• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Arietty

Ari chuckled as the girl in front of her shushed her. Not everyone was unashamed of their love of cute things as her. It made sense though, with Katherine’s small stature, it probably added to a stereotype that she was some sort of little kid. Anyone who talked to Kath could immediately tell differently, but she couldn’t blame the girl for wanting to put some distance between her and the idea.

When she heard Katherine ask about why she wanted to be a hero, Ari had to think about it. Although the girl had a point, it felt weird to have it pointed out. She didn’t seem the type to want to be a hero. Honestly, she wasn’t even sure she did want to be one. She joined this school because of her quirk. She wanted to learn ways to use it that were helpful, and to hopefully, start to feel a little better about it. Maybe with some time and luck, even confident about it.

“Well to be honest,” She started “I just want to improve my quirk and learn how to use it in a way that is helpful to others. I know that doesn’t sound super ambitious, but that is why I’m here. Pretty lame, right?” she gave an embarrassed laugh.

It was about then that an old man entered the room. Ari raised an eyebrow. Was this their teacher? He seemed to too old to still be teaching school. As he knocked both of the raucous knuckleheads from earlier into line she retracted her statement. He seemed fierce and intimidating. Ari approved. The man was their homeroom teacher. He instructed each of them to come up and pick a number that would determine the strength and weaknesses of their quirks.

What strength? Ari scoffed to herself. Her quirk had its uses, but in reality, all it did was make people mad. They all thought she was invading their privacy, some even accused her of mind control. It started young. When she was a child, before she could talk, she would communicate with her parents by telepathy, sending pictures and feelings to them as a way to convey her points. That, along with the ability to send actual voice messages seemed like a super cool quirk at first. But even her parents seemed concerned about how she used it. They warned her that people may not appreciate someone else inside their heads. Because of that, she never told her parents what else she could do with it.

She watched as her classmates all went up and got their own numbers. One by one they all went up and called out their number to Master Bang. Ari was dreading this. She was barely used to using her quirk at all. Due to the lack of use, it wasn’t very strong, or very much in control. Was she going to embarrass herself today in front of all her new classmates? In front of Jono?

He was the only one that knew what she was capable of. If she held back would he be disappointed in her? She took a breath. Only two numbers remained and she couldn’t put it off forever. A little timidly, Ari rose and walked to the front of the class. Her fingers shook as she took her number.

“I have an eight, Master Bang,” she said softly, and returned to her seat. Arietty took a heavy sigh. She was NOT looking forward to this. She risked a glance at Jono, concerned in his phone as usual, she let out a sad smile and returned her attention to the front of the room.

Idea Idea (Katherine) Brax Brax (Bang) Brax Brax (Jono)

Masta Bangu
Bang grasped a the notebook and pen. His memory was nowhere near it used to be. For the past few years, Master Bang didn’t even bother attempting learning his students' names. Typically speaking, he found his own nicknames to remember the students. These ranged from downright offensive terms to humiliating ones. For someone who was very much by-the-book on a usual basis, Bang had a very peculiar nature in some respects. The old man watched as each student got up to grasp a piece of paper, staring at them in the process. Yes, he was judging you. The master began writing numbers down the side of his notepad in a row. He was sure to cover each number put in the hat so that no student went unpunished.

Er... Untested.

That was when Bang heard it. One word. That one very word that he had not mentioned people should not call him. Bang had given instructions that were precise. Well, they were not instructions, as much as a preference. That being said, he had not instructed otherwise. Regardless of the amount of emphasis he put on it, his name was Master Bang. As soon as the term ‘Professor’ escaped the lips of Katharine, Bang sharply peered over at the female.

D0IuNBtZ-720.jpg

Within the span of a second, Bang completely disappeared from the side of his desk. When he reappeared, it was in front of Katharine. His face was about an inch away from hers - if she tried hard enough, she could probably feel one of those whispers on his mustache tickling away at her face. Bang was standing to the right of her desk. One of his hands was placed on the edge of the top. Next to it, was his left foot. His right foot had grasped the metal bar at the top of her backrest, and had subconsciously been slowly bending it downward.

“What… What did you just call me?” Bang’s eyes remained unmoving, staring into Katharine’s own. No, not like that.

He whispered softly, his voice slightly cracking as he did.

“You’re going to get against that wall…” He pointed to the white plain wall behind the class.

“...You’re going to get against that wall and squat so that your body is a perfect ninety degrees. And MASTER BANG HELP YOU IF YOU SO MUCH AS TWITCH A GOD DAMNED MUSCLE.”

Waiting for her to make her way to the back, she would certainly feel eyes piercing the back of her head if she moved from her seat.

“... LITTLE GIRL, number seven.” Alas, the class continued grasping their papers. The numbers would begin to come much faster after Katharine spoke up first. Slowly turning and making his way back to the front of the class, Bang would resume his spot beside his desk. “It will seem as though I will have to further explain what my rules are. We will go after that after a brief explanation of the exercise.” With the last person picking up their slip of paper, Bang began reading off the list. He would point his pencil to each person nonchalantly as he went down the list.

“Number one, Pretty boy. Number two, Meowth. Number three, Batman. Number four, Woof. Number five, Horns. Number six, Patch. Number seven, the Little One. Number eight, Blue. Number nine -”

A brief silence overcame Bang as he stared at the blank space beside number nine.

“... Whoever this is, they’re gonna wish they were dead.”

Bang continued staring at the piece of paper in disbelief for a few more seconds. Then he dropped his notepad on the table beside him and looked up at the class. He moved to the front of his desk.

“The number that you have taken refers to your spot in our testing session today. Yes, you all took entrance exams to get into school. However, this one will be different. Instead of running a designated course that has been practically unchanged for years, you will be fighting me. I want to personally gauge where each one of you is at. You will be tested in a variety of different ways, though they will go unmentioned. Tomorrow, I will return with your results.”

Silence followed.

“The following things I will tell you that I expect are law. You can ask Miss Dark Side in the back there, she is well aware of my methods. And believe me, out of the two of us, you have it far easier when I discipline you. Make a joke about Star Wars and i'll snap you like a twig. Rule number one! Don’t be late. Not a minute.”

Bang began pacing from the left side of the room to the right.

“If you are late even by a minute, you WILL be late going home. Not only by the amount of time that you were late… But until I feel that I am satisfied that you have spent enough time RUNNING. If running is not an issue…”

The master froze in place to look at his class with a large, uncomfortable smile on his face.

“... I promise to accommodate your needs.”

The master returned to pacing. “RULE NUMBER TWO, no using your quirks outside of class. I will tell you when you can use your quirks: to protect yourself in the real world, or under supervision in this class. Failure to adhere to these terms will not result in a warning. They will result in a suspension or an expulsion, as we see fit. Does anyone know what happens to students that get expelled from an academy in the area? They get blacklisted from other prestigious academies in the western hemisphere. If Shiketsu doesn’t keep you, do you really think Yuei will accept you? Any other school is a downgrade. I hope you enjoy your travels to America. Rule three, respect one another. You are here to better yourselves. In addition to this, your professors and masters are here to help you achieve your goals. Please keep this in mind. Rule four, I do not take suggestions on how to lead a class. I do not take suggestions on how I should go about my methods. You kids will have to find a way to deal with these methods or feel free to transfer to another class. And finally… I am Master Bang. You can call me this, or Master. I am not your professor, I am not your homie, I am not your mother. I did not work my whole life perfecting my art to be referred to as a ‘professor’. If you refer to me as something other than what I am, you will be punished.

Slapping both of his hands together, Bang bowed.

“Get your asses outside to the back fields. You too, little girl.”

Idea Idea AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Sopranos Sopranos Jadus Jadus Maj Maj Acethekidd Acethekidd Castello Castello S Say my Name

Last edited:

Haruna Ishikawa
Haruna decided to refrain from answering Rocky, she may be a little air-headed at times and more than often prone to shouting out but she really didn't want to get on Master Bang's bad side after all she wasn't suicidal. Haruna waited, impatiently tapping her fingers on the desk just waiting for the others to get up and collect their number. She began to re-read the number she got once more over and over somehow expecting it to change into instructions. "That would be cool." Haruna muttered imagining if that did happen but alas it did not.

It didn't take long for Haruna to notice that Bang had approached Kath for some reason and then it clicked what she did, she called him Professor if that was the to why Kath was in trouble then that was out of order. Haruna listened closely to what Bang was saying to Kath and was annoyed when she found her guess was right, Haruna decided to hold her tongue, for now, how long that would last was only a matter of time.

After master Bang's little show of power, or at least that what Haruna saw it as was over he finally began to spill the beans on what this test was and what he said scared her, excited her, and shocked her all at the same time. She wasn't sure if she wanted to celebrate being able to fight against one of the best martial artists in the world or attempt to run and hide in a hole somewhere...and with her quirk that's a lot easier than it sounds. Haruna took a deep breath and a smile covered her face it seemed she had finally decided what she was and that was excited but not because she gets to fight one of the top martial artists in the world oh no, but to redeem her family and by that she only means her brother and cousin who have now both been humiliated by Bang.

The more this line of thought stayed in her head the more it became harder and harder for her to hold her tongue, in fact why the hell should she hold her tongue Bang clearly had something against her family so what would by being respectful get her...nothing that's what. As Bang told the class to “Get your asses outside to the back fields." she just couldn't hold her tongue anymore, sliding her chair back creating a screeching noise as the two materials collided with one another. "Yo old geezer, what the hell do you have against my family?" Haruna said she was in it now no point in stopping. "Like seriously the first time fine I can live with that Rokurou was being an idiot fair enough he got what he deserved but Kath. Kath do anything so what she called you professor no need to cry over spilled milk." Haruna said finishing up her rant. "Now I'm the fucked one." She thought to herself before attempting to make her way over to the classroom door, would Bang try to stop her? Most likely and she would sure stop if he did. If for whatever reason he didn't stop her then she would just go straight and try to get to backfields outside, where Bang instructed the class to go.

Brax Brax (Bang)

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_3.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png I felt like the girl needed some reassurance after what she said. She had passed the exams, so her quirk needed to have some use, but maybe it was too weak to use in pratice in day to day life or maybe it was some very destructive quirk she was ashamed of. In either case, however, it was noble of her to put herself out there to try to make herself better. She'd make a fitting ally someday. I gently shook my head, then tilted it while giving the girl a smile.

"No, that is a great reason, in fact I'm here for the same reason...in a way. I am trying to help someone too. I am a bit like you, I don't particularly have any great ambitions, I don't want to be the top dog or anything, I will be happy just becoming a hero for her." I reached my hand to the girl, hoping the bandages around it wouldn't be too much of a bother to her. "I hope we can become friends, Arietty!"

But the other girl was not given a chance to respond, as class started before she could. Though it was saddening, I decided to allow that matter to be picked up after class, especially considering that my attention was called when my second cousin, Rocky, came in (Runa had came in before him), dragged by his head like a horse is dragged by it's briddle.He gave me this defeated smile and requested I did not go and tell on him to his dad, to which I nodded. I had no intentions of telling on anyone to begin with, why would I do it? I wasn't seven! Oh wait...

Needless to say, the incident didn't leave me in a great mood. Neither did the old geezer's demand that we call him "master", like he was lording above us, like he was lording above ME, a daughter of the Von Kleinerheld family. So, I couldn't have forseen (though maybe I should have) what was about to happen next. In a literal blink of an eye, the geezer was right in front of me, his mustache rubbing against my face, bringing to my attention just how much he looked like someone glued a ferret to his face. Was it a personal choice or a side-effect of his quirk? I wouldn't know, because his topic was a different one. Seemingly professor Bang didn't like it very much that I called him by his name and job, he'd said as much, but I didn't expect him to be so full of himself as what he was displaying now. I had to give it to him though, even before having to go sit in the air, my legs were already shaking. Ridiculous mustache aside, there was something very scary about a man that from my perspective was simply towering over me with a pretty nasty look on his face, to the point that regardlesof how I felt about it, I found myself only nodding and meekly going to the wall the professor told me to, turning and sitting in the air like the professor told me to, holding as still and stiff as I could manage like the dammed professor told me to.

Not that I would dare say that out loud, not while I was still in school at least. My parents hadn't raised such a rude daughter as that.

Polite or not, I was far from happy with what he was calling me. Between the difficulty of sitting in that position, and the embarassment of calling me a little girl just because I wasn't quite up there where the magic beans go like Runa, my face was whole red. On the other hand, if he was calling us these things, then he at least had to agree with being called an old geezer. You could tell he was an old geezer by the fact he still remembered Star Wars well enough to get upset about it. That said, if it wasn't for my current circumstances, I would widelly grinned at the prospect of fighting this guy. By no means did I consider for even a minute that I could beat a pro-hero. Even so much as leaving him with a black eye would be a bit too much to hope for with that speed. But if I could stand my ground for even a minute, if I could get a little bit of spit in his face, oh that would be so satisfying at this moment! Yet all those thoughts were still dropped as the man brought something else up.

We couldn't use our quirks outside of class? Not even in school grounds? I found myself shaking internally, and slightly externally as well, my face contorted just a bit. I hoped Master Bang would at least mistake the sudden dread I felt for signs of exerting myself with the air chair thing, that he would take my shaking and expressions as a sign of difficulty in keeping up, and not as the truth, the sudden realization that I was already disobeying the quirk rule by the fact that I came today with several objects merged into my body for later convenience. Not to mention... No, he wouldn't be such a brute as to tell me to quit THAT. But I did, at least as far as the objects were concerned, which would actually be worse or considered using my quirk now? Was it keeping the objects inside me or would releasing them now be considered using my quirk?

Class moved to the next step, and while I was certainly not happy that I got called a little girl again, I was reliefed to know at least I didn't have to keep the air chair thing going. I dropped to the ground,taking big breaths. Then, something I certainly did not expect happened: Runa stepped up to the professor for me. She claimed he had something personal against our family, that though Rocky deserved what he got, I did not. I gulped, knowing no good fate could await her for doing that, and as she tried to make her way to the door, I realized neither did she.

Without thinking about it, I stepped in front of Runa, facing the professor's direction, arms wide opened. It took me a moment to realize just how ridiculous someone like me, barely half her height, probably looked doing that. But having seen how intimidating he could be up close (creepily close, might I add), the last thing I wanted was to see Runa go through that experience out of care for me.

I guess in a sense, I still felt like she was that little Runa that used to play with me in the pawnshop.

I faced Master Bang with defeated and saddened, but still determined eyes.

"Please, she didn't mean what she said. I had it coming. Could you please turn a blind eye?..." I gulped, hating myself inside for the words I was about to utter "Master Bang?"

Interacting with: Maj Maj Sopranos Sopranos Brax Brax (Bang and Jono)
Mentions: Star Wars

[/div]

Arietty

Katherine seemed pretty cool and really nice. She was interested in learning more about her when they had the time to do so. With class now started it made it difficult to interact. It seemed that they had similar ideals and maybe even could be friends. Kath had even said as much! That would be a nice change of pace, Arietty knew she could use some friends. It made her smile. Maybe she was right, maybe they could become friends.

Ari watched as class continued. Poor Kath. She had ignited the wrath of Master Bang. She watched helplessly as the girl was told to go stand at the wall and hold her position. Each of them had their numbers now and Master Bang read off their list.

Blue? Because of her hair she guessed, of course. What would he think when she came in a few days later and it was pink? Or green? Would her name change again? She dyed her hair often and changed the colors regularly. Normal hair was boring and Ari hated boring.

When their teacher explained that they would be fighting him, her heart sank down to her feet. She had barely survived the entrance exams. She made it through only barely, at the bottom of the list and almost solely on support points. She wasn’t a strong fighter. The only real way her skills could be used in combat is by lifting objects to use her area to her advantage. This was going to awful, the whole class would see what a pathetic weakling she was, she would do her best regardless, but she knew that It wouldn’t be enough. She let out a defeated sigh. What a wonderful first day.

When he went into the rules, Arietty listened carefully. Being late wasn’t an issue for her, she was constantly worried about being late, so she often arrived about ten to fifteen minutes early to most events. His second rule, was that they weren’t allowed to use their quirks outside of class. Ari didn’t use her quirk often, except to get items that were out of her reach from time to time. She wondered if he could even monitor her use of the other quirks. If she talked to someone telepathically outside of class would he even know? She basically never did, but it was interesting to think about.

When it came to his last rule, Ari had seen the consequences of that already and would not be repeating her new friend’s mistakes. She would be sure to call him by the name he requested. It sounded like it meant a lot to him and that was alright by Ari, no skin off her back.

He instructed them out into the field and Ari rose with the rest of them and followed behind, her stomach in knots. This was going to suck. She was here to improve her powers, so she understood at Master Bang needed to see what her powers could do firsthand, however, she wondered if fighting him was the best way to go about it. She remembered what he said about questioning his methods and quieted the though. She would figure this out one way or another. He wasn’t going to kill her, worst case she would get banged up and all wounds healed with time. She gritted her teeth and awaited instruction. She would get through this, no matter what the outcome.

Last edited:
Johanna
She took a deep breath letting her eyes land on Master Bang...well...she thought she let them land on him. He was gone. It was like he vanished in thin air,"Where'd he..." she started before his voice broke the silence of the room. Her eyes fell upon him in an admittedly odd position on the little girl's desk, as he inquired about what she called him. Right. It's Master Bang, she'd make sure she didn't forget that fact. She had never seen someone up close with that type of speed, and she couldn't even process it.

She readjusted her weight on her other foot as she listened to him bark out a punishment to the little girl. When it hit her. Why was there a little girl in a high school class? Was she some super genius or something and was ahead of her class? She would inquire about that later, perhaps during lunch or something, but for now, she'd resist her urge to hug her. "She's so adorable.." she muttered under her breath, going back to listening to Master Bang.

Apparently, the numbers were to decide a random order for an exercise where their skills would be tested against a professional hero. And judging by his age, he had a lot of experience as a pro. She wasn't really aware of all of the top heroes, especially in Japan, they didn't really watch tv on or cruise the internet on the farm, but she could use deduction to tell this wasn't going to be shit. When he mentioned miss dark side, she didn't turn to face her -she had smelled her scent when she entered the room. She didn't understand what Star Wars was, so she put a pin into it until they were away from Master Bang.

When she listened to the rules she shrugged a bit. Her quirk was herself, so she'd imagine that meant she could use it the way she pleased. She looked up when Haruna spoke and let out a sigh. At this point it just felt like they were arguing for the sake of arguing and so she moved out of the class and towards the fields like instructed.​

Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix felt incredibly fortunate that Bang did not catch onto the title "teach," he had given the Master. It was true that Felix was the type to get distracted easily, but when things felt important to him, he was focusing with wide eyes, this was him and the situation with Katherine right now. His adoptive mother called it selective memory and it was something Felix had in spades. He had a knack for tucking useless or bad memories away in the pockets of his mind, but when something was important or threatened his life, it was damn sure never to escape his whit. While Bang's strictness was acknowledged by the feline, he was not afraid of the old man. Some of him reflected his own father, the famous hero, Tora, but even the blaring Bang had no candle to his father's torch of rough parenting. If anything, Bang comforted Felix, he knew he was in good hands. But there was a spark of respect, that this was no one to trifle with, Felix would be on his best behavior from now one, counting his lucky stars that Bang chose to pick on the little girl instead of Meowth.

It was this respect that made Felix eager to make it to the fields as quickly as possible... To imagine the discipline the one late student had earned by not even showing up to the first class on time. Felix had managed to be punctual, even though he was notorious in junior high for sleeping in. He wanted to avoid unnecessary punishment today, as he knew he would eventually be subject to it when he inevitably feel asleep during class one of these days. Felix, on his two paws made his way with the rest of the students to the back fields, still wary of the mutt who could attack at any moment. He also wondered how seriously she would take this game he proposed.

Wasting no time, he gathered with the rest of the class, waiting for Bang's exercise to begin.

LWhUdU9.png

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Saito Osaka ||Tags;

Holy shit...what time was it? Saito grabbed his phone from his pants pocket, looking at the time. He spend to much time here freaking out girls and got distracted..great, cool, AMAZING. The chameleon boy was going to a few minutes late to class." Oops, i better get moving~ don't want to miss class now do i?" The young man jumped from the tree, following some other late students into the school building. Now, he wasn't to worried about being late. Yeah, no worries..the teacher would understand right? He would understand he got lost track of time...sitting in the tree..grossing people out. Satio thought he would be alright, but he had no idea who the teacher he was dealing with. The tough man, the big guy, Master Bang

Before Saito enter the class room, where his new awaited peers awaited, he manged to hear almost everything Bang had told the class. Something about drawing numbers..and training and such. Geez..the guy sounded intimating, but it was whatever. Ya boy didn't seem to be bothered by Bang's personality at all." G-o-o-d morning. So sorry i'm a few minutes behind." without warning, Saito's tongue lashed out across the room and attached it's self to a piece of paper. After snatching the paper, he drew his tongue back to see what number he drawn." Um~ lucky number.." Oh boy..he spotted an fat ass fly buzzing about in front of him. Saito quickly snatched that bad boy before it escaped his sight." Oh sorry about, five."

After hearing rules, Satio stretched his arms out and joined the other students outside

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Place: Shiketsu High School
Time: Morning - First day of school
Tag:
Jadus Jadus Brax Brax , S Say my Name , Idea Idea

"Idiot! Keep your voice down" - Rocky was panic as he thought to himself when Haruna spoke. She was always like this, bringing troubles to herself. Before Rock could've done anything, it's Katharine who stepped out to defend Haruna first, something expected from her. But it shouldn't be her who had to do it, especially when Rock's here. It should be him instead. Without another thought, Rock, Haruna's brother, coming forward to get his sister out of trouble as it was his instinct.

"- My idiot sister didn't know what she was talking. Please Bang-sensei, punish me instead!"

As it was something he's so used to, Rock jumped right in the middle of Master Bang, Haruna and Kiki, faced his home room teacher with his head bowed. His voice was loud and clear enough to prove he's ready to take any responsibility for his sister action.

Daraka Onogumo

"tststststs owowowow. My Hair!"

Daraka gets thrown into the seat after getting gripped by his pink hair by this insanely strong old man. The yellow serpentine eyes narrow as this geezer reads off the rules and all that other hoopla. Its finally getting interesting when he explains the numbers in the hat, reaching in he retrieves a five. Smoke billows from Darakas nostrils.

"L-A-M-E"

Taking his seat the dragon lad can't help but be excited with the thought of testing himself against Master Bang. Rolling his eyes at Harunas statement, because she had just given them shit for busting up the school. Yet the 'Rebel' sister now got in the sights of one of the most unstable heros ever to exist.

"Hope you planned a funeral, Giant."

Just as he's known Rock for so long, Daraka also knew Haruna. She like them has never changed. As the geezer rushes them out of the class room, the dragon boy sucks his teeth standing. Putting his hands in the tattered pants, the now barefoot boy slaps a path down to the field.

mentions: Brax Brax

バング

Upon hearing the comment that Haruna had made, Bang offered a neutral expression. He was not given enough time to speak. Before his lips had even begun to part, two other students had stepped in to speak for the young lady. One was Katharine, who referred to him in the correct manner. The master bent over slightly, a genuine smile plastered across his face. “Katharine, I will not turn a blind eye. Please continue on out to the class.” Almost immediately after he had finished speaking, Rocky spoke again. The sinner. “I understand you may think that your sister did not know what she said, but she did. It is very noteworthy that you are willing to take the punishment for your blood. I just want to converse with her about why it is that I am so strict. Please, continue on outside with the rest of the class.”

Waiting for the two to turn and leave, Bang placed a hand on one of Haruna’s shoulders.

“Come and take a walk with me outside.”

The two passed by various classrooms, all of which were silent. Each corridor surrounding them had been completely silent, as though no one else was even in the school. In the academy's infancy, they brought a witch in from the east part of the world. She sailed across the seven seas, gathering treasure and blessing various people with healing spells. The headmaster at the time though she could do wonders to help the acoustics on the inside of the school. After years of bargaining, the woman finally accepted. When she came into town, she went through a forty-day ritual casting spells on each of the corridors in attempts to silence them. it didn't work. So, the school invested in soundproof walls.

“Haruna, I want you to understand something. You are here, in my class. People do not get into my class by mistake. They are tested and proven worthy. Do you plan to use this power you have for good? Do you have the ambition to be as good as you can possibly can be? When you get a bit older and become a professional hero, it will be your responsibility to pass knowledge down to those who will come after you. Life outside of these walls is not the same as it is inside. There is no Master Bang for you in your future. I cannot always protect you. Tell me, how is it you can provide proper assistance in group situations if you cannot take orders as simple as calling me by what I am: Your Master. Here in Shiketsu, I own you. So, by extension, you are my responsibility. And thus, I am responsible for making sure that you go out into society ready to be useful to mankind. You can’t lead if you don’t learn how to follow.”

The two stepped outside. Bang removed his hand from Haruna’s shoulder and walked out into the middle of the field.

“Alright, class. This is a wide-open field. You’ll be testing your quirks against me here. My job is to make sure that I prepare each and every one of you for what is out in the concrete jungle. Death does not discriminate; it does not care if you’re a dog, what your last name is, who your mother knows, what quirk you have or how strong you are. Villains do not have a set of rules. They will use everything in the book to try and take advantage of you.”

Bang paused.

“Before we get started, first thing’s first...”

He pulled out his notebook.

“Saito?” Eyes peered past his students. Fugly lookin’ bunch.

“Ah, there you are. You, boy!” Bang pointed. “Googly eyes! Go run around the entire school. And don’t you dare stop until I tell you to do so or your damned legs give out. NOW.”

Oh, the look on his face when he would finally stop running, only to be told he got awarded after-school Bang time. Bang was excited for that moment.

“I will not be diving in too far today, because you are a bunch of inexperienced children. And, it’s your first day. I was told by the headmaster to be nice. Last year, I landed a few kids into the infirmary just by blocking shots, so it looks like I’ll be taking it extra easy on your candy asses by dodging for the majority of today. Obviously, I will not actively be on the offensive but if you put yourself in a wide enough position I will hit you. Hard. Unless you look particularly frail. There are other ways I can embarrass the particularly frail. Questions? Comments? Concerns? No? Good!”

The master did not give anybody ample time to speak. He did not care what he had to say.

“First up… Is Rocky.”

Master Bang placed his notebook into his back pocket, waiting for the teen to walk up and stand opposite of him. Bang stood motionless until he finally took position, before placing both of his hands together and bowing briefly.

“I hope you’ve got on a nice pair of big boy panties there, Marsha. Because unlike you and the dragon boy this morning…”

giphy.gif

“... Men don’t play wrestle.”

Last edited:
anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side
When Master Bang acknowledged her, she didn't show any emotion only nodding slightly to acknowledge her acknowledgment. She wasn't sure what Star Wars was, but the older generations of the teachers, police officers, and whoever else knew of her secret identity seemed to continue with that joke and her new alias. She had promised herself that she would do some research to figure out what the hell they were on about, but for right now, she'd deal with it later. Observing the students would be the best thing for now.

When Haruna spoke out, she waited to see if Master Bang would handle it, but he wasn't given a chance before he was bombarded with everyone trying to speak up for her. The comradery was noble, but it was reckless and not thought out. But maybe that was what being a hero was about. Or maybe these kids were too reckless to be heroes. When she got her hands on them she would figure the latter out, for now, she'd watch her elder at work.

She slid her heels off and made a pair of socks cover her feet, deciding to make them both red to clash with her color scheme. With her heels in her left hand, she walked out to the field with the rest of the students (noting Master Bang's delay) before resting a hand on her hip as she watched the students. She tried to figure out each of their quirks by looking, but she could only guess one or two. When Master Bang made his arrival and took his stance she sighed.

"Don't be too afraid, I'm here to prevent him from hurting you too bad," she stated. It wasn't out of sympathy, or empathy, or concern. It was merely out of her duty. Orders from the headmaster himself..."keep an eye on Master Bang. Make sure he doesn't hospitalize anyone this year."

interacts with everyone so shove it and read this shit

Last edited:

Interactions: Jadus Jadus
Mentions: Jadus Jadus Brax Brax Acethekidd Acethekidd Sopranos Sopranos

Akane​

Akane simply sat there and listened to the teacher's rules, a passive expression on his face though he did want to laugh at the teacher's interactions with his fellow students after picking his number, he noted that he had gotten number 10making frown ever so slightly. When instructed by the teacher, he moved out to the field, looking around curiosity before turning his attention to his classmates. 'Hmmm, i wonder who to pick.' He thinks to himself, a sly smirk on his face as he eyes the male students well except for the one that literally ate a bug.

He decides to simply stand beside Daraka, folding his arms and saying high before looking off to the side while waiting for the teacher. Seeing Mister Bang walking into the field, Akane instantly straightens up and focuses his attention on him. Pushing a lock of raven black ear behind his ear, he barely resists the urge to roll his eyes when Saito gets sent to run around the school. Hearing what Mister Bang said to Rocky, Akane snorts and turns around to cover his mouth in a failed attempt to hide his laughter.

code by pasta pasta

• c73db5db3ded781ac484f1e449da0c31.jpg
    After hearing Master Bang tell them the rules, Yuuta wasn't confident on what number's he's going to pick. Maybe because of the fact that he still felt overwhelmed. If he picked the first number, he might as well get really nervous, it can disturb whoever person is beside. As he stood up and picked a paper, he saw the number 11 etched on the paper. Finally, his heart calmed down, along with his whole brain making disturbingly scary thoughts. Afterward, he followed the instruction of the teacher, moving outside to the field. He stood near the front, since most of his classmates were taller than him, and also to see Master Bang and Rocky fighting.

"T-thank goodness I didn't stand out." He exhaled in relief as he put his hand on his racing heart, still trying to recollect himself. Yuuta recalled what happened during the time that Prof-, er, Master Bang was telling them the rules, and he's very much glad that he picked the 11th number. As he was standing, he the adrenaline of going to a hero school was still there. If it wore out, he'd probably do his best to keep his eye from twitching. Still, his teacher's aura was so overwhelming, he would've absolutely made the impression that if anyone made a single mistake or just did something he didn't like, they're dead.

Yuuta then turned around as he heard a familiar lady's voice. Ah, it's Miss Shadowstrike. He thought to himself. The teacher then stated that she will be watching them fight for the main reason of keeping Master Bang's power to a limit. A single thought came to his mind after that. What the hell? The school even needed a supervisor to make sure that he doesn't send someone to the hospital? Just how dangerous is this guy? And, once again, his mind was in shambles. A droplet of sweat trickled down his forehead, hoping that something would happen just to keep him from fighting their teacher.

Last edited:

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Place: Shiketsu High School - Training Yard
Tag:
Jadus Jadus Brax Brax , S Say my Name , Idea Idea

“First up… Is Rocky.”

Rock couldn't hide his excitement as Bang-sensei called his name first of all. His eyes were all brightened along with a delighted smile on his face. His heart pumped as it's about to jumped off his chest. He was overjoyed knowing Bang-sensei's first test would be a straight one-on-one duel. To most of the others, it's usually just a chance to show how cool and powerful their quirk was to their homeroom teacher and new friends. But for Rock, he really wanted to measure himself again a real pro-hero, and a real legend. And most of all, for any man to face again a big opponent, he wanted to win.

“- So because we're all men, please don't hold back, Bang-sensei.”

The older twin of Ishikawa said while cracking his fingers, with a challenging tone and the eagerness to be victory after this duel. Most people would consider his attitude to be foolish, but it wasn't the same in Rock's mind, despite knowing who Bang-sensei really was. Stood right in front of Rock right now was opponent, winning was his only desire.

Finally Rocky got on his guard, his expression was different. Focus and determined, there was only Bang-sensei on his mind right now. Rock started activating his quirk by giving his right arm face the ground. A large rock was being ripped from the ground into where he kept his hand. "My arm is a canon... Ready... Aim... FIRE!". As he finished his thought, Rock stretched his arm at a blink of an eye, sent his first forward. The large rock from that arm was launched with a racing speed toward Bang-sensei. "Rock Canon" was the name of that move, a basic move from his father that he had almost mastered it.

Knowing full well that soon as that rock clash with Master Bang's skin, it would just be shattered, or be caught, Rock didn't give his teacher had a chance to think before launched himself forward as well. He aimed low. Rocky sent that rock to the right side of Bang's hip, therefore he could land a side kick below his left. Rock charged at Bang with a rapid pace, sending his leg forward to where he was intended to hurt Bang...

バング

Bang waited patiently as the rock fist shot out at him. This was an impressive feat. The size of the rock generated from Rocky’s quirk was of decent size. Extending one of his hands, the master caught the entire fist - forced to slip slightly to the left in order to properly contort his body without being hit with the attack at the same time. That was when Rocky followed up with his left kick, which had slammed into his lower abdomen. The impact of the kick made a loud smacking sound, though Bang was much more resilient than that.

Still holding the rock hand, Bang moved his other hand to get a good grip. The kick, while hard, did virtually no damage to Bang. There was no bruising or aching, no facial expression to show off how he felt, nor did his feet skid back even a centimetre. This was a solid attempt. Rocky was aware that Bang would catch or deflect the rock fist, so he followed up his attack by physically following up. He hid behind the cover of the rock. Given its size, this proved to be easy. However, Rocky did not have any plans to protect himself in the case that his offensive attempt did minimal damage.

Rocky was about to see why a different approach would need to be taken in order to beat someone stronger than himself.

With swiftness, Bang slammed the rock fist down over Rocky’s head. Don’t dish it if you can’t take it! Following through vertically, both of Bang’s fists slammed into the ground after the rock had broken over Rocky as a result of his momentum. They generated a small crater underneath both the student and the teacher’s feet. This, of course, was accidental. Not quite finished, Bang’s hunched over body would straighten out. In the cover of his upward movement, Bang quickly wrapped his right arm around the left side of his torso. He ripped right from the position, violently plunging his elbow into the stomach of Rocky.

The force behind the impact was certainly enough to lift the student off of his feet an inch or two. If not, it would surely force him to hunch over. Either way, Bang was not giving him any breathing room. Immediately after standing up straight the master launched a spinning roundhouse kick. He did not set up for it nor did he choreograph. Bang probably whipped a little too hard, aiming for the midsection of the student. When the foot connected, it did so with enough pressure to send the young man skidding across the ground - forcing up pieces of grass, dirt and rock before coming to a complete stop.

Bang kept his foot extended out toward Rocky the entire time. After a few seconds, he precisely and slowly moved it to the ground. The master then began slowly walking toward the student on the ground.

There was a wide smile plastered across his face. There was potential.

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Place: Shiketsu High School - Training Yard

Soon as Rock's foot collided with Bang's skin, it was frightening. Bang's skin was tougher than anything he had ever hit. Rock's kick was unable to move Bang, not even an inch. The feeling of striking an immovable object frightened Rock as he knew there was no way he could inflict damage to his opponent. And most of all, he knew there would be a consequence for poking the bee's nest head-on.​
But it was too late for that kind of thought, before Rocky could've done anything to avoid the damage, he was forced to taste his own medicine as the large rock he threw before crashed over his head. As horrible as it sounded, it wasn't the end of it. Rock, barely on his feet, received a devastating elbow strike to his stomach as it almost popped his eyes out. Kept his hand tightly around his hurting abdomen, Rocky tried to regain his guard, knowing that another would very likely to come from Master Bang. Rock was right, another attack came as Bang's foot was swung from the side and whacked it across Rock's face. The final blow of Bang's chain of attack was also the most brutal, it sent Rock far away off the ground.​
As Rocky was on the ground, covered in dirt and grass, his body was shaken, his hands were still covering the stomach area. If it wasn't for the Bang's first attack to miss his head for inches and landed mostly on his right neck and shoulder, he wouldn't be conscious. But every parts of his body were already surrendered to Bang as they cried out for pain, despite how much he wanted to fight. Every strikes of Bang wasn't just to inflict damage to Rocky, but also fear, keeping him from getting back up.​
But he didn't want to quit, to lie there and accept defeat when he's still conscious. He noticed that Master Bang was on his way toward him, it would be his last chance. Rock wanted a final attempt, gathered everything he had left for. As Bang was walking, Rock's still on the ground waiting for his teacher to come closer...​
From where he was still lying on the ground, as Bang came closed enough, Rock dived his body onward his homeroom teacher. A surprise diving headbutt, similar to what he had pulled with Daraka. A desperate attempt. Although he was still at pain, Rock gathered enough to pull this move and he would only need to use his head. His goal this time was to aim the most sensitive part of Bang's face, the nose and below eyes area. Hitting there would probably be enough to stun him for a moment as he's aware of Bang's toughness this time. As he dived forward, Rock steered his forehead to slam it at Bang's nose. A huge collision was made. It wasn't like how he'd done it with Daraka, where the headbutt was enough to knock his buddy backward. He didn't know if Master Bang felt anything, but it was like crashing his own head into a cold steel bar.​
The impact, as Rocky expected, though painful but it was enough to send him back to the ground, away from Bang's arm reach for a short moment. Similar to how he had done it, Rocky ground his teeth to bear the pain and gather all the strength he had before slamming both his fist into the ground.​
The ground was shaken before under it a large rock pillar rose up under Bang's feet at an enormous speed. To hit it at his chest would be where it's hard for Bang to remain balance. Rocky's expectation would be for it to smash again Bang's chest at high speed as it rose up, where its most possible for him to fall.​

バング

Bang eventually got close enough to strike Rocky. However, before he had a chance to deal his own finishing blow, it would seem that Bang would make a grave mistake in misunderestimating his opponent. With surprising speed and accuracy, Rocky had gotten up to his feet and dove forward in an attempt to strike Bang. Was the master unhurtable? Not exactly. But there was one important tidbit of information that was easily forgettable. Bang had mentioned it in passing before the fight had started.

He hurt people by blocking their attacks.

His hand extended at a much faster rate than Rocky’s head did. As the young man's head got within an inch of Bang’s own, the master’s right hand grasped the side of Rocky’s head. Not fast enough to fully stop the impact, a large portion of the blow had been deflected by Bang’s block. After Rocky's momentum was killed, Bang let him drop. As Rocky hit the ground once more, Bang began laughing hysterically.

“What a cheap move! Such tricks aren’t going to work on me, Susan! Haven’t you figured it out yet? You need an alternative method to de-"

A (manly) yell was released from the old man’s lips as he shot off into the sky.

Without so much as a moment to spare, in Bang’s lapse of sanity, he failed to notice the rock pillar rising from underneath him. It slammed into the master’s chest and continuously rose up into the air at an alarming pace. Ten feet turned to fifteen, and soon twenty. Within a handful of seconds, Bang was halfway up a skyscraper before he was able to push himself off of the rock.

Free-falling to the ground, Bang flipped a few times before gaining composure. Then, he focused all of his weight in the direction of Rocky, throwing all of his extremities back in the process. Bang kept his limbs tucked close to his body so that he was as aerodynamic as possible. Speeding up, Bang had to time the execution of his next attack perfectly. Rocky was hurt enough and there were plenty of other students who had yet to experience the fun that was getting Banged.

Master Bang extended his arm down as he neared the ground. Landing right behind Rocky, Bang’s fist connected with the ground, immediately smashing it. Causing another crater, the ground would begin to ripple and explode outward. Much like the rest of the dirt and rock, Rocky would be purposefully sent flying off into the distance - over the heads of the students and through the middle of a field goal post in the distance.

Bang was sure to be up on his feet, running up the side of the crater and in the direction of the students so that he could watch the proceedings. Stopping right in front of them, Bang placed four fingers flat over his eyebrows. Once Rocky passed through the middle of the post, the master enthusiastically swung his hands up into the air in victory. He hung his head back, looking at the sky before shouting once more.

“DID YOU KIDS SEE THAT? THE BREATHTAKING TRAJECTORY? THE ASTOUNDING ACCURACY? I’M LITERALLY THE DAMN BEST THERE EVER WAS, CHILDREN.”

Bang paused. Within one swift motion, Bang went from his arms extended in the air and his back turned to the students, to holding his notebook out facing them.

"Next up is Felix." Bang kicked a little piece of broken rock back into the large crater behind him. There had been two placed on the field in his battle with Rocky, though the first was extremely small. Almost laughable. This year, like previous years, Bang was sure to pay the price for the destruction of the grounds.

And he would do so again. Gladly.

Last edited:
Daraka Onogumo

Daraka watched the epic ass whooping going on before his eyes, as the old geezers elbow crashed into Rocky's stomach with a sequential kick, he felt himself step forward. It was strange that the Dragon-boy almost felt protective of Rocky...if anyone was gonna kick that jerks ass it was going to be Daraka! Rock pulled off a rather breathtaking counter headbutt dive with the added bonus of a climbing column. It was only a minor deterrence, for Bang finished everything off with a field goal kick of his stone toting friend. Sucking through his teeth Daraka shook his head, knowing full well Rocky would lose yet there was a part of him hoping Bang would actually not try and kill everyone.

The cat boy was up next....oh boy.

Connie Tsumasa

Connie the Headmaster strolled around the buildings of the school, each step seeming to land at its own rhythm. Saying hello to all the passing students in a joyous voice and a slight bow. The cane swings in a circle around the Tall lanky mans wrist, humming and walking along the sidewalk he spots the children of Master Bangs class on the field. Connie's grin becomes a smile of pure delight as he mutters to himself.

Time to see the new arrivals

At that moment he catches sight of Izunami watching over Master Bang to make sure he didn't get carried away. Connie walks next to her performing a pirouette, landing lightly on one foot saying in a sing-songy voice.

~Good Morning 'Dark-side'-chaaaannn~

Ending on a very beautiful note leaning on her left shoulder still looking over Bang whooping ass on the young people.

Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Sopranos Sopranos

Last edited:
Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix would be astounded by watching the fight, not only because of Bang's obvious strength, but by how much Rocky's quick had completely outmatched his own. If Rocky did not phase Bang at all, then he had no chance himself. His quirk was only useful when there was something he could climb and rocks were no use when his claws could not dig in. Felix quicky deducted that he had three advantages over Rocky: speed, reflexes and acrobatics. He really had two options, run and face humiliation and Bang's wrath or take him on and subsequently face Bang's wrath. Was this what he had to expect from Shiketsu? A constant David and Goliath situation?

Slowly, Felix would take the stage, he showed no fear, even though he was petrified of getting hurt, he could not let Bang see him in that state. Using claws was going to be tough, but the extra range was enough to prefer them over his fist, that and he was not keen on shattering his knuckles, though he did acknowledge the chance of a potential early declawing from trying to scratch Bang. His best chance was to show off Bang at least some promise and the only way he saw that possible was to evade at least one of his attacks. His quirk: Feline, gave him a better chance than Rocky had of dodging, but Master Bang was clearly something else. Felix figured that if he could be far enough away from one of Bang's punches, he would have a sliver of the time to perhaps dodge one his blows. He was far weaker than Rocky with half the tricks, but he did have speed and reflexes on his side. If he could only get one dodge in, with perhaps an attempt at an offense, that would be enough to earn Bang's praise.

But now was the time to stop thinking, the sand had about hit the bottom of the hourglass for that. Felix smirked, flaunting his claws at Bang, this faux confidence was the only thing that kept the instinct to run tamed. Using the last moments of his time, he removed his tie and blazer, opting to take a few buttons down, the breeze on his human chest felt nice. He felt agile and free in this state, but he was still nervous. Felix began to get onto all fours, he needed to engage at medium range and provoke Bang into striking, if he had enough time, then perhaps could land a dodge and counter attack.

"I am coming with all I have got, Master Bang, meow!" Be confident, he thought as he muttered these words. You are a student at a prestigious academy now, act like one. Don't look like an idiot!

Using his strong paws on his legs he lunged forward to grant him some acceleration. He had only a few moments to decide what he could do to get a safe hit on Bang, while staying firm on his feet. There was no possible way he could close in with his claws, that was a death sentence if he got too close. Then, he thought of Rocky, he could not use his quirk to send boulders at Bang, but with how strong Bang was, the size of the rock probably made an abysmal difference. All he needed was something to provoke him and keep himself at range. Three meters away, he would attempt to circle Bang to the right, picking up debris from the Rocky-Bang fight, a tiny stone. Using his paws, he nailed it towards Bang's face. This was not his main plan, however, he loosened his knees, firmed up his paws and was getting ready to weave around any strike Bang may send his way.

This was all Felix could come up with, this was the only way he could hope to get in close, to get the counter attack. The fight could be over in the next second if he could not dodge properly, but his eyes were firm on his target and his reflexes were ready. Would that extra three meters be enough for him to dodge and were his cat-like reflexes from his quirk enough?
Brax Brax

Last edited:
バング

Bang watched as Felix made his way up as contender number two. He watched as the cat man circled him up. The master did not offer a change in his demeanor. When Felix spoke, telling the master he would be coming with everything he had, Bang offered no verbal or physical response. When Felix started circling Bang to the right, the master shifted his feet so that he was constantly facing the cat. That was when the unthinkable happened.

Felix picked up a stone and chucked it at Bang’s face. It smacked into his right cheek, bouncing off and landing onto the grass. Bang’s facial muscles did not twitch or contort in any way. Hell, the old man didn’t even blink. Though, immediately afterwards, he raised one of his eyebrows.

“This is all you have, Felix? You must be lying to me because if that was the case, there is no way you’d ever be assigned to my class. Shall I begin?”

Bang might have appeared senile, but he understood who he was fighting. Rocky had stature, he had the quirk. He was capable of taking large amounts of damage. Bang was witness to this earlier in the day. Felix, on the other hand, did not share the same quirk. Bang had to approach using a different offensive strategy. Of course, there were a total of three main points checked regarding the test but that was to be explained before the conclusion.

The master got into his stance, his right foot shifting slowly toward Felix. It was the closest. Bang did not keep a straight fighting stance, but rather stood sideways. This limited the total amount of surface area that was easily susceptible to attacks. Without further telegraphing, Bang would lead with two strikes that actually succeeded in hitting Felix. With fingertips pressed together, Bang used a Cobra strike to hit two separate pressure points.

The first was on Felix’s right bicep. The second was a few inches lower, at his forearm. Both strikes were launched with enough speed and power to provide pain that was significant. It was plausible that Felix would not be able to use that arm for a few seconds. People reacted differently depending on the area attacked and their size. Following up, Bang sent a right fist to Felix’s left side. He was aiming to land his strike underneath the young feline’s rib cage. If it proved successful, it would have been yet another vital point struck.

Bang wanted to break Felix's resolve.

Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix had quickly realized his error. He respected Bang far too much, no, he was far too careful with the old man's abilities. He was not sure what he could have done better, but without telegraphing, Felix was struck by the first two attacks quite easily and any time for regret was quashed. The pain was harsh and to Bang's efforts, he had lost his right hook, his method for an effective attack. This was bad for Felix, his eye sight wavered, he could not see up close, his eyes could not spot where the punch was coming from. However, an aspect of Felix's quirk that many overlooked were his whiskers. In many ways they made up for his poor nearsightedness, even an improvement. His hairs were sensitive, he could tell exactly the power, speed and trajectory the attack was coming from simply from the energy Master Bang released into the wind, it tickled his whiskers. The adrenaline had made his vision foggy, but it had also focused his mind, no more distractions could prevent Felix from attempting a dodge (unless a stray laser pointer had entered the fret). He could not be defeated this quickly, it was be a disgrace.

Straight for me, left side... My ribs... Felix's whiskers had alluded to where the blow was coming from. He knew he could not be hit by this, the fight would be over so quickly. He had always admired skilled martial artists, as his abilities in combat were from the streets and were generally inferior. In this case however, this very experience could help him. Felix pictured Bang's fist as a knife closing in for him, the thought of possibly losing his life lingering faintly.

Side step and then strike, there is no running away now. Felix already knew the result of this fight, no matter his actions, it was going to be a painful end, but he would show at least some effort to back up his words from before. He shifted his left foot backwards, pivoted his body to try and evade the attack. The effort had saved his ribs, but put his left arm into jeopardy. Both of his arms had been put out of commission, he held onto the fight just a longer, but his recent actions were nothing more than a useless stall but it had put him into the position he had wanted before, that of the counter attack. There was only one real option, his legs.

With almost a ninety degree angle, he swiped the paw on his leg upward, no hard task for a trained gymnast, aided by his quirk. His claws let loose, the feline knowing that they would break upon touching Bang's rock hard abs, that hardly mattered, however. He would keep pushing his leg upwards, aiming for Bang's chin.

This attack would have assured his loss if Bang took advantage, he had sacrificed his precious balance for the only attack he could attempt at this point. In pain, Felix began to tear up, but he was struck with a smile. Bang, however, could possible grasp onto that Felix was smiling simply out of fear and embarrassment.

"Shit..." Were the words he muttered in pain as he launched his attack.
Brax Brax

バング / Impulse

Even Bang was surprised his fist connected. The punch that was aiming toward his ribs was sent slower than the other two strikes, but it ended up connecting with Felix’s left arm. In quite the masterful display of skill, the boy was able to catch Bang off guard with his counter-attack. As Bang was in the middle of following through, he was unable to properly judge the speed at which Felix was able to react.

This was a test for a reason, after all.

Felix’s claw ripped upwards as his paw connected with Bang’s chin. The force of the strike, given Bang’s flat-footed stance, would cause Bang to throw his head back. However, before Felix could land or hit the ground, Bang’s hand would reach out to grasp his legs. Fingers wrapped around the feline’s calf, the master slowly looked down at the upside-down form of the student.

“Nicely done, Felix. I think I’ve seen enough, thank you.”

Bang’s other hand grasped Felix's side and flipped him over before placing him in a standing position, much like he would a life-size doll. Putting a hand on his shoulder, Bang bowed his head in respect before leading the boy back to the rest of the class. Bang certainly was not in the business of torturing children, especially not students who were supposed to be able to rely on him.

“All right…”

It was another day in the office for the Master. When he owned and primarily worked at his dojo, he spent a majority of his time pushing others by combat. Bang was familiar with fighting for hours with nearly any pause or break in the action. Even on the surface, two fights in, Bang had not a bead of sweat on him. Though, these fights were not exactly the most lengthy and magnificent affairs. Maybe some red marks from the scrapes of Felix’s claws; dust and residue from the rock that Rocky had summoned.

Pulling out his notebook once more for reference, Bang spoke.

“Next up is Jono.”

Jono had been silently watching the matches at the back of the class. Standing among the tallest, it was not hard to see over the heads of the other students. Rocky had taken an approach to his style of fighting that was effective. His main issue was a lack of power. Well, Jono did not withhold the same power as Rocky. Probably not even close. So, there was absolutely no way that Jono would be able to put a scratch on Bang, realistically. Felix was much faster and had better senses than Jono, as well. So, there was no conceivable advantage at this time. Jono was not afraid.

Taking his bag off, Jono placed it on the ground near his feet. Kneeling, he unzipped his bag and removed a utility belt from the inside. Standing up, Jono appropriately clipped it around his waist and stepped between students to meet Bang. Jono’s utility belt withheld a few gadgets that he had been responsible for creating. Smoke pellets had their own pocket. Next to that was a pocket for a pair of bolas. A holster for a small device to release high frequencies of sound to incapacitate enemies. A handheld grappling hook was the last device to have its own spot.

The teen kept his hands to his sides, much like he was getting ready for an old-fashioned western standoff. As soon as Bang shifted one of his feet, Jono reached into his pocket and threw down two smoke pellets. Kneeling down and staying low to the ground, smoke erupted around the two. Jono did not have the benefit of sight, anyway. Bang’s moves registered too fast for him to properly trace. Sacrificing his own sight in order to hinder Bang's was a small price to pay.

Jono quickly tossed out a pair of bolas to where he last saw Bang. He used enough force so that if the bolas hit nothing, they would fall too far to notice. When he heard the two metal balls cling together, Jono used it as a sign that they were wrapped around one of Bang’s extremities - or at the very least, they hit him. So, Jono sprung forward within the depths of the smoke, throwing an extremely heavy right haymaker in hopes of making contact.

Bang was standing there with his eyes closed. The bolas’ wrapped around one of his wrists, though he bothered not to let it distract him. Listening for Jono’s footsteps, Bang heard the punch being thrown. It was remarkably accurate, getting close enough to Bang’s face that the master felt the wind off of the strike. Though, in remarkable fashion, Bang was able to swiftly move only his upper torso to the right - just in time for the attack to miss.

Jono put all of his power into the punch. When he missed, Bang stuck one of his legs out to the side. Jono’s foot slammed into the master’s calf, sending him tumbling over and onto his back. Not wasting any time, Jono hastily scrambled. Unbeknownst to him at the time, Jono made far too much noise. He was barely able to make it up to his feet before Bang’s fist slammed into the bridge of his nose. The impact caused Jono to immediately start bleeding. Hell, the force of the blow lifted Jono off of his feet. The teen’s body shot out of the smoke, flying parallel to the ground for a few feet before hitting it. He tumbled a multitude of times, breaking his grappling hook in half as he rolled. When he finally came to a stop, Jono was face-first on the ground. Shakily, he pushed himself up. He opened his eyes with a cough. Blood had been dripping onto the dirt, soaking into the earth. Jono felt the drain. His nose was not broken, however.

Bang slowly walked out of the smoke toward Jono, well aware that he had not been able to properly gauge the how hard he had hit the kid. The cover of the smoke did not assist Bang much with spatial relation, so he had taken a shot in the dark much like Jono had. Only difference was that he had been successful. As the master neared, Jono stood up to his feet, slouched over slightly.

Bang extended his hand to help. Jono threw another haymaker.

Jono’s fist smashed into Bang’s face. However, there was nothing behind this punch in relation to Bang's punch. Master Bang stood much like an immovable force, his expression as neutral as it had been when he left the cloud of smoke; which had since dissipated into the air. Jono, blood gushing over his mouth and chin, looked up at the master with a smirk on his face. Standing straight, Jono was taller than Bang. However, due to his extended stance in throwing the punch, he had been significantly lower to the ground.

There was a short pause before Bang moved a hand up to push Jono’s hand down.

“That’ll be all for today, kid. Thanks.”

Jono fixed his posture, bowing shortly before walking past his teacher. Moving between students once more Jono took to the same spot he had started in. A hand lifted to his upper lip, wiping it. He found that his face was in a relatively decent amount of pain, though Jono did not dare let that show on his face. Looking down at the blood on his hand, Jono realized he was disappointed in his performance.

Bang moved back to the front of the class, notepad in his hand once more.

“Johanna is next.”

Last edited:
anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side
Her eyes had been cofused on the fights. One by one, Master Bang picked them apart. He shot one students through goal posts....someone should probably check on them they haven't come back yet. She was surprised for as well as the Feline did, but still the man was holding back. Then there was the last kid, who seemed to use his utility belt to maintain an advantage, and had Master Bang been some lowlife typical villain, it probably would have worked. Yet, it was Master Bang, and almost a century of wisdom.

Her attention from the fight was broken when she caught the familiar voice. She didn't turn her sight to him, keeping her eyes forward and watching the fights before her. He did some a ballet move, which had been so ridiculous it actually caused her eye to twitch in irritation. Then her eye twitched in pain, when he leaned a whole foot down to rest on her left shoulder, putting all his weight on her fresh surgically repaired knee. Though the pain was through the roof, besides the eye twitched, she didn't show it,"Headmaster....I hadn't expected you to join us today." .
Jadus Jadus

Interactions: Castello Castello
Mentions: Brax Brax Castello Castello

Akane

Akane's eyes followed Rocky's flying body, watching as he soared over thier heads and through a goal.

"Well, that certainly qualifies as a home run." He says, unsure whether to laugh as his cruel side was telling him or take his more sensible side's advice and be terrified of the teacher. His inner rambling, however, was soon destroyed by the old man's shouting and bragging making him facepalm. "I'm surrounded by crazy people aren't i." He says to himself, shaking his head as the man called up Felix. He had to admit, Felix was very resourceful and brave especially when he had allowed himself to lose his other arm just to counter attack though it proved fruitless. Seeing Felix return to the group of students, Akane smiles at him.

"Good job." He says before turning his attention to the Teacher and Jono. Due to the smoke, he didn't see the majority of the fight and thus simply looked off to the side until the fight was over.

code by pasta pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back