• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maxwood Highschool for the unique OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Something tells me not everyone in the RP follows this thread.

Oh, I wonder how that'll go down. Meanwhile i'm over here trying to get Nicholas into a situation to be able to RP with someone ;-;

Up to you, I like the challenge of finding interaction.

Lucky for you, Nicholas is an android. He can just-- [ERROR; MALFUNCTION; TERMINATING POST]

and if you want, Mae is on her way to her dorms, they can be room mates if you want, or they could at least talk v(._.)V

ok, just don't be afraid to intiate conversation. Mae may be a tad antisocial but she's doesn't bite xD same with Mika.

TBH, this switching between first and third person is neat. New style for me

i'm glad you enjoy it! I personally favor third person past-tense which is what I am writing in when I post in the rp rather than first person which is what I believe Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel writes in if I'm correct.

i'm glad you enjoy it! I personally favor third person past-tense which is what I am writing in when I post in the rp rather than first person which is what I believe Elizabeth Ashreel Elizabeth Ashreel writes in if I'm correct.
The first part is meant to be a narration from Nicholas's perspective, other than that, I prefer third person too.

If you've ever seen the portrayal's of old detective shows, that's where the inspiration comes from.

yeah, I have seen a few detective shows though never was really into em since they became pretty obvious to me so I got bored with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back