• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Rules

ackackackackack

-DISCLAIMER-
The rp is currently open! When you want to join read the rules and drop a character in the character. Also, if you are new, read the rules and character rules.

ᵐᵒᵈᵉʳⁿUntitled
Welcome! This is an rp that has been going on for nearly two years! We recently moved to rpnation. Hence the name change from 'UntitledAgain' To 'ModernUntitled' If you were a part of the original 'Untitled' on the class84 discord, or 'UntitledAgain' On class84, you may rejoin and get your characters back! However, there are some new rules, so PLEASE READ THE RULES!

~Mods~
(Mods can skip your turn!)
ackackackackack ackackackackack NekoNiku NekoNiku BoxSoda BoxSoda

Players
@Villian Shoto Torodoki Stricken Steel Stricken Steel N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus
Rules-
  1. No NSFW(talking adult topics are ok, but no direct NSFW; instead you can, Eg. A fade to black or something)​
  2. Swearing is ok, obviously​
  3. Keep the posts under 6 paragraphs(Per character), Long posts are fine but we don't need the bible.​
  4. Be fair during fights!​
  5. Have fun!​
Character Rules-
  1. Set a max hp. This can be any number. At all.
  2. You can literally make your character THE god of the multiverse and we don't care. However, the stronger your character is, the more power you give omega!
  3. Character sheets must include:
  • Name
  • Max HP
  • Abilities/powers
  • Photo/Appearance desc. of the character
  • Everything else is optional

Last edited:
Dang, it sure is empty in here *Snaps and the room flies together*

slumps into bean bag chair imagine creating an rpnation account a month ago because your friend told you he was gonna make the continuation to your rp but it happens a month later.

I used to rp here but i stopped because of class84

well we don't need it but they might for their characters if they join

Here it is:
Also, what did i say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back