• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Meet The Fosters - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Woot!

Btw, I've changed up Danielle's personality and Bio from when I originally posted her
Thanks for letting me know, I will def look it over! And I will also give all charas one final review before deciding the final cast.

I kind of want to set a deadline, but idk

I just posted a bio! Give me a look and let me know if it needs to change anything.

Btw, Maxie's mother is bipolar. I didn't explicitly say so, since Maxie doesn't know, but I've researched the illness and am prepared to write about it with sensitivity. Her mom's not a bad person, she just can't care for a kid right now.

I just posted a bio! Give me a look and let me know if it needs to change anything.

Btw, Maxie's mother is bipolar. I didn't explicitly say so, since Maxie doesn't know, but I've researched the illness and am prepared to write about it with sensitivity. Her mom's not a bad person, she just can't care for a kid right now.
I could tell from the description, you wrote it very well!

WHAT HAppENED WHY'D THIS GO SO QUIET!?-…. she types in caps.

8 sign ups so far!

Even if we don’t fill all the roles, we can still play. I might make a few non-Fosters as both PCs and NPCs. I also think it’d be a cool idea to have collective characters that anyone can post for? That’s what happens on TV series, anyway, every episode could be written by a different person and you have to write for pre-made characters.

Thanks for those of you who are into the idea and want to play!

I really like the idea of pre-made characters that we all control.

Maxie's been there for about a month and is engaged in a non-violent protest against the general concept of waking up early on Sundays. Tapping her shoulder is probably a good way to get her conscious, if not out of the house.

I'd really like it if you guys could each tell me how your character would prefer to be woken up. Also, how long has your chara been at the house?

you might wanna wake kass up by yelling at her from across the room XD don't touch her, she might throw a punch

hello yall! <3

i sort of had it in mind that Carter had just joined the house? like, if you look at his bio, it ends with "now he's going to a new house" (this one). if thats a problem just let me know and i can change it! also, he sleeps with his door locked, so the best way to wake him up would be to knock, not come in and shake him awake or anything

Danielle has maybe been there for a week or two, she's pretty new to the house.

As for being woken up, a knock on the door and something polite would work, she's a light sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back