• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Brax

💯
Impulse

Of the many hero departments out there, the one elite school that matches up with Yuei…
is Shiketsu High.

ep04-04m53s.png

It was Jono’s first year at Shiketsu High School. His whole life, he was told tales of Yuei Academy. Kids wanted to go there because all of Japan’s best heroes graduated out of that academy. Jono’s parents were not considered part of Japan’s greatest assets, but they certainly had an underground fan base that would argue otherwise.

His mother, hero name Kaminari, had the power to manipulate electricity. She had a wildly successful resume, dripping in accolades and nothing but compliments from her colleagues and even some A-rank heroes. His father, hero name Tensisama, was a genius, inventor, and scholar. He was not the greatest fighter - in fact, far from it, but he was Kaminari’s side-kick and thus was responsible for making gadgets as well as formulating well-detailed plans as a master strategist. More than once, Tensisama’s plans for infiltration have been responsible for taking down kingpins from gangs, saving people from banks and negotiating for hostages. Tensisama was not a stranger at schools, often volunteering his time to talk to students; both with and without quirks.

Both of Jono’s parents were extremely strict about the academy that Jono was to be attending. While Yuei Academy was obviously the choice that he originally had, both Kaminari and Tensisama were more interested in Jono attending Shiketsu. They graduated out of that academy. It was not about hate - the two heroes did not care about Yuei’s existence - they just wanted to bring glory to the academy that graduated them. Both believed Jono had the ability to be greater than even they were.

Jono wasn’t interested in what they wanted. But he didn’t have the money to say otherwise. The young man was not salty about it.

The grounds leading up to the front doors of the academy were absolutely littered with cherry-blossom trees. Jono arrived early. It wasn’t that he was being a good student, rather he wanted to avoid spending time with his parents regardless of the means. They were bothersome, providing far too much stress. In particular, his mother had the keen ability to constantly talk in circles, reminding him over and over again what he should be focusing on. How he was never listening, or interested in hearing what she had to say even though she had lived through it.

Leaning up against a tree, Jono was holding his phone sideways. His feet crossed at the ankles, the trunk of the tree held all of his weight as thumbs pressed lightly against the screen. Games weren’t fun anymore… The rhythm game on his phone was scrolling at full speed. All Jono had to do was follow the arrows with his eyes; without moving his thumbs, he was able to activate the correct patterns. It ruined this medium of escape. Being the highest on the leaderboards wasn’t fun when you have a (literal) built-in cheating mechanic.

Ten minutes until class begins.

Last edited:
Empathy

The morning had started like any other, heavy jams, dark eyeliner and bright eyeshadow. Anything to help make her feel more at home in her stuffy school uniform. It wasn’t like it was any different from her attire any other day that she had when she was in school, but after dressing however she wished for a whole break, it was a big downer to have to put on the uniform on again.

Ari grabbed her bag and headed out the door with plenty of time to spare. She stopped at a vending machine for a can of coffee. In a perfect world, she would stop for a nice latte, but she didn’t want to get stuck in a long line and be late for her first day at school. This was different than most first days. This was her first year at Shiketsu High. Ari was pretty excited, but mostly nervous. She had gotten in, although she wasn’t really sure how. Her quirk was weak for the most part, and the stronger parts made her super uncomfortable to use. She didn’t know anyone from this area either. She moved here right before break.

Arietty’s mother and her had been going through a really rough time, so now Ari lived alone and that was okay by her. She liked being alone, no one could tell her what to do, or how to dress. In fact, she had a really great time this summer hanging out with her boyfriend. She had the freedom to go see him as she pleased, a fact her mother would not have approved of.

Well at least she HAD been able to. They called it quits right before the school year started. Arietty still wondered if that was the right decision and was still figuring out her feelings on the whole situation. But he was probably better off without her.

Ari walked to the campus and quickly found her room with about ten minutes to spare. She had almost forgotten to hide her septum piercing, she flipped the ring up so the bottom of the ring was up in her nose where it wouldn’t be seen, she kicked back, finished her coffee and waited for the first day to begin.

Last edited:
Felix "Ninth Life"
"Felix!" A woman's voice yelled towards the young boy's room. Felix did not react, a grumble emitted before he drifted back to sleep. "Felix, you are going to be late for your first day!" His mother's second call made no difference.

A few more moments passed, a moment that felt only like a few extra seconds of precious sleep for the 15 year old boy. Just as his eyes were firmly shut, a flurry of ice-cold water was dunked onto his head. His whiskers dripped and water fell from his cat-haired face onto his human body. This is what he needed to wake up, but even realizing this, he was still livid at the perpetrator, his younger sister.

"Mama says you have to get up now, meow! Fifteen minutes until the first bell rings, how could you have been so careless, Felix!?" His sister looked similar to him, but had her uniform and bow ready in her hair, she was always more human than cat.

"That doesn't mean..." His anger was quickly subsided. "Wait... Did you say fifteen minutes?"

His sister's nod was the trigger to the gun that was Felix getting ready for school. He hastily put his uniform on, shuffling his sister out of the room prior. Even though he was in a rush, he wasted a few moments to play with his tie, memorized by its dangling nature. However, the pressure of the first day hit him, ushering him to bolt out the door with a sardine breakfast lodged in his mouth.

He had made his way to this school once before, it took him only ten minutes to walk, but the time he wasted obsessed with his tie had given him a shorter time frame of only five minutes. While other students going to other schools seemed lax about being late, Felix knew he was a different case. He had gotten accepted to his first choice hero academia and he could not appear weak to the other students being tardy, this was no regular school and the bullies would have quirks to use on him unlike his primary school.

He had never run so fast in his life, not since his last track meet. Not only did this save him from being late, it actually caused him to arrive with a few minutes to spare. The water his sister had poured on him was completely replaced with sweat, as he panted liked a dog, his tongue stuck clearly out. He made his way to a tree on campus, collapsing at its side. The shade felt nice, but the breeze that cleaned his whiskers was in another league of pleasure. With time alone, it was his tie and him. He had asked the school for special permission not to wear it, as it was far too distracting. Even though his request was denied, it likely made no difference, if it was not his tie he was playing with, it would like be another poor person's accessory. He batted it back and forth, completely absorbed.

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_3.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png Someone like me would never make it to U.A. I knew as much. But I also knew that, beyond a doubt, I had to be a hero, and Shinketsu would be good enough for that, hopefully. Was I talented? I wasn't that smart and my quirk broke me more badly than anything it ever did to help me. Was I good-hearted? What I was doing was for selfish reasons. Was it some form of family pride? Perhaps a little. But my family were no pro heroes. They were people jumping from simple job after simple job, and the owner of a sword-based pawn shop. I guess the best way to put this was a debt. My fate was sealed, and I needed to achive greatness despite the pain tha-

"Sweetie, we're here!" My mother chanted, with some overly cheery tone of voice like she didn't have a scar across her forehead. Nonetheless, the woman had an undeniably heart-warming smile.

"Mooom..." I groaned from the booster seat. Despite my parent's awareness of why I looked as I did, the law was the law, and that law cared only about how my body was. Mom understandably chuckled at my complaint, and lightly tapped dad's shoulder. The man shook his head like he'd just awoken from some fever dream, though in reality he was still completely focused on how bad the trafic was to get here.

"Dear, I think she was brooding again." Mom teased. I crossed my arms, cheeks puffed out. I totally wasn't! But mom didn't give me a chance to even say it out loud. "Brooding makes you look bad sweetie, too serious. Are you trying to be batman?"

"You're starting to sound like your father dear, making those century-old references." Dad replied. I sighed with relief at the comment, but then he went on. "I think she's trying to play eraser head."

"Dad, no! I'm not!" Mom turned around with a mischievious grin on her face, raising her hands and moving all of her fingers like a spider with ADD, I knew what was coming, and with so little room in the car (plus you know, the seatbelt), I had no chance of escaping.

"Here comes the tickle monster!" She threatened, launching her fingers into my legs and feet. I started laughing uncontrolably and kicking around, even throwing the bag that was next to me down in process.

"Mom, stop!" Ever since my little sister disappeared and my body became like this, my parents couldn't help themselves from treating me like this. I guess in a way, it was their only way of keeping my little sister around, wherever she could have gone. It was a bit humiliating, but if it was them, when it was them, it wasn't so bad. Besides, it wasn't like I couldn't understand where they were coming from. I too wanted my little sister back, and I didn't get shot or hit in the head with a large weapon for her, only to wake up and find her gone, forever. It wasn't the kind of feeling I could imagine myself ever forgetting or ever truly comprehending.

After the "tickle monster" finally let me go, my parents were ready to let me leave the tiny nest that car had become in the past hour, and enter the world of heroes-in-training. The academy named Shinketsu, where I would train to achieve her dream. I waved goodbye to my parents, who drove away particularly slowly so they could watch me enter the school safely. I turned around, seeing the metal detector.

"Just you wait. I'll see it done."

The first hurdle of my time as a hero was the metal detector. Fortunately, I had counted on it. While I normally stored knives and other blades in my body, by compresing them and having them overlap with my body's matter, this time I couldn't afford to come off as some kind of criminal trying to sneak weapons into the school. I most stored some hardened plastic models, some rocks and a few utitlities this time around, as those were unlikely to be detected but could still be used for self-defense if needed be. And so I confidently strolled through the gates and through the fields of blossoming trees.

Now, thinking about this rationally, she was at waist height compared to the other students. So first, she needed to check what she could or could not do, and one of her first targets were those vending machines. She looked around for the machines, ignoring the people asking her if she was lost or if she was looking for "her big brother or big sister", then finally headed over to the place. As I arrived, my eyes instantly recognized the girl that was standing there with some coffee.

"You're that girl! Froom the other day, in the clothe's shop!" I gasped, pointing at her.

Interacting with: Maj Maj

[/div]

Brax Brax Idea Idea

Daraka Onogumo
Daraka walks into the school wearing the designated uniform with hands behind his head letting out a long drawn out yawn, showing his razor toothed mouth to passerby’s. Ugh these shoes made him so uncomfortable, he much preferred being barefoot, but he promised pop he wouldn’t break school rules...well try anyway. A girl who had a mutation quirk, looked a lot like a fish but was surprisingly cute. Daraka flashes her his dazzling sharp grin with a wink “good morning fishy-Chan” she giggles bluishing a deep blue turning back to her classmates. Running hands through his mass of pink curls he couldn’t help but be a bit overwhelmed at the chance to finally get to a hero academy, his fathers training would not be in vain. His yellow serpentine eyes fall on the bastard rival Daraka has been competeing with for three years now, Rocky who was casually hanging out by the entrance. Some might say since birth considering that their fathers also had a rivalry, always seeming to flip flop in who’s more popular in the rankings.

Daraka smiles as flames lick through his teeth muttering to himself time to have some fun. He gets a jogging start before leaping up and forward in a lazy front flip landing in almost a pouncing stance a few paces away from Rocky. The kids around turn to face what would surely be something to see, Daraka let’s out a low growl, though still smiles “Oí Rock-head! Didn’t think you’d show up considering I’d be here...but now. I got you. Where I want you!” Daraka extends his claws rushing forward with speed a bit faster than a humans but not enough to be considered ‘super.’ Before leaping seeking to perform a X slash with extended claws.

Last edited:
She had been in Japan for mere days, and it was a sensory overload both literally and figuratively. There were so many colors, sounds, and smells in the big city that she had to take precautionary measures. She wore soundproof headphones with gentle classical music playing to block out the other sounds. She wore a bandana around her face to block some of the smells that flew through the city. From food to perfumes, but particularly to block out the rotting fish and sewage smells.

Her first day in Japan was spent in Sapporo with her grandfather, touring his hero agency's headquarters. There were a lot of people with animal mutation quirks, but notably, there were no feline based ones. Sapporo was a beautiful port city with lots of sights, and a beautiful waterfront...but it had a permanent fishy smell and it was too much for Jo.

When she got to Tokyo, she noted it was a much larger city than Sapporo was, at least as far as population density and building size goes. She spent her days eating food (which she had to admit Japanese food was pretty good...she wasn't sure why her parents didn't cook it more), playing games, watching tv, listening to music. Wow. Tokyo was amazing. She had even gotten on some amusement rides for the first time in her life. Though most people seemed to dread it, she enjoyed taking it to and from her hotel and select locations daily. With the amount of exploration she had done daily, she'd be up bright and early for the first day of class when she got to her hotel in the west! Well...

She had skipped every alarm that she had set, snoozing them all or the unlucky case for the hotel alarm clock that ended up in a pile of broken parts from her tossing it across the room. Not only was she exhausted, her body still believed it was in the Central Time Zone. The alarm went off on her phone again, and it took everything in her not to throw it. She slowly opened one eye to see the time, before closing it gently resting still for a while. A few moments passed before her eyes shot open,"DAG NABIT!" she said scurrying out of the bed and on all fours across the hotel room to the bathroom. It was a quick shower and she tossed her Uniform on not bothering to dry her hair.

She rushed out of the hotel room and ran down the hall, sliding across the floor and into the elevator. She wasn't sure why her grandfather wanted her to be in such a nice hotel that was so far from the school, but, here she was. A ding signaled she had reached the bottom floor and she ran through the Hotel lobby and into the streets. A quick glance around saw that there were no abs or anything, and she didn't have time to find one,"It's day one .....and I'm already.." she sighed putting her hands on the ground and then running off.

A few minutes would pass before she finally reached the school running full speed through the front gate (and the metal detector), but she needed to stop, and well....she wasn't so good at it when she reached her top speed. She stood straight up thrusting her feet into the ground as her shoes skid across the ground before she hit something that caused her to trip up and tumble forward hitting the other side of the tree that Jono was leaning on with a clunk. She was on the back of her head with her legs in the air and her skirt was flapped up. If it wasn't for the fact she was wearing white compression shorts for this exact reason, she'd probably had shown a lot more than she intended.

Mention: Brax Brax

Last edited:

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Place: Shiketsu High School
Time: Morning - First day of school
Tag:
Jadus Jadus S Say my Name

"- Don't worry, dad. She is walking with me right now." - Rock sighed as he continued to answer the phone " -Don't worry I'll look after her. Have fun in Korea, remember to get us some present."

That was a phone call from Rock's father, who's more widely known as The Titan, one of Japanese most beloved heroes from the West. Titan was assigned to Korean for a special duty, something he didn't explain Rock too clearly. But as he left, it's now Rock duty to keep an eye on hos daughter, Rock's twin sister, Haruna - a task that had been proven to be impossible for Rock. After finished talking to his dad, Rock immediately dialed another number.

"- ... ... ... " - Nobody answered as it's forwarded to voice mail "- Haruna, where are you ? Call me when you get to school okay ? If dad know you're ditching on the first day, he's gonna fry my ass."

Rock put away his phone with a stressful grunt, he hadn't been able to call her for the whole morning as he was supposed to pick her up to school like how their father wanted. The lie was to cover for Haruna, though Rock had no pleasure doing such thing. Odd as it might sound, this was the Ishikawa family for you, demanding father and rebellious daughter and Rock was caught right in the middle of it.

But the difficult family situation couldn't ruin Rock excitement on his first day at school. Shiketsu High School, one of the best hero academy in all Japan and number 2 only to Yuei High school. It was Rock's father idea to put both of his children here, instead of the more well-known Yuei as The Titan himself was graduated here. To Rock, it was also what he preferred, Shiketsu was near home and also the pride of the West. Here he would be around his people, where he would felt confident. And if Rock's gonna be a pro hero, it would be for his home, like how his father was. Rock took a deep breath before stepped toward the school entrance. He felt refresh, eager for new challenges as well as new friends. A new beginning.

“Oí Rock-head! Didn’t think you’d show up considering I’d be here...but now. I got you. Where I want you!”

But before he could come in to find himself a new challenge, Rock encountered a long-timed, old one. That was Daraka Onogumo, son of another pro-hero family, the Onogumo's family who're known for their Dragon Transformation quirk. His father, the G Dragon was one of the icon in pro-hero business. Ever since both of The Titan and G Dragon were known to the pro hero world, they've been competing with each other ever since. And perhaps some of that rivalry passed to their child unintentionally. It started when both of them were on seventh grade, soon as Daraka knew Whom Rock's father was, he intercepted him right after school for a duel. From then on, they just kept at each other face right when they got the chance. The successor of the Onogumo's line always wanted to prove that he's better than Rock while the child of the Titan never refused a good fight. But despite of how many fights they had, it's never enough as if one win, another would just come back. Therefore the answer they're looking for was never enough.

" - No chance, Lizard boy!"

Rock answered with a confident, mocking smirk before he took a step backward to evade Daraka's attack. Followed that move was Rocky grabbing the charging's Daraka's reaching arm and threw him off his shoulder backward. Daraka was still on his feet as he landed but that throw was enough for Rocky to take his guard. Ishikawa threw his school bag away to the ground before raising his fists. He took a second to raise a smirk again Daraka, both were ready to fight now. Rock didn't take another second before he launched forward and slammed his fist to the ground, caused a rock shard pierced the ground from below Daraka's feet toward him... It's missed as Daraka was able to jump backward and evade. But soon Rock just kept charging, he leaped forward sweeping his foot across the air trying to hit Daraka. Soon after that a series of punches and kicks just kept coming toward the young Onogumo as Rock attacked rapidly, tried to not give his opponent any space for a counter.

Last edited:
Felix "Ninth Life"
A large thump attracted the attention of the once distracted cat. He peered his eyes around the tree where he sat, the sight immediately garnering a quiet hiss. It was a dog! Felix had no idea what triggered this response of anger, but he could feel it in his genetics, egging him onto to strike that wagging tail! He wasted no time, jumping into a bush that worked to camouflage his striped face only slightly, but his red tie was a dead give away to any stealth critics. Felix's tail hiked upwards, waving rigidly from side-to-side, getting into a position that was avid to pounce. His eyes made for the target, a female wolf it seemed, a "bitch," his mind cleverly crafted up. Slowly he made his way closer to her, attempting to make as little noise as possible and apart from a few rustles, he was dead quiet.

In pouncing range of Johanna, he tensed up his legs, tightened up his paws and leaped directly for her tail. Should his pounce be successful, he would dig his claws in a playful, verging on violent manner into her tail. It would be no iron grip, but it would be no kitty scratching either.
AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Last edited:
Daraka Onogumo
Daraka dodges the kick as Rocky comes forward with the flurry of punches, the young dragon boy switch’s his stance with hands up and a foot back. The traditional wushu kata brought a fiercer tone to his eyes, in fluid motions he began diverting punches in what looked like natural succession. Grinning big he mocks “Hey, dirt-breath. If you’re trying to hit me, then hit me!” that Slight lack of concentration is all Rocky needed to land a solid uppercut on the dragon teen, some blood dribbled from his mouth. The dragon blood began to really burn with that blow, looking down Darakas eyes are now blood red as they turn back on Rocky, flames begin to more eagerly escape the spaces in his teeth.

Darakas maw spews out a torrent of flames tho not enough to hit the surrounding students, just enough to put some distance between them. He cuts the flames off performing a back hand spring then leaping to the walls behind them, vaulting off Daraka spins furiously in a front flip before aiming a powerful axe kick on top of that blond head. Rocky steps back as the kick hits the ground, cracking it slightly, Daraka does not stop there. Using the dragon blood rage he begins throwing a flurry of round house kicks, covering his true attack...a well aimed Palm strike to the ribs, that should have Rocky reeling.

Sopranos Sopranos

Last edited:
johanna
The impact of running into a tree at the speed she did, left her in a daze as she tried to get her wits about her. She couldn't get her vision to stabilize itself and she huffed. This had become a bad habit of her's and would probably rear its ugly head even worse now that she was in the city. There were more objects for her to run into. When she was home, there were several open fields and she didn't need to quite turn on a dime like she just did. When she was herding the cattle, she needed to just be on the outside of them. She also didn't have to quite go full speed, as the cattle (and the sheep) were nowhere near as fast as she was.

She actually tended to hunt too, which called for more precision than herding. Wolves hunted different from the felines, well for most of the part. There was rarely any pouncing. Their noses allowed for them to cut their prey off, and she and her dad used to just ware their quarry down and then attack for a quick kill. Well that's how it went for bigger game, the smaller game didn't take as much effort. Speaking of pouncing....

Because of her grogginess, there was no way she could react in time. Hell, she was so groggy the pain didn't even register when Felix initially dug his claws into her tails. No. It took a moment or two for her to look up at her tail from her inverted position before she noticed,"What in sam hill...." and then her body registered the pain. A loud yelp escaped her mouth, the same yelp you might hear from a dog as she thrashed her arms and legs about before finally getting right side up and yanking her tail from Felix running on all fours half-way across the courtyard before she tumbled once more and took an attack position baring her canines.

When she was finally able to analyze what happened she growled,"Dirty cat...."

Mention: Brax Brax
Interactions: Castello Castello

Last edited:
Impulse

clunk

Looking up from his phone momentarily, Jono didn’t bother seeing what (or who) had hit the other side of the tree he had been leaning against. It was either a fight, or someone who had been stupid enough to hit the tree. It didn’t exactly matter the context; whether it be not seeing the tree while traversing, or clumsily moving about too fast - the consequences of sloppy execution were evident. Jono looked back down at his phone without saying a word or addressing the situation. In the near distance, Daraka and Rocky were going at it. He couldn’t see the rumble but he could hear it’s beginnings.

Jono was aware of Rocky’s existence, though the two had sparingly exchanged words in the past. He was a bit more friendly with Daraka, but not to the point where he was about to get involved in the teen’s affairs. Shortly afterwards, a loud yelp accompanied the sounds of the fight. The cry came from behind him. Jono heard Johanna speak - he was familiar with the voice. He clicked the button on the side of his phone to put it to sleep before slipping it into his back pocket.

Shifting his body slightly, Jono leaned around the tree trunk to see Johanna and Felix about to go at it. Johanna and Jono had met over the summer. She was new in town, and Jono was in a relationship when they first met, but often the two would meet up over similar hobbies. The two spent a lot of time in local arcades, pretending that the clock was broken. So many quarters. As far as an American girl went, Johanna was fine by Jono. The teen did not have an issue with Felix, either, but he was not sure who initiated the fight and he didn’t care.

Personally, Jono had never visited the United States. From what Johanna told him it definitely seemed nice enough to at least visit once.
Jono, like Johanna, didn't spend all his life in Japan either. His mother was Japanese, but his father was actually from Spain. That was where he was born. Where he spent his toddler years. His parents made for an interesting combination.

One important thing to know about Jono was that he was no overachiever. He did not aspire to be the best nor did he have the best quirk. However, Jono was certain that he had to be smarter than all four of the people surrounding him. Jono pushed himself off of the tree and out into the main walkway leading up to the academy. It was breezy enough so all the loose clothing he was wearing, along with his hair, waved to the wind’s tune. The air was warm. Reminiscent of the first days of each year at primary school, right before the weather turned.

When he walked into the classroom, he was greeted by the sound of a female’s voice. When he looked over briefly to see what body fit the voice, he got to see two people. One was Katharine. The other, was Arietty.

Arietty?

Standing in the back of the classroom, Jono froze momentarily. Almost immediately afterwards, he continued walking forward - averting his gaze and avoiding the two before taking a seat at the front row all the way to the right. This was not an ideal situation for Jono. Both he and Arietty had been friendly with one another for over a year. They had known each other a bit longer, though the two did not associate at all previously. Right before the summer hit, that friendship built up into something more. That relationship didn’t last long.

Five minutes until class begins.

Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Jadus Jadus Sopranos Sopranos Castello Castello Idea Idea Maj Maj

Last edited:

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Tag:
Jadus Jadus

Rock kept sending his chain of attack forward as repeatedly jabs and hooks came from each of his arm. Daraka was capable to parry and evade all of them as none of Rock's strike had yet to connect. It was also what Rock expected from his long-timed rival, Daraka's reflexes had improved a lots. But as time went, Rock increased his pace and forced Daraka to close his guard quickly, fast as he could. Daraka wouldn't be able to find any space with this strategy and soon would tired out, by then some of Rock punches would land cleanly. He just needed to be patient for it.

“- Hey, dirt-breath. If you’re trying to hit me, then hit me!”

Soon as the young dragon was able to took his time and taunted him, Rokurou knew that was the perfect moment for him to land clean attack on Daraka. From the down right, where Daraka hadn't been guarding so well, Rock pierced through from below and threw a quick and decisive uppercut to his opponent chin. As he expected, his strike was connected. Took this opportunity, Rock, in a blink of an eye, tried to send another hook from his left hand... but it was blocked.

That strike really got into Daraka since his eyes soon turned red hot right away. Before Rock could realized it, a strong torrent of flames burst out from Daraka. Rock, luckily, was quick enough to summon a square of the ground under his feet to rise higher and avoided Rock above it the fire. His ability to breath fire never failed to impress Rock.

“- And I thought you're getting better. You haven't changed one bit, tomato head”

Regained his position, Rock taunted his childhood rival. Daraka had a reputation for his arrogance and temper and those were something Rock timely exploited whenever he could. But what difficult was taming his rage completely, as Daraka was no mindless beast. On many encounters with the dragon boy, when Rock thought that he had him under control by getting him to lose his head, Daraka pulled something completely unpredictable. That was something Rock found so interesting fighting with him.

But there he was, Daraka made a move right after as he lashed out with a high axe kick after a front flip to create momentum. Ishikawa, at his most urgent, got out of the way, he knew that if that kick was delivered then it would knock him out. The young Onogumo wasn't done, he wasn't intent to give his opponent any breathing space. He kept up with a roundhouse kick, a strike required Rock's to block it full strength to prevent it from knocking his head off. The force from that kick was so powerful that Rock could feel his fingers shaken from enduring such attack. That kick reminded Rock of how strong Daraka was, physically.

Soon more of those coming down toward Rocky's. Daraka probably realized that Rock wasn't able to compete with him when its come to physical strength as he threw a flurry of powerful kicks, they weren't fast as Rock's attack before but deadly as one could knock Rock out immediately. He tried to avoid them as he could, but still had to block some of those heavy kicks, which was very tiresome and soon wore him out. Rocky breathed heavier and heavier, he was trying to find away to escape from this storm of heavy attack before he's exhausted. "He would probably try finish me with a most powerful kick from above" - Rock thought as remained patient, looking for that moment where Drake would land that finishing kick and he would exploit that moment and counter. Here it came...

?!!!

Rock felt pain, but it wasn't from above. There wasn't anything coming from above as he predicted, but the pain was on his down side. A palm strike to Rock left hip that almost popped his eyes out. A well-delivered move by Daraka that hit his rival where he didn't expect it. As a result of this, for a desperate attempt to find himself a way out of danger, Rock smashed both his hands into the ground. The attempt caused the ground around him to vibrate mildly but it was enough to make Drake off his balance, his ground shifting ability was still very limited. But then there was a split of a second that Rock could've exploited to leap backward and recover from Daraka attack... but he came up with something else as he was grinding his teeth.

*SLAM*

From below, Rocky leaped forward, threw himself ahead and crash his head toward Daraka's. Rock's headbutt was most unexpected for Daraka and created a huge collision for both of them. Both were stunned, especially Rocky as he was in great pain after it. But his plan wasn't just to headbutt and stun Daraka. Rock held his fists tightly and took the deepest breath before launched both of them into the ground as strong as he could.

"- DARAKA ONOGUMO! TAKE THIS!!!!!!!!"

As Rock shouted the name of his childhood rival in excitement, his fists contacted the soil. A boulder from the ground was risen at a hot, racing pace to Daraka. It bashed his abdomen with an amazing force before launch him off the ground. Daraka was sent flying from the ground before crashing into a window of a class room from the school first floor. Though it's not what Rock planned but it's quite a satisfying scene to see. Rock took a moment to catch his breath, waited to see if Drake could come back from this, or it would be another victory for him.

Daraka Onogumo

Crashing through the window Daraka shakes glass from his mess of pink hair, a grin on his face. This is what made Rocky and Darakas rivalry what it was, it was so FUN. Climbing to his feet he feels power surge through him as his skin becomes scales, wings and a tail sprout out of his uniform. Becoming his second form in its complete glory, Daraka loved this feeling, the strength of the dragon was with him. Stepping to the window looking down upon Rock, the students around gawk at him in his glory, flames issue from the corners of the sharp grin like exhaust pipes on a drag racer.

“That was good boulder-breath....it almost tickled”

Darakas claws grips the window frame gouging holes into it as he launches himself at Rocky. His speed in flight was a marvel, being a blur of red scales, landing next to his rival. Turning a red eye with a smirk he began the onslaught, using his strong tail, swiping Rock up into the air. Daraka leaps up using wings to change directions and propel him agily around the young Ishikawa. Coming diagonal he punches Rocky once, before circling back lightning fast hitting him a second time.

“DIIIIIEEEEE!!”

Daraka Grabs Ishikawa spinning in a rapid tornado, before launching him into the entrance gate wth a loud crash...everyone is dead quiet. Daraka lands lithely walking towards the fallen enemy giggling with delight.

Brax Brax Sopranos Sopranos

Arietty

"You're that girl! Froom the other day, in the clothe's shop!" a voice called. Ari looked up and was met with the small frame of Katherine. Ari let out a sly smirk and shot the girl finger guns.

“You are that other girl from the clothes shop,” she said with a joke in her tone. “Small world! Nice to see a friendly face!” Arietty had met her the girl at a Sanrio shop in town. She liked Kath, she seemed like a kindred spirit. Her small frame and appearance made her seem like a child, but Ari could tell right away that she wasn’t. She didn’t like it when people assumed things about her either. People’s actions should speak more than their appearance.

Her attention was stolen suddenly. She felt the familiar presence before she saw him. It washed over her like warm, fuzzy blanket. Instead of being comforting like it once had, it made her heart heavy. She felt her heart beat faster with the brush of anxiety, and did her best to take a deep breath to regulate herself.

Of fucking course.

That is all she could think as she saw him enter the room. They had to be going to the same school, they had to be in the same class. She had been hoping that this school year could have been a good distraction from her recent break up. And yet, here he was, smack dab in her face. Unavoidable.

Jono

She caught his blue eyes for only a moment before he averted his gaze and moving as far away from her as possible. When he was sitting and away from her, she felt like she could breathe again, and only then realized she had been holding her breath. She felt the sting when he avoided her, but she didn’t know what she would rather him do. Would she really rather him come over and talk to her? Arietty wasn’t sure, all she knew was that this was beyond frustrating. She already was nervous to use her quirk in class, or at all, and here in her class was the only person who knew what she was really capable of.

She decided to focus her attention back on Katherine. She was friendlier, and not avoiding her at the moment. Talking to her didn’t make her want to crawl into a hole and not come out till class was over. ‘Move on Ari, he obviously is fine.’Arietty thought to herself. She forced the smile back on her face, anyone who didn’t know her well probably would have barely seen it phase her.

“Did you ever find a pair of those cute hello kitty stockings?” Ari asked Katherine. “I wish I had been able to snag a pair.”

Brax Brax Idea Idea

Last edited:
Felix "Ninth Life"
With the space Johanna gave him, he used this time to assume the high ground atop the tree. He felt tagging her was a little too easy with her being bipedal, this indicated to the quick-witted cat that she was likely uncomfortable in that state. Felix had never had any issues standing on two feet, his wide paws and thick claws were well adapted for it. Digging his claws into one of shortest branches, he took his perch, piercing eyes making for Johanna. The feline boy would utter a snicker, very audible to the canine's ears. From four legs, he would rise to two, using the tree trunk and claws for a steady balance.

"Clumsy mutt, meow." Felix would purr in response. "I didn't think I would see anything worse than a UA student here, but they let a dog in, gross! I thought I smelt something bad coming here and now I know!"

Felix, though bitter in remarks, was clearly playing a game with Johanna, issuing her like a rival would. Even though many would see him as a coward in his safe little tree, he maintained his ground on the branch. His quirk was not unstoppable like the dragon boy and rock man were and as such, he needed to use every advantage available to him. Even this dog likely had a better match up in this environment if he were to confront her seriously.

"Let's play tag, little pup. You're it now, meow. Let's see if you can sneak up on me, I doubt it! Game never ends, not even when the bell rings! You up, klutzy?"
AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Haruna Ishikawa
Haruna had been up for the past few hours spending most of the early morning just in training or thinking about how her first day at Shiketsu Academia will go and her morning had been quite fun so far nothing stressful more just her waking herself up and getting ready for the day ahead until the master of the Dojo had arrived with a smirk on his face. "I sure hope you've finished your jobs today just because it's your first day at doesn't Shiketsu mean I'm going to let you slack off on your duties." Master Wu said with a smirk on his face causing a look of annoyance to cover Haruna's face. "Are you freaking kidding me old man couldn't you had told me that yesterday, you know before I spent the last few hours training." Haruna said before she began rushing to the cleaning cupboard only to feel a gentle hand get placed on her shoulder as she pulled out a bucket. "I'm just kidding your just way to stiff this morning felt like giving you a fright to loosen you up." Master Wu said before he began laughing causing Haruna to swing around and try to kick him out of anger to which Master Wu simple stopped it with one hand. "Much better." Master Wu said as he continuing to laugh before letting go of Haruna's leg. Haruna turned and walked towards her room quickly getting changed out of her casual clothing and into her new school uniform.

It didn't take long for Haruna to get changed luckily she wasn't one for spending hours on makeup or really caring what she looked like, she liked her natural boisterous appearance plus with her short hair, it's not really something she can do much with even if she wanted to. Leaving her room she waved goodbye to Master Wu who in return shouted. "Good luck...but you may want to run I changed all the clocks in here last night so you are already later than you think." and with that the Dojo door slammed shut behind her as she stood still her face twisting into an angered expression once more. "You fucking annoying old man." Haruna muttered under her breath these type of things was something that Master Wu always did and to say the least the old man knew just how to piss Haruna off...which is probably why the two get along so well.

Haruna pulled out her phone and looked at the screen and the first thing she noticed was a missed call and a voicemail from her brother Rocky which she listened to around five seconds off and guessed what the rest would be about before deleting it. She then looked at her clock and just as Master Wu said the time was different than what she thought it was instead of having fifty minutes she had twenty, which was annoying as she wanted to go for a quick run before she started hence why she wanted to set off much earlier despite it not taking her long to get to Shiketsu. The run wasn't too eventful but it sure helped her clear her mind of all her nerves which was probably old man Wu's plan. She was greeted at the gates of Shiketsu to a familiar sight.

"Are you two fucking serious." Haruna said. The sight she was greeted with was one she had seen all too often it was her brother Rokurou and Daraka having another fight. "You two really have no restraint, like seriously it's the first-day hell that hasn't even started yet and you've already what destroyed a window, parts of the floor it's like your already trying to actively get kicked out." Haruna said before an ominous smile covered her face as she looked at her brother. "Imagine what father would think." Haruna continued shaking her head side to side disappointed, of course, it was fake she couldn't care less what father would think. She then quickly pulled out her phone and turned the screen around to face the two. "Also we are going to be late if we don't get a move on after all we don't want to ditch on the first day." Haruna said before she simply walked past the two slowly heading over to the classroom.

Sopranos Sopranos Jadus Jadus

Bang

“You two would be wise to get to class. Felix, Johanna - Now. If you are not there by the time I get there, you will both be punished severely. Heed my warning.”

Bang wasn’t waiting another second. These two might not have known who Bang was yet, but they were in for the ass-whooping of their life if they didn’t listen to his directions carefully. The old hero walked past the two furries without another word, both Rocky and Daraka in his sights. Daraka had flew through one of the Academy’s windows while Rocky was put through the entrance gate. In reality, Bang couldn’t exactly hurt the students without it being a part of an exercise. Bang was practically responsible for indirectly (and directly) punishing these two, but he couldn’t do anything in comparison to their parents.

Daraka was busy, giggling like a little girl as he walked toward the crashed gate. Rocky had yet get up from the rubble. Within a split second, Bang disappeared from both Felix and Johanna. He reappeared beside the dragon moments later, moving in complete silence. Bang’s right hand grasped the top of the young teen’s head, fingers grasping whatever hair it could pull. Violently yanging Daraka’s head so that he was leaning backwards, Bang held it a minute. Staring at the second form of the dragon, white eyes peered soulessly back into the child’s own.

Refusing to let go of his grasp, Bang dragged Daraka by his hair all the way over to the gate, where Rocky was still lying. Using his one free hand to brush away the metal shards and pieces of the broken gate, eventually Rocky would encounter the same treatment. His left hand grasped a full head of hair, yanking the boy up to his feet. Bang up to this point had not said a word to the two, but there was plenty on his mind. Starting their very first semester on his shit list would prove a mistake far worse than just not upholding their ego.

Bang, without another word, dragged the two off to class. Making sure it was nice and full, Bang continued grasping both of the students’ heads as he stood beside the classroom door. Each student that entered would be greeted with a warm welcome from Bang. A large smile on his face, Bang looked as though it was another day in the office. While holding these two oversized children at his left and right nonchalantly.

The bell rings.

Waiting an extra minute for any stragglers to get into class, Bang then proceeded to walk in with both sets of hair interlocked between both of his hands. He wanted to make sure every student but Daraka and Rocky were in attendance. As he slowly walked up to the front of the class, parading his prizes, Bang addressed the class.

“Hello, class. I want to welcome you to Shiketsu High. My name is Bang. You may call me Master, or Master Bang. If you call me anything else, you will be disciplined…”

Bang shoved Daraka into one of the seats in the middle of the first row. This was followed by Rocky being shoved into the adjacent seat. Upon letting go, Bang walked a few feet forward to the front of the class.

source.gif

“I’d like to begin by explaining something. These two gentlemen…Bang pointed to both Daraka and Rocky. “Daraka Onogumo, quirk name Dragon. Rokurou Ishikawa, quirk name Terrakinesis. You two thought it would be a good idea to destroy school property before even getting into your first day at class. Do you young men realize that using your quirk for anything other than what the Academy tells you is against the law? You do realize there are laws in place aside from the rules we have here for attendees at this academy?” Bang placed both of his hands behind his back, into the sleeves belonging to each hand. Bang was not wearing traditional clothing; rather, a loose-fitted long-sleeve shirt and slim fitting pants.

Looking between the two briefly, Bang continued addressing the class.

“Daraka and Rocky will be attending two extra hours of physical training every weekday for the next two months. In addition to this, these two will be facing a panel of the schools officials - some of the greatest heroes this country has ever seen - to decide further punishment. This panel handles matters of detentions, suspensions and expulsions. However, worst of all…”

Bang leaned forward to the two, a wide smile on his face.

“... We will be invoicing both of your parents for property damage received. I’m telling you two now, whatever punishments the academy will give you - they will be nothing compared to what your parents will do once they receive that invoice. I promise you that.”

Throwing his head back toward the ceiling, Bang let out a hearty laugh. Then he turned his attention from the two.

“Once again class, welcome. My name is Master Bang. My quirk is somatic. Today, we will be focusing on a training exercise so that I may test each one of your quirks to see what areas you are proficient in, and what areas need work. I will not be releasing the criteria of today’s test until after the results are in. Your first task…”

After walking behind his desk, Bang withdrew a hat from underneath. He placed it onto the table top before looking up at the class. Alongside it, was a notepad and a pen - an empty piece of paper with nothing scribbled on it at the front.

“In a single file line, come up and grab a small piece of paper from the hat. Just one. When you get back to your seat, tell me what number you got.”

[There are only 9 numbers. Pay attention to what other numbers people post before posting your own. There’s no set list; just pick a number. Mentions: Castello Castello AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Jadus Jadus Sopranos Sopranos ]

Last edited:
[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_3.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png "You're right! I guess coicidences like these do happen. Though I suppose it will be pretty funny in a few years, when they interview us and we have to explain we met in shopping quarrel." I giggled at the thought, my brain automatically trying to fit in the blanks for our supposed hero costumes and imagining us two flaunting around Hello Kitty stockings, which in turn was what stopped my laughter, as just the picture in my head was enough to make blush a tiny bit. A tiny, tiny bit only. With my gaze a little lowered, I gazed at the coffee my new acquaintance was holding, and immediately I lifted that gaze to her again. "Oh! That coffee you're holding, you took that from the vending machine, right? Could you do me a favor? Would you mind raising your hand to the height of the buttons and the... thing where you put the coins?"

Simply put, I wasn't about to ditch Arietty here, especially not since class could be starting anytime soon. That said, I would still like to know if I could reach the vending machines or if I would need to depend on, say, caffeteria food. So I would try to match my reach against whatever height Arietty indicated, assuming she did try to do that favor for me. Shortly after I made my request though, there entered another acquaintance of mine. I was surprised, sure, I didn't expect to know so many people in my first year class in a hero academy, but Arietty's reaction was to a whole other level. Both her and Jono seemed to freeze upon catching sight of each other, in fact Arietty was even holding her breath. I looked at one then the other, then the first and then the second, and sighed, realizing right away that this was simply not something I would want to get involved in or bring up like that. I didn't have anything I could say that could break the ice either, but I sure would come to regret that being the case, upon what Arietty said next.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Don't say it out loud, what if someone hears you?!" My voice went from a slight panicked scream to a near-whisper in a moment, but it was clear to see my cheeks were already beet red. "But, no I didn't... After I left the shop the other way I was busy preparing for school and stuff. Still, I didn't imagine you'd want to be a hero? Do you have a reason?"

Our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of a certain old man. Given my own position, I waited to let him speak before making any judgements about who he was, but as it turned out, he really was a teacher. After settling a certain dispute that had been making noise outside, the old man introduced himself as having the quirk "somatic", as self-titling his person as "Master Bang". I ignored the potential inuendo, wondering instead what his quirk could actually do. He announced next that he was gonna have us do something, and while he fetched something from under his desk, there was a hypothetical drumroll, until he announced we were gonna take papers from a hat. I was half-please and half disappointed, but immediately did as I was told, since I had no reason not to. When my turn arrived, I placed my hand into the hat and pulled out my number.

"Seven." I muttered, unsure of whether I wanted to be heard or not. I walked back to my seat and then repated my number out loud. "I got seven, professor Bang!"

Interacting with: Maj Maj Brax Brax (Bang)
Mentions: Brax Brax (Jono)

[/div]

Last edited:

Haruna Ishikawa

As Haruna turned around to see if her brother Rocky and his rival Daraka had taken the hint and stopped fighting she was met with a scene that she didn't expect. They had totally stopped fighting but it wasn't due to what Haruna said oh no, it was something much worse something that Haruna had actually tried to prevent happening by getting the two to stop fighting. A teacher got involved. If matters couldn't be worse Haruna knew of these teach after all he was a pro-hero and a well known martial artist Bang. Before coming to this school Haruna had tried to find information on the teachers and one phrase came up again and again. "Do not mess with Master Bang." Haruna stared at Bang as he took the two and dragged them off and she felt a shiver go down her spine as she was sure his eyes locked on her.

That shiver seems to move up her body until it stopped in her neck, the pure pressure this man gave off was frightening...no frightening was an understatement terrifying was a better word, not even her father has scared her this much even when he was completely and utterly angry at her and the worst thing was he was smiling at this. She felt slightly bad for her brother being on the bad side of him already but she sure as hell wasn't going to get on that side. Turning back around her pace tripled as she was basically jogging to class now and sure enough, it didn't take her too long to get there luckily after what she had just witnessed.

Sliding the door open and walking in Haruna began to look at her classmates and noticed like she suspected two happened to be missing.
"Ah that stupid older brother of mine." Haruna muttered to herself giggling it was quite a strange situation since she was normally the one in trouble. She quickly took a seat at the far right end of the back row after that It didn't take long before their teacher arrived in the room holding two people she knew quite well Rocky and Daraka. The look on Haruna's face right one it was very clear what she wanted to do laugh, placing a hand over her own mouth attempting to stop her from doing so. "They are so fucked." Haruna thought to herself still trying to stop herself from laughing.

As Bang listed out the punishment for the two Haruna couldn't take it anymore and began laughing luckily she was doing it rather quietly.
"Hey, Rocky how does it feel to be on the other side of the stick for one." Haruna shouted before quickly she shut her mouth. "Shit that was dumb." Haruna thought to herself half expecting herself to be on Bang's bad side now. Haruna then sat listening to the rest of what Bang had to say. Hearing the first task it didn't take her long to jump out of her seat and join the line. When it finally came to her turn she reached in the hat and drew the number 6 before returning to her seat. "I got six." Haruna shouted out

Brax Brax (Bang), Sopranos Sopranos

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Tag:
Jadus Jadus Brax Brax , S Say my Name , Idea Idea

"- ... oh no..."

Rocky mumbled to himself as he saw Drake came out of that window frame, in his true form. What he had pulled wasn't enough to put Daraka down and now Rock would have to face the aftermath. Walking out of that window frame and flying down with his wing spread wide and flame on his breath, the little dragon, son of the powerful hero G Dragon, Daraka Onogumo.

"- Who's a good little dragon..."

Had pulled everything in his last attack, Rock still needed time to recover. But then before he could've done anything, Rock was swooped away from the ground. A series of punches sent as he has no other choice but to endure and block it. But it was not the worst before Daraka flied a circle before released Rock from the air at a high speed. A huge and terrifying sound as Rock's back crashed into the school steel gate from the air. A painful grunt was let out was he fell from the gate into the ground, for a time he hadn't felt this bad ever since his last spare with his father. Hold his fist, Rock was ready for another attack from Daraka, waited for a chance to counter him... But there wasn't any, but instead there was a muscular arm reached toward him as it's palm grabbed Rock's head. Rock immediately recognized it was from the great Bang-sensei of Shiketsu. But then before he could show how much of a fan he was to Bang-sensei, that hand pulled him away. A moment later Rock noticed it was Daraka on the other hand.

"- You dump-ass lizard, looks what you've done."

As Rock was dragged to his class room, he saw a few familiar faces. First it was Kath, his cousin. A nice surprise since he didn't know that she was assigned to the class as him.

"- Hi cous, I haven't seen you in a while. Please don't tell my old man about this. I can handle it" - Rock said with a pathetic smile while still being dragged by Bang

Another familiar appeared, one that as he recognized, Rock had a mixed feeling between anger and relief. It was his sister, Haruna. "At least she doesn't ditch it today" - He thought with some relief. But soon as he saw her with her smirking expression. Rock was terrified.

"Hey, Rocky how does it feel to be on the other side of the stick for one."

"- Where were you, Runa ?! I tried to call you the whole morning. If I wasn't waiting for you, I might got away from the strawberry lizard boy."

It wasn't true since it's Rocky who answered to Daraka's challenge. But then he was still partly annoyed about Haruna not answering his call.

Soon as Master Bang made it clear to him and Drake about their punishment, Rock sighed. Although the fight was exciting, he really got himself into trouble this time. Especially with his father knowing about it, not about the bill, but the fact that he took so much time to deal with Drake, and almost lose to it.

"- Thank you Bang-sensei for your generousity." - Rock said, knowing that he could do nothing about it now.

Followed Bang's instruction like the others, Rock also came up to take his number.

"- Number one, as always."

Rock announced it with confidence. He wanted Bang and his new classmates to know that whatever his challenge was, he was eager and would be ready for it.

LWhUdU9.png

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Saito Osaka ||Tags;

was he scared? Horrified that was attending such a popular school with very high standards? Absousltey not, Saito was far from it. In fact, the crazy boy was excited to finally attend the school..maybe a little bit to excited. He waited for this day since his parents told him about. Saito long awaited to begin his journey to become a top hero like his folks and restore his family 's name. It was going to be a tough one, but saito was prepared to task at hands, grab it by the horns and shake them..if that made any sense at all. Anyway, he was ready and nothing was going to stop this boy. Not even the prickest of pricks! The hardest of villians. His mind and soul was ready! Well..his soul was but his mind? One would wonder.

so, what was saito doing now? Still asleep in his bed, late like most students of course . Sike! Saito was lounging about in a shady tree on school campus, you know, those trees that be on the sides of the pathway to the of the entrance of school. Anyway, he watched as the students pass by. Some of them where grouped up, getting to know each other..the usual. He heard some interesting conversations and was more even hyped now..even if he wasn't In them, oh well. At least was he was mentioned. " Have you seen that odd boy in tree. " yay! He was noticed! And he was about to make his presence known even more

jumping along the paved pathway was his favorite treat, a large , plumpy brown cricket. By god..he couldn't resist the urge to snatch that piece of heaven in his mouth. Next thing you know, his long tounge lashed at the unfortunate creature and savored his treat. There was a girl who was infornt of his target and screamed abit. " Eeek! Disgusting. "

after gulping down the bug, a large creepy grin came across his face." Don't knock it till ya try it ~ "

Johanna
She watched as the cat scurried up the tree and couldn't help but let her growl get even deeper. She hated cats. Back on the farm they had a cat, insisted upon by her mother. She argued that cats served the purpose of eating small bugs and mice, keeping things in the house and on the farm safe from infestation. Her father was reluctant, but his instinct wasn't as primal as Johanna's (who wasn't born yet for the initial decision) and he eventually relented. They knew their child would be different when at the age of three, she chased the cat through the house, through the barn, and up a tree. Luckily for the cat, wolves did not have the same affinity for climbing so all she could do was running really fast and get part way up the tree and fall down.

She had since learned to climb a tree in her bipedal stance much like any other human, so she was confident as she eyed the feline humanoid,"You're on you fraidy cat..." she rose from her four-legged stance to two feet, before using her gloved hands to brush the dirt she collected off herself. She was going to make a move until a voice instructed her to do the opposite. She glanced at the source and noted it was an older gentleman who seemed fit beyond his years. She wasn't aware of who he was (she wasn't aware of many famous heroes) but the way he commanded them and threatened her with punishment was enough for her to figure he was an authority.

She turned her back on Felix before glancing over her shoulder,"You better watch your back..." was the only thing she offered before running (on two legs) inside of the school. She moved through the hall, dodging and weaving through students to ensure she beat the older man into class, and when she got there she sighed in relief. He hadn't made it....yet.

So with a deep breath, she found an open seat and glanced around at her other classmates. She didn't recognize many, outside of Jono her summer friend who had helped her explore Japan when she first got here, and his girlfriend? Maybe it was ex considering the distance, she didn't know. Her school wasn't that big, her class only had 5 people back home, so everyone knew everyone's business and social cues were all but non-existent. She only huffed watching as eventually bang entered the class. He dragged two boys in like trash and listed off their punishment and a fair bit of warning.

She only shrugged and didn't move until it was time to grab a piece of paper, and she did,"Shi!" which would probably be misinterpreted as shu (essentially a foreman) thanks to her southern tohoku accent she picked up from her mother. Of course, if you were able to put the context clues together (she was farm raised) and they were picking numbers (since shi normally wouldn't be used to say 4), you could probably figure out her intention was the number 4.

Interactions: Castello Castello
Mentions : Brax Brax Maj Maj

Last edited:
Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix would brings his paw to his mouth, snickering a little bit as Johanna walked away. "Fraidy Cat, eh? How original, mutt..." He quietly muttered to himself.

In some ways, Felix was glad he made a rival in the first few minutes of his schooling, whether that was a predisposed feud of cats and dogs or not. She looked tough and she had the words to back it up, but he knew he had the advantage in the context of tag. When he played it with his friends, they never caught him, not once, he had every advantage as the tagger or the taggee but he still had a feeling she would offer up more of a challenge.

Leaping into a vacant spot into the crowd, he quickly made his way to the classroom. Even though he did not really care to pay attention to what his teacher had to say, he could tell by Bang's demeanor that he was not one to take tardiness very lightly. Luckily, weaving through hordes of people was among Felix's strengths, almost like fitting into a tight little box, squishing through people's hips and shoulders was just as easy. He made his way right behind Johanna, making sure to take a seat that was roughly behind to where she sat. Felix was competitive by nature, he was not giving Johanna any opportunities, even keeping his whiskers on guard.

When Bang's lecture began, Felix was far too absorbed to properly listen, he hardly even caught his teacher's name, the dangling of his tie was far more interesting. However, when people started picking numbers he was quick to catch on to what was happening. He bolted to the front of the classroom, lining up just behind Johanna again. Using his claws, he would puncture a hole into a piece of paper, using this to select one.

"I got numbah two, teach!" He exclaimed, a bit like Rocky had done before.

Interacted: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
Mentioned: Sopranos Sopranos

201611220905088306.jpg
Impulse
Jono waited until the line had dwindled before he stood up from his desk. He casually walked up to the front desk. Bowing his head slightly at Bang, the young man reached his hand into the hat to grab a slip of paper before turning back around. When he finally sat back at his desk, Jono opened up the note he had taken from the master’s desk. “Number three.” Were the only two words Jono offered before placing the paper down on his desk.

Dragging his phone out of his pocket, Jono placed the device on his desk beside the piece of paper. He placed two fingers on the side of the screen as the phone switched on. The home screen swiped to the right before a load of panels provided news on various topics. Jono did not have to stop and read each one. Upon accessing the article, the information provided automatically registered due to his quirk. The speed at which Jono could obtain information through means of technology was unrivalled, as far as he knew.

Kaminari and Tensisama take down villain Arachnidor

It turned out that Jono’s parents had been busy since the time he saw them this morning. That had been an hour ago. Arachnidor’s quirk was interesting because it was also physical. He had the head of a man attached to the anatomy of a spider. He had the ability to call upon massive swarms of spiders to do his bidding for him.

Jono wondered if his father finally got to test out that flamethrower he had been rambling about for weeks with no end. The next panel had information about a video game that was hitting Japanese arcades within the next month. It was Gacha game with a shitty name. Jono had a limited amount of money and even more limited amount of mental space to deal with another game that made him feel guilty to quit playing.

"Ooh, an ultra rare .JPEG! 5,000 yen well spent!"
Updates coming to popular games. Further rumours of peace talks between countries in the south and the west. An obituary for heroes who had fallen in Japan in the previous month. It seemed each month the list was getting longer and longer. Last year, ranked #2 hero Blue Mantis was killed in action after a failed rescue attempt took place to recover #14 ranked hero Blitzfire from the League of Villains. It was a hard hit to the hero community.

Reading articles like that inspired Jono to make a difference. The new generation could not suffer from the previous generation’s mistakes. It wasn’t about who was the best, who was the strongest. All that mattered was survival. Good needed to continue triumphing over evil. Even when the numbers were down as they were now, people who were in the position to usher the next generation in - people like Bang - would prove to be instrumental in this process. The next article was about the size of some B-class super heroine’s ass and how it helped save the world.

Jono scoffed.

Last edited:
anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

ShadowStrike
It would be a lie Izanami didn't admit that depression has taken on her life like a Tsunami. She had never dealt with anything like it before. Emotions were always pointless to her and got in the way, but this depression was more than emotions. No. It was far beyond her control. It had sent her to a dark place- which felt like a bit of irony considering her constant dealings with dark spaces. That incident had shaken the unshakeable ShadowStrike. The woman they called on when something needed to be handled with logic and emotionless precision. Saving people was her passion, she could do without the hero aspect, but the way this wave of depression had hit her...she wasn't even sure she could save herself.

Her morning had started much earlier than many of the students. This was her way even before the incident. This was her way since childhood. Being up early and sitting under the smaller waterfall on their land, letting the cold water rush over her head as she meditated. Her family had always considered her penchant for meditating to be a sign that she had kept up with her spiritual refinement, but that was far from the truth. She never had much connection with the spirit and soul that her parents had taught to her. No. Meditating served another purpose for her. It allowed her to block everything around her out. It was a sensory deprivation of sorts. The loud sound of the falling water blocked out any sounds from her surroundings. The rush of water on her head kept her nerves focused on the pressure on her head. The water and the mist it sprayed filled her nose with the smell of water and didn't allow any other smell to enter. Her mind was always running and processing stimuli, but meditation allowed her to focus and purge her mind. She was able to take her racing thoughts and filter them out until her head was empty. They called her a strategical genius, but it came with its negatives. Overprocessing was one of them.

She didn't have the same luxury of a waterfall in the loft she had bought in her relocation to the West, to teach at Shiketsku. The shower and a sound system that was blasting the sound of a waterfall would suffice. She sat in the middle of her shower with the water running over her head. She had already completed her special Physical Therapy session at 0400, and now she was just preparing herself for her first day.

She never thought she would teach, espescially at her age, and espescially at the rival school of her alma mater, but here she was. It was apart of the police's idea for her to lie low. Their investigation hadn't yielded any answers so far, so there was noway to tell if she was a target or by who. With her injury, it would make her more vulnerable for a formiddable foe.

An hour had passed before she stood up and turned the shower off, slowly moving to wrap a towel around her. She moved in front of the sink and extended her right hand to wipe a space in the steam covered mirror and caught a glimpse of her. Her dark violet eyes scanned every last bit of her facial features, observing her countenance trying to read her own mind. It was for naught, because despite the new depression that was eating her from the inside, she still had the same expressionless face.

Eventually she would give up on reading herself, putting colored contacts in her eyes (turning them a lighter brown) and heading towards the bedroom part of the loft. She glanced to a glass case, that contained her Hero Costume (which honestly was just her family's traditional armor) and her weapons, before down to the bed that had her outfit for the day. A black blazer, white button up, black slacks with a white belt. She slowly put each item on in the proper order before glancing in front of her bed to the black heels she had selected for the day. She loathed heels with everything inside of her. They were so impractical and served no purpose for anything but aesthetic. Her mother thought it was imperative that she knew how to walk in them for disguise reasonings,and today was nothing but a disguise really. All of the police's idea. A new job, a new alias, a new look all for the name of lying low and hiding.

She rose from her sitting position on the bed that she had taken when putting her clothes on, and slid her feet into the heels. She clicked her way across the bedroom and looked into the vanity mirror,"Kazama, Ayane....Dark Side." She had to speak it one last time, to believe that's who'd she be for the time being....Professor Kazama.

Picking up a black bookbag, she tossed it over her shoulder before stepping out on to the balcony of her loft. She climbed up and on to the edge and gazed down staring at a spot, her eyes glowing a paleish green thanks to the contacts mixing with her glowing eyes. She had chosen the westide of the building, because it should have been covered in complete shadow and it was. In a split second, she appeared on the side walk next to the building, before begging her walk towards a taxi. Who needed an elevator.

A few minutes of a taxi ride and she was exiting the car walking towards the gate...or what was left of it and stepping over it to walk across the now empty courtyard. She didn't have a homeroom class to concern herself with, so it didn't matter being a little late, she only really had to worry about rescue training and a more administrative roll of being head of the disciplneary counsel. She looked over to a busted window sighing, before entering the school. She assumed it would be a discplenary hearing on her first day of work....great.

She walked down the hall and passed Master Bang's door, but stopped, listening to his lecture about two students punishment. So the culprits of the morning's destruction was in there. Fine. She'd slide the door open, and moved to the side leaning on the wall watching him finish his lecture, and as the students walked up to grab their numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back