• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Rules
  • ackackackackack

-DISCLAIMER-
    The rp is currently open! When you want to join read the rules and drop a character in the character. Also, if you are new, read the rules and character rules.

ᵐᵒᵈᵉʳⁿUntitled
    Welcome! This is an rp that has been going on for nearly two years! We recently moved to rpnation. Hence the name change from 'UntitledAgain' To 'ModernUntitled' If you were a part of the original 'Untitled' on the class84 discord, or 'UntitledAgain' On class84, you may rejoin and get your characters back! However, there are some new rules, so PLEASE READ THE RULES!

~Mods~
    (Mods can skip your turn!)
    ackackackackack ackackackackack NekoNiku NekoNiku BoxSoda BoxSoda

Players
    Villain Shoto Todoroki Villain Shoto Todoroki Stricken Steel Stricken Steel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
    Rules-
    1. No NSFW(talking adult topics are ok, but no direct NSFW; instead you can, Eg. A fade to black or something)​
    2. Swearing is ok, obviously​
    3. Keep the posts under 6 paragraphs(Per character), Long posts are fine but we don't need the bible.​
    4. Be fair during fights!​
    5. Have fun!​
    Character Rules-
    1. Set a max hp. This can be any number. At all.
    2. You can literally make your character THE god of the multiverse and we don't care. However, the stronger your character is, the more power you give omega!
    3. Character sheets must include:
    • Name
    • Max HP
    • Abilities/powers
    • Photo/Appearance desc. of the character
    • Everything else is optional

Last edited:
    Main Plot
  • Tags- NekoNiku NekoNiku
    Michael Person-
    Mike was sitting on his own, staring out into the distance, he felt like he had been here before, in fact he had. Years ago. He shuffled through his bag and pulled out a pad of paper, grabbing a pencil, he tried to sketch what he was seeing. He tried and tried but nothing could distract him from the pain. His eyes teared up, he didn't know why. He wasn't Supposed to cry, he felt like he could die. The fact was, he did miss his friends, He missed them a lot.

He wiped his eyes and began to draw..

Main Plot
    Michael Person-
    Mike was sitting on his own, staring out into the distance, he felt like he had been here before, in fact he had. Years ago. He shuffled through his bag and pulled out a pad of paper, grabbing a pencil, he tried to sketch what he was seeing. He tried and tried but nothing could distract him from the pain. His eyes teared up, he didn't know why. He wasn't Supposed to cry, he felt like he could die. The fact was, he did miss his friends, He missed them a lot.

He wiped his eyes and began to draw..
    Soka-
    Soka emerged from the forest, "Well, Hello Mike." She said as eloquently as ever, "I didn't expect you here, You know, if you were looking for your friends, they don't live here anymore." She stood behind Mike like she did all those years ago.

Main Plot
    Person-
    "That's a lie!" He turned around and picked up his shovel in anger "You very well could have come with me! You have no chains binding you to this world! You bring it upon thyself!" He said harshly to Soka
    Soka-
    "I very well may, but have you ever done anything to help? Why would I want to come with you? You knew by leaving you were leaving me to care for the others and this world! And thus, I cannot leave." She said with a bit of anger in her voice "Perhaps if you stopped being so selfish all the time we could stay here, but no! You insist on chasing foolish fantasies!"

Main Plot
    Person-
    "Fantasies? Is that what I just heard? I am stranded here, on this stupid world with no way of getting back, and you... You come here just to belittle me? If you had any control over this place maybe I wouldn't have left!" He shouted, "And on top of that, you think its my fault? My fault? No! It is yours! I wouldn't have had to leave if you hadn't racked up such a enormous debt caring for those... Children!"

"Besides," he said, straightening his fedora "My heart is adventurous! I desire adventure! I crave it! Perhaps you just don't have it in you." He spat on the ground after saying this

Main Plot
    Person-
    "Fantasies? Is that what I just heard? I am stranded here, on this stupid world with no way of getting back, and you... You come here just to belittle me? If you had any control over this place maybe I wouldn't have left!" He shouted, "And on top of that, you think its my fault? My fault? No! It is yours! I wouldn't have had to leave if you hadn't racked up such a enormous debt caring for those... Children!"

"Besides," he said, straightening his fedora "My heart is adventurous! I desire adventure! I crave it! Perhaps you just don't have it in you." He spat on the ground after saying this
    Soka-
    She gasped, "You dare to say that? Be gone at once! I never want to see your idiotic face here ever again! You are a scoundrel! Abandon me and then dare to say such things? Go now, And once you leave. Never come back!" She said angrily

Main Plot
  • Eeee im bad at formatting but here i go

Dorm 23
    "Ugh... What a day.." Sami flopped onto the bed and laid facedown "I hateee school.... And to think I could be I don't know, fighting against Vlad's undead army?" She screamed in frustration into her pillow. Max was sitting on the bed on the other side of the dorm, she was reading, when Sami came barging in she disturbed Max's reading session. "Hey, could you be, I don't know, quieter?"
    Sami looked up for a second and groaned. This is going to be a long school year.

Villain Shoto Todoroki Villain Shoto Todoroki your next

Main Plot
  • Shotos alarm goes off “ UGH I HATE SCHOOL “ he says as he uses his demon strength to break the alarm clock. He gets up and grabs his school bag. He snaps his figures putting himself in ripped jeans and a black hoodie with a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist.He walks out his dorm/apartment then locks it forgetting his glasses inside “ DAM IT “ he yells as he fiddles with his keys trying to get back inside

Main Plot
  • Only doing tenaki rn so N-on can do his
    Tenaki- ackackackackack ackackackackack
    She woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. It was a Monday morning again. She noticed there must have been a timeline shift because the clock was 2 hours off. She rolled over in her bed and tired to go back to sleep. But she couldn't. Oh well, being early is better than being late! She got up, walked over and woke up Yuki on the other side of the room.

N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus you can go

Main Plot
  • Keethan Joglo

Keethan groaned as his alarm clock went off. He tried to reach for it, but didn't see feel it. He slowly opened his eyes, and saw his alarm clock on the other side of the room. Ooh yeah, you put it there, so you don't hit snooze. He groaned, as he got up, phasing through the blanket, and turned off the alarm clock. He started his morning routine, brushed his teeth, and got dressed. He then phased through the door. He couldn't remember the last time he had opened it. Probably rusted shut by now he thought, as he walked out of his dorm, and into the hall. He noticed then one guy who seemed to be trying to unlock his door. He went over to him. "Oi, need any help wit that mate?" he asked

Main Plot
  • Boris

"Ah...Move BLYATS!" Boris honked his car horn, To which he was driving his Adidas themed LADA car. "Haha!" Boris rammed the small car throughout the crowd of cars and sipped his Vodka. "Eat this slow Comrades!" Why was Boris up this early? Vodka. Vodka somehow gave him the Ability to never ever sleep, And which he was going to get more bottles right now.

Main Plot
  • i've got to do me other characters

Joseph 'WildCard'- N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
    Joseph was at his door, trying to unlock it. He always did stupid stuff like that. Everybody called him wildcard, he had a lot of powers, however he had no control over them. Sometimes he would be trying to do his work in class and turn into a toaster, no, really. He heard Keethan and said, "Yeah... My door got locked and I don't really want to use my powers..." He stepped feebly out of the way

Reimus-
    He was already up, because there is infinite room on this campus a janitor would have to work overtime to sweep it all, he always gets it done... Somehow... The timeline shifts didn't really bother him.

next post will be everyone else
    also Stricken Steel Stricken Steel is your character living in some kind of dystopia?

Back