• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Johanna
She wasn't sure if the sweat dripping down her neck was from nervousness or the heat from being outside on this warm day along with the thick fur on her head and school uniform. She watched each fight closely, trying to see if there was anything she could mimic. The first guy, she couldn't remember his name so she'd call him rockhead for now, had went straight at their teacher. She thought that was a little cocky, but it seemed to have worked. Had there been less of a gap in skill, then he might had done some real damage.

Then there was Felix, the little cat she planned to bury in some hole somewhere close by. He had taken a more indirect method, using his speed and size to his advantage. Not only was he a smaller target, he was a cat and the term catlike reflexes wasn't just made up. He was able to use that to his advantage and land a hit.

Then it was Jono. Probably the only friend she had made since she had been in Japan the last couple months, that also attended Shiketsu. He had done a combination of the first two, the indirectness of using a smokescreen and the directness of not wasting time and just attacking through. Despite the blood that gushed from his face, it seemed like the one which worked the best.

She slowly stepped forward, before she looked at her gloved hands. Maybe using her claws would be useful, but after a few moments she shook her head and pulled them up to make sure they were secure. It wasn't worth the embarrassment. So hyping herself up in her head, she started to bounce up and down cracking her neck, before she stood in place. Glancing across the way she smirked, before her smirk faded and her eyes lost all color,"DARN IT DARN IT, I'M GONNA DAGUM DIE." she thought in her head taking a deep breath trying to calm down.

She shook her head before putting her hands down on the ground in front of her, so that she was on all fours and stared at Master Bang, waiting.

Brax Brax

Felix "Ninth Life"
Felix braced himself for a sound pummeling, but found himself surprised that Bang decided to show mercy and was instead treated like a toy. His claws were hot from the friction scraping his master's chest, but aside from a few chipped ends, he had avoided a good declawing. The pang of his arms was painful, more so in his right than the left he had carelessly damaged in the fight. His whiskers could save him in the pinch, but he needed more experience to better gauge where everything was. Anyhow, the exercise had given him good experience in a tense fight, he would be sure to be more careful next time.

"Thank you Master Bang!" With a grateful bow, Felix joined the rest of his classmates, feeling quite proud he was able to come out the least scathed so far. The pain in his arm had begun to numb just slightly and he was back to his laid back self, aside from being exhausted by his fight.

When prompted by Akane, he smirked slightly. "Thanks! But I was just lucky I held onto my nine lives..." Felix narrowed his vision now for Bang in his fight with Jono. "If that was a real fight, I might have died back there, but," Felix would add with a shrug, "Oh well, it was just practise anyway, meow."

The battle with Jono ended and it seemed like Felix had gotten the best deal so far, two bruised arms, he was not bleeding like Jono was. It seemed like everyone was learning from the fights prior and now that the mutt was up, he was sure she was going to steal all his moves! When Johanna took the stage, he was sure to give her a stiff booing in the background.
rennuelaw rennuelaw

Daraka Onogumo
Daraka couldn’t help but get excited. After this wolf-girl he was next, smoke slithered from his nostrils in excitement. The young Onogumo heard stories about this old man, taking down some of the biggest baddies to ever walk this earth. Even his father G.Dragon was not one to take Master Bang lightly. Daraka could only hold his second form for fifteen seconds, seeing as most of these fights lasted about ten seconds tops, odds were in his favor.

“ooooo snaps, Bang-Sama went easy on the cat boy, but this wolf girl is baiting him....this should be fast”

Daraka peers over at Akane looking him up and down before commenting.

“you seem like you can hold your own, best thing to do is rush the old man. It’ll be over quicker.”

Connie Tsumasa

Connie smiles down at his little dark companion standing at his full height, with the posture of one born in high society, his eyes go to the fights before him...Master Bang sure did like to drive a point. Pointing the cane at little wolf girl saying with a matter of fact statement.

“that ones going to get pummeled, oh lord. With Master Bang we are lucky to keep any of the first year children. He has not forgotten himself has he ~Dark-sidechaaaaaaaan~ “

Connie ends on a sing songy note once more doing a slight tap dancing number, for being such a giant he was surprisingly light on his feet. His eyes shifted to Dark-side, she had been a bit on the somber side as of late.... he was trying to get her to smile. It is kind of what Connie does, he is almost literally a ray of sunshine.

“I just came to check on you, how are you today?”

Mentions: Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami rennuelaw rennuelaw

Last edited:

バング
Bang watched Johanna’s processes. People subconsciously gave away their feelings when it came to the most subtle of movements. Twitches, mannerisms, reactions. Over the many years that Bang had been on Earth, he learned to become one with his surroundings; life wasn’t about a singular entity, but a collective. Taking a deep breath, Bang closed his eyes. Then he parted his lips to speak.

“It’s not about winning or losing. It’s not about the beating you may take. If you don’t take risks you don’t know what works for you and what doesn't. Presumably, Rocky drawing the first number - coupled with his head-first approach - proved that strategy would be necessary. Three fights have taken place, and all three students have been successful in catching me off guard in some way. What strategy will you take? Let’s be honest; not every student has a quirk that is flashy and powerful. Being a great hero is not about how much power you have. While it helps, being a hero is truly a feeling. A compelling drive to do good regardless of your position. You, Felix and Jono are all in the same boat. Yet here you are, in Shiketsu’s number one class. You are capable.”

Bang looked back at his class.

“You are all capable and you all deserve to be here. Keep that in mind. You were not selected by accident, nor was it a fluke. Use your strongest assets to your advantage, do not doubt yourself and you will succeed.”

The master looked back at Johanna, extending both hands in front of him. He crossed them momentarily at the wrists before bringing them back down to both of his hips. Within a moment, he was running at the teen who had been on all fours in front of him. The first few attacks were easy to dodge; Bang led with a kick designed to sweep out at least one of her hands or feet. The second was a low punch, designed to strike her cheek. Given Johanna’s nimble nature and her quirk, they should have been absolutely no issue to dodge.

However, one of Bang’s specialities was his deceitful nature in battle.

Bang, using his right foot, specifically smashed down on the ground beside Johanna. It was close enough so that the teen could think that he was actually aiming to step on one of her extremities. When she would be forced to dodge to her left, Bang viciously swung his own left leg around. Twisting his body backwards one hundred and eighty degrees, the heel of his left foot would connect with the jaw of the wolf. The technique took a ridiculous amount of control, given the weight of his movement was dependent on his awkwardly angled right leg.

The level of manipulation demonstrated came with fighting experience - knowing where an opponent would be, what parts of their anatomy were susceptible and how fast they were. The first two strikes were not designed to hit Johanna; rather, to gauge distance and movement patterns. This way when he set up his kick, he would have the girl figured out and stuck to a small box. The fastest way to dodge the attack would be to move to the side, as moving backwards would provide far more work in a moment when there was little time for thought.

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_3.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Jack Assassin School b.jpg I suddenly found myself flung to the ground by Rocky, turning just in time for the back top of his pants to hammer into my face that he did not realize I was there. As I rubbed my nose and began pulling myself up, the old man told me he would not turna blind eye to what Runa did...That monster! To think he would go so far as to want to punish someone who just wanted to defend her family. And he called himself a hero? My fists clenched as did my teeth, specially with his dismisse attitude, but I knew from what happened earlier: I did not want to make a mess with this teacher. I turned to Runa, raising my gaze to meet her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I apologized before making my way to the doorframe, where I turned to give the teacher one last glanced, silently promising myself to make amends in the upcoming match. I couldn't win. But I was at least gonna make sure that any blood I spilled sank into that mustache enough that he would be smelling me for days. When I arrived at the place wher the fights would be taking place, I placed myself next to this guy with green hair who had blended into the crowd, just in time to hear him comment about how "he was glad he didn't stand out". I chuckled a little bit.

"Ah, that is funny. But you might want to stand out if you want to be a hero. Otherwise, how are you going to raise public support?" I chuckled a bit more. "Still, thank you for the laugh. I was in need of a little relief. My name is Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld. May I inquire what your name is? Sorry for not knowing, but you didn't stand out."

I flashed a grin. Shortly after, the fights begun, with Rocky having the first round. As expected of that cousin of mine, he didn't even bother thinking twice, he charged head-on, and as expected, he got bashed pretty quickly. Yet, despite that, he didn't simply back down, instead attempted this rock pillar attack that seemingly caught the professor by surprise. Not that it lasted long, but it was certainly a victory. It had meaning, a simple message: Bang was not some unreachable bar. He had faults that could be explored. I had to keep an eye out for those.

"He is tough. But with an ego like that... I wonder if it can be used..." I muttered.

Unfortunately, nothing seemed to leave much of a dent. He was too adaptable and his pure physical power and martial skills combined into an opponent that had a way out of anything we could throw at him in our current circumstances. After Rocky had been this cat person, Felix. I couldn't tell if only his head was like a cat or if his body was also a living fursuit, but he sure did move with pretty agile movements. Actually getting to Bang was starting to seem like less of a rare occurrence, but on the other hand, Bang was probably also just warming up when it came to dealing with fast or unexpected blows. I would have to take it a few gears up if I wanted even a slight chance at either of my objectives for the upcoming fight.

Then was Jono. Seeing Jono bring items to the fight was a bit of a relief considering what was stored in my body. Even if they came out during the fight now, it wouldn't be too bad, or at least not so bad. Better yet, Jono of all people, that skinny kid that sometimes watched me pratice with my grandfather, he of all people managed to land a punch on the damned old man. I couldn't help but grin at that. Then Bang gave us a little pep talk, which only made that grin grow wider.

"Not about winning or losing, huh?" I turned to the green hair guy. Whether I managed to do this or not, I wanted to be in the best conditions I could. And not counting the wolf girl's fight, Johana I think they called her, there were only two more people before my own encounter. "Hey, what's your number? If it's not five or six, would you mind doing me a favor?"

Interacting with: Brax Brax (Bang) takki takki Sopranos Sopranos (Rocky)
Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Brax Brax (Jono) Castello Castello (Felix)

[/div]

Izanami
She listened to the flamboyant headmaster as he spoke, only managing to sigh as he watched the wolf girl take her stance. She didn't know much about the students' quirks, but with the wolf girl's quirk, she could make a few assumptions. Her first assumption was her hands, which should have claws on them much like the cat had, though not retractable. When she noticed she was wearing gloves, she could only sigh. She wasn't sure why the girl chose to hide her claws, perhaps she was taking this too lightly.

The next would be the fact that she dropped to all fours. This signaled she had better mobility on fours than she did on two. Which would be fine against normal prey, but against an experienced martial artist as Master Bang, it limited any openings for her to counter-attack. The rest of her senses wouldn't be an advantage here, wolves hearing was better than human's but much worse than dogs so there wasn't really an advantage there. Wolves could see much further than a human, but her opponent was in her face. The only advantages she could assume she had, would be her claws and bite, but based on her stance she doubted the girl was quick enough to get an attack off. Headmaster Tsumasa was right, this girl would get pummeled.

Master Bang's pep talk broke her attention, and she listened to each word intently. He was right, she and the others had gotten to this point because they excelled in the entrance exams. So there had to be something more to this girl.

She only sighed,"I'm alright, Tsumasa-sama, just ready to jump in if needed. Hopefully the rock dude..who still hasn't made his way back, is the worst of the injuries."
Jadus Jadus

Johanna
Johanna listened to the words of the elder before her. They had honestly caught her off guard. They were far more inspirational and reassuring than anything he had said before. She wasn't sure if he intentionally saved it for her, but reminders about their journey here made her swell up with pride. Maybe today she wouldn't be able to beat Master Bang, but she'll be damned if she didn't give it her all.

She watched his moments carefully, as he seemed to prepare himself for his first assault. He moved quickly towards her and launched a quick few strikes. The first one was easy enough to dodge, she hopped off her hands and feet over his leg, before quickly landing to the ground. The next was a lower punch, but jumping had actually helped her be able to dodge that move a little quicker, using her momentum towards the ground and her low center of gravity to her advantage. She ducked under the punch, though it was close, putting her face damn near on the ground.

The old man didn't leave any time to catch a breath or muster a counter. When she had planted her right leg to go after him, his foot came down with a force that she sure would have shattered her legs, so she jumped to the left. The fear of a shattered leg had caused her to put too much force into her jump, leaving her lingering in the air for way too long. She was met with a heel to her jaw, a mixture of saliva and blood forcing itself out of her mouth as she flew through the air. She was a bit dazed for a second before she came to and tucked her body so she could roll instead of flapping around like a ragdoll.

When she came to a stop, she was crouched on two legs, spitting out some of the blood. She bared her canines but in a far more threatening manner than she had done with Felix earlier. Without hesitating, she kicked her boots off and slipped her gloves off running on all fours at Master Bang. She used her claws on her hands feet to help her keep grip (along with the webbing between her fingers and toes) before she finally got to her top speed. When she did, she planted her hands and feet into the ground, digging her claws in for grip before using the full force of the super strength she had. She launched herself causing a small crater from where she launched and flew through the air at double her running speed at Master Bang.

She didn't know the capacity of his reflexes, but if she was able to close the distance quick enough she would take a chomp at him, and if he was able to move out of her bite range, hopefull he'd still be in range for her to swipe him with her claws.

Brax Brax

バング

Bang watched as Johanna took the hit with grace, easily adapting to how the force of the blow affected her body and coming to her feet much quicker than Jono had. He wondered if he had given Felix enough time to land, would the student be able to recover in similar fashion? Crossing his arms, Bang continued watching as Johanna got back down on all fours and began running at him. She was relatively fast. Given her quirk, it was a must. Light blue beady eyes watched as her body launched off of the ground, aiming to strike at him.

The master had not anticipated a strike immediately after the other, so he figured that simply stepping back at the right time would do the trick when it came to avoiding physical punishment. Bang was incorrect in this assumption. As soon as Johanna neared, Bang leaned his weight back and hopped back a few inches to avoid the bite. It was not far enough to avoid the swipe that had occurred immediately after, causing a few tears down his shirt vertically and even scraping his flesh. Though, the claw had not gone deep enough to break his skin. As his feet came to a short skid, Bang looked down at his shirt. He was impressed.

“Johanna, thank you. That will be all.” There was going to be a red mark on his torso for the next few minutes. As though it were clockwork, mostly because it was, the tests finished one by one. Bang was making good time. He did not want to put too much focus on each student due to time restraints for the day; a taste was more than enough.

“All right, folks. For the students who came before those who have yet to gone, you should be thankful. They’ve given you a bit of a glimpse of what you could expect when your time comes.”

Bang’s index and middle fingers moved up to the bridge of his nose. He let out a sigh.

He wasn’t as nimble as he used to be. The previous four students had done a spectacular job each in their own right, and Bang was beginning to suspect that the students yet to come would provide a similar experience. A small smile crept onto the master’s face.

“Number five, Dragon-kin.” Bang casually looked up to the dragon-boy with a bit of a bored expression on his face.

The master had been expecting a similar experience to the fight with Rocky. Head-first brawling.

“Transform and come at me with everything you’ve got, boy. I don’t have all day.”

Bang wanted to test his stamina, specifically how long he can retain his transformation considering he had used it hours before. There was one of two possible outcomes if Bang spent a majority of his time dodging; either he would tire out the boy and force the transformation to revert, or he would wait long enough for it to do so on his own. Either way, the master was in no way convinced that it was something that he could indefinitely hold.

If that was the case, then the game plan would change. Bang would just have to beat the transformation out of him. Considering the amount of damage that Daraka had done to one of the school buildings, it was not inconceivable that he could take quite the beating as well. The thought brought up something important to note; Bang had not yet seen Rocky. Enough time had gone on.

“Dark Side.” Bang held back a chuckle.

“Please do me a favor and make sure somebody checks on Rocky. He might need to visit the infirmary.”

Bang was sure that Connie was going to chew his ass out later for that.

• 609cfad85defc8fd590f355b0343541e.jpg
    Yuuta blinked as a small girl approached his side. He ignored it because he was still watching the fight, but a thought came across to his mind, which is, 'Somebody's sister, perhaps? Or a lost kid?' But he knew that he quickly wouldn't jump to conclusions. For all the possible reasons that she's here outside the field, she might be classmates with her. The girl stood beside her and gave him some advice that he deeply appreciated. "Ah- It's just because of the fact that his presence was so overwhelming, it's just... nevermind." He gave up on trying to come up with a reason, putting up an awkward laugh and putting his hand behind his head. "Anyway, my name's Yuuta. Yuuta Shimiru, and you can just call me Yuu."

Yuuta then continued to watch the fight, and again, a useless thought inside his head was disturbing him, 'Her name's so long! What is she, a German? If I was a teacher, I'd really have a hard time dictating her name...' He showed no emotion while thinking of that. He threw that thought off, focusing on the fight, and at the same time, trying to figure out how to somehow take advantage of Master Bang. And then, he agreed at her question-like statement. This fight isn't really about winning or losing. Katharine asked him a favor, and Yuuta said, "Sure, I picked the eleventh number. What's is it?"

Interacted - Idea Idea

Daraka Onogumo

Daraka smirks as the time comes for him to finally test himself against the old geezer, he thinks walking into the area of Master Bang rotating his shoulder. The sharped tooth smile never leaving his face thinking of all the people before him, he was gonna strike with his hardest because either way...Daraka was going to end up on the ground. Facing Master Bang Daraka tears off the remnants of his shirt seeing as it was in tatters anyway, the young boys body was the beginnings of being cut muscularly.

"I am honored Master Bang, my father has spoken of your take down of 'Gatlin-Gorilla' before bed as long as I can remember....I will give it my all. Seeing as these battles only lasted a handful of seconds each hahaha"

The laugh was not nervous seeing as Daraka was bred for the fight, it was more out of appreciation to have a chance to duel Master Bang at all. He could only hold second form fifteen seconds, that means he has that bit of time to land a hit or two. Daraka gets into a crouch as his form begins to shift into the impressive dragon visage, wings and tail once again sprouting. His tail slaps the field a few times digging gouges into the thick ground, wings flexing powerfully. The yellow serpentine eyes become blood red...no holding back.

Leaping into the air the wind streams against his body as Daraka beats down with his wings throwing the young dragon into a somersault. Baring down on Master Bang with wings closed and arms tucked in to minimize wind resistance. The Onogumo child was almost able to break a sound barrier with the amount of momentum he had gained, opening his wings Daraka came to a full stop. The accumulated wind pressure slides off him racing towards Master Bang as a distraction, at the very least it would make him bat an eye, at the same time Daraka sucked in a deep breath as red flames began to peek through his teeth.

"RED ROAR FLAME!"

The flames come out in a jetted stream straight for Master Bang, Daraka lets out an excess amount cutting it off as the flames traveled. Dropping low he pushed his powerful wings to full tilt before flipping into a series of roundhouse kicks using his tail as a 'Leg' of sorts that would land after the flames did, using them as a screen.

Connie Tsumasa

Connie claps a slow golf clap at the wolf girls try, she did infact impress the headmaster. Now one of the ones he had been waiting to see, Daraka Onogumo, the boy who destroyed school property. Chuckling he was thinking of how boys would be boys, looking down to Dark-side after Master Bangs comment he nodded.

" Dark-sidechan we should defiently go and collect that rock fellow, I'm sure he needs medical attention."

The headmaster begins walking, with the cane clicking on the ground as the children come into view he does a rather exaggerated spin and bow announcing to all.

" Good morning my little princes/princesses of tomorrow! may you all have a ~Radiiaanntt Morrninnngggg~"

Ending on the singsongy note he continues to Rocky's fallen form on the far-side of the field, Connie muttering to himself how much distance Master Bang had got.

mentions: Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Sopranos Sopranos

Johanna
Master Bang had proved to be as quick as she should have expected, though it seemed he hadn't expected her claws to slash at him. It wasn't a clean hit, cutting through his shirt and barely touching the skin, but it seemed to be enough to impress him. She once again tucked her self in so when she landed from launch she would roll to a stop similarly as she did earlier.

She was breathing hard, chest violently going up while a bit of blood was running from her mouth and down her chin. She spit a bit, watching as the red liquid splattered on the ground below before she stood to her feet. There was the largest smile on her face, despite the fact that blood was still running from inside of her mouth. She proud of herself, and a prideful woman she couldn't help but smile.

She trotted across the field going to where she tossed her boots and gloves, sliding her boots on first and then her gloves. She cracked her knuckles and then her neck, before running back towards the other students. She moved next to Jono, before she fell on her bum, the adrenaline fading away,"HOLY SHIT my dag gum jaw hurts..." she mumbled before sighing,"Thanks Master Bang for the opportunity. It was an honor...."

Brax Brax

Izanami
The girl had done well. She'd need some combat training and she might make a good hero some day. Bang had finally spoken about the kid who had not showed back up, and she nodded to his request,"Don't kill anyone while we're gone..." she mentioned turning and walking alongside the relative giant.

It would take a bit of a hike before they got to the boy and Izanami kneeled next to him,"You alive in there?"

Soprano Soprano Jadus Jadus

バング / Vi

Bang smiled as Dark Side and Connie took their leave. Part of the reason he smiled was due to her comment. The other reason he smiled was that he couldn't help but contort his facial muscles at hearing the nickname 'Dark-Side Chan'. Fuck, that sounded bad.

It seemed as Daraka had decided to take Bang’s instructions. The kids were learning. Before class, even during - it seemed as though Bang’s authority had been questioned. Hopefully, part of this little test would prove to them that he was no pushover. By the time he was done with them at the academy, there was no way they would be either. Bang placed one hand over another, cracking his knuckles as the stream of fire neared his face.

Feeling the heat of the flames, Bang quickly waved his hands upwards. The speed of his motion would force the wind around his body to deflect Daraka’s attack into the air away from the both of them. Once the dragon-boy landed, it was game time. A smile crept back onto Bang’s face as the first kick was thrown.

Bang raised two fingers up, catching the foot and waving it off. The second kick was avoided by a quick duck. Surprisingly enough, the kicks continued - coming from both sides as Daraka used his tail as an anchor. He remained balanced as his offensive front continued, something that was impressive to Bang. The old man wasn’t sure if the teen felt pain or had to practice to be able to use his additional extremity in that way, but it was something that was very useful to have.

Feeling as though the kicks weren’t going to stop, Bang decided he had enough. In a moment of rage, Bang closed his right fist and punched the inside of Daraka’s thigh as fast as he could. The tip of the teen's foot was still able to tap the side of Bang’s head - but the force of the old man's punch would send Daraka’s leg out to the side. As Daraka’s body spun, Bang quickly shifted the positioning of his feet so that his right foot was closer to the teen.

Then, he sprung upward toward the teen’s face, pushing off his right leg before slamming his left knee into the side of his face.

Daraka’s body went flying off a few feet into the distance. It hit the ground at the exact same time Bang’s feet did. Keeping a slight bounce, Bang centered himself in a Bruce Lee-esque series of movements. Back in his fighting stance, the old man awaited Daraka’s next move.

“Not good enough, boy.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jono had been rooting for Johanna the entire fight. He didn't really give a shit about what Bang had to say regarding pride. It was worth nothing to Jono. The only thing worth having was power and knowledge. Johanna seemed to get off just as bad as Jono did, though the kick she ate was admittedly a bit more vicious than the flat punch Jono took. When the girl made her way back to the group, she took a seat beside Jono. The young man watched, before taking a seat beside the girl. A smile on his face, he placed a hand on her shoulder. Much like her own face, Jono's lips and chin were still slightly bloody. He wanted to wait until class finished to clean himself up, but hopefully, the infirmary would send someone to tend to the injuries on the field.

"You did really well. I'm sorry your jaw hurts, but I'm proud of you. If that doesn't help convince you that you belong here, I don't really know what will."

The two had various discussions about their quirks over the short amount of time they knew each other. Jono admitted to Johanna that he was unsure about the usefulness of his physicality, especially when it came to his quirk. He was smart, but Jono had no interest standing on the sidelines. His father was doomed to a role of strategy and never got the respect he deserved for it. Many other gifted students had such overpowering quirks. Johanna had an edge before Jono did. She shared with him her doubts in exchange - doubts about getting in due to her quirk or connections. Doubts about her performance in the entrance exams. All of which Jono believed was bull shit, but that was a story for another time.

Removing his hand from her shoulder, he placed both hands behind his back to hold himself up. Jono outstretched his legs, eyes staring at the grass nearby as his mind drifted off. Jono felt it was important to show others close to him how much he valued them - it was something that his mother taught him at a very young age and it resonated. Everyone had a limited amount of time to live; at any moment, life could be lost. To Jono, it was better off that nothing was left unsaid. Aside from that, praise made people feel good. In return, whether it be a blush or smile, seeing people happy made Jono feel good.

Last edited:
Daraka Onogumo

The flurry of kicks were as powerful as they were precise, his tail coming in extremely handy as he had expected. All seemed in his favor until the lightning fast combo knocked Daraka off balance and sending him a distance away. Rolling for a bit before using his arm and tail to flip onto his feet. The side of Darakas face had a slight purple hue, yet no swelling, dragon scales were the bees-knees. Spitting molten blood on the ground that sizzles the earth Daraka grins saying.

"Master Bang, should have expected nothing less, Chikusho...my face hurts. haha"

As he lets out a gallant laugh Daraka cracks his neck, these last two attacks had to be everything he's got...he was running out of time. Daraka inhales again though blue fire is licking in between his teeth.

"BLUE FIRE BARRAGE!"

He lets loose three speeding balls of blue flames that weren't as hot but had a higher impact factor. Daraka rushes forward wings and legs pushing him beating the fire to Master Bang, as one nears The dragon boy does a round house kick so it engulfs his foot. The point of these kicks was not to actually hit, although if it did it could help the endgame. As each ball nears Daraka proceeds to do the same movement enhanced kicks, all flames exhausted he performs a back flip inhaling one last time....two seconds left!

"WHITE FLAME SPEAR!"

The white jet of intense heat pierces the air creating waves in the air around it, shooting to Master Bang with incredible speed. As fast as Daraka is, he wouldn't have been able to beat this jet of white hot fire.

Connie Tsumasa

Connie looks down from up above smiling with his pearly whites, this boy had spirit. Just like his father Titan, he could expect alot from this one. Tapping the cane on the boys sternum Connie sings.

~Time to riiisseeeee Rocky-saaaaannnn~

Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

Last edited:
Arietty

The more Ari watched the fights, the bigger the pit in her stomach became. All of these fights were going better than hers was going to. She had only basic skills in self defense, and used her quickness to her advantage. These things were not going to save her against this….Master. He had really earned his title, she could see it. It didn’t matter how easy he was taking in the students today, just by his moves she could see how talented and experienced he was.

“Keep your calm Ari, you are here to improve.” It was a mantra she felt like she said all the time, but it did it’s work and brought the pounding of her heart down from it’s machine gun pacing. She watched Jono’s fight with more intent than the others. She thought he did pretty well, but she could tell that he didn’t feel the same. He went over to the new girl when she was done and she could feel the jealous sting in her eyes. She wanted to laugh at how utterly pathetic she was being, but instead took a deep breath before it could manifest itself as tears and returned her gaze to the arena.

Calypso
Allison Jones was an oddity at times. Foreign, blonde, tall, she stood out like sore thumb wherever she went, but she liked it like that. In a world full of super heroes, it was hard to make a mark for yourself. If your quirk wasn’t flashy it was easy to be lost among the crowd of talent. So she made up for her more subtle quirk with her looks and her confidence.

People often questioned her decision to come work for a school. It was true, with as many medical degrees as she had she could work anywhere. She even had pro hero status at one point, but that life wasn’t for her anymore. She had always loved children, and felt it was her duty to keep them safe and happy along their journeys of self discovery, and to keep them safe from hard-asses like Bang. Today was the first day of the school year and Allison was ecstatic. She loved the first day, so many bright young faces, the air was always alive with energy.

She was in the place she loved the most, her office. She loved the smell of a sterile clinic, the bright lights. It was home to her. She drank her coffee from her favorite mug (It looked like a prescription bottle, with all the information for coffee on it,) red heels propped up in her desk, looking over the new files she had been sent. She heard the noise from the yard before she saw it.

“Bang” she muttered distastefully.

He had this first day ritual of fighting all his students, and while his methods did always get results and she knew how much he cared for his students, she was always the one cleaning up his mess. After last year, she thought that Connie had put a stop to all the violence. With a heavy sigh she stood and went to the window, and saw the aftermath.

In a huff, she slammed her mug down on the table and stormed down the hall, her heels clacking angrily as she did so. It didn’t take her long to get to where the students were. One girl with wolf ears appeared to be holding her jaw, her male friend didn’t look in great shape either.

She let out a very audible exasperated growl in Bang’s direction and immediately went over to the two.

“My goodness, what did he do to you?” she said sweetly, almost a total flip in personality. It wasn’t the children’s fault after all. Her voice was kind and gentle. She didn’t ask permission before gingerly touching the girls chin and looking at her jaw.

“Don’t worry sweetheart, this won't take long to feel better.” Allison hummed a gentle tune and focused on the anatomy of the girl’s jaw, before long the cells were doing their work and she turned to the boy. Blood was on his chin, and Allison rolled her eyes

“He is SO going to hear about this” she muttered under her breath as she examined him. She sang a few lines of “Hey Jude” and once the bleeding stopped she nodded in approval.

She stood and glowered at the old man fighting one of his students. She actually liked Bang, not that you could tell by her expression, but he always made her work extra hard and that was a crime that could not go unnoticed.

“And who else should I be tending to today Master Bang?”
she said with quiet rage. “Anyone else you’ve tormented in need of medical attention?” She was smiling, but it was easily seen for what it was, formality.

Johanna
She looked up and over to Jono when he staretd talking, her eyes searching his face for any indication that he was just being a good friend. Yet not matter how hard she searched, she could not find a single give away on that face of his that was topped off by that silver hair. His hand on her shoulder really sold it to her, and she could feel her cheeks warm as blood rose to the surface. She glanced away from him and cast her her gaze at her feet. She could only smile and nodded,"Thanks!" she turned to look at him once again,"You did good too! I hope you're not too banged up!" she said before wincing because she had opened her jaw up too much.

She looked at her uniform that had gottenn torn when she had rolled on the ground. She had another jacket or tow, and if it came down to it, she was sure her grandfather would replace it. So she ripped off her right sleeve and reached it out to gently dab some of his blood away. Jono had been the only friend she had gotten the chance to make on a deeper level since she had arrived. He was the only one she shared her doubts about her abilities with. He even knew she was too proud to admit it to anyone else, that she wasn't sure if she was good enough or if her grandfather had more to do with it. Afterall, her dad was the disappointment and he didn't want her to be one too.

It wouldn't take long for a new scent to hit her nose, and she glanced in the direction it came from to see who it was. A tall blonde lady had made her way in a bit of a huff, clearly exaseperated by the elderly man, yet somehow oddly ok with it considering she didn't tell him to stop directly. The woman had come to examine her and before she could protest, the woman touched her jaw causing her to wince. She sang a soft tune before moving on to Jono, she had opened her mouth to say something, but blinked when she noticed most of the pain had left and her full range of motion returned to her jaw.

"What in sam hill?" she questioned before shaking her head. She took a deep breath, before bowing from her sitting position,"arigato gozaimasu, ishi-sama."

Brax Brax Maj Maj

バング / Vi

Bang easily dodged each of the kicks. If this had been a video game and someone had been commenting the fight, they would have mentioned something about the lack of variety that Daraka provided. Bang allowed each of the fireballs to smack him in the face - doing his best to hold his breath as each one hit his flesh. It set his clothes aflame; slowly burning off his shirt and showing off that washboard 60 pack.

When the white spear came close, Bang activated his barrier. Moving his hands in a downward motion, all of the flames were fanned off of his body in one fell swoop. The white spear stood no chance to the outside of the barrier, disintegrating as it hit the wind. Luckily, Bang’s pants hadn’t been burned off! Would have made for some questionable viewpoints for the children he was supposed to be responsible for.

The size of the barrier was enough to also hit Daraka’s form. He was so close to finishing that back-flip. Unfortunately, he was in mid-air; so when the barrier hit, the force would engulf Daraka, sending him face-first into the dirt. Bang watched the entire thing happen, standing motionless as he looked at the teen on the floor.

That was when he heard a familiar voice nearby. The nurse? The old man looked back to notice Calypso had finally made an appearance.

“Helloooo nurse.”
Bang burped up a bit of fire, pointing at the boy on the ground behind him. He had not even bothered to check Daraka had gotten up to his feet yet.

“This guy. Oh, and another kid who I accidentally shot through that field goal post over there. Do we even have a football team? I guess the question is kind of irrelevant. Anyway…” Bang moved from between Daraka and Calypso, to the front of the class once more. He had literally zero percent body fat. Old fuck or not, this torso was a sight to behold. Sculpted by the gods themselves.

“My next victim will be… Haruna.”

The old man peered to the girl with an eye patch, moving back a bit while ushering off both Calypso and Daraka.

“Shoo! Shoo! I have more work to do!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He hadn’t been paying attention when Johanna had cleaned some of the blood off of his face. Jono chuckled a bit as the sleeve became soaked with his blood. Bang really didn’t hold much back - while simultaneously holding so much back.

“I’m sorry. Thank you.” Jono certainly did not want Johanna to ruin a piece of her clothing just to fix his face, but it was a nice gesture. The runny substance was more of an annoyance than anything. He was also thankful it was tended to before it dried onto his face.

Jono watched as Calypso walked toward them. After helping out Johanna, she was forced to bend down to him to tend to his injuries. This caused him to break out in a slight sweat. He was quite uncomfortable with how she was dressed - not that he was unfamiliar with the anatomy of a woman, but Jono was flustered easily. By the time the blood was removed from his nose and mouth, it mattered very little. His face had grown the same color by the time the nurse had moved on from him. His eyes peered over to Aeron instinctively, though she had her focus on Bang. Not that he expected to catch her looking at him; that was just the natural reaction he had after the nurse was finished dealing with him.

Contrary to popular belief (hue) Jono was not entirely experienced in the subject of females. He had a few that were friends but Jono didn’t really actively seek out friendship with people. All of the ‘friends’ he had now were people that he had met in awkward situations at one point or another, and things just clicked. Whether it had been similar interests that brought them together or conversations because they were like-minded people, Jono did not instinctively feel the need to be with people. Hell, there were a lot of times he had friends over his house and they would just spend hours playing a video game without a word being sent other than ‘sup’, and ‘see ya’.

Those were Jono’s favorite people.

Last edited:

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
Place: Shiketsu High School
Time: Morning - First day of school
Tag:
Jadus Jadus

Landing to the hard, tough ground wasn't that scary, as Rock was sent flying all the time by many different kind of opponents. You just closed your eyes for a few seconds and It would be over. Bringing yourself back up was the real deal, it required enormous strength both physically and mentally. This fight with Bang-sensei was just a start, though it was an defeat. Rock had to show that he had the strength to get back from this. As tougher fights were waiting for him. No, he had to show that he had more than that, much more, that getting back from this fight was just a small fraction of what he's capable of.

"- Thanks, Sensei. But I can walk on my own."

Rock said as he refused Connie-sensei help, though he could barely walk straight. He needed to get back with everyone, at least to see his sister performance with Bang.

Haruna Ishikawa

Haruna was slowly making progress to the door but it still seemed miles away, she could almost feel a strange pressure making her body heavy the more she walked. That was when she heard it gentle footsteps were they Bang's she wasn't sure or at least she wasn't until she heard the first voice that spoke up. A voice she knew well her second's cousins Kath, it seemed Kath was trying to defend her which was something that had happened quite often in a past...a little too often. Haruna stopped and turned around just in time to catch Rocky jumping in the way as well it was pleasant to see that the family was all going down together at least, a small chuckled escaped Haruna's lips as this thought crept into her mind. What Rocky said was something she had heard nearly every day or at least the last bit was "Punish me instead" Rocky always the protective big brother a slight smile covered her face at this cute little family moment and she half hoped that it would stop her from being punished but even she wasn't that dumb to believe that would happen.

As Master Bang spoke Haruna's face dropped from the smile to her neutral expression, which really wasn't much of change since it was very close to being the same a look of confidence mixed with happiness. Haruna listened closely to what Bang had to say and just like she guessed her hope was misplaced and it didn't work, surprisingly Bang didn't punish her in front of everyone like the other three she had done instead he just wanted to walk and talk...well either that or he was bringing her somewhere no one else would be and killing her which wouldn't be Very fun. Haruna raised an eyebrow at Bang before giving a slight wave at her brother and cousin as they both left.

As Bang's hand was placed on Haruna's shoulder she grimaced half expecting it to hurt but to her surprise, it didn't instead it seemed to be to console her or something...the gesture was confusing for Haruna so she decided to not think too much on it. As the two walked outside the room the eerie silence struck Haruna as strange, with how loud her classroom it was weird, to say the least, she guessed the school must have some sound dampening or nullifying walls to stop the noisy classrooms from distracting the rest. Haruna half-listened to what Bang said she completely listened to the first bit about why people are selected for his class but the rest she heavily zoned out. She began to wonder if all older pro-heroes were the same after all her father repeatedly asked her much the same questions. The last part of his speech caught her off guard "You can’t lead if you don’t learn how to follow." and with that Bang left heading to the middle of the field. Haruna stared up at the sky before a smile covered her face once more.
"Whoever said I wanted to lead." Haruna muttered aloud before staring up at the blue sky above.

The first fight went about what she expected, Rocky was a good fighter but Bang had years upon years of experience over him not to mention Bang was faster, strong, smarter Hell it seemed that Bang had all the advantages still it was a good fight but as to be expected Rocky got his ass handed to him. Haruna started taking mental notes on everything Bang was doing throughout the rest of the flights, his endurance, his durability everything was top notch as the fifth fight ended she was no closer to coming up with a way to defeat Bang.

As Haruna's name was called it just occurred to her...there was a huge lack of stone anywhere in the area.
"Fuck." Haruna said aloud out of frustration walking over towards the fighting area along the way she picked up four medium sized rocks big enough to cover her hands and feet before standing facing down Bang. "I am so fucked." Haruna said before laughing aloud. "Well I guess I'm about as ready as I can be in this situation." Haruna said she was sure glad in times like this she had taken the time to learn Taekwondo otherwise she would have been so screwed least she had a way to fight.
Brax Brax

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Pic2] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=Modename1] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=Modename2] Cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=PC] [/class] [class=NPC] [/class] [class=Quest] background-color:black; color:orange; border:3px solid gold; [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token_3.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png "Alright, thank you Yuu. Please, follow me for a moment." I turned around, already grinning at the fact I had successfully recruited some help for this. As I almost slithered my way through the crowd, as my size allowed me to not really have to push anyone if I squeezed well enough, I hoped he wouldn't find what I was about to ask to awkward. As soon as we found ourselves near a wall or tree or post or something else with a vertial place to lean on I, well, leaned on it, then pushed the back of my uniform up, exposing my back to Yuu. I closed my eyes, and concentrated on locating the objects I stored within my body, so I could get them to let a little more loose for what was about to happen, hopefully. "Yuu, I need you to put your fingers on my back and gently slide upwards, Around the ribs or the spine should be fine, just stop when you find something hard where it shouldn't normally be, then slid upwards and some of it forward like a massage, if you can please slide them all the way to the top of my neck at least. I promise to explain this tomorrow, and I'll pay back the favor, you have a Von Kleinerheld's word on it."

While I would prefer having someone else do it, regardless of who it was (except maybe if it was a teacher, because I still wasn't fully sure what the regulations about using our quirk were) as it was really hard to reach properly to my own back, this had to be done either way if I wanted to maximize my chances to achieve my goals. There was a lot of stuff in my body, but I could easily transfer what was in my arms by myself, however the things torso, neck, those weren't as easy, to do on a whim, as they could easily just fall off if I made the overlap too intense without being able to hold them all. Thus having someone push the objects up to where I needed them to be was much better, yet I almost regretting having waited as long as I did to come do this, given that judging by the sound the wolf girl's fight was already over. Only one more, Runa's. Damm it, I wanted to go watch it, but it was probably too late. Still, I doubted it would take that long either.

"Please hurry up. I'm more than ready." I begged Yuu.

Interacting with: takki takki
Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami

[/div]

Daraka Onogumo

Daraka pulled off all that pizzazz just to be rocked into the ground by some damned wind. Laying face down in the dirt his hands lift the muck covered impish face to look over those around him. Spitting out a dirt clod, he was sure it would be awhile before he gets the taste of grass out of his mouth. Standing Daraka begins walking towards the group with a very pronounced limp and purple jawline. The scorch marks on the ground did make him proud, he really pushed himself...still only held it fifteen seconds. But those fifteen seconds were wild.

"Ah chikshou all of that flair to be made to look like a chump."

Standing next to Rocky the yellow serpentine eyes look him up and down at the rather serious injuries. Crossing his arms Daraka shakes his head with a curt scolding.

"Let the singing witch lady heal you Block-Head...Master Bang beat you like a drum hahaha"

The laugh was more of a boyish chiding rather than actual ridicule, he was concerned for the welfare of Rocky. Then his sister was about to be the next in the long line of ass whoopings. Daraka raised his right arm shouting cheer to Haruna!

"Stay strong Giant-chan! Don't let him scare you! Just think how his mustache looks like a big silly white caterpillar!!"

Now raising both hands the young man pushes through the pain jumping up and down cheering for Haruna. Someone had to atleast make this old man stutter, something...

Mentions: Brax Brax S Say my Name Sopranos Sopranos
interactions: S Say my Name Sopranos Sopranos

バング

Bang watched as the female made way. When she stopped, Bang did not share words. As opposed to the other students, he immediately went straight to fighting. This female was particularly interesting. If she fought anything like her brother did, chances were she was going to end up in a similar situation. Though, Bang made a mental note to not hit her quite as hard. Rocky had gotten a pretty hefty dose of Bang's girthy hands.

It was beginning to get dark out. The sun, which had once been bright and shiny, was long gone. It had not yet time to leave. Rather, clouds had taken up most of the sky. Considering the level of humidity, Bang figured that it would probably start raining shortly. He was no weatherman, though - and certainly, he had been wrong before. That was when he heard a comment made by Daraka off behind him. The insult made the professor smirk. Did he not realize that his time with Bang would not end once the class was over? He still had his detention to face.

*REAL* Bang time had yet to come for that boy.

The old man lifted his right foot forward, testing the distance between him and Haruna. It was close to her nose, but the tip of his foot would barely be able to swipe at her nose - given Haruna didn’t block or dodge. The next set of strikes was a three-part combo. A straight right fist to the face. A left hook to the ribs. A right uppercut to the chin. Much like Johanna, he was gauging her reaction-time, the amount space between them and her speed.

Once he had been satisfied, Bang slid forward in an attempt to kick out Haruna’s feet from underneath her. The attack was intended to force the teen to jump up over him. When she instinctively hopped to avoid the attack, Bang repositioned himself on the ground using his hands - twisting his body so that he could push both legs up into the air. As they shot up, both feet would slam into Haruna’s stomach, sending her flying high up into the air. Taunting a bit, the old man maintained his handstand. He even removed a hand from the equation and began doing pushups with the other.

After a quick six, he pushed himself back up to his feet, stretching out a bit as he watched Haruna’s form begin to descend from the sky. He was curious to see how she would react given her quirk and distance. She was not high enough to do considerable damage to her body, but Bang had planned on intercepting the girl well before she smashed into the ground. That was if she wasn’t repositioning herself to attack him. Perhaps that kick was too hard. In his old age, Bang found it harder to hold back than it had been in his youth. Though, Bang had really never been stronger in his life. Maybe it was the overflowing amount of power that he withheld that made the prospect of ‘holding back’ so much harder than it once was.

That shit didn’t even make sense. One of Bang's hands rose to his moustache, twirling it out of boredom.

anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side
Izanami cut her eyes at the student who had finally managed to get to his feet. She cut her eyes at him, not because she had completely ignored her, but because she had refused the help from the headmaster though clearly, he could barely even manage a straight path. She never understood the go that seemed to envelop some heroes or people in general. The entire Oda Family seemed to have it, outside of her mother (who only married into the family) and she could never grasp it. Maybe if she had more of ego, she'd had been a more popular hero instead of a specialist? Though in a lot of crises her stoic demeanor even in the face of danger, helped calm the people she was rescuing. Which was great, because there was nothing worse than trying to rescue someone panicking.

She got to her feet, before standing in front of him placing a hand on his chest to stop him first. Those brown colored contacts seemed to be twitching as she analyzed every feature of his face, her expression remaining emotionless.

"Your ego will get someone killed," she said plainly lowering her hand so that he could continue walking,"You're probably concussed, so see Calypso-sama immediately. I do not want you passing out when you see Bang-dono and I for detention. We haven't forgotten the destruction to the school."

She moved away from him, heels still in her left hand glancing to the headmaster, before moving to stand in front of Daraka, looking up to him doing the same thing as she analyzed him. She scoffed, though she still remained stoic,"The same for you. You're reckless, and it can cost lives. You're training to be a hero. I don't care who your father is, you need to conduct yourself better. Shiketsu is not some battleground for you and your friends to test your strength. You'll get your chance to prove yourself after school." she said moving away from him and towards Calypso,"Please remain after school if you don't mind."

Interactions: Sopranos Sopranos Jadus Jadus Maj Maj (Rock, Daraka, Calypso)
Mentions: Brax Brax (Bang-dono, Connie-Sama)

Haruna Ishikawa
How unfortunate for Haruna it didn't seem that Bang was interested in talking she was hoping to buy a few seconds to prep her game plan but alas it seems that she wouldn't get the chance. As Bang began to approached her she stuck her hands and feet inside the rocks she had collected along the way she had a small chance and this was it. As Bang got infront of her and stopped she noticed his leg rising as it seemed he was testing the distance and going for a kick "perfect" She thought to herself.

As the kick began Haruna didn't block or dodge backwards but instead stepped in and placing one of her rock covered hands over her face where now the knee would hit. The rock covering her hand shattered but took most the force for Haruna. That was one attack down, from watching Bang she knew he always attacked in combo's. As the rock crumbling hit her face she didn't allow it to distract her as she watched his body.

As Bang's three hit combo started she matched the first hit, hitting his incoming hand with her left something she would soon regret. As both hands collided Haruna felt a sharp pain run through her hand and up her arm, his pure Strength was ridiculous and she thought master Wu was strong. As the second and third attack was thrown they connected without a problem, the momentarily distraction causes by the pain made sure of that.

As the attacks hit she stagged backwards her breathing got deeper as it clearly did damage. As the attacks were finally over she though she had time to rest for at least a second but oh no Bang was on her like a bat out of hell. Bang performed a low kick aimed at knocking her off balance but it was strange in her eye too easy to read there was clearly something coming after it. As she jumped over the kick it was clear she was right as Bang's body twisted and he went into a handstand aiming both his legs into Haruna's body she didn't attempt to dodge already being in the air made it too hard so instead she went for a counter. Aiming her foot between his arm and head she went for a kick aimed at Bang's head but sadly it was just short as Bang's legs connected with Haruna's body just before hers connected. Thankfully being quick thinking she shaped the rock covering her left leg into a pillar and it just reached Bang's head sadly not a lot of power almost like being hit by a tiny pebble.

As she began flying in the air pain shot throughout her body that did a huge amount of damage and knocked most the air out of her lungs. The few seconds she was in the air she came out with a small plan. Putting her legs together she combined both the rocks on her legs into one and due to the weight it made her come down much faster. She lined up her foot with where Bang was located and in a last ditched effort she sent herself directly at him from the sky. After this she was going to have to give up it was too much to continue the pain in her hand and arm hadn't subsided nor had the new pain in her ribs if this was him holding back she was scared to see what he was like if he wasn't.

Brax Brax (sorry if this post is terrible I hate posting on phone but I have little choice as my pc has just died somehow)

Yuuta followed Katharine, gently pushing the crowd aside while the girl was just squeezing through them. What does she want? He contemplated. He was sure that he didn't do anything stupid or something before school started. Well, whatever it is, he's just going to help her with whatever she wants him to do. They stopped just on the side of the wall, and no one should probably see them unless someone notices them. After all, most of his students were focused on watching the fight. And then, what she did was the last thing he'd ever imagined.

Kath pulled her clothes up, revealing her bare back to him. He looked on the other way instinctively as he panicked inside his mind, 'I-I'm not ready for this yet! There's high chance that she's still not legal. Heck, I'm not even legal!' Just as when he's about to ask something that would probably make her angry, she gave him commands on what he'd do. "Oh." A word slipped out of his mouth, clearing out his misunderstanding. But, how's he going to do it? Impale her with his wires? But no, that would kill her. She would do probably do something. Yuuta's head was still stuttering as he was trying to look at her back. 'If I do something wrong here, I'll probably die.'

Not sparing even a single second, he thrust two of his fingers on her spine. He was surprised, probably the first time he touched a girl's skin that isn't a relative, but he continued to do what he was supposed to be doing. He slid his fingers upwards her spine slowly, and then, he stopped as he felt something hard touch his skin. "That's probably it," said he. Yuuta slid the object upwards, putting some slow forward motion to it, and finally, the object reached just near the back of her neck. "Done." He said, his fingers still in contact with her back, just in case. "Is that it?" He asked Kath.

Last edited:

[div class=PC]

Jack Assassin School b.jpg "Mmmmohpphmmm..." I emmanated sounds which could be just about anything as the boy touched my back and began pushing his fingers into my soft skin. In reality this was simply due to the fact I was doing everything in my power to avoid bending down and bursting into laughter at how ticklish I felt from him touching my back like that. It felt like an etternity, waiting for the green haired boy to be done with it, but finally all of the objects were more less round up where I wanted them, and I could do the final adjustments myself. I let my uniform's top slide back down as I did what appeared some kind of warm-up exercise or simple rubbing to someone who didn't know about my quirk, but in reality I wash pushing the objects to the right locations. Most of them were going to my head and my chest, even seeming to expand it a little bit if I closed an eye to see, but nothing overly signifcant. This way I could focus the extra resilience provided on the right parts of my body and hopefully they were compacted enough that even the professor's strikes wouldn't cause them to come out. I breathed a sigh of relief when I was done, turned around and bowed lightly. "I am truly thankful for this. If you ever require my assistance, at the very least do not hesitate to ask. It's not like I'll do anything, but I did promise I would repay you this favor, and the word of a Von Kleinerheld is not be taken lightly. For now, let's hurry, I still want to see the end of my cousin's attempt if I can."

This time I really rushed through the crowd, even bumping into a couple people and pushing a couple more, but eventually I got my place back, just in time to see my cousin Runa's final stand in that battle.

Interacting with: takki takki
Mentions: S Say my Name

[/div]

Last edited:
    Yuuta gave her a single nod as she promises to repay him back. He'd remember her word, and also this situation. He was so nervous that after Kath left the area, he leaned on the wall, wiping the sweat from his forehead. He put his hand on his chest, and he felt how nervous he was while touching a girl's back, with a consent of course. If anybody would've seen that without even asking how they ended up in that situation, he would've been done for good by that scary teacher Master Bang.

He raised his right hand, which he used to touch the girl, just in front of his face, and muttered, "That moment may be the greatest of all moments this day." He continued. "No... That moment would be history for me."

After he was done, he moved back to the crowd, gently pushing the people to make way for him, just to get back to where he previously was. He hoped that he may still have time to mentally and physically prepare himself before fighting Master Bang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back