• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
T Tree I don't see why they can't know lol also yeah, we gotta calm down. I was trying to post earlier and things kept popping up it was an adventure. Also I'm honestly unsure of how to summarize for you dear. Jayce and Danny are at the mall, Lance and Miss Morgan are dealing with Lance's heritage problem. Talia just got decapitated in front of her daughter by her dad, Lance and Asaya are bonding; Miss Morgan, Mika, Jayce, and Danny are all gonna have a sit down talk soon lol Alfonso just got here, Roxas is being Roxas as usual, and Darron and Isabella are in the nurse's office too iirc but Viper and Zelda haven't been posting to them lol H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Don't worry about it hon lol we're not normally this fast but Viper and Tesla have the patience of racehorses on crack XD

ah shoot
this was supposed to be an npc that has ended up much more uh.. involved than i expected
little girl, around 12 years old, wearing a pure white mask that is immaculately cleaned and taken care of. she is wearing a skirt and t-shirt. im working on more in depth stuff at the moment.

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Users who are viewing this thread

Back