• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Shoto was invited....Shoto wants to play
hey mate
just drop your character in the character page and then wait until its ur turn
you can start anywhere
we might make a location directory but the easiest place to start would probably be a dorm at campus

Main Plot
Eeee im bad at formatting but here i go

Dorm 23
"Ugh... What a day.." Sami flopped onto the bed and laid facedown "I hateee school.... And to think I could be I don't know, fighting against Vlad's undead army?" She screamed in frustration into her pillow. Max was sitting on the bed on the other side of the dorm, she was reading, when Sami came barging in she disturbed Max's reading session. "Hey, could you be, I don't know, quieter?"
Sami looked up for a second and groaned. This is going to be a long school year.

Villain Shoto Todoroki Villain Shoto Todoroki your next

I’ll try this))))

Max looks over with a dead looking facial expression “ No I won’t “ he continues his reading sessio in exhaustion.
I think you are confused, basically how it works is we have a turn order, so you have to wait until someone else posts to make ur post. And if I @ you im just saying that its u can post now, not that u have to be an oc. So uh.. maybe delet because max is my oc

I think you are confused, basically how it works is we have a turn order, so you have to wait until someone else posts to make ur post. And if I @ you im just saying that its u can post now, not that u have to be an oc. So uh.. maybe delet because max is my oc
Ohhhhhhh ok hold on let me try again XD

Main Plot
Shotos alarm goes off “ UGH I HATE SCHOOL “ he says as he uses his demon strength to break the alarm clock. He gets up and grabs his school bag. He snaps his figures putting himself in ripped jeans and a black hoodie with a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist.He walks out his dorm/apartment then locks it forgetting his glasses inside “ DAM IT “ he yells as he fiddles with his keys trying to get back inside

Hol-e shit i have a lot of characters to take care of now they are all in the same spot
i think i'll start with the villains because that's easier

Don't do Tristan yet
ik were redoing rogue company but don't do it until we've established the new RC characters

yeah but he was introed in RC
plus it doesn't really matter
RC isn't connected to main anyways

its only be like 5 mins give him a break jeez
he's probably doing that special class thing

oof XD yeah i remember
MJ was like
nooooooooooooooo why lj ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back