• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you have an interest, PM me. Please do not post here. If you are unable to PM, contact me once you can. Please let me know what you are looking for. Be a little specific.

• Looking for MxF or FxM.
    Original Characters only
    I very, very rarely ever do fandoms, though I may take inspiration from various TV series, movies and books oftentimes crossing them.

Serious, 3D characters. I prefer characters with rich, full backgrounds. Nothing worse than a useless character in an adventure. (Slice of Life is another matter. So is an RP dedicated to development from Day 1 of a nobody into a hero.)

You will usually need a CS (more than one in some cases). If what I am running is GM guided, then I need a solid background, skills, etc.

Note: Please hide animated gifs in spoilers. I have medical reasons for this request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back