• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well not really... more of just any supernaturals I can get my hands on and possibly the school it’s self but you’ll just have to see! Professor red Professor red

heh... I swear my character was SUPPOSED to be lighthearted and fun but SOMEONE had to break his masks >.< thats what happened! Lol.

I think I'm going to leave the RP.... I don't feel like I can contribute much because I'm at different time zones from you guys and can't be online for much like you guys.......im sorry

Lol Well mainly me xD The two water girls never met xD

Also MOTHER OF FRENCH FRIES THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!
Talia slithered out of her office having heard Kami's voice. "What happened to my little girl?!?" She asked, her voice filled with worry. Just as talia went to move closer, the lights in the nurses office went out, two glowing red eyes pierced the darkness, something was behind Talia. When the lights turned back on Talia's head had been cleanly removed, yet not a drop of it had been spilt on anything. All that remained was her lifeless wriggling corpse.

Professor red Professor red I’d just like to say... that he hasn’t even left the hall yet he’s just looking over at the kitchen of the cafeteria and he’s already caught? Can you read minds or something?

Alex hasn’t done much at all... I was just walking around planning in the hall and looking at the different room and he aperently knows everything about me. Tree_lord Tree_lord

Professor red Professor red how did you know where these chemicals we’re when even I haven’t been told yet... they’re in the forest that’s all he knows...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back