• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Sanctuary RP(Open&Accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Antoine Lenoir
Location - Dorm Building | Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Pipsqueak Pipsqueak DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

antoine.jpg

Antoine smiled as the two paused, stepping aside to allow other students to flood into the building. Crowds never bothered him much, but he could understand why they made Layton nervous. While in the middle of formulating his response to Layton inquiring about his curse, he was stopped by the demon apologizing for being afraid of him. As Layton went into detail, Antoine's expression softened, feeling sorry for the other. He couldn't imagine how that must've felt growing up, being made fun of for simply being yourself. It frustrated the normally positive Antoine. Of course, as Layton's spirits lifted so did Antoine's, returning a nod in response to his comment about beating up the kids back home.

As he then opened his mouth to tell Layton about his curse, he was stopped once more by a voice calling out to them. It was Artie and what was presumably his roommate, whom he introduced as Helia. He would give her a wave as Artie continued to speak, asking about Antoine's dorm number. As the group spoke amongst themselves he would fetch his key from his pocket, looking to the number before lifting his gaze to meet Artie. "Ah. Fourteen. Not to far away I hope" he said, his French accent thick and present. He hoped after some time it would lighten up. He feared he was hard to understand due to it.

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Raku Raku Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Artie glanced at Helia under his eyelashes, giving her a toothy grin.

"Puh-lease. I'm probably the most graceful wolf around. Once I climbed a tree so high you wouldn't have even been able to see the top! Except maybe Antoine. Stayed up there for a solid 20 minutes without falling 'fore my dad had to come get me down." His tone was one of pride, as if he were talking about his own kid.

"Anyways, Ant, looks like you're the lucky guy who gets to be my dorm neighbor! Helia and I are in dorm 13, so we can just head back and see who your new roommate is!" Wrapping his arm around Layton, untrusting of the students who couldn't bother paying attention to where they were going, he guided his friends back the way Helia and himself had come until they reached Antoine's dorm.

Artie knocked first, listening intently for a voice.

"I hope your roommate isn't a narc. If ya can't handle the burn of the unknown they can't handle us!" Artie howled in a poor imitation of a wolf and winked at his friends.

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Raku Raku

Helia replied to Layton.

“Well…I wouldn’t say doctor…I can’t wait to see what you can do! I’m sure you’ll be alot of help!”

Then Artie started talking about how he was a ‘graceful wolf’ and she snorted. Which was not meant to be an offense to him or Antoine, it's just…She couldn’t help but snort. Almost choking on rainbow cereal is not her idea of graceful.

“OK, Mister graceful, I didn’t know almost choking to death on fruitloops was graceful.”

It was nothing more than to measly pick on him. Though it was nice despite only meeting any of them that day, he still spoke of them with such pride.
Then there was her initial reaction to Antoine’s response.

“Hey! We’re neighbors! That’s awesome! What about Layton? What’s your dorm-"

She found herself cutting herself off by the time Artie took Layton’s arm and he started taking him to Antoine’s dorm. She followed behind them. When she eventually made it to the door she said,

“It would probably be best if Antoine knocked on the door, Artie? Since he’s going to be rooming with this person for the time being? I understand being excited though.”

She could understand being excited about someone else though. She'd just never met anyone with this much energy, and Layton seemed to come off as a bundle of nerves which added to her list of concerns…that kind of thing was never good as it could be caused by anything including any bad experience around other people ever.​

Last edited:

Layton Esmond
CtwIOwS8WXlRVGvEUmsfZJyE8nqrZSXHawJby4XEEvbbPuA7SYyOEsYJ6VBUNcIteK3Dhev6W9vcM-ZdKyx1kpo8PzBsix68-Ur0ePN7GMrp2fiNbwwtYxdj6RQeSaUxq0IfwS_xRm6vsntdiwQm2jywo8FWrq4ouFUO8-83Ppk_m_M0l6sl16Avt3jtgvA72CR4jlbj4c251kO98g1PHP1GBM4ARMN6XXYzT6qF4LXxiLTmOo5AR-Vbmd1f4_tMN4iT9iG2QyC7riSTuMU8lcwNihgapto2IlCndiuXINy-C2wJGca9wRYqNEyTwMjInc_OF_nGgpcH9y9_tyTAAPJhKbZndkbWOkOcw_D1rynqQRa3x-QGe_f_2cRAKrhgOao8wVeoSR54sg5Jo5yfcNXbOFJ1e3dxbYHcQCpdSI92ndD3l1W5y1jv1a8Ad5P_VMOFKOn-t4lTkiIyfx4bJKOVKhY7H1uNFtI1IqqA0QYNx24_wjNpJVsFhZekbG6M2HY7IhJSifdS1mZ4gM7zzaQIdVDeEg3xCJ5xYIVP9xexGTQssaqh0VjxUTlcElA23Cqsb2DKWb_kELrpKTxy5HuhnKq3CggG7s2Lj6UHGqhnW5FGgR_TI4PZ1D_D9GL1D1QYFZ4OIkvIct5aQBxzKJ_PdybXl0VX70AmGdAjga-0jPO6x1p9ciUCHsiRb1IpD0Yrp_sm_0BVf6L-MzJhSepE_25T-NiNY324ZB9AVwd5UxFT42wk616fjnH2Y-vhCbjt92O09aGHPI-gWWAyjDCsaXjMx5UrXLS0Rw_hrrAidmL7xZqzAiaHnHC24y0JLS0JoM1HQEhLeUK1tZVYhGZ31q2zklBA-VJhEybbAqkR8yMvJdCqNiBQR-CAk7JE2jEsc8XjvKbkanfEFBfuHwiXR47oS8CwO9lpziMouKjA=w701-h1053-s-no

Mentions: None

Interactions: Antoine Lenoir | Raku Raku || Artie Wilson | Pipsqueak Pipsqueak || Helia Amima | DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
His smile returned as he looked up at Antoine. He liked him. And was glad he wasn't scary at all. With how big and sharp he looked, he could probably scare anyone if he wanted!

"Well. Healing magic is still pretty cool. Uh. I guess like your fire." He pointed out with an unintentional pun before looking up at Artie. "I'm pretty sure I can climb trees better than you. Making me a lot more graceful" He could confidently brag about that. Yeah. He could impress them all with his super cool tree climbing abilities!

He didn't expect to be pulled along by Artie. Holding onto the bottom of his shirt as he was pulled along with them to not get separated. But his nerves were very calmed down when he was surrounded by his friends. He barely caught what Helia had said, but did turn his head to answer her. "I'm pretty sure I'm dorm 6. I'm not as close but it's not too far...um. Maybe I'll visit." He wished he could be dormed closer to his new friends, but it's not like they would be too far. It's all the same building. He's just further down the hall.

He looked back at Antoine when Artie knocked. Reaching over for his arm to tug him to the front. "They're going to think Artie is their new roommate if he's in front. Plus, you can also just unlock the door." He didn't get why they were knocking when Antoine was right here with them!

Antoine Lenoir
Location- Dorm 14 | Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Pipsqueak Pipsqueak DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

44d9fa8c77990f055ab02be5f96a60b3.jpg

Antoine chuckled softly at Artie's energetic take-off once he realized they were neighbors. His smile only grew wider as he spoke of his tales as grandure. While he never kept track of how tall they were, he quite enjoyed climbing trees himself. Although he understood he was large compared to most, it made him  feel tall. Like he was on the top of the world, flying through the clouds. It gave a sense of freedom that being on the ground never did. He got so caught up in his own reminiscing that he hadn't realized they were beginning to move, snapping back to as he fished his key from his pocket.

As they closed in on his dorm, Antoine looked to Layton once he mentioned his dorm number. It was a shame they couldn't be closer. He seemed so different when with friends compared to how he was alone. Antoine hoped even visits would be enough to keep this side of Layton up. It wasn't long before they reached his door and Artie was already trying to introduce himself to his roommate. Surprisingly enough, no one came to the door. With Layton's help from a gentle tug on the arm, Antoine stepped forward, resting a hand on Artie's shoulder as he inserted his key into the door.

"Here, allow me to go first. They may already be at the first class" He said, turning the lock and opening the door. He looked around from the doorway, seeing a few personal articles, but no one in sight. "It seems that nobody is home. Why don't you guys go and help Layton to his room. We'll meet up at the class, okay?" He said to the group with a soft smile, giving Artie's shoulder a pat before his hand returned to his side

Bastian.jpg
ARTIE WILSON
Interactions: Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Raku Raku DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Artie complied with little resistance as Antoine made his way to the front. He supposed it did make more sense for him to be the one to enter first. Though he didn't need a verbal explanation to know that nobody was home. He hadn't sensed anyone almost the second he'd knocked, but he certainly thought it strange. Why would anyone be so eager to go to classes this early?

He glanced at Helia for a moment, then put the thought to rest.

"Alright then big guy, if you're sure! C'mon little buddy, let's go see who your roommate is! I promise to let you get first knock." Artie crossed his heart as he turned to face Helia.

"If you wanna go on ahead to your first class that's cool. I know how much you eggheads love to be on time." He winked at her good-naturedly before adding,

"It'd be fun to come with us though! Who knows, maybe Layton's got some spooky dungeon hidden somewhere in his room!" With that idea suddenly stuck in his mind, Artie straightened up and wrapped an arm protectively around Layton.

"Let's go see!" Heading off down to dorm 4, he easily slipped through the crowd of people like butter. The students were beginning to thin out, most already having left to go find their class presumably.

When they got to the door, Artie leaned against the wall with a smile, motioning for Layton to take the lead.

🔥🌀HELIA AKIMA🌀🔥
INTERACTION: Raku Raku Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Pipsqueak Pipsqueak

“Okay, It was nice meeting you Antoine! We’ll see you then!”

When Antoine went inside, Artie then asked if she was going to go ahead and go to class calling her an ‘egghead.’ Which wasn’t the first time she'd been called that, and it was nothing bad. She just knew it had to do with her studies, which she should probably explain her attention deficit issues at some point if he hadn’t noticed them already.

“I doubt there is a hidden dungeon in a student dorm, but I’ll go with you guys. I’m never on time for anything, even when I try to be.”

This leads to a very energetic Artie dragging Layton to the next dorm on their list. Helia did wish Layton was closer but she could make sure to visit…maybe she should bring him some left-over meat loaf later. Though she didn’t miss how protective Artie was of Layton, she could probably use it to pick on Artie later as well. She followed the boys all the way to the dorm and Artie gestured for Layton to knock on the door. Though just in case, she did grab hold of Arties' arm.​

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Room|Lode Stone
He chuckled slightly, "From what my sister has said even though the rules are rather lax the Headmaster will defend and protect us no matter what cost to himself. She also said he can be very strict when needed. She is a nurse so she has dealt with him more than I...I...well I haven't even met the man really I wasn't there for the opening ceremony at least not long enough to get a good feel on the guy." He moved towards a room, "They are nice little rooms at least... though it looks like we are sharing a bathroom... so make sure you lock the door when you got to do anything personal. I'll do the same. First time I've roomed with another person that wasn't my sister so if I do anything that annoys you, just try to tell me."
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Builidng|Rennie & Vivienne
Esmarie chuckled, "He seemed like an odd one for sure, very jumpy...almost like he had been cast into some foreign land. But then again getting attacked even by accident could do that to a person." She sat down in a chair staring at Rennie, "I'm still wondering how he ended up here, he didn't have any injuries other than the burns. Something tells me he was trying to play hooky on the first day. Guess he got what he wanted." She said with a slight chuckle, "As for having hurt him, don't let it weigh on your mind, Rennie. These things happen, I know all too well the struggles of keeping one's powers in check. My younger brother struggles with it a lot which is why you and he are here. With time, not only will you become super healthy, I'll make sure of that! But you will also become a master of your powers. I guarantee it!"
Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie

April Valence|16|Water Spirit Contractor|Room|Open
April stopped in front of her door noticing someone peeking out from their dorm a few doors down and she waved. The girl had long light blonde hair that turned to pink at the ends and an odd-looking horn with ears that reminded her of an elf's ears but they were fluffy. "Interesting..." The girl gave April a small wave back before vanishing back into the dorm. "She must be nervous like me..." She said opening the door and stepping in to find no one. "Oh...they aren't here yet...odd, I thought I had wasted a lot of time...or did I miss them?" 'For now, you should rest...' a voice whispered in her mind and she smiled, "Well hello to you so mister silent one..." 'You know as well as I even just my presence at this point puts strain on you April...I will not risk it further than this. Simply wanted to see how you were doing.' She smiled softly before going to sit on the couch and yawning, "Everything is going well, I've already made a friend. Hopefully here soon we can talk face to face...I miss you guys..." She could have sworn she felt Gale brush her hair, but perhaps she was just remembering old times, 'That's good...and perhaps...for now rest child.' As if commanded her eyes drifted shut and she fell into a light sleep on the couch without bothering to touch anything in the dorm other than the couch.

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Room|Open
She hadn't thought someone a few rooms down would bother to pay her mind. She waved before stepping back out of sight and sighed, "Do I really not have a roommate?" It seemed odd but perhaps her roommate had dropped out for some reason.
Texangamer Texangamer (mentioning for your new character)

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Outside Dorms|Euhan (alt. Weishan)
They were having such a normal conversation when Weishan's expression changed, "I must leave..." It was all Weishan whispered before they teleported out of sight. Kyrin knew from their expression alone something must have been happening back home. "Please stay safe and be able to return Weishan..."
asphodelus asphodelus

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
"He was worried you'd be born with defects thanks to him being human. He didn't want anything bad to happen to you. I once asked him why he thought you'd be born with defects and he said he just wasn't sure how humans and our kind mixed when making babies. His face was so red as he was full of embarement thinking the DNA mix would turn out odd or strange. I told him about the only thing that may be different for you is the control of your powers." She finished the shoe and handed it to Maxine, "If you want to plant something we can, there is a section of the forest that could certainly use some tender love and care. That could become our home away from home if you so wish."
Texangamer Texangamer

Dax Maron|Headmaster|Unknown|Ancient Dragon|Office|Ayelet & De-Let Loui
Dax hadn't gotten the chance to find out what they needed before another person appeared with a letter in hand, "Headmaster Dax, I will be withdrawing Ayelet from school for a short time frame. This letter will explain everything you may need to know." Dax took the letter glancing at Ayelet who seemed confused but didn't bother questioning the person. "I see, then I won't hold you back from whatever this might be. Do return once you are able Ayelet." The two left leaving De-Let Loui alone. "Well...that was strange, did you need anything from me De-Let? Or were you simply trying to help a classmate?"
asphodelus asphodelus DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Finn|14|King Cobra Shifter|Room|Izzy
Finn frowned when no one entered the room so he stood heading for the door. Opening it he found a girl with bright blue hair standing there glancing down the hall probably had just said bye to whoever was with her, "Hello...you coming in or are you planning to stand there till the start of class?"
Texangamer Texangamer

(If I missed something or someone let me know...only been trying to post this all freaking day -_- )

✡️DE-LET LOUI✡️
INTERACTION: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising asphodelus asphodelus

She watched the scene play out and was completely surprised when Ayelet got teleported out of there. When she was asked what she was there for, she explained.

“Ayelet’s my dormmate, and he seemed confused. So I was trying to help him. I brought them here to get his schedule since he didn’t have one… So no, I don’t need anything. I’ll go back to the dorm and prepare for classes. Bye sir.”

She went back to the dorm. That was a very short-lived event. She should come back for Ayelet’s schedule later. She went to the dorm and began to gather up her text books.

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human|Apartments| Helina
IMG_1799.png

Maxine just looked at her mum while she finished the shoe she just had smiled looking at her she felt the same sharp pain in her head” owwww is that why I’m half human mum” she say putting on the shoe she looked up at her mum” my head been hurting mum it’s not a headache something is hurting” she say while looking at her with tears in her eyes she didn’t like this pain she just heard the stories about her father” I wish he was still alive sometimes it just I miss daddy sometimes even though I never meet daddy” she say to her mother pouting while dealing with the pain in her head her antlers were growing but it was painful” yeah planting something will be fun like home I just like planting things with you mum” she say as the tears were coming her face

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| Vivienne and esmarie
IMG_1933.png

Rennie just looked at the nurses” he was a strange boy I don’t know why he wants me to stay away from him” she sighed as she shook her head” do you really think I can be healthy again” she asked looking at her hands” but…… my powers are like a curse I hurt that boy because of my power I always hurt everyone I love even my parents abandoned me and brother cause of my powers who want to be friends with me. I don’t know why I came here I just wanted somewhere safe and I was tired of the abuse I was dealing with brother but I got hurt thanks to him I can’t even walk”” she say looking at the lady while she pouted a little she didn’t want to deal with the check up yet she was scared for the check up she looked back down at the food as her stomach felt funny” I don’t feel good” she say as her head felt hot maybe from using her power or the food she ate or both

Isabella Sterling| 17|Lightning Celestial| Dorm| Finn
IMG_1798.png
Izzy just looked at the door as she wasn’t sure about walking into the dorm room she was nervous about it she saw the door open as she saw the boy from the this morning” hello no I wasn’t I was just nervous about walking in that’s all” she say picking up her bag she did kinda already missed April she just walked into the dorm” so what’s your name golden deer boy” she say trying to make a joke honestly she just wanted to see his reaction to her joke” I’m Isabella but please call me Izzy” she say looking around it was a decent size room” what room do you want snake boy” she say

Cameron | 15| Lioness| dorms|Launet Sefra

IMG_1936.png
Cameron just walked into the school she was free from her parents her parents didn’t want her here they wanted her to stay in the pride only to control her life now she was here she didn’t know what to do she looked at the key she had in her hand that had appeared out of no where” okay I guess that’s why I’m heading” she say walking towards her dorm she just sighed she still dressed as a boy her hair was short every time her hair started to grow her parents had to cut it they didn’t want her cause she is a girl she just saw her dorm room as she walked in” hello there I’m Cameron what is your name” she asked the girl taking in the room looking around​

Last edited:
Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

“While I do not doubt that the headmaster will try to protect us it is still worrisome if he is visiting your sister that often. If you missed the opening speech, he is generically nice,” Lode paused to think,” the type who tries too hard because he is hiding something…like an emotional insecurity…you might want to ask some other students for their opinions though I don’t know if I’m the best judge of character.”

Honestly lode gave it a week or two before the headmaster’s desire to be liked by the students lead him into trouble. Even with the weird trying to impress my kids because I’m a cool dad vibe worked the blurriness it created between professional and private matters made it feel like the wrong choice to make in their opinion.

“I do not require the bathroom nor have the desire to see your personal matters,” she said bluntly. If someone knew of the book everyone poops, they would see lode was clearly lacking from the cover.

“I'm use to communal living arrangments like this and communication is important so I will make sure to tell you and I trust you will do the same,” lode said again lying boldly. She would sooner die than to have Alcuris know of her displeasure but it would only cause trouble if he knew that,” If your sister wants to stay over let me know and I can clear out my room for her to stay in.”

“Are you planning on attending class today? I think some students may end up skipping them to have more time to…settle in.”

Tom foolery was bound to happen today with everyone a buzz so the headmaster would have his hands full with those hooligans tomorrow.

Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Rennie) and BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Esmarie)
Character

Vivienne gently nodded "That whole incident of the attack could have razzled the poor boy. But him being all jumpy and nervious is a bit normal for many of the wee ones that attend this school. This place and those around them could be quite the shock to them..." she gently replied. The elven woman watched as Esmarie took a seat next to the bed Rennie lied in. She looked to Esmarie then over to Rennie and just gently nodded agreeing with her co-nurse. "Esmarie is right Rennie dear, you must not worry about your powers. You arnt the first or nor the last to go through such things. We all have shared our own struggles with our own abilities." She replied. "...but one day you will master your powers and grow to love them.." she added watching the small child as she spoke. She noticed the small shifts and movements she was making. "Rennie dear you alright?....not feeling good? What is illing you child?..." she asked as the small girl looked down at the food infront of her.

Alcuris Twilight|16|Emopire|Room|Lode Stone
"You don't need the bathroom? Do you not shower, or brush your teeth? Or well you know use the toilet?" Lode's form seemed similar to his, so why wouldn't she need the bathroom... If they didn't shower, was there a reason for them to avoid water? "You don't have to worry about my sister...if she really wants me to be in company I can go to her apartment, which already has a room for me to stay in. It's sort of like a backup in case I was stuck with someone who was overly emotional. I'd rather not create a monster again...." He muttered the last bit, but she'd still hear it. "As for class I'm pretty sure if my sister hears about me skipping she'll drag me to class by my ear..." He rubbed his ears slightly, remembering times when he had tried being stubborn with her but she always won as soon as she got ahold of his ear.
galvanismgal galvanismgal

Esmarie Twilight|Nurse|30|Emopire|Medic Builidng|Rennie & Vivienne
Esmarie watched Rennie for a moment but frowned when she mentioned not feeling well, "Crap...I didn't even think about the fact all that food would be too much for her stomach to handle at once!! I just wanted her to feel full, let's get her some medicine for a stomach ache...." Esmaire could have smacked herself, she'd been so focused on making sure Rennie got food. The child was far too thin and it had rushed her judgment on getting her food.
Texangamer Texangamer AquaMarie AquaMarie

Launet Sefra|17|Demon/Unicorn|Room|Cameron
Launet almost jumped when someone came into the room, "O-oh! Hello, I'm Launet, for a second I thought I wasn't going to have a roommate." She looked her roommate over, they had very short hair and a simple outfit that didn't flatter them at all. "I don't know if this is impolite of me, but are you a guy or a girl? Or I suppose there are those that define themselves as neither. I'm still not overly familiar with such things, but I have been reading up on it so as not to offend anyone."
Texangamer Texangamer

Kyrin|16|Living Sword of Ice|Dorms|Open-->Catalina
He sighed as his first possible friend vanished, "Well, guess I'm on my own once more." He headed into the dorm building pausing for a moment, he felt something. Something he hadn't felt in a very long time and it felt almost foreign to him. "The Sword of Light....she is..." His eyes darted from each person looking for her and then he saw her, standing in front of what he assumed was her dorm room. "CATALINA!!!" He shouted her name, not caring if others stared at him, he rushed over to her and pulled her into a tight hug, "I'm so happy to see you again!!!!" His grip on her almost crushing, and icy crystals began to fall from his eyes.
Texangamer Texangamer

Helina Talzin|Music&Dance Teacher|300|Highborn Nature Elf|Apartment|Maxine
"Your head's been hurting? Come here sweetie I think I may know why..." She said as her daughter moved closer she felt her head in two certain spots barely putting pressure on it. "Yup, as I thought, your antlers are starting to come in. It's going to be painful for a while, but the pain will dull considerably once they are through. It just shows that you are growing well. Did you know the more you use your powers, the faster they will grow and the less pain you will feel? So once school it out for the day we will certainly go plant some things and you can focus on giving them a small growth boost to help ease the pain."
Texangamer Texangamer

Dax Maron|Headmaster|Unknown|Ancient Dragon|Office|Open
Dax nodded, watching De-Let leave and then he sighed, "This year's group will certainly be entertaining, to say the least..."

Finn|14|King Cobra Shifter|Room|Izzy
Finn blushed when she called him golden deer boy, "H-hey I was just startled from my dream!!! I didn't mean...to..." Finn pouted slightly, he had known whoever was his roommate would make fun of him for that, but man. Was the entire school going to remember that.... "I don't care what room, I may end up sleeping outside anyways as I'm more comfortable in my snake form. My name if Finn, not Godlen Deer boy or Snake boy... So just call me Finn, I'd rather not relive the opening ceremony..." His blush showed well against his pale white skin.
Texangamer Texangamer

Lode 17 mineral construct
Interaction: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Lode simply reached back and removed her hair bun which just popped off from where it was being held magnetically.

“Oh I’m not organically based in the same sense you are so your correct that I do not need to use the bathroom, brush my teeth, or shower. If I get dirty there are other methods I can use to clean myself. I plan to just wash elsewhere to not make a mess in here if it is needed,” Lode said snapping her bun back into place. It wouldn’t do if Alcuris thought she was some sort of filth lover or unhygienic just because she didn't need the bathroom to clean herself.

she gave a small nod at him, “ Alright but if you ever need to meet her in a place that is not hers my offer stands.”

For better or worse sometimes people could say things easier in a space they considered their own. Lode felt like she should say something about his muttered remark but it didn’t feel like her place to pry and they had already established the situation about emotions. Still, she would make a mental note of it in case anything came of it or someone better to handle it came along. Lode had seen similar situations turn out poorly when the wrong person meddled.

“We may want to finish getting ready for class then. While it would be nice to show up early the chances of something delaying us are probably high and the first day is important for impressions.”

Getting dragged to class was most likely a bad impression to make. If Alcuris wanted to avoid emotional people he should avoid having the type of impression that would make him easy to tease. Also, Lode just really wanted a good spot in class.

Last edited:
Vivienne Woods☆Nurse☆Wood Elf
Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Rennie) and BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (Esmarie)
Character

"Esmarie dont feel too bad dear I didn't catch it either, like you I was also just glad to see the wee one finally eating as well..." Vivienne spoke up as she got up herself from the chair next to the hospital bed. "here dove,...just in case if you feel inspired to let it all out..." the tall woman said placing a small trash can in front of Rennie. Vivienne left Rennie and Esmarie on their own for a bit as she walked off to gather some medicine for the stomach ache and nausea. It took a few minutes but Vivienne returned with a vile of the medicine for Rennie and handed it to Esmarie.

Antoine Lenoir
Location- Dorm 14 | Interactions - Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Pipsqueak Pipsqueak DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Antoine chuckled softly at Artie's energetic take-off once he realized they were neighbors. His smile only grew wider as he spoke of his tales as grandure. While he never kept track of how tall they were, he quite enjoyed climbing trees himself. Although he understood he was large compared to most, it made him  feel tall. Like he was on the top of the world, flying through the clouds. It gave a sense of freedom that being on the ground never did. He got so caught up in his own reminiscing that he hadn't realized they were beginning to move, snapping back to as he fished his key from his pocket.

As they closed in on his dorm, Antoine looked to Layton once he mentioned his dorm number. It was a shame they couldn't be closer. He seemed so different when with friends compared to how he was alone. Antoine hoped even visits would be enough to keep this side of Layton up. It wasn't long before they reached his door and Artie was already trying to introduce himself to his roommate. Surprisingly enough, no one came to the door. With Layton's help from a gentle tug on the arm, Antoine stepped forward, resting a hand on Artie's shoulder as he inserted his key into the door.

"Here, allow me to go first. They may already be at the first class" He said, turning the lock and opening the door. He looked around from the doorway, seeing a few personal articles, but no one in sight. "It seems that nobody is home. Why don't you guys go and help Layton to his room. We'll meet up at the class, okay?" He said to the group with a soft smile, giving Artie's shoulder a pat before his hand returned to his side

The inside of the room had a not so clearly marked line on the floor where one side of the room had been claimed by antoine's dorm-room partner, whoever that might be. He might remember distinctly that he hadn't actually been told who he'd be bunking with for his tenure.

The fact that the bed in one side of the room, and for that matter, that entire side of the room had been replaced by various items in a colorscheme of Konig Daisy Yellow, Benjamin Moore Soft Pink, and Off White, including the carpet and wallpaper, which had been repainted to depict an overwhelmingly cute field of flowers and various animals, kittens, bunnies, and a couple of things that Antoine couldn't seem to recognize, seemingly through magical means.

The bed itself was white with yellow sheets and had an overhang. On the bed, there was a large pile of stuffed animals and plushies, at the center of which looked to be just another stuffed animal, albeit a bit of a strange one, since it was one of a catgirl who had blue hair and was lying conveniently with only her head outside of the pile.

The lump under the covers must've been his dormmate right? They probably just slept with their covers above their head... And were also particularly short?

Well, gnomes and goblins existed, and this person couldn't at most be much older than 16 or 17 right? So they must've just been extra small.

Antoine Lenoir
Location - Dorm 14 | Interactions - Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma

antoine.jpg

As Antoine entered the room the first thing he noted was the subtle line that separated the dorm. He then took note of how it appeared to be more akin to an apartment than a simple dorm room. It was complete with a small kitchen and everything. He peered into one of the rooms to see it had already been occupied. The room had a colorful palette to say the least. Bright colors combined with the cutesy style of the room inclined him to believe he was roomed with a girl. He was surprised they were even allowed to paint their rooms, but he wouldn't tell. His eyes then turned to the pile of plushes that adorned the bed. Within the center was a slightly different plush, it design a bit more...real than the rest. He assumed it was just their favorite one and went about his way, guessing they were asleep or else where.

He made his way to the other bedroom, happy to see it was just as spacious as the other. Well furnished as well. Antoine smiled as he set his bag down on the bed, relieved to finally have the weight off of his back. He rested for but a moment before unpacking. His wardrobe was mostly monochromatic, consisting mostly of black and white with very few colored pieces of clothing. With clothing out of the way, he moved onto personal belongings. Pictures, sentimental artifacts, his violin, and a few other things. Next was something different. Something that certainly would raise some eyebrows if not given the context. Shackles. After inspecting the frame of the bed he would attach them to the strongest point, resting the cuffs on the bed before covering them with the blanket. Antoine would sigh after he did so, hoping this place would solve his biggest problem.

Attachments

• antoine.jpg
    antoine.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1

Layton Esmond
CtwIOwS8WXlRVGvEUmsfZJyE8nqrZSXHawJby4XEEvbbPuA7SYyOEsYJ6VBUNcIteK3Dhev6W9vcM-ZdKyx1kpo8PzBsix68-Ur0ePN7GMrp2fiNbwwtYxdj6RQeSaUxq0IfwS_xRm6vsntdiwQm2jywo8FWrq4ouFUO8-83Ppk_m_M0l6sl16Avt3jtgvA72CR4jlbj4c251kO98g1PHP1GBM4ARMN6XXYzT6qF4LXxiLTmOo5AR-Vbmd1f4_tMN4iT9iG2QyC7riSTuMU8lcwNihgapto2IlCndiuXINy-C2wJGca9wRYqNEyTwMjInc_OF_nGgpcH9y9_tyTAAPJhKbZndkbWOkOcw_D1rynqQRa3x-QGe_f_2cRAKrhgOao8wVeoSR54sg5Jo5yfcNXbOFJ1e3dxbYHcQCpdSI92ndD3l1W5y1jv1a8Ad5P_VMOFKOn-t4lTkiIyfx4bJKOVKhY7H1uNFtI1IqqA0QYNx24_wjNpJVsFhZekbG6M2HY7IhJSifdS1mZ4gM7zzaQIdVDeEg3xCJ5xYIVP9xexGTQssaqh0VjxUTlcElA23Cqsb2DKWb_kELrpKTxy5HuhnKq3CggG7s2Lj6UHGqhnW5FGgR_TI4PZ1D_D9GL1D1QYFZ4OIkvIct5aQBxzKJ_PdybXl0VX70AmGdAjga-0jPO6x1p9ciUCHsiRb1IpD0Yrp_sm_0BVf6L-MzJhSepE_25T-NiNY324ZB9AVwd5UxFT42wk616fjnH2Y-vhCbjt92O09aGHPI-gWWAyjDCsaXjMx5UrXLS0Rw_hrrAidmL7xZqzAiaHnHC24y0JLS0JoM1HQEhLeUK1tZVYhGZ31q2zklBA-VJhEybbAqkR8yMvJdCqNiBQR-CAk7JE2jEsc8XjvKbkanfEFBfuHwiXR47oS8CwO9lpziMouKjA=w701-h1053-s-no

Mentions: None

Interactions: Artie Wilson | Pipsqueak Pipsqueak || Helia Amima | DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
It seemed like Antoine was going to split up with them for a bit. Which made sense. They apparently did have classes after this unfortunately. He'd rather spend the first day just exploring and resting. But he assumed the classes weren't going to be introductions and stuff. Which wasn't the best but it could be worst. "Bye Antoine, we'll see you at class then." He waved their tallest member off when he disappeared into his dorm. But soon gave a small huff when refered to as 'little buddy' but he knew Artie didn't mean anything mean by it. So, he'd let him call him that. But only him and only sometimes!

"No one has to knock. I'll just unlock the door." He stated with a nod before looking at Helia. Were her and Antoine both people who tried to always be on time? Layton himself didn't really mind. As long as he didn't get in trouble that is. When it seemed like the three of them were all going he smiled a small bit as he was pulled along. Not minding the protective nature the other was giving. Not that he even noticed it. He thought Artie was just being touchy friendly with him. Not that he minded. He did feel more comfortable with Artie leading. Regardless of if he knew he was being protected or not.

When they arrived at the dorm he nodded as he was motioned to the front. Pulling the key out one of his pockets and putting it in the door. He unlocked it but only cracked the door open. "Hello...? We're coming in." He announced as a warning, but it didn't seem like anyone was present so he opened the door all the way and waved for the other two to follow him inside. His eyes wandered the dorm that would be his new home. It seemed so big and fancy! Very different than the cramped place he lived at before.

"I don't see any hidden passageways, though." He voiced out jokingly as he actually began wandering the dorm. Checking out all the common area before peaking into the bedrooms. He liked the place! Now he had to hope for another friendly place for a roommate.

Marina Odeletta Wintergreen☆Student☆Mermaid
Character Sheet

It had been a while since the headmaster had let them go from the auditorium, giving the students an opportunity to explore and find their way over towards their dorms. Though she started following the crowed of students leaving the auditorium, she soon found herself distracted by things around her that she wondered away from the group of students she was following. Now roming a random hall unaware of her surounding as she got distracted by a new thing on the wall or around her. The short blue-haired girl was now completely lost and had also forgotten that she had been headed towards her dorm. Though that didn't seem to phase her as she would stop every so often when finding something that she hadn't seen before. At the same time she would lift up the crystal sphere that hang by her bag to also have a look at what she had just discovered.

Mitchelle Leanne Woods|16| Wood elf|lost in dorm| Marina

1688172544509.png
Mitchelle was lost as she didn't know where her dorm was at she just looked around as she was looking at her surroundings she looked at the plants and the stuff around her she had never been into a school before all she knew was her and forest and her mother homeschooling her she just held on to her bag she did wanted to go back to her forest she had missed her forest friends she just walked into a hall she didn't know where the other students had went she was looking around she didn't even see the girl she had slammed into" um.... i'm sorry i didn't see you i was distracted i'm sorry" she say holding onto the plant she had took from her mum's apartment to put in her dorm room AquaMarie AquaMarie

Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Mitchelle)
Character Sheet

Marina had been distracted herself as most of the day she had been. Neither has she noticed the girl walking down the hall when they ram into eachother. The Blue haired girl fell back letting out a suprised squeaked as she fell on to the ground. As she fell back she held tightly to the crystal speare scared of letting it drop to the ground. Marina looked up to see a girl with red hair, she did not say a word just started at her and her hair as it looked like the coral back at her home. She shook her head coming back into reality. " oh it's alright....I really wasn't looking were I was going..." she chuckled through did not get up from the ground as she was having trouble getting back on her feet.

1688435326129.png
Mitchelle just looked at the girl as she had fell she was on the ground she held onto her plant" yeah me either i really wasn't looking where i was going it's my first time going to a school i never been out of my forest so everything is so diffrent" she say as stood up as she looked at the girl" here let me help you" she say giving her a hand" my name is Mitchelle whats yours" she say" oh i'm a wood Elf" she told the girl as she looked happy" are you hurt" she asked looking at the girl" you have pretty blue hair" she told her as she saw the girl looking at her hair she just had smiled AquaMarie AquaMarie

Interaction: Texangamer Texangamer (Mitchelle)
Character Sheet

Marina just smiled as she stayed on the ground "Oh, it's my first time too!" She answered happy to meet some that had never attended a school like her. She adjusted the crystal speare around her once again before the girl offered her a hand to get up. "Thank you...*she giggles* ....im still getting used to my new legs...I forget how to move sometimes..." she chuckled at herself as Mitchelle helped her back on her feet. "Mitchelle..." she smiled "it's very nice to meet you, oh a wood elf?...so cool..wait arnt you supose to have antlers? Or is that for the adults of your kind?" She asked with much curiosity. "Oh I'm not hurt.." she shook her head giving her a smile "...just not used to walking around...I only been using my legs for a day...maybe two at this point.." she replied. "Oh thank you! I just love how fluffy and soft it feels on land.....oh you have pretty hair too it's so bright it's just as pretty as the fire coral back in my Nina's garden." She added.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi | she/them (neutral preferred) | info sheet
Currently: OPEN to interaction
They arrived in the afternoon: a whorl of leaves in broad daylight. What day was it? They did not know. Time moved differently in vailaroi: for them, it had been months of vengeful apprehension, paranoia; and they were tired. They had never expected the Academy to be their secret haven, but now it was — it had to be amidst all the cacophonous destruction tainting their home.

Retreat felt like a betrayal.

They called the war alkara.

Euhan wandered the school grounds, mind blissfully blank, reacquainting themself with the campus they'd never really gotten to know. It was quiet, but for the distant murmurs of children going about their day — a far cry from the hostile silence, of sitting stark-still in trees in endless twilight, ready to skin the souls of any manic beast that walked by.

Where could they go? Did it matter?

Euhan had whisked themself away to vailaroi without checking in with the headmaster, with Kyrin as their sole witness. Would anyone care if they went about the day as if they'd never left?
Euhan (alt. Weishan)
Deilen Gwyl Vailaroi | she/them (neutral preferred) | info sheet
Currently: OPEN to interaction

They arrived in the afternoon: a whorl of leaves in broad daylight. What day was it? They did not know. Time moved differently in vailaroi: for them, it had been months of vengeful apprehension, paranoia; and they were tired. They had never expected the Academy to be their secret haven, but now it was — it had to be amidst all the cacophonous destruction tainting their home.

Retreat felt like a betrayal.

They called the war alkara.

Euhan wandered the school grounds, mind blissfully blank, reacquainting themself with the campus they'd never really gotten to know. It was quiet, but for the distant murmurs of children going about their day — a far cry from the hostile silence, of sitting stark-still in trees in endless twilight, ready to skin the souls of any manic beast that walked by.

Where could they go? Did it matter?

Euhan had whisked themself away to vailaroi without checking in with the headmaster, with Kyrin as their sole witness. Would anyone care if they went about the day as if they'd never left?

Skylar | 15| Lioness| dorms|Launet Sefra

1689525119027.png
Skylar just looked at the girl as she smiled" Oh I was running late I got lost is all I'm Skylar" she said she bites her lips when she was asked if she was a boy or a girl she didn't know what to do or what to say she just ran a hand over her hair she wished her parents did care for her but no she was forced to dress like a boy she just sighed" I'm a girl but don't tell anyone, okay my parents forced me to be a boy they wanted a boy, not a girl" she says as she didn't know why she was explaining it to the girl who stands by her" I don't know if I want to dress like a girl yet I'm not ready for that quite yet I know I should but I'm just afraid mother and father would come back looking for me I just wanted to get away from them" she told her" sorry i don't know why I'm telling you all this" she said BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Rennie |13| angel/demon| Medic Building| Vivienne and esmarie

1689528109368.png
Rennie just looked at Esmarie" It's not your fault I wanted to eat the food you gave me I was hungry since my brother never feed me well" she said as she just looked at the nurse that went to get the medicine she was giving her the trashcan to throw up in if she needed to she just sighed as she felt tears in her eyes" I'm sorry I got sick I wanted to eat the food can I really be healthy and can I really be happy" she had asked as she looked at the tall woman as she was given the trashman in case she threw up" uh yeah thanks" she said as she just held onto the trashcan tightly as she let it all out she had thrown up she hated feeling like this why did the food that was given to her made her feel like she was sick AquaMarie AquaMarie & BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

1689649266392.png
Mitchelle just looked at her" No it's okay I get it I'm still not used to wearing shoes ugh I hate them I like feeling my feet in the dirt but no I had to come to this school because my mum got a job here she's a nurse here you see" she said as she stretched she touched her head" oh yeah I don't have it yet they haven't grown up all I know it's going to be painful that's what mum has told me anyways" she said" you'll get used to it eventually" she said while she smiled" I miss the forest sometimes it's not the same as the forest where I used to live in Scotland the soil there is different man i miss it" she says" sorry I'm repeating myself to you I suck making friends my only friends were forest animals and my mum" she said AquaMarie AquaMarie

Maxine Talzin| 14 Nature Elf/Human|Apartments| Helina

1689648214534.png
Maxine just heard that her mum called her over she just groaned her head did hurt why was it hurting so much she felt the tears down her face she just went to her mum while her mom was touching the top of her head she winced a little even though her mum barely touched where her antlers were growing" my antlers really they growing do you think they will grow as big as yours" she asked" do you think my antlers will hurt when I'm at school" she says as she looked up at her" when you were my age did your antlers were hurting like it's hurting me" she asked as she was bored she wondered when the class was going to start she was really nervous about class and meeting people her age she wasn't good at making friends her friends were her mum and the animals in the forest BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Isabella Sterling| 17|Lightning Celestial| Dorm| Finn
1689648629005.png
Isabella just giggled" Sorry sorry Fin I was just teasing you a little sorry about that I promise I'm not a mean person," she say" Actually when you did that it made me smile you see I lost my mother she got killed by hunters I'm going to kill the hunters that hunt my kind," she said" I'll take the first room," she says as she looked at him" so Finn are you nervous about starting class," she say as she was messing with her power" you can call me Izzy or Iz up to you," she says while she smiled" looking at Fin as she sighed she wanted to find her friend she put her things in her room as she crashed on the couch waiting until they go to class BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back