• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shiketsu Academia (SA) IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yami Kawaguchi
弓美 川口

Apparently, two of the three people at the table were leaving in the very near future, both to work. Yami couldn't help but wonder what their jobs entailed, if maybe it was a form of training or if it perhaps was just a way to get money. Or both. Both worked mighty fine. She'd have to ask them about it later, along with everything else she wanted to learn. Yami was curious by nature, but she also felt a pit in her stomach when they talked about work. She hoped they weren't spending all of their hard earned cash on tuition and that they had at least some time to themselves. She was worried about the two of them.

Shoe said he lived in the area, like her, but that he didn't know much about it. Yami wondered if that was because of how much he worked or if he truly just didn't get out much. Personally, she went out a little too much. Cat cafes, noodle places, convenience stores.. You name it, Yami's probably been there. It didn't help that most of her dinners were from mini-marts or cheap ramen houses.

"I'm here by myself. Mom and Dad are back in Iowa taking care of the farm and pa is in Sapporo running his hero agency." Ah, her pa, whoever that was, ran a hero agency? No wonder she was in Shiketsu, and no wonder she could order so much food.. "So I'm here in my own loft by myself. Kind of sucks being alone, but it's okay." Wolf-girl sighed, and Yami immediately felt bad for her. She tried to cover it up with a smile, but Yami knew that she was just trying to keep up her cheerful persona, trying not to worry anyone else. Yami had never really felt homesick because she'd never really been away from home, but she knew what it felt like to be alone. She decided that she'd hang-out with Wolf-girl so much that neither of them would be able to feel lonely.

Despite all of that mushy stuff, Yami had absolutely no clue what some of the words Wolf-girl was saying were. Mom, Dad? Pa? She guessed she should've paid more attention to her English teacher in Junior High. Yami's goal was close to becoming reality, though, and that was all that matter. Wolf-girl had told her, "Hau, I would like to be shown around. Maybe after brunch if you don't have anywhere to go?"

Yami nodded, a smile on her face. "Yeah! We'll go somewhere cool." Ah, but could she think up a place Wolf-girl'd like? There was a giant park nearby, but would that be stereotyping? There was a dog cafe, as well, yet she was unsure if she even liked dogs. Yami always liked going to the shopping district, although all she ever did was window-shop since she didn't have the money. Going to a shrine would be a good bet, especially since they'd be able to pray for good luck throughout the school year, but Yami knew that some people felt uncomfortable praying to gods they didn't believe in. Her head was spinning with possibilities.

In the meantime, Wolf-girl's food had been placed on the table, all six plates, and Shoe had figured out what he wanted to order, too. Yami hoped deep down that it'd be something she'd be able to steal. She was hungry, after all. Arietty had finished her sandwich, as well, and replied, "That's super sweet of you, Yami." She smiled warmly, and Yami did the same. "However, my apartment doesn't pay for itself." Arietty stood up and dusted herself off. Yami's grin drooped, but she said, in complete worry, "Don't overwork!"

Arietty left the building, waving to the table, and Yami fell silent among Shoe and Wolf-girl. She wasn't entirely sure what to say or do, but looked to Shoe and blurted, "So, what're you going to order?"

interacted with: Johanna / AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami , Yuuta / takki takki , Arietty / Maj Maj

• 609cfad85defc8fd590f355b0343541e.jpg
    "I'm here by myself. Mom and Dad are back in Iowa taking care of the farm and pa is in Sapporo running his hero agency. So I'm here in my own loft by myself. Kind of sucks being alone, but it's ok." Johanna continued. "Hau, I would like to be shown around. Maybe after brunch if you don't have anywhere to go?"

"Yeah! We'll go somewhere cool." Sounds like fun hanging out with them, hm? He thought. Too bad I have work, but it doesn't bother me too much anyway.

Yuuta waved at Arietty as she left early for her work. He still have a few hours before work so there's probably no need to rush. After everyone would be done eating, he'd just say goodbye to them and walk his way towards his home. Three of them, Johanna, Yami, and him, were left at the cafe. From a distance, he saw a waiter with a big serving coming right at them. Well, he thought that it was for someone else, but he was wrong. Apparently, the wolf-girl ordered a huge bunch of food. He was a little surprised, For a girl, she has a big appetite. Well, wolves are carnivorous and they eat a lot. It's not like it's something that bothers him anyway.

"So, what're you going to order?" asked Yami. Yuu gave her a direct answer, and judging from Johanna's look, she probably wanted to know what his order was too. "Just a big slice of cheesecake. How about you, Yami?" While waiting for her response, he raised a hand, and eyed one of the waiters, signaling that he wants to order something. Apparently, that waiter was also doing something. He put his hand down as if nothing happened. Inside, he's super embarassed. His face didn't have any emotion.

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami - Johanna
    Valefar Valefar - Yami​

Jasmine Setsuki

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg
What was a hero?

Someone who defeated villains? Someone who saved lives? Someone who upheld the law? Jasmine couldn’t say she considered herself a hero. Even when she’d been accepted into UA, she’d never considered herself one. Heroes were courageous. They stood in the front lines. Risked their lives. Jasmine couldn’t see herself doing any of that. She stood behind her mandrakes while they fought. They were the heroes. She simply made them. Then she killed them. Hardly heroic.

But Jasmine was okay with that.

She wasn’t trying to be a hero. She was trying to make a hero. The ultimate hero with the right DNA. And, because of that, she crossed a line she shouldn’t have. Was she wrong for wanting to add more good in the world? Right? Jasmine didn’t know. However, transferring out of UA had been her choice. One she didn’t regret.

It wasn’t like she had any friends there anyway.

Closing the Shiketsu High rulebook she’d been reading , Jasmine sighed as she waited for her father to finish sorting out whatever problems had occurred in regards to her transfer with the one of the secretaries. She’d miss the first day of class. It was an important day for a high schooler. The day where friends were made and cliques formed. For a new student, who was also new to Tokyo, that day was especially critical. Yet Jasmine couldn’t find it in herself to care. Another hero school. Another environment where the social elites ruled. It didn’t really matter to her what hero institution she was in. She would pass. Aim to be a Pro-Hero. Meet other Pro-Heroes. Because it was there, among the elites, that she would find the most suitable DNA for her mandrake.

“Annnnd, it’s done!”

Jasmine stood from the bench as father exited the administrative building. “Is everything alright now?”

Her father grinned, encircling two fingers in the universal ‘ok’ sign. Jasmine sighed. Having to call her father away from his work to help her deal with administrative matters was a little embarrassing—especially since she’d assured her parents that she would be fine on her own. But it had been necessary. Jasmine didn’t what to bother her mother, in case Crimson Ivy was fighting a villain or something, and legally she was still under the jurisdiction of her parents. Even if she was living on her own now.

Her father ruffled her hair. “How are you adjusting to Tokyo, Blossom?”

“Well enough, I think” Jasmine waited for her dad to remove his hand before she fixed it. “It’s a little noisy, but there’s a nice quiet park near the apartment. A library as well.”

The scientist chuckled. “Since I’m here, why don’t you show me to some of your favorite spots before I leave. We can talk about some of my recent experiments on the way.”

Nodding, Jasmine smiled at her father as the two of them left Shiketsu High’s campus. He was the one person in the world she felt she could connect with.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f77616c6c7061706572732e77616c6c686176656e2e63632f77616c6c7061706572732f66756c6c2f77616c6c686176656e2d3336323333372e6a7067
Arietty

"I guess you'll be seeing a lot more of me now, so good." she heard him say. What did that mean? Immediately her brain started wracking for answers. She had assumed Jono didn't want to talk to her anymore, that's why he didn't approach her this morning in class.

'To be fair,' Arietty thought to her self. 'You didn't approach him either.' Maybe, just maybe, he was just as nervous as she was and that's why he waited till she had no choice but to talk to her. The pessimist in her pushed that thought away. There was no way in hell he still wanted to talk to her. Yet here he was, with a sweet smile.

"Oh. By the way, you did great today. I am so proud of you, girl. More than you can possibly know. You couldn’t have done better, so don’t beat yourself up about it.” She did her best not to scoff, he had left because of how down she could get. What was there to be proud OF? She didn't do anything. Still, it was like music to hear such endearing words come from his mouth. So she did her best to smile and she scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, thanks. I didn't really do anything like... on purpose, you know? But at least I didn't have to actually fight. That would have been awful. I've never thrown a punch in my life." she laughed awkwardly. "Not like you! You did so great!" She gave him her most enthusiastic smile. "I was...really worried about you. But you fought so hard. You should be really proud of yourself. I know I am."

She heard people complaining as he gave her a smile and headed out the door. She smiled and waved him off, her heart feeling light and also a little sick. What was this supposed to mean? Was she just reading too far into it? She probably was, Jono wasn't heartless. He was probably just being friendly. Friendly she could handle, even if she wished for more. Friendly was better than nothing.

She did her best to focus on work for the rest of the shift but found it hard. She could just apologize to him for the fight. Be honest with him. Touch him, let him see exactly how she felt and see if he felt the same. But that is what held her back. She didn't know how she would react to finding out he was over her, that nothing lingered. Somehow, not knowing was almost better than knowing for sure that he didn't. Maybe they both just needed more time.

The rest of her shift went on without anything eventful happening. It was a good tip night, especially with Jono's gracious contribution. He knew how hard she had to work to pay for things, and while shoving a bunch of money in her tip jar was not what she wanted for him to do, she was grateful for him.

She took a really long route on her way home just to pass by Jono's house. She didn't really know why it wasn't like she was going to stop and see him. She wondered how his mom had taken their break. It's not like she had been especially close to Jono's mother, but she was sure at the very least she noticed that Ari was once coming over all the time, and now she never did. she paused outside his house, looking to the light on in his bedroom.

'you could just tell him,' her mind reminded her. 'No more doubt, just go knock on the door and then you would know. You wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. Either you'd be happy, or you would be sad and you would just get over it. You wouldn't have to pine and wish.' She could, but she wouldn't. The pain of knowing otherwise was just too much right now. She'd wait, and hopefully, things would sort themselves out.

'I'm not over you Jono,' She thought looking to the window. 'Not even remotely.' Not that he could hear her, she wasn't touching him. But it felt good to tell him, even if he couldn't hear it.

Feeling a little better, she began the trudge home to unwind and look at the cost of self-defense courses. She was going to have to fight eventually, and she wasn't going to let herself down this way again.

Interactions: Brax Brax (Jono)

tumblr_os44xglFRl1qe959eo1_500.jpg
Impulse
Light eyes stared at the wall.

Jono’s hands were placed on a laptop; the screen running through scripts of code as though it were being hacked by a malicious entity. As Jono searched through the endless amount, his eyes darted back and forth rapidly. It wasn’t as though he was looking to the left and then the right, but rather, his iris’ themselves were moving so fast they were practically vibrating.

His eyes weren’t actually seeing anything, though. Jono’s brain was far too preoccupied to physically see anything. He had been looking up various things; watching a television show, and trying to find new ideas for gadgets that would give him an advantage in forthcoming trials. Bang’s class wasn’t going to be easy to get through and Jono particularly had to prove that he wasn’t one to be walked over.

It was 10 in the evening. His client had come and gone. He had fixed his grappling gun.

Even while all of this stuff was happening, Arietty still found her way into his thoughts. It had been nice being able to speak with her today, though he wasn’t sure how she would act given how they saw each other in the morning. It had been about a month since they had their fight and parted ways. It was a long month. She still wasn’t over him.

I’m still not over you, Jono.

The teen’s eyes stopped moving and he took his hands off the laptop. Eyes opened wide as he found his vision once more; the carpet acting as his aesthetic focal point. What the hell was that? It was faint, in the back of his head, but he fucking heard it. A bead of sweat fell from his forehead as he turned back slowly to his window.

His chair swivelled around before Jono sprung off of it, knocking the leather seat down to the ground in the process. The teen ran over to his window, thrusting it open with force and shoving his torso halfway outside. When he looked down at the ground, his eyes opened even wider.

“Arietty.” He spoke in the darkness, her form only visible in the illumination of the street lights. Jono was stunned, his hands shaking as they grasped the window sill. Jono didn’t want to wake anyone up, but his voice was shaky. She was here. He felt her. No, Jono fucking heard her.

He was at a loss for words, momentarily. Even when she looked up at him. When he did speak, his voice was still shaky.

"... You were gonna leave without saying hi to my mom?”

Fingers pinched the bottom of a dime bag.

Tipping it upside down, a small amount of white power came cascading out of the plastic and onto a glass table. Tossing the plastic bag over his shoulder, a hand moved up to remove the mask from his face. Bloody fingerprints were left on the black leather that was set aside on the couch next to him. Grasping a small razor blade from the tabletop, fingers moved to chop the cocaine up so it was nice and smooth. Chunky pieces were not to be tolerated here.

The fewer rocks, the less it stung.

the_bouncer___mugetsu_by_droranj-d7gbu5a.jpgThere was a drink nearby; a styrofoam cup from a fast food establishment. The table had been littered with items, but eyes found what they were looking for rather quickly. His hands soon found that cup - digits grasping the straw from the top and pulling it out. It was not too thick; just small enough to do the trick. There was no telling just how long the drink had been sitting on that table, but it mattered little. The lid came off, and down the hatch, it went. Like suspected, the soda was flat.

Where did I put that pesky thing?
It’s close by. Use your eyes, asshole.
Shut up, you insufferable twat.

Ah! It was close by! The blade was stained red, a small amount of blood dripping from the tip onto the table. His katana! Grasping it with glee, a small incision was to be made about an inch from the top of the straw. The vital fluid partially stained the tip where the straw was cut, but that mattered very little. He hunched over so that his scarred face got nice and close to the table before placing the straw in his nose. In the background, muffled sounds of a television echoed throughout the otherwise empty home. Slowly, he moved his head parallel to the line of cocaine on the table - the straw catching up every last particle as the man sucked it up into his nasal cavity.

Upon finishing it, he dropped the straw on the table.

That’s what I’m talkin’ about.

White eyes hazily looked up at the television hanging off of the wall. He could barely make out the two figures. His tongue escaped, providing some moisture to his lips as he placed his katana back into its sheath. The blade dragged against the fabric of the couch he had been sitting on, partially staining it in the process. Immediately afterwards, that same hand found the mask which he had removed previously. He slid it over his face as his eyes began to properly focus on the bright, blaring screen.

The two anchors were conversing. The news. Could it get any more boring? The program held the same time slot every evening hostage. It was if nothing else would get higher ratings. A picture of a hero’s face decorated the backdrop. #14 Ranked hero Blitzfire. The tagline above the two anchors read ‘POW survivor, hero Blitzfire missing in action’. The two were going through what had happened a year ago and how a lengthy rescue attempt was launched in order to retrieve Blitzfire from the League of Villains.

Blitzfire was a decorated war hero. What the news didn’t cover, was where Blitzfire was for the past few months. He had been called back to his country of birth, Britain, to handle a delicate matter for their government. As far as he understood, Blitzfire was initially dispatched to deal with a syndicate of criminals that had grown enough in numbers to rival the military. Britain certainly had their own heroes, but Blitzfire had served in their military. He had worked with the government on private affairs previously, so he was given a task and a team to deliver it.

Such victories were often fruitless. Life was cruel and unusual.

Using his hands to push himself off of the couch, the man averted his eyes from the television momentarily - looking up at the ceiling as he stretched his entire body out. He dragged a few of his fingers against the cloudy surface of the glass table, gathering any remaining particles of white powder before lifting those digits to his lips and placing them inside of his mouth. Anything he touched would not give up his identity; he had cut off his own fingertips long ago to prevent such issues. Not that it mattered anyway.

Mugetsu slowly meandered around the glass table, eyes once more making contact with the television. As he was walking, his foot bumped into something that wasn’t exactly hard, but heavy enough to startle him. So, in response to his foot tapping the object, he hopped up in horror.

“AHHH! Oh.” The villain clutched his chest, looking down to the ground in horror.

White eyes peered down to the body of Blitzfire. Two other bodies lied next to him.

“Oh. It’s just you.” The villain stared at the hero, whose eyes were wide open in horror - staring back. Mugetsu’s lips slowly curled up before he let out a chuckle. Then he looked back up to the television.

“Hey.” Mugetsu looked back down at the body, and then back at the television.

“...Hey!” He continued, looking back down at Blitzfire’s body, with another chuckle. He pointed at the television, his foot nudging the body slightly.

“Hey... They’re talking about you...”

** This is an RP reset; we are skipping past ALL interactions to start the second day. Your next posts should consist of your characters waking up and heading to Bang's class - all of you. Thanks for reading!
Castello Castello Maj Maj Idea Idea Sopranos Sopranos Jadus Jadus AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami Webs Elk Webs Elk takki takki rennuelaw rennuelaw Valefar Valefar WoodenZebra WoodenZebra QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton Oslonaut Oslonaut QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26

Last edited:
Hiromasa Hisakawa
As I sat down eating my meal my mind began to wander, now I'm not normally a person to think about much hell usually I find thinking a chore but right now I was doing it freely, what I was thinking about my first day at Shiketsu. It may have only been one day but even I could tell my quirk was grossly outmatched by most of the others even in class B, sure it's useful but it's dull and weak compared to the others. Suddenly a punch hit my face, a punch that I myself threw dragging me out of this defeatist line of thoughts. What was I thinking my quirks great for my fighting style, confuse and overpower, I have a quirk where you can learn fighting styles instantly and then mix and match them in a fight which means my attack patterns are nearly impossible to read...or at least one day it would be if I knew anything other than boxing.

As my internal ramblings continued and I began shoving my food down my throat like a madman a sight caught my eye, a sight that started out with just a smell. As the smell of garbage hit my nose I began to try and track down the source of the smell as my eyes landed on a single female who just entered the room, whats more the female was wearing a Shiketsu uniform but I didn't recognize her which meant she was either in a year above, in another class or she just ditched today. As I began to get a better look at her and as she turned around the first thing that struck my mind was that if she cleaned herself up a bit she would actually be quite good looking, a sight smile covered my face as I pictured a cute scene of us walking hand in hand through a meadow before another punch impacted my face also from myself...this is why I don't think my brain goes weird places. I watched as the girl disappeared to the restroom and I continued to eat my food, I had easily ate half the meal by now.

As I went to bite down on my last remaining fish burger my eyes glanced at a new group of individuals that had just arrived all of them wearing a Shiketsu uniform and one of them he noticed as the guy that can manipulate sugar in my old class...in fact didn't he also get offered a class transfer, hmm I guess we'll both be heading over to class A. As I looked at the other two I was curious what type of quirks they had but more so how strong they were, since he didn't notice them before he guessed they were both in class A. My mind was conflicted between either talking to the group or the girl but in the end I decided to do neither instead I finished eating, got up, paid and went to the boxing gym it was about time I started working out anyway. Getting to the gym I went upstairs got changed then heading back downstairs and I worked out till I passed out...literally not the first time I've done it either.

-----The Next morning-----

As I woke up the next morning sleeping on the cold hard floor of the gym did wonders for my morning mood. Dragging myself up off the floor I went upstairs to my apartment that the old man set me up in, it had everything I needed a small kitchen, a bedroom with an ensuite and a small living room that was pretty much it small but I called it home. First things first a bath was in order the stench of sweat still covered my body from the evening before, I ran a bath got in it and cleaned myself before quickly getting out I was never one for lazying around in a bath. Drying myself off I began sorting out my hair, separating it into two large prongs, other than my muscular body it was my one stand out feature giving the feeling of a young wolf. I was sure glad I had two uniforms since I didn't really think about the effect going running would have on it as it was damp and covered in now mostly dry sweat. Getting changed into the clean uniform I took the dirty one and placed it into the washing machine before I set it going.

I looked at the time and decided I didn't really have the time to do any morning practice heading downstairs I punched one of the punching bags sending it flying back before heading to the door and trying it. It was locked with meant the boxing chief wasn't ready to open up yet. Unlocking it and walking out I locked it behind me. I began jogging towards the school grounds and made it in record time...for myself anyway which only meant I beat yesterdays time. Now normally I would happily be late but today was different, today I had been transferred from Class B to Class A which meant my teach was Master Bang, now I wasn't scared of the old man or anything despite what I had heard oh no I just wanted one thing from him...his martial arts. Arriving at his new classroom not long after he took a seat at the back of the room, placed his feet up on his desk and leaned back on his chair waiting and hoping today might be more interesting than yesterday.

Mentions:
Webs Elk Webs Elk Castello Castello rennuelaw rennuelaw The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Yuu woke up too early. Like, really early. Four hours before class. What did he do after he woke up? He sat on his bed, tried to calm himself down. Their first class's teacher is Master Bang. “If you are late even by a minute, you WILL be late going home. Not only by the amount of time that you were late… But until I feel that I am satisfied that you have spent enough time RUNNING. If running is not an issue... I promise to accommodate your needs.” He recalled what their teacher had said. He promised himself to not break of his rules, or he'll be going back home without of his limbs. Bang's presence had so much effect on Yuuta, it disrupted his perfectly good sleeping pattern. Aside from that, yesterday was fun. He got to hang out with some of his classmates, and even eat lunch with them.

He wore his Shiketsu High uniform. He already showered, but he still didn't take breakfast. He wasn't hungry. "Going to school now, Dad." He said while he finished wearing his shoes. "Be careful." His dad was already wearing his hero outfit. It was silver colored, with a couple of gadgets attached to his costume's belt. Also, it was a simple design. His costume matches his quirk, Metal Creation, very well. "Bye." He closed the door on his house as he started to walk towards the local train station.

He took the train, and after two stations, he got off from it. The station wasn't far from Shiketsu High, and he was glad since he's only spending a little for transportation. After a short walk, he finally entered the school building. With his bag slung over his back, he opened the door to his class. Class A. He thought he was really early until he saw a guy sitting 'comfortably' on his desk. Yuuta tilted his head since he didn't know who that guy was. He hasn't seen him before. He looked back to check if the room he entered was correct, and it was.

"Who're you?" asked Yuuta in a confused manner.

Last edited:
[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
color:lightblue
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
color:lightblue;
display: inline-block;
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] The next day I happened to wake up particularly early. It wasn't like I had a nightmare or anything like that though, I just happened to fall asleep much earlier as well, and without dinner on top of that. Still, I didn't get out of bed right away, but instead buried my face into my pillow and pulled the blankets all the way over me as I recalled the way I called my parents to come pick me up when miss Dark Side finally let me go. If not for the pep talk that discussing my motivation with my cousin served me for, I'm not sure if I could have made it with her punishment for as long as I did. I shivered. Truly, that was one scary woman. Still even she wasn't in a position where I would call her "master", but considering how stingy these teachers were proving to be, I best be careful and avoid referring to the old geezer as anything at all or else I might find myself facing that punsihment again.

Still, I had managed to grin through it at first. Reminded of why I was there, I was able to take that punishment as another step on the ladder to her dreams. In the end, though, having already collapsed and puked out everything I ate before, after being allowed out I had still been on the verge of collapsing. Thus my parents had come to pick me up, got me back on that booster seat and I disgracefully ended up falling asleep on the way home. Worse even, considering I woke up on the bed, I had probably been carried all the way to it. Such thoughts kept me from moving, just imagining the embarassment that would be facing my parents again this morning.

Eventually I was able to push myself to go take a shower. I tiptoed across my room, finding most of the items I had stored inside my body yesterday spread across the corners of the room, seemingly pushed there. The shower itself was pretty relaxing, like falling asleep again. The rest in the infirmary yesterday didn't hold a candle to this. I was hurting and completely exhausted, plus the kind of damage on my body nor the exhaustion seemed to be the sort that the nurse's quirk could cure. The scars that covered my body, my back, my toes, my hands, my neck, my face, they were not the field of healing. Still, there were ways to make them stand out less. I had a few tattooos painted over the scars, and every morning I wrapped those bandages around my hands as I was doing now. I also made sure to merge with some make-up on my face to cover-up the inumerous small scars. I couldn't hide the white hair or the yellow eyes as easily, but I could always justify that as being a side-effect of my quirk, which was at least a half-truth.

I returned to my room already in my school uniform and crossed my arms, eyes closed to think. Beofre me were the several objects I had brought yesterday, but now that I knew of the no using your quirk rule, I couldn't risk bringing them stored inside me. That said, it was really a shame that I couldn't take the ladder of the bench with me this way. No way I could carry them. No only would they not fit in my backpack, without the condensation they were too heavy for me to carry around. I ended up settling on the model knives, a bit of rope and a couple more objects, plus of course the regular school content I needed to bring regardless. When I finished packing, I took a deep breath and decided to go to school by foot today. Hopefully all the coming days too. I tiptoed towards the front door. It would be humiliating if-

"Where do you think you're going, little missy?" My father stated behind me.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Have a safe day at school! Try nto to get into any more trouble today!"

I waved back at my father with a nervous smile on my face and thanking the heavens I packed the black backpack not the pink one. I entered the school gates, feeling a strange duet of feelings of relief and of dread.

"I guess I might as well go check those vending machine heights, since I didn't get to yesterday."

Interacting with: No one yet
Mentions: Sopranos Sopranos (Rocky) Brax Brax (Bang) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Izanami)

[/div]

[script class=tongueword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
[script class=cryword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
[script class=img on=mouseleave]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

Gaku
b5a0c05b6f8a2d5b9880ef7baaaea9a5-png.449094

Interactions
Castello Castello - Felix
Oslonaut Oslonaut - Yasugai
rennuelaw rennuelaw - Akane
~~~
LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton - Hiromasa (Kind of)
takki takki - Yuuta (Kind of)
{Open for Interaction}

Mentioned
N/A

Close By
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit - Nakusu
LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton - Hiromasa

Gaku followed along silently, letting his blue tail swing back and forth as he thought about random things while listening to Felix discuss his quirk. Once they reached the diner, Gaku immediately looked around, his curiosity peaking for a split second. It was pretty worn down, but due to the overwhelmingly amazing smells assaulting his nose, he had high hopes for the place. As they sat at a table, Gaku looked at the menu, smiling for a brief moment when the waitress walked up. As Felix and Akane gave their orders, Gaku continued to scan the menu, Burgers, Hot Dogs, barbecue ... I don't know what to get ...

"My quirk allows me to absorb blunt force damage and increase my strength with it."

Gaku continued to flip the menu over repeatedly, although he had it memorized by this point, as he decided to answer, "I have the ability to absorb and release soundwaves and sound vibrations"

Sighing, Gaku placed the menu down. He couldn't settle since everything on the menu looked and smelled, judging from the aroma in the restaurant, super good. As such, Gaku did what anyone in his predicament would have done and he looked at the waitress, a blank expression on his face, "May I get a burger, chili dog, and a sprite, alongside everything else on the menu to go?"

Why make a choice when you don't have to. Gaku was curious and always hungry, so since he had the money to satisfy himself, he might as well.

The waitress looked up from her notepad and looked surprised, asking Gaku if he was sure.

"Yes maam," Gaku nodded and after glancing at the rest of the group, he added, "and also, if everyone else is fine with it, can you put everything on one check?"

As Gaku finished talking he pulled his headphones off of his ears, able to absorb the sound emitting from one of the many radios playing music, as he thought to himself, Am I doing this right, brother?

Next Day
Normally Gaku would take the limo, due to his father being super protective, but after some convincing, though he got his brother and sister to do most of the talking, Gaku was allowed to walk to school. As he walked, he thought about the events of yesterday. Once he got home, he eventually ended up eating/sharing all the stuff he ordered within the hour. Although he was relatively comfortable the rest of the day, the next morning, he woke up craving food, which is why he wanted to leave early. Because of the impression the diner left on him, Gaku's curiosity peaked as he decided to try out as many places around the area as he could. Kind of like a personal mission.

His first stop on his mission was a convenience store. Only telling his siblings about his plan, they recommended many places and one had been the store right across the street from the school. Although it wasn't a restaurant, it had an unbeatable selection of "Grab and Go" foods when it came to taste, according to his siblings. After about ten minutes, Gaku settled on some sushi, buying two packs. After all, he had to eat something during lunch since he purposely didn't pack a lunch.

Crossing the street to the school, Gaku walked to his classroom. Before he entered he took a deep breath, a smile on his face for a moment. Today was technically his first day in his class so he hoped everything went well. As he opened the door, he remembered one of his father's conditions, "If you fail, you can't become a hero."

Stepping into the room, Gaku noticed that currently, there were only two people in the class, one of which was present in the diner. Raising a hand in greeting and acknowledgment, Gaku then looked around for a seat, deciding on a window seat near the front, specifically on the second row. He sat down and pulled out his mp3 player and a pair of ear buds. Although he prefered his over ear headphones, and had them in his bag, Gaku decided that during lessons, it would be best to use the ear buds, both for convenience and politeness. He took out the hearing aid of the ear closest to the window and replaced it with one of the ear buds. Then he scrolled through his mp3 player and picked a random playlist for the day. As an upbeat pop song started playing, Gaku pulled out one of the packs of sushi he bought that morning.

After all, he hadn't eaten breakfast yet.

Last edited:
Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2082388.jpg
Johanna
A scoff was all she could offer Yuuta as he announced his choice of food. Though she had a huge appetite and the ability to eat a normal family out of house and home, her diet consisted of very little artificial sugars. Sometimes when she was starving she'd eat some berries or some processed snack (a habit she picked up while in Japan) but she never ate candy or desserts. She would scarf her food down and embarrassingly do the same to the whole fish, leaving nothing but its bony fish skeleton on the plate. To be honest it was a grotesque sight and she excused herself from the table to find the nearest restroom and clean her face and get any flesh from between her teeth.

She would move her way back - bowing to apologize as she left enough money on the table to cover everyone. That was actually her own personal money she had earned for 'working on the farm' and it was barely a fraction of what her dad had saved for her over the years. She would leave her grandfather's credit card for more important things like a new uniform. After everyone finished Yuuta would make his way to prepare for work, while Yami showed Johanna around the city.

ANH ANH ANH ANH
The alarm clock blared through the room on the second morning of classes. Johanna had been sprawled out on the floor of her hotel room, surrounded by discarded chicken bones and wooden skewers that in mass seemed like it was impossible for one girl to eat on her own in one night - but here she was.

She let a 'dag gum' slip out of her mouth as she slowly opened her eyes, fighting through the blurred vision of the morning sleep. Her mouth opened wide and her long tongue made its appearance all the way out of her mouth as she let out an exhausted yawn.

ANH ANH ANH ANH
Didn't she destroy that thing yesterday? Using her hand she pushed herself to her knees and then to one knee before she got on two feet. Those feet carried her to the alarm clock where she tapped the button instead of throwing it against the wall as she did yesterday. Well, until she realized what time the new alarm had been set for. THREE HOURS EARLIER THAN SHE NEEDED TO WAKE UP? Was this some sick joke? Was this the hotel staff getting back at her for breaking their alarm clock? Her body had been stuck on Central Time because against her mother's suggestion, she hadn't adjusted her sleeping schedule. She didn't go to sleep until 0300 local time and even then it was purely because she had only slept two hours the day prior and being exhausted from fighting Bang.

Her eyes glared the blaring alarm clock of evil, cracking her neck and then her knuckles as she picked it up off of the nightstand. In one fluid motion, she used all of her strength and tossed on the floor it exploding into a beautiful display of flying metal and plastic. With a satisfied smirk, she clapped her hands together as if she was 'finished' with some difficult hard labor task, and made her way to the shower. After a quick shower and other feminine preparations, she was dressed and on her phone googling somewhere that served a big breakfast considering she'd have time to this morning.

Her mouth was already watering at the idea of what she was going to eat. Two 16oz porterhouses just sear the outside just a little but leave the inside red and bloody. A six egg omelet - no wait- a 12 egg omelet with pieces of a porterhouse cut up the same way she'd order the two whole pieces. She probably should eat some carbs, so she'd probably get some hash browns to balance it out.

A big smile would play across her lips as she entered the American restaurant and an hour or two later, exit out rubbing her stomach with an even bigger smile than before. She'd take her time before mozying on over to Shiketsu, in her bit of food bliss, before finding her seat in the front of class.

"Nice."

Interactions: Valefar Valefar (Yami) takki takki (Yuuta)

Hiromasa Hisakawa
As I was relaxing on my chair slowly rocking myself forward and backward I glanced around the room and to my shock it was empty, was it like this when I first entered I didn't care to look but it seemed I was the first one in...which was strange to say I'm normally late maybe the excitement or meeting the great master Bang had gotten me overeager. I quickly glanced at my phone and to my surprise I was earlier than expected, in fact thinking about the time it took me to get here I was that early I could run back home get a quick work out session in and get back only being a few minutes late the idea crossed my mind but I quickly forced it out no point doing it just for the sake of it.

I continued to lean back on my chair before a sudden thought came to my mind...I missed breakfast again, which meant I was going to overeat at either lunch or dinner and then have to burn whatever I eat off to keep the perfect fat to muscle ratio. Having a quirk where you have to have a strong body is a pain why couldn't I just breathe fire or something simple. Once again I glanced at my phone and debated whether I should run and get something to eat quickly but the lazy side of me told me not to so I didn't.

Suddenly a noise caught my ears, it was the noise of a door opening looking down to see who arrived I was confused at first as they walked in then seemed to look at the classroom number. I stared at them as they seemingly stared back at me confused and then it occurred to me, he wouldn't know me I just got transferred to this class a mischievous smile covered my face as I guessed his next question. As the green hair male asked his question the smile on my face disappeared. What type of bullshit shall I say today? was the question I found needing myself to answer and the answer seemed to jump right into my head. "The names Hiromasa Hisakawa and I am going to become the strongest quirkless hero ever and due to my masterful display in class B's test yesterday I got moved up to class A." This worked perfectly my quirk is one nearly impossible to find out about unless I talk about it. "What about you moss head, who are you?" I felt like I let myself down with moss head it was way to easy but alas it was too early morning for me to come up with anything better.
takki takki

Jasmine Setsuki

5b658c48796ebaf175c479981ce1b8bf.jpg
CO2 inhaler, check.

Notebook, check.

Spare leaves from her mother's hair, check.

Double-checking all the items she would need for her first day of class, Jasmine zipped up her backpack before fitting the straps over her shoulders. Dressed in the Shiketsu High uniform, that had just been sent to her yesterday evening, Jasmine supposed the promptness of Shiketsu's administrative staff was to be appreciated. She didn't expect to see her uniform until much later--especially given the transfer problems she encountered. One final glance at the dresser's mirror and Jasmine was out the door, climbing down the steps of the apartment complex with relative haste.

The earlier she could get to school, the sooner she choose a seat of her preference: a quiet corner in the back.

"Going to school, Dear?"

Blinking, Jasmine turned to see the old landlady watering some flowers in the front. She hadn't expected to be spoken to, but so she simply nodded.

"Best of luck to you."

"...Thank you."

Jasmine should've tried for a smile, but she knew it would look awkward at best. Her facial muscles weren't used to it. Therefore, the teen just nodded a polite farewell before running off. Shiketsu High wasn't far. Jasmine had chosen an apartment that wasn't too great a distance from the school she attended for convenience. Four blocks at most.

Taking a deep breath, Jasmine slowed her steps. She hadn't thought she'd be nervous, but apparently she was. In order to keep her mind occupied, Jasmine took note of all the flowers she passed, naming each one.

Prunus serrulata...

Lavandula augustifolia...

Amaryllis belladonna...

Like that, Jasmine reached the school gates. Fingers digging into her pocket, she pulled out folded piece of paper which she opened and studied as she strolled into the building--unaware of anyone else around her.

Class A. Homeroom Teacher, Master Bang.

She recognized the name of one of the world's best martial artists. If there was a good thing in going to a hero school it was the freedom to use her quirk and various access to many Pro-Heros, or, at least, former Pro-Heroes. Such a strong teacher would surely have excellent DNA. Not she would resort to thievery (unless absolutely necessary). Or making a mandrake using anyone's DNA without their permission. Jasmine wanted a fresh start. She wasn't a hero. However, she didn't want to do anything that would disappoint her parents either.

Class A...where is that exactly?

Peeking up from the schedule she'd only received yesterday, Jasmine found herself in a large hall with many doors. She sighed. It was a good thing she'd chosen to come early.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f77616c6c7061706572732e77616c6c686176656e2e63632f77616c6c7061706572732f66756c6c2f77616c6c686176656e2d3336323333372e6a7067
Arietty

She was roused by the tinkling of her phone, it played a gentle song and Ari turned to grab her phone to turn it off. She flopped back on her bed with her arm over her face. She did NOT want to get up and face this day, but she would. She always did, no matter how hopeless or upset she got, she always got up and rose again. Today was no different.

With a sigh, she slowly rose out of bed and stared at the floor as she blinked consciousness back into her eyes. Something weird had happened last night. Granted, it was probably dumb to walk by Jono's house late at night anyway, but it had been late. She knew that by then he would have been on his computer, headphones on, the rest of the world tuned out. What were the chances that at the exact moment he had looked out his window, was the one where she had been walking past him?

He couldn't have heard her. There was just now way that it had been the case. She wasn't touching him, not even close, she was standing in the street outside his house, hands in her pockets. The idea of him hearing what she had to say was just mortifying, but Ari took solace in the fact that he COULDN'T have. There was just no way. She had made some excuse about a wrong bus stop and that she had to hurry home and B-lined it out of there as fast as she could.

She showered, and on a whim decided to leave her hair down today, instead of in the twin buns she normally wore. She put a few curls in it, and a swoop of eyeliner on each of her lids. She brewed her coffee at home that morning and put it in a cute pastel pink and blue travel mug. Arietty checked to make sure that the gift she had bought for Kath was secure in her bag and started the walk to school.

It didn't take her long to arrive, but after seeing what Bang was like she wanted to take no chances in being late. She found the classroom as quickly as she could and sat in the same chair as she had the day before, drinking her coffee. She gave Johanna a polite wave when she entered and made her self at home, waiting for Kath so she could give her the present for being so nice to her the day before.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Johanna)
Mentions: Idea Idea (Kath) Brax Brax (Jono)

201611220905088306.jpg

Impulse
Back on the bus again. Jono was already sick of it.

In his usual window-seat, Jono was hunched forward. His index and thumb fingers pressed against the bridge of his nose. The poor kid’s eyes were bloodshot, though they weren’t easy to see due to the fact that they were closed. He was exhausted. Stood up far too late worrying about things that didn’t matter. Hell, some things that did too. In the seat beside him, a woman held her crying baby. A person sitting in front of him was eating possibly the crunchiest food he had ever heard in his life. Some idiots were babbling about the hero Blitzfire being found.

Wait, what?

A quick search brought up results all over the internet. People wrote up articles on heroes dying faster than they did so praising any of their efforts. Made for news people were more interested in. Jono was horrified reading about how it happened; hell, his complexion went white. If a hero wasn’t safe in his own home… Who was?

Jono needed to get strong. The whole class would. Things were getting worse. Shit, it was barely the second day. If that was Bang on a day that things were fine, Jono didn’t want to be tested on a day where things weren’t. Jono wondered if the reason the training had been so cruel was that Bang and the rest of the teachers foresaw this coming. Even Headmaster Connie was nonchalant out there.

He kept his mouth shut, even as he made his way to class. That wasn’t atypical, though. There were a few new faces; even some that were familiar. For instance, Hiromasa was someone that Jono had been friendly with in his youth. It had been a little while since they spoke, but Jono was fucking famous for falling out of touch with people. It was his thing. For those he was close to who did him no wrong; there was no love lost. Hiro might have been a douchebag, but there were plenty of times he saved Jono’s ass whether it be from people trying to pick fights or bullies jumping him. Jono never really had much to offer in return aside from a bunch of cool shit that humored Hiro for a few minutes here and there. But, as children, it worked out.

Jono walked past Arietty, not even giving the female a glance. It was day two. He didn’t want to pretend anything had changed or would be different because yesterday had been the first time the two had exchanged words in a month. No, things were very much the same. If anything, times were worse. The teen didn’t even have the patience to face the day let alone anything else. Instead of bringing a bag with him, Jono decided to forgo the leather and just wear the utility belt. He was lacking the fucks from the moment his head left the pillow. Jono took his seat at the front right corner much like the previous day, his form outstretched.

Give me my ranking, old man.

He rested his elbow on the desk before his cheek pressed against the palm of his right hand.

His response to the new guy was, "Tch." His face showed an annoyed manner. But in reality, this sentence ran in his mind, Moss head? You picking a fight here? He acted tough, but he didn't let those words slip out of his mouth. Before properly answering Hiromasa's question, he walked to his seat right in the front and sat. He set his bag down on the side of his chair. Something about him annoys me. He thought to himself. "Yuuta Shimiru." He introduced himself, and nothing else. Not even his quirk, or anything.

He reached out his bag and checked if he left anything at home. Some textbooks, school essentials, an extra shirt, one of my quirk gadgets... Everything's here-

Yuu thought it was everything, but he forgot the most important one. His wallet. Thankfully, there was some cash left in one of his bag's pockets. He put them there since Johanna treated him and Yami. If the wolf-girl didn't do that, he would've treated Yami. With that aside, he sighed in relief and set his bag down again. And while he thought everything was okay, today was the day that the teachers will announce the ranking. He wouldn't be surprised if he got the last ranking. He absolutely didn't do well against Dark Side-sensei, he acted carelessly, he focused on one thing and failed miserably. No backup plans. Well, he should use that experience to correct himself. No excuses for him.

Last edited:
Akane

Akane hummed as buttoned up his uniform blazer and reach up to pull his hair out from under it. He had woken up at 5 am that moment as per usual due to his tendency of waking up extremely earlier despite him always going to bed late. He didn't know why but it seemed like he never needed those 7 hours of sleep people always say that they need. Going about his morning, as usual, he went out on his morning run for about an hour and then came back to get ready for school. He had taken a nice long bath before getting out, drying himself off and beginning to put his uniform on. Now here he was, putting on his tie and smoothing out invisible wrinkles on his shirt before going over to his dresser to brush his hair.

Picking up the brush, he thought back on yesterday. He did have fun with Felix and the others, which made want to talk to them once he had gotten to school. After he had left them, he had gone to his dance class before going to work out afterward. He would have gone to his part-time job as well but he was off that day so he simply went home after that.

Putting done the brush, Akane got up and went to grab his jacket and putting on carefully as to not mess up his uniform and zipped it up. Grabbing his bag, he doubled checked to make sure he had everything he needed before putting it on and walking out of his bedroom door. After walking down the long hallway, going down the spiral staircase and walking into the living room he saw his mother cradling his Akira, his baby brother.

"Morning Ma." He said walking over to the tall, dark-skinned woman and leaning over to kiss her cheek before leaning down to kiss his little brother's forehead.
"And hello to you little Akira."

"Morning hun, ready for school already? You still have an hour and a half before school starts and you haven't eaten breakfast." His mother spoke after kissing her oldest son's forehead.

"I just want to make sure I get there in time and I'll get something to eat on the way. Our teacher is kinda crazy and I rather not be on his bad side just yet." Akane said before hugging his mother and saying goodbye before walking out of the door. On his way to the school, he bought an egg sandwich and water before making his way to the school while eating it. Walking into the classroom, he noticed that some people were already there prompting him to smile and wave before taking a seat up front next to Johanna. Seeing as Mister Bang wasn't here yet, he decided to say hi.

"Hey, I'm Akane." He says, turning in his seat a little to look at the girl.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Johanna)
Mentions: Castello Castello Webs Elk Webs Elk Oslonaut Oslonaut & everyone else in the classroom.

Grey.Wolf.%28Kemono.Friends%29.full.2082388.jpg
Johanna
The girl with the quirk that made her a walking wolf managed to wave back to Ari before she drifted off to sleep. The lack of sleep the last few days (along with the huge breakfast) had started to really catch up with her and she knew better than to fall asleep in Master Bang's presence, but a few minutes extra of sleep couldn't hurt until he arrived. Their homeroom and combat teacher wasn't necessarily a menacing man, but the sheer strength and resolve tied with his strictness made being in his bad graces something that she would prefer to avoid.

In a lot of ways, the old man reminded her of her grandfather. Years of honing their best attributes into the best qualities but stressing the importance of discipline. Perhaps that's where the divide between her papa and her pa came from, but she knew it wasn't that simple. If it were that simple - they would have lived where her mom was from and have a farm there.

She had found herself lightly sleep with her arms folded under her head. She wasn't a snorer, normally, but the lack of sleep had caused her to come one. It wasn't overly loud, in fact he was very light and barely audible unless you were Felix. A snot bubble had formed on the edge of her nose, though it wasn't too big and had actually popped soon after Akane spoke to her. A yawn escaped her lips as she blinked a bit glancing to where the sound came from and only seeing a blurred ghastly image of Akane. Was she still dreaming? Couldn't have been.

A yawn escaped her lips as she sat up slowly and rubbed her eye of any sleep that had got caught and glanced over at her classmate. When she had finally decided that he wasn't some ghost or hallucination she waved a bit and yawned.

"Hey, I'm Akane." is what he stated plainly which forced a giggle out of her mouth. Most of the other classmates had seemed to be extremely .....shy? And or nervous and awkward, making their responses more complicated than necessary, but Akane's simple answer was a relief to the girl who had lived a simple life.

"Ohayou Akane-san," she stated plainly back before rubbing her eyes once more,"I'm Johanna. Nice to meet you. Pardon my yawning, I reckon I ain't been getting enough sleep since I been in Japan."

Interactions: Akane rennuelaw rennuelaw Arietty Maj Maj

8a5f2a8287fcaf6139df8a2403051c688704b1b7_hq.gif
Sonic Boom
The smell of coffee danced through the open penthouse loft. The coffee maker was in its full routine. The smell of the roasted beans would have been a welcoming aroma to most people if only it wasn't 0500. The loft was neat, minimalist, modern. Blacks and greys filled the space, complementing the sleek modern look perfectly. It all looked neat, too neat even. There wasn't a book out of place, a spice off its rack - not even a crumb on the counter. Everything had a location that it should have been in, and they were there almost if the inanimate objects would have been punished if they weren't. Even the charcoal black mug that the coffee had been slowly pouring in felt oddly neat.

As soon as the coffee finished filling up the mug, in perfect synchronization the room came to life with a sweet orchestra. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major by Bach echoed through the open space, the acoustic lending itself to make it sound louder than it actually was. The several speakers placed around the living space was put perfectly so that it would fill every space of the house with the same sound. In a smooth motion, a man in nothing but black boxer briefs rose from the low minimalist bed from under the black sheets, feet hitting the ground at the same time as he stood up. He bent over and fold the sheets back neatly.

Soon he would find himself on the floor beginning to do his morning routine of a hundred pushups. Up and down, up and down. Up and down. He'd do them in quick succession taking no time to finish before the music hit the adagio. Back to his feet, he'd go before moving his way to the shower that was in a bit of an unusual position not too far from the bed. Slowly he swung open the stained glass before stepping foot in the shower and closing the door behind him. As soon as the next section of the song began, the shower sprung to life water hitting from directly above and at an angle in front and behind him. His hands would make use of the materials in the shower to bathe and clean himself up. The shower would cut off as the music transitioned to Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G Major. As it hit the next Allegro, he moved from inside of the shower making his way to the closet.

Well, it was less of a closet and more an open wardrobe that had a line of suits neatly hung up side by side with mostly blacks and greys like the rest of the loft, with a few exceptions towards the back. The shoes and belt to match were lying neatly under their respective suits, the tie, cufflinks and pocket squares sitting neatly above. Yet today it was the less formal clothes that caught his attention as he moved to put on a pair of jogger sweatpants, a black t-shirt, and a black windbreaker. He'd have his assistant bring him a suit to change into before his first meeting of the day, which he had pushed back to a lunch to handle something that was completely out of his routine. He tied up the second sneaker as walked over across the loft to the mug of coffee. As it hit the next section of the song, he sipped the coffee. It was the perfect temperature. There was no need for sugar or creamer, with high-quality beans all it did was cover the taste.

His feet moved his body to the elevator in the room, pressing the LL button for the lower lobby for it was the one that was actually on the street, which he always thought should be the lobby proper but what did he know. Eventually after the 23rd ding and a few sips of coffee from his mug the double doors of the elevators would slide apart. He'd move his way through taking the final sip emptying his mug and sticking it out to his left a concierge grabbing it immediately before he found his way through the automatic sliding doors. A few steps across concrete and a black SUV with tinted windows would pull up right as he was reaching out. His hand found the handle of the back door, opening it up and getting into the same music that was playing upstairs at exactly the spot it would have been if he was still upstairs.

He closed the door behind him as the driver pulled off. There was no smile on his face as he glanced out the window,"Tetsuya-san, this is my favorite part."

"I know Yagami-dono."

The two wouldn't exchange any more words as they drove towards the coast and up alongside of it. This had been so far out of his routine that it almost felt awkward for he and his driver, but the forty-five-minute detour would prove worth it. Eventually the car would stop and the door would be opened from the outside allowing the man to get out and begin his walk towards the rocky stairs that would lead to his old friend's grave. As he took his first step two men appeared on either side of him, one handing him some white roses and the other handing him a red bag. It wouldn't be terribly long, about ten minutes or so until he was taking the final step. Before he stopped in front of the headstone that read...

Here lies Kobayashi Ebisu, a brother, a son, a hero. Odysseus.

Kazuma gently stepped forward, placing the roses next to the stone and setting the red bag down. He reached into it and grabbed a manga out before looking over it,"Hey, that new chapter of that manga you love so much, so I brought it so you could read it. I hope you liked the last volume. Ally is fine, by the way. We still teach at the same school." his voice was soft, gentle as if he was actually speaking to his old friend. He took in a deep sigh just standing there for a minute,"I'm sorry. It just had to be this way. But you'll always be my brother." He rose a fist and placed it against the stone as if he was fist bumping it.

Mentions: Maj Maj Calypso

images (1).jpgCalypso

The day started like any other morning. Allison's alarm went off, she rose out of bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes in almost a childlike manner. But this wasn't any other morning, not even close. Allison let the wave of recognition and grief wash over her as her feet hit the floor. It never got any easier, no matter how much time passed, her heart always ached, especially today. The floor was cold on her feet, much like how she felt, cold and alone.

She dressed with a heavy heart, the smell of coffee sifting through the walls of her small condo. Thank goodness for automatic coffee pots. She dressed much like she did every day, a nice dress, strappy heels, and a lab coat. Her makeup was always done flawlessly, and not a hair out of place. Not that it too much effort. Allie had always been naturally pretty, it had always gotten her a lot of attention and she didn't really mind it. She was also smart, smarter than most, so people could say whatever they wanted about it. Some people were born with good looks, it was nothing to worry her brilliant medical mind about.

She took her coffee to-go, leaving early enough to make a stop at a flower shop. The order she had placed earlier that week was ready for her, a half dozen daisies. She thanked the lady in the shop and flashed her a dazzling smile. Once back in her car her face fell again. That was the thing about Allison, you would never see her actually falter. She would do it in the dark of her office, or alone in her car. In the face of the public, she would be all smiles, winks, and laughter. The closest you would get to seeing her upset is a nagging fest if you hurt one of her patients. But you would never see her cry, never see her sad.

Except maybe today.

She had to steel her nerves when she stopped her car at her destination. Her heart felt like it was in her throat. It had been six years, but it hadn't gotten any easier. She wasn't sure it ever would. Six years ago the love of her life had died tragically during a fight. She, despite all her healing abilities, hadn't been able to save him. Even the mighty Calypso couldn't bring the dead back to life.

The cemetery was quiet and still. Not many people would come early on a Tuesday morning. For Allison, it didn't matter that she had mourning to do, she also had students that were counting on her, she would leave her tears here, with him. With her beautiful Ebisu.

Her heels made an audible noise on the concrete path to his grave, slow and calculated, much like the heart being within her chest. It just never got easier. When she neared him, she was shocked to see someone had beat her to his grave. She was often the only one who visited, his family was either gone or busy. Allison wondered sometimes if she was the only person who truly remembered her brave Odysseus.

She recognized the slender form, even from the back of his head. He was an old friend of hers and an old colleague. Her friend Kazuma stood looking down at her deceased fiance's gravestone. Kazuma had been good friends of hers and Ebisu, helped them a lot during their early hero years. He had gone on to be one of the strongest heroes Allie had ever met.

"I thought I'd be the only one here this morning," she said as she came to stand next to him. It looked like he had already bought gifts for Ebisu, and she placed her daisies next to the rest of the flowers.

"It never gets any easier," she said out loud, maybe for the first time in her life. "I don't think I'll ever stop missing him." she took a moment to push some of the hair out of her face and tuck it behind her ear. The wind was nice, despite it blowing her hair and lab coat about.

"It means so much that you came Kaz," she said softly. "It sucks being here all alone." She meant more than just here at the grave, she meant in the world. Ebisu had been her everything, and once he left her she hadn't had any interest in seeking other companionship. Allison had dove into her work, and she had never back come out.

Interactions: AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Kazuma)

Attachments

• Panty-Anarchy-rainbow-unicorn-38855650-300-300.jpg
    Panty-Anarchy-rainbow-unicorn-38855650-300-300.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2

OTgrUV6.png

Rokurou "Rock" Ishikawa
With: Nanashi Shinozaki
Place: Shiketsu High School
Time: Morning
Tag:
Idea Idea

Unfortunately, the incident from the first day at school didn't end well for Rocky when he got home. As the bill for the damage from the fight between him and Daraka reached his father, Rocky received one hell of a lecture before knowing his punishment. He wouldn't be allowed to ride his motorcycle for the next month. It was one of the worst kind of punishment his father could've given knowing how much he loved his motorcycle. He never liked public transportation, he found it bothering how he had to rely on so many things to get from one place to another (such as to plan ahead, check timetable, buy ticket, have to get in on time,...). The freedom riding his own bike or motorcycle was so satisfying for Rocky, it let him go wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted along with a certain excitement. With those reasons, Rock decided to take his old bike to school until the end of the motorcycle ban.

It was already quite late for Rock due to the downgrade of his personal transportation. It was also a nice, challenging training section for him each morning to get to school like this, but it was something he hadn't got used to. As he rushed forward, the thought of being late to Bang-sensei's class gave him strength to step harder to the pedals. He got faster and faster on his way....

Almost taken by surprise as he almost failed to notice the traffic light head was already red. Rock hit the brake hard as he could, praying in his mind that he wouldn't hit someone crossing the road. Luckily, his attempt was just enough to stop the bike inches away from a person who were trying to get to the other side of the street. Rocky breathed heavily as his heart still pumping fast, the girl in front of him were probably shocked as well. Without a second to think, Rock bowed his head toward her.

" - I AM SORRY! I'M JUST A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT AND I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL NOW! PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME TO THE POLICE I'LL PAY FOR ALL THE DAMAGE!

Rock said while his head was lowered. Being there, suddenly he realized in front of him was Shiketsu's uniform. She went to the same high school as Rocky, whoever she was. Raised his eyes for a look, he quickly recognized something.

" - Nana-chan ?

" - Chubby Nanashi Shinozaki ? Its that really you ? - As their former nicknames was the only thing popped in Rock's mind, he said it out loud in front of her - " - It's me, Block-head Rokurou Ishikawa. We were in the same class in kindergarten, remember ?

He soon recognized she was one of his friends from his kindergarten years. They were quite close back there, competing with each other all the time, from arm wrestling to whoever finishing lunch faster. But ever since Rock's family moved, he hadn't been able to see or contact her. This morning had become very interesting.

バング

8148-339601792.pngThe old man had quite a bit of time to recuperate. He had gotten to the classroom hours prior to deliberate with Izanami on performances. Each of the kids needed a starting point, and Bang figured there was no better way for them to truly get an understanding of how well each of them used their quirk in a combat situation. Even though they had fought against Bang, it wasn’t exactly a life-or-death situation for them; but it got damn near close.

A hand raised up to scratch at his mustache. Bang was standing in front of his desk with his arms crossed, waiting for his class to get into their seats. As each student made their way to their seats, they would be greeted with a stare and an expressionless face. Yes, Bang was silently judging them. Yes, he was looking for signs from those who had been punished by Izanami yesterday. Would they finally understand why they must respect him?

Bang couldn’t even fathom going through one of Izanami’s detention routines. No thanks.

A small pot of tea rested on an abnormally large coaster in the middle of his desk. He turned to pour himself a cup - you know, the size of one of those miniature Chinese tea cups for little people that are offered when they sat down at a restaurant to bloat themselves up. It was comically small, yes, but there was a reason Bang used a drinking apparatus of that size.

He needed to control his urges. His tea urges.

The old man could easily pop the cap off of that pot with a thumb and start swinging it around as though it were a mug of brew, but in order to seem as though this master had the teeniest bit of self-control, he enjoyed pretending that the little white porcelain cups actually did anything to taper off his extreme thirst. For tea.

Maybe it was the copious amounts of alcohol he had ingested the night previously? Naaaaaah.

Turning to face Izanami, Bang finished his sippy-cup worth before placing it down on the table. Based on what he had heard from his former student earlier, the class happened to perform pretty well by the end of the day. Bang knew of Izanami’s stance on harming students, and he understood that it was more likely for her to take it easy on the students following his leave of absence. He could not fault her for that. She was a woman, after all. Something about nurture vs nature? Or some bullshit he didn’t understand. He wasn’t her boss, so it was out of place for him to comment. And naturally, since he was a man, things were done differently.

“Izanami-Sensei, do you have the correct preparations in place for our students to take their little field trip today?”

Bang slowly poured himself another cup of tea, before bringing the cup up to his lips for a sip. There were a few things that needed to fall into place before the class was able to leave for the day. It started with the damn bus driver arriving at school on time, but Bang had not yet heard from him. Izanami was in charge today, so chances were she would know about the driver’s whereabouts as well as other things to take into consideration. Lunches (or money for lunches), props, and more were accountable for as it was. Bang had been responsible for bringing a few things, which were packed into his office. Izanami and Bang didn’t share a classroom, but Izanami had asked for Bang’s assistance on the trip. Unfortunately, the old man didn’t know how to turn her down. Bang’s office wasn’t the same as his classroom either, but that was a conversation for a different time.

Despite his cold exterior, Bang is quite a pushover towards the ones he loves.

Last edited:
Nakusu Mayou
Ugh. Shit. Fuck. The school day was only just starting and Nakuru was already aching in every part of her body. 'Severe Physical Punishment' was an understatement. Had she really only spent an hour with that psycho-bitch of a teacher? Not only was she tired from having to come in an hour early, but her muscles felt like she'd been in a brawl for at least half a day, and one against a whole gang at that.

This school was either the real deal, or they had made some really, really poor choices in the staffing department.

She'd been planning on just playing sick to get out of whatever the school wanted to do about the previous day, but they'd just had to phone home. The parents didn't even try to cover for her, hell, they'd even been the ones to call her out on her mugging story. Ech. Why couldn't she be one of those fat cat kids who had their own apartment to parade about in? Because her parents were deadbeats and all the jobs sucked, right.

Strolling to class, Nakuru let out a long and exasperated sigh. She usually laughed at the type of person to complain about life being unfair, but she was really feeling the sting of those words flowing through her right now. Had she committed a primal offense against some God or another? Was she just unlucky? Both, maybe.

But whether it was Lady Luck or the big G-O-D that was assailing her, Nakuru saw little reason to go about changing her ways or whatever sappy nonsense they'd probably demand from her. The world would accommodate her, dammit, not the other way around. She'd top the rankings of this hell-school, give a middle finger to the powers the be, and then spend the rest of her life doing whatever it was that she felt like.

Ah, man, those were some cathartic thoughts.

By the time she'd made it to class, she was feeling a little refreshed. She wasn't wearing a frown, at the very least, entering the room with little regard for ceremony. She recognized a couple of people from the diner the previous day, but even if her mood had improved she definitely hadn't recovered enough to go starting any conversations just yet. She swore that if she started talking anytime soon that she'd be feeling it all the way down to her ass. So chatting, she decided as she took a seat near the back of the class, could wait just a little while longer.

Yami Kawaguchi
弓美 川口

Seeing the two get their plates of food, Yami felt like she was in physical pain. Her stomach was rumbling louder than a freight train, and eventually, with the knowledge that one of them would pay for the meal, she selfishly indulged. She hesitated to call the waitress over, but when she finally was able to, she asked for some of what her company had ordered, onigirazu. Yami, with her freakish palate, poured on hot sauce before every single bite.

Wolf-girl had downed her plates of food in a more than grotesque manner, and Yami, while utterly amazed, was a little more than scared by the sight. The girl came back from the bathroom, where she had gone to powder her nose, minutes later, bowed to the two of them to apologize, and paid for everyone's meal in cash. Yami decided, after that, she owed her today's trip around the city and another, more planned out one in the near future.

She woke up that morning like the last, on the couch. Although this time, her father shook her awake. He had a grin plastered on his face, and he requested, more like ordered, "Tell me about your first day at school, Kid!" Yami did as he asked and recounted the tale, although making some major exaggerations during the parts that involved her classmates. She even told him about the time she spent after school and described each person in detail. "Wow," her father uttered, rubbing the scruff of his beard, "Someone out there really named their kids something like Shoe or, or Wolf-girl? And what kinda teacher's named Master Harangue?"

"They're all so cool, though!" She replied. Yami paused and hung her head before adding, "I'm not sure I belong in this class."

Next thing she knew, her father had flicked her in the forehead. Yami's hands practically flew to cover the spot. "What was that for?" She cried out to him. He responded, his voice stern and his arms crossed, "Fear's only temporary, so go put on your big girl pants and get to school!"

Normally, her father's support, no matter how ridiculous, would get through to her, but what he had said didn't really change anything. She knew it was probably the most she'd get out of him, though. Yami let out a huff of air, slowly but surely rose from her comfortable spot on the couch, and ambled to the only bathroom in the apartment. She was about to close the door when her father yelled, "Thirty minutes before school starts!"

Yami supposed he planned that, planned to get her to talk for awhile to waste away the time she'd spend worrying. She had to scramble to get ready, throwing her uniform on with haste. At this point, she didn't care if she looked like a mess as long as she didn't face Master Wolfgang's wrath. Five minutes passed, and she ran out the door without saying goodbye. She'd regret it later, but her mind was on too many other things to care, like how she'd miss the train if she took any longer and how she'd then have no other way to get to school.

Luckily, she had gotten to her train just minutes before it took off. It was too packed for her liking, but because of the crowd, she realized she had forgotten to bring a scarf or mask in her eagerness to get going. Yami came close to banging her fists on the train door, demanding to be let out and just running the rest of the way, but instead, she covered her mouth with her sleeved arm. For fifteen whole minutes.

When the train had reached her destination, she sprinted to the campus, which was only a few blocks away, and ignored all that was around her. She praised herself for her endurance but supposed it was just because of the adrenaline rush. Either way, she got to the front of the school and found herself blessed with the fact that there were still students walking inside. Yami slowed into a fast-walk, afraid she'd be chastised for running in the halls, and passed by a girl with hair like Shoe's, nice and green. She would've stopped to see why the girl wasn't in her classroom, but Yami wasn't about to stick out her neck in front of Master Boom and Dark Side. No way.

As soon as she stood in front of them, Yami slammed open the doors to class 1-A, and immediately, she regretted it. She let out an awkward laugh and in the event any of them noticed her, raised a hand to acknowledge her classmates in the room. Yami saw some new faces.

A boy with white, spiked hair sat in the back with Shoe, and she was unsure whether they'd be able to endure being seat-mates. A tom-boy-looking girl sat near what was her seat yesterday, and just from the atmosphere around her, Yami guessed she'd need to find another seat. Mono made up the last of the group sitting in the back, over in the corner, but Yami was a little too afraid to approach him. He seemed too gritty to like her. Wolf-girl and Bane sat in the front, conversing. Two familiar faces! Yet, Wolf-girl seemed like she needed to rest, and Yami didn't want to get on her nerves. Arietty sat alone, too, but Yami remembered the bitterness in her voice the day prior.

It was in her best interest to sit in the back, anyway. Although her steps were hesitant at first, she shuffled over to where her green-haired friend- could she call him a friend yet?- and the new kid were talking. She sat in the available seat next to him, specifically the one to the right. Yami preferred sitting near Mono, who she recognized from yesterday, rather than near Pigtails. With their conversation possibly done and Shoe setting his bag down, she sent him a polite wave. "Good morning!"

current interactions: Yuuta / takki takki , and near Hiromasa / LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton
previous interactions: Yuuta, Johanna / AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami
mentioned: Yuuta, Johanna / Dark Side, Master Bang / Jono / Brax Brax , Jasmine / QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel , Nakusu / The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit , Gaku / Webs Elk Webs Elk , Akane / rennuelaw rennuelaw , Arietty / Maj Maj

[class=img]
float:right;
display:inline-lock;
[/class]
[class=img1]
[/class]
[class=1word]
color:lightblue
[/class]
[class=imgtongue]
[/class]
[class=tongueword]
[/class]
[class=imgcry]
[/class]
[class=cryword]
[/class]

[class=Pic1] float:left; border-radius:75%; overflow:hidden; border:7px solid #cc9900; height:150px; width:150px; [/class] [class=Space] White-space:pre; [/class] [class=PC] [/class]

[div class=PC]
[div class=Pic1]token Kath.png[/div] [div class=Space][div class=Modename1]Katharine-Corula Zweihild Von Kleinerheld[/div] ~Metric: Density~[/div]

[div class="img img1"]Jack Black.Assassin.full.2170863.png[/div][div class="img imgtongue" style="display:none"]View attachment 448660[/div][div class="img imgcry" style="display:none"]View attachment 447931[/div] "HNNHGHGHGH..." Just a little bit more. Just a little bit if I could just - "OOAAAH!"

"Ow ow owie..." Well, the good news were, at least I knew gravity was still working. My hand might've been a little scalped if I wasn't already wearing bandages over it. I rolled once on the ground to get my belly facing down, then pushed to get up. I rubbed my back and my hurting butt a little as I faced the unreachable coin slot. Weren't there school festivals here? Wouldn't it be nice to have a machine children could reach too?

"Wait, that would probably be filled with cheap candy, mushy food or straw milk. Besides, the kids might end up spending their money on the machine instead of the festival attractions that way." I realized with a sigh. There were more problems too, like the machines needing mantainance but only being useful at a certain part of the year. "I guess I will have to bring a ladder here after all. Hopefully a certain old geezer isn't in a prankster mood."

I looked at my wristwatch, time was not in my favor either. Class was gonna start in just a few minutes, and it seemed like the last few non-late students were making their way into the school halls already. As I calmly made my way in, I wondered what kind of class we would have today. Well, it was almost guaranteed to be combat again, but perhaps with a twist this time around. It was probably gonna be something on a less personal scale, seeing how yesterday's battle was likely to be a test of sorts. It was probably also not gonna be as hard, since we did not get to go home early today. Probably. I sure hoped it wasn't, I was still pretty sore from Dark-Side's punishment.

I entered the classroom, which was already plenty populated by several students, mostly in the talking mood. Those more isolated seemed to have retreated to the back of the classroom, afraid of the old geezer perhaps, or perhaps they just imagined there being some imaginary line that separated the front-row social side of the class and the back of the class as some lone corner for those that didn't want to deal with people who didn't come to them. Or at all. Among the new and old faces, a few stood out to me.

The first among those was that green-haired boy I met yesterday, whom I asked the favor to move some things in my back. His name was, what was it again, Yuuka, Yumi, Yuutar... Meh, I best just call him "Yuu". I'd have to as I still owed him a favor for yesterday. Assuming he didn't blew the secret. Next, with equally green hair was one of the new students, seemingly just come from the hall. She looked like she had just crashed her bike into a bush then climbed a nearby tree to rescue a kitten and all the leaves fell on her. Needless to say, her quirk probably involved some kind of plant control. A truly dangerous quirk. Speaking od dangerous, there was this pink haired boy somewhere with a distinct sugary scent coming from him. Even if I didn't have problems with my liver, this guy spelled diabetes incoming like a neon sign. His quirky probably made him sticky or relied on eating candy. He probably ate so much of that stuff I could tell that scent even without a quirk that enhanced my smelling sense. Speaking of which, Johanna was also here. The wolf girl whose "pack" I agreed to join yesterday.... There was a suddenly stripe of red across my face, and I couldn't even bring myself to greet anyone, I just shot right up to my seat behind of another person that stood out to me: Arietty.

There, I sat down and covered my face from Johanna's view with my bag, Why did I agree to a thing like that? I knew I was upset, but what was I thinking?! AAAAAAAAAH!!!!

"G-good m-morning Arietty...-san..." I struggled to mutter out to the girl in front of me.

Interacting with: Maj Maj (Arietty)
Mentions: Brax Brax (Bang) takki takki (Yuuta) QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (Jasmine) Oslonaut Oslonaut (Yasugai) AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami (Johanna)

[/div]

[script class=tongueword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgtongue
[/script]
[script class=cryword on=mouseenter]
hide img
show imgcry
[/script]
[script class=img on=mouseleave]
hide img
show img1
[/script]

Last edited:
Felix "Ninth Life"
The day before...
Felix was happy to have spent some time with his classmates, getting to know what kind of quirks he could be ready to rely on. While his quirk was more one of amplification of his own body, that did not mean that it worked better on its own, quite the opposite actually. Felix had trouble dealing large amounts of damage easily, in a battle of attrition, he would lose it almost every single time. He did not have the power, defense or endurance for a long fight and relied on stealth and speed instead. Akane was similar to Felix, he knew that they would likely have some chemistry on the battlefield since they almost had opposite quirks, but neither of them had any range. Gaku, on the other hand, perhaps had the ability Felix could better rely on, but he was not sure how it worked exactly due to Blue Guy's vagueness.

Felix finished his meal, starting idle conversation as the group ate, not arguing at all when Gaku offered to pay the bill. A rich boy, sweet! He thought to himself.
Webs Elk Webs Elk Oslonaut Oslonaut rennuelaw rennuelaw

Today...
The yammering of the alarm clock was no match for the stubborn cat-napper, Felix was quick to throw it outside the window he had left open. He knew the consequences of being late, even telling himself as he struggled to wake that Bang would beat his ass for real this time if she showed up tardy by even one second. But even the fear of his master was no quench to his slumber, he even went to bed early last night!

Suddenly, a splash of water came into contact with his face, spritzing him up onto the ceiling, claws digging tight in the drywall. His sister, with orders from Mama Aiko to scare Felix awake had resorted to throwing water balloons to wake the feline up. Apparently she had tried screaming for five minutes, but Felix's body had decided not to register it.

"Hey what was that fo-" Another water balloon interrupted his words.

"Mama says you have to wake the hell up! Her words not mine!" His sister called back to him, throwing another of her purple water balloons. She had good accuracy, Felix had to give her that as he tried to dodge the third one miserably.

"Okay, okay! I couldn't fall asleep if I tried now that I am drenched!" Felix said with a sigh, sitting down on his bed to rub his eyes.

"Good! I filled this one with shampoo, so you can skip the shower too, smelly!"

Felix was about to object, but his sister flung a foaming water balloon at his face, the smell of strawberries and chemicals getting into his eyes and mouth.

It was now that Felix realized he had only ten minutes before school started and was eager to break his record of getting to school he had set yesterday. He wasted no time drying himself as he stuffed his uniform over his body. No tie today, he had learned it was only a petty distraction, wearing nothing but the button-up and pants. He said his goodbyes to Zoe and Mama Aiko, before zooming out the door in a blur. He was sure to take a water balloon in his bag, you never know what kind of uses he had in store for it. In his time making his way for school, he had caused a total of three cars to slam the brakes, blown away the papers of a poor school girl and almost broke the speed limit in the school zone with how fast he was going. The fear of the good ass kicking from Bang was clear in his mind.

Felix, by some miracle, made it to class before the bell had rang, only taking five minutes to get to school. He sighed in relief and did not know whether to thank his sister. The cat had hated getting wet, but he hated getting his ass beat even more, so he decided he was grateful she had waterboarded him in the morning to get him firmly awake. Felix, like yesterday, took a seat in about the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back