• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hiromasa Hisakawa
I still continued laughing at my insult towards the two. I could have probably said much better but I decided today I was just going to pick on people based on what I can insult about their hair and if there was nothing interesting about their hair I would fight another way to pick on them, why do I want to pick on people so badly for one reason only...its fun. Finally, my laughter subsided just in time to hear a comeback from Moss head who happened to call me a wolverine. Ha, a wolverine as an insult didn't he know how deadly wolverines are I would rather be a wolverine than a Moss head at least I'm mostly dangerous. I decided not to respond as I saw no point in keep poking him over and over in a day, after all, where is all the fun in using all my insults right away.

I looked away from the two once again leaning back in my chair and staring at the ceiling as a loud sigh escaped my mouth. I'm bored I thought to myself before footsteps caught my attention, I half expected them to stop in front of me located nearby Moss head but no it continued and stopped right in front of my dest. Stopping looking at the ceiling and looking down I noticed a familiar face...Jono. I listened closely to what Jono had to say and what he said made me smirk. Jono needing help from me meant one of two things, the first was that he need some help beating someone up which wouldn't be the first time or...he wanted to take Hiromasa's offer up from a few years back and wanted training. "So we haven't talked in a while and the first thing you have to say to me is you need help... you're lucky I like you whatcha need?"

After responding to Jono I heard a demanding voice coming from the front, looking over I noticed it was the hero Darkside. Listening to what she had to say three things caught my attention. The first was that Jono came seventh which meant he was at the back end of the current ranking. The second was that this wasn't going to be combat which passed me royally off it seemed I missed all the fun stuff. Finally that there was going to be teams and unless I ended up with Jono someone I've teamed with before I was screwed...luckily I'm good enough to carry anyone with me. I decided to ignore the loud person who just entered the room I would have more than enough time to insult him later and in a much more private place where I wouldn't get disciplined for it.

Interacting with: Brax Brax
Mentioned: takki takki , Valefar Valefar , Kinda _Line 213 _Line 213

Yasu had followed Arietty's gaze when she'd glanced over to a boy nearby. His eyes curiously scanned the individual ( Brax Brax ) before flitting his attention back to his childhood friend as she continued to speak. He wasn't convinced that things were exactly 'okay' with her. He just had a feel for it and her tone hadn't exactly inspired confidence. He opened his mouth to respond with some sort of poor reason as to why he hadn't approached her sooner but, as it the universe was throwing him a bone, class was about to start. It was only when Arietty ( Maj Maj ) parted from him that he closed his mouth. "Y-Yeah! Really good to see you, too, Ari. I'd love that." He watched with a smile as she went back to her seat and sat down, then turned and sat back down in his own with a happy sigh. Had that really been so hard to do?

It was then, of course, that he realized he hadn't exactly meant to do it. And the realization that his hair was still stuck to his hood came back like a wave. The first thing he needed to do, of course, was change seats. He couldn't remain in the sunlight by the window. Not unless he wanted his hair melting over his head like a soggy pink goo. He'd done it once before by accident, and he'd managed to pull off a pretty awesome emo look. But he was almost entirely certain he couldn't pull that off anymore. And he still didn't want to run the risk of going bald.

Standing up, he timidly shifted in place to face the class and scan the rooms for empty seats. Trying not to make eye contact with anyone that tried, he awkwardly weaved his way through, accidentally bumping into Gaku's ( Webs Elk Webs Elk ) desk while the boy was sketching and apologizing meekly before moving on. Before long, he found a seat by the boy he'd met earlier. Akane ( rennuelaw rennuelaw ) was his name... right? As for the girl with pointed ears adjacent to him ( AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami ), Yasu wasn't sure. But the empty seat was by Akane's, so the pink-haired youth felt compelled to ask him for permission. "Um... is this seat taken, Akane-san?"

Regardless whether it was or not, however, the hooded candy boy was forced to promptly take the seat anyway when the instructor walked in to announce the teams. He gulped. Apparently, they would be having another round of tests today. Yasu had kind of prepared for that... but he still felt uneasy about it. And he really hoped the instructor wouldn't make the new transfer students introduce themselves. He wasn't sure he could bear it with his 'sticky hair and hood' situation...

Just then, a rather loud foreigner ( _Line 213 _Line 213 ) kicked in the door, causing Yasu to flinch in shock. He only knew so because of the English spoken, of course. But the boy went on to speaking Japanese afterwards. The pink-haired youth who still reeked of Hubba Bubba simply blinked at the newcomer afterwards, wondering how he wasn't panicking or stressing over the fact that he was late AND interrupting sensei.

Bonus picture of Allison and Ebisu
Panty.and.Stocking.With.Garterbelt.full.375736.jpgCalypso

Kazuma, always the gentleman. It had always been in his nature, he was clean-cut, precise, organized, articulate...everything Allison thought was boring back when they were friends. She had always been close to Kazuma but thought of him pretty much platonically for most of their relationship. Allie used to be even more reckless and flirtatious in her youth. It was one of the things that made her and Ebisu so great. He was just as reckless and passionate. He loved how free she was and let her be herself.

However, like all people, Allison had grown up. While she had kept her fun-loving and flirtatious nature, she had matured and grown and was a responsible adult these days. The things that once made Kazuma boring were now endearing about him. There was nothing wrong with a man who had his life together.

Something had changed between them during the last school year. While they had always been friendly to one another and stayed in touch, recently there was a kind of...spark to their conversations. Last year Allison couldn't have even fathomed going on a date with anyone, but now the idea of having dinner with her old friend brought her some excitement. Maybe after all this time, she was ready to add something more to her life than medicine. When he made the comment about her in the black dress she laughed.

"Oh please Kaz, I'm sure it was more exciting to see me in my hero costume." She couldn't help but let some heat rise to her cheeks as he called it a date. A date. Allison wasn't sure it was even a real date, but if it was Ebisu would feel more comfortable with it being with someone they both trusted right?

"Well, I'm glad I can steal you away from the press for one evening," she said in response to his comment about his schedule. "They have to share you sometime." He said his goodbyes and kissed her cheeks and the blush really crept up that time. She hadn't been kissed, even on the cheek in six years. It was a foreign feeling and a really really nice one.

"Sixish it is!" She said waving to him as he left. Her smile fell as he walked away. Was she making the right decision? It FELT right, but a small part of her couldn't let go of the guilt of dating someone else. So many had told her to move on, it's not like she was being unfaithful, Ebisu was gone. He was never coming back, no matter what Allison wanted. She let out a heavy sigh and kneeled down to touch the gravestone, letting her soft fingers trace the line between the date he was born and the date he left her. That little line that made up the entirety of his existence, of their relationship, of his work as a hero. That was all that was left of his story. No one, except Kazuma and Allison, remembered anything more.

"I miss you so much," she said softly, taking her gifts along with the others that Kazuma had left for him and placing them intricately around the stone. "Sometimes, it feels like my heart is breaking all over again. Nothing in this world could ever replace what we had..." the tears were streaming down her face now. "I think you would be happy for me though. Happy with what my life has become, of my work, of Kaz too. You were always smiling Ebisu, and I'd kill to see you grin at me one more time." She took a breath and cleared her throat.

"Unfortunately, you are gone. It's taken me a long time, but I think it's time for me to let go at least... at least a little. Is that okay?" A warm breeze caused her hair to leave her face, drying the wet marks on her face.

"Okay. I love you Ebisu. You are missed, so damn much." She rose, slowly, dusting off her knees and made her way to her car. That was as close to a sign as she was going to get. Her legs shook as she made her way back to her vehicle. Once that engine roared into life she was Calypso once more, no tears, no sadness.

She made her way to the school and finished what she needed to in her office. She briefed her assistant on the day since she would be gone for most of it. Satisfied with her morning she went to join Bang's class in their room while they prepped for the field trip.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Sonic Boom)

Akane

Akane turned back to the other female after the female spoke while smiling uneasily, he was still on edge and he didn't even realize his hair had hit the girl in the face. He nodded at the girl's words with a reply of 'Great.' before turning back to the front of the class to look at Mr. Bang and Dark Side. He listened as the female teacher began speaking about their matches yesterday and their rankings. After hearing his ranking, Akane's face instantly took on a neutral expression though his confusion and sadness was very clear in his eyes as he wondered where he went wrong yesterday. Was it because of the fact he didn't use his quirk? Despite how confident he may seem, he knew his quirk was dangerous and sometimes useless but that's part of the reason he learned martial arts. Shaking his head, he forced the thoughts to the back on his mind while telling himself he'll do better next time before he turned to Johanna with a large smile.

"You did great." He says, still smiling before noticing a dark-skinned girl stroll into class. She gave off an aura of indifference and seemed almost arrogant which ticked him off just a bit.He was snapped out his thoughts soon after by the smell of bubble gum followed by the appearance of Yasu beside him.

"Oh sur-" He began saying only to be interrupted by a short male who literally slammed the door without a care in the world. 'Where were all these people yesterday and could they not say hello ' was his first thought before he rolled his eyes and looked at Yasu again.

"As I was saying, sure you may sit." He said, gesturing to the seat next to him.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami [Johanna] Oslonaut Oslonaut
Mentions: Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami [Dark Side] Xel Xel

Impulse

“I’ll catch you after class,” Jono responded as Izanami had already started talking. He was sure to bump fists with Hiro before turning. If anyone could help him figure out how to fight, it was Hiro. Would he have to learn by getting his ass kicked? Yes. Jono was well aware that there was no better way to learn than by experience. Jono had never seen Hiro even lose a fight, so that was another easy determining factor as to why Jono decided to walk up to him. Yes, it had been a long time. Yes, what he asked for help before even saying hi to Hiro. But, Jono had plenty of time to explain later.

He moved back to his desk, taking a seat and listening to what she had to say. So, today’s class actually offered something different than the last. Interesting. A search and rescue mission seemed to be something that Jono had potential to perform much better in, but that was given his team. Surely, there were good match-ups and bad ones given each student’s quirk, but Jono would have to wait and see who his teammates were.

When Izanami began giving out ranks, she mentioned the first student, Shinoku Riyo. Who the hell was that? Jono didn’t recall seeing that fight. He didn’t even know who she was. In a sea of new faces for day two, pointing out who this student was would prove to be rather problematic. So, he wouldn’t even bother. When the second person was announced, as Swanson, Arietty. Jono smiled. Given her display, he knew she was going to end up ranking high. There was no way she couldn’t. Her quirk was powerful enough so Jono believed this made sense. He was so proud of her, even if she was feeling as though she didn't deserve it. That was Arietty - Jono didn't even need to look back to see the expression on her face give it away.

Told you. He hung his head slightly, that smile sticking to his face as he continued listening to the rest of the rankings.

Katharine… Akira… Johanna...Jono… Yami, Yuuta and then Akane.

Rank six out of nine. Jono expected this - hell, he even expected worse. Not showing much enthusiasm for the rankings, Jono waited to hear what Master Bang had to say.

バング

Meanwhile, Bang watched as two absolutely stupendous things happened. The first was a student stumbling into his classroom - using slang terminology and speaking over the class while it was in session before casually taking a seat. Bang’s face could almost visibly be seen turning red. The second event happened when a boy entered the room shortly after, allowing the door to slam before going off on a rant of his own. Bang’s face was red. He turned to look over to Izanami momentarily before moving from his desk to the first student.

Her name was Mikado. She had been further from the door than Max was. Bang walked up to the side of her desk and grabbed her by the back of her collar, lifting the student off of her chair and onto her feet. The expression on his face was neutral, but Bang was irrationally angry. This had been the second day in a row his classroom had been disrespected - that Izanami, had been disrespected just by association - as well as the rest of the students who got to class on time. Bang dragged Mika over to Max’s desk before his free hand grasped the collar of the boy’s shirt and lifted him out of his chair.

A few paces to the door. Bang let go of Mika’s collar to open it nonchalantly. Then, that hand returned to the girl’s collar. Bang moved Max over to his right side so that the two students’ faces were smushed together, then he tossed both their asses right out of the classroom. He didn’t even bother watching to see where they landed or what they hit, but probably either a locker or a wall. Bang had turned around before that point, The force of the throw had not been enough to break or hurt them in any meaningful way, rather, it was to prove a point.

“You two can try entering again. This time, with respect."

Yeah, they were destined for a good ol’ detention after the field trip. But he’d wait until later to lay that one on ‘em. Little did poor Bang know, there was another student on the horizon who would need to be disciplined all the same. Bang moved to the front of the class once more, standing aside Izanami before he spoke.

“Here are the teams…”

He turned to the large dry-erase board behind his desk and put a deep red marker to it, speaking as he wrote.

“Team one will consist off Yami, Gaku and Akane. Team two will be Riyo, Hiro and Johanna. Team three is Nanashi, Nakusu and Yuuta. Team four is made up of Jono, Felix, Arietty. Team five contains Jasmine, Katharine and Yasu. Team six, our final team, will consist of Max and Mikado.”

Last edited:

Felix.PNG
Felix "Ninth Life"
"4.Tora Akira."

The number sat with him for a few moments, Felix was unsure how to feel. He tested it out, mouthing the number again and again. For a few moments, it pissed him the hell off for two reasons. The first reason was that Kazama had used his actual name, he had really hoped no one would ever call him Akira, he even requested to change his name on the records, but the legality probably took center and the recruitment officials must have recognized his fathers namesake. Secondly, he was not sure how to feel about being dead-center, was he the pinnacle of mediocrity? Sure, his entrance exams were not the best, but he had been training all break to get where he was at now. Was number four really all he could achieve?

"5.Mizoto Johanna"

And then everything was very much fine.

Felix was happy again, glad he was one step ahead of the pooch, he would have to keep it that way. He watched as the two newcomers were punished by master bang, glad that he had gotten lucky the day before when he had neglected Bang's formality and called him 'teach'. Felix snickered quietly and listened to Bang as he listed off the teams. He was not sure what they were for exactly, he was far too focused on the rankings than what their activity today was. For all he knew, they were assigning teams for a cooking contest.

Jono and Arietty were assigned to his team and Felix was pretty satisfied. Arietty seemed to have an interesting quirk, one he could not really put a finger on and Jono... Well, Jono still had something to prove to Felix before he would create a judgement. Right now, Jono was the weakest link in Felix's eyes, but then again, maybe he was hiding his true strength from Bang? Felix had certainly hoped so. Felix attempted to make eye contact with both Arietty and Jono, giving them a thumbs up with his paws. He was still eager to make friends and Arietty, the number two student, was definitely a worthy candidate even though she did not look like a number two to him.

Interacted: Brax Brax Maj Maj

Last edited:
Gaku
b5a0c05b6f8a2d5b9880ef7baaaea9a5-png.449094

Interactions
rennuelaw rennuelaw - Akane
Oslonaut Oslonaut - Yasugai
Mentioned
Xel Xel - Mikado
_Line 213 _Line 213 - Max
Castello Castello - Felix
Valefar Valefar - Yami
Brax Brax - Bang
Gaku continued drawing as he listened to the teacher, who formally introduced herself as well as gave the rankings for the test. The one that Gaku wasn't present for.

Mentally sighing, Gaku continued drawing as he mentally took note of the rankings. The only name that was immediately recognizable was Akane's, who had came in at tenth place. Although Gaku didn't feel a certain way by the revelation, he did become curious about the abilities and quirks of the rest of his classmates. As he continued drawing, he also realized something, asking himself, Didn't Felix take the test?

Stopping a moment to glance at the feline male, Gaku began to wonder whether he didn't place or if Felix was just a nickname or something. He hadn't mentioned whether Felix was his real name or not during yesterday escapade, and for good reasons, as the question never came up. Making a note to find out later, Gaku started back working on his drawing.

No longer thinking about the rankings, Gaku's mind drifted off towards the test. Apparently, it'd be a team exercise for search and rescue. As such, Gaku began to wonder how effective his own quirk would be for the test. However, whatever he thought didn't matter. he had to do well, so he'd have to find a way. As he continued drawing, Gaku rarely noticed the opening of the door and he didn't notice someone sitting int he seat next to him until she leaned over asking, "Yo, like, y'know what's goin' on?"

Gaku looked over at the girl with his blank expression. Before he could get a good look at her, Yasugai had bumped into his desk, the smell of bubblegum becoming even stronger. As Yasugai apologized, Gaku nodded as a way of saying it was alright before turning back to the girl. However, he was once again distracted at this time he noticed as the door opened and another student, this time a male, came in. Before Gaku could assess the male or respond to the girl, it happened. Felix and Akane had talked about Master Bang's fury during the chat at the diner, but Gaku had seen it for himself, his eyes widening in surprise as he watched Master Bang pick up first Gaku's seat neighbor and then the newest student by their collars and proceeded to literally throw them out of class.

Gaku then watched as the master then proceeded to give out the teams, as if nothing had happened. Composing himself, Gaku listened intently as he watched Master Bang write the teams down on the board. Gaku was a part of the first team, alongside Akane and Yami, whoever that was. All Gaku knew about the individual was that they currently ranked eighth.

As he thought about who they could be, Gaku nodded towards Akane before looking around trying to see if anyone's reaction would give away the identity of his second partner.

large (2) blue.jpgArietty

This class was always chaotic, with people running about and losing their minds. They had to have right? No one in their right mind would disrespect Bang and Dark Side that way, and who just barged into a classroom and interrupted? Not cool.

She could see the disappoint in Jono's face, she instantly wanted to comfort him but thought better of it. He had talked to her last night, but today he seemed grumpy and she didn't want to rock the already unstable boat that they were on.

The two loudmouths were punished and Ari shook her head. Not that she was the type to misbehave in class, she was glad that it was not her suffering Bang's wrath. He came back to the board and named the teams for the exercises. She listened to each of the teams and considered how the matchups would go. She was always thinking about things like that.

She had to play back the team when they read off her team. It was her and Felix and....No. Jono? Sure, making small talk with him in the coffee shop was one thing, but now she was expected to work with him, in close quarters. He would probably try to get her to use her quirk which she wasn't sure how she felt about.

"Fantastic," She thought bitterly. "Me and grumpy Jono. Let's dig my hole even deeper."

Felix seemed nice enough, she looked up to him trying to make eye contact with her and giving her a smile and a thumbs up. It wasn't his fault that she and Jono had a somewhat muddy past. She would do her best to work together both for the rankings, and because both Felix and Jono deserved her at her best, no matter how she felt.

She returned Felix's smile with a sheepish one of her own and slowly raised her thumbs up to greet him. No matter how the events played out. It was going to be interesting.

Interactions: Castello Castello (Felix) Brax Brax (Jono)

Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2082388.jpg
Johanna
She quieted herself when Dark Side began to speak, shaking at the mere thought of having to face detention with her. She almost rather had taken another Bang hit, but the more she thought about that, the more she realized they were both terrible choices. Why did she have to get the class with two hard ass teachers. She took in a deep breath as she listened to Izanami speak, alluding to the teams but proceeding to utter out their rankings based on their tests yesterday. She was fifth, which she didn't mind. She was behind the people she expected to be based off the tests, though it annoyed her a bit that she was behind Felix. This was only for the mere fact that Felix would not let her live it down. That was going to be annoying.

Her thought was broken when Akane told her she did well, and she couldn't help but smile, "Arugato, you'll move up today. So do your best!" she said with a big smile trying to be warm and uplifting. When Yasu had drawn close she covered her nose. She hated the smell of sweets, and the smell of sugar was strong in him. She covered her nose with one hand, and desperately reached through her bag for some tissue , ripping tow pieces and plugging her nose before letting out a relieved sigh. Good God it was such a sensory overload especially with her disdain for the sweet smell.

Some boy burst his way into the class being loud and obnoxious, and Johanna could have guessed what happened next would have happened. Master Bang made quick work of the two people who had interrupted the class and tossed them out quickly, before returning and began writing the teams on the board along with saying them out loud.

"Ruyo, Huro?" she questioned rubbing her chin before shrugging her shoulder. She didn't remember them from yesterday, so she assumed they missed yesterday's class, but it seemed that Riyo had taken the test in private and had done well. So in the very least she'd have a high ranking person on her team. For now. she'd just smile and be excited about having more people in her pack.

Interactions: Akane rennuelaw rennuelaw

Jasmine Setsuki

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg
Jasmine watched as the tanned-skinned girl and the hyperactive boy that introduced himself in front of the class were unceremoniously tossed out of the classroom with a bit of sympathy in her normally neutral face, but otherwise made little to no action to stand up for her new classmates. If she hadn't decided to come to school early, it could've easily been her tossed out of the room. The first few days of classes were always the most difficult--especially for a new student. Of course, neither of them seemed particularly ashamed of their lateness, nor their interruption, so it was hard to feel sorry for them. Nor did she know any of them.

Pity was reserved for something she cared about. Whether they rejoined the class or not was up to them.

Either way, Master Bang seemed to be the the no -nonsense type of teacher, which was something Jasmine could respect...if he hadn't used excessive violence to throw them out. That sort of thing was almost to be expected in a Hero School, but Jasmine had never been a fan of corporal punishment.

It made her wary of him.

Jasmine directed her gaze on the board where Master Bang listed the teams for the second preliminary test. It would seem she was to be a part of team five along with two others--Katherine and Yasu. She had no idea who they were. Jasmine recognized the name Katherine from the rankings, but Yasu hadn't even been on the list...

Had he missed the first day of class as well?

Pushing away some stray thyme leaves from her eyes, Jasmine sighed. She knew no one. No one knew her. It would be difficult to pass any sort of test without adequate preparation. Or, at least, knowing the sort of people she'd be working with.

Hesitantly, she raised her hand. "...Will the teams be given time to prepare before the actual testing begins?"

Brax Brax
AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Last edited:
[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
color:lightblue
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] Realizing the teachers were already in the classroom almost gave me a heart attack, but it was somewhat reliefed by two matters. The first of them was that most people either missed or didn't seem to really care about my little freak out. Arietty in fact seemed to find it amusing which didn't at all help my face's coloring return to normal. Her apology and promise to wrap them up next time did serve to give me time to recover my thoughts a little, however, deepening my realization about how silly it was to scream like that. That said, I still HAD to protest against her statement that I "had nothing to be embarassed about".

"Th-Thank y-you, but it is super embarassing! Like.... everyone seeing me wear stuff like that... as if I was actually a kid.... " I couldn't help that my voice was barely audible now. After screaming like that, part of me wished I could just mute myself and use an invisibility quirk to disappear. Just up and foosh! Be gone! Arietty moved on to talking to the pink guy and I didn't really protest. It was soon time for teachers to start class, with Dark Side giving us the results from yesterday, as given in rankings. As it turned out, I was the number three, with Arietty going right above me as number two and some girl I didn't know taking the number one spot. Still, all in all, I had done pretty well. In fact, considering the professor didn't seem to like me or what I did to win, and that I even ended up in detention for it, I was clearly working against a bias against me. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they had dropped one or two ranks from me just because of that. And yet, here I was in third place.

I guess I was living up to my name pretty well so far. Well, it was just the first exercise though.

Then came the second big relief to little outburst earlier. Sure, it was bad and called a lot of attention, but it was nothing like that rowdy girl that pratically burst open the door with her sliding, spoke up like a drunk and promptly headed for a seat without asking just chatting it up like she came across a friend in the park. I was honestly baffled, but part of me was happy that at least I wouldn't be the subject of the conversations about loud people at least. A feeling which felt pretty validated when, as if to nail that conffin, another loud student almost greeted everyone while being late, clearly having missed yesterday's pointers about what would happen to late people. I also couldn't deny that seeing Bang's face go about as red as mine was earlier (maybe a little less) was a little hilarious to me, though this time around my expression didn't really show it. The two students were kicked out by force, then the professor began reciting the teams (and you could tell he was reciting them because he didn't lazily nickname anyone). The ones I'd have to cooperate with today were a Jasmine and a Yasu, two names I didn't have the slightest clue about (though to be fair, I didn't know the names of most of my classmates yet). Still, considering my ranking and the sort of performance I put yesterday, it wouldn't be unfounded to expect them to come to me me first instead of me going to them. It was more likely that they knew me at least. Of course, if they took long I would still go looking for them, but I would surely not be happy about it. To miss my name even after I stood out as much as I did, who did they take me for?

Interacting with: Maj Maj (Arietty)
Mentions: Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasu) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side) Xel Xel (Mikado) _Line 213 _Line 213 (Max) QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (Jasmine)

[/div]

[script class=tongueword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
[script class=cryword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
[script class=img on=mouseleave]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

• 609cfad85defc8fd590f355b0343541e.jpg
    Yuuta sighed as Wolverine ignored his insult, as if he just threw it away. He moved his attention on the blackboard, and he sighed once again. My insults are so bad, he straight-up ignored it. Though, he was a little happy to see the red-haired girl, Yami, flash him a smile. He probably said her name right, so he gave a silent "Yes." to himself. It's good to make good first impressions with your classmates. Suddenly, he heard a girl's scream. "D-D-DON'T SHOW STUFF LIKE THAT IN HERE!" said the girl. The voice was familiar, but he couldn't see who it was. He leaned on the side, only to see the white-haired girl, Kath. The girl he met yesterday, during the teacher-student fight. Her face was as red as a tomato, and she seemed to be hiding something on her bag. Oh, it's her... IT'S HER. A flashback happened inside his mind, but he quickly threw it off. He hit his head on his desk and covered it with his arms. I mean, it's good to make good first impressions, but not THAT kind of good. Dammit, Yuuta.

Yuu felt an overwhelming presence enter the classroom. And in front are the two teachers, Master Bang and Dark Side-sensei. Dark Side announced the rankings yesterday. He sat up properly, waiting for his name so he could know what rank he is. In his mind, he already knew that he was last in the ranking. "9. Shimiru Yuuta." He silently celebrated in his mind. He wasn't last, and that's all that matters. And then, some weird English guy entered the classroom enthusiastically. It wasn't bad, but, he was late. There's also this girl, who was also late. What happened next was... quite expected. Master Bang harshly threw them out of the classroom. He ignored the two, and just listened to Master Bang announcing the teams and at the same time, paying attention to the blackboard. "Team three is Nanashi, Nakusu, and Yuuta." It's good to have someone that he knows in a team, but this was not the case for Yuuta. What the hell? Who are they? He has no idea who were the two names listed on the same team as him. It's either they were new, just like Wolverine on the side of him, or he just forgot the names.

Mentions:
    Idea Idea - Kath
    Valefar Valefar - Yami
    LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton - Hiromasa
    Brax Brax - Master Bang
    AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami - Dark Side​

[class=img]
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #b3b3ff; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; text-align:center; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token slime Panko.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]~Slimebender~[/div] Panko Amenouta[/div]

[div class="img img1"]infinite-stratos-laura-bodewig-girl-suit-wallpaper.jpg[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] "Class... class!" I clapped my hands to signal these students for silence. There were all kinds of kids in the support class, but at least they seemed somewhat obedient at the fifth try. Better than in some previous years. "I have an announcement to make. Today I must assist with a hero course class, so I will be leaving you with a supervisor, however, class itself is free. There will be a quizz tomorrow to make sure you studied, but considering this is our third class you should be more than fine. The craters in the other room have the meterials you can tinker with today. Feel free to share amongst yourselves, but stealing is of course forbidden. Enjoy yourselves!"

I gave the students a little wave as I made my way through them smiling like a teacher should smile, a smile turned into a sigh as soon as I closed the classroom door and began making my way to the workshop to prepare. I was really confused about why Izanami would want me to come for this class, me and half the school staff appearantly, but then again this was Darky-chan we were talking about! Of course I'd help my best friend! That's what besties are supposed to do...right? Or something.

Given the size of Shinketsu compared to, say, UA, one wouldn't expect the workshop to be as big as mine was, and even odder for that place to be so full of equipment that in certain areas it even became hard to move. However, that was how my workshop was like, in a combination of the spatious generosity that I was given to work with by my predessor as support teacher in Shinketsu, and by my own company funds. It even doubled as publicity in a way so it was easy to convince those greedy shareholders! That way I could furnish the place. Computers and screens to one corner, the large metallic tables to the center. Piles of gadgets in a corner, and shelves that could be opened to store the hero costumes. Tubes and crates containing the materials, microscopes, all sorts of things, truly messy for someone not used to working here. In other words, probably all those who were not me. Fortunately, however, there was more than enough "me" to go around. My fingers began extending, growing into almost arm and forming hands with their own fingers, which also extended and grew "arms" that in turn formed hands, which repeated the process one more. The overall weight was about the sameso I could easily lift the branching arms and hands still, in fact this was one of my favorites uses of my quir in this form. With one (real) arm pointing to each end of the room I then began scouting it for the things I might want to bring with me today, picking them up with the many hands and pulling them towards the backpack nearby a bunch at a type. I was entertained simply doing this, not entirely focused only because I also needed to keep track of the time, when I suddenly heard a noise by the door, like someone was trying to get in. My arms quickly retrated and I head towards the thick metal door, like a bunker's, that served as the entrance to the workshop. I opened that entrance, seeing a girl with a rather peculiar form, as if one of the investors had a baby with one of their expensive furcoats. Not that I was one to talk.

"Why hello there. Is there something you need from me or from my workshop?" I inquired the girl. It was odd, I wasn't told about anyone, nor was I expecting anybody. She was a kid though, so it would be odd for someone like her to just show up uninvited too. Then again, thinking back, there were a couple other incidents like this. "Are you lost? If this is about hero costumes, I'm afraid we have't started the production yet for this year. We still need... well, I can't really tell you yet."

Interacting with: simj26 simj26 (Nanashi)
Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Darky-chan!)

[/div]

hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

superthumb_edit.png
Sonic Boom
It wouldn't be such a long walk down the stairs for Kazuma, but it was one full of thought. The wind didn't do much to sway his balance, but it did force him to focus his gait a bit. It proved to be a distraction from letting his mind trail off too far. The sense of guilt and betrayal lingering on the back of his neck, building a pressure that was undeniable. Was he doing the right thing? Was asking his friend's former lover a violation of their unspoken oath to each other? Would Ebisu be upset?

"He probably is somewhere cheering me on," Kazuma finally spoke with a chuckle, speaking on the nature of the man he could call his brother. As he moved off the last step, it was only a few more to the SUV and the door was open for him as he slid in. The door closed behind him and he leaned his head on the glass,"Ebisu, what are you up to?"

FLASH BACKKKKK

"Ebisu, what are you up to?" came Kazuma's voice as he looked over the edge of a building in the Chiba Prefecture. His hero costume an expression of the glory of the up and coming hero.

His eyes were fixated upon a blonde hair man, running across the top of another building in some Greek inspired costume. The Greco Hero jumped over the edge of the building raising a bow, nocking three arrows with rather odd tips before pulling them back and letting them fly as he moved through the air. The three arrows sailed at a high speed before finding themselves stuck in the side of a brdige, before the three exploded, causing the smaller bridge to fall.

As if it was on a cue, a green skinned quadripedal beast looking thing came rushing from the opposite direction fo the bridge, before turning on a dime away from the now blocked area where the bridge collapsed. It dashed off full speed towards an empty and abandoned warehouse that was being prepared for demolition. Ebisu, the Greco hero, rolled when he touched the ground before getting to ihis feet firing two arrows that flew on either side of the running beast, they exploding soon after contact like the ones before them,"That building is up for demolition tomorrow anyways, since it seems that nothing we can do to its skin without collateral damage, I figured this would work."

Kazuma could only scoff, throwing his arms down as he was propelled through the air shooting forward at a high speed before landing at the gates of the closed off warehouse. The beast had just gotten through the gates only a few moments ago and was running straight towards the front door of the warehouse in a mad dash. Kazuma cracked his neck and then his knuckles, before extending his arms on eitehr side of him,"Enough of this villain, Sonic Boom!" as he spoke those last couple of words he swung his arms with closed fist across his chest. One large wave of air flew across the yard at the speed of sound, easily catching up with the creature hitting him and then driving him quickly through the front doors of the warehouse, and then in a split second about ten more walls before he went out the back side and through the concrete wall that made up the outer wall of the property, before finally hitting the ground and rolling a good 100 metres before coming to a stop, immoble.

The wave of air had actually hit him with such an impact that the wave was slightly behind, crashing through the front wall of the building, then a couple more walls, destroying some of the supprot beams in the process. A boom would be accompanied by the wave, shattering windows of the nearby buildings and shaking the walls of all of the immediate buildings that would be affected by the sound.

Ebisu walked up next to Kazuma and put a hand on his shoulders with a laugh,"See, it worked out." he said with a smile as the sirens started to go off in the background as the police made their way to arrest the green beastly villain, that might as well had been blanka.

Kazuma didn't seem pleased,"If you had stuck to the plan we would have been done a while ago. Now we're going to be late."

"Plans are boring! Live life on the edge Kazzy boy."
"What are you, 5?"
"At heart Kaz, at heart."

45 minutes later, after a shower and a change of clothes, the two were seen running up the stairs in front of a fancy hotel, the heels of their dress shoes clacking with each step. Kazuma had donned a really nice yet conservative black suit, with a white shirt and black tie, while Ebisu had decided to let his personality show with his pinstriped collar, golden tie, and flower like pendant jewelery thing that Kazuma had begged him to not wear but he refused.

Ebisu huffed as he moved up the stairs,"Man we've been running all day!"
"You wouldn't be running if you just followed the plan damn it."
"Plan Sman! "

Eventually, the two would bust through the front doors of the Hotel before finding themselves in one of the ballroom, surrounded by hundreds of people, some Heroes and some just wealthy or people of high status.

"Ah, there she is," Ebisu spoke leaving Kazuma's side to walk up to Allison in her black dress, bending over to kiss her gently. She seemed more than estatic to be in his presence, commenting about his tardiness but Kazuma wasn't sure what they spoke much after that, since he had been ambushed by a group of reporters asking him questions about his rise through the ranks, and new status at the number 10 hero.

------------
End flash back
"Black dress huh?" he said with a chuckle watching the buildings pass him

Mentions: Maj Maj Calypso IN THE PAST

Last edited:
Yami Kawaguchi
弓美 川口

Yuu’s, uh.. Shoe’s Wolverine insult, if you could truly count it as one, wasn’t acknowledged by Hiro whatsoever, not a single bit. Instead, the cheeky, spiky-haired boy just continued laughing. Yami was unsure whether her green-haired friend- Moss Head!- was disappointed that his joke was a flop or not, but she felt the need to comfort him. Even if she wasn’t obligated for that reason, he still deserved a pat on the back. He ranked well, after all, or at least, he didn’t rank last. That was an accomplishment.

She still didn’t understand why she was ahead of him rank-wise, especially since she thought his quirk was the bee’s knees. Hey, a quirk involving bees wouldn’t be bad, huh? She liked bees, and a superhero named Beekeeper would be.. bee-licious! They’d, uh.. keep the bees? Anyways, it wasn’t like the ranks were final. The teachers said that after today’s test, they’d surely change. Yami would just have to pray that she would either keep her spot or get an upgrade.

Before she could congratulate Shoe, a tanned, Harajuku-looking girl waltzed through the classroom door, greeting her peers with a lazy, “Morning.” She yawned and somehow in the same casual manner, eyed the rest of the room. Yami felt like she was being picked apart, perhaps for the millionth time since yesterday, yet she didn’t really feel threatened by the blondie, at least not in the hero-way. Anywho, the new girl found a seat next to one of the newer kids, the blue-haired one that was eating earlier, and said something Yami didn’t quite catch. It wasn’t important, though, since another student, perhaps the last of the newcomers, walked into the room in a brighter fashion. “Greetings and Salutations.” That was in English, but to Yami, it sounded like complete gibberish. Maybe she should’ve paid more attention in English..He ended up flipping it over to her native language, though, so she didn’t have to worry about it much. “Would’ja believe it, we’ve got eye lasers and superpowers out the wazoo, but we still can’t get planes where they’ve gotta be on time, imagine that. Society’s a total travesty, lemme tell ya.” Yami couldn’t relate, especially since she hadn’t been on a plane or even travelled outside the district, but she liked the kid and his weird lingo.

Yet, she suddenly remembered the fact that two of the scariest authority figures in the world were standing in front of everyone. Who was she kidding? All authority figures are horrifying to Yami. Still, these two had to take the cake.

She began to fear for the newcomers’ lives.

It was hard to miss Master Boom Boom Pow’s red face- yes, red like Yami’s hair. She could see him ever so slowly turn to face Dark Side, communicating without speaking a single word, before stomping over towards where the Harajuku girl sat. After reaching the side of the desk, he grabbed her by the collar and heaved her up out of the seat. Yami really shouldn’t have been shocked, especially considering how her teacher proved himself and his strength yesterday, even though he was already legitimized by being their homeroom teacher in the first place. However, her jaw had dropped to the floor. Master Big Bang’s expression was completely neutral, and from that alone, Yami finally had a reference for the phrase, ‘the calm before the storm.’ He dragged the girl over to the English-speaking boy’s desk and lifted him up in his other hand. When he reached the door, he let go of the girl to turn the knob, picked her back up again, smashed them together uncomfortably, and tossed the two of them out of the room. “You two can try entering again,” he said, “This time, with respect.”

Frankly, after that display, Yami wasn’t sure whether to clap or run for her life. She was definitely leaning on the latter.

Master Whoop stood next to Dark Side once again and began speaking, “Here are the teams..” He grabbed a red marker to write on the dry-erase board with, and Yami waited to both hear and see her name. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Team one will consist of Yami, Gaku and Akane.”

Did he say Akane? She didn’t know him, but she definitely knew a Bane. Wait. Yami’s eyes widened. Was his name really Akane? Thank goodness she didn’t say it out loud. She paused. Yami didn’t say his name out loud.. Right? She put a hand to her forehead in exasperation. It wasn’t entirely her fault she had a bad memory! Maybe she’d have to start writing names down the first time she hears them.

Anyways, she definitely didn’t know this, uh.. darn it. Yami removed her hand and looked at the board. Hah! She didn’t have to ask for clarification if their names were right up front. Gaku, that was his name. Yami reached into her bag, grabbed a blue pen, and wrote the names of her teammates in her hand. Gaku and… She peeked at the board again. Akane.

She still didn’t know who the first name belonged to, but she supposed they’d both congregate towards Akane when the time came.

mentioned: Yuuta / takki takki , Hiromasa / LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton , Mikado (not by name) / Xel Xel , Max (not by name) / _Line 213 _Line 213 , Master Bang / Brax Brax , Dark Side / AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Max Werks
Shiketsu 1-A
Interacting with: Xel Xel , Valefar Valefar , Brax Brax

As Max was pulled up by the collar, he remained all-smiles, even as he went sliding along the floor outside of the classroom, coming to a light stop as he barely tapped the far wall with his head. He pushed himself up with surprising briskness, shaking his head a little bit to get his bearings back. Of course, the entire ordeal had left his hair even messier than it had been a few moments ago.

Okay, woah, now the dizziness from the impact against the floor was getting to him a little bit. He squinted and opened his eyes a few times, grimacing as he reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose. Jeez, what was with this old guy? Maybe he was the sort that was a PSI or two away from blowing about six gaskets at any given moment. He certainly looked the part, the way that just about all of him appeared to be scrunched together in some way.

"Alright, must be some kind of weird Japanese thing," he muttered to himself, picking himself up off the ground, dusting off the front and back of his uniform, giving his neck a few quick twists to work out any remaining soreness, before starting to the door once more. Before heading in, he looked over his shoulder, lowering his voice as he grinned at the girl that was thrown out with him. "Respect, dignity, and most importantly, absolutely no fun, ever." He flashed a wink and a grin at her, then snapped forward again, marching back in with a step that walked the extremely fine line between strict acknowledgement of the teacher's instructions, and military parody. Telling the difference was, at that point, all but impossible. Truly, you could never know with foreigners.

"My apologies sir, I'll be sure never to do that ever again sir, ever," he said, offering a bow so stiff that several tons of starch would have to be dumped into someone's laundry for the average person to ever mimic a similar effect. It was all Max could do to avoid popping a salute as he turned, heading to one of the few desks still available. He sat down, posture perfect, and face unflappable. Briefly, he flicked his eyes toward whomever was at his side, letting out a quick cough.

"Hey. Hey you," he whispered, "lemme know when we can be fun again, I'm dyin' over here."

MIKADO SARISClassroom
kalter.png
Mikado had been so focused on the nerd beside her that she never even noticed the teacher walk up behind her. It was only when his hand gripped the collar of her shirt and hoisted her from her seat that she realized he was there. The action caused a surprised yelp to slip from the girl's mouth, her unbuttoned collar and loose tie causing the entire action to be rather cumbersome and uncomfortable for the girl. How the buttons of her shirt even held was a question with no answer. Clearly they possessed more strength of will than their owner. She was then dragged back towards the other late arrival's desk, her heels creating a feint screeching sound as they slid across the classroom floor. The moment the teacher let her loose in order to open the door she tried to take a step, to flee the oppressor. Alas, she didn't even make it a foot before his hand was once again on her collar and with one fluid motion she was smushed up against the boy and tossed out of the room like an unwanted alley-cat.

Fortunately the whole commotion had brought more than a few eyes her way, combined with their teacher holding back her landing didn't illicit even the slightest ounce of pain, despite being thrown into the wall across the hallway. She took a few seconds to compose herself, quickly turning her focus on the old man with a furrowed brow. But before she could get a word out he left his command and withdrew back inside the class. "What the hell does that old geezer think he's doing!?" She angrily spat the words out to nobody in particular. What kind of teacher treats their students like that? Especially for something as minor as being a few seconds late. ESPECIALLY when all her other classmates were happily chatting among themselves. "The old fart's probably just upset because he can't get it up anymore." She let out an agitated huff of air before finally looking over at the boy that was thrown out with her.

She watched from her position on the floor as the boy picked himself up and dusted himself off. Even when he gave his little remark she remained silent. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see this guy was a smartass, so she could understand why he was thrown out. But all she did was say morning and go to her chair. If that was the teacher's definition of fun he really was backed up. With a sigh she pulled herself to her feet, quickly brushing herself off like her new comrade had done before following him back into the classroom. Her posture was far more relaxed than his little military march. And all she offered was a simple "Sorry." and a subtle glare at the old man before making her way back to her seat, assuming the geezer would even let her. Still, the mention of teams as she walked across the room clued her in on what they were doing. She only got one thing of note out of it as she took her seat, though. The fact that everyone else were teams of three yet all she had was some 'Max'. Didn't even know who 'Max' was. But it was obvious she really had gotten on the Impotent Rage's bad side considering he only gave her one partner. Well, whatever, she'd show him that she was up for the challenge. Not like she was about to let him get the better of her.

Classroom
Brax Brax _Line 213 _Line 213

LeoShiketsu was AMAZING! To think, such crawling halls already wafted with scents that delighted her senses, a worthy foe at every corner, blood pumping action on every floor. Were she placed in Yuei, she would have immediately fallen over upon entering the gates, overwhelmed by the aroma of just too many prime cut ribs. It was all she could do to resist the urge to just grab the nearest person and give them a taste test. Far as she was concerned, she had already done what she came here to do- seek a good fight. Everything was just so…fascinating. To feel all this power, potential or not, gathered here in one place, was just a feeling that sent a tingle up her spine. She had spent the previous day in her father’s office, readying herself for initial exposure, and yet, she still found herself holding herself back.

Perhaps it had been a little bit too much. She soon found herself lost in the hallways of Shiketsu. The lack of signs and the crawling halls of the school had her at a loss. So many smells invaded her senses that it was just impossible to locate a single room properly. Ugh. She was going to be late. She didn't like being late. Furthermore, she was going to be late to being late! This was extremely harrowing. What would her father do? What would Uncle Tora do? ‘Desperate times call for desperate needs’ was the first thought to enter her mind as she called on these questions. Right. She swivelled to the nearest door available, and knocked on it. She must have been a tad more excited than she thought she was.

What seemed like a teacher poked her head out of the thick metal doors. She smelled…strangely bland. Still, Nanashi put on her best smile, and answered the teacher’s questions honestly.

Perhaps a little too honestly.

Funny thing is, Sensei, I seem to have gotten lost in these halls. This place is HUGE! And yet, I can still smell prospective meals around every corner. This place is amazing! This is exactly what I dreamed of- an all you can eat buffet right here!” Nanashi paused and straightened herself up to her full height- a good six feet, and grinned, exposing her canines. “Shinozaki Nanashi. A pleasure to meet you!” She bowed low, then shot straight up again. “At first I was just disappointed I wasn’t in Yuei, but now that I’m here,” she took in a deep breath, savoring the ‘tastes’ in the air again, “I don’t think anything can compare to this. Thank you, God, for granting me such a feast!” She unleashed a full-bellied laugh that caused the door to shudder just a little, before she realised that her adrenaline had caught up to her again. Willing herself to calm down, for there were no prospective meals in the area to face down, and there was no time to do so anyway, she relaxed again. “Anyway, thanks for coming, Sensei. I need to locate 1-A. It would be a great help if you could assist me, Sensei!” She bowed again. Even if they didn’t smell like much, it was good to pay respects to one’s elders. That was what her father taught her.
Idea Idea

Nakusu Mayou
That was actually pretty funny. Her laughing at it was definitely making the chest bruises play up, but the stupid-looking foreign kid and the oversexed gyaru's slapstick act with the old man definitely tickled her fancy. Maybe it just felt good to see someone else get punished after the morning she'd been through. Maybe she was just a jerk that liked seeing other people get beaten up. Either way, at the dynamic duo's expense, Nakusu's spirits were definitely raised by an iota or two.

It was a good thing too, because having that demonic teacher leading the class for the day would have definitely had the opposite effect on her, if not for the two's interruption. Oooh, lord, it was a stroke of luck that she knew how to keep her laughter on the quiet side, though, or she suspected she'd be the next one to face the old fart's wrath.

Ah, christ, speaking of. A team exercise. She couldn't exactly claim co-operation to be her forte, but getting a gang going certainly rang up a sense of nostalgia, if only a minor one. Interschool brawls, playground disputes and schoolyard territories. Ahh, those were the days, back before one half of the guys she knew went and lost their balls, and the other turned into annoying idiots. That wasn't even the half of it, either. Her list of complaints about the girls in her life was probably longer than the list of old men that tanned girl had slept with in the past month.

And she'd bet her bottom dollar that was saying something.

But, back to the present.

She'd, apparently, been shipped up with a 'Nanashi' and 'Yuuta'. The second-to-last and one of her fellow unlisted. Had she also ski- Er, been waylaid from, the previous day? If that was the case, she had to wonder why she'd been the only one at the morning punishment. Hell, even without bothering to do a headcount, she could tell for damn sure that there were more than just eleven other people in the class. What were all their excuses? Or was she just the only one that they'd felt justified in dragging out of bed an hour early and exhausting before class had even started?

Tch. Her mood was already starting to sour again. Might as well just get right down to business, then.

"Hey. Blue hair." Nakusu leaned in towards her nearest neighbor; Some dreary looking girl who'd been having a chat with a noisy pre-schooler before class had started. If she was already engaging in morning conversation, then she had to have some clue about the social landscape of the class, right? "Nanashi and Yuuta. Point them out for me, will you? Got tied up yesterday and couldn't make it, so I'm behind on the name game."

Interacted: Maj Maj
Mentioned: _Line 213 _Line 213 Xel Xel simj26 simj26 takki takki Idea Idea

large (2) blue.jpgArietty

Why was it that the color of her hair always became a nickname? No one called Kath or Jono 'Silver'. She wasn't even the only person here WITH blue hair. It was mildly annoying but Ari didn't show it in her face when she turned to answer the person who had just greeted her. It was a blonde girl in pigtails, and Ari did her best to seem as friendly as possible when she spoke to her.

"There are a lot of new faces today. I wonder if maybe a lot of people got transferred into our class." Ari said warmly, trying to keep her voice down as much as possible.

The girl seemed nice enough and Arietty knew how overwhelming it had to be coming to class a day late, it had been overwhelming enough being here on the first day. There were a lot of faces and a lot of things to learn about everyone.

"Yuuta was here yesterday, he's the boy over there with the green hair." Arietty pointed him out, he was sitting next to Yami in the corner. "As for Nanashi..." Ari trailed off and gave a small shrug. "They must be one of the newcomers, I don't recognize the name, but with the fights going on and stuff I might have just missed them." She gave an apologetic grin.

"Welcome to class 1-A. My name is Arietty, it's nice to meet you." With that she turned back to the front of the class to avoid angering either of her teachers. The last thing she wanted was to have to suffer the wrath of Bang or Dark Side.

Interactions: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Nakusu)
Mentions: Idea Idea (Kath) Brax Brax (Jono) (Bang) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side) takki takki (Yuuta) simj26 simj26 (Nanashi) Webs Elk Webs Elk (Gaku but not by name)

anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side

She watched as the students reacted to their places. The range of emotions seemed to cover the spectrum from indifference, pride, disappointment, to the resolve to get better. Even for those who did well, she hoped there was no sense of complacency because between the students who hadn't tested yet and the tests that were upcoming, working in a team was a good way to lose your spot. Class was going smoothly, as about as much as she expected it to go until the first interruption came.

The first came in the form of a girl- well less of a girl and more of an overly......sexual? Was there no better way to get the point across than crude? An over sexual teenager who seemed less a student and more some westerner's adult fantasy. Dark Side had read the school's handbook and there was no strict enforcement of the student's dress codes, but she was sure it could have possibly been a violation. Well. She didn't care enough about that aspect. Hell, she didn't even really care that she was tardy. That was going to be met with a simple punishment, it wasn't enough to halt the class over. What bothered her was the way she did it. The way she walked in, did not address the teachers who were currently addressing the class, and came in and took a seat and chalked up her own conversations. If she had questions, why not ask the two teachers in front? It wasn't as if she had missed the day before. The arrogance and disrespect would have possibly shaken someone who was outwardly emotional, but Izanami wasn't. Master Bang, however, was as he started to get red.

The girl seemed to draw someone whose goal was to outdo her, whose entrance was even more incredulous than the first. To be fair, it wasn't even what the previous girl had done, it was how she did it. This kid, this westerner who burst in loudly and rambled off nonsense, exemplified everything that made up the American stereotype. That had irritated her, but of course, she never acted on emotion or impulse. She rarely even showed it for that matter. That's what Master Bang was there for as he turned red, and walked to the two interruptions and tossed them out like yesterday's trash. Which was a good reminder because she had been in such a slump, she forgot to take out the trash yesterday.

He would return and announce the team combinations,"The teams were chosen at random with no regard for rank, ability, quirk matchup, anything. It's intent is to teach you to work as a team with people you barely know, to maximize your talents. Emergencies happened on their own time, and who you work with may not be ideal. " she said gently in an even tone, face devoid of emotion per usual. The two from before had entered in class, one seemingly making a mockery of the class rules by marching (there was no way that could have been taken anyway else than a mockery), a half-hearted apology, and a stiff bow before returning to his seat. The other, though probably upset, quietly offered a half-hearted apology, and returned to her seat.

She glanced back to the boy, Max, when he coughed watching his lips move reading them. She immediately threw a kunai that seemed to come from nowhere, that whizzed pass his head a centimetre and a half away from his ear. It found itself stuck in the wall behind him, missing every other obstacle that could have been in its path. She stared at her hand for a second, face devoid of any emotion (it couldn't really even have been called neutral), as if she saw something wrong with it,"My aim is off." she stated plainly, intending it to have been half a centimetre closer than it was.

She placed her hand down and glanced over the students,"The bus is outside now. You have 5 minutes to get there. Any one late their team will take a penalty, when we explain the test we will explain the penalty. I suggest if you don't know your team to make it quick and find them. Five minutes starts, now."

Interactions : Directly Brax Brax Master Bang _Line 213 _Line 213 Max and Everyone in class

[class=img]
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #b3b3ff; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; text-align:center; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token slime Panko.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]~Slimebender~[/div] Panko Amenouta[/div]

[div class="img img1"]infinite-stratos-laura-bodewig-girl-suit-wallpaper.jpg[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] At this time in the morning and the girl was just talking about food? Was she that hungry? Did she skip breakfast or something? Well, at least she seemed happy about the matter, though for the sake of the other students I probably should clarify something to her.

"I'm glad you found some good meals, but it's not an all-you-can-eat around here. You'll be allowed your respective dose or there won't be enough for everyone." Still, I smiled at the girl and gave her a thumbs up. The lunch ladies would surely be happy to hear they had such a fan. "I'll be sure to pass the message to give you an extra big one though. I'm sure they'll love it."

In the end, the girl managed to get back to her original topic, and requested my aid in locating her classroom. I looked back at the watch hanging within the workshop. It was almost time to go. I pondered for a moment just taking her straight to the bus, but since she already got here lost she might just get lost again tomorrow if I didn't help her. The only way to do this right would be to take her to the classroom quickly. I gazed at my bag, sighed, and hoped what I had put there would be enough. I walked up to it, returned to the lion girl and closed that metal door behind me. Normally I would have brought my metalsuit with me, but this time I was informed it would not be necessary and in fact might be a problem for the buses. I wondered what kind of exercise Darky-chan would want me to help with without even my armor.

"Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go to your classroom. Darky-chan asked me to help with today's class anyway, so I have no problem showing you the way, uhm...Nanachi-chan, was it? My name is Panko Amenouta, also known as Slimebender in hero community, though technically I am not a hero myself. I'm the support teacher here at Shinketsu, which means I'll be making the hero costumes in the near future. Feel free to show off while I'm watching today, ok? It's a pleasure to meet you." I flashed the kitty girl another smile, this time a playful one, and patted her back, not with a lot of strength nor overly gentle (not that I could produce that much strength anyway). And with that, we made our way to the classroom. We arrived just in time to spot two students getting thrown of the classroom, with a follow-up of some banter between them, Master and Darky-chan. It seemed as though they had found the troublemakers early this year. I knockd on the partially open door just as the rescue hero finished her five minute declaration.

"Hiiiiiiiiii Darky-chan!" I waved at the ninja-hero enthusiastically, leaving my other hand on the lion girl's shoulder like a parent presenting their kid to the uncles they barely knew. "Nanashi here came knocking on my workshop, turns out she was lost. Would you mind telling her who her team is?"

Interacting with: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Darky-chan!) simj26 simj26 (Nanashi)
Mentions: Xel Xel (Mikado) _Line 213 _Line 213 (Max)

[/div]

hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

fisheye_placebo__3d_paintover_test_by_yuumei-da313q3.jpgImpulse

Jono, Felix, Arietty.

Oh. This was going to be a treat.

There was a fire lit under Jono’s ass. His rank could bounce back with good placement on this class assignment and he had definitely been more than ready. Arietty was a walking tool of fucking mental war with those little fingers. Felix was agile, quick as can be. There was a possibility that the three could lose, but with Jono’s wit and some extra gadgets - things were definitely looking up. Jono was confident in his teammates. Based on what he saw yesterday, these two were the perfect combination of power and reflexes that Jono so desperately needed. He lacked both, considerably. Jono knew that Felix couldn’t possibly feel any sense of relief being ranked with someone who was further down than he was on the food chain, but Jono also knew that Felix had to be feeling good about being placed on the same team with someone two ranks above himself.

Jono looked over at Felix at the same time the feline turned to him. In response to his gesture, Jono nodded his head with a determined look on his face. He was ready. Shit, he ate a good breakfast. On him, Jono had two items that he had brought to class yesterday; the grappling hook which had since been repaired and the small smoke pellets designed to create a distraction. However, these weren’t the only two goodies that Jono had been hiding up his sleeve for the second day of class. No, Jono understood that the second class would not bring the same hand-to-hand combat that the first did. These were year one students. Some of them took severe beatings the day before. It was unlikely such an event would occur twice. That would be too rough.

The first of the two new items was based off the concept of a flux compression generator bomb. A metal cylinder surrounded by a coil of wire; simple enough. Fill the cylinder and detonate. The device itself was the same length of his hand, but it was as small as Jono could make it. More research had yet to be done regarding how to minimize its size with semi-affordable items. The second of the two new items were a pair of jet boots. How did they work? Oh, easily as explainable. There are transistors. And there are also repulsors. They are in his boots. When you combine those with vectoring, baffling and other seemingly appropriate technical terms, you get the beautiful burst magic that is responsible for easy short-distance travel.

Yes.

Darth Side stood up to her feet, informing the students that the bus was ready and they had five minutes to go. Suddenly, Jono felt his chest get a bit heavy. Was this it? If Jono fucked up this second test, would they bounce him to class B? No, that definitely wouldn’t be the case. Jono at this point had only shown off his gadgets, Bang and Darth Vader would undoubtedly talk to Panko about fitting him into a spot in the support class. Jono spoke to Bang previously about the likelihood of him graduating out of the class as a hero. They seemed slim. A bead of sweat formed on his forehead as he looked back down at his desk. He placed both of his hands on the tabletop and pushed himself up to his feet. Jono moved over to Felix’s desk, ready to board the bus when he was.

Put up or shut up, Jono. You want Arietty to think you’re an actual fucking loser? Rise.
バング

Bang watched as the kunai flew past Max’s face.

When Darth Side made a comment on her aim, Bang hand been standing right beside her. He pursed his lips, shrugging his shoulders slightly before nodding in agreement. She was right. That was lackluster aim. Bang had seen this woman throw daggers at apples that were on people’s heads with perfect aim… Using only her teeth. Her minute detail to being able to calculate positioning of sharp life-threatening objects using the strangest parts of her body was something that baffled Bang to no end. There was no answer. And yet, the old man had but one thing to say in response to Darth Vader’s comment.

“Soft.”

BangColoredMangaAvi.png

Bang didn’t really understand the amount of utter disrespect that he had been receiving for two days in a row. It was as if these children didn’t understand how the old man operated. It was as if these children had not the slightest clue as to what his rules were because they had never been in his class. That being said, that Max kid’s parents were complete douchebags for raising such a loud, untimely little bastard but y’know. First impressions often meant little.

Eyes watched as Panko arrived. His slimy goddess. Oh, his gel-like humanoid muse. She had brought along a student with her, but Bang could barely give a shit. Eyes were mesmerized, looking beyond the appearance of that silver-haired, heterochromatic eyed beauty that had been waving to Darth Vader. She was standing over there in the doorway, lookin’ like a snack. Bang could barely contain himself. He smacked his lips. The old man did not have a long, decorated history with Panko by any means. That visage she wore standing in the doorway wasn't even her final form, and the Master was quite well-aware of it. Multiple times, he had attempted to get that gooey-goodness to even grab a bite to eat with him - a night out on the town - and yet he repetitively got rejected.

He was going to remind the kids to call him ‘Master’ Bang before they left, but he was far too preoccupied. After a moment of the most obvious gawking a person could possibly witness, Bang collected his shit mentally, placed it in a bag and walked away from Hayden Christensen's side. As he got to the doorway, he was sure to bow drastically - his torso resting parallel to the ground as his body maintained a solid ninety-degree angle.

"Always a pleasure, Amenouta -Sensei."

With that, Bang scurried off to the bus.

Maj Maj Castello Castello _Line 213 _Line 213 AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Idea Idea simj26 simj26

31e8975d205b6624c4ffe077440bbbba.jpgArietty

It was time to go to the buses. Arietty would be flat lying if she said she wasn't nervous. She ranked high by total and utter accident. People were going to think she was powerful, strong, and she was anything but. In fact, she was the opposite. She caught Jono's determined look and sighed.

'He's always thought the best of me. The last thing I want is to let him down....again' Ari had let him down a lot in their relationship. He always saw the best in her, thought highly of her quirk, and she could never do the same. She tried to at times, she really did but there was this annoying voice in the back of her head urging her to bury it deep down and never let it resurface.

She saw Jono approach Felix and thought about doing the same, but something else took a higher priority. Slowly, she forced herself to approach Dark Side. Arietty put her long hair up into a ponytail to help steel her nerves. With a long deep breath, she engaged her teacher.

"Um...excuse me, Kazama-sensei? I'm really sorry to bother you, but I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you about the fights yesterday. I'm really sorry for using my quirk like that, I try not to. I really shouldn't be number two, I didn't do anything, all of that was by accident." Arietty explained. "I'm very sorry to let you down."

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side)
Mentions: Brax Brax (Jono) Castello Castello (Felix)

Felix.PNG
Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix gave a pump of his arm to Jono, he was ready to kick some ass with his new partners in crime. He let a lot of preemptive feelings about Jono subside, after all he was accepted here for a reason and Felix was going to find out why eventually, not everyone was a combat-artist.

"You ready to kick some ass, Jono? I am really feeling this team!" Felix greeted casually with a smirk.

Felix searched the room for Arietty, it did not take him too long with his natural vision for anything not close. It seemed she was talking to the teacher she destroyed yesterday, he was still impressed with her display but had no understand of why she was talking to her right now. Was she maybe apologizing or was she sucking up to the teacher? He had no grasp of the complexities of her personality, but from the exchanges yesterday she did seem like the modest type, a person people seemed to gravitate to naturally without any input from her what so ever. She was a naturally likeable character to Felix and he respected that. However he also deduced that Arietty and himself were probably a strong example of opposites, she seemed sincere and he was vulgar. That did not bother him, however, if anything he was glad to meet people that differed from himself and were not named Johanna. Jono remained a well coveted mystery however. Felix did not have dime for what kind of person he was.

He got up from his seat, motioning to Jono to follow. Felix would approach the blue-haired girl (a popular hair color it seems), completely mesmerized by her dangling pony-tail as he approached. With every fiber in his body he tried to resist an urge to wack it around like a toy, even sweat beading down his brow. When his mind changed to thinking of a greeting, he lost his focus and unconsciously gave it a small wack unless Arietty was some kind of ninja and avoided it, his eyes trailing the blue blur as it waved back and forth. It took his mind a few moments to register what he had done, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Sorry, meow... Can't help it sometimes, it is something in me!" Felix said with a chuckle. "But come on you apple, no need to suck up to the teacher with a team like this! When this day ends, we're going to be claiming the top three spots, with or without our teacher's favor!" In a friendly attempt, he would attempt to give her a good pat on the shoulder.

Felix could not really see the feelings his peers were feeling, from Jono's anxiety to Ari's insecurity, they really just looked like crayola smudges up close to him. This let Felix parade his confidence, but it sometimes made it seem like he lacked empathy when in reality he just did not have the facial evidence that something was wrong with someone unless they cried or frowned considerably (or they punched him in the face like his last girlfriend). He tried to tug Ari along, eagerly trying to ferry her to the bus unless she offered the slightest bit of resistance.

"Alright guys!" He said with or without Arietty. "We gotta come up with a game plan, bronto! A hero wastes no time!"

Interacted: Maj Maj Brax Brax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back