• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hiromasa Hisakawa
I watched closely to the green haired males reaction to my comment looking for any visible signs of frustration, my insult was simple but effective it seemed as an annoyed look crossed his face. Now not many people might have noticed the look but I had a habit of reading into people an advantage of being observant. His annoyed look confirmed two things, the first was that this male know known as Yuuta did respond negatively to insults which meant I had someone to mess with and second that it allowed me to confirm that from now on I was going to continue calling him Moss head rather than thinking up some more witty insult to use. Sadly, however, my plan had not completely worked out while I did manage to get his name and confirm that insulting him did work I didn't get a vital piece of information his quirk. By calling myself quirkless I had hoped that Moss head would brag about his quirk as many people do whenever I make that comment but alas he did not.

I watched as Moss head took a seat right in front of me causing the same mischievous smirk that covered my face early to don to my face once more. I was happy that my boredom release was sat right in front of me means I can mess with him some more. My ear's got attracted to the door opening once more and as the person stepped in my eyes widened. "Fuck." The words slipped out of my mouth as the person I saw was Jono. It's typical any other time and I would have been happy to run into an old friend but sadly this puts a dent in my plans after all he knew my quirk, which meant saying I was quirkless was out of the question...unless. I quickly reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, to say the least it was an older model hell maybe even ancient by now but I never liked the damn thing anyway. Looking at the phone a sight smile covered my face my messages continued still only two people the old man (boxing chief) and Jono it was a good thing I don't use it often. I quickly typed away and sent a message without even fully reading it, I meant to send "Jono tell anyone about my quirk and I'll kick your ass." but instead I sent "Jono tekk anxonf about mz qtirk and I44 khck yovr ass." I grew physically frustrated before retyping the message and sending it only to get an out of credit message sent back to me. Taking a deep breath I leaned back in my chair once more and began to think about when I first met Jono.

-Flashback time yay-
It was just another day in my life at the orphanage or as I called it just another day in hell as I was sent out in the pouring rain to fetch the big kids boss a drink, it wasn't the first time he had sent me out on a pointless endeavor and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Walking down the main street towards the grocery store as I caught a glance of myself in a shop window, my body had clearly been taking well to the training I had been putting it through. No longer was I just the scrawny kid I had been for years but it still wasn't enough, I would need to get even more in shape if I wanted to take down the big kids. "One day I'll be top dog." I muttered out loud as I began to stare up at the sky rain hitting my already soaking body, looking back down at the ground I decided now would be a good time to get a bit of training in as the rain would only add extra difficulty to it. I began to jog my soaked clothing slowed me down and added extra weight.

It didn't take too long for me to reach my destination it wasn't like it was far away or anything the boss was just to lazy to get it himself and why would he when he has a loyal servant like me to do it for him. I stepped towards the entrance to the store but before entering a noise struck my ears, it sounded like fighting and that always interested me so I went to investigate. I walked around into the car park of the grocery store and what I witness wasn't a fight but a beat down, it was three on one and the one reminded me of myself a few years back not much muscle but unlike me, he looked well fed not fat but not too skinny to be called scrawny.

I watched for a few more seconds before doing something I wouldn't normally I was going to play the hero. Quietly stepping towards the group I managed to get there without them noticing me and then I swung towards one of them getting a solid hit in his face, he quickly fell to the ground so I swung again at another target hitting him in the ribs sending him reeling back. The two looked at me with tears in their eyes it seemed that they weren't used to being the ones getting hit. The third one had a look of fear in his eyes before the lot of them ran away. "Yeah get lost and don't come back I'm the only one allowed to bully around these parts." I stood there proud before looking over at the one left. "You alright?" I asked before putting a hand out to help him up. "Names Hiromasa Hisakawa and if you wanna learn to fight come to the orphanage and ask for me." and with that small greeting I walked away but not before shouting back. "Tell anyone I saved you and it'll be your ass I'm kicking next."
-Flashback end-

Turned out that guy I saved back there was Jono and we ended up having a friendship...untill we just stopped talking one day huh why the hell did we stop talking I wasn't sure. Stopping swinging on my chair I saw two things that caught my attention the first was that another student seemed to have sat down next to Moss head and taking a look at her a snigger escaped my mouth. "Holy shit you two should be a superhero team, Moss head and Carrottop it's perfect." The snigger that escaped my lips turned into a laugh. I really should try and make some friends but this is too funny. The second had escaped from my mind as I only had my mind on one thing right now annoying these two.

Valefar Valefar (Yami) takki takki (Yuuta) Brax Brax (...I guess)

• 609cfad85defc8fd590f355b0343541e.jpg
    After setting his bag down, he sighed, with a whisper escaping in his lips, "I'm such an idiot, leaving my wallet at home." He looked at the seat to his right. It was occupied by a red-haired girl. "Good morning!" She greeted him happily, followed by a wave as a gesture. Wait, what was her name again? He tried to contemplate what her name was while he flashed her a smile, "Um, g'morning," He continued."Yami-san." Yuuta hoped that he said her name correctly.

"Holy shit you two should be a superhero team, Moss head and Carrottop it's perfect." The new boy named Hiromasa gave them a half-suppressed laugh. He turned his head towards him, with an annoyed smile on his face. "Oh? You should already start a hero agency by yourself, then, Wolverine." That insult came into his mind the first time he looked at him. He was glad he watched enough western superhero movies (but most of it were Spider-Man movies). Anyway, it wasn't fitting for him to insult someone as it doesn't suit his seemingly laid-back personality. Despite that, Wolverine insulted him and his friend, so he had to at least take back the favor.

Interactions:
    Valefar Valefar - Yami
    LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton - Hiromasa

Last edited:
His first day in Class A. And, alternatively, his first day in the same room as Arietty [ Maj Maj ] since they were in elementary. Yasugai had woken up early today in a nervous (sugary sweet) sweat. He hadn't been able to return to his slumber, so had instead taken the time to cook his parents breakfast before consuming the impressive amount of sweets he required daily, taking a shower, dressing, and heading out. Still far too unsure about approaching his old friend, however, the young man walked out the door wearing a dark black hoodie over his pastel pink buttoned shirt. He carried his leather brown messenger bag at his hip with all his required school supplies. Including a perfectly sized stack of peppermint sticks.

And now here he was. His hood draped on and covering his face from view except to those who were looking at him from a direct angle. Maybe if he stayed quiet, he could go through the whole day without having to reunite with Arietty just yet... maybe it would save her the embarrassment of knowing a 'candy boy' for today. After all, if there was any place he would want to reunite with her, in front of a bunch of strangers (and at the cost of her reputation at school) was one of the last. He'd arrived earlier than most and taken a seat by the window as he waited for their sensei to arrive. The sound of the door creaking open, footsteps entering the classroom, and chairs subsequently grating on the floor as students sat became familiar to him.

For most of those who entered, Yasugai didn't dare to turn his head and acknowledge them. One of them was Arietty, after all. He was sure of it. Except for one petite looking girl [ Idea Idea ] he thought was a lost elementary school student out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head to be certain and inadvertently made eye contact with her, blinking confusedly then abashedly looking away again. Why was she looking my way anyway?

He thought about it for a moment... then realized exactly why. Internally panicking at this point, he raised his hand to touch his face before tentatively reaching up to touch his hair. It was a slight bit... stickier than usual. Wrapped up in his nervous thoughts, Yasugai hadn't even noticed that his seat by the window was a bad place to be when the warm morning sun outside was gradually shining brighter. His gum hair had become slightly more viscous! And now all of his classmates could probably catch the strong bubblegum scent. He gulped, acknowledging Bang-sensei [ Brax Brax ] and his tea set like a deer in headlights. Then, clearing his throat, he was about to excuse himself. When he realized his hoodie wouldn't come off and unattached from his sticky hair, however, the boy visibly panicked.

At this point, he didn't care if Arietty saw him or not. If his hoodie wouldn't come off... he'd probably have to go bald! Still standing up from his seat, Yasugai grunted and groaned in dismay to himself as he continually attempted to tug the hood upwards and remove it. Trying, also, to keep his sticky hair from ripping off. All while memories of his younger days, when he had been teased and ridiculed, flashed through his mind like nightmarishly grainy pictures.

Last edited:
Cute-Sad-Blue-Hair-Anime-Girl-800x600.jpg
Arietty

What a strange group of people she had class with. She knew that quirks made people a more drastic variety, but Arietty with her blue hair was one of the more normal looking people in this class. It was bizarre. She was excited to see Kath enter the class and approach her desk, even if she seemed to be hiding from behind her book bag. Kath greeted her and Ari gave her a warm smile from behind her coffee cup.

"Morning Kiki," Arietty said in a friendly but teasing tone. "How was detention?" While Kath was talking she reached down into her own bag and grabbed a pair of kid-sized, Hello Kitty stockings.

"You were so nice yesterday, I just really wanted to thank you. So I went and hunted these down for you! I hope they are the right size!" Arietty plopped the stockings down on her desk and gave a triumphant smile. Kath was going to LOVE her present, Ari knew it. She watched as Katherine reacted to Ari's thoughtful present.

About that time, a sweet smell distracted Arietty from her conversation. She turned her attention to the boy freaking out by the window and trying to pull his hoodie off. Ari stared at the boy. Something seemed...familiar about him. She caught a glimpse of his face in his panic. No, it couldnt be.... but it was.

"Yasu?" She asked, coming to her feet. She caught a better glimpse of his face. It was absolutely him. He was pinker than last time she saw him and significantly stickier, but it was absolutely him.

"Yasu!" Ari squealed in delight, throwing her arms around the flailing boy. She almost tackled him to the ground with the force of her hug.

"What are you doing here?" She was probably causing a scene but it didn't matter to her, her oldest, dearest friend from her childhood was here, and in her class. They hadn't seen each other in a long time, but they had remained pen pals for years.

"I can't believe it! Are you okay?" She finally realized that he seemed to be in some distress and gave him a little space.

Interactions: Idea Idea (Kath) Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasu)

He'd froze when he'd heard his name called out. That voice. Despite the years that had passed by so swiftly like leaves carried in a breeze, Yasugai could recognize that voice anywhere. It was Arietty [ Maj Maj ] and, like a wave, all his worst fears came crashing into his mind so severely that he actually felt a sense of irrational calm in the aftermath of that moment.

She'd squealed his name once more and, before he could completely turn to acknowledge what she would do next, the pink-haired young lad would feel the full and sudden force of her arms wrapping around his frame in a tight hug. He stumbled sideways with her in tow before planting his feet firmly on the ground and wiggling a single arm out of her grasp to grab onto the side of the class window for balance. A gulp. A deep red blush on his cheeks. His violet eyes blinked and he looked around, wondering what kind of judging expressions he'd receive from their classmates.

But, upon looking down and coming face to face with her buoyant smile... all of that washed away. And, suddenly, things didn't seem so bad. He didn't know it, but a warm hint of a smile formed at the corner of his lips. "I-I, uh... I got transferred here. Not too long ago." He explained with a gentle tone, smoothly removing the bangs of sticky hair away from his eyes. When she finally released him from her hug, Yasu released a breath of air he hadn't known he'd been holding and cleared his throat. "Um, y-yeah." He answered, tugging at the sides of his hood in an effort to straighten it and not look so disheveled. He didn't care to mention his embarrassing mishap just yet. Not in front of so many eyes. "I'm okay, Ari. H-How are you?"

Now that he stood face-to-face with her, he finally had the courage to gauge how much she'd grown. She'd certainly changed in appearance. And, he figured, her quirk had evolved in some ways as well. Exactly what kind of student hero had the sweet companion with the low tier psychic abilities, that had befriended this pink-haired friendless loser, become? Regardless of any that, Yasugai was relieved. Relieved because, looking into her eyes, it was clear to him that she was still very much the same sweetheart he'd grown up with in Ikebukuro all those years ago.

Jasmine Setsuki

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg

There was something discerning about being glared at by the expressionless, judging eyes of a teacher whom she had never met, but Jasmine supposed that might be normal for certain heroes. They fought villains after all. It was only natural for them to be wary of their surroundings...or children still in the process of learning to use their quirks. The ones aiming to be future heroes.

Briefly returning Master Bang's gaze, Jasmine gave a slight nod of greeting to the teacher before making her way to the back of the room. It would seem her favorite spot in the corner was already occupied...so she settled for an adjacent corner in the back.

There wasn't anyone she knew. No one she particularly desired to talk to. Therefore, Jasmine didn't feel the need to start small talk. She wasn't any good at it anyway. Instead, the girl with green curls simply set her backpack beside her desk, took her seat, and pulled out her notebook.

Every good scientist had a notebook. That was what her father told her when she was young. Every experiment, every failure, every observation was to be recorded for further study. So others could read and add to her discoveries. That was how science worked. How knowledge was built. Years upon years of trial and error from people who sought to understand.

In Jasmine's case though, her personal notebook comprised of details regarding all the animal DNA she's eaten since middle school and the resulting mandrake. It was necessary to organize it all since she couldn't possibly remember all the mandrakes she's made. Strong ones. Weak ones. Useful ones. Quirkless ones. Everything was written down in order for her to better understand her quirk. To make use of it's abilities and create a mandrake worthy of being called the ultimate hero.

Jasmine flipped through the pages while she waited for class to begin.

Her time at UA had been when she started generating the most mandrake seeds. Preparation for tests, mock battles, events, etc. Therefore, most of the mandrakes had been created from the DNA of UA students. Now it was different. Now she was in Shiketsu. Jasmine looked up to observe the other students of Class A.

There was a pair squabbling to her left.

A child.

A cat.

A dog-girl sitting in the front.

A boy attempting to remove his hood and a girl that tackled the boy to the ground.

Those were the stand-out ones. There were others of course. Like the redhead with the squabbling pair and a brunette who looked somewhat exhausted. She wasn't the only one. Jasmine noticed the signs of tiredness in others as well. It would seem that she missed quite a bit on the first day. Either that, or class A was full of zealous students who trained quite a bit at home. Jasmine herself had started her own training schedule at the advice of her mother to increase her vitality upon being accepted into a hero school, though she wasn't nearly as dedicated to it as she ought to be.

She saw herself as more a support anyway. A support for her mother. A support for her mandrakes.

Glancing back down at her notebook, Jasmine continued to browse through her mandrake notes, more trying to pass time than anything else. Occasionally she'd peek up if something caught her interest, but otherwise, Jasmine's gaze remained glued to the pages before her.

[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
color:lightblue
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] Seeing how Johanna didn't seem to react to my presence, I allowed myself to exhale in relief, thinking that red line across my face would leave me be now. Such a plan, however, was interrupted when Arietty returned my greeting, referring to me as "Kiki". She inquired about the punishment next, immediately causing my body to shiver, but my hesitation was more based on a different matter: my internal debate about how and whether I should have her stop calling me "Kiki". I certainly didn't want the name to spread, but I did (even if it was unnusual circumstances) admit that that was one name I was called. It was only by my cousins and by my younger sister, but... Well, I guess not anymore. I sighed.

"It was awful Arietty. Just awful. Ended up passing out by the end of it." I gave her a nervous smile. "But hey, I'm still alive. Plus, if I want to be a hero I need t-"

As soon as I saw those stockings getting dropped on the table, my brain froze for a moment. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful. There was even a sense of nostalgia to them, reminding me of that day I first met Arietty. We had a little cat fight over stockings just like the ones she just laid on the table, but then some woman came in and took them instead. We had a laugh about it, realized how silly we had been acting, dropped the matter not even realizing we'd meet again at hero school just a few days later. Without me ever imagining that she would come in and just drop those very same hello kitty stockings on the table, sized for just a little under my size judging by eye, causing my entire face to turn red and my brain to disconnect with my mouth for a moment.

"D-D-DON'T SHOW STUFF LIKE THAT IN HERE!" I screamed, quickly zipping open my bag and shoving the stockings in in an attempt to hide them from view as fast as possible. It took me a few moments to realize that said scream probably alerted the entire present class, and to turn my head like a rusty robot, gazing at everyone. Jono, to new plain looking girl in twintails, the guy whose only distinct trait appeared to be his beetle hair, the plant girl, the sugar boy, Yuu, the girl with the gas, the guy with the tan the cat boy, Johanna... I wasn't sure how many would have their eyes locked on me, or what they would think if they saw what I just hid. Or even if they didn't see it. Hopefully most of them at least would not bother thinking about it. I found myself instinctively turning to the window, not wanting to deal with facing them now. Part of me wondered if it would be possible to go to a back seat and experience that mythical "no social" zone. Suddenly, "Kiki" was not what I was worried about spreading out.

Today I would have to work hard to stand out less.

Interacting with: Maj Maj (Arietty)
Mentions: LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton (Hiro) Brax Brax (Jono) The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit (Nakuru) QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (Jasmine) Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasugai) takki takki (Yuu) Valefar Valefar (Yami) rennuelaw rennuelaw (Akane) Castello Castello (Felix) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Johanna)
Maybe interactions due to the scream: ENTIRE PRESENT CLASS

[/div]

[script class=tongueword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
[script class=cryword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
[script class=img on=mouseleave]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

Impulse
Initially, he had turned around to see what Kath had yelled about. Stockings were shoved into a bag. Stockings? This was worth bothering the entire class about? If it was anyone’s first time seeing a pair of fucking stockings, they were the ones that should be embarrassed or aggravated. Jono scoffed. Subsequently, upon hearing the commotion behind him, Jono had also turned back just in time to see Arietty greet some pink-haired kid. Hell, rather aggressively too. Jono wondered if this person was the culprit behind the room smelling like a Willy Wonka factory. Arietty seemed to know him - at least well enough to glomp him. Jono wasn’t exactly concerned; she was free to do whatever she pleased.

Frey_outfit.pngThough, he’d be lying to say there wasn’t some sort of sore spot regarding the interaction. Jono didn’t recall a time that Arietty had ever greeted him like that! Though, there was certainly missing context here that Jono did not have, so he did not entertain his negative outlook. Letting his insecurity and the irrational feeling pass, Jono took notice of someone from his own past.

Hiromasa? Yes, that was him. Hiromasa. His hair was his calling card, even now.

Hiromasa helped Jono out a lot in his youth. There were plenty of times that just having him around steered other kids away. Jono wasn’t much of a fighter as a kid, but Hiromasa always was. And regardless of how tough the bullies were that came after Jono, Hiromasa always proved to be tougher.

In particular, Jono recalled a time where the two had been out to eat. This probably was about three years back? Four? Jono had overheard a conversation between a man and a woman, which ended in the man physically slapping his wife.

Jono got up to interject, much to Hiro’s disgust. Hiro believed it wasn’t their affairs to be mixed in with, and to an extent he was right. Jono just had a hard time keeping his anger to himself, like he should have. When he finally got up to speak with the man, there would be no time for words. That grown ass man would ask Jono what he wanted, but not before Jono popped him in the mouth. Though, this didn’t actually end up well for Jono. It did not take very long for the tables to turn. Jono hit him in the face over and over again but lacked power behind his punches. When the man hit him, it hurt.

The kid’s last offensive attempt was a kick to the groin. He had nothing else! The adult caught his kick and punched Jono square in the face, sending the poor boy’s body across one of the restaurant’s tables - ruining a poor family’s meal. In response to this, Hiro had jumped over Jono’s body. Using the table he slid across as a launching pad, Jono watched from the ground as Hiro propelled himself off of the corner of the table and slammed his fist into the neck of the adult. A mixture of saliva and blood floated into the air as though it were mist, but Hiro only needed that one punch to put that guy down. Hell, Hiro must have been literally half his size.

When Jono asked why it took Hiro so long to step in, Hiro responded by telling him that he wanted Jono to have his own win for once. Jono responded by closing one of his nostrils and shooting out blood onto Hiro’s shirt.

Then Hiro probably slapped him. There were plenty of times that Hiro kicked his ass for doing stupid shit. Though, Jono knew each time he probably deserved it. Hiro was an asshole, but when it came to matters of the heart, Jono knew him to be quite serious. Morally straight but always a fuckin’ delinquent nonetheless. The two used to train quite often; Hiro put the offer on the table day one when he saved his ass from being jumped at the grocery store.

That’s how their friendship worked for many years. Jono would use his tongue and say something slick to get himself in trouble, Hiro would be there to clean up the mess he made. Rinse repeat, ad nauseum.

Jono got up off of his chair. He was about to be ranked low; Jono wasn’t stupid. The teen needed guidance. Hiro was trustworthy… To him. It was Jono’s fault they stopped talking in the first place, though Hiro was never really the type of person to pursue anyone for friendship. Though, typically speaking Jono never really had a hard time picking up his relationships as they left off. The irony within the synonymous nature of this to Jono dumping his relationships was not lost on him.

Moving to the front of Hiro’s desk, Jono was sure to avoid looking at Arietty and the candyman before he extended his closed fist.

Jono desperately needed training and really didn’t have anyone to help guide him. While Hiro would prove to be quite reliable for him to learn how to fight without a weapon, Jono knew that it would end in his death if Hiro tried to teach him to use weapons. Hiro only knew how to teach using a hands-on approach. So, learning to fight from Hiro meant that he would get his ass kicked repetitively.

“Yo, Hiro. I need your help.”

Jono wasn’t afraid to get hurt if it meant becoming better.

Idea Idea Maj Maj Oslonaut Oslonaut LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton

8a5f2a8287fcaf6139df8a2403051c688704b1b7_hq.gif
Sonic Boom
He had heard her long before she had gotten up the stairs. Her heels clicking against the stone gave her away a long time ago, along with the correspondence of his two assistants that stood watch at the bottom of the staircase. The little earpiece in his ear that was only visible if you paid attention to it echoed with their warnings of her approach. It wasn't as if she was some enemy so even if she had made it up there without him noticing, it wouldn't have been the end of the world.

He pulled his fist from the headstone and knelt next to his bag, pulling out pictures of the trio together smiling and enjoying themselves, along with some of her favorite sweets. He'd be lying if he had said he expected her to be there at the exact moment he was since he had gotten here extremely early to avoid running into others who may be visiting the other family plots that were near the coast, but Kazuma was always prepared. Being a top hero meant always being prepared. That and his knack for perfection and everything running in perfect harmony.

He rose to his feet once she finally made her approach, her words hitting his ears about she not expecting him to be there. At least they shared mutual feelings on that accord, though their reasonings may have been different,"I've never skipped an anniversary." he stated simply before letting a soft smile cross his lips. He didn't say anything else as she spoke, letting the words sink in before nodding,"It'll never get easier because you care. It should never get easier. We should never forget him or what happened, we should just let it make us stronger. He'd want us to be stronger. So I'll always honor his memory by never forgetting and using it to be stronger than I was yesterday."

He turned to meet her gaze and extend the gifts for her,"I wasn't sure if we'd run into each other, but in case we did, I brought these. Maybe it'll make your day brighter.The world doesn't deserve to see your beautiful smile, but a soul as beautiful as your's deserves the smile." He wrapped his arm her waist, and pulled her into a gentle hug,"And as long as I'm here, you'll never be alone Ally."

He closed the door behind him as the driver pulled off. There was no smile on his face as he glanced out the window,"Tetsuya-san, this is my favorite part."

Mentions: Maj Maj Calypso

Cute-Sad-Blue-Hair-Anime-Girl-800x600.jpg
Arietty

Arietty listened as Kath recounted her time in detention. It sounded absolutely dreadful. Dark Side seemed like she could be quite the hard-ass. Ari was glad she was not the one in detention. She hoped Kath didn't get detention again, because Ari liked her company, and because it would have maybe helped her avoid the awkward lunch with Johanna.

The blue haired girl couldn't help but laugh lightly when Kath freaked out about the leggings. Ari kept forgetting how ashamed she was of liking cute things.

"I'm sorry Kath!" She said genuinely, even though she smiled. "I'll make sure to wrap them next time okay? But you really have nothing to be embarrassed about." It was then that she had noticed Yasu.

Ari was still in shock of seeing her friend here, sweet little Yasu smelled...well rather sweet. He was still timid and gentle like he always had been. He seemed nervous. He had gotten transferred here? Why didn't he tell her? This was exciting news, now on top of her budding friendship with Katherine, she also had her oldest friend here to hang out with. (If she ever got a moment of free time between her two jobs and school)

"I'm doing good!" she said slowly coming to her senses and realizing that she had most of the class looking at her, she made quick eye contact with Jono who she saw glance her way. "I mean...yeah you know I can't really complain I guess. Why didn't you tell me you were coming? We could have had dinner and caught up!" Ari looked at the clock and realized class was about to start and gave him another warm smile.

"It's super good to see you Yasu. You've grown! I should get back to my seat, but find me after class and we can go find something to eat or ....something!" She gave him a friendly wave before making her way back to her seat with her head down.

Interactions: Idea Idea (Kath) Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasu)
Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side) Brax Brax (Jono)

Last edited:
Akane

Akane couldn't help but chuckle at how Johanna looked at the moment, it was adorable. She reminded him of a puppy which only made his smile widen a smidge. Listening to her, he felt a little mad for waking her because she really did seem tired. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Yasu walk-in prompting him to smile and waving. His class really was filled with adorable people, wasn't it? Returning his attention to Johanna, he put on an apologetic smile.

"Ahhh, I see, sorry about waking you. I just wanted to make some more friends in the class. Then again, the class is about to start and I don't think Mister Bang would have woke you up as nice as I did." He said, reaching up to push a lock of hair behind his ear as he glanced over at the old man. He wouldn't say he was terrified of the man, though he knew he should be, it was just he was incredibly wary. He was their teacher, he probably wouldn't try to harm them but he definitely had the ability and skill to do so. Looking back at Johanna, he opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted when he heard a girl squeal which prompted him to look back in time to see said girl nearly tackle Yasu to the floor. The boy looked almost terrified which made Akane want to say something but decided against it when he saw the smile that had made an appearance on the pink haired boy's face.

Turning back to Johanna, he mentally noted he had a bad habit of always looking around when talking to others, he smiled.

"Well, wasn't that adorable. Anyway, are you ready for class?" He asked, still smiling but it didn't last long considering the scream that had filled the class and scared the shit out Akane in the process. The dark skinned boy looked back so fast that one would think he could have broken his neck. This movement also caused his hair to literally fly upward and quite possibly hit Johanna in the face.

"What the fuck." He muttered before noticing Kath shoving stockings into her bag making him sigh and turn forward again, assuming that the girl had screamed out in embarrassment due to the stockings.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
Mentions: Idea Idea Oslonaut Oslonaut Brax Brax

1a1f0354404cc62cdc67d06a7d51013a.jpgCalypso

Was it a possibility that Kaz had also come every year to the gravestone? He said it was. Had they just missed each other the last six years? He was right about one thing, it would never get easier. After six years she still missed him like it was yesterday. Life had moved on, but Allison had not.

If the day ever came that she was finally ready to move on, she would still miss Ebisu, it would never get any easier. Kazuma was right, Ebisu's death had shaped her into who she was now, and even if she vowed to never fight when he was taken from her, she had gotten stronger. Kazuma more so.

"You've honored him well Kaz," she said sweetly. "You were strong before, but even you have grown in the last six years." He handed her his gifts and she felt the emotion thick in her throat. A picture of the three of them, happy, smiling and a bag of M&Ms. It was incredibly thoughtful. He flattered her with compliments about her smile and pulled her into a warm hug. His arm around her waist felt nice and safe. Allie, was not used to touch despite her flirtatious behavior. It had been a really long time since someone had held her close like that, even platonically. She eased into the hug, laying her head on his shoulder, enjoying the familiarity of Kazuma's presence. She felt his next words in her soul.

"And as long as I'm here, you'll never be alone Ally."

She probably looked a little stunned, but quickly hid it with one of her warm smiles.

"Well if getting me to smile was your goal today, you've succeeded," she said pulling out of the hug. "Hard not to smile when a top tier hero comes to dote on you," She gave him a smile and a wink along with a playful nudge.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Sonic Boom)

Last edited:
Gaku
b5a0c05b6f8a2d5b9880ef7baaaea9a5-png.449094

Interactions
{Open for Interaction}

Mentioned
rennuelaw rennuelaw - Akane
AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami - Johanna
Castello Castello - Felix
Oslonaut Oslonaut - Yasugai
Maj Maj - Arietty
Idea Idea - Katherine
Brax Brax - Jono

Close By
Everyone in the Class
As Gaku ate his breakfast, Gaku watched as more and more students entered the class, including the members of the group he ate with yesterday. As he thought back to it, he wondered whether or not he could consider them friends. Although it was his first time, Gaku was positive that he had a positive experience but he didn't really know if the rest felt the same way. As finished his food and cleared his desk, he watched them more. Akane began talking to the sleeping wolf girl in the front, Yasugai had taken the seat behind him, and after emitting the bubblegum scent, had been ... assaulted? Nevermind, he had only received a hug from a girl with hair as blue as Gaku's. Felix had also entered, but unlike the other two, had not been interacting with anyone, taking his seat in the middle. Gaku also realized that another boy had sat in front of him. Although Gaku only glanced at the boy, he watched as the boy stretched before leaning on the palms of his hand.

After clearing his desk, Gaku pulled out his notebook. Class didn't start for another few minutes, so Gaku had enough time to finish his sketch. Although it was currently just a sketch, Gaku had been working on a future costume for a few months now. He was never satisfied with his sketch, so about once a week, he changed it up drastically. As he started adding to the current sketch, he began to tune everything out.

However, a scream snapped him back to reality. His left ear feeling pain, due to the relatively high setting his hearing aids was on, Gaku looked back to find the source. Although he was a bit annoyed, it didn't show on his face as he tried to guess who the source was. Eventually, he spotted a very small girl shoving something into her bag while being consoled by the female bluenette he noticed earlier.

Turning back towards the front, Gaku looked back down to his sketch, and his pale skin became even paler as he realized he had screwed up.

Spanning the entire length of the torso of the sketch, Gaku had made a long, deep, dark line. Panic showing on his face, Gaku quickly began to try and erase the line, but to his dismay, it was too deep of a mark. His face resting back into a blank expression, Gaku let his head fall down to his desk with a very noticeable bang, but he didn't care.

His sketch was ruined.

Months of work gone to waste, all because of a single line.

Or was it.

Looking up, with a new sparkle in his dull expression, Gaku looked at the sketch again. Maybe he could work with this. Picking his pencil up, he began to sketch some more, adding more details, using the line as a starting point, This might turn out well ...

Gaku was so focused on his sketch, he didn't realize the boy in front of him stood up until he walked past Gaku's desk, heading to the back of the classroom. Despite this, Gaku was too intrigued in the new sketch he was making to see what he was doing.

Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2082388.jpg
Johanna
She yawned a bit before he spoke again, covering her mouth as she did her face blushing red,"Pardon my yawn, you're not boring i'm just tired." She listened to him apologize about waking her up and she shook her head with a laugh,"It's alright love. I'm always looking to add people to my pack. And like you said, I might have gotten in trouble if I didn't wake up in time for class. So I appreciate you." she said putting her hands together a bowing her head towards him. She chuckled a bit,"But remember to call him Master Bang or you might end up having detention with the shinigami that is our other teacher.." she said with a smile, but her facing changing to reflect her dread as she prayed that she didn't hear the nickname she just called her. She was in the room after all.

She took in a deep breath before opening her mouth to speak to before she caught a face full of hair. She took a deep breath before blinking and looking over to where the origin of the scream came from. It was Kath and Ari together, as Kath scurried to hide something but she didn't get to see what it was. So she shrugged slowly as Akane finally looked forward again.

She nodded a bit before smiling,"Well I'm ready..."

(sorry it's shorter got distracted halfway through the post lmao )

Interactions: Akane rennuelaw rennuelaw

Sonic Boom
He couldn't help but smile as he looked over to his companion, before back towards the ocean. He wanted to laugh at her comment, but he knew it wasn't a joke. Even though he had lost his number one ranking, his work improved greatly in efficiency. His speeches and Press Conferences became legendary. He was the hero with the silver tongue. There was a reasoning behind all of this, and it wasn't just to be a better hero. There was a method his ...well it couldn't be called madness considering he was some precise with everything he did. There was just a method to his actions.

He smiled when she mentioned a top tier hero comment, and chuckled,"Well I'm lucky to be in the presence of an angel, so I'd suppose we break out even if not you ahead a little." His eyes were fixated on the ocean before them, the serenity of the water calming his nerves. They weren't necessarily on edge, but the extra serenity was well worth it. His life was busy and he loved the coast, he and his master would go on months journey just to make it to the coast of China, before returning back to their abode.

He turned to face her again,"I don't have anywhere to be until my meeting at lunch, and then I get to teach class B today, so with a few hours on my hands...would a beautiful woman as yourself join me for a cup of coffee? We can even go to that spot you and Ebisu loved so much." he stated gently. The two of them were a good couple, and since Ebisu was his best friend he spent a lot of time with them. He even did his best to help them build their brand. He was just as devastated as Allison when they lost him, he had even disappeared from the mainstream for a while, his ranking dropping considerably and only recently getting back to three.

He hoped she would say yes to his offer, but understood if she couldn't. The kids were very important to her and he was aware of Master Bang's annual ritual that left kids in crutches mentally and physically. She usually put the kids over herself, but he didn't know if today was different.

anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side

"Ayane," was her only response to Master Bang's questions about her preparation correcting him about her alias in a way that wouldn't draw attention to what they were talking about. Most of the students weren't paying attention to them so it wasn't a huge deal that he had spoken in front of the kids, but nonetheless she had to keep her alias,"Last name Kazama, first name Ayane. And yes, all of the preparations are taken care of the buses are outside." she said gently before moving her own mug full of tea to her lips.

She didn't question his adorable tea cup, because that wasn't the nature of their relationship. She pretty much didn't ever question his antics when it came to things like that. Besides, she had a lot on her mind and Master Bang's tea drinking methods were currently not on the top of her priority list. Her morning was rough. In fact, her night had been rough too when she finally made it home from her detention. She had sat under the cold shower she had (one of the showerheads was just water rolling off sort of like a waterfall would have) for hours that her skin had pruned.

She was trying to find her center, trying to find some light in her darkness. Despite her ability to stay calm and collected, stoic and rational she struggled to deal with her emotions internally. Her only saving grace is she rarely let them reach to the surface, and her incident with Arietty was one of the rare times. She was unable to sleep that night, and when her alarm went off she did the shower routine again trying to find her peace to no avail. She would just need to preoccupy herself. And today's field trip would be a great way to do that.

After what she thought was most of the kids filed in, she was sure it was most, but if it wasn't the point where the scream came from the groin kicker felt like a good a time as any to start the class,"We haven't been formally introduced yet. My name is Kazama Ayane, or Kazama-sensei is fine. Please do not call me by first name, you will regret it. Yesterday you went through preliminary test where Master Bang and I judged you on your abilities in combat, not just by the use of your quirk but the awareness of your situations and ability to adapt. Some of you did well, some of you. In any regard, today we're going on a field trip to do another preliminary test where we'll test your ability to work on a team and complete a goal. It will be a search and rescue."

She stopped and looked them over,"But before we inform you of your teams, I'd like to read out the rankings based on the tests yesterday so you can have an idea of where you stand in your class. 1. Shinoku Riyo, 2. Swanson Arietty. 3...." she paused for a moment staring Katharine's name not even sure which was her last or first, or even how to pronounce it so she just went with her first,"3. Katharine. 4.Ishikawa Rokurou 5.Tora Akira 6.Mizoto Johanna 7. Betancourt Jono 8Kawaguchi Yami 9. Shimiru Yuuta 10. Tsukino Akane. For those of you who did not get the chance to get tested, fear not, we will update the rankings after today's tests. This will give for those to shine who do not shine in direct combat. "

Interactions : Directly Brax Brax Master Bang, and Everyone in class

Last edited:
panty%20and%20stocking%20with%20garterbelt%20anime%20girls%20anarchy%20panty%201280x1024%20wallpaper_www.knowledgehi.com_18.jpg
Calypso

Kazuma had always had a silver tongue, it was one of the things that made him so great at what he did. She gave him a playful shove at the angel comment.

"Kaz, I'm no angel," she said with her normal flirtatious flare. She met his gaze over the ocean, just drinking in the view and the companionship. This was the first year she didn't have to do this alone. Kaz was a wonderful friend, Allison thought the world of him. Ebisu had thought the world of him too, which made it feel almost...right that the three of them were united again. She would often go back and forth with Kazuma, both so quick-witted and playful, and Ebisu would just laugh. She wished he was there now, but she could almost feel his energy. She smiled.

When he asked her to coffee she let out a hearty laugh.

"What is this? The mighty Sonic Boom is asking me out?" She said with a playful wink. She loved to try to get under Kaz's skin, although he was so cool and collected she rarely was able to.

"I'd love to," She said with a full tooth smile, "However, Bang is up to his tricks again and is taking his class on a field trip of some sort, so I should probably tag along and make sure the old geezer doesn't permanently damage any of the kids." She let out a sort of disgruntled sigh at the thought, today was going to probably be a crazy day for her.

"But let me make it up to you," Allison flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and gave a flirty half smile. "I'll take you out to dinner after? I should thank you for being so nice to me today. Plus that way you get me in a little black dress instead of a lab coat," she gave another signature wink "What do you say six-ish?"

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Sonic Boom)
Mentions: Brax Brax (Bang)

Jasmine Setsuki

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg
Much like many other students, Jasmine's gaze had been drawn to the white-haired child that had screamed. She caught sight of cute stockings that had been hastily hidden, likely due to shame. A pretense of edginess? Jasmine never understood it--all the posturing that was done by her fellow students in order to fit in. Jasmine came to school in order to study. In order to advance herself further towards her goals and do what she wanted. She had thought a hero school would be different from middle school. However, no matter where she went, schools were all the same.

Or perhaps that was her unjustly carrying her experiences from UA to Shiketsu.

She'd come to get a fresh start didn't she?

Jasmine closed her mandrake notebook. She'd finally caught the sickeningly sweet scent of bubblegum that made its way to the back of the room. Some people might like the scent. Jasmine didn't. Or at least, nothing that strongly sugary. Therefore, fresh lemon-y thymes grew from her hair to balance the scent in the air. Or at least, the air around her.

Carefully putting away the notebook she'd been reading, Jasmine drew another one from her bag one of the teachers began to speak. This one was a blank one, suitable for taking notes. In it she wrote down Kazama-sensei's name as well as the name of the 10 students that had been ranked by the teachers for combat ability. It was good to know who the strongest in her class was. Good for future references. Good to know who not to get on the wrong side of. She wondered what sort of mandrake would be born from the most combat-capable student of her class...?

Jasmine rapidly shook her head.

No. No. No. She didn't want a repeat of her first school.

Glancing upward, the teen wondered who she would be teamed up with for the field trip. She hoped it was someone nice. Or, at least, had a strong, rescue-oriented quirk (taking into account the purpose of the preliminary test). Jasmine didn't particularly care about ranking high. However, she didn't want to rank low either. The best outcome, in her mind, was somewhere in the middle.

Pen underlining the name of the highest scorer in the activity she'd missed, Jasmine's eyes tried to identify 'Shinoku Riyo', more out of curiosity than anything else. However, unless the student squealed with joy out of being ranked first, or at least made some sort of surprised exclamation, it was almost impossible to do so. Riyo was a Japanese girl's name. Not a very common one either. The downside of missing the first day of class was missing out on class introductions.

"I wonder who she is..."

The words were quietly muttered to herself because Jasmine wasn't the sort to create a scene in class. Perhaps one of the students would openly congratulate Riyo for scoring the best in the first test? It seemed like the nice thing to do. It would be easier for her as well. The blue haired girl, judging from her exuberant welcome of the sweet-smelling boy, appeared to be the open, friendly sort. Arietty. That had been what the child had called her. She'd scored second in the combat exercise, hadn't she? Was she more deadly than her cute, bubbly, gift-giving appearance portrayed?

It wasn't good to judge a book by its cover. Jasmine knew, probably better than most, that every rose has its thorns and every flower its uses.

(mentioned: Idea Idea , WoodenZebra WoodenZebra , Maj Maj )

Last edited:
1576585.jpg
Arietty

There was no way. Arietty stared at the front of the class trying to make sure she was understanding what Kazama-sensei was saying. Her name, HER name was called as number two. It wasn't possible.

It wasn't possible.

Ari was a weakling, she had never thrown a punch in her life. She did it on ACCIDENT, she should be ranked at all.... she should be sent home, maybe even expelled. Her power was awful, an invasion of privacy, she should never use. Never.

------------Flashback

A much younger Ari comes in from playing with the other kids, tears streaming down her face. Her hair is in its natural state, brown. This was before the piercings and the hair dye. This was before emancipations and cigarets. Arietty was a little kid, hair in pigtails with a bloodied scraped knee. Her mother greeted her, looking down at the small weeping child.

"What's wrong sunshine?" her mother asked pleasantly. "Did you hurt your knee?" Ari nodded pathetically, trying to wipe the tears from her face. Ari's mom bent down to pick her up and freezes.

This was the first time Ari accidentally used her quirk. At her mother's touch, she opened the connection between her and her mother and her mother could feel everything Ari was. Her mother acted like she had been burned, dropping the child and recoiling immediately.

"Ari what did you..." the woman's face holds absolute terror. Ari starts crying all over again, harder this time, sobbing. The woman doesn't comfort her child, scared to touch her.

----------------End flashback

All that part of Ari's stupid quirk did was hurt people, upset people. She deserved to be on the bottom of that list, not near the top. She wasn't top tier material, she was barely good enough to BE here. She would find Dark Side as soon as she got a moment and ask her about it.

It had to be a mistake, didn't it?

Mention: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side)

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
With: Nanashi Shinozaki
Place: Shiketsu High School
Time: Morning
Tag:
Idea Idea

Before Rocky could've said whether she recognized him or not, he soon received a bone-crushing bear hug from her. He also noticed how much she had grown since kindergarten as he started to have difficulty breathing.

"- Right... I almost forgot. Okay hop in, behind me." - Rocky said as he pointed behind him, to the second seat of his bike - "- Come on, before we're late. Just like old time, Nana-chan"

Rock took his childhood friend's hand before giving it all he got into the pedals. Soon the situation turned differently, the pair of friends breezed through the crowded street to their school. Rock was excited to see Nanashi again. Last time they met, she didn't even have her mane like right now, but she was already such an exciting and energetic character. She was always competitive and hungry for a challenge. Knowing her back then, he would've guessed that she would wanted to be a pro-hero, they talked about all the time. He never thought they would ended up going to the same hero academy together, though he's more than glad about it nevertheless.

Soon, both arrived at the school. Fortunately they're still on time for class.

ad91024e1e9404a37c2505399c849d34-db7n9sz.jpg

Riyo Shinoku- The Lotus Tennin

Riyo wasn't late for class today, great, but since she literally didn't know any students at all because she missed the first day, when she walked into the classroom, Riyo just sat down in the back. Hanging in the air the previous day didn't do anything to her, even if it was upside down. The girl knew she wasn't gonna die. Not then anyways. So, instead of trying to escape or anything, Riyo just sat there suspended in the air, arms crossed, face neutral, until her teacher got her down. That night, her family seemed very proud of Riyo as she got home to a slice of cake. She didn't eat it though, in fact, the daughter scolded her parents for buying her one, especially while they were sick, but the couple just smiled at her.

When the rankings were announced Riyo looked around the classroom, a lot of the kids seemed interesting with their own quirks, especially there being a literal cat. Riyo felt like there was no way she was going to measure up in rankings, until she heard her name being ranked first. That was for you Anko-sama! Riyo was very delighted that she ranked first and even smiled, not that it meant anything because that was only the current rankings, but she felt a little accomplished. That gave Riyo hope that she could do something in on her team, especially because her quick could easily be used to rescue others in many situations, but all in all, she still expected the worst was yet to come.
(Interactions: no one)
(code by the wonderful Lindew Lindew )

Sonic Boom
How long had it been since he had smiled this much? He smiled often, so perhaps that was the wrong question. How long had it been since he genuinely smiled because of someone's presence? It was probably Ebisu or Allison, so it was no surprise that it was the same. She was smiling too, despite the nature of the day and that was good.

"Mighty, eh?" he questioned quirking a brow before shaking his head with a chuckle,"But I am asking you out, yes." When she mentioned Master Bang he couldn't help but laugh, because of what she meant. She would probably serve the kids best if she was there so that Remy didn't hurt anyone. He could only nod before rubbing the back of his neck,"Bolton-sama never changes does he?" he questioned with a half smile. He had always reminded him of Master Fu, both older men a bit eccentric in their personality and in their methods. It worked, Kaz was a prime example of that, so he never had issues with how Bang treated his students. In fact....he remebered carrying a sleeping Master Fu 10km as training.

It wasn't a complete rejection, as she offered to make it up to him by taking him out to dinner which he couldn't help but laugh at. "I'm still paying," he said gently folding his arms a bit as he listened to her speak about a black dress,"The last time I saw you in a black dress, Ebisu would have chopped me in the neck for staring. I guess I can gaze at your beauty a without shame this time? Hm. Sounds like a date then. I'll inform my assistant so that they can clear my schedule this evening. Though I don't think I had anything pressing I committed to. Well, not pressing to me rather."

He smiled as he looked at her,"Well, since we've made plans I'll leave you and Ebisu to your personal time. I've brought more gifts for him in the bag, it might be appropriate for you to give it to him." He leaned over kissed her cheek and moved to make his way back down the stairs,"See you at sixish."

Yami Kawaguchi
弓美 川口

“Um, g’morning.” Shoe greeted back. He seemed to pause before he added, “Yami-san.” He remembered her name! Yami let a goofy-looking grin form on her face, though it turned upside down as soon as Spiky-boy began snickering. “Holy shit you two should be a superhero team, Moss Head and Carrottop it’s perfect.”

She peeked over at Shoe, trying to read his reaction. Yami didn’t really care and was instead kind of enlightened by the prospect. A superhero team, huh? She didn’t really understand what he was referencing with the nicknames, but she assumed her friend, with his green head of hair, was Moss Head. Yami took a short strand of her own hair and twirled it between her fingers. She was Carrot Top, then.

Shoe obviously wasn’t too thrilled by what Spiky-boy had said. His annoyed expression almost made Yami’s face pale, since she hadn't seen him react to much, but instead, her frown deepened. She wasn’t entirely sure what irked him. Was it the nicknames, or did he really not want to be on a team with her? Well, Yami wouldn’t want to be on a team with herself either, but she still hoped it was the former.

“Oh? You should already start a hero agency by yourself, then, Wolverine.”

Wolverine? Yami’s eyebrows furrowed. First Moss Head and Carrot-top and now Wolverine? Just who were they referencing? She hadn’t heard those names before, so she tried asking, “What-”

Yami was cut off by a scream, a girlish scream. Yami’s head snapped to where the noise originated, over near the little Wrath and Arietty. The smaller girl, whose face was as red as Yami’s hair, shoved something into her bag, something that Yami didn’t see, but she wondered how important it had to be if it caused that kind of reaction.

She still had a question, though, so she turned back towards the group before, “Yo, Hiro.” It was Mono. She’d have to save her question for later, then, but at least she now knew the name of Spiky-boy. Hiro? No, Hero. It befitted him, or anyways, it suited the situation they were all in.

Yami’s attention drifted once more to Dark Side, who stood in front of the classroom near uh, Professor Boomerang. “We haven’t been formally introduced yet,” she began. “My name is Kazama Ayane, or Kazama-sensei is fine. Please do not call me by first name, you will regret it.”

She gulped. Could she still call her Dark Side, though? Kazama- Karma?- went on to talk about the preliminary test from yesterday, and Yami was prepared to curl up into a ball and roll out of the room. Huh. That’d be an interesting quirk, actually. Anyways, Dark Side continued, “In any regard, today we’re going on a field trip to do another preliminary test where we’ll test your ability to work on a team and complete a goal. It will be search and rescue.”

Ah! Search and rescue. That got Yami excited, if not a bit nervous. Sure, it was another test, but this was the type of stuff Yami signed up for. Her quirk may not have been suited for rescue missions, but her mind was. She’d prefer to do that kind of work in the future.

Dark Side began going over the ranks, which Yami had completely forgotten about, and now, she was coming close to biting her own fingernails off in anticipation. As each name was called out, the pit in her stomach grew. Why hasn’t her name been called yet? She’d definitely be last, huh?

“8. Kawaguchi Yami.”

Eight might’ve not been very close to the number one spot, but Yami let out a sigh of relief. She definitely wasn’t last!

(kind of) interacted with: Yuuta / takki takki , Hiromasa / LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton
mentioned: Katharine / Idea Idea , Arietty / Maj Maj , Jono / Master Bang / Brax Brax , Dark Side / AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

MIKADO SARISClassroom

kalter.png
The dark-skinned girl brought a hand up to her mouth, stifling a yawn that rolled out as she trudged down the hallways. Missed the first day, late for the second, but it's not like it was her fault. She had things to do. The fact that those things kept her up late into the night annoyed her though. She hadn't made it more than ten steps before another yawn forced it's way out. First day of school was always just boring introductory stuff that she ignored anyways, and the second day usually wasn't much different. So she'd probably just take a nap in class or something. As she neared the classroom she could hear the chatter of her fellow students within. Glancing at her phone she noted that she was only like five minutes late, not a big deal. Especially if everyone was chatting along happily. Class couldn't have officially started yet, or if it did the teacher had to be relaxed sort.

With that in mind she opened the door and waltzed in, offering a casual "Morning." amidst yet another yawn as she made her way to an empty seat. She plopped down in the seat, tossing her bag down by her side as she went. Everything about her entrance screamed casual, as if she was ten minutes early and had been there the day before. And with that same non-caring attitude she looked over the room, observing her new classmates. Some of them caught her interest, others seemed rather forgettable. It wouldn't take her long to figure out the pecking order and situate herself at the top of it, of that she was sure.

Still, she wanted to know what was going on. A quick scan of nearby classmates yielded the perfect specimen. Some shy-looking nerd scribbling in his notebook.The kid seemed engrossed in his drawing, but surely he was paying attention, right? He seemed like the nerdy type, they always pay attention in class. And the nerdy types were always the most useful and easy to deal with. Just sprinkle some attention on them, a little bit of praise, and you've got their undivided attention. Mikado leaned over closer to the boy, whispering quietly to him. "Yo, like, y'know what's goin' on?"

Classroom
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Max Werks
Home --> Shiketsu
Open for interactions.

As much as he wanted to kick the door open, Max couldn't do that, because this technically wasn't his house. Host family, schmost family.

So, instead, Max decided to be a good little boy for once in his teenage life and open the door carefully, announce that he was leaving, and then close the door behind him softly, because apparently that's what you do in this country instead of just shouting "bye" and letting the door slam.

Max straightened his tie, placed his hands on his hips, and took in a long, deep pull of air.

"Ahhhh. Smells like Japan in here." With a pep in his step, and a jaunty tune whistling between his lips, he started off towards Shi-something-or-other. Shiketsu. Right. That's a name. He spoke this language. Yes-siree.

"Alright, what's on the agenda today!" he said, pulling out his phone as he went, "wake up, get off plane, brush teeth, host family, hearty breakfast, arrive to class late, check check check check check check," he rattled off, once more returning to a whistle as he continued to scroll through his (empty) day planner. It's not like there was really a point to writing all of that down anyway. "Y'know, I expected about fifty-percent more jet-lag," he remarked to himself, shoving his phone back into his pocket as he continued on his way. Due to unexpected inclement weather, Max's travel plans had been completely destroyed. But, hey, what's one day and several minutes less of school for you when everything else is out of your control? Might as well take your time strolling along and seeing the sights.

The sights were...remotely interesting. Japan was far more normal than Max had anticipated, or at the very least, this particular corner of it was. "Leave it to hero-school to keep all the exciting things out of the way, straight and narrow, hup-ho, truth and justice, roger that," he mumbled, mouth motor running even if there was no one else to talk to.

Whatever. That's fine. This is fine. It's all fine.

A bus ride (several minutes were spent quadruple checking to ensure that it was indeed the right bus) and a few blocks of walking later, and Max found himself in front of the school gates. He narrowed his eyes at the kanji proudly marking the school, hiked up his pants a bit, and rolled right in. Yep, this was the place, no mistaking that. Sure, he'd likely stumble over a few syllables here or there, or sound like a horrendous parody of himself (just foreigner things, right?) but at the very least, the very least, he knew what the name of his school was.

And on top of that, he knew what his class number was too. The hallways were just about empty by that point, since, well, Max was damn late. He came to a stop in front of the door, one more putting his hands on his hips as he glanced up at the room number.

"1-A. Huh. A room number higher than my expected grade performance!" With that, he pushed the door open. This one did slam a bit. But it was completely due to enthusiasm and not at all due to direct intent. Honest.

"Greetings and salutations!" That bit was in English, but he flipped the script right after. After all, this show was in Japanese. "Would'ja believe it, we've got eye lasers and superpowers out the wazoo, but we still can't get planes where they've gotta be on time, imagine that. Society's a total travesty, lemme tell ya."

It's almost as if he didn't notice that he was interrupting a perfectly legitimate classroom session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back