• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Miss Evelyn Rosemary's Academy for Magical Girls (A Magical Girl/Boy Roleplay) [CLOSED]

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A Roleplay about Magical Girls and Boys going to a school, more of a college really, to learn to be Magical Girls/Boys.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
For as long as anyone can remember, Magical Gia have been part of the world, fighting monsters and kicking ass with the power of sparkles and/or deadly weapons. Nobody knows why, though several unsuccessful attempts have been made to find out. Regardless of how or why they came to be, these Magical Girls exist.

Of course, we can't just let them run around doing whatever they want. That would be irresponsible. So instead, several world Governments formed Magical Girl squads, not technically part of the militaries but pretty close.

These days, when US Citizens with Magical Girl (or Magical Boys, which have been popping up more frequently recently) turn 17-18 and graduate High School they get a choice: they can go off to college or trade school or wherever they're going and live a normal life, never using their powers again or they could go to one of the many Magical Girl academies scattered throughout the Country. You are one such newly enrolled student, ready (or not) to become a Magical Girl/Boy. Welcome to Miss Evelyn Rosemary's Academy for Magical Girls, located in New York City.

Hey there, high. This is something I kind of threw together on a whim because I wanted to do a Magical Girl RP. I don't really have much to say so here are some rules:

-No Godmodding, Power Playing, etc.
-No taking over other people's character.
-Posts must be at least a paragraph.
-Using BBCode is fine so long as it works on mobile and is legible.
-No RL Faceclaims please.
-I usually try not to limit how people make their characters but could we tone down the edge. It gets frustrating when characters don't interact because they're too busy brooding in a corner or studying everybody in the room to figure out their weaknesses and personalities.
-Please don't be an asshole in the OOC.
-Have fun.

BackSet BackSet I may as well ask now,is everyone going to have the same power source?

Or will "magic" take different forms in this? So we have one person blessed by a god, one arcane occultist, one person in a contract with a nature spirit, and one being a biological mutant/nanobot cyborg, all fighting as a team?

Or perhaps we're sticking with "it just happens and no one knows why" for now?

Wait, am I already too late? I just got here and don't even have ideas yet 😞
Ah, I misphrased. By start I meant put up character sheets.
Or will "magic" take different forms in this? So we have one person blessed by a god, one arcane occultist, one person in a contract with a nature spirit, and one being a biological mutant/nanobot cyborg, all fighting as a team?
My original answer was just "Magic Bullshit" but I kind of like this idea better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back