• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary RP(Open&Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Antoine Lenoir
Location - Dorm 14 | Interactions - Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma

As Antoine entered the room the first thing he noted was the subtle line that separated the dorm. He then took note of how it appeared to be more akin to an apartment than a simple dorm room. It was complete with a small kitchen and everything. He peered into one of the rooms to see it had already been occupied. The room had a colorful palette to say the least. Bright colors combined with the cutesy style of the room inclined him to believe he was roomed with a girl. He was surprised they were even allowed to paint their rooms, but he wouldn't tell. His eyes then turned to the pile of plushes that adorned the bed. Within the center was a slightly different plush, it design a bit more...real than the rest. He assumed it was just their favorite one and went about his way, guessing they were asleep or else where.

He made his way to the other bedroom, happy to see it was just as spacious as the other. Well furnished as well. Antoine smiled as he set his bag down on the bed, relieved to finally have the weight off of his back. He rested for but a moment before unpacking. His wardrobe was mostly monochromatic, consisting mostly of black and white with very few colored pieces of clothing. With clothing out of the way, he moved onto personal belongings. Pictures, sentimental artifacts, his violin, and a few other things. Next was something different. Something that certainly would raise some eyebrows if not given the context. Shackles. After inspecting the frame of the bed he would attach them to the strongest point, resting the cuffs on the bed before covering them with the blanket. Antoine would sigh after he did so, hoping this place would solve his biggest problem.
"Uwaaah...." There was a noise as the stuffy in the pile of the others, which looked too real to not be alive or something else special, moved, yawning in what had to be the cutest way Antoine had probably ever heard. It rolled over and shoved its face under the other stuffed animals. The realization would likely hit Antoine that said face was likely that of his partner.

It's clear she was trying very very hard to be cutesy, and that she was doing a decent job.

"Huh?" She looked back turning to Antoine. "Oh! Hello new roommate! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet at orientation." She says, having a cutesy voice, if it weren't already apparent from her yawn. "I was preparing this room with a holo nanoncustomizer. I've clearly marked your side of the room so you can do anything you want with it."

She gets up, she was positively tiny, it's like she were made as some sort of weapon that had been created to look as harmless as possible and the creators went overboard.

"How do people greet each other here? Hugs? Kisses? Some other third thing that's less common?" She asks. "I'm.. What you'd call a transfer student I believe! So I apologize if I'm not fully aware of your customs."

She spoke incredibly fluent english, and her accent didn't match any of the countries where that was the first language of many of the people. In fact, she barely had any accent at all.

Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Rennie) and BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Esmarie)
Character

"Little one don't threat, no need to ask for forgiveness...you have don't nothing wrong. We are all capable of mistakes...the honorable thing is to learn and grow from them.....now if you don't feel to well I'll take this from you....we can have you eat something else later when your stomach has settle and your up for more food.." Ivy spoke softly as she removed the tray of food from Rennie's side. The tall woman came back with a glass of water and set on the table side of the medical bed. Incase the child need it after Esmarie give her the medicine.

~~~

Marina Odeletta Wintergreen☆Student☆Mermaid
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Mitchelle)
Character Sheet
Marina tooked down at the girls feet seeing her shose before looking back at her. "They can be a bit weird to wear....but many of the shoes are rather pretty..." she commented remembering all the pretty shoes she saw at the store she was taken too. "oh your mom works here?....oh that will be nice you can see her any time you like..." she commented.
"Oh I see.....that dose not sound like it will be good...." Marina spoke about the antlers as the whole ordeal sounded painful. Marina giggled "Oh no your okay....I don't mind" she said with a smile "though be good if we try to find our dorms....how do people find anything in this place..." she added.

Antoine Lenoir
Location - Dorm 14 | Interactions Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma
44d9fa8c77990f055ab02be5f96a60b3.jpg

Antoine was initially startled by the sudden strange noise. It only took him a second to realize it was simply a yawn. A cartoonishly cute one at that. As he turned to investigate its source, he was surprised to find the strange plush he had seen on the other's bed before he entered his own room, only it wasn't a plush. It was his roommate. Compared to his large stature, he made her seem even smaller. The more she spoke, the more he realized her entire shtick was to be as cute as possible. The bright colors, the voice, the plush-like appearance. She certainly did a good job at it. Another thing was that she certainly didn't seem to be as normal as the others he had met so far. Holo nanocustomizer, asking how people greet each other, the transfer student comment, and the lack of any sort of accent to pinpoint where she may be from. Putting the one-hundred-and-one questions he had been coming up with, he simply extended a hand, lowering his stance a bit so she could reach.

"A simple handshake will do, madame. Just place your hand in mine, and move it up and down as I do" He said with a smile, his accent heavy as he spoke. His hand, like the rest of him, was large. But unlike his dark and grim appearance, his hand seemed soft and inviting.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interaction(s): Bloody_Death Bloody_Death DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Artie whistled in awe as the three walked into Layton's new dorm.

"This is pretty fancy! I think you've gotta have at LEAST a few feet more than us in here!" Artie had no clue how to measure anything, much less a room without a measuring tool, just as he wasn't aware that all dorms were more or less the same.

"Too bad your roommate isn't here yet. It's like they're all avoiding us!" Artie lowered his voice conspiratorially, glancing towards Helia as Layton went to investigate. With a smile he himself took the opportunity to walk around the perimeter of the common room, sniffing and pushing on the walls as if they'd give way any second to some secret laboratory or cave. Unfortunately nothing that exciting happened.

"This SUCKS! How are we supposed to have a grand adventure if the rooms are all... normal? I mean, I guess it makes sense... Like, if I was gonna build a school I wouldn't put my secret rooms where the students could get to 'em either. Ya think this place has a basement? That's where I'd put my secret lab. I wonder if Antoine had better luck than us?" Rubbing his nose, Artie came up behind Layton.

"You pick a room yet?"

Second Day of School
Sunny
7:00 A.M.
Class starts at 8:20

If it weren't thanks to the soundproofing of the dorm rooms, the sound of alarm clocks set by any of the students would like be filling the halls. If not even heard from the outside of the dorm building, Dax had long since taken care of the issue. Even though it was only the second day of school for some of the students it would feel like they'd been there for days and for others it'd still be akin to their first day. The sun, a bright orange-pink color as it rose slowly into the sky. It was currently only seven, but the days would be full of learning and if the students were smart, they'd wake up early enough to get some breakfast before class, whether it be them making it or them going to the cafeteria!

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Room|Showering
He glanced over at his clock, he'd already shut the alarm off before it could ring. After all...it had been another restless night. He sighed before standing up from his bed and stretching, "Second day of school....well I've survived the first day at least." He grabbed a simple black tee, underwear, socks, and blue jeans before heading for the bathroom. After how much he had sweated thanks to a nightmare, he felt the need to bathe once again.

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Bay|Open
Esmarie yawned, stretching as the rays of sun peeked into the window at her. She had stayed with Rennie in the medic office as usual, but she had been so exhausted it seemed that she hadn't even made it to one of the beds. On the side of her face was an imprint from the top of her table. Her unevenly stacked books made lines along her cheek. On top of her hair being somewhat disheveled, she looked rather hilarious. "Been a while since I've slept that deeply. Maybe I should sleep at my desk more often."
Mention: Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Outer Forest|Open
Launet had already awoken about an hour ago, going on a run. Her long hair was tied up in a ponytail so it wouldn't be in her way. She sighed softly as she came to a halt. Being in nature was something she felt comfortable with, and never would she get lost in nature. But put her in a complex building...and well she would likely get lost turning one corner. She still had a variety of doubts about being here, but Dax had promised this would be good for her. That was the whole point of the academy, to work on control. She glanced over noticing a couple of fawns heading her way, one had blood on it and she frowned, "Are you hurt young one? No, it's not you is it..." They rubbed against her legs, "Lead me to your mother, I'll have to be quick though...can't be late to class." She said with a soft smile, she wasn't sure how much time she had been running but she knew it was likely getting closer for the first class to start and she was in the outer forest. She followed the fawns and found their mother had been wounded by a wolf or bobcat. She seemed nervous and Launet held up her hands, kneeling down on the ground, "I know you don't understand my words, but I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help and then be on my way." She reached out gently touching the doe and watched as the wounds healed, it didn't take long for the mother to be back on her feet and darting off with her babies. She smiled before standing had headed back to the point she had crossed to get to the outer section of the academy.

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Dorm(Kitchen)|Open
She hummed softly as she worked on cooking eggs, bacon, and toast. It had been a while since she had used a proper stove, but her brain still remembered things. "So hoping to impress your roommate?" She shook her head as her water feline companion watched from the table. "No, I don't even know what he likes and it's not as if we have properly introduced ourselves. But if he likes breakfast then there is plenty for him to eat, if not then I'll be over-stuffed for class." Mern chuckled, "Sure you aren't trying to curry favor?" She turned to him, "No! Besides I don't want to come off as pushy, now go away!" Mern chuckled once more before vanishing. To this day Mern always reminded her of the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland, helpful one moment mischievous the next, but always a mystery. Perhaps he had read the book at some point and adopted the idea to be like that. She shook her head, "Geez...I don't even know if my room mate even made it to the dorm last night..."
Mention: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Dorm|Open
Kyrin was still trying to process the fact he had, at last, found one of his siblings! After so much desperate searching, the moment he finally gave up was the moment one of them appeared. But she didn't remember him, it didn't surprise him though, she was one of the younger swords. He had simply been laying on the couch all night, unable to sleep. Now he wanted to be hopeful to find the others but knew it would likely be foolish. He'd just have to get Catalina to trust him again, that way they could bond once more. "How do I do this without coming off as an overbearing brother though..." He sighed, "Give her space, but still take chances to hang out with her and get to know her?"

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
Helina was still in bed, she had been resting rather well after she had finished setting out plans for her class, even though it was simply an elective. She yawned slightly, before sitting up in bed. "I don't really need to get up, but just to make sure I have everything ready." She got dressed and headed to check on her daughter but didn't wake her up yet. She then went to start making something to eat, even if it was simple it would still be a healthy and fulfilling meal!
Mention: Texangamer Texangamer

Finn|14|King Cobra Shifter|Dorm Room|Open
Finn was still sleeping, he felt extremely exhausted. After his travels and not having the chance to rest fully, he had shifted to his snake form in the room and found that the room adjust to his true size. The space of the room changed to what he needed but not seeming to bother anything else. It had intrigued him at the time, but not enough for him to bother to ask anyone about it. For now, though he peacefully slept without a care in the world, dreaming of his old companion and their woods.​

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️
INTERACTION: asphodelus asphodelus (mention)

The half demon had woken up earlier then her alarm that morning as her own nerves kicked in. She had never been to a public school and especially not a academy. So she was doing anything to distract herself from the nervous pang of nausea in her stomach. She hadn't known if her room mate Ayelet had returned to the dorm quite yet. So by 7am she knocked on their rooms door to see if they were there and if they wanted to walk to classes together. Ayelet's situation within it self was pretty confusing as well she wondered if he learned anything about it. But for now she wouldn't bother them about it as it was a basic right they had privacy. She leaves the dorm and grabs a apple from the kitchen.

📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: open

At 7am, Hyacinth woke up to the sound of his alarm blaring in his ears. The warlock sleepily moved his hand over to the alarm, turning it off. He moved his blankets off of him and went to get ready for classes. A little surprised to not see his roommate out, yet he left a note for artioshi. He grabbed a small snack from his bag and left the dorm, making sure to shut the door behind him. He had a grasp on his bag. He was surprised he hadn't yawned considering he stayed up late experimenting the previous night. However, this wasn't like a human school where you had to be awake by 5:30, so Hyacinth got more sleep then he usually managed. He started down the hall heading towards classes, heading past dorms 3, 2 and 1.

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

Helia had a bit more of a routine set up for herself. At 6:30 AM she woke up to the sound of her alarm. She slowly gets up and turns it off, removing herself from her bed to get ready for the school day, leaving her room with a bag, she heads into the mini kitchen in the dorm. She starts cooking some bacon and eggs for her and her roommate. By the time she's finished, it's 7 AM and she has the plates ready and sets them on the dining table. She walks over to Artie's door and knocks. She yells through the door.

"Come on Artie! Breakfast is ready and class starts in about a hour and twenty minutes!"

Before leaving and sitting at the table to enjoy her own plate of food. Before she heads out for class.

Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: @

Lodestone spent their first night at the academy restless as always. Not from any fears or worries, it was just something about how they were made. Needless to say, Lodestone woke up well before their alarm. One would think they would be a good roommate and fix breakfast or being a nerd would try and get to class early but no the morning was a struggle.

Through a groggy haze Lodestone prepared themselves finally ready to set off about the time their roommate had started to stir. The next morning would be easier as they got used to moving in the new area but for now, she ran into the door to her room with a loud thud. It didn’t hurt at all given the concerning noise that came from it and if one hadn’t heard it would be none the wiser since lodestone exited prim and proper as always.

She glanced at a clock to see if it would be better to wait for Alcuris to walk with him to class or if it would be better to head out now to get to class early.

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| Vivienne and esmarie
IMG_1933.png
Rennie had just woke up as she was panting from a nightmare she had looked around as she had noticed one of the nurses had sleep at the desk she just giggled a little she was afraid that her brother will come for her she just closed her eyes a little as she sat up she only had been here for a day and still she couldn't even sleep without a nightmare she just sighed as she looked up at the nurse" when do you think i can go start school i now I'm still healing but i just wonder" she say

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina

1691638902137.png
Maxine had been asleep as she moaned as she didn't want to go to school she was still afraid about meeting friends she wasn't really good at making friends she just yawned as she heard her door opening she just grabbed her blanket and put over her head she didn't want to wake up just yet she just yawned she was hungry but she wanted to stay in bed but knew she had to get up soon she just sighed she just rubbed her eyes she open the door and went to where her mum was making food she just rubbed her eyes" mum what you making" she asked sleepily BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

The sound of Helia's voice so suddenly at his door startled Artie from a troublesome sleep. He shot up like his bed had just caught fire, moving to get up only for his feet to get tangled in the sheets and come crashing down all in one instance.

"Owww..." A low moan was his only response to her. He rubbed his head, wincing as it throbbed.

"Whassa-?" Artie meant to ask what she'd said, but it only came out as that. He hadn't slept nearly at all that night, despite his seemingly comfortable demeanor towards the change of scenery since he'd left home for the first time. The distance from his pack- his family- weighed heavily on his mind. He'd only been able to sleep for two hours before Helia came announcing that it was time to get up.

Picking himself up awkwardly off of the floor, desperately trying to rub the tiredness from his eyes, he stumbled out of his room and was immediately hit with the smell of food. It seemed to do the trick.

"You made breakfast!"
Rejoicing in his roommates thoughtfulness, Artie made himself comfortable at the table before almost immediately scarfing down the whole plate. Admittedly his manners weren't great at the best of times, and by the time he had gotten and finished a second plate the table was covered with bits of egg that had dropped.

"I'll, uh, clean that up," He offered sheepishly before going into a usual tangent, "It's so unfair that school's already starting. I mean, we didn't even get to explore the grounds, really. What's up with that? We should have an annual skip class day, and I vote that day as today. What do you think? It'd be more effective if we got lots of people to sign in on that. I'm gonna start a petition!"

Artie hopped up, all previous signs of exhaustion gone, to retrieve a piece of paper from his bag that was thrown carelessly in the corner of his room. He returned to the table with a pen as well, and scribbled OFFICIAL SKIP CLASS DAY IS TODAY! before signing his name just below it. He slid the paper over to Helia, offering her the pen.

"After this I'm gonna get Antoine and Layton to sign, then go around to the other students. Pretty good idea, huh?" Artie leaned back in his chair proudly, happy he could contribute such a wonderful idea on his first day of school. This couldn't go wrong!

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Room|Lodestone
He had just gotten done with his shower when he heard a thudding noise, "Breaking things so early in the morning?" He whispered as he got dressed before heading out of the room. "You okay? I heard a pretty loud thudding noise moments ago?" He said as he tugged his shirt down the rest of the way.
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Bay|Rennie
Esmarie turned when she heard Rennie's voice and she smiled, "Well good morning to you as well. Starting school? hm...I'd say once you feel you are more stable. Would hate to send you to class and you accidentally set something on fire from someone scaring you just from walking up behind you. And before you go thinking I am making a jab at you, I assure you I'm not." She moved over to Rennie's side, "Do you feel like trying to eat a light breakfast?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Outside Dorm Building|Open
Launet waded through the waters, enjoying the swim for a moment. Water had always made her feel more calm. Of course, depending on the time was if she was going to be able to enjoy a quick shower. She had been taught how to use a shower at least. More often than not she just used rivers to bathe in. She sighed softly as she made it to the edge of the bank and climbed up it with ease. She stretched out her muscles before heading towards the dorms, water dripping from her body, she took her hair down once she reached the dorms and paused just outside the doors to wring out her hair and clothes the best she could.

Helina smiled, "Pancakes with berries and your choice of syrup or jam. My personal favorite is a little bit of butter with some Blueberry jam on top. Most of the syrups are too sweet for my taste. Oh, and there is some toast if you would like." She said as she worked on finishing up the rest of the pancakes.
Texangamer Texangamer

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (mention) Raku Raku (mention)

Helia listened his tangent about skipping the school day. However, she did notice that before he started eating breakfast how tired he seemed. Most signs of sleep deprivation have disappeared. He'd finished eating and started talking about a petition to skip the school day, but she wasn't concerned about that as she was about his lack of sleep the previous night. She could still see eye bags under his eyes. She put down the paper

"Artie, how much sleep did you get last night? Why didn't you sleep much last night? Did you lose track of time? Or were you home sick? Do you have insomnia?"

There was a list of reasons why he could've not slept the previous night.

"After classes you should get some rest. And before there are any objections at all, 2 hours minimum before we explore the campus or there will not be any exploration to be done. If you are up for it, you can take a 30 minute power nap in your room, considering we still have some time, but that's if you are still capable of falling asleep. Regardless, you need rest."

She then went back to comment on his skip the school day petition. Her reply was:

"Artie, I'm not signing it because I actually don't mind school. Can't say the same for Antonie or Layton... but I do encourage you since you'll be learning stuff that could benefit you later. It's not a human school after all."

Not that human school didn't have benefits. There just wasn't much benefits for someone supernatural.

Last edited:
Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina
8DE64A09-707D-42E9-88B0-30426A7E5A29.png
Maxine just looked at her mum as she saw the pancakes with bacon”you made my favorite mum” she say smiling at her Mother she just looked at the jams and the syrup “can I have strawberry jam and a little bit of syrup” she asked her mum as she yawned she was excited to wear her new shoes

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| esmarie
4BC2A690-252F-4507-B541-85AA8D1ECD93.png
Rennie just looked at the nurse as a question had been bothering her” can I ask something when I finish school like the year is up where do I go I mean I don’t have a family they abandoned me and I can’t go back to him since he abusive where do I stay” she asked her she was asked about food “ I can try I am pretty hungry yeah I don’t want to hurt anyone with my power or burn a building or something “ she say

Skylar |15|Lioness shifter|Outside Dorm Building|Laurent
A8A573DC-E7EB-41E6-B338-F5FA1FBE6657.jpeg
Skylar had woken up a little bit ago she didn’t know where her roommate hade gone she just looked at herself with the baggy clothes she had on she wanted to try som girl clothes but she didn’t have any she just walked out of the room and outside the dorm she wanted some fresh air”oh hi” she say she was the only one that knew she was a girl she just sighed” did you went for a swim” she asked BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Malcolm Willems|16|Werewolf

Malcom woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. If he didn’t know any better, he would of thought that he was back at home. But alas, when he opened his eyes he was in his dorm room. He got up from his bed and headed to the the bathroom to clean himself up a little. He looked in the mirror, sighing at his own reflection. “I shouldn’t get so introspective this early. Especially when it’s the first day.” He thought to himself. He then exited the bathroom and into the kitchen, albeit still half asleep. “Morning. I’m sorry we couldn’t introduce ourselves earlier. Since you were…asleep when I entered the dorm.” He then sat down on one of the dining table’s chairs. “The name’s Malcolm Willems. Nice to meet ya.” He said with a slightly awkward smile. “So what’s for breakfast? Smells good.”

Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Damien Wells|32|Whisperer|Mortal Studies Teacher

Damien‘a alarm woke him up to start the day. He began to start his workout regimen before taking a shower and getting dressed. He checked the time on his watch.
“I‘ve got some time to kill. Might as well treat myself to an actual meal.” He then started to make himself some pancakes while checking this month’s schedule at the same time.​

Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

“Good morning Alcuris, I’m fine I just had a bit of trouble with the door. Did you want to head to class together? I was planning on leaving soon but if you don’t want to that’s fine,” she said glancing at the clock again.

It was polite to ask so Lodestone did to try and be a good roommate while not pressuring him. If Alcuris had planned to meet up with his sister they didn’t want to be a third wheel. Maybe he was just going to skip class since everyone’s emotions still might be running high from orientation yesterday.

Alcuris chuckled, "Door troubles, I hate that, when it happens, you go to open it and are moving too fast so you face plant." He sighed as Lode mentioned class, "Yeah, I guess that is a thing that's needed...well more so I better show up for class otherwise my sister will kick my butt. Still not sure if I'm ready for this, but they say if you fall off a horse, get back on and try again... I suppose that is sort of like this...but instead of getting bruised up by a horse...I'm going to be smothered in a whole lot of teen angst..." He ran a hand through his hair, "At least if you see me dart out of class or jump out a window, you'll know why. Shall we go, I mean we still have a bit of time, but I think arriving early will be good for me to prepare mentally..."

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Bay|Rennie
Esmarie bit her lip as Rennie asked where she could stay once the school year was done. She thought on it for a moment, before deciding to test Rennie's possible trust in her. "What if you stayed with me and my younger brother? I'm sure by the time the first year of school is done for you, both of you will have a better grasp on your powers and won't accidentally hurt each other. But if that's not the case then, you can stay with me and Alcuris can, can always stay somewhere else. He's a big boy and well he does like being alone for the most part. How would that sound to you as a possible idea? Of course, you wouldn't need to decide right away, only after you feel more comfortable."
Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Outside Dorm Building|Skylar
Launet smiled at Skylar, "Hello, and yes something like that. More so I went on a run in the outer forest, then came across a wounded doe and healed her so her two fawns would grow up to be big strong deer later in the future. So instead of using one of the paths to get back to this side, I decided a swim to cool down was a delightful idea. Though I didn't think about having to walk through the dorm building soaking wet..." She said with a small blush.
Texangamer Texangamer

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Dorm|Malcom
April turned to look at her roommate, "Good morning!!! I hope you don't mind, it's been a while since I last used an actual stove, the eggs got a little on the crispy side! It doesn't help I had a slight distraction..." She placed a plate down in front of him that had a decent amount of bacon, a couple of eggs, and toast. "If you don't like something, just let me know and I can fix it next time. Also, if there is anything you would like to try...just give me the recipe and I'll do what I can." She paused for a moment, "Oh and my name is April...if I come off a bit...hmm...hyper or not giving you enough space, just let me know. I'm still trying to adjust to this world and I'm honestly just happy for the chance to live normally and make friends!" She said with a wide grin. "Oh, and I promise if you hear me talking, I swear I'm not talking to myself like a crazy person! Wait no...that's something a crazy person would say isn't it? Well, either way, I'm not crazy, I'm simply talking to my water companions! I'm a Water Spirit Contractor." She took in a deep breath after blurting out everything, a smile still on her face. But mentally she hoped she wasn't scaring the person she was supposed to be living with for the next year.
JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

"Of course, I made your favorite, it's your first official day of school, and that means only the best of breakfasts will suffice." She put the requested jam and syrup on the pancakes, "Let me know if you need more. I'll make them for you, you still have plenty of time before class starts. And I might have gone a bit overboard with making the pancake batter." Helina said with a slight chuckle.
Texangamer Texangamer

Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

It was more just forgetting to open the door itself since she was unuse to them but lodestone tried to keep his chuckling in good stride since he wasn’t laughing at her. Lodestone already was set for the journey to class so she moved to wait by the door to the hallway as they spoke. This one she would remember to open for them so they could head out.

“I’m sure your sister will be happy by your effort?” Lodestone ventured since it seemed he was joking about physical violence between them which wasn’t healthy. Surely it was just an expression he was using,” The teachers are likely aware of your situation so you should be able to be excused rather than having to leave via the window.”

Hopefully all their classes were on the first floor just in case…

Antoine Lenoir | Lycanthrope
Location - Dorm 14 to Hall | Interactions - DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

antoine.jpg

Antoine was typically an early riser. Usually about half an hour before sunrise. When he awoke, he was surprised to find his bedding not too tossed up. He must've had a fairly calm night. After releasing his wrists from the shackles, he rose to get dressed and ready for the day ahead of him. It had been a long time since Antoine had been in a proper classroom. Years of homeschooling made that the thought of having classmates seem foreign and strange. But he was quite excited for it. He quite missed the social interaction as well. After so long of it just being he and his father, his people skills had seemed to have dwindled. Antoine dressed in his usual garb; a dark gray turtleneck and a pair of black sweatpants. As he approached his mirror he flicked a few strands of dark fur off of his face and neck, knowing there would be plenty more of them on his bed. Antoine took it as a reminder to put a cover bedsheet over the bed to keep the shedding to a minimum. He could only hope the washing machines could handle the amount of fur from the several werewolves present.

Tossing a few basic schooling supplies in his satchel, he felt ready enough to begin the day. He made his way to the hallway, his tired yet happy expression plastered across his face. He looked to the door beside his, seeing the number thirteen on it. He had almost forgotten that he was neighbors with Helia and Artie. He stepped to it, raising a hand before knocking a few times, hearing their idle chatter through the door being his clue to them being awake.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Raku Raku

"Hmm?" Artie glanced up at her, suddenly guarded and a bit surprised. How had she come to that conclusion? Was it obvious?

He opened his mouth to deny the accusation, but stopped for a moment when she threatened to take away his exploring privileges. It was a habit to listen when given, or more accurately threatened with, commands.

"You can't take away my exploring," He began indignantly, "That's like taking away a bat's wings or... or one of your books! Werewolves were meant to explore!" He looked at her seriously, pursing his lips and slowly retrieving the paper, before relenting under her gaze.

"I ain't ever been away from my pack... It isn't a big deal or anything! I mean, one time I stayed up for three days straight before I crashed. It was a bet with my brother. 'Course I won, but-" The sudden knock at the door jolted Artie from his explanation.

"It's Antoine!" It was as obvious to him as the fact that it was morning. His chair scraped across the floor and nearly toppled over in his excitement to escape the conversation. Admitting his lack of sleep might as well have been as bad as admitting his fear of transforming. It showed a weakness he wasn't ready to delve into.

Swinging the door open, Artie met his new friend with a smile that might've been a bit too eager.

"Antoine! You came at a good time, I was just telling Helia about this really awesome idea I just had. With this baby," Artie shoved the sheet of paper at him proudly, "we can skip classes today and explore the grounds! After I sleep for a bit." The last part was hidden under his breath.

"All you gotta do is sign, and then we can get Layton afterwards. Cool, huh?"

Layton Esmond
00752b02d6f74d4b6d77eee588abff41.jpg

Mentions: Marina ( AquaMarie AquaMarie )

Interactions: None
Mornings. Mornings mornings mornings mornings. He hated mornings!? What kind of sick bastard decided that school started at 8 am? The school headmaster obviously. But that didn't mean he couldn't be mad! He only got like 8 hours of sleep last night! Sure...that's a normal amount. For a human! He needs at least 12! He was going to die at this rate. Not really though. Demons don't actually need as much sleep as humans. He was just lazy! If he was to be one of the great deadly sins, he'd be sloth for real.

He groaned as the alarm he set began ringing at 7 on the dot. The poor clock was picked up with the demon's telekinesis and thrown against the wall. This wouldn't be the first time a poor clock has been sacrificed to the young demon's crankiness. But the sound of the shatter seemed to wake him up. "Not again...sorry clock number 24." With a small sigh, he used the same power that murdered this clock to now collect the pieces littered all over the ground and properly dispose of them. "I really need to stop wrecking clocks."

He finally sat up and stretched out. Letting out a yawn as his tail flicked dorm side to side. Drowsily rubbing his eyes as he stepped out of his room and went towards the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. Only in there for a few short minutes before stepping back out. White hair was still in disarray and sticking out all over the place but Layton didn't seem to mind in the least. Making his way over to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast. They didn't have much, but at least they were nice enough to stock their fridges with some food. A simple bowl of egg over rice. It was easy and quick to make! Though...he had wondered if his roommate liked them. He barely got to see her yesterday. Only able to exchange names with the Marina.

If he wanted to be friends, then he had to start being nicer. Start trying to... socialize. Gross. He made another bowl of food. Sitting it on the other side of the table before taking his seat and enjoying a peaceful breakfast. Where he continued to nod off and almost fell asleep while eating!! That would be embarrassing. He hoped Marina came out before he left. If not he might just have to write a note telling her that this was her breakfast.

Zaahir Hakimi
F26CA8FA-25EB-46E1-8593-1CDFF3235A35.jpeg

Mentions: None

Interactions: Open
Another new day. He wasn't the most fond of mornings. If he was back as his bratty teenage self he might even throw a fit at the early wake-up time. He was up at 6 to actually start getting himself ready. Eating breakfast, fixing his hair, and making sure he had the perfect outfit for the first full day of school. He had to make a great first impression, right? He never really counted the first day as an official day. With the opening ceremony the class that followed after felt more like open houses than anything. Where all they really did was help students get to their classes.

And within an hour, while most students were getting up he was heading out for the morning. Someone had to take care of the creatures in the stable every morning. And as the one teaching that class, it was up to him. Not that he minded. He loved taking care of those adorable things. They were like his children! As he walked, he took a moment to stop and look at the dorms as they walked passed. The quiet building during the times when school was out, was now bustling with new students eager to start their time here. He's already met one very interesting student, he wondered what other types of people ended up joining this year.

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Raku Raku

"So it is homesickness! --"

She was going to say more to help him out with the fact he was never away from his pack, expressing her concern about going three days straight with sleep before, in the past, considering he was somehow convinced, admitting that would help,make her feel better. There was a knock at the door, in which case Artie was able to recognize as Antoine, so she followed him and said. She let Artie speak and first felt triumphant when he had to admit he'd sleep later under his breath. She didn't need enhanced hearing to know what it was based on the fact he was trying to hide it alone.

"Good morning Antoine! How's the morning been? Did you ever meet your roommate? Also, sleepy head over here is trying to get everyone to skip the school day."

She then then heads off, giving a gesture for Antoine to come inside. There was still some bacon left...well, because she managed to hide a little bit from her hungry wolf of a roommate. She asks Antoine

"You are also a werewolf, right? Artie is expressing homesickness from being away from his pack do you think you can help him with that?"

📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Hyacinth had left the Dorm Hall. In a attempt to try and find where the classes were going to be located or a map, the sleepy warlock had instead located the stables outside the dorms. His first thought was something along the line of wishing he'd gotten more sleep the previous night, but he did decide to near the animals a little bit more. He liked animals, and also found their behaviors fascinating, though nothing like the magic he was eager to study. It did make him wish he had an animal companion. Maybe one day though. When he saw more of the animals, he also saw someone with blue hair and bunny ears taking care of them.

'Is that a teacher or someone specifically hired to do this?'

Though it could also be neither, Hyacinth automatically assumed him to be a grown adult. He says a awkward

"Good morning?"

Last edited:

Zaahir Hakimi

Interactions: Hyacinth ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
He only watched the bustling dorms for a quick moment before continuing on his way to the stables. Humming idly as he brushed through the fur on his ears with his hands. Once he arrived at the stable his smile grew. Greeting all of the different animals as he went to the food storage to get the food. There wasn't one universal food all animals enjoying. So he usually had to let them out in groups to make sure no one ate something they shouldn't.

He put the food in the bins and let the first group of creatures out. Watching them eagerly make their way to the feeding bins. Though, at the sound of someone else his ears immediately perked up. Looking back towards the entrance of the stable to spot a student of all people here. He glanced back to make sure the animals were still eating before walking towards the student who greeted him.

"Good morning, dear. I didn't expect any students to show up today. Usually you're all rushing about getting ready for the first day." He gave a small laugh before putting a hand on his hip. "I'm Zaahir Hakimi. The professor for Supernatural studies and the supervisor for creature riding. Hence why I'm here. If the animals are in a good mood, we all get to be in a good mood." He spoke with a chuckle before grinning down at the new student. "What about you? Any reason why you're here? Or did you just want to meet everyone early?"

📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"I was working on locating the classrooms or looking for a map. Then I ended up here. I didn't know the school had stables."

Hyacinth also wasn't expecting the supernatural studies teacher to be taking care of said animals, but since he supervised creature riding, it made sense to him. Though the knowledge of Zaahir being the professor for supernatural studies did wake him up a bit and made him want to ask several dozen questions. He decided not to because it was probably too early for that and he'd be learning those things in supernatural studies maybe. Understanding other supernatural creatures would be crucial to Hyacinth learning an outright understanding of magic and all its complexities, even if he knows it's going to take time. However, it was quite unfortunate Hyacinth isn't in creature riding. He introduced himself.

"My name's Hyacinth Marsh. I didn't know students rushed out so early in the morning though. It's 7 and classes start at 8:20 if I remember correctly?"

It was different from his experiences at a human school. It was a good kind of different.​

"You would think so, but sometimes she can be my worst enemy, other than myself." The perk to being an emopire was the fact he didn't have to feed on a regular basis like most blood vampires. Emotions were a very commonplace thing and he could simply feed off of them from the air itself. Though it wasn't as fulfilling it wouldn't lead to any risks. "You might also have a point there...besides, jumping from buildings has never been something I find enjoyable. Despite having had to do it multiple times. It's like those superhero landings in the movies. They look really cool, but it sucks!!! The landing hurts like hell! Almost like you tried punching an unbreakable wall with your entire body." He said as he opened the door and stepped out into the hall, "I do not recommend trying it...ever...Cool, but not worth it!"

Dax Maron|Headmaster|Unknown|Ancient Dragon|Office-->Library|Open
Dax sighed as he stared at the papers saying that one of his students was withdrawing for personal reasons and the safety of the academy. He really hated when this happened, especially to one of the more unique students, but he had also been informed that he would be receiving a few late transfers as well. Now whether they actually arrived was to be seen. "Really hope this year goes by smoothly." He muttered before standing and heading out of his office. He was unsure of when the newer students would arrive which meant, high alert.
Small Mention: asphodelus asphodelus

Zaahir Hakimi

Interactions: Hyacinth ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
"Well, now you do know! The stable is open for all students to visit. Regardless if you take the elective or not. You just won't be able to ride them if you're not taking the class. I'm usually the only one here in the mornings though. So it's nice to have some company. The classrooms are on the other side of campus though. If you don't mind waiting for me to finish I'll be able to take you there if you want." He explained, but when he noticed how the other student seemed to lighten up a bit after his introduction, it made him curious about which part was able to catch his attention.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Hyacinth. I hope to see you around campus more often. Even if you're not in creature riding, everyone has to take supernatural studies, so there's no avoiding me~" He hummed teasingly before crossing his arms. "That's right. 8:20 on the dot. And I'm not sure about the rest of the year, but for the first week, students tend to leave their dorms very early. Probably because they're excited. After the first month or so I usually don't see most people coming out till 7:45." It may be different this year though. Who knows! That's just what he noticed, but his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the creatures getting a bit restless behind him. "Ah- Excuse me for a moment. Need to let the next group out before they start crying." He chuckled as he turned back towards the feeding bins. Guiding the first group of animals back to their individual stalls before setting out the second type of food and letting the other animals out to eat.

"Do you want to mingle with some of them? They tend to be tamer after they eat. So, I'm sure they'll be happy to meet you now that they've had breakfast. The pegasi and hippogriffs are the friendliest with strangers. The dragons and griffins tend to be a bit more on guard around unfamiliar people. They might growl a bit at you but don't worry. They're all trained not to lash out at kids. And I'll be right here as well." He reassured. He had just put the griffins and hippogriffs away and just let out the pegasi. Leaving the last group after that to be the dragons.

📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (mention)

"Not that I'd ever want to avoid a teacher. I find stuff about supernatural and magic generally interesting though."

Hyacinth replies to his comment it wasn't serious, it's just he also wouldn't avoid a teacher even if he wanted to, especially when they taught an interesting subject like super natural studies and Zaahir didn't seem like a bad guy. He follows Zaahir and watches him feed the animals with interest. Maybe Hyacinth should visit the stalls more often. Surely it wouldn't be that surprising if he did. Hyacinth was too worried about the school's dragons and griffins because he could figure they wouldn't let students anywhere near them if they weren't trained properly to do so. So their growls didn't bother him that much, though they probably would have if they were wild.

"Dragons and Griffins are territorial good to know."

But Maxwood's dean didn't seem territorial? Perhaps that was just an ancient dragon thing though. Or maybe there are different kinds of dragons and habits like that differ? Nevermind, Hyacinth should stop asking himself these questions before he accidentally asks them out loud. He watches as he lets the Pegasus out in awe. Hyacinth didn't know if he should pet it because he wasn't aware if they had any sensitive spots.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back