• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary RP(Open&Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Antoine Lenoir
Location - Dorm 13 | Interactions - Pipsqueak Pipsqueak DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
antoine.jpg

Antoine was a bit surprised to here the sudden burst of excitement from Artie from within the room, as well as his correct assumption as to who was at the door. As Artie practically ripped the door open to greet him, Antoine would show his fanged smile as he looked down to the two. The sudden burst of information was a bit overwhelming given how early it was, but Antoine did well to absorb what he could. A "Skip School" petition, an invitation in as well as an invitation to explore, breakfast and homesickness. Although he wasn't exactly a werewolf, he could sympathize with Artie's situation. Despite not really being in a pack of sorts, Antoine had a very tight bond with his family as well. Besides the friends he had made thus far, family was all he had.

"Je suis désolé, mon ami, but I am actually quite excited for class. I haven't been in a proper classroom in years. I quite miss it. But about your...pack? While I'm not exactly a werewolf, I do suppose I'm close enough, eh? Plus I'm sure there are others! We can make our own pack. Hopefully it will relieve some heartache, mon ami." he told Artie, resting his hand on his shoulder while looking down at him, smiling softly with his tired eyes closed. His focus would then return to Helia, stepping through the dorm's doorway. "Surprisingly rested, actually. My sleep isn't usually very fulfilling due to the shifting. I do hope the teachers here can help with that." he replied to her, rubbing the back of his neck, only to find a few more strands of dark fur that had been causing the uncomfortable itch around his shirt collar.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: Raku Raku DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Artie shot Helia an annoyed glance before stepping aside to let Antoine in. Despite his outward discretion, he felt an overwhelming and sudden love for his roommate. He hadn't expected to be on the end of such worry, and though it was a bit embarrassing, he secretly reveled in the attention and concern.

"It's really not a big deal," He began, shifting awkwardly from foot to foot, "I'm sure there's plenty of cool people here having the same problem! I mean, homesick schmomestick. 'Sides, like he said," Artie turned to Helia, "He doesn't really have a pack. We're two totally different kinds of werewolves! He transforms every night the moon is out, I only do on full moons. My family is considered my pack until I settle down with someone, and... well, I can't speak for the guy, but you totally get it, right?! Seriously, I'm completely fine! I should probably go and find Layton anyways. Later dudes!"

Artie shot his friends a peace sign before letting himself out. As soon as the door was shut, he let out a sigh of relief. Although the sentiment was appreciated, he couldn't get over the hurtle of talking about his problems. He couldn't- wouldn't- put his problems on them. Not his only friends.

Rubbing his eyes in a poor attempt to get rid of the purple bags under them, Artie wracked his brain , trying to remember what dorm his little friend was in.

It wasn't hard, really. Once he got the scent of someone specific, he could pretty much track anyone.

"Laytooooon!" He called out excitedly, once again focused on his petition.

"It's Artie! Are ya in there?!"

‘Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina

8FD8D5D8-AAFB-453C-B06F-244EC05B1B22.png
Maxine just looked at the pancakes and her mother she had always loved eating pancakes if she wanted she would eat it everyday she just giggled” yeah it’s my favorite thank you mum for making me some pancakes I’m still nervous about school though” she say as she stuffed some pancakes in her mouth“ how much did you make for the pancakes batter” she say as she didn’t even know what to wear” oh what am i going to wear” she say just looked at her mother

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| esmarie

57384E0D-1DA8-4AA0-8EBC-32C7775E9989.png

Reenvíe just looked at her as she bites on her lip as she nodded” i can stay with really” she say as she looked at her she had smiled” do you think your brother would be okay with it” she asked as she felt hungry” I want to i have no one else i don’t have anywhere else to go” she say as she smiled looking away“ can we go eat something I’m hungry what are classes like” she asked

Skylar |15|Lioness shifter|Outside Dorm Building|Laurent
F387E7FE-2DF0-4A04-9F6D-48A79D97FF2E.jpeg
Skylar just looked at her as she smiled she was the only friend“ well let’s to let go get you dried off” she say” do you like animals” she say as she looked at her as she bites her lip” i hope you don’t mind wearing guy clothes i just afraid mother and father will find me and take me back i want to become a girl i just don’t know even where to start” she say” sorry you didn’t need to know that “ well your run sounds refreshing” she say as she bites her lip trying her best not to do something stupid​

(hopefully, I can get a notification on everything about this RP I resubscribed to all over it... >-> This place made me miss so much)

Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: none
Mentioned: Texangamer Texangamer (Mitchelle)
Character
Vivienne had awoken a bit later than she was accustomed to. Having returned to her home a bit late from having stayed to help Esmarie with Rennie. The tall Elven woman got ready for the day and headed to the kitchen preparing breakfast for two people something she was accustomed to always doing as it had been her and her daughter for many years. Placing the two plates down she walked over to what was once her daughter's room and gave a simple knock before opening the door. "Mitchelle sweet pea...time to awaken my..." she stopped mid-sentence as he eyes lay upon an empty bed. The elven woman had forgotten that her daughter had wanted to try out her first night in the student dorms. The woman left her daughter's room and closed the door behind her. Heading back to the kitchen she wrapped up the breakfast she had made for her daughter, maybe she would have it for lunch. Eating her breakfast the woman packed her bag and left her apartment heading over to the medic bay.

~~~
Mayumi Kitsui☆Shifting Teacher☆Kitsune
Interaction:
none
Mentioned: none
Character Sheet
Mayumi was up early as she always tended to be. A nice brisk run in the forest to get her blood flowing. A shower, getting dressed, and then a quick breakfast, and out the door she went. Dressed in one of her favorite dresses the Kitsune headed to her classroom. The hallways were a bit quiet as she could imagine that most of the poor students might be having a bit of trouble with having to wake up early. The Kitsune continued down the hall heading to her classroom, though she was not teaching today she figured she would get her classroom ready.

~~~
Marina Odeletta Wintergreen☆Student☆Mermaid
Interaction: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Layton)
Mentioned: Layton Esmond
Character Sheet
A loud screaming noise woke Marina up with a gasp, sitting up she looked around her surroundings with a confused look. It did not seem familiar to her at first. Yes, it was not her normal underwater surroundings, but this was not the room she remembered falling asleep in. Moving around created a small splash as she soon quickly noticed that she was inside of a tub. The young girl had some how ended up in her bathroom. Climbing out, she floped on to the ground, now having to dry up her tail and herself on the ground. It took her some time that morning as she managed to dry herself off. Heading to her room she got dressed for the day. Slowly she walked out of her room feeling a bit nervious about her roommate as she didn't interact much with him more then a quick exchange of names. He seemed tired and not wanting to speak much so she decided to leave him be. Leaving her room she was hit with a new smell curious to what the smell was she walked towards the small kitchen. At the table she saw what was making that sent a bowl of something small and white along with a yellow substance on top. At the table as well sat a sleeping Layton, she giggled seeing that he fell asleep eating. She reached out and gently shook his shoulder. "...the night is over...you need to awaken..." she softly spoke

Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Finding out Alcuris sister was sometimes his worse enemy did nothing to reassure lodestone about the relation between the two of them. She made a note not to let his sister into the apartment without checking with Alcruis first.

“I’m surprised you don’t have a system already worked out since it seems like a common occurrence for you,” She said having little clue what he was talking about. While Lodestone understood jumping from buildings, she did not know what superheroes were or come across an unbreakable wall. Lodestone didn’t want to dampen the mood though so she continued onward pretending she understood his references.

“I wonder if any other students will try and do something they feel is cool today? With all the hustle and bustle yesterday I assume those who love attention will try and get ahead of the rest in establishing their popularity.”

Lodestone hope they would not but most likely something stupid would happen and then Alcuris would be hit with some overwhelming cringe vibes.

Last edited:

Layton Esmond
00752b02d6f74d4b6d77eee588abff41.jpg

Mentions: None

Interactions: Marina ( AquaMarie AquaMarie ) || Artie ( Pipsqueak Pipsqueak )
Even if he was trying to will himself to stay awake...he ended up falling asleep anyway. His head rested on his hand while a half-eaten bowl of food sat in front of him. At first, he thought he heard someone calling his name and knocking on the door. That stirred him awake a bit but not enough to full wake him up. What did end up waking him up was the shaking on his shoulder. He let out a small yawn as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. Looking up at his roommate who had just woken him up...and then towards the door when he heard the knocking and Artie's voice once again. "Huh...? Huh!?" He jolted awake when he seemed to realize what happened. "Ah- sorry...I didn't mean to fall asleep here." He mumbled before giving a sheepish smile. "Uhh...thanks." He spoke, stretching in his seat before getting up. Fearing Artie might try to break down the door if he didn't answer it soon. "I made some breakfast too. For you. Nothing fancy. Just egg and rice. I hope you like it." He was glad he was able to catch her before it was too late. Even if it was more her catching him sleeping at the table. "That's my friend, I'll answer the door."

He rubbed his eyes once more and got up. Hurrying to the door and cracking the door open so he could peek through. Just making sure it was really Artie before opening the door. Offering the wolf a tired wave. "Good morning. ." His hair was already a mess before, but now it was extra messy after his little nap at the table! Though, he noted how tired the wolf seemed. Glad to know he wasn't the only one who was still exhausted. Even if Artie still sounded so energetic. Too energetic for 7 in the morning. He might not have any bags, but the way his eyes kept threatening to droop close was enough of a sign he was still tired. "You're here so early." It made him feel pretty happy that Artie came to see him almost first thing in the morning though.

Zaahir Hakimi
F26CA8FA-25EB-46E1-8593-1CDFF3235A35.jpeg

Mentions: None

Interactions: Hyacinth ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )
Zaahir chuckled when it seemed like he got an earnest response. What a good kid. At least from this first impression he has of Hyacinth. "Well I'm glad we agree on that. I'm just excited to teach as you are excited to learn. I look forward to a good year, Hyacinth." If all his students were kids like him and Victor. This might be on of his best years yet!

"Yes. Do be careful if you run into any in the wild. They can get quite aggressive if you aren't careful." He didn't want to scare him, but he's had many students mistaken the tameness of these creatures as normal behavior. Which couldn't be further from the truth. He watched as the kid stared at the pegasus in awe. Laughing out before shaking his head. "Come here, Lilian." He motioned for one of the winged horses to come. Grabbing some of the spare food and giving half to his student. "Do you want to try feeding her? Lilian is the oldest pegasus we have here. Not as rowdy as the younger ones."

He held his share of food out for her to eat. Letting her eat right from his hand while using his other to gently pat the side of her neck. "The neck and head are the best places to pet them. Be careful of their wings and never touch their legs. They only let trusted companions touch there. And even then there's a chance they might still kick you if they aren't feeling it. Oh! They also enjoy when they get their manes brushed or styled." He explained with a fond smile motioning for Hyacinth to try and feed her next. But it wasn't long till some of the other pegasi came over to the two, wanting to be pet as well. Zaahir only laughed as he tried his best to pet all the needy creatures around them.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods|16| Wood elf|outside of medic bay| Vivienne Woods

8B80AE2A-7B17-4011-A077-3B01CB6E6AD9.png
Mitchelle had walked to where her mother had worked she wasn’t sure if her mother was there or not so she leaned against the wall she was hungry and tired she hadn’t been sleeping well she just sighed looking at the people who had passed by she just held onto her bag trying not to fall asleep while she was against the wall she had missed her she just slid down from the wall” why am i so tired ugh i just want to sleep” she say yawning as she closed her eyes AquaMarie AquaMarie

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Raku Raku Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"Ahh I see."

She understood what Artie and Antoine were saying. So she would try to accommodate the best she could to help. Artie was her friend and room mate and she had heard horror stories from her mother about what lack of sleep can cause having a doctor for a mother was nightmarish at the best of times. She watched as Artie left to go meet up with Layton, she told Antoine.

"I'm going to visit the demon too. Maybe we could all just walk to classes together."

Then she left dorm 13 and walked passed dorm 12 dorm 11 dorm 10, dorm 9, dorm 8 and then finally dorm 7, making it to 6. She saw Artie already talking to him.

"Good morning Layton!-- you know you have time to take a power nap? Since classes start at 8:20."

At least Artie had enough--although he barely still had the energy to keep his eyes open. It hurt seeing how much Layton was struggling.

📚HYACINTH MARSH💧
INTERACTION: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"I can figure that. Even then, caution should be there if anyone runs into anything in the wild."

He explains as the pegasus Lilian walks over to them, he takes Zaahirs offer to feed her and listens intentionally to the best spots for someone to pet a pegasus.

"I can understand why they would be remotely protective over their wings and legs. They need them to stay mobile and if their bones are like horse bones"

It was a major 'if'. He knows that just because they look similar to horses doesn't mean they are related to horses, but it also doesn't mean they can't have a similar bone structure to which horses had brittle bones in their legs. He feeds Lillian And waits for her to finish before petting her neck. Her fur was very very soft. However, Hyacinth was a little surprised when the other Pegasi showed up. But it doesn't mean he didn't mind them being there.​

Marina Odeletta Wintergreen☆Student☆Mermaid
Interaction: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Layton) and Pipsqueak Pipsqueak (Artie)
Character Sheet
Marina gently smiled and waved at Layton as he awoke. "Um...no be sorry....its a strange place to sleep...dose not seem comfortable.." she replied taking a step back as he stretched and got up. She wondered if he maybe had difficulty sleeping last night, to why he was so tired. She looked over to the second bowl on the table. "Oh...breakfast...for me?....um...thank you, it's very nice" she replied with a smile as she went over to the bowl to investigate at closer, to what this rice and eggs was. Marina looked up and over to the front door as banging came from it. She turned to Layton and gently nodded as he told her it was a friend and that he would answer the door. "HELLO LAYTON'S FRIEND!" She spoke loudly so this person at the door could hear her. If Artie woukd look pass Layton he would she a smiling Marina giving him a wave. She smiled going back to investigate this land breakfast in her hands.

Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Mitchelle)
Character
Vivienne walked down the hall headed to the medical bay. As she grew closer to the entrance she spoted what seemed to be her daughter. She was leaning up against the wall, hugging her bag as she seemed to be asleep. "...Mitchelle?..." Vivienne walked up to her daughter and gently placed her hand on her shoulder. "...sweetpea are you alright?.." she asked.

Last edited:

D770BF0C-A5EF-4B26-8089-1EC1ADA5694C.png
Mitchelle just open her eyes as she felt someone place a hand on her shoulder she saw her mother” oh I’m fine…. Just” she say yawning she was really tired” I’m just tired i couldn’t sleep” she say as she looked at her” are you…..” she say struggling to keep her eyes open” i couldn’t sleep last night” she say as she bites her lip” it felt weird staying in the dorm” she say rubbing her eyes” how’s that girl you taking care of” she asked rambling trying to stay awake how was she going to stay awake in class if she’s this tired AquaMarie AquaMarie

Euhan & Miu — Library — BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

They arrived together in a place with many shelves and many books. Sprix had insisted they leave without him — they had said their farewells, and Kanval had hugged him tightly, and then Sprix had gone about his business and Euhan whisked them and Kanval past bounds of magic onto this hidden island on the Earth.

As this was her first time crossing into the earthen realms, Kanval, who preferred by strangers to be called Miu, grasped Euhan's hand so tightly that they were certain, had Miu not been malnourished and weaker than she ought to be, that her grip might have shattered Euhan's finger bones.

"It's very pretty here," Kanval said, absorbing the majestic sights.

"Yes," Euhan agreed, and ushered Kanval forward where the Headmaster awaited, but when Kanval saw him, the young keire hesitated and bowed deeply.

Euhan did not understand; Kanval rose again and announced, "Hi. I'm Miu. I was the child of weavers, but the royal family is dead and so is everyone else, so I must be the Heir now by proxy — I'm not old enough to be Monarch."

Euhan had not known that the keires considered themselves monarchists.

To them, Kanval then explained, "Mr. Headmaster is a Dragon. I had to say."

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Hall|Lodestone
Alcuris frowned, "Really, do you think they would instantly jump to trying to become popular like that? I like trying to get to know people before actually considering hanging out with them. Then again that may have something to do with the whole, wanting to know what they are like emotionally." He knew to others it may sound weird. Most would want to make friends quickly and enjoy the ride of getting to know the other emotionally. But for him, he normally didn't get close to others until after feeling their emotional shifts. He sighed, walking down the hall of the dorms. Some people were out and about, others had either not woken yet or were gone. Sometimes feeling the emotions of others was simply suffocating. He glanced at a woman who came into the dorm hall soaking wet, noticing it was the girl he had talked to the other day. The one who had felt, odd. She had emotions, but they were light and feathery unlike others. There was another person with her this time, someone who seemed jittery. He moved away from them nodding towards Launet her nodded back but kept her conversation going.
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Dorm Hall|Skylar
"I love animals, though, they are sometimes fearful of me due to my demonic half. Though horses absolutely love me. Half the time it depends on the animal though. I think I confuse them because Unicorns are usually pure creatures that animals feel relaxed around. While the demon side of me isn't pure and holds a threat to them that they can sense." A half frown crossed her lips at the thought, but she pulled herself from those thoughts. "Boy's clothes? Oh, that's right, most wear defined clothing for either male or female. Sorry, still not adjusted to this living with others thing. Um...while I don't understand the full concept of it, this outfit I'm wearing now is something akin to my skin. It's a special kind of armor, something that I've had for a long time. The only gift my father ever gave me." She touched the metal armband before pulling at it and it left her skin, turning from the metal armband to a soft material. "I can turn it to what suits me best, but I guess I should make it into something a bit more accustomed to what the others here are wearing." She nodded to Alcuris when they passed each other in the hall. "I can even make it into outfits for others. Only the person wearing it can take it off, so even though it looked like it could have been ripped off by another person that's not the case. It's a very interesting material. I could even hand this piece to you and you could use it to create a different outfit for yourself." She paused for a moment, "Well...I guess that might freak out some people, having a material form around their bodies, that's almost as if it were a living thing."
Texangamer Texangamer

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Bay|Rennie
Esmarie smiled when Rennie didn't react badly to her suggestion. "Trust me, I'm sure my brother will be fine with it, he might even thank you. I can be...well a bit overbearing at times, but it's just because I worry a lot." Esmarie had always cared a great deal for others, it was one of the reasons she had stepped into the medical field. "We can go talk to the Headmaster about me taking you in. Also if you don't feel comfortable living in a dorm just yet, you can stay in my apartment with me. Since I'll be able to feel your emotions, if you feel a panic attack coming I can help you calm down. Therefore not fire starting equally peace of mind for you. Though if you want to try and start getting a better grasp on your emotions and powers alike, by living with your roommate I could understand that. We can set up an emergency button type thing for you. You press it and I teleport to you. I'll leave it up to you." She helped Rennie stand, "Make sure you are careful... We will head for the cafeteria, they'll have something decent for breakfast. I think today was supposed to be biscuits and gravy, with bacon strips. Not exactly light, but we could ask them to make you some gravy without sausage. I don't think your stomach would be able to handle sausage at the moment. I'm also sure you'll enjoy classes once you start attending, if you'd like I could collect any possible homework they give and help you study so you don't fall behind." It felt like she was taking care of her younger brother once again and it warmed her heart, making her feelings of joy radiate from her body.
Texangamer Texangamer

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Dorm|Malcom
April turned to look at her roommate, "Good morning!!! I hope you don't mind, it's been a while since I last used an actual stove, the eggs got a little on the crispy side! It doesn't help I had a slight distraction..." She placed a plate down in front of him, that had, a decent amount of bacon, a couple of eggs, and toast. "If you don't like something, just let me know and I can fix it next time. Also, if there is anything you would like to try...just give me the recipe and I'll do what I can." She paused for a moment, "Oh and my name is April...if I come off a bit...hmm...hyper or not giving you enough space, just let me know. I'm still trying to adjust to this world and I'm honestly just happy for the chance to live normally and make friends!" She said with a wide grin. "Oh, and I promise if you hear me talking, I swear I'm not talking to myself like a crazy person! Wait no...that's something a crazy person would say isn't it? Well, either way, I'm not crazy, I'm simply talking to my water companions! I'm a Water Spirit Contractor." She took in a deep breath after blurting out everything, a smile still on her face. But mentally she hoped she wasn't scaring the person she was supposed to be living with for the next year.
JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Dax Maron|Headmaster|Unknown|Ancient Dragon|Library|Euhan, Miu
Dax chuckled slightly as Miu bowed to him. "I am a dragon, but I do not make my students bow to me. Please be more relaxed as you settle into my school Miu. Here, one's rank, or blood, royal or not, doesn't matter. You are here to learn and grow stronger, that way one day you may go back to rule. And if not rule, then simply live your life, doing whatever it is you may wish to do, while having full control over your abilities and a full understanding of how to live where it is you choose to live." He watched the two of them for a moment, "Since you missed the first day and first periods teacher is currently sick, it will be a free period. If you feel up to it, after you have been introduced to the class you can try to get along with the others. Or you may come with me and I can show you around. You have a bit to think about it."
asphodelus asphodelus

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Dorm Hall|Open
Kyrin yawned as he stepped out of his dorm, not having a roommate wasn't too bad. It just meant he didn't have to worry about fighting over the room temperature. He preferred a cold place to live in and he didn't mind keeping it cold in there all the time since he didn't have to live with someone. "I'm curious about how the classes will be...though I really would rather catch up with Catalina..."

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
Helina laughed as he daughter chattered about, she was all over the place. Not that Helina minded, it was simply how her daughter was when she was nervous. "For now, relax and focus on eating, then you can get changed, and if you are really worried about what to wear, then keep it simple. As for how much batter I made? Well... the usual...enough to feed several other people. I really do struggle cutting back on the recipe..." Helina said with a slight chuckle.
Texangamer Texangamer

Finn|14|King Cobra Shifter|Dorm Room|Izzy
Finn had been resting so peacefully, that was until something stepped onto the end of his tail, his eyes popped open and he hissed loudly as he smacked his head on the ceiling for having been woken in a panic. He was quick to make his size smaller before shifting to his human form to glare at the problem. His roommate! "HEY!!! I was trying to sleep, can't you watch your damn feet!" He growled harshly at the girl, not even thinking about how he was in the wrong because he hadn't properly shut his door. Who would expect a tail to be laying in the walkway.
Texangamer Texangamer

Isabella Sterling| 17|Lightning Celestial| Dorm| Finn
1692728489276.png
Isabella just yawned sleepy as she looked at flin glaring at her even though she didn't do anything wrong she just yawned" chill out dude" she say as she yawned" one you were sleeping outside of my door 2 it's. too damn early to argue" she say as some electricity accidentally came out of her she didn't have full control over her power" oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that my powers have a mind of their own are you okay" she asked him" I know I been a little mean but honestly I'm not a bad person" she told her roommate

1692838642549.png
Rennie just looked up at esmarie as she smiled" do you think the headmaster would be okay with you taking me in" she asked as she just looked at her as she talked about the panic attacks she just groaned" yeah I don't like having the panic attacks they suck" she say as she bit her lip a little as she was thinking what she said about living with her or staying in the dorm" I think I want to stay with you in your apartment but do you think we can stop by so I can get the feel of the dorm" she asked she got helped up as she had the crutches" thanks Ms. Esmarie for taking care of me" she says as she had smiled at her" gravy and biscuit sounds really good you sure my stomach can handle gravy and biscuit I just don't want to get sick again" she told her

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina
1692839559396.png
Maxine just looked at her mother as she smiled she just stuffed the food in her mouth as it was so good" hey mom do you want to walk me to my class if you have time today" she asked as she was really nervous she was a chatterbox when she Wass nervous about things that was going on she just sighed she wasn't good at making friends" do you think they will like me man animals are so much easier making friends than making friends here" she say as she put another mouth full of pancakes in her mouth she really did enjoy eating her mum's food she glad she was staying with her mum she couldn't deal with staying in the dorms

Skylar |15|Lioness shifter|Outside Dorm Building|Laurent
1692839985489.png
Skylar just looked at her roommate as she had smiled she seemed nice" yeah I like animals too I can actually shift into a lioness" she say as she looked at her as she looked at her clothes" yeah my father and mother wanted me to be a boy so they used to cut my hair and dress me like I'm boy I guess I'm still used to it I don't know if I'll be comfortable wearing girly clothes" she say as she watched the armor turn into a material" man that is sick it's cool" she say as she smiled" are you sure you want me to have it" she asked looking up at her BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Mitchelle)
Character
Vivienne stood there worried after finding her daughter, half asleep stading just outside the med medic bay. "Couldn’t sleep?...oh no...were your living mates not very welcoming?" She asked as she looked at Mitchelle with concern having learned that her daughter had been struggling with her sleep. She reached out and pulled Mitchelle into a hugs as she watched the girl almost fall over as she closed her eyes. "Oh ...my poor sweet flower I'm sorry you had such difficulties sleeping...it is quite a big change...not only from our home but from us being much closer..." she softly spoke holding the girl close as she gently ran her fingers through her hair. "She was doing a bit better last I saw of her....she is now awake...tough the child will be needing time to warm up towards others..." she replied

Lodestone thought a bit more on it as they continued down the dorm hall.

“I wouldn’t put it past anyone. A lot of different cultures exist and everyone seems quite different here so some might do it thinking it’s a social norm…plus sometimes friends are less important than being surrounded by strangers who think you are important,” She said looking ahead as her thoughts drifted back to her life before the school before Lodestone realized she didn’t respond to the rest of what Alcuris had said.

“I think its wise to get to know people before you spend time with them but its hard to truly know someone without spending any time at all with them and even then you might not learn anything about them but that’s just what I think. The speed at which bonds are made is different for everyone after all.”

Lodestone fell into more awkward silence as more people seemed to fill into the area. It seemed that Alcuris may have already met someone based on the nod he gave while moving away from them. Was it too late to nod as well? Unsure Lodestone gave a small polite nod as well to them even if they wouldn’t see it…wait why was the woman wet?

Euhan & Miu — Library — BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Miu beamed when the Headmaster went on his little spiel. "You're very nice," she said, because he was, even if he didn't quite understand just how keires valued their manners. Having bad manners meant you might be eaten for supper next day — fed to the strange beasts in the mountains who insisted upon politeness.

The young Heir considered her options, then tugged on Euhan's clothes — Euhan was thanking the Headmaster for receiving them and being so open — and Miu announced, "I think I would like the tour with Mr. Nice Headmaster."

"Is that so?" Euhan said. Miu thought they sounded fond, or maybe amused.

"Yes," Miu confirmed.

To the headmaster, she explained, "Kureik," which was the keire endearment for elder siblings, "can do whatever they want, of course, but I've never been to the earthen realms before. It would be beneficial for me to explore with someone more knowledgeable in case there are any hidden monsters nearby."

Miu was quite proud of how she had said all this in a serious manner, which was befitting of her new station, even though she was feeling rather out of her depth in this unfamiliar situation.

Her mood levelled out, however, when Euhan asked in a sombre tone, "If I may, how much time has elapsed since Prince Ayelet and I were called away to attend to more pressing matters? I am sorry for our abrupt departures."

Edwin Yates

1685466046056.png
Edwin spent most of the remaining day within his room, not coming out to see or even witness who or what would be his supposed roommate for the near future, in fact he was pretty sure his roommate hadn’t even shown up that night, which really was a blessing in disguise for Edwin. His experience with the day was already overloading his senses too much for him to deal with more of the unnatural. Lying in his bed, Edwin looked at the bandages wrapped around his feet, the burns still stinging every once in a while, his feet still feeling like they are stuck within a furnace. But no longer was the pain unbearable to prevent the young boy from sleeping, it was quite amazing how effective medicine was in this academy, an injury he thought would take weeks only seems to take a few hours. Trying to get his mind off of the world around him and what had happened in his first hours on campus, Edwin’s eyelids shut close, and the cousin of death wrapped her warm arms around him.

The blaring cry of his alarm woke Edwin from his slumber, groaning as he slowly raised his hand to limply slam the snooze button on the alarm. Unfortunately, Edwin realized that there was no alarm clock, no snooze button, no preventing the inevitable. Clearly his dad had implemented some magic mambo jumbo to ensure his son would wake up on time, even a bit early.

Still the young man dragged himself out of bed, still feeling groggy. Edwin winced slightly as he stood up from the mattress, walking towards the bathroom he started getting ready for the day. Getting dressed in a simply black t-shirt, jeans, and a white hoodie, Edwin looked into the refrigerator within the dorm room.

With a low tone whistle Edwin admired the produce stuffed within the fridge

“Not bad, at least I won’t starve…”

Grabbing a couple of eggs, a pair of sausages, some milk, and other ingredients, Edwin placed his items upon the kitchen top, grabbed a skillet from the rack, and began to prepare breakfast. The aroma coming from the simple, yet filling omelet brought a sense of calm to Edwin, cooking was always a hobby of his due to both necessity with his father apparently running a monster Hogwarts all these years and from seeing a couple of videos on the internet.

Digging into the fluffy egg goodness in front of him, Edwin paused for a moment, grinned and mutter confidently

“Damn I’m a good cook.”

Once he finished his dish and cleaned the plate and skillet, Edwin headed out from the dorm. Walking out of the building, Edwin still felt a bit exhausted from yesterday, his eyelids still at times threatening to close once more. So when he came upon a seemingly normal looking vending machine, Edwin jumped at the chance, walking towards it however proved to be a different experience.

“What the fuck is the selection here? Tears of a Dragon? Lizard Venom? Cleaning Oil? Fucking Goblin’s Gabba Goul? The fuck does that taste like? Who drinks that?”

“I do”

A gruff, deep voice coming seemingly out of nowhere caused Edwin to slightly jerk away. Slowly turning his head, he saw what could only be described as a 9 foot tall Ogre, green skin and all, standing directly behind him.

“If you're not going to buy anything, step aside.”

“Oh shit, my bad, ya here.”

Quickly stepping aside for the goliath that could crush him without a second thought, the Ogre stepped towards the machine, fishing out of his pocket a surprisingly average sized wallet. It was a bit bizarre for Edwin to see this massive, hulking figure fiddle around with coins the size of pebbles to him.

In a way it caused everything to seem… a bit surreal. In his mind questions started to flare.

“Do Ogres use normal sized currency in their homeland? Do they need to? What is the exchange rate of an Ogre coin to a dollar? Is there a magical exchange rate somewhere? Who would back the coin? Some kind of Ogre high council, an Ogre government? Do Ogres have governments? States? What the fuck is an Ogre? Is he even called an Ogre in real life? Are angles called angles or are they called something else? Wait, do angels look like the biblical version or the painting version. Damn, now I’m kinda hoping that there are cute angel girls, wait what about devils? Wait, what did I want again? Oh right, drink.”

By the time Edwin pulled himself out of his thoughts, the Ogre had already grabbed his can and walked away, the loud thuds following him. Still looking at the surprising massive catalog, Edwin kept finding the strangest looking drinks and bottles, most seemingly inedible to any sane person. But at the very end of the list, Edwin found a can of seemingly plain old cold brew coffee.

“You gotta be kidding me? Really? Just cold brew? I guess beggars can’t be choosers. I got to ask Dad about this absurd vending machine…” With a heavy heart and a defeated sigh, Edwin rustled up what few coins he had in his pocket, inserting them within the small slit in the machine as the digits started to increase with every subsequent coin. 0.25, 0.30, 0.40, 0.65, 1.65, at that amount Edwin pressed the button, the machine sounded out in a mechanical tone, the can slowly being brought to the deposit slot.

When it finally reached the bottom, Edwin grabbed the can, cracking it open he took a small sip and quickly grimaced.

“Ugh god, how black is this coffee? No milk or anything?”

Taking another sip and shuddering, Edwin continued his walk towards the main building, slowly but surely drinking his new stable beverage for the foreseeable future. As he walked through the gates and mindlessly turned the corner, he didn’t notice the person in front of them, unable to stop in time and bumping into them, beverage threatening to spill over on the other person.

“Oh shit!” was all Edwin could sound out.

CLASS WILL BE STARTING SOON!!!!

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Dorm Hall-->Outside|Lodestone
"Odd...then again she seems like an odd person in general..." He muttered, also wondering why Launet was wet, "Her emotions weren't bad so I don't think she was bullied, perhaps she is clumsy?" He shrugged slightly, "Well not that it's much of my concern. Sorry, I know that was a random turn of thoughts. I met her yesterday, the girl with the horn. She sort of saved me from having a mental breakdown. Her emotions are...interesting compared to others. I'm sure my sister would think the same once she met her and tasted them." Alcuris sighed, "Making friends with people is a bit harder for me. Because I can feel if they are being genuine or not. Half the people I've come to talk to when they 'want' to be my friend, were just trying to use me. Or they were going for my looks... In the human side, it was easy to put in colored contacts to hide the red of my eyes, and as for the blue hair? Well, just told them I dyed it so often it became somewhat permanent. Can't say the human teachers approved. But I also wasn't trying to impress them, just live life." He opened the door leading outside and inhaled the fresh air that filled his lungs. "At least it's a pretty morning."
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Bay|Rennie
"I'm sure he'd be fine with me taking you in, then he wouldn't have to worry do much. Not to mention I doubt you'd be comfortable with him taking you in. Would I be correct about that?" Esmarie said as she helped Rennie adjust to the crutches. "Be sure to take your time while walking with these...as for stopping by the dorm, we can as long as you feel up to it. Though I'm not sure if your roommate will still be there or not since class is starting soon."
Texangamer Texangamer

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Dorm Hall|Skylar
She had caught the slight nod from the woman with Alcuris, wondering who it might be since he had seemed so on edge yesterday, but he seemed somewhat okay with her. "Yeah, take it as a token of our friendship, or well at least I'd like to be friends with you since we will be living together for a while. Oh, I will tell you, since I can't remember if I did so yesterday or not, but do not touch my horn. Not even in curiosity while I may be asleep. That is the only thing I ask of you." She knew it would sound like a strange request but this girl seemed super nice and she would hate for anything to happen to her... She had explained this once before to someone, who had even asked why she didn't just cover it up with the shapeshifting clothing she had. But the last time she had tried covering up her horn, it had felt like she was suffocating, as if someone had put a collar at her throat and was pulling it tighter and higher. She shivered at the memory it before pulling herself away from those memories. "As for adjusting to female clothes, I have looked them up before. So I've seen some of them, but you could try something simple, as you saw it makes pretty much anything you could wear...so...even a necklace, or perhaps some simple purple earrings that would match your eyes. You have very pretty eyes."
Texangamer Texangamer

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Dorm Hall|Edwin
Kyrin was minding his own business as he walked, that was until someone bumped into him. On instinct, his power kicked in and the cool liquid that came flying at him froze solid. The thinner sections of the once-cold coffee hit the floor with a crashing noise and the liquid that had splashed back at the person who had walked into him had frozen the can to his hand. Kyrin frowned, "Geez..." He looked down at his outfit glad none of the pitch-black coffee had gotten on him. "I can't blame you....I wasn't really paying mind to where I was walking. Oh..." He grimaced taking notice of the can and coffee frozen to the other guy's hand. "That...um...give me a second..." Kyrin frowned staring at the frozen contents before resting a hand on the can and doing his best to liquify the coffee once more... It was harder to do though since it wasn't purely water. The can at least wasn't frozen to the dude's hand anymore, but no doubt his hand was unbearably cold... "I'd go run your hand under some warm water...."
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
"I can certainly walk you to class if you like." Helina laughed as her daughter stated how much easier it was to make friends with animals. "For us that may be true, but do you know there are people who struggle to befriend animals like you struggle to befriend other people? We all have our own strengths and weaknesses that we face. Just give it your best and don't give up and if anyone! AND I MEAN ANYONE...dares bully you... you tell me right away!"
Texangamer Texangamer

Finn|14|King Cobra Shifter|Dorm Room|Izzy
Finn's next words were cut short as she zapped him with electricity! His hair now stood on end as his body trembled. "Really! I should bite you!!!" He hissed trying to get his hair to go down but it stubbornly wanted to stay standing as if he had rubbed a balloon all over his hair. "Great...cuz I haven't already been laughed at?!?! Why do these kinds of things happen to me..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Dax Maron|Headmaster|Unknown|Ancient Dragon|Library|Euhan, Miu
Dax nodded, "Then I will gladly show you around Miu and be sure to inform you what to look out for. Though if any of the students were to attack you we would have problems." He glanced at Euhan, "Well, here not much time has passed at all, this is only the second day of school. Though I can imagine time has gone by much faster from where you're from." There was a bell chiming sound letting the students know that class was getting close to starting, "Shall we head on to class then?"
asphodelus asphodelus

Last edited:

Ah, that’s good she doesn’t seem to be a victim of bullying,” Lodestone paused deciding if she should continue to voice her next thought,” I don’t know if introducing someone to your sister to be…tasted…is a good reason to introduce them to each other. Its good you’re finding more people to rely on with your troubles other than your sister though.”

Lodestone was unsure how much Alcuris would want her prying into the apparent mental breakdown he almost had so she took the easy way out and decided to just wait for him to not bring it up in a round about matter if he truly wanted to share his feelings.

“Not knowing the truth, a luxury few can get away with,” Lodestone said brushing a strand of hair behind her ear and patting it into place,” at least you do know those who genuinely want to be around you instead of feeling disheartened later on or wasting your time,” she finished with a tone born from personal experience.

Lodestone gave Alcuris a quick glance over. She didn’t really see why people would want to be around him for his looks. Certainty she would not be approaching him for them nor to try and use him. There was no part of Alcuris that Lodestone desired since he seemed kinda…weak.

“At least you won’t need to lie as much here but I don’t know if you can escape people approaching you for your looks. Still, I’m sure you will make some friends here like that…wet…woman from before,” she said before falling silent to enjoy the nice morning.

Antoine Lenoir
Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Pipsqueak Pipsqueak AquaMarie AquaMarie | Location - Dorm Six

antoine.jpg

Antoine nodded in response to Helia's suggestion. He did quite miss their demon friend from yesterday. As she left he would follow behind her, being sure to close their door behind him. As the tall boy stepped down the hall, he couldn't help but think about how good it felt to be back in a proper school. He missed it. Of course, it was very different than before, but he missed the social activity more than anything. As they began approaching Layton's dorm he could see Artie already peeking in to say his hellos. Antoine could hear Layton responding, his dormmate calling out to greet Helia and Artie. Soon, Antoine would step into the picture, standing over the other two and giving Layton a fanged smile and a wave. "Salut, Layton" he said softly, his heavy accent making his pronunciation of his name just a tad odd. He too seemed a bit tired, but not nearly as tired as the other two.

Isabella Sterling| 17|Lightning Celestial| Dorm| Finn

Isabella just looked at the boy as she bit her lip" I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" she said as she looked at his hair" Oh it's not that bad no one would make fun of them if they do I'll fry them" she said as she looked at him" I really didn't mean to hurt you honest please forgive me" she said as she looked at him she hoped she could see April again she was like the only friend she had in this place she just sighed as she heard a bell ring as she yelped she had gotten scared of the bell" well should we go and get to class" she asked as she smiled at him trying to get to his good side hoping he won't hate her forever

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human| Apartments| Helina

Maxine just looked at her mother as she looked up at her mother" Yeah they have a hard time making friends with animals" she said" Do you have trouble making friends with the other teachers" she asked as she bit her lip she was so nervous about the class" i can't wait for your class though" she told her mum as she noticed how serious her mum was being with the talk about bullies" yes ma'am I'll tell you if someone bullies me" she say as she looked at her as she was fiddling with her hands she hated feeling like this being this nervous really did suck she just sighed looking at her bitting her lip" do you think we still can go to the forest and meet the animals and maybe plant something" she asked her mum

Rennie was trying to get adjusted to the crutches it sucked she had to use the crutches but she was hungry so she wanted to get out of the room to eat something she looked at Esmarie" Yes ma'am I feel safe with you like nothing will happen to me ever again" she says" I don't think I would be comfortable living with him thank you for taking me in" she said looking up at her as she smiled" oh classes are starting soon" she asked" is that what that bell was ringing for" she asked as she looked at Esmarie as she made her feel safe" thank you for taking care of me and finding me when I was unconscious" she said to her looking up" yes I'll be careful" she said" oh we can go to the dorm after school I just wanted to meet my roommate is all" she says to her BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Mitchelle just yawned as she felt her mother hug her as she closed her eyes for a bit" Can I not go to school today...." she said sleepily" I just want to sleep maybe stay with you" she asked as she looked at her mum" oh no I don't have a roommate just yet I haven't met them yet I don't know if I get one I'm just lonely" she said pouting a little" do you think I can stay with you tonight" she asked as she yawned" I don't want to stay in my dorm room tonight it gets really lonely" she had said to her mum as she rubbed her eyes" I think I need a tea" she said as she just smiled hearing about the girl" I'm glad the girl is okay but does she not trust the others" she asked looking at her mother AquaMarie AquaMarie

Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi —
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
they/them
Only the second day, the Headmaster had said. Euhan was bitter, almost — they had been absent for months; months of the bloodshed and burnings of warfare, and it all amounted to not even one day.

"I shall take my leave then," Euhan said. To Kanval: "You will be fine with the Headmaster?"

"Yes!" the darling keire was quick to assure them. "You won't be too lonely without me?"

"It will only be some time," Euhan deflected. They had grown attached to the young one — they would miss the child so long as they were apart, and wasn't that a worrisome thought?

The bell rang as they left, and they couldn't help but overhear the Headmaster's suggestion to head for class. They smiled softly at Kanval's enthusiastic "Yes, let's!" and then, "Do you teach a class Mr. Headmaster?"

Euhan, meanwhile, made for the dorms. Their new keys shimmered in their hand, and they'd spied Kanval's assigned number, too — they were not to room together.

Upon entering the building, they stilled, their unease betraying them. Scenes of wood structures aflame flashed beyond their vision, and Euhan struggled to shoo them away.

They were relieved when they saw someone, a student perhaps; a reminder to themselves that this building was not a danger, was not a grave of bodies and haunted.

"Hello!" they called out, approaching. "I am Euhan of deilen gwyl. Might you be a student here?"
Code by Serobliss

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️
INTERACTION: asphodelus asphodelus

De-let was still a bundle of nerves. But regardless, she couldn't dilly-dally for long. She had classes at 8AM. She grabbed a red apple as she was about to leave out the door. Until a green person showed up in the dorm. They looked feminine and had large green leaf-like wings. She drops her apple in surprise, De-let picks it up and sets it on the counter. Given the person's introduction, they didn't seem like they were going to attack and looking at the door, it didn't seem like they, broke in. She wondered how they got a key briefly before introducing herself to Euhan of...she didn't know how to pronounce it. Which isn't much of a surprise, since she even had difficulties pronouncing some spells.

"Hello Euhan, I'm De-let. Yes, I am a student. Nice to meet you..."

she then adds, trying not to be rude.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but how did you get into the dorm?"

Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi —
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
they/them
"Well met, De-let," Euhan said, and they listened intently to the question posed by their fellow student: they faltered in bafflement, wings shuffling a bit.

Euhan scrutinised their surroundings, the pressingly homey feel of it, then inspected their magical golden key — Dorm #12, it still insisted. "This is not the twelfth dorm, I presume?" They offered a puzzled, sharp-toothed smile. "I find myself unsure of how I accessed your room — though I believe my Kanval, who you shall know as Miu, is to share space with you?"
Code by Serobliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back