• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Miss Evelyn Rosemary's OOC for Magical Girls (A Magical Girl/Boy OOC)

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A Roleplay about Magical Girls and Boys going to a school, more of a college really, to learn to be Magical Girls/Boys.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The thread title lies! It is not her OOC it is mine!

So yeah, this is an OOC. Two questions:

Roommates yay or nay?

And

Uniform ideas?

Hmm, I'm thinking something bright and eye-catching. You know, so when people look at it they go "yup, it's those magical school kids."

Yeah, roommates would be fun. Maybe like 3 to a dorm?

Uniform ideas?

Maybe something a little flashy. If you want, the boy and girl uniforms can be different from each other.

That's not a bad idea.
I really like how plaid looks, and it could work well with the setting, seeing as how this is a college. (I'm honestly thinking of the uniforms looking like the uniforms from that Barbie movie with the Princess School. Can't remember the title for the life of me though.)

I really like how plaid looks, and it could work well with the setting, seeing as how this is a college. (I'm honestly thinking of the uniforms looking like the uniforms from that Barbie movie with the Princess School. Can't remember the title for the life of me though.)
Like these?
1649026459319.png1649026481722.png

Oh, ok then. We're toeing the line between being tasteful and gaudy.

BackSet BackSet This is how i'll imagine Shanon, always:

steve-zheng-battle-bunny-miss-fortune-final-concept.jpg

I humbly apologize for the uniforms everyone, I did not mean to speak it into existence. 🙇‍♀️

I'd say we split it up: have of us are newbies, half of us are current students

Users who are viewing this thread

Back