• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
After the outburst made from the students was met with sharp disciplinary action from Bang-sensei ( Brax Brax ), the class seemed to simmer down a bit. Instinctively, Yasugai had shrunk a bit in his seat upon hearing the older man's tone.

The teams were announced and Yasu titled his hooded head at the names that had been drawn on the blackboard. He didn't dare turn to scan the room and see who he'd been paired up with. After all, he'd only met a small number of the students collected here-- Ari ( Maj Maj ) included. She'd been paired up with Felix ( Castello Castello ), the cat boy he'd met the day before, and a Jono. Yasu wondered if that was the sullen-looking boy she'd glanced at earlier. In regards to his teammates, however... Jasmine ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) and Katharine ( Idea Idea ) were typically names given to individuals of the female gender. Considering his rapport with the girls in his old class, he hoped they were nice.

It when the girl with the stunning green hair raised her hand and voiced a question that Yasu couldn't help but turn his head to look. He still, of course, wasn't aware that this girl was a part of his team. But her confidence in asking the question caught his eye. But... her question went unanswered, it seemed. After all, when Dark Side-sensei ( AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami ) throws a kunai at a student and nearly impales their face, the shock doesn't exactly allow room for answering questions. Or even remembering what they were in the first place. The action certainly snapped Yasu back to attention anyway. So much so, in fact, that the moment she said the bus was outside and mentioned a time limit... well, he was up and out of his seat as soon as he felt it was polite to do so. After grabbing his bag and bowing respectfully at Bang and Dark Side-sensei, he shuffled his way out, passing another teacher who was apparently bringing in a lost student.

If he was to meet his team anywhere, he figured it would be by the bus. It was far safer to get there first then group up, anyway. He wasn't exactly sure what the late penalty entailed, but he didn't want to find out. As he walked down the hallways and made his way down the stairs, he would tug at his hood and carefully continue to try and remove his sticky hair from it. Sighing, the pink-haired youth stopped by the lockers just ahead of the school exit. He could see the bus parked outside. But did he really want to go? Could he really be of any kind of use in a team? He was already sure most of the class thought him to be a fool... or just straight up didn't even know of his existence. Alone. Things were much easier when he was alone. It hurt being lonely... a silent kind of hurt, dull yet brimming in his chest. But he missed the peace that came with not having to worry about being a burden to others.

He turned to the locker, slouching before banging his forehead against it and keeping it there. Those thoughts. Those damning thoughts that hung around him like demons. It could be so easy to just give in to them... and walk away from it all. But this was his chance... his chance to make friends. To be a hero... could he really toss it away and not come to regret it for the rest of his life?

Akane

bleach__shihouin_yuushirou__elder_vers___by_sideburn004-d87avsj.jpg

Akane turned to smile brightly at Johanna, his mood improving a great from her words of assurance. Akane's mother, while truly caring for him, wasn't the best with her emotions or doing things other parents did on a daily basis. She could show affection sometimes but still forgot to do things such as congratulate him or encourage him unless prompted by him. He could admit, it did make him feel insecure and sad when he was younger but he was over it now. Well, mostly anyway but he could still admit it was nice to get some assurance.

"Thank you, I'm sure you're going to move up even higher today." He says, a grin still on his face as he shoots her a thumbs up before his attention by Mister Bang. Watching the teacher throw the two students out of the class managed to make Akane snicker in amusement. As the man began telling the class the team assignments, Akane managed to get his snickers under control and looked over at Gaku who had nodded at him in acknowledgment. He shot a smile at the male before looking around for Yami, spotting her and taking note when Dark Side had thrown the kunai. Despite himself, he let out an impressed whistle. When the woman said they had to get to the bus in five minutes, he watched Yasu rush out before he decided to get up.

"I''m going to get my teammates, I'll talk to you later." The pretty boy said to Johanna before picking up his bag and slinging over his shoulder. Walking over to Gaku, he stood beside him. Walking over to the door after Mister Bang had left the room, he flipped his hair over his shoulder before yelling out to Yami and Gaku.

"Yami, Gaku come on." He called out, looking at the two of them while placing a hand on his hip, not really caring that much if anyone looks at him. He was too lazy at the moment to walk over to them individually.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami [Johanna] Valefar Valefar Webs Elk Webs Elk
Mentions: Brax Brax AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami [Dark Side] Oslonaut Oslonaut

Leo
She caught just barely a whiff of the old man who scurried past both her and the kind sensei who brought her to her class, but it was enough to not just set off the sense that he was a worthy prey, but alarm bells that he was perhaps more than just prey. Her muscles tensed up again, and she grasped at her own hand in an attempt to control her Quirk, urging her to race after that old man and put a fist to his face just to see what exactly he was made of.

I smell…” This taste that mingled within the mix of tastes within the class. It seemed familiar. Too familiar. It smelled like Uncle Tora, yet not exactly like him. It was more akin to a smaller, less filling Uncle Tora. She peeked into the class. Was that Akira? He seemed to be preoccupied. In fact, the whole class seemed to be preoccupied. She could probably count on one hand how many had noticed Slime Sensei’s arrival, and one of them had already darted away after giving rather curious looks at Nice Sensei. Not that it mattered. She’d find him again. Then she will partake in that meal soon enough. She barely had time to lick her lips at the prospect of such a meal so early into her semester here before Sensei pushed her, lightly, into the class.

Her eyes swept through the class, and noted that very few were still bothered with the sudden interruption. Some of them gave off the scent of a worthy meal, and some, gave her the idea of potential to be an unforgettable luncheon, at best, and some just barely piqued her interest. It didn't matter. The taste test can wait. She strode to the center at the front of the class. “Shinozaki Nanashi!” Her voice sent some stray pencils clattering on the tables. She bowed again, a stiff, formal one always, and straightened up, wearing the same sharp grin she wore when she introduced herself to Nice Sensei. “It’s a pleasure to meet all of you! I hope we will get along!” She turned to glance at the board behind her. It seemed that she was already stuffed into a team with two other students already. She swivelled back to the class, and bowed again. “I am in your care! I will do my best to contribute all that I am able!All she asked for was for them to excite her tastebuds just a little.

Interacting with: the class

• 609cfad85defc8fd590f355b0343541e.jpg
    Yuuta was a little relieved that a new teacher, who seemed pretty normal. "Thank goodness." He sighed in relief, but he panicked a little bit as Dark Side-sensei announced that the last persons to come to the bus will get a currently unknown penalty. He scanned the classroom while trying to look for any unfamiliar girls that he hasn't seen before. He looked at board while guessing who they probably are. They sound like names that belong of a girl. He contemplated. He should stay calm at times like this, but he clearly wasn't. A good number of his classmates were already forming their teams. They're already gathered, ready to board the bus any minute. It was distracting him. He stood up. He was moving impulsively, and the next thing he'd do was interact with some random girl that he doesn't know yet since yesterday. But what if it wasn't a teammate? They'd probably be weirded out, and he'll be embarrassed like hell. Yuuta's a socially active person, but that doesn't mean he's slightly immune to embarrassment. Okay Yuuta, calm down. Try not to overthink things. Just think of the easiest way you can catch the attention of whoever your teammates are. And he thought of one. But, it would probably disturb the whole class-

And it happened. Except that it wasn't him, though. Some girl with animal ears- Seriously, what's up with this school? There's a wolf girl, a cat boy, and a... Lion-girl? He spoke on his mind. Moving on, some girl with lion ears shamelessly introduced herself in front of the classroom. "SHINOZAKI NANASHI!" shouted the lion-girl. "It’s a pleasure to meet all of you! I hope we will get along!" She continued. "I am in your care! I will do my best to contribute all that I am able!” Nanashi's shouts rang the whole classroom, including his ears. He didn't know if it was just him, but his hair vibrated as if a sound amplifier was turned on in front of his face. That's... That's hella loud. He thoughtfully complained, but he was quite happy that someone from his team was right in front of the classroom, standing out from the rest of the class.

"Fantastic."
    Yuuta walked up to her. "I'm Yuuta Shimiru, one of your teammates and classmate. Nice to meet you, but we need to find whoever this Nakusu person is." He was trying to speak as calmly and friendly as possible. Yuuta may sound like he's rushing her, but doesn't really care.

Interacted -
    simj26 simj26 - Nanashi

Mentioned -
    The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit - Nakusu
    AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami - Dark Side
    Idea Idea - Slimebender

Max Werks
Shiketsu 1-A
Interacting with: Xel Xel , simj26 simj26

Max watched the knife-esque thing go flying into the back wall, slowly turning to look at with eyes narrowed in both suspicion and confusion, before looking back at the teacher who threw it with that same sort of look. Then, he glanced around at the rest of the class.

"Hey, did anybody see that?" he said, looking around the classroom, "that was like, prime lawsuit material, you serious? Like what the heck--" Oh. Then it was time to lose his ears.

There was no way that he could have been that loud on his way in. Like, absolutely no way, no way at all. Max's face contorted into a pained cringe to end all pained cringes--he was an animated fellow, that much was certain. "Oh, and of course she can get away with it right? Dunk on the American why don't we, we basically invented superheroes anyway." Max continued his grumpy mumbling as the other students began to congeal into what appeared to be pairings placed on the board. Of course, Max didn't actually know anyone's names, but considering the majority of the class was likely from this country, chances were only a small amount of them could look like they were named 'Max Werks.'

Or was it Werks Max here, technically? Werks-san? Man, that sounded so dumb.

Okay, now who could possibly look like a Mikado? Max squinted through the classroom. Seems like most of the girls were already talking to people, and the Lion-girl's name was now irreversibly burned into Max's ears, so it couldn't be her either. So that left...

...He was stuck with Bad Tan Girl? Seriously?

Okay, fine, that's fine, he could make that work, no problem, all good. Let's keep this reel rolling, why don't we.

Pulling himself away from his desk (Wow, I literally just sat down), Max made his way over to the gyaru, smile immediately flicking back into existence, because heroes are supposed to smile and stuff. Theoretically. Nobody in this class seemed like the smiling sort, so he'd have to make up the difference. He rapped his knuckles against her desk a few times, and cleared his throat.

"Knock knock, team Last Responders is about to leave the building. Last. How about we follow someone who knows where they're going, huh?"

Last edited:
[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
color:lightblue
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] I planned on waiting for my teammates to come, but this changed things. How was I supposed to find out who they were, meet up with them AND head to the bus in five minutes? The teachers here at Shinketsu grew more and more absurd by the minute! Right on cue of course another one of them showed up, some professionally dressed girl with a red eye and a yellow one, cheerfully calling Dark Side by something that actually made me shiver and worry for her safety: It was hard to imagine the same teacher that punished us like that yesterday taking well to the name "Darky-chan".

Besides a death sentence, there was another thing this new teacher brought with her: One of our classe's students, by the name Shinozaki Nanashi, which she proudly roared to the class. While I couldn't even begin to imagine the embarassment that must have been, it did prove to show results, as one of her teammates found her despite them never having met before, that I knew of. The girl certainly had not been in class on the day prior. At that moment, I realized it. That was the only way to do it, wasn't it?

I climbed to one of the chairs. I hated the thought of what I was about to do. I hated it so badly. Why couldn't they just find me already? Was it that hard? Didn't I stand out enough already in these two days? C'mon, at this rate I worried if they would miss even the goal of the team exercise, whatever it could be. I took a deep breath and shouted loudly:

"My name is Katherine-Corula Zweihild von Kleinerheld! I am searching for a Jasmine and a Yasu! DO show yourselves, we don't have time to waste!" With that, I began scouting the class for anyone approaching me or having any major reaction.

Interacting with: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (Jasmine) Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasu)
Mentions: simj26 simj26 (Leo) Idea Idea (Slimebender)
Might also have heard the shouting: rest of the class

[/div]

[script class=tongueword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
[script class=cryword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
[script class=img on=mouseleave]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

Last edited:
anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side

It had only been a few moments that passed since she had last thrown the kunai, but in that time a lot had happened. First, she had gotten a comment from Master Bang about throw, for he had called her soft. She glanced at him for a short moment before sighing. This meant she'd have to focus on her throwing weapon techniques tonight. 1000 bullsyes each with a kunai, senbon, and a shuriken before she could go to bed. The woman was a perfectionist, and though that skill category wasn't her strongest of her skillset, it was still one of her stronger ones and she'd accept nothing but perfect throws.

As she was mulling over ways to punish herself, a familiar voice broke through the air "Hiiiiiiiiii Darky-chan!" came Panko's voice causing her to turn and face the elder. She stared at her blankly for a moment, her way of showing her irritation with the endearing nickname, though she had long given up on telling her to not, just like she had long given up on being an experiment. After her stare of a few seconds, she finally bowed with her hands at her side staying hunched over for a second,"Amenouta-senpai." She rose up before looking at the student who had accompanied her, yet another student who would face punishment for tardiness. Such was the life of -

Her train of thought had been interrupted by Arietty's approach, and she turned to face the girl listening to her speak. She was apologizing for winning? She titled her head a bit, in confusion. The feelings she received after the contact was starting to make sense to her now too. On one of the rarest occasions, the older woman chuckled and smiled.

FLASHBACK
She was 12 years old, and had been a student of Master Bang's for a minute. Her daily schedule was simple. Wake up, physical and concentration training, go to school, go to Master Bang's dojo, then go to her parent's dojo, get in some extra training then repeat. Any free time she had she chose to read up on war history, and strategy books. Once in a while she'd play an RTS game putting herself in the most difficult position she could but those ended up being too easy. Her routine went unchanged on her daily basis until one evening upon arrival at her parents' dojo.

Her parents had been out on some mission, serving for the government and her grandfather had taken over sessions for the day. The only current grandmaster of the Oda Ninpo style challenged his granddaughter to a spar, no quirks just one on one. He was also the creator of Oda Hapkido, which was his more 'Japanese' version on the korean art. The spar would show case the great distance between the two in skill, and Izanami had begun to get frustrated.

In one instance, he went to strike her and in her desperation to not get hit again she gathered some of the shadows in her right hand before creating a bo staff and thrusting it into his stomach causing him to double over, before she swept kick him bringing him to the ground. When she realized what she had done she knelt at his side, leaning forward with her forehead on her hands, and hands on the ground as she constantly begged for forgiveness for not following the rules. He could only laugh as he sat up,"We are ninja child. There are no rules for us."

END FLASHBACK

She glanced down at the young teenager, reaching a handout and cupping her face, before letting a few moments pass and walking out before any of the yelling and roaring occurred saying,"Don't apologize for defeating an overwhelming enemy."
Interactions : Maj Maj Arietty

Jasmine Setsuki

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg
Slowly, Jasmine dropped her hand. She couldn’t tell if she was being purposefully ignored or not when Kazama-sensei favored throwing a kunai at the whispering American student to answering a her question. It hurt a bit to be ignored by a teacher, but, to be honest, Jasmine was used to it. Heroes always stood out. That had been true at UA. She had no reason to doubt it would be true in Shiketsu Academia either. Both were fairly competitive hero schools after all.

Besides, her question had been answered, if not indirectly. Kazama-sensei stated that the rules of the test would be explained on the bus. She also stated that they had five minutes to be on said bus.

Jasmine closed her notebook. She was just reaching for her backpack when another lady appeared calling Kazama-sensei Darky-chan. Blinking in surprise at the nickname, Jasmine lifted her head to peer at the late student while other students where gathering with their teammates. Many seemed to know each other already, so she was clearly at a disadvantage in that regard. Not that it mattered too much.

The only thing Kazama-sensei said had to be accomplished in 5 minutes was to get on the bus.

Nanashi’s booming greeting did make her flinch a bit, Jasmines hands instinctively moving to protect her ears, but otherwise she voiced no protest at the class introduction. The words were earnest. Besides, Nanashi wasn’t the only one shouting for her classmates. The dark-skinned one did too…as well as Katherine Zweihild von Kleinerheld.

A German name?

“I’m Jasmine.”
She’d raised her voice, but not by a large amount.

Standing from her seat in the back, Jasmine hoisted her backpack over her shoulders, took her notebook, then made her way to the child standing on the chair. She was glad one of the teammates seemed willing to take charge of the situation—at the expense of a bit of embarrassment. Then again, leadership wasn’t really something to be embarrassed about for a hero. In UA, there had been many students striving for first place. To make their voices the loudest. Jasmine glanced around to see if ‘Yasu’ would make an appearance.

He didn’t.

That left her to conclude that their final member of team 5 was either absent or had already left the classroom. Besides Master Bang, there was only one other person that had quickly left the room before anyone else—the fidgety boy that smelled of sweets. However, a scientist didn’t jump to conclusions. They made hypotheses. Then they tested their hypotheses.

Tucking a green lock behind her ear, Jasmine flipped open her notebook to a blank page, turned it to the side, and wrote in big letters: TEAM 5.
She showed it to Katherine. “…So you don’t have to strain your voice.”

Jasmine imagined that a child who was embarrassed by her kitty stockings would be embarrassed having to stand on a chair and shout for her teammates. Jasmine didn’t know anything about the child’s quirk. However, it was clear to her that Katherine was pragmatic and brave. Braver than she could ever be.

“You are right that we’re wasting time.” She gave the room one last once over. No Yasu. “We should head to the bus before Kazama-sensei’s deadline at least. Perhaps Yasu will see the sign and join us…”

Assuming their teammate didn’t want to get the team penalized he would be at the bus as well. Jasmine didn’t care too much about rankings. She’d get what she got. Preliminary tests were simply a reflection of her current skills. However, the thought of her teammates being penalized because of her was even worse.

Passing Team four on her way out, which comprised of Jono, Arietty, and Felix—even if she didn’t know any of them, she was observant enough that she was aware of when names were spoken and could deduce the rest—Jasmine heard the cat’s bold declaration of the 3 of them getting the top 3 spots. Jasmine didn’t know if she could make such a claim. She didn’t know how the rankings worked. Nor did she know the skills of her classmates. Jasmine didn’t like to make guesses. However, there was something to be said for positivity.

She didn’t stick around long enough to hear what Kazama-sensei’s response was. Nor did she consider it very polite to eavesdrop on what seemed to be an important conversation anyway.

By the time she made it to the school’s exit, she caught sight of the gum-haired boy who had his forehead pressed against the school’s locker. Was he not getting on the bus with the rest of the class? Jasmine studied him curiously. She didn’t know for certain if he was their teammate or not. However, from his awkwardness in class to his current posture, Jasmine thought she could relate. It was like how she used to be. The boy was clearly suffering. Teammate or not, classmate or not, if she didn’t at least try to help a little, she wouldn’t be worthy of being her mother’s daughter.

“…If you’re worried about your hair, it’s not a big deal. Everyone has a bad hair day.”

Yep. That was her best.

Glancing away, Jasmine continued towards the bus, her open notebook still held out in front of her. Getting on the bus was what was important. A part of her wished she hadn’t bothered to speak. Cheering people up had never been her strong point. Usually she ended up making things worse.

Idea Idea
Oslonaut Oslonaut

Mentioned...lots of people.

Last edited:
31e8975d205b6624c4ffe077440bbbba.jpgArietty

Did sensei just laugh? Arietty stared at her blankly. Had she done something funny? Then Dark Side grabbed her face and Ari was overwhelmed. First by shock. People did not touch her often, she took precautions to keep it from happening by accident, and it happened even less often with people who knew what her quirk was capable of.

Then Ari felt that sadness again, it took the breath out of her lungs. Ari knew what to expect this time, and was able to keep the tears at bay but just barely. She felt it wash over her and wondered yet again what had happened to her Sensei that could cause so much pain. She was surprised to feel was a sense of ....understanding? As if the older woman could understand and relate to how she felt about her fight.

"We are ninja child. There are no rules for us." she heard the line in her head, but wasn't sure where it came from. Was this coming from Dark Side's mind? It was possible, sometimes if the emotion was strong enough she would get flashes of images or even thoughts. Arietty wasn't sure what it meant she could, however, feel how Dark Side felt about it. The surprise, the sadness, the need for forgiveness.

Her hand pulled away and Ari blinked back into reality. Her teacher was walking away and gave her a parting piece of advice.

"Don't apologize for defeating an overwhelming enemy." The words glued Ari to the floor. Ari hadn't defeated anyone, her power was an invasion, a sickness, an evil. And yet...

Jono didn't think so, Kazama-Sensei didn't think so. Maybe there was something they were seeing that she couldn't see yet. She wasn't sure if she would be comfortable using her quirk like that anytime soon, but she wouldn't apologize for winning a fight again. No matter how she won it. Kazama-Sensei's words had done what they were intended to do.

Her thoughts were broken by something playing with her hair. She turned a little hesitantly to make eye contact with Felix and his big cat eyes. He apologized so genuinely that Ari couldn't help but let out a full smiled laugh. She put her hand up to her mouth when she realized what she was doing. Did he just call her an apple?

But he was right, she was feeling pretty excited about their team. Felix had done super well and was fast and agile, Jono had so much more up his sleeve than he had shown yesterday and believed in him more than she believed in herself. And while she wasn't much she was going to give it her all to not let either of her teammates down.

"Yeah!" Ari said with a grin, pumping her fist. "Let's get going!" Arietty wasn't sure where this new enthusiasm was coming from, maybe Felix's excitement was just rubbing off on her, but she was excited. She felt ready. Ari allowed herself to be tugged along for a little bit before quickening her own pace and walking toward the buses. She climbed inside the first empty seat she could, and started to wrack her brain for a good game plan.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side) Castello Castello (Felix)
Mentions: Brax Brax (Jono)

Last edited:

ad91024e1e9404a37c2505399c849d34-db7n9sz.jpg

Riyo Shinoku- The Lotus Tennin

Riyo watched as the classroom chaos continued, great. It was completely horrible how the students walked in treated the teachers with such disrespect, but Riyo couldn't care less, she had to find her team. After her team was called, Riyo manged to trace the reactions of one of her teammates. Johanna probably. A wolf girl. Or maybe Jacob from twilight? Riyo walked up to her and smiled kindly,"It's Riyo and Hiro. From what I've been hearing all day, I may not be sure, but I think Hiro is the wolverine guy because I'm Riyo," the girl said pointing to who she was pretty sure to be Hiro. "Well, lets greet our teammate and get to the bus i guess, we can discuss more there."
Riyo walked silently over to the wolverine look alike and ignored whatever conversation he was having,"Hey, I'm Riyo, and Johanna is the wolf girl. We're teammates. Lets get along, and get on the bus. I don't want to get punished again, so common." Riyo was being straight to the point at the moment because no time could be wasted. There could've been traps in the school to stop them or something. She wasn't taking chances and needed her team to get along. Otherwise, Riyo was going to have to bust some heads.
(interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton
(code by the wonderful Lindew Lindew )

[class=img]
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] After shouting like that (again), I felt my boddy stiffen. It wasn't that I had done anything particularly bad, there weren't as many stares as last time. The blush certainly wasn't as intense, even if I felt like at any moment I could loose my balance, at any moment those shaking fingers of mine fail me at the same time my fidgeting feet did. Besides...

Isn't that the girl that shouted before?
Is everythng she can do scream like a scared little girl?
I bet she must be a real brat at home
her family's gotta be embarassed to even seen her to a place lik Shinketsu

There was once a girl that fell into a bush, and I was looking straight at her, snapping out of those echoey thoughts. It was rather surprising to me that she was the Jasmine in my team, and frankly part of me felt like I was getting the old cat lady, but perhaps the only reason why it felt so weird was because she had stood out to me earlier. I found myself blinking at her immediate actions, to retrieve some notebook and scribble on it. In the back of my mind, I was starting to wonder about the other teammate. He HAD to have seen Jasmine walk to me, right? Or maybe heard either of our names? Surely you didn't mean to tell me they were THAT distracted? Wait, what if they weren't even in the room? They left before meeting up? Frankly, I would have clenched my teeth so hard I might've accidentally activated my quirk if it wasn't for Jasmine revealing that her quick scribble was in fact a big makeshift sign of "Team 5", a way to potentially identify us to this stranger. This girl, Jasmine, wasn't a cat lady that fell into a bush, she was a brilliant strategist!... that fell into a bush.

"You are indeed very considerate, Jasmine! I'll shall keep this moment in mind! A Von Kleinerheld will not so easily go back on their word!" I really, truly meant what I said. Moreso than Jasmine could ever imagine, as the tension was finally reliefed from my shoulders I nearly fell off the chair, a couple of tears of joy flying out though there was no sign of there having been any on my face after I landed safely thanks to grampa's training. I stood and nodded vehemently at Jasmine's statement confirming what I said earlier about time, and proposing what I'd guessed her scribble was supposed to be used for. I grinned with a bit of pride at having figured it out and having someone who was turning out to actually be pretty smart agree with me. "What are we waiting for then, let us go! I have to admit, I was a little worried, but if this Yasu guy turns out to be great as you showed yourself to be or myself, I think this team may just be set for success!"

Although at a quickened pace (especially me who needed to accelarate a bit more to keep up), we ended up pretty much strolling to the bus location. As it turned out, people were already starting to flock into the buses, the clock was ticking after all. Having observed the people, I didn't immediately notice Jasmine going over to some pink haired boy with her sign. Was that the one? Perhaps my expectations were disappointed. Then again, appearances had decieved me more than once, and I was one to talk when my own appearance was so deceived. Perhaps the pink haired boy that smelled of candy had a bit more to him than chocolate bars and candy canes. As such, after Jasmine I approached him.

"So, you're Yasu, is that correct? My name is Katherine-Corula Zweihild von Kleinerheld. The one that just passed by you is Jasmine...something. Now come, I don't want to get punished by ms. Dark Side...again... " I rubbed my back a little, it suddenly felt a little sore, maybe from some placebo effect of fright. "In-in any case, I don't recommend wasting any more time, the five minutes are almost over, let's get to that bus!"

Interacting with: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (Jasmine) Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasugai)
Mentions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Dark Side)

[/div]

hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

[class=img]
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #b3b3ff; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; text-align:center; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token slime Panko.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]~Slimebender~[/div] Panko Amenouta[/div]

[div class="img img1"]infinite-stratos-laura-bodewig-girl-suit-wallpaper.jpg[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] My entire body trembled as the lion girl announced her name to the whole class. Well, I could understand why, but it felt so weird to shake like that, like shivering without cold. It was an odd sensation everytime because it felt so nice with music, so bad when getting punched, and that feeling was just neutral. Like lightly splashing in a poodle, from the poodle's perspective.

As soon as we were allowed to recover, I was greeted by the other two teachers (and mostly given the cold shoulder by the students, poor me!), one of them Bang, the other Darky-chan. The latter of the two didn't even bother waving back, she just gave me a mean stare and greeted me by senpai. SHOCKING! My bestie, doing that? I skipped over to her location. I felt like tugging her cheeks with a finger, but we were in a classroom right now, and sometimes Darky-chan was a little sensitive about my intrusions and displays in front of her students. If I wasn't careful, considering who I was, she might actually dispose of that finger tugging at her cheek.

Therefore, instead of that I simply attempted to pat the back of the teacher whose hair matched her name and the much better nickname I found for her.

"C'mon, there's no need to be so formal Darky-chan! It's not like your students are actually paying attention now that they are in a frenzy to find their partners in five minutes." I teased. Our little chat was interrupted by a student who came to apologize for something, which turned out to be, by what Darky-chan said in response, her victory. I gave them space to breathe, turning to the other teacher there instead, Master Bang.

Bang and I... well, how to put it. I was pretty sure he wanted something out of me. I just wasn't sure what. I was 99% certain it was some kind of equipment, but I couldn't phantom what kind of equipment the Master could want from me. Still, it was hard to deny the evidence. He invited me for dinner several times just over the past couple months, which I obviously refused. I mean, who could expect me to have dinner in such cold places or near a hotsprings where a single mistake and I could get lost in the water or someone accidentally rubbing me with soap? Or those intimidating fancy restaurants. I even recalled once he tried to dump some tickets he found lying on the ground on me, so I naturally reprimanded him about returning them. It wasn't like a little bit of food or a hundred yen bill, those tickets looked pretty expensive! I still admired the master's dedication enough to want to spend time with him though, it felt specially nice the soft way he almost massaged me in the slime form sometimes... All in all, it was hard to say whether I should be happy or awkward to see him, so I resorted to my default: Happy.

"Master! How are you today? I heard yesterday you went home early, did you catch some kind of indigestion over the morning tea?" I heard some people had trouble exercising right after a meal. Master Bang wasn't really like that, but he was clearly aging, so maybe he could be becoming like that? Or maybe the explanation was a little different. "Or was there some kind of poisonous quirk among the students? Stunning maybe?"

As soon as I noticed Darky-chan was free again, I approached her once more.

"So Darky-chan, was that one of the better ranked students? I never thought one of them would actually win. Was she the one that sent Bang home? Can't wait to see what kind of quirks these students of yours have... Just picturing the possibilities...." There was already a bit of drool starting to run down my mouth, which I wiped out with a sleeve.

Interacting with: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Darky-chan!) Brax Brax (master)
Mentions: simj26 simj26 (Nanashi) Maj Maj (Arietty)

[/div]

hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

Impulse

The teen watched as Felix’s paw moved to swipe at Arietty’s hair. In response, Jono covered his mouth with his hands and looked away briefly before letting out a small chuckle. He wasn’t sure if the cat man had intended to get her attention in such a strange way or if he really couldn’t help himself. Either way, Jono was pleased. The entire interaction was just so unexpected. He couldn't help but laugh. When Arietty turned to face the group, Jono’s eyes moved from the ground to her figure. Then Felix spoke.

A game plan.

Felix mentioned that it was time to conjure up a strategy but Jono was not on the same boat. The three students were getting onto a bus headed to a destination that they were not yet informed of. Aside from that, Jono was able to come to quite a number of conclusions on his own. The first was that there was no way Dark Side nor Bang were going to avoid setting up obstacles between each team and the objective. Given that this was a search and rescue mission, the objective would undoubtedly be some sort of object; perhaps a dummy? Would the team have to retrieve the objective to win?

Arietty let out her vote of confidence. The right corner of Jono’s lips turned upwards in response.

Jono could easily see the point of the session. In real life, obstacles got in the way all the time. Especially when it came to heroes performing their duties. Anticipating Darth Sidious' next moves from what she had given off in the briefing was no different to Jono than calculating math. Time would tell whether or not Jono was right in his assumptions, but he was willing to bet the house on it. Bang was coming along also. Could this possibly be for the reason of pure oversight? Perhaps he would be involved in some way? If this was Izanami’s speciality, then why would Bang need to come along? He had a role to play that was still unannounced - whether or not it was active was another story.

Frey.(Fisheye.Placebo).full.1636304.jpgDigits wrapped around the headphones hanging from around his neck. Jono placed them around his ears as he watched Felix walk toward the bus. Arietty was closely following. The teen’s own feet were inclined to fall in line, tracing the same path the two had taken before him toward the bus. Jono attempted to block out a bit of the oversensitivity issues he had suddenly begun to experience. This was a common issue, one that manifested when Jono spent absurd amounts of time being perturbed as opposed to sleeping like a normal functioning human being. Sometimes, Jono had the tendency to overthink enough to literally bust his gasket.

When Jono finally got onto the bus, a few seats had already been taken. Though, a certain someone with a head of blue hair had seemed to secure a row to herself. Was it an awkward place for Jono to take a seat? Yes. Despite this, his alternatives were far worse. That was the one place the aqua-hued teen could find a moment of rest without being disturbed. Maybe it was selfish, but as Jono continued walking down that aisle he focused on taking the seat beside Arietty.

Jono sat down. He didn’t even look over to his ex-girlfriend. Slightly hunched over, the teen’s fingers grasped his kneecaps; the flesh between was only separated by the denim of his jeans. Jono had been looking at the seat in front of him, though his eyes were not focused. A few seconds passed. It wasn’t until the light-haired boy blinked that he snapped out of his hypnosis, finally moving his head slightly to look over at Arietty. The grip on his knees lessened before his hands moved to the hood of his jacket, placing it over his head as he rested against the back of the chair. His skin was slightly pale.

Jono smiled. Irises searched for hers. If he wasn’t honest, he wasn’t worth shit.

“Hi, sorry. This is where I’m most comfortable sitting right now.”

Castello Castello Maj Maj

31e8975d205b6624c4ffe077440bbbba.jpgArietty
Arietty was surprised when Jono took the seat next to her. There were plenty of rows that were empty, he could have easily avoided her and sat someplace else. Honestly, she thought that Felix and Jono would sit together. She was smart, but not anywhere near the level of Jono or as experienced a fighter as Felix. She had thought to weigh in on their plan but figured that most of the planning would come from the males in her group.

He sat down to her and she could almost feel the gears turning in that big brain of his. She did her best not to overthink it but knew that it was hopeless. Ari overthought everything.

He finally looked up and smiled at her and Ari gave a polite smile back. He apologized and she cocked a bigger grin.

'Typical Jono' She thought, but not unkindly. She was kind of relieved to see that he was still him. He had never been the best at making friends or socializing in general, so she figured he just didn't know anyone else well enough to sit next to. Sometime's he got anxious, a feeling she knew very well too. No matter how weird things got between them, Ari was always happy to be his safety net. She knew how overwhelming things got for him sometimes, and she could tell that now was one of those times due to the headphones securely placed on his head. His brain worked so fast that the music helped him focus on one thing at a time. She put in her earbuds too, leaving one out as an invitation to talk to her, but also leaving the silent signal that if he was uncomfortable talking he didn't have to.

They had spent many days like this in the past, sitting comfortably in silence.

tumblr_o958xoQaZq1shtz66o1_1280 edit.jpg
---------------------------------Flashback

Ari was laying on the couch of her apartment with her head in Jono's lap. Her hair had been pink that summer, she often changed the color of her hair when the whim hit her. Jono had his music playing, idly playing with her hair, scrolling through his phone. She had a cigarette burning and was enjoying the relaxing benefits of it while reading one of the new books she had picked up.

Jono had a matching cigarette lit. This is how they had spent most of their summer, comfortable, at peace, just enjoying each other's company without any obligations or intentions. Jono's energy just put Ari at peace and she could feel when he touched her, that he felt the same exact way.

--------------------------------------End Flashback

"You don't have to apologize," Arietty said pleasantly. "Sit where you are comfortable." She gave him a warm smiled before turning to look out the window.

"I'm...excited about today," Ari said twirling her blue hair around her fingers. "I know that between you and Felix, I'm in good hands."

Interactions: Brax Brax (Jono)
Mentions: Castello Castello (Felix)

Ren Hirogami (Blackjack)

25fbcacf313fc8eba494e4cb84fde6d0--art-drawings-anime-guys.jpg
My dad leaves on Tuesday. Won’t be back until next week.

Awesome.

Will I see you tonight? I miss you soo much.

Of course~

Ren had just finished texting his reply when his phone rang. Rolling his eyes upon seeing the number, the 19-year old brought the device to his ears.

“Yo, Old Man. Tuesday’s your day.” Pause. “ For a week. Yeah, mmhm. I told you high school girls are easy.”

He laughed.

“Himeko-san only misses me because of what I can do for her. But, no, I don’t mind. I enjoy it too.”

Another laughter, though this one a bit softer.

“Yep, I read the news. Poor, poor, Blitzfire.” There wasn’t much sympathy in his tone. “Mugetsu is a crazy motherf*cker. Look, I’ll be busy tonight. The guys can handle things without me tonight, right? Hmm? No. No. Ah, sure. That’s fine. Later.”

And with that, Ren hung up. Mornings for a villain were always full of the dirty stuff. Smuggling. Money Laundering. Skirting the law. The appearance of the Hero Killer, Mugestsu, made things easier for criminals like him to operate—especially if it drew away hero attention. The 3rd seat of the League of Villains wasn’t someone Ren particularly got along with. They weren’t enemies. They barely knew each other. But their ideologies were simply too different to be close friends. That was probably normal for villains anyway. Villains only got along when there was mutual benefits.

In Ren’s case, he only ever got calls when people needed to get someone to talk. Or sex. He had lot of sex friends. Not bragging about skills or anything, that was simply the way it was with his quirk. He could enhance (or desensitize) the senses his partner experienced. Touch. Smell. Sight. Hearing. Taste. Everyone had different things they liked and Ren considered himself an accommodating person to his friends. To his enemies it was usually pain he dished out. But then, pleasure and pain were two sides of the same coin. It was all a matter of taste.

Speaking of taste, he could taste every single chemical in the ice cream he was currently licking.

“All-Natural flavoring my foot.”

While Ren could complain to the shop owner, and possible get his money back, the League of Villain member didn’t know if it was worth the effort. It would draw too much attention. Ren was wearing sunglasses for a reason, after all. His face wasn’t too well known—not like certain villains. He didn’t go around killing heroes or anything. However, there was always a small chance that a certain law enforcers would recognize him or something. Really. He wasn’t looking for a fight to start his day. He just wanted some ice cream.

The life of villain wasn’t an easy one. Costly as heck.

But, hey.

It was fun.

From where he lounged in the seat, he could see, with his excellent eyesight, a random mugger bothering a balding salaryman in a small alley across the street. If there were any heroes around, the salaryman would keep his money. If not, it was the mugger’s lucky day. Either way, it was just another typical day in Tokyo Japan.

(mentioned: Brax Brax )

Felix.PNG]
Felix "Ninth Life"
Nanashi's voice made the once confident cat shrivel up and want to escape out the room. He felt a surge of emotions surge through him that he had not experienced in a while. It should not be mistaken that he had anything against his cousin, but the family associated with her was not something Felix was eager to visit. The once confident visage turned into one that Arietty would be very familiar with, insecure. Felix wanted to scurry out of the class as soon as possible, his cousin was just as he remembered her and that brought more bad memories about his father. While he halted and thought of his next move, it was an impulse that ushered him alongside his teammates. He would have to approach her later, her presence was now something Felix was getting angry about... Oh, how he hope she would not use his real name in front of everyone...

Felix was not really thinking of where to sit, when he saw Jono make his way for Arietty, he thought of following, but when he spotted Yasugai he changed his mind momentarily. From afar Felix could tell that he was having some troubles with something. His teammates seemed to try and console him, but at this point Yasugai reminded him a bit of his sister who would do similar responses when she was feeling down. Felix grazed the pink-haired boy's shoulder, giving him a thumbs up.

"Let's go kick some ass, Candy! I am expecting a show from you today!" Felix bellied before entering the bus. ( Oslonaut Oslonaut )

On the bus he stammered a little. While his exposition with Yasugai got his mind off Nanashi, he had to take a moment to find where Jono and Arietty were sitting. He might as well stick with them, they were his keys to success after all. With an empty row, he sat towards the main hallway of the bus right next to Jono. He could not think of Nanashi too much, but boy did she pick a bad time to make an explosion of an appearance. With some spare time, he also wanted to ask Arietty something.

"Hey Blue girl, uh... Er..." Shit, her name slipped his memory. He could remember it when Dark side belched it out, but when it came to on the spot memory, Felix was awful. "Sorry, I ain't good with names. I got something that's been kind of resting on my head, though. What kinda quirk you packing to take down the teach so easily? I mean you really broke her down and it's real impressive!"

Felix made his eyes for Jono as well. "While we're here I am kinda curious about yours too... Mine is so obvious, so I don't really gotta explain it, meow."
( Brax Brax Maj Maj )

Mentioned: simj26 simj26

MIKADO SARISClassroom
kalter.png
The dark-skinned girl let out a quiet sigh and cupped her face in her hands as she stared at the board at the front of the class. The rest of the class had devolved into a barely-controlled mob of students trying to get their teams together before the time limit. She only had one person to find so she figured whoever was left at the end would be her partner. Easy method, so why bother scurrying around looking, right? Instead her gaze shifted to the lioness that strode to the front of the class before belting out the loudest introduction she had ever heard. The sheer volume caused her to wince and lower her head slightly. Oh, sure, she can be late AND be loud enough for the entire school to hear no problem. But she just walks in like a normal student and she gets berated. She truly was on the Impotent Rage's bad side.

Her gaze shifted from the loud-mouthed lion to skim over the rest of her classmates. It was a shame she didn't have time to get introductions underway as a few of them looked like fun. But there'd probably be time for some chitchat later. Her people-watching was cut short by a hand knocking on her desk quickly followed by some joke. She shifted to look up at the blonde boy standing beside her, a brow quirked at his comment. Silently she held up her hand and thumbed towards to the Lioness. "Wouldn't she be one of the Last Responders? She showed up after us." Picking holes in the boy's joke aside, it was pretty obvious who the boy was and what he wanted. "Max, right? Mikado." Not the best introduction she'd ever done, but she was still in a bad mood from before and clearly didn't bounce back as quickly as her new teammate.

Even so she pushed back her chair and hopped to her feet. "So, like, looks like it's just the two of us." She turned her back on the boy as she spoke, bringing a hand up to rub the back of her head as she once again looked over the class that had decidedly formed teams. After a few moments she looked over her shoulder at the boy, dropping her hand to rest on her waist. "Just so y'know, I don't plan on losing. Even if it's just us I'm gonna win. I wont give that old fart the satisfaction." The last bit was mumbled under her breath as she turned her back on the boy once again. As long as the boy gave her the attention she wanted she was sure she could single-handedly handle whatever test they were up against. And there was no better way of getting back at those she wronged than making them look bad.

Either way the anger-issues were getting a bit old so she finally turned to fully face the boy, a wry smile tugging at her lips. "So, like, since we already got our team together whatdya say we be the first ones to the bus. Screw that followin' crap, let's be first." They had one less person to worry about than everyone else, so may as well press that advantage, right? Besides, how hard could it be to find the buses. There weren't exactly an infinite number of locations they could be at. And it'd really make everyone look silly if the two late-comers who were literally thrown out of class were already waiting when everyone else arrived.

Classroom
Brax Brax _Line 213 _Line 213

Hana Haven

------- Yesterday

Hana did not want to be late for her first day at this wonderful school. She had been overjoyed that she'd been allowed to attend such a prestigious hero school in the first place, with her quirk. People she knew thought she had quite an impressive quirk but they didn't know strain it put on her. She had temporarily forgotten about straining herself, however, because she wasn't going to be late if she didn't hurry up. She was currently jogging to school, and made the mistake of looking at her watch. If she hadn't, she may have only been ten minutes late and saved the embarrassment that was to come, but she looked at her watch, saw that she wasn't going to make it on time, and began to run faster. After a short while of running at this pace, she felt weak and it was getting harder to take breaths, but still she didn't slow down. She turned a corner and was now on the other end of the street where the school resided. In five more minute's time, she'd be sitting at her desk at this pace. But then, everything went black.

------- Today

Hana woke up, and looked around at her unfamiliar surroundings. It took her a while to recognize that she was in a hospital, and thus remember what had happened. Last night she had woken up, and been told that when she blacked out, she hit her head hard on the sidewalk, but luckily didn't need stitches, as the doctor had a quirk that sews up a wound in a similar way to stitches but wears off when the injury is healed. Still, Hana now had a large white bandage on her forehead, with speckles of red. It had been changed while she was asleep. On the side of her bed was a doctor's note that she had been instructed to give to her teachers to explain and excuse her abscence.

After checking out, getting into a taxi and heading towards the school, she looked down at the letter in her hands. It would explain, but it would not excuse. She was already feeling a little unworthy of this honor, but now she had made a terrible impression, and she wouldn't blame her teachers for asking themselves if a girl who faints if she runs too fast is future Hero material. It was also embarrassing on top of everything else. Hana, despite her insecurities, was still fairly proud, and showing weakness was mortifying to her.

Upon reaching the school, paying her fare and leaving the taxi, Hana saw buses parked outside, and wondered if there was to be a trip out on their second day. She saw Bang standing outside them, and made her way over to him. She bowed respectfully as she handed over the doctor's letter.

"I'm so sorry, Sensei! I hospitalized myself trying not to be late for school yesterday." she apologized profusely, before allowing herself a tiny, wry smile as she tried to lighten the mode with a little joke; "That whole ordeal was a massive headache."

Mentions: Brax Brax - Bang

Akasuki Von Zweihild
The Phasing Hero: Swimmer

5f644d3cb12bd163a47cd6004a5c636cbadf13cc_00.gif

Isn't life just cruel? A week before Akasuki was meant to start the starting point of her dream and she ended up sticking a bad landing in her Judo lessons having her end up with a sprained shoulder, her recovery time at minimum a week at most two before she could even start attending Shiketsu she was on the luck side however only being stuck with a grade one sprain and worse and it could have been up to double that. The school year started yesterday and while she was well on the way to recovery she was advised to wait at least another day before even thinking about going and then today started the fabled day...the day she could finally attend or at least think about it. While she woke up easily on time always being an earlier riser she decided to do a few hours working out making sure she was fully healed and ready for whatever today might contain. Mostly focusing on his shoulder she ended up doing push-ups and pull-ups for the next few hours.

Akasuki looked at the large clock located in her room, she had already missed the start of school if only just luckily the school already had been informed about what happened to her and wasn't expecting her back for a few days. Her shoulder still felt stiff but the pain was mostly gone which was a good start. Heading downstairs she headed into the kitchen and ate some Misu soup that was already prepared by her 'father' who was sat in the other room getting ready to open up shop. "Dad, call up Shiketsu and tell them I'm going in my shoulders pretty much healed and I don't want to get too far behind the rest." Akasuki said getting a slightly concerned look from Wirnhier. "Are you sure? I don't want you pushing yourself too much and ending up with something worse, you know what the doctor said" Wirnhier replied getting a nod from Akasuki. "I'm done sitting around its time to start following my dream, plus the doctor said a week or two and it's now been eight days I feel like nows as good a time as ever." Akasuki said it was clear she was determined to start today the look on her face said that getting a smile and a nod from Wirnheir he quickly rang up Shiketsu and his face quickly dropped from a smile to a more serious look. "I'll take you, you don't have time to wait around for public transport turns out your going on a trip and the bus leaves soon." Wirnheir said getting a concerned look from Akasuki who rushed upstairs and quickly got changed, she was glad she wasn't a girly girl who cared about what she looked like.

Arriving back downstairs bearly even a minute later she picked up her bad that thankfully Wirnhier had packed and rushed to the car where Wirnhier was waiting. While most of the time Wirnhier was an upstanding citizen but it was clear that he wanted Akasuki to make it on time so he may have broken some speed limits here and there Akasuki just hoped he wouldn't get in trouble for it later after all it was her fault if he did. As the car pulled up outside Shiketsu Akasuki felt instant paranoia and fear, it was the panic that anyone could be out to get her to have less competition or even villains who could be lying in wait to attack anyone that entered. Reaching towards the door handle she hesitated before she was swiftly grabbed and turned around by Wirnheir who put both their foreheads together. "I've done all I can for you the rest is up to you good luck daughter." Wirnheir spoke a few very simple words but it instantly put her at ease she felt confident and excited now that the nerves were out of the way. She glanced at Wirnheir slightly before letting out a relieved smile. "Thanks dad." With those words, Akasuki opened the door and left the car entering Shiketsu. Glancing back she was sure she could see Old man Zweihild whipping a tear from his eye not like he'd ever admit it.

Glancing at her phone she must have made it in record time, replacing it in her pocket she rushed inside the school to the desk area that looked like a reception. She was sure glad she had endurance on her side as it meant she could make it a long way without running out of breath. Akasuki bowed to the people at the reception. "Hello, my names Akasuki Von Zweihild, I'm the girl who sprained her shoulder just before school started, I'm looking for class 1-A and Master Bang." Akasuki said getting a smile and a nod from the receptionist before she swift pointed her finger towards a bus. "That's Master Bang and class 1-A over there, you may want to hurry they are leaving very soon I'll sign you in from here. Oh and good luck." The receptionist said before Akasuki bowed once more and set off running back the way she came she ended up by Bang and another student who seemed to be handing in a doctors note.

Akasuki began to look up and down at Bang and she was impressed, his body was perfect how someone in his age managed to keep it like that she wasn't sure but she wanted to know his secret. She stopped and let the other girl talk first. Much like Akasuki did with Bang she looked the other girl up and down she also seemed quite muscular nowhere near Bang's stature but it was clear just by looking at her she had done a lot of physical training. As the blond haired girl stopped talking it was the red-heads turn. "You must be Master Bang, my names Akasuki Von Zweihild I'm the student who sprained her shoulder before school started and I'm glad to report that I'm healed and ready to learn." As Akasuki spoke she suddenly bowed. "May I apologize for missing the first day and part of this morning but I'm willing to try twice as hard to make up for it." Akasuki voice spoke full of determination and spirit and she pulled her head up and waited for Master Bang's response.

Interactions: Brax Brax (Bang)
Mentions: Cyan Hide Cyan Hide (Hana)
(If anyone has trouble with the background and text color please tell me and I will change it)

Last edited:
バング

tumblr_nz17dxS3rV1upobnno1_500.png When Panko had spoken to Bang, the old man carefully listened to what she had asked. He stopped halfway out the door to listen to her question and it was as though someone had been poking fun at him. Was it possible that she had not been properly informed? The academy was wired with cameras, probably as a result of Panko's creative efforts, and yet she had to ask him such questions? Bang was not convinced they were genuine. Though, in rare form, Bang actually formed a smile before offering his response and continuing out toward the bus.

"No, my dear. I was kicked in the testicles."

Within a span of a few seconds, Bang had been standing outside; the hair on his head dancing with the breeze. Both of his hands had been placed behind his back. His fists were closed, pressing against one another. Standing at the side of the bus, the old man watched as his students made their way onto the bus in a nice, orderly fashion. The day was turning out to be far better than the previous one and Bang was certainly thankful for it. There was nothing that was going to come along and ruin his day now. All the students were accounted for, everything was running on the right timetable. Things were good.

A student was in the distance, walking toward him. She was late. Bang instantly felt the heat in his face rise, the veins in his neck beginning to pop out as the girl made her way over. Oh, she was going to feel his fucking wrath. This girl had obviously never been Banged before. Shit was about to get reeeeeal heavy. That was until she approached him and referred to him in a respectful manner. She spoke about how she was hospitalized for trying not to be late the day before. The irony here was that she had been late on the second day anyway. What a waste.

That was when another student approached. Are you fucking serious?

Well, this one called him Master Bang. Off to a really impressive, good start there. Maybe part of it was that Bang enjoyed it when others inflated his ego. But hell, he worked hard for that fucking title. It was his to own. The girl explained a bit of her story before going into her plans moving forward. Bang looked between the two students, completely silent. Then, two fingers raised up to the bridge of his nose. He closed his eyes and let out a brief sigh, before dropping the hand to his side.

“All right, children.”

He placed a hand on each one of the girl’s heads, sure to command their attention.

“I understand you two are going to try your hardest to make up for your tardiness. I appreciate that. You got off on the right foot, went through the proper channels to inform me and that is all you could have done. Moving forward, try your best to be on time. If you are late again, I’ll have you feel the wrath of Dark Side.” He moved his hands to his mouth, covering it slightly as he continued whispering.

“Yeah, it might be a silly name. But she’s scary. You don’t want detention with Dark Side.”

His hands returned to their familiar placement along his back.

“So, just a bit of a briefing beforehand. Today, we will be going on a field trip as a part of a series of test. This is going to be hosted by myself, Dark Side and Panko. We will be testing your decision-making skills and effectiveness in an environment during a search and rescue mission. That is all you need to know for now. Onto the bus, Children. We will deal with assigning you teams once we get to our destination. Also, headcase…” Bang referred to the student who had walked up to him first. He had since turned his back from the two, continuing his wait for Dark Side, Panko and the rest of the class to board.

“It’s MASTER Bang.”

Impulse

Jono turned his head to the back of the seat in front of him. Typical Jono? Arietty told him that he didn’t have to apologize, that she would be in good hands between him and Felix. Jono didn’t offer a response. He turned to look over at Arietty once more; she had been looking out of the window. That was when Felix made his presence known, forcing Jono to turn around and face his other teammate just as he had attempted to get Arietty’s attention. The question was obviously aimed at Arietty, but Jono knew all too well what her quirk was. So, he spoke about it.

Frey.png“If she touches you, she can make you feel whatever she wants. That’s why Dark Side turned over so easy yesterday. As soon as Ari was touched, it was game over.”

The young man spoke enthusiastically, though he was withholding information from Felix purposefully. It wasn’t that he shouldn’t know - rather, Jono didn’t want Arietty to know. She could also communicate to people within a close proximity without so much as a spoken word. The power had been shown to him the previous night. It was a little secret that Jono wanted to hold onto, unsure if Arietty knew of it herself. Perhaps she did, but she didn't need to know that Jono heard a decent portion of her thoughts specifically regarding him. He wasn't going to announce he knew that information. Well, unless he was forced to break that for whatever reason.

It was a shame that Arietty’s abilities were not flourished to the extent that they could be useful. Or perhaps they would be? Jono wasn’t going to go the entire test without being sure to utilize it if it meant a win. Bang would be less of a challenge to deal with if he got involved - with Felix, Arietty and himself against the old man, it couldn't be impossible to win. Though Jono was also partially lying to himself and he knew it. This was Bang. The man was far more capable than he let on and that was definitely to be expected. These were three kids with not even a fairly measurable fraction of the experience.

“I think I got my dad’s quirk. He’s super intelligent; you may have heard of him. His name is Tensisama. He’s a support hero.” Jono didn’t have much emotion when it came to his dad's status in the hero community. He was decorated on the inside, well-known by his peers and gloated about, but part of Jono was ashamed to admit his role because it instantly put Jono in the same category. Jono had no intention to be even considered in the same conversation as hero support. Though, currently, that was really all he offered. Jono was fairly new to the quirk game.

“I can make gadgets. There’s a few extra on me since yesterday because I knew today would bring a different test than yesterday. I can manipulate technology pretty much at my free will, but I can’t change its shape or control it without touching it. It’s nice not to need any type of button or trigger to get my devices going, but that’s all I’ve got.” He turned his head from Felix, placing both of his hands into the pockets belonging to his jacket. Jono looked up at the roof of the bus, waiting for people to continue loading onto it.

The teen was anxious to see what the day would bring.

“Felix, you did pretty well yesterday. I think that as long as we make a solid game plan there’s no way we can lose.”

Looking over to Arietty’s window, Jono stretched his body over hers intentionally to place both of his hands on the top latch. He pulled it up, allowing some of the fresh air from outside to seep in. He was feeling a stuffed. The same feeling responsible for his chest tightening up. There was no warning or apology that came with it - shit, Jono didn’t even ask Arietty if he could do it. Nor did the teen consider asking her. That was a trigger that had been pulled all on its own. Part of Jono felt like he was getting ready to crawl out of his own skin.

The boy sat back down, quiet. He was insanely uncomfortable.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Maj Maj Castello Castello

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg
Arietty

Jono never responded to her, before he could Felix came and sat near them. He asked Ari about her quirk. She barely got a chance to be hesitant before Jono jumped in and was trying to explain her quirk, his explanation was cute...but also not quite right.

"Well, not anything I want," She corrected. "Jono tends to think I'm capable of more than I am. It's a transfer. I feel what they are feeling, but they also feel what I am feeling. It can be disorienting." Ari paused, that was the first time she had ever talked about her quirk so casually. Maybe Jono starting her off was enough to help get her going.

"I can also communicate telepathically by touch, but it's a little hard through the feeling transfer. And from my mom, I got my telekinetic powers!" She sounded a little excited, this was the part of her quirk she thought was cool and was comfortable with. She lifted her cell phone into the air without touching it, letting it hover.

"Really anything I could lift on my own strength I can lift telepathically. But that is about it for me." She finished and listened to Jono finish talking about his quirk. She always super admired him, the boy was just ridiculously smart. She couldn't comprehend it, she never really tried, Ari just did her best to distract him when those gears started turning a little too fast.

When Jono complimented Felix, Arietty nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah! Watching you fight was awesome. I'm not so good at combat, but I'm going to do my best to not let you down!"
Ari couldn't remember the last time she felt this excited, confident. Was it her conversation with Dark Side? Or was she just excited to be working with Jono and the friendly Cat boy?

Her ex reached past her to unfasten the window and Ari moved so she wouldn't accidentally touch him. She was wearing a baggy long sweater, so really only her face or hands were available to activate her quirk. When he sat down, she could feel exactly how uncomfortable he felt even without touching him. She pulled her sleeve over her hand, making sure her skin was entirely covered, and let it rest on his, not in a romantic way, just as a comforting gesture.

'It's okay,' She thought softly, doing her best to send positive vibes his way.

Brax Brax Castello Castello

Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2082388.jpg
Johanna

all english words are in italics

Johanna nodded to Akane offering a slight wave as he dashed off to find his teammates. Since the last johanna post, a lot had happened everything from two students being late and getting thrown out of class, to Kazama-sensei throwing a kunai at one of the students. Admittedly, that was a bit nerve-wracking but after seeing her fight the students the day before, despite her claim that her aim was off, she knew that the kid was in no real danger. She was extremely precise in everything that she did.

She had zoned out for much of the other chaos that occurred, it was too much man ...ha a bojack reference, before her attention was captured by one of the new students making their way to the front of the class. “Shinozaki Nanashi!” She yelled ..well more like roared and the young wolf-girl glanced up at her and gave her, her full attention. When she finished introducing herself, Johanna blinked a few times and smiled. Her heart race and her cheeks flushed red,"Shunozaku Nanashu?" she questioned aloud before deciding she'd personally introduce herself to the woman. That was until she was interrupted by another student, introducing herself and their assumed other teammate. She blinked a few times, listening to her words,"Ohayou...Ruyo-san...um...I don't think Huyo-san has a wolverine quirk." she said sniffing the air to see if she caught any scent like that, the only strong scents coming from Nanashi and Felix, and a unique one from the new teacher who entered the class before she shook her head,"Hau(Hai) I don't smell a wolverine."

She got to her feet and looked over to the girl and back to Nanashi before sighing, she'd have to speak to her later she didn't want to fall behind Felix even more, she wouldn't hear the last of it,"Right, let's get going."

Interactions: Riyo ( WoodenZebra WoodenZebra )
Mentions: Leo ( simj26 simj26 )

anime_anime_girls_long_hair_black_hair_brown_eyes-20111.jpg!d

Dark Side

Panko and Izanami had been best friends for a few years now. Their first meeting was purely work-related, and if you asked Izanami she probably couldn't tell you the point where their relationship took a turn. She had never gone out of her way for friends, a lot of people, in general, didn't care for her stoic nature. It was hard to be friends with someone who never seemed excited to be around you. Yet none of that bothered Panko-senpai. So despite the opposite personalities, they rarely clashed in a detrimental way.

When Arietty had stepped away, Panko had made her return and questioned about if that was a high ranking student - no doubt to feed her own curiosity and eventual experiments. What Panko had not realized was that Ari did rank high, but it wasn't Bang who she defeated and sent him packing, it was herself. She was the one who had lost to someone who had barely any proper training, in Hero skills or fighting. Though she was proud of Arietty, (she was proud when any of her students are able to defeat her) it was still a bit embarrassing for a professional Hero to lose in that manner.

Despite a face devoid of any emotion, Dark Side's cheeks flared red with embarrassment as she went to answer her senior's question,"That was a higher ranking student, currently number two actually. That's not the one that defeated Bang-dono," she uttered before pointing to Kath. She lowered her hand,"Arietty defeated me." She admitted a bit weakly before she walked outside to join Master Bang near the buses.

As she approached him she noticed two more students. Respect must have been lost so much in this class that he pardoned them from their tardiness almost purely for respecting him and his class. She stared at him for a second thinking back to all of the punishment she received for being late whether she had a valid point or not and folded her arms across her chest. Afterall between Master Bang and her family, they were the reasons she had developed such strictness including being tardy.

"Soft" was the only thing she said glancing up at him, her lips curving to smile very slightly only enough to make the cut of the technicality for a smile. She was proud of her joke if you could call it a joke. She rarely landed a good one.
Interactions : Panko Idea Idea Bang Brax Brax

Yasu had flinched in shock when the young girl had spoken, removing his forehead from the locker immediately and swiveling around to come face-to-face with the individual ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) who had managed to sneak up on him. She probably, of course, hadn't meant to. It was more Yasugai's fault that he was wrapped up so deeply in his own thoughts and hadn't heard the footsteps coming down the flight of stairs. But, as nonchalant as her words seemed to come off to him... just the fact that she'd offered them was sweet. Far sweeter than he felt he deserved. He blinked as she walked away towards the bus afterwards, then regarded the short girl ( Idea Idea ) who followed with an equally as surprised flinch. This one seemed far more direct and straightforward. "N-Nice to meet you, Katherine!" He stammered. Not wishing to let Arietty ( Maj Maj ) see him like this on her way out, however, Yasu nodded then decided to follow the green-haired female onto the bus, Jasmine.

Yasu stayed two steps behind her as they walked, tugging his hood over his head a little more now to shield his hair from the sun. Upon entering the vehicle to discover they were the first ones to get on, Yasu timidly followed her until she chose a seat to sit down in. He awkwardly paused for a moment, his eyes looking at the empty seat beside her. Too afraid to ask if he could sit next to her, however, he instead chose the booth on the other side from hers. Placing himself upon the seat closest to the aisle (he'd been reminded to stay away from windows earlier, after all), his hands fidgeted a little nervously on his lap before he turned his hooded facade to the young woman and stuttered a sentence. "U-Um..." His eyes flicked away. "Thank you... f-for trying to make me feel better. I don't usually, um... show that side of me." He gulped. Then dared to glance back at her, wanting to get in another word before Katherine and the rest of the class boarded the bus. "When you said 'bad hair day'... did you mean because my hair is this color... or something else." His insecurity forced him to ask.

Upon seeing Katherine enter afterwards, Yasu would clear his throat and look away again. He wasn't sure where the short one wanted to sit, but probably not near him considering he was weird... and probably reeked of sugar. He would definitely take the next opportunity to explain his condition to the girls whenever he could.

Last edited:
Max Werks
Shiketsu 1-A
Interacting with: simj26 simj26

Max glanced over to the lion girl that was completely pardoned without any fuss, narrowing is eyes.

"Yeah. Ideally. But hey, discrimination is a big problem in the developed world, y'know?" With that, he gestured with absolutely grand flourish towards the classroom door, before starting towards it himself, fully intending for her to follow.

He stretched a bit as he walked, wincing slightly as he worked out a bit of stiffness in his neck, perhaps caused by being held by the collar and then chucked out of the classroom. Then, he started off with a bit of a power-walk, every once in a while glancing behind him to ensure that the girl was following along. After all, they weren't the first to actually leave the classroom, so they were going to have to get a bit of hustle going if they were going to show up the rest of the class. Normally, he would have ran, but if talking to your neighbor was enough to get almost killed at this school then there was absolutely no telling what could possibly happen if you got caught running in the hallway.

Seems like something definitely worth testing at some other point in time.

"So what d'you do, like what's your Quirk or whatever-the-heck?" Max said, suddenly reaching out to grab her arm after briefly glancing out the window, pulling her as close as possible--if she allowed--before dropping into a hole just beneath them. Wait, where did that come from exactly?

They hopped out just outside the school walls, as if they had stepped into a hole and out again over the course of several seconds. "That's mine," he said, letting go with a grin as he motioned toward the bus, jogging lightly. "Quick shortcut!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back