coded by uxieโ™ก

MOMENT'S SILENCE ;
"when stunted hand earns place with man by mere monstrosity,
alarms are struck and shore is shook by sheer atrocity."

INTRODUCTION ;

The small town of St. Helena was nestled deep into the Pacific Northwest of the United States, barely a dot on the map amidst the rainy deciduous forests and bordering a nearby Native reservation. The PNW was known for it's near constant overcast weather, rained on by thunderstorms and chilled with bitter winters. St. Helena was a town meant to be driven through, nothing worth stopping for except gas and a hot diner meal. With a population barely reaching 3,000 people, the biggest appeal was a nearby drizzly beach, a movie theater, and a decent high school. Life should have been idyllic and normal, until a string of gruesome murders happened within a month, leaving the town in shock and dismay.

The killings made national news; the people of St. Helena couldn't wrap their heads around the sudden deaths, and even moreso on how they died. After the discovery of the first body, people theorized it had been a freak bear attack, something quite uncommon but not entirely unheard of. But only eight days later came the next body, and then the next, and then the next. Six people dead in four weeks. The police were left scratching their heads until the FBI arrived, and the townsfolk ran to hide indoors and lock their homes, praying for safety.

Far off away in college, creating new lives for themselves, six different college students all receive news of what has happened back home. Whether it be a parent, an uncle, a sibling, each one was affected by the murders. Once a close group of friends who went through high school together, many of them lost contact or separated as their first year of college kept them busy. But now, they're back home and ready to team up to investigate the weird happenings in St. Helena.

Hello and welcome to my quaint little interest check! My name is Venus, and if you couldn't tell already, this is a "small town with vampires and werewolves and mysteries galore" plot that is heavily inspired by the Twilight saga. I've recently rewatched all of the movies (they're on Hulu in the U.S. now!) and really wanted to enjoy this nostalgia trip by creating a group roleplay.

This roleplay will focus on a group of six college students, all hailing from St. Helena, whose families were affected by the murders. Perhaps some of them are already involved in the supernatural side of town, others will be making new discoveries, and drama will be plentiful. I've kept the plot a bit less detailed because, once members are accepted, I'd love for this to be more collaborative with us all being able to decide plot points and the direction together!

If this piques your curiosity, please be sure to read the rules and express your interest down below!

RULES ;

โ€” 01. Of course, please follow all RPN rules. Drama, bullying, or bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated, I always intend for my group roleplays to be safe spaces to all. As I've said before, this is heavily inspired by the Twilight series. Similar to the source material, this roleplay will include themes of heavy violence and murder. Trigger warnings will be enforced. Please be 16+ if you'd like to join.

โ€” 02. Previous knowledge/familiarity with the Twilight saga and lore isn't necessary! I'll likely be riffing off of the lore as I see fit and taking suggestions for changes as well, just to make this a bit more our own and to have fun with it.

โ€” 03. Please know that literacy is a must. This will be what most would consider a "literate to advanced" roleplay, where I expect good grammar, literacy, engaging writing, and 400+ word count multi-paragraph replies. I won't be meticulously counting your replies words, but I do hope to see fun detailed writing. No one liners.

โ€” 04. The world has gone a bit crazy as of late, so I understand that not everybody can be on daily. Once the roleplay has started, please be able to post once or twice a week, but also keep in mind I'd really like folks who are happy to chat OOC and contribute to plot discussions and such!

โ€” 05. This is not first come first served! If enough interest is garnered, there will be an application process, and once applications close I'll be considering which characters will fit best for this plot. Real FCs only, please and thanks.

โ€” 06. Please know that a Discord server will be made once the cast is chosen. Personally, I find it really great to have a server for easy OOC chatting and convenient plotting. Be aware of this if youโ€™re interested in joining!

LORE & MORE ;

St. Helena, Washington, USA โ€” A small dreary town with a population of 3,014 people, it is nestled deep in the Pacific Northwest in the United States. The town is quaint and homey, with one elementary school, middle school, and a high school for its residents, as well as a local library, tourism centers for folks interested in hiking the forest trails and mountain ranges, and a relatively new movie theater. The town is also located near the Quileute Reservation, a Native American reservation that spans over La Push, Washington.

Vampires โ€” Referred to by the Quileute tribe as Cold Ones, vampires are immortal beings who must feed on the blood of humans or animals to survive. They possess otherworldy abilities that set them apart from normal humans, such as enhanced senses, incredible strength, and great speed to hunt their prey with. Not only that, but many vampires develop gifts as well, a superpower unique to their person, such as telepathy or elemental manipulation. Unlike the typical folk stories, vampires are able to survive in sunlight, but a telltale feature is their skin sparkles brilliantly in sunlight. The only way to kill a vampire is to dismember their body and burn their remains; all other methods of hurting or killing a regular human simply will not work.

Werewolves โ€” Also known as shapeshifters and Children of the Moon, the werewolves of St. Helena are human beings that at night and the fullest phase of the moon transform into fearsome feral wolf-like creatures. They are descended from the Quileute tribe, a rare gene passed on throughout its families. Werewolves can be of any gender, though undergo their transformation at as soon as fifteen years old. In their animal form, werewolves have heightened strength and speed that make them both deadly and difficult to kill; contrary to legend, these werewolves cannot be killed with a silver bullet, nor does silver repel them. Similar to vampires, new werewolves can be created through biting their victims.

LINKS ;

CHARACTER CREATION | OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

Last edited:
you had me at โ€˜twilightโ€™

I'm very interested!! Although I've never seen Twilight, I've always thought the world was neat and I'd like to do something inspired by in!!

so glad yall are down!! if this gets more interest, i'll post the cs and ooc threads soon ๐Ÿ–ค

okay Iโ€™m intrigued!

i am looking respectfully.

bump ๐ŸŒ™

I'm interested as well! Not sure I'll be able to commit, since I kind of have my hands full with other RPs, but I'll let you know if that's an issue.

I'm interested as well! Not sure I'll be able to commit, since I kind of have my hands full with other RPs, but I'll let you know if that's an issue.
feel free to apply, this isn't first come first served so we won't be starting until after applications close and i choose the cast x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back