• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Meet The Fosters - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Am I being ignored guys? please don't…. I have a lot of anxiety and this does not help, nobody will say anything to me?
im not obligated to pay attention to you, i don't know you, and i wasn't comfortable with the way you interacted OOC with my character. Say it's a joke all you want, but she's 14 and a literal sexual assault victim. Your character was 18. Thaaaaanks.

please, please understand, a. I was under the influence of very strong sleep medication, b. I hadn't looked at the character ages at all!! I thought everyone was around 18. c. when I said 'erotic' I LITERALLY MEANT KISSING, I have no idea what you guys thought, d. when I said lucy would be watching Aiko, I meant she thought the girl was cute but too shy to interact! I mean this all just got out of hand, you guys misunderstood and no matter what wouldn't let me explain? I never meant it to be creepy or the slightest bit pedophilic, I'm only 17 in real life, I run a bird rescue and babysit on weekends along with having a little brother and if ANYONE did anything like that to my little bro I'd punch em, trust me, please understand.

please, please understand, a. I was under the influence of very strong sleep medication, b. I hadn't looked at the character ages at all!! I thought everyone was around 18. c. when I said 'erotic' I LITERALLY MEANT KISSING, I have no idea what you guys thought, d. when I said lucy would be watching Aiko, I meant she thought the girl was cute but too shy to interact! I mean this all just got out of hand, you guys misunderstood and no matter what wouldn't let me explain? I never meant it to be creepy or the slightest bit pedophilic, I'm only 17 in real life, I run a bird rescue and babysit on weekends along with having a little brother and if ANYONE did anything like that to my little bro I'd punch em, trust me, please understand.
Pika....erotic doesn't mean kissing. Kissing is just kissing, erotic is sexual, and despite how you meant it, it still something clearly not everyone was comfortable. It was a bad pick for phrasing, and maybe you shouldn't been on discord while under the influence of medication? Perhaps not entirely your fault, but Panda did make her decision.

A. So let’s let out all the criminals that were under the influence at the time, eh?

B. Foster care?????? You age out of foster care at 18. This tells me that, 1, you didn’t do your research LIKE I ASKED in the interest check, and 2, you didn’t even SKIM other character sheets out of common courtesy. I would just as easily kick you for both of those reasons.

C. Drawing underage people that you live with kissing other underage people that you live with is still creepy.

D. An 18 year old saw a 14 year old and thought she was cute and wanted to talk to her because of it but was too shy. Creep alert. Sounds like an adult with a crush on a child.

You also sound like you’re trying to convince me you’re a good person? That’s great, congratulations.

Begging is also not helping your case at all. Shows me how little dignity for yourself and respect for my decisions you have.

You’re not getting back in. Move on, dude. Your defenses suck, just admit you made some creepy mistakes and get on with your life. You said you “didn’t want to stir up drama”, so take my advice, take the L, and take your leave.

PLEASE READ THIS, IT'S MY LAST POST IN THE DISCUSSION, AND I'D LIKE IF POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO GET THE FULL APOLOGY AND CLEAR UP EVERYTHING.

Tags: Pandaskel Pandaskel FireMaiden FireMaiden Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Noam Noam apolla apolla mytho mytho DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Look guys, I'm not even trying to get back in, I don't care what panda thinks, I thought we could've been friends but that's not the point. Nor is it even that I loved the roleplay. I don't want a misunderstanding going about with people that I have, in some arm or another pedophilic tendencies or that I'm not someone to talk to ooc. Sorry for my earlier phrasing and all the covering up, I've gone through some bad trauma recently irl with internet stuff and immidiantly played defensive out of habit, I'm not someone who's good at letting things go despite striving to be, and was acting on impulses. Normally I do not allow myself the computer when under the medication, but I was feeling lonely and made a stupid -and suppose what could be considered - drunk decision to get online, which resulted in such.

Furthermore it was my own negligence that landed the misunderstanding, I was truely too busy irl to take on such an in depth and sensitive roleplay, yet I convinced myself I was because I 'felt like I could' one of the worst reasons to convince yourself when busy, I know. As for the erotic part that truely was under the 'drunk' situation, I never would'e said a thing like that even with the misunderstanding what it fully meant when not under the medication. Also I think there's been a misunderstanding with the watching part as well, genuinely it was as a friend, Lucy was never meant to be mature, and would often stare at anyone, regardless of age, religion, sexuality and so on when wanting to interact, it wasn't like she stood there unblinking, it would've been a quick glance and then off thinking about how best she could interact. The character was rushed and didn't fit my style, my first post was rubbish and nothing like I wanted it yet I put it anyway because I wanted to get something up despite being so busy.

I didn't check the cs not because I was lazy or didn't care, I forgot, I pack days full on, not as an excuse but as a reason, yes I researched things but I do forget, this wasn't my usual roleplay style and hence I was used to older children.

I never meant to creep anyone out, I'd admittedly do the same if anyone behaved similar in my own roleplays.

I loved interacting with all of you, Dessy and me chatted in vc and I loved the sketches and all the ideas we came up for story arcs together.

I don't want to join back, but I still want to clear up my own stupid mistakes, that's what I'm really trying to say. I'm someone who really deeply cares about the roleplay community and the mental health aspects behind it, and more than any of the stories the people behind them are what I hold in my heart.

My ocd and anxiety is not an excuse for the behaviour, nor am I making it out to be, it's a fight I have and deal with spamming but never influences such things as that.

I dug myself into a hole that I couldn't get out of, I regretted saying that when re reading in the morning and yet I left it instead of acting or apologising, I played the bystander and really what I'm trying to say is-

I'll let this go, but first I just really want to be forgiven, if you can find it to, please.

PLEASE READ THIS, IT'S MY LAST POST IN THE DISCUSSION, AND I'D LIKE IF POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO GET THE FULL APOLOGY AND CLEAR UP EVERYTHING.

Tags: Pandaskel Pandaskel FireMaiden FireMaiden Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy Noam Noam apolla apolla mytho mytho DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Look guys, I'm not even trying to get back in, I don't care what panda thinks, I thought we could've been friends but that's not the point. Nor is it even that I loved the roleplay. I don't want a misunderstanding going about with people that I have, in some arm or another pedophilic tendencies or that I'm not someone to talk to ooc. Sorry for my earlier phrasing and all the covering up, I've gone through some bad trauma recently irl with internet stuff and immidiantly played defensive out of habit, I'm not someone who's good at letting things go despite striving to be, and was acting on impulses. Normally I do not allow myself the computer when under the medication, but I was feeling lonely and made a stupid -and suppose what could be considered - drunk decision to get online, which resulted in such.

Furthermore it was my own negligence that landed the misunderstanding, I was truely too busy irl to take on such an in depth and sensitive roleplay, yet I convinced myself I was because I 'felt like I could' one of the worst reasons to convince yourself when busy, I know. As for the erotic part that truely was under the 'drunk' situation, I never would'e said a thing like that even with the misunderstanding what it fully meant when not under the medication. Also I think there's been a misunderstanding with the watching part as well, genuinely it was as a friend, Lucy was never meant to be mature, and would often stare at anyone, regardless of age, religion, sexuality and so on when wanting to interact, it wasn't like she stood there unblinking, it would've been a quick glance and then off thinking about how best she could interact. The character was rushed and didn't fit my style, my first post was rubbish and nothing like I wanted it yet I put it anyway because I wanted to get something up despite being so busy.

I didn't check the cs not because I was lazy or didn't care, I forgot, I pack days full on, not as an excuse but as a reason, yes I researched things but I do forget, this wasn't my usual roleplay style and hence I was used to older children.

I never meant to creep anyone out, I'd admittedly do the same if anyone behaved similar in my own roleplays.

I loved interacting with all of you, Dessy and me chatted in vc and I loved the sketches and all the ideas we came up for story arcs together.

I don't want to join back, but I still want to clear up my own stupid mistakes, that's what I'm really trying to say. I'm someone who really deeply cares about the roleplay community and the mental health aspects behind it, and more than any of the stories the people behind them are what I hold in my heart.

My ocd and anxiety is not an excuse for the behaviour, nor am I making it out to be, it's a fight I have and deal with spamming but never influences such things as that.

I dug myself into a hole that I couldn't get out of, I regretted saying that when re reading in the morning and yet I left it instead of acting or apologising, I played the bystander and really what I'm trying to say is-

I'll let this go, but first I just really want to be forgiven, if you can find it to, please.
This was the most genuine you’ve been about the situation, and for that I thank you. I’ve forgiven you, personally, and I’m pretty sure that goes for everyone else, too.

im really not satisfied with my post but i had to post SOMETHING, im sorry i hope its not too bad ^^;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back