• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Meet The Fosters - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Aiko is really new, we're talking less than a month here. At most, three weeks. The best way to wake her up is to pull off her blankets or crack open a curtain, but she won't physically get out of bed unless there's food involved.

I have a feeling that Samuel would be a heavy sleeper, having probably visited a bar last night. So he's going to need a bit more than a knock on his door to take up XD.

Pandaskel Pandaskel
Lucy will probs just be sitting there staring off out the window, she won't come out unless someone physically calls her to since well, she'd probably be pretty locked in considering her past of sneaking out haha. Katherine is about the only person she'll acknowledge as well, so yeah, just coming in and telling her to do something is the best way, since it's likely she barely slept that night as usual.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Did you not see "Please don't post"? XD

Also, Cosmos Cosmos DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 apolla apolla FireMaiden FireMaiden Sook Sook Noam Noam mytho mytho ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties I'd really like it if you guys could each tell me how your character would prefer to be woken up. Also, how long has your chara been at the house?

Additionally, anyone can be the first person Kathy knocked to, just let us know here in the OOC so two people don't go replying at once
For about 6 months, so far she has spoken very few words to anyone but hasn’t caused any kind of trouble and will wake up with a simple knock on the door and an announcement that it is breakfast time :)

should i keep going? i dont know if anyone is waiting on me to post or something- ive been online, but wanted to give other people time to post, i thought id wait till other people wrote their waking up scenes. or do i just go ahead? i usually do 1x1 rps so im not really sure of the etiquette here, truthfully ^^;

should i keep going? i dont know if anyone is waiting on me to post or something- ive been online, but wanted to give other people time to post, i thought id wait till other people wrote their waking up scenes. or do i just go ahead? i usually do 1x1 rps so im not really sure of the etiquette here, truthfully ^^;
i was waiting for aiko to be Awoken and i figured everyone else was too

House Features:

-living room
-extra bathroom in the master bedroom, accessible if main bathroom is too busy
-entertainment room (TV, consoles, tabletop games, etc.)
-quiet room (for studying, napping, etc.)
-backyard with:
+hammock
+volleyball net
+garden
+storage shed
+trampoline

just letting everyone know, at current times I have been kicked from the roleplay, so please ignore any interaction you had with lucy "^w^ I loved roleplaying with you all and will continue to try and get a second chance, but no matter which happens I hope all goes well. :3 (this is not trying to cause drama panda!! Just talking to the people since I really liked chatting together)

apolla apolla mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 mytho mytho Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy FireMaiden FireMaiden Noam Noam ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Am I being ignored guys? please don't…. I have a lot of anxiety and this does not help, nobody will say anything to me?

Am I being ignored guys? please don't…. I have a lot of anxiety and this does not help, nobody will say anything to me?
Okay, I'm willing to play bad guy. I saw what you said about Lucy drawing erotic content about her fellow foster kids, and it really disturbed me. Even though you explained it away, I brought my concerns up to Panda, because even if you didn't mean for the remarks to sound pedofillic, they did. Lucy only has two other adult foster kids in the house with her, everyone else are kids. Just, no. Even if she doesn't do it, it shouldn't have been said in the first place, even as a joke.

I'm sorry you were kicked, but that happens sometimes. Especially if you make people uncomfortable with pedofillic remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back